The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Miracle Milk

Final Days

* * *

Juliette’s diary

Day ???

I can’t clean any more. I have no milk. Mistress is not there. And now I notice I didn’t see this thing since...forever.

I’m happy, I definitely am. My Mistress is the best and she is always grateful for my work. She doesn’t make love to me that often, but just thinking about her is enough.

So why is she doing this to me? This...What is this again? Words are so hard, I want to go back to cleaning and smiling and cumming so much. I think that’s what this is. I look way smarter before. Mistress is taking away my words and puts love instead. Being like this is bad. Things in my eyes, even when I look away. More words come back when the thing on the left is fuller, but it also makes me so afraid. Why? I want more words but the smarter I get, the more I want to go back to Mistress and relax my brain again.

Why? Mistress loves me, and I’m a good maid for her. Mistress being bad must be a mistake...Maybe words really are bad. Maid, tidy mind, makes sense...

No! No! My heart is aching more and more but I’m past halfway the left bar now. I can think. Mistress definitely is doing something bad to me. Why would a maid need a machine interface in her eyes? I’m not a robot, I don’t even have anything cyber. I remember. She put me in the chair with the heavy milk pumps. She injected me something and I filled up almost immediately. I could feel my breasts filling up, so fast my body started getting ready to feed. But I don’t have babies anymore. There’s just Mistress. She’ taking all my milk in these bottles. I’m...I became a cow, didn’t I? It happened. I don’t know why but it happened. There must be something special in it.

Anyway, she put a helmet around my head. There was a screen with weird motifs. Somehow I, or something inside me, understood them. My eyes were forced open, my head couldn’t move. No matter how hard I tried, I could only stare at the images. Then the milking came...And ever since these bars have been in my eyes! She had turned my eyes into a machine! They even reacted to how full of thoughts or milk I was! How?! What did she do?! She programmed me as if I was a machine? Why?! I’m a good maid! I love her! Why is she doing this to me?!

...And how long has she been doing this? Am I Juliette? Am I a maid? Is Mistress even Mistress? No, that much would be ridiculous. I know in my heart she is. She must have gone crazy somewhere, started experimenting on her beloved maid...

I’ll reach Mistress. I’ll show her the true maid she loves. We can go back...

And even if I fail, I am loyal to my Mistress. If she definitely turns me into a cow doll...At least I’ll have succeeded somewhere. And it will end this awful pain in my heart...

* * *

Troubled and wary, Juliette tiptoed inside Lady Sophia’s study, hoping to catch her unaware. To make sure she wasn’t actively trying to do her harm, for one, but mostly because shyness had returned to the little maid along with the vise around her heart.

“Ah, hello Juliette. Is everything going well?”

Dammit!

“Hello Mistress. I...Huh...”

Taken off-guard, the thrall had the urge to retreat and crawl inside a hole, but enough of her determination held up for her to get herself together. She couldn’t just give up. Not now. She had to reach her kind and compassionate Mistress behind the scheming, ruthless entity that had taken her place.

“Mistress, you know I’m l-l-loyal. I don’t complain and I work hard f-for you. I am your maid, you are my Mistress, a-a-annnd I don’t want it to ch-change. I’ll devote my life to you. I’ll serve and love you.”

Juliette bowed deeply, showing both a sweet supplicant stare and her sexy cleavage to the tyrant she had fallen for.

“So c-c-can you stop changing m-m-me? P-please?”

“And how am I changing you, Juliette?” Inquired Mistress, concealing her panic at seeing the subject soldier through the negative triggers.

“I...Well, I feel dazed most of the time...Stupid. And when I get smarter, it feels horrible. P-p-p-plus those things in my eyes...P-please don’t d-d-deny it, Mistress, you’re doing something to me. Why? I’m a good maid...”

Her mind wasn’t fully in it—Juliette knew that, due to her broken memories, she was largely working on assumptions—but her heart was. She believed in her Mistress. She yearned for her approval so much, felt so comfortable living exclusively for her sake...Never did she imagine this devotion to be a lie. The identity and obedience of a maid had burned themselves deep inside. Had anyone told Juliette she had been born under Mistress’ service, the buxom girl would have been too glad to hear this claim to shed any doubt on it.

Sophia Garland let out a soft sigh. This was a peculiar development, one she didn’t readily know what to make of. The fact that she was able to overcome the forced slowdown of her higher cognitive functions seemed like a blow to her plans, and yet, Juliet had clearly fully succumbed somewhere. Though...of all the programmings, the one that apparently stuck the most was not shallow instant gratification but servant love and loyalty? Was submission this strong and gratifying a piece of human instinct? This would certainly serve to explain quite a few things about the old world, thought the researcher. In any case, this offered a remarkable opportunity. She got off her chair, smiled, and approached her subject as non-threateningly as she could.

No, not her subject...Her sweet, devoted maid.

“I’m sorry I scared you, Juliette.” Whispered Mistress as she caressed her servant’s golden locks. “I never wanted to hurt you, I should have told you.”

“T-told me what, Mistress?” Replied Juliette, somewhat relieved.

“It is true, I am experimenting on you. It seems even you couldn’t teach me reason and restraint...Yet, I request you believe me when I say I only wanted you to be happy.”

“H-how are g-g-gauges in my eyes supposed to b-bring me happiness?!”

Sophia heaved a sigh.

“You know this world is dying, my sweet.” Juliette nodded. “We live in the last years before us humans become an all but extinct species. Most will be dead, some will be disembodied souls waiting for the apocalypse to pass, centuries from now. Only we, in the immediate region, will be able to endure as humans, and even so, there is no telling what we will suffer, or become. Even with the miracle cure, we can only expect the agony of utter loneliness in the eye of the storm. So...Maybe it is cruel of me, but I want my little domestic sunshine to live through it without a care in the world.”

A soft, painless falling sensation overtook Juliette. Before she fully understood what Mistress implied, she knew she had made a terrible mistake in assuming her intentions were anything less than pure. How could she call herself a good maid when she doubted her Mistress in such a way? When the underlying logic did dawn on her, she was still so confused she squirmed adorably, swaying her heavy tits from side to side.

“D-does Mistress want me to be too stupid to understand what’s happening to the world?”

“Not stupid, dear. Simple. Blissfully ignorant. To make this safe, warm home your entire universe.”

Turning her servant into a living doll was twisted and could easily be seen as villainy if the circumstances weren’t so hopeless. Still, Juliette simply couldn’t ignore her dignity just for the promise of unending bliss she would barely be aware of.

“Th-thank you Mistress, but...I think I’d rather have my free m...”

“No, Juliette.” Declared Lady Sophia in an authoritative tone, “You have declared yourself to be my devoted maid. You have accepted to surrender your freedom because my rule makes you happy.”

“I...Huh...But it’s not the s...”

“Not the same affair? Only on the surface. Do you not know, deep in your heart, that Mistress knows best? Do you not love living the life I gave you, inside the body I granted you? Do you not feel all funny when I stand over you and you are naught but a silly loving slave swimming in thoughts of doe-eyed obedience?”

Juliette’s jaw fell just a few millimeters, but her widening eyes were enough to tell she was awestruck by how true all of this sounded. Mistress had taken root deeply in her heart; she was a light to dim all others. Juliette wanted to kneel, profess her devotion further, ask Mistress to order her around more, so she could feel more of this glorious abandon. She had truly become a love slave, and she must have been a fool to not realize it. In her pursuits, Sophia Garland had sought to make her nonchalant and shallow, but instead had allowed true servility to blossom naturally. Sophia realized that she needed only to claim this newfound authority to secure the miracle milk forever.

“Yes, now you realize why you professed your devotion. You have become docile and submissive. You already long for the pet’s existence I chose for you.”

Juliette bowed and, within a trembling sigh, whispered...

“...Yes, Mistress.”

“I will finish dimming your mind into permanent happiness. You will smile and accept it.”

“...Yes, Mistress. I’m sorry for my impertinence.”

“Good girl. Come. Let’s cure you of this rebellious episode.”

* * *

“I think I remember that, Mistress!” Chirped Juliette months later on Christmas Eve.

“Do you now?”

“Yes! Like I never got why, but I always remembered this part where I had a lot of words in my head but somehow it still felt really good. Like I was really falling in love with Mistress for the first time.”

“Indeed, an epiphany as a loving servant. I had finished preparing your reprogramming chair just the night prior, but had elected to wait for a while, to be fairly certain you wouldn’t reject the reinforcement. It was pretty aggressively linking outright stupidity with pleasure, and I wasn’t sure you were ready to accept it. But in that moment, you were so intoxicated with this feeling of submission you gladly accepted even this extremely demeaning program...”

* * *

Juliette was completely strapped to the chair now. Mistress had secured her four limbs, and the virtual reality helmet didn’t allow any movement either. She was completely at Mistress’ mercy, and the images flashing in front of her eyes left no mystery as to what it would lead to. It was herself, making obscene, stupid, and obscenely stupid faces. This alone was extremely shameful, but then Mistress’ voice...She had her usual motherly, loving tone, yet whispered her dire things such as “Thinking is painful. The left gauge is evil. I’m a cow. My udders are for milking, it makes me cum and obey.”

The maid had no delusions these words weren’t sinister, but somehow, every demeaning, slavish suggestion only sent rapturous shivers throughout her docile flesh. She was Mistress’ love slave, she knew that now. And orders to become a dumb, obedient cow only meant Mistress loved and desired her. Even before Mistress slid a live vibrator inside her quivering slit, she desperately, carnally wanted Mistress’ orders to become reality and warp her. Once she did, Juliette screamed...No, mooed in explosive orgasm. She came and came, gushing love juices out of her eager pussy, and yet this wasn’t even the climax. It only came once Mistress’ hands wrapped up around her sensitive, milk-filled melons and started to tenderly massage them. Juliette shivered in delight from the hairs on her peachy skin to the depths of her mind. Her tits really were the most important part of her.

“Once I start milking you, these will stop being merely pleasurable, Juliette.” Solemnly explained Mistress. “It will take root into your mind. Thinking will get harder. You’ll get closer to being my dumb, smiling, tidy plaything.”

“Huuh...haaah...”

“Beg me to do it, slave.”

“Nnnghaaah...D-d-d-do it...Mistress...P-please...”

“Good maid.”

* * *

“Wheee, it was so fuun! B-by the way, it’s late! I w-want reconditioning right now Mistreee~ss!”

“Later, you greedy little maid. We’re approaching Christmas now. The clock will strike midnight in just a few minutes, and I have a present for my favorite pet girl.”

Juliette cocked her head to the side. Present? But Mistress gave her presents all the time, didn’t she? She wasn’t about to second guess a good milking, or even a rarer sex session. To her surprise, Lady Sophia gave her a photo album.

“Huh? What’s that, Mistress?”

“It’s all the people your milk is protecting, my sweet Juliette.”

Her dim mind overwhelmed, the busty doll stared at the leather cover until Mistress opened it for her. The first photograph was of an aging couple smiling forlornly at the camera. The Ferrys should have sparked a memory in Juliette, but they did not.

“I milk you because it makes you happy, of course...”

“I looove milking!”

“...Yes, I know. But it’s also for the good of many people. You wouldn’t want to be lost outside the mansion, would you?”

“N-n-no!” Blurted the maid in a bit of panic. “It’s frozen and sc-c-cary out there, and I couldn’t clean Mistress’ mansion. P-please let me stay here f-forever...”

Dr. Garland sighed. Good thing the simple-minded maid was always quick to recover, because she scared as easily as a bunny. She wrapped her arms around Juliette’s waist and gently lifted her onto her lap. Then, in a move the cold doctor found less uncomfortable by the week, she brushed her hands upwards along the maid’s silky black dress. As soon as she reached Juliette’s heaving bosom, the dim little pet started trembling.

“Aah! Hmm...”

Soft, cute moans escaped Juliette’s rosy lips, but she could have cried in rapturous ecstasy had she enough control over herself. She could feel all strength leave her quivering flesh, her nerves and brain melting into sweet elation. Mistress’ presence had more importance to the maid than the Earth itself; getting to be enveloped by it turned Juliette’s entire being into a ball of pure euphoria. And then Mistress spoke into her ear. Her voice was love and safety. The milk slave calmed down, steadied her breath and listened.

“Yes, the world outside is scary, and those poor souls have to face it. Fortunately, they have you. Everyone is afraid when it snows, for it is the starkest symbol of the doom coiling around our world.”

“Huh?”

“Ahem, forgive me. Most snow is real and harmless, but some very dangerous things look just like it, so people outside fear it. That is, unless they could drink your milk.”

“My milk is yummy and creamy!” Squealed Juliette.

As a positive answer, Mistress she started rubbing her cow’s teats in earnest. Over time, Sophia had come to find this act highly pleasant. Juliette’s breasts were soft and warm to begin with, inviting caress with their sensuous swaying. Being humanity’s best hopes certainly did those pleasure orbs no disservice as well. But strangely, when she sank her fingers into them, Sophia had the oddest sensation. As if, beyond fondling Juliette’s special parts, far more special than even her vagina, she was reaching her center of gravity, her soul. Had she shifted the maid’s very being into her breasts?

“Yes, and it is so good it protects people. They can’t fall victim to Syndromes. Even in this dying world, it gives safety, and hope. Christmas has become a time of fear, but with your milk...It can finally feel like the best time of the year again.”

“My milk makes Christmas happy?”

“Yes. The chaos in Asia will very likely reach America in the next few years. Even protected against Syndromes, we will sadly have many other dangers to face. Chaotic weather, crazed humans...All hell breaks loose when the particles reach their saturation point. We have a better shot at inheriting the world than the Gestalt project, but it is still a long one. We’ll have to hunker down, fortify, learn complete self-sufficiency. It will be difficult, but thanks to you, we all know it will be at least possible.”

Juliette didn’t really understand, and neither Mistress expected her to. Only through loving caresses could she communicate how grateful the small hundred of people and herself were of Juliet’s unwitting sacrifice. Those caresses were enough. Less of a person than a doll built to be happy, Juliette could not imagine higher aspiration than being in Mistress’ arms. She looked at the sad, disheveled people on the pictures as Mistress flipped the pages and was happy they were enjoying her yummy milk, but her mind was only truly focused on her big, soft udders pulsing with pleasure and happiness. Juliette glanced at her gauges. The thinky bar was almost empty, the milky bar almost full, and Mistress’ warmth surrounded her. She had all she could ever want.

THE END.

* * *