The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mistaken Identity with an unwanted twist

The morning was cool and sunny with an autumnal feel as Suzanne arrived at her desk just before 7:30am. She wore a cream jacket and skirt, high heeled pale green sandals with three inch heels and carried a matching pale green leather handbag. Her Champaign coloured MX5 sports car was parked in her allocated space behind a sign saying “General Manager”. At only twenty six she had taken over the position when the previous general manager died in a tragic boating accident the previous year. She could be described as gorgeous; she was five feet seven inches tall and had a beautifully oval face surrounded by luxuriant black hair down to the middle of her back. She had a 36, 24, 32 figure and a tight bum at the top of gorgeous legs. She never flaunted her sexuality as a means for advancement but she was comfortable with her own looks and never felt the need to hide her assets.

Her degrees in business studies and her Masters in corporate law together with her assertive demeanour had ensured that she was chosen from all the available candidates by the absent company owner. She ran the office with a very heavy hand and kept her self aloof from the other staff. There were seventeen others ranging in age from nineteen to forty-eight. Their skills ranged from legal and financial professionals through to legal clerks and office administrators. The client portfolio mainly consisted of divorce proceedings or small personnel disputes and claims.

Being good at what she did, Susanne got on with her management duties while the remainder of the office workforce drifted in. At a little after 8:30 her personal assistant Angela arrived, a thirty-two year old divorcee who had been with the company since before Suzanne joined and had worked for the previous manager in the same role. Angela was very proficient at her job but did not like working for a younger woman. When Angela arrived she knocked on Suzanne’s door and when invited in informed Suzanne that there was a scruffy man standing next to her car. Suzanne acknowledged the information without a word of thanks and got up to go and remove the offending trespasser from the Company’s car park. She rushed out of the office entrance and shouted for the man to move away from the car and leave the car park.

The man did not flinch or move he just stood looking at the car. Suzanne moved right up to him and shouted the same message again. She was standing only inched from him when he turned and sprayed something into her face from an aerosol can. Her face went slack and her eyes glazed over then in a quite voice he said “You are seven years old and you must come with me and I will get you something nice”.

A fleeting quiet voice in the back of Suzanne’s mind said “No” but it soon faded away and the words that came out were “Thank you Mister that’ll be nice”. They walked off hand in hand out of the car park and down the street, on the next corner where an old beaten up pickup was parked against the kerb, he led them both right up to it. He then told Suzanne to be quiet and get in the truck as the nice shop was some way a way. Suzanne let go his hand and climbed into the passenger side her mind was almost blank. The man went round to the other side got in and started the engine. He told Suzanne to belt up and drove away, they went for some way and after passing a number of retail outlets he turned into a commercial district and stopped in front of non-descript factory with a small sign saying “Adult Fetish Wear Manufacturers”. The man told Suzanne that this was the shop where they could get her some nice new clothes. As they walked into the factory Suzanne’s mind stated to return and she could smell the strong odour of latex. As the memory of what had just taken place returned to her she felt panic weal up inside her but she could not get it out. The man saw the panic in her eyes and said “As a little girl I know you were told not to go with strangers but do not to worry, keep quiet and everything will be all right”. As they walked through the reception area and into the production area the man explained “My name is John Simpson and my wife was one of your clients who with the help of your company took me to the cleaners. I lost my house, my children and my self respect”.

He told her of his attempt to talk to her predecessor and his failure to get an appointment. He explained that for the last two years he had been moping about feeling sorry for himself and then quite by chance he met the owner of this establishment. They had found a lot in common as both had lost their wives following dealings with Suzanne’s firm. The warehouse owner had not been as unlucky as John as quite by chance his wife had died of natural causes before the divorce had been settled. Together they had worked on a solution to the plight of men like themselves and had accidentally discovered that when curtain solvents and adhesive chemicals were mixed together in a particular way they had a magical effect on women. When a woman breathes the vapours from the mixture for a considerable time, her conscious mind is bypassed and anyone who talks to her speaks directly to her sub-conscious.

Before John had finished his explanation another man approached them and asked John if this was the women he had gone out for. John explained that it was not but this one had taken over the role therefore she would have to do.

The two men then took Suzanne into a side room off the production area that had been converted into an air tight chamber; she was told to sit on a chair in the middle of the area and to stay there. The men left the room a turned on a process that combined the chemicals and caused the vapours to enter the room where Suzanne was sitting. Suzanne already under a mild influence of the drug felt very concern as the strange smell became stronger but soon passed out. After four hours Suzanne’s conscious mind was completely bypassed as if she was in a really deep hypnotic trance. A pre-recorded set of commands were played through an audio system in the room. These commands had been scripted by the two men to ensure that they could completely subjugate the victim. The first command cleared any rules that had been applied previously.

The audio system then continued to rewire Suzanne’s mind with the following policy:

  1. You must obey any instruction or command given explicitly to you either spoken or written, by any male regardless of age, creed or colour;
  2. All suggestions explicitly addressed to you must be treated as commands;
  3. Commands, instructions or suggestions not given explicitly or aimed at the wider theatre, radio or television audience must be ignored;
  4. Although you might recognise that you are performing an action that is not yours, you must never complain or draw attention to this action and always conduct yourself as if you were in full control of your faculties;
  5. If you a given a statement containing a new reality you must take it as your new truth or reality updating all instances in your memory that would need to be affected, forgetting the previous truth and with no awareness of the change;
  6. Whenever you are instructed to have a new reality but are not given a time constraint you will revert to your previous reality at 2 O’clock in the morning;
  7. You must never cause any harm or jeopardy to the issuer of an instruction, suggestion, command or new reality at any time;
  8. From now on, you can not wear clothing other than that supplied from this establishment;
  9. You must wear all clothes chosen or provided by any member of staff from this establishment;
  10. If you are instructed to wear a specific item of clothing and to not take it off, you can only remove it if, and when, it prevents you from completing your ablutions and you must put it back on as soon as the ablution process is competed;
  11. These rules are now the building blocks on which your persona is based and will remain locked in your subconscious. You will have no conscious memory of these rules or of entering this room;
  12. When you wake up you will believe that you are in a changing room in a clothing store and you have asked a shop assistant to bring you some clothes which you will put on, as directed.

Fresh air was then pumped into the room and after a measured delay, Suzanne’s mind cleared and she slowly woke up feeling very confused but she had an overwhelming feeling that the clothes she was wearing were all wrong. She started to remove her clothes and discarded her expensive business attire as if they were just rags.

As she stood there completely nude, a door opened and a young girl came in carrying a bundle of cloths made form latex. Laying the bundle on the chair the girl handed Suzanne a pair of latex briefs with two large dildos attached. Suzanne was shocked she had never worn Latex and had never been entered from behind. Using a stern assertive tone she asked the girl what was happening. The girl replied “look lady don’t shout at me I only work here, you asked me to choose some clothes for you, as this is a fetish store we only sell clothes made from latex and I chose these, so start dressing”.

Suzanne realised that the girl must be right, apologised and commenced putting on the latex panties. The girl handed Suzanne a tube of lubrication to help getting the dildos in place. Suzanne finally inserted to anal plug with a grunt and smoothed all the wrinkles in the panties. The girl next handed her a rubber corset with attached suspenders and helper Suzanne to but it on. The girls tightened the fastenings at the back, reducing Suzanne’s waist to 20inches. Suzanne could hardly breathe and looked pensively at the girl to see what came next. The girl pulled two shinny black stockings form the pile of cloths and showed Suzanne how to lubricate them with talc and roll them up. When they were both on all the way up she attached them to the suspenders. The girl next passed over a box containing a pair of rubber boots with five inch heels. They were boots of the bondage variety with a locking clasp around the ankle.

Suzanne put them on without any thought that she might not be able to take them off. She now thought that anything the girl gave her was just perfect. The next item of clothing was a bra with holes for the nipples but otherwise covered all of Suzanne’s breasts, it had one two inch wide straps over the shoulders and a five inch strap round the back when it was fastened if pushed Suzanne’s breasts into cones and forced her nipples through the holes. Next came a dress made from pale green rubberised satin, it had long sleeves and a pencil skirt down to just above the ankles. There was a concealed zip at the back which when closed could not easily be seen. When the dress was on and the zip closed the girl handed Suzanne a rubber handbag and told her to transfer all her personal effect from her old bag into it.

They both then walked out of the changing room into a shop displaying every type of rubber and bondage wear that was made in the factory. There was a full length mirror outside the fitting room and Suzanne saw for the first time the effect of what she was wearing. There was no evidence of rubber above the boots and the dress fitted her narrow waist without any visible sign of underwear.

Suzanne found that the corset provided little movement except at the waist, the pencil skirt forced her to take smell steps when walking and the five inch heels affected her balance. As she stepped away from the mirror John walked up to her as asked if she liked what she was wearing. Suzanne thought about it for a moment and then said “I have never worn rubber clothing before and I do not think it is appropriate business attire, I am not really sure why I am here and why I have changed into this.” John told her that she was happy to be wearing cloths from this establishment, she loved the feel of latex against her skin and that they were more then suitable for business attire. Suzanne’s mind accepted this as fact and she just smiled back.

John asked whether she had spoken to the office to explain her absence. Suzanne felt a little panic as she realised she should be at the office but had no knowledge to explain why she wasn’t. She asked John to explain how she had got there and why. John told her that she had answered a call for help from a friend and had been too busy to call before now.

Suzanne took her mobile phone out of her green rubber handbag and called Angela. When Angela answered she explained in accordance with what John had told her believing it to be true but unable to remember which friend she had assisted. Angela told her that her absence had not yet been noticed by anyone else as the day was nearly over suggested that she take the rest of the day off. Suzanne said she would be back later to pick up her car and would see Angela in the morning before terminating the call. She then turned to John and asked if he could recommend a Taxi firm that could take her back for her car.

John asked for her car keys and then told her that the sports car at her office was his and that she had never learnt to drive and had always travelled by public transport and that she never had been able to understand timetables or even read the time and would never be able to learn to in the future. He went on to instruct her that she always needed to ask someone for help and only when there were no men about would she be able to ask a woman. He then told her that the nearest bus stop was back on the highway about a hundred yards from the entrance to the industrial estate.

Suzanne blinked as this new truth took hold and then reached into her bag and drew out the keys for the Mazda, handing them to John. John thanked her and asked her to settle up with the young sales girl at the sales point. Suzanne slowly hobbled across the cash register where the sales girl was ready with the bill. Suzanne handed over her credit card without looking at the amount and thanked the girl for all her help. The girl asked her to enter her pin which she did without regard to the amount or taking the payment slip. John thanked her for her business, bid her a nice day and hoped to see her again soon. He smiled as he watched her as she slowly left through the shop entrance and then went back into the factory knowing that her life would be well and truly fucked up.

Outside Suzanne had no idea where she was or which direction she should walk. While she stood there wondering, two young boys on skateboards came round the corner. As they passed close by, she asked them if they could tell her, the way to the bus stop and if they new which bus she should catch to get to Avon Heights. The boys stopped and looked at her in her high heels rubber boots, the satin dress and carrying her green rubber handbag. One of them said “seeing as you have just come out of there, I bet you are wearing rubber underwear”? “It’s none of your business, please tell me the way to the bus stop” Suzanne replied. “Come show us your knickers then we may tell you” said the boy. Suzanne tried to lift her dress but the length and tightness around her knees made it impossible. “I can’t without removing my dress and I am not taking it off out here in the street” said Suzanne. “Well if you are willing to do that there is an abandoned factory in the next street so come with us” said the boys. Suzanne followed the boys into the next street and through a gap in the fencing surrounding a disused building.

Once out of sight from the street the boy said “come on remove the dress”. Suzanne felt round the back of the dress for the zip but could not find it straight away. One of the boys jumped in and found the tag and pulled down the zipper. Susanne bent over, pulled the dress from her shoulders and stepped out of it. “There now, you have seen my underwear so I’ll put my dress back on while you tell me the way to the bus stop, and then I’ll go. “Don’t go yet we want some fun” replied one of the boys. Suzanne reached for her dress with the intention of putting it back on but the boy snatched it away saying “Don’t put it back on yet” Suzanne said “Please give me my dress back and let me put it on” The boys were slightly taken back by the assertive stance of Suzanne but after a few seconds the first boy regained his composure and shouted back. “Don’t shout at us, you came in here voluntary so stand up straight and put your hands behind your back” There were some tie-wraps scattered around on the floor and as Suzanne but her hand behind her, he picked up a long one, wrapped one around her wrists and fastened it tight. “Why have you done that, please take it off at once” Suzanne said meekly. “Not yet we haven’t had our fun” replied the boy. The second boy said “What is your name, mine is Jason and this is Robert”.

“My name is Suzanne, what do you intend to do with me” Suzanne whispered. Robert replied “You do not look like a Suzanne dressed like that, from now on you will answer only to Dolly, you’re our dress-up dolly and we are going to dress you up in some clothing we stole from the back of that Fetish shop last week. Robert tuned to Jason and told him to fetch the box of clothes they has spirited away from a van in the car park behind the factory. Jason ran to the back of the building and into an area that had once been a small store room and returned struggling with a large box that looked very heavy. When he got back to the other two he tipped out the content all over the dirty floor. Robert rummaged through the pile of shinny rubber and picked up what looked like a nurses uniform. It was a blue dress with short sleeves with white frilly cuffs and an attached while apron. “Dolly said you will have to undo my wrists before I can put that on. “Not necessarily” Said Robert he pulled out a knife and slit each shoulder seam from the neck opening to the end of the cuff, he then laid it out on the floor so Dolly could step into it.

“Stand in here and be quiet” Instructed Jason and between them they pulled the dress up the front and the back taking the back under her bound arms. Before they reached her shoulders Robert reached for a tube of rubber adhesive that had fallen out when the box was emptied. He opened to tube and spread a liberal amount on each of Dolly’s shoulders and upper arms, they then positioned the front and back pieces that were cut into the glue and smoothed the seams together. Robert read the tube and said “It dries in five minutes and it warns not to get it on the skin, Oops I wonder what happens” “In five minutes we might find out” said Jason. Dolly wriggled trying to free her shoulders. Robert told her to stand still while the glue dried. They each kept hold of the seams on one shoulder. After about ten minutes, Jason tried to open the seam but it was fastened tight and almost invisible. Jason searched though the pile of cloths to find the matching while nurses head piece and when he found it asked Robert if he wanted to glue it on. Robert thought for a minute and said “Not just yet maybe later just fasten it on as best you can. Jason gathered Dolly’s long jet black hair into a high pony tail and tied it with a small tie wrap he picked up from the floor. He also picked up two large paper clips, fed the pony tail through the hat and fastened each side with the paper clips.

“There you look like Nurse Dolly now!” said Robert “What shall we try next”. Jason picked up what looked like a severe corset and said “I have always wanted to see how these are put on”. “Go ahead she is our dress up dolly” said Robert. Jason wrapped the corset around Nurse Dolly body over the dress and looked at he back were there were metal hooks for the tightening cord. “We don’t have the string to tighten the back up but there may be something that will do in that store room. Robert went to look while Jason held onto the corset which went from the hips up to and including the breasts, it was made of very thick red rubber with built-in stays. Robert eventual returns with a length of nylon cord saying this will do to get it tight and we can tie it off with the tie wraps. Jason wrapped the cord though the fastenings and although he pulled each one as tight as he could, it was not tight enough. “We need something to tighten these” said Jason. Still under the instruction to be quiet Dolly’s level of panic was rising from the Nurses dress being glued on to the latest piece of torture equipment she wonders what made her come with them and why was she doing everything they told her. Robert said “you hold them and I will see if there is anything around to tighten them”.

Some fifteen minutes later Robert retuned with an old car scissor jack. “If we but the bottom of this against her back and tie the cord to the top it will tighten as we raise the jack” said Robert. “Brill” replied Jason and they both set about tightening the corset. As the jack was raised Dolly could feel her midriff being crushed and she inadvertently squealed. On hearing this they stopped tightening the jack, eased it off two turns and started tying each pair of fasteners with tie wraps. When they had all the pairs fastened with tie wraps they release the nylon cord from the jack tied in a knot and then with a match melted the knot into a single blob of nylon. Dolly was panting with little breaths trying to get enough oxygen into her lungs. Releasing the cord from the jack provided a little bit of release and there was a little slack in each tie wrap so although very tight she could breathe better. Now the corset was well and truly on and would need sharp tools to remove it, the boys went back to the pile of clothes. Jason pulled out a shiny pair of opera gloves and Robert pulled out a shinny red bodice and flared skirt. To put these on we will have to release her arms, but before we do that lets tie her legs together so she can’t run away. Jason joined three tie wraps together and secured her ankles.

Robert used his knife to cut through the wrist restraints. Robert had been thinking for some time that Dolly had not said anything since he told her to be quiet and that she had performed each task as instructed. To test his theory he said “Stick your tongue out and make it touch the end of your nose”. Dolly complied as instructed and then put her tongue away. Robert said “I didn’t say put it away. Put it back on your nose and hold it there” Realising what Robert was doing Dolly quickly complied and so as not to provoke him further keeping her eyes looking down at he floor. Robert kept her in that position for about two minutes and then told her to put it away. Jason asked “What was that all about”. Robert replied “I’ll tell you later, in the mean time get her to put those gloves on”. He picked up the bodice and saw something underneath it that was of more interest. He picked up a top with long arms ending in straps and recognised it as a Straight Jacket he had seen used on a TV show recently. Dolly was not looking his way as she was facing Jason putting on the opera gloves.

When the opera gloves were both on Jason stepped back and Robert said “Close your eyes and place your arms straight out in front of you. Dolly did as instructed and Robert pulled on the straight jacket and started to fasten the many straps round her back. When the rear seam was fully closed with six, inch-wide straps he said “Now fold your arms in front of you. Dolly folded her arms and Robert fastened the arm restraints behind her. He then said “you may open your eyes but you will not notice that your arms are other than folded naturally, when you look down you will just see the opera gloves on your arms and nothing else”. As a new truth Dolly took this on board and instantly forgot that it had been said. Robert then picked up the flared skirt and fastened it around Dolly’s waist.

There were still a number of rubber items on the floor and Jason picked up a full length rubber cape with attached hood. He lifted the cape over Dolly’s head and let it fall to the floor. There was a short zip in the front at the top of mock full length seam and at the very top there was a mechanism to lock the zipper in the closed position. Jason closed and locked the zip and then turned to Robert and said “what now”? I think we should help her get home He pick up her green rubber handbag and opened it to search through it. He found a purse with a lot of money in it, a mobile phone and her driving licence with her address on it. Robert then said “The fetish shop will be closed by now so we could go back there and order a taxi to pick us up and take her home for some more fun”. Jason said “I can’t come with you its getting late and my dad is taking me to the Match tonight”. Ok you go and I’ll talk to you tomorrow, Have a good time at the Match”.

With that Jason picked up his skateboard and left. Robert turned to Dolly and said “you may talk now but no louder that a normal voice, also that cape you are wearing should always be worn with the hood up”. He then pulled the hood into the up position where it came down and almost hid Dolly’s face. Following this he picked up the dress she had been wearing when they first met folded it a stuffed into her green handbag. He removed the money from the purse and put that back and pushed the driving licence and the phone into his shirt. He then took a belt from the floor lifted the cape up and secured the handbag with the belt around her waist. Dolly said quietly “You said you would take me home can we please go now”. Robert replied “In a minute, I need to free your legs and I want to tiding these clothes away first” He then picked up what was still on the floor, put them back in the box then carried the box back to the store room and out of sight. When he returned he bent down lifted the cape and cut through the ties around her ankles.

“Come on we can walk back to the Fetish shop. We will go the long way round to make sure their car park is empty” said Robert. When she started walking Dolly noticed that she needed the toilet and told Robert. He replied by telling her to wait until she got home. She followed close behind Robert and when he confirmed that the car park was empty and all the shutters were down he walked around to the front of the building. Again the shutters in front of the shop were down so he stopped them outside the shop door. He took out her phone and called a local taxi firm and gave the dispatcher the pick up location and the address on her driving licence as the destination. Then he put the phone and licence back into his shirt he asked Dolly how old she was. She replied “Twenty six, can I unfold my arms now they are getting cramp, and this corset is too tight”. Robert relied “Just relax your arms but don’t try to move them, the corset is just the way you like it and from now on you will act and sound like my silly fifteen year old sister”. Dolly was surprised how comfortable the corset had become and said “I don’t know what your sister sounds like”. “Use a swearword approximately every fifth word and talk like you were trailer trash” replied Robert. Not wanting to swear Dolly remained silent while she waited for the taxi.

After ten minutes the taxi arrived and the driver checked the destination address to confirm these two strange characters were his customers. As Robert opened the taxi door he said in a loud voice “Come on Dolly we have to be at Auntie Suzy’s house before seven”. Dolly got in and Driver asked “what on earth are you wearing young lady”. Dolly replied in a girly voice with a thick accent “None of your fucking business”. The driver decided not to push his query further and said “Put your seat belts on and we will go but I don’t think we will get there before seven”.

Robert reached across Dolly and fastened her seat belt and then fastened his own. While sitting there he thought about the situation Suzanne was in and how he planned to exploit it, he was thinking of ransacking her home and then making her forget he was even there. While thinking this through he decided that was not a good idea, she would eventually get help and an investigation by others could lead them to him. He was already known to the Police and another charge would make it much worse. He laughed to himself thinking perhaps I am growing up then he realised it was probably due to the added responsibility of thinking for someone else.

The taxi driver did not push the journey as he enjoyed looking in his mirror to watch the young girl dressed in the shinny rubber cape. His imagination was running wild thinking of what she might be wearing underneath. When he arrived at Suzanne’s home he stopped outside and said “That will be twenty two pounds please”. Robert released to two seat belts and helped Suzanne out he then gave the driver thirty pounds of Suzanne’s money and told him to get lost. The driver didn’t think he could take it any further so he just said “Thanks” and drove away.

Robert guided Dolly up to the front door and said “where are your keys”. “They should be in my handbag under this cape” replied Dolly. There were a number of neighbouring properties that had visibility of Suzanne’s front door so Robert didn’t want to start rummaging under her cape so asked “Is there any spare keys hidden around here”. Suzanne didn’t want to give away her secret location but couldn’t think of another way to get off the street. She indicated where her spare key was concealed and Robert retrieved it and opened the door.

They both walked in and Dolly said now can I use the fucking toilet. Robert asked where it was and then followed her in. There wasn’t much room but he managed to lift up the three layers of rubber, release the suspenders and remove the rubber panties he got quite a shock when he pulled out the two dildos. He sat her down on the toilet and told her to stay there until he returned. He then left to look around the house it was a large five bed roomed property with three reception rooms down stairs, an office and a large kitchen. He spent twenty minutes looking though every drawer and cupboard in the place. He was intrigued when he did not find any rubber cloths in any of her wardrobes just expensive normal clothing.

After searching every nook and cranny he returned to Dolly and said “When did you start wearing rubber clothing” she replied “I don’t fucking know but I fucking feel like I have fucking always worn it” Robert thought she did not sound right swearing like that so he told her “You can stop talking like my sister and you should remember that your name is Suzanne and everything else that has happened to you today”. It was fortunate that Suzanne was still sitting on the loo because she might have fallen down as all the memories came flooding back everything that had been said and every embracing thing she had been forced to do. The only gap that she still could not remember was what happened between meeting John beside her car in the company car park and waking up in the changing room wanting to put on the cloths provided by the shop girl.

When she looked calm Robert said “let’s go to your bedroom and get you out of these clothes”. They walked into her large mater bedroom leaving the panties on the floor of the downstairs toilet. Robert unlocked the collar on the cape and lifted it over her head. Suzanne still could not see the straight jacket but remembered it being put on. She did not actually see it until Robert had released all the straps and laid it on the ground. As Robert started to cut through all the ties on the corset he asked “Can you remember how this started then”. Suzanne replied “I think I met this man called John Simpson in my company car park just after 8:30 this morning and then there is a blank until I woke up in that Fetish shop without any fee will.

Robert removed the corset, he and Jason had put on, and Suzanne was able to breathe a little easier. Suzanne then said “how I am I going to get this nurses uniform off, you glued it on”. “We will think of something” said Robert as he removed the flared skirt and released the fastening mechanism on the boots “You can take your gloves and stocking off now and then I will see about that other corset” He waited until she had removed the gloves and had rolled off the stocking then he pulled up the nurses dress and started unfastening the first corset.

When this was off Suzanne breathed in deeply and let it out slowly in the form of a long sigh. She was now wearing the bra, nurse’s dress with attached white apron and the nurse’s cap. “Can I remove the cap now please” said Suzanne and Robert replied “not yet I think it looks good”. Suzanne realised she hadn’t eaten all day so she asked Robert if he was hungry. Suzanne tried to put on a pair of slippers but found she couldn’t so she slipped her feet back into the boots and they both went down to the kitchen. As she prepared a meal for them both Suzanne said “Why could I not put on my old slippers and how do we get my car back from John”. “First we have to find what he did to you to turn you into this and then we can find a way to get the car back. Can you not remember what happened at all” replied Robert. “Perhaps if you commanded me to remember I would” said Suzanne. Robert considered that and about how this could be, that she didn’t remember anything while such a change took place.

Then he had a brain wave, it must be hypnosis. He had read with interest a large number of mind control stories his dad had downloaded form the Internet so had some idea what he could do. Robert then said “Alright I am going to try something; make yourself comfortable and I instruct you to go into a deep hypnotic trance as deep as you were in earlier today”. Suzanne’s face became very slack and her whole body slumped down into the chair. Robert continued “Can you still hear me”. Suzanne nodded. Robert continued “I want you to tell me what happened after you met john in the car park”. Suzanne replayed the events of the morning exactly as they had happened including John’s explanation and the commands given to her in the changing room.

Robert had been on a power high from when he first realised that she was doing exactly what she was told but now he felt omnipotent. He went into the office and retrieved pen and paper and asked Suzanne to repeat the rules slowly so he could write them down. When she had finished he told her to go even deeper in the trance, deeper than that created by the gasses in the changing room. He then said “From now on, no one can change your programming without first saying the password “Latex mushrooms are hazardous” and you will no longer be subject to the rules provided by John. From now on you will live be the following rules”.

He read back allowed all the rules changing the first one from being all males to be just. After reading out rule ten from his written list he continued and said

“Ten nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three two one awake” said Robert. Suzanne shook her head a little and said “are you not going to command me to remember then”. “I tried and I’ll tell you what I found out in a minute” replied Robert. Suzanne’s meal was now ready so she served up two plates and they each took one through to the dinning room. When they were sitting eating their respective meals Robert said “Did you like wearing those panties with the built in pricks”? “When I put them on I didn’t but once John told me to be happy wearing clothes from that shop I found that I quite liked them but now I’m not so sure again”. Robert thought for a minute and then said “Suzy you love wearing those fetish panties and will never think of wearing anything else, you will also not think about taking off the nurses dress until Sunday, You can however take off the cap when you go to bed tonight. Tomorrow when you get up you will shower in the nurses dress dry yourself off and put on the rubberised dress that John gave you over the top”.

After they has finished their meal he told her about what he had found out during her trance, he told her about the gas and that she had been given a set of instructions while she was subjected to it and then told her he had been able to only change the first one. Although she would still be limited to only wearing cloths from the fetish shop, she was no longer subject to the whims of every male just he and she no longer needed to follow John’s instructions that were given after she had left the changing room. Suzanne thanked him and indicated her pleasure in being released from having to use public transport, looking at the clock on the wall she was also able to read off the correct time.

Robert then said “Suzanne how would you like to show me how to have sex I am only sixteen and I have never had a girl friend willing to go that far”. “Normally” she replied “I would have told you to dream-on, but you have been rather nice and if I say no you could make me, I would therefore rather do it to repay your kindness.

First we have to get your thing nice and hard. Have you ever masturbated”? “Once or twice, but on the porn films my dad gets the women often used their mouths” relied Robert. “I have never done that and do not intend to ever” said Suzanne. Robert still wanting her to do it said “Suzy whenever you see my wily you will get an overwhelming desire to make it hard using your mouth and then you will suck me off and swallow all my cum unless I tell you I want to stick it in your pussy”. Then he started to undo his flies but before he got it out Suzanne Said “let go up stairs where it’s more comfortable I either need your wily in me or I will have to put those knickers back on. She reached for his hand and took him up stairs to her bedroom. He sat on the bed and fished out his penis which was now quite hard.

When she saw it she dropped to her knees and swallowed it, she played with the end using her tongue and when it was fully hard she started to glide up and down his shaft. It was not long before he came and she sucked out every drop swallowing it all. Suzanne sat back and said “After what I said down stairs why did I do that I still do not like the taste of cum at all, WHAT did you do to me”? Robert replied “Suzy you must forget what you have just said and that you did not like doing what you have just done. You now find the taste of my cum the best taste you have ever tasted in fact you are addicted to it and must get some at least three times a week”. Then after a short pause he said “I did nothing”. Suzanne knew something had changed but she couldn’t imagine what it was, she just ran her tongue around her mouth revelling in this wonderful taste then said “You taste lovely, why have I never done this before how long will it be before you can get you hard again”?

Robert was feeling very weak, that had been the first time someone else had got him off and although he found it very nice he was not sure he could do it again soon. Suzanne however had other ideas and had once again took his penis in her mouth. As it started to become hard again Robert said “Lets use your pussy this time”. Suzanne continued to suck until it had reached its full size and then she pushed him back on the bed lifted her skirt and slid you pussy down onto him. Being on top she did all the work and when she felt him tense she eased off before starting again after the forth pause she was getting close herself so she pounded away until they both came together. When she had finished milking him and allowing her own organism to subside she rolled off and laid along side him. “That was wonderful. If you want you can do that anytime” said Suzanne.

After a short while she got up and seeing herself in the Mirror she noticed that the cap was not on straight so before doing anything else she took out the paper clips put it on straight and fixed it place with some hair grips from her dressing table. She looked over at Robert who seemed to be asleep so she went down stairs to retrieve the rubber panties from the down stairs loo she cleaned them dried them, washed her self then put them back on. When she had both protrusions in place she felt as if a weight had been lifted from her, she had not realised how much she liked or needed to wear these knickers.

She then went back to the dinning room to clear away the remnants of the meal and put all the dirty dinner and kitchen wear into the dish washer. After cleaning the kitchen she went into the Office and switched on her computer. After it booted up she opened Windows Explorer and Googled the Fetish shop. She found a hyperlink so she loaded up their site and started looking through the clothing that was for sale online. After choosing several outfits that she could wear to work and a couple of leisure outfits and putting them all into her online shopping basket she looked at the available themed outfits that Robert might like. She chose a kinky maids uniform and a nun’s habit. Just before she clicked on the checkout button she remembered her knickers so she added five more pairs just the same as the ones she was wearing. She clicked on the checkout icon, selecting Saturday delivery, entering her address and providing her credit card details before shutting down and switching off the computer. It was getting late now so she went back up stairs. Finding Robert fast asleep she removed his jeans and shirt and tucked him underneath the duvet she then went to find the dress she would need tomorrow she laid it out with her green handbag. She then sat on the other side of the bed to Robert removed the Boots, cap and releasing the pony tail got into bed. With no thought of why she was dressed in rubber and not her usual night clothes she was soon fast asleep.

Next morning Suzanne’s alarm went off at 6:00 and she reached across and quickly turned it off. She lay there thinking of the previous night and looked over at the sleeping boy next to her. She quietly got out of bed and went into the bathroom for her morning shower. Washing as much of her body as she could under the dress and taking the knickers off washing them as well. She used perfumed soap for the wash and after the shower dried everything before applying perfumed talc to as much skin under the dress as she could access. With everything dry and lubricated with the power, the dress slipped and sloshed over her skin in a very sensual way. She thought how nice it was and wondered why she had never tried wearing clothes like this before. She went back into the bedroom and got dressed for work in the boots and rubberised pencil dress.

Seeing Robert lying there she lifted the covers and noticing a semi-erect penis she leaned in and putting her mouth around it started stimulating it. Robert groaned gently in his sleep as his dreams took on a little reality. Just before he was ready to cum he woke up and putting his hands down to see what was happening felt Suzanne’s hair so he just lay there and enjoyed the sensation. When he came she milked him dry then moving back looked at him and seeing he was awake said “Good morning”. Robert replied “I could get used to waking up like that” then he noticed the perfume of the soap and talc and said “You smell nice are you going somewhere”? “To work” she replied “I normally try to get there before 7:30”. Robert then said “why not go in late today so you can make us some breakfast”. Suzanne said “No I have to be there first, its part of my job”.

Robert did not like that reply and he was hungry so he said “Suzy, when I am here in the morning, you can never leave the house until you have fed me breakfast” then he had an evil thought and continued “Suzy at work today you can not remove your knickers and you will imagine that both dildos will be continually vibrating and fucking you and each time you cum you will have the vocabulary and communication skills of a five year old for the next five minutes” Then after a short pause he said “Without your car how are you going to get to work”. Suzanne said “That John wanted me to use public transport but you have taken that instruction away and given me the ability to use my other car, I have a Land Rover Discovery in the garage. You get dressed and I’ll go down and make your breakfast before I leave”. Leaving Robert she went down stair, into the kitchen and started preparing a large breakfast, it was 7:15 before she called him that it was ready and she felt no urgency to leave.

There was no response from upstairs so she went back up to the bedroom and found Robert had gone back to sleep. Not wanting to wake him she went down stairs, put his breakfast in the oven and started dusting, polishing and vacuum cleaning the downstairs rooms. At 8:05 Robert appeared and she showed him into a spotless dinning room and then brought his breakfast. As he ate she sat quietly watching and as he put the last mouthful in his mouth she said “Have you had enough”. Robert replied “Yes thank you, shouldn’t you be at work”. She looked at the clock and said “I’ll start when I get there, what are you planned on doing today.” “I will need to go home, can you give me some money so I can call a taxi” replied Robert. Where do you live, I could drop you off on the way to work” said Suzanne. “I live on a housing association estate in Milnkirk close to that fetish shop” replied Robert.

Suzanne handed him fifty pounds, told him that it was almost on the way, to get ready and meet her outside. She picked up her bag and went out to get the Land Rover from the garage. As she reversed out, a police car pulled into the drive blocking her exit. Two policemen got out and walked to where she was standing beside her Land Rover. The first Policeman said “Are you Suzanne Macintosh, the owner of a Champaign coloured Mazda MX5 sports car registration number ……….."? “Yes” replied Suzanne “What has happened? The Policeman continued “It was involved in an accident last night do you know who was driving it”.

“I had lent it to John Simpson who worked for an adult fetish clothing manufacturer in Milnkirk, is he alright”? “Unfortunately he hit an articulated lorry head-on and suffered multiple injuries including a severe head injury and he died before reaching hospital” said the policeman. “Oh I am sorry, I can’t believe there was a problem with the car, I drove it myself yesterday and it was running perfectly” said Suzanne. “Perhaps too perfectly” said the Policeman “he was travelling at an estimated seed in excess of ninety miles per hour at the time of the crash. Was he covered by your insurance or was he driving on his own”? “I think he said he had his own insurance but mine is fully comprehensive and covers any driver” replied Suzanne. “Very well” said the Policeman “That will be all for now but we may need to speak to you again”. “That’s OK” said Suzanne “you can get me either here or at work here’s my card” handing over a business card from her bag. As the police car reversed out of the drive, Robert appeared from the front door saying “what was that all about”? “They came to tell me that bastard John has killed himself in my other car”. Robert said “I thought they were looking for me, I get the blame for every wrong doing in Milnkirk”. “Come one and get in and I’ll run you home then I can get to work I’ve a lot to do now” said Suzanne.

After taking Robert home and arranging to pick him up that evening Suzanne at last got to work. She parked the car and went in, expecting to see Angela but no one was there and no sign that she had been there this morning. She was shocked to feel the dildos in the panties start to arouse her but continued as best she could. In her office she looked up Angela’s home phone number and tried to contact her but there was no reply. She then tried her mobile number and when it answered she recognised the voice on the other end as the sales assistant from the Fetish Shop.

Camouflaging her voice she asked to speak to Angela and was told that she couldn’t come to the phone right now and if Suzanne left a message she would pass it on. Then before Suzanne had a chance to speak further a man’s voice came on who she recognised as the man she met with John and he said “Is this Suzanne” “Yes” said Suzanne her attention being taken by the panties. “Well” said the voice “Angela is on leave today so you will cover for her and forget that you phoned here. One last thing after you finish this call and for the rest of today whenever you answer your phone you will pretend to be Angela and do whatever the caller wants. Good bye Suzanne”.

As she put the phone down she felt please that Robert had removed the need to obey every male however she realised that he must have found a way to give her covert instructions, the knickers were an example of that. Before she could do anything else there was a knock on the door and one of the divorce lawyers came in. “Is Angela ok today, she had agreed to do some typing for me” said the intruder. Suzanne replied trying not to wriggle in the chair “Angela called in sick today but should be here tomorrow. If it’s urgent we can get a temp in”. “No if she is in tomorrow that will do” said the other. “I’ll call her tonight and if she is still unwell I’ll arrange cover” assured Suzanne. Within ten seconds of the other leaving, Suzanne gave way to a massive organism and looking down at the paper work on her desk all the words stated to become gibberish.

She panicked and slid to the floor holding the paper and hid under the desk. She stayed there staring at the paper and after ten minutes the words reappeared although her problems were not over, another organism was approaching. She fought off the next organism for as long as possible getting some much needed work done but as she felt it coming, she grabbed the piece of paper again and dived under the desk just as she came. Again she was unable to read the writing on the paper and when he tried to speak the words that came out were from a very small vocabulary and did not fit the intended meaning. She remained hidden until she was able to read again.

Cursing Robert under her breath she phoned a colleague and told them she had to leave and would be contactable on her mobile if something important came up. Then she packed her things and went back to her car. As she pulled out of the car park the heavens opened and there was clap of thunder. The dildos stopped their vibrations and she let out a sigh of relief. The driving conditions were appalling and it took a lot longer to get home. She parked the car as close to the front door as possible but between the car and the door her hair became soaked. Once inside she went straight up stairs in to her master bathroom and started to undress what she could. She then repeated the shower she had had that morning finishing with the perfumed talc. Standing in her bedroom her mobile went and thinking it might be the office she answered it immediately. The voice on the other end was Robert and she chastised him for the stunt he had pulled with the knickers.

Robert was stunned in to silence while she berated him and when she was finished she said “you must never do that again”. Roberts answer was “Suzy you will never speak to me like that again you will always speak to me in your normal friendly voice and further to that you will continue to feel the effects of a vibrating and moving dildos when ever you are in work except when you are sitting at your desk”.

Then after a pause he said “Sorry”. Suzanne in her normal voice, then told him about her missing secretary and asked him to help Angela like he had her. Robert answered “Where are you now” she told him that she was at home and just had a shower and was only wearing the nurse’s dress. “Right” said Robert “Its still raining so put on the nurse’s cap, boots and long cape with its hood up then come and pick me up, I’ll be waiting in the bus shelter at the end of my road”. Suzanne jokingly said “Yes master, I’ll be there in half an hour”. Robert replied “Suzy I like the sound of that so whenever we are alone you will always address me and think of me as Master” then he said “OK bye”

Suzanne got dressed as Robert had requested and went back outside to the car. This time she stayed dry under the rubber cape. It was however very difficult driving in the cape, there were small slits for her arms but they weren’t in the best place for holding the wheel or changing the manual gears and the hood kept restricting her vision.

She drove carefully to Milnkirk and into the council estate where she found the bus shelter. There were three people sheltering from the storm. Robert was talking to a man and the other person was standing to one side smoking a cigarette. As he pulled up along side she heard Robert say “This is her”. As he jumped in the passenger seat, the man jumped into the back. “Robert said “This is my Dad and he is going to help get Angela”. Suzanne told Robert of the difficulties driving with the cape on with the hood up and Robert said “Swap placed with Dad and let him drive then”. When the swap was completed Robert’s Dad drove the 4x4 to the back of the Fetish Factory and said to Robert “Before we go in we will need a diversion”. Robert turned to Suzanne and told her to remove the cape go around to the shop and buy a mackintosh then he remembered the changes he had made to her and told her that while she was in the shop she would behave like she was still under the programming they had given her.

Suzanne removed the protection of the cape and walked around to the shop entrance she arrived with very wet hair and water running off the rubber nurse’s uniform. When she went in, the young sales girl said “What are you doing here and what do you want”. Suzanne replied “I would like to buy a mackintosh please a long one with a hood”. The girl said “Wait here and I will get the boss” and disappeared though a door at the back of the shop. A few minutes later she returned with the owner and he said “where did you get that nurse’s uniform, it looks like one from our missing consignment”. Suzanne told him what had happened after she left the shop the previous day but did not mention any names. The man then turned to the sales girl and told her to remove the dress and to dress her in some severe bondage while he checked out her story. He then told Suzanne to do everything that the girl told her to do and then went to search the disused factory.

After he had left the girl took a close look at the dress and said “I can see why you haven’t taken it off, someone has glued it on. Wait here and I’ll get something to loosen the glue”. She went into the factory and returned with some solvent which she used to paint the seams on Suzanne’s shoulders. After a few minutes the dress fell off and she then cleaned the remaining glue off Suzann’s skin. The girl then told Suzanne to remove the bra and panties and she opened a cupboard and took out a number of thick rubber items. She handed Suzanne another pair knickers and told her to put them on. These were similar to the ones she had removed except the rubber was thicker and the fitted dildos were much larger. Suzanne struggled but eventually got them on. The girl then started fitting a corset that covered Suzanne’s breasts and went all the way down to her hips. It was made of very thick rubber and when it was pulled tight reduced Suzanne’s waist to eighteen inches. Suzanne had great trouble breathing and the knickers felt like they were breaking her in two.

The girl then brought out a catsuit with attached socks, gloves and hood with built-in inflatable gag. It took a lot of effort on to get this on but eventually the hood was in place and the girl inflated the gag until Suzanne’s cheeks were stretched to maximum. The only parts of Suzanne visible were her eyes. The girl then forced Suzanne’s arms behind her and secured them in a rubber arm binder which was laced up very tight forcing Suzanne’s elbows to touch. Just as the girl was tying off the arm binder, the owner walked back in with the box. “This is the missing box but there is a lot of the consignment missing” he said “we will have to improve our security”. Looking over at Suzanne he said to the girl “finish her off with ballet boots and false arms and then get her out of her, I am going back to finish off our other visitor”. He then went through into the factory and the girl went to fetch a pair of ballet boots with seven inch heels which she fitted and locked them onto Suzanne’s feet.

She then brought out a strange dress which had the sleeves already full of arms that had gloved hands poking out. The bodice part had a frilled collar and padding in the back that effectively completely hid the arm binder as it was pulled tight the skirt part had two zips running down the length of each seam that when closed formed a very tight pencil allowing only inches of movement by the legs. Looking at Suzanne the girl said “two more things and we are done” then she produced another hood, this one had a face on it that looked like a smiling porcelain doll. She fitted this over the first hood and Suzanne was forced to look though tinted lenses of the false eyes. The girl then brought a wig of shinny dark hair very much like Suzanne’s own and clipped in place. The Girl stepped back and said “all finished” then after a short pause “You came in for a mackintosh didn’t you, let me find one”. She then brought a long pink rubberised satin, single breasted and hooded raincoat with six buttons and a two inch wide belt. She fed the false arms into the sleeves and fastened all six buttons and then the belt and lastly raising the hood. She then said “I will charge everything to your credit card with a large tip for me after you are out of here” opened the shop door and urged Suzanne to hobble outside.

Once outside Suzanne became free of the programming but couldn’t do anything to help herself. She very slowly made her way around the building and back to her car. Without any hands she couldn’t open the door so she stood in the shadows behind the car. The binder, knickers, corset, gag and the ballet boots were all very painful and her tears fell unseen behind the dolls false eyes.

As soon as Suzanne had walked around to the shop, Robert and his Dad had gained entry to the factory through the loading bay and waited for the coast to become clear. When the girl came in to get the owner who was the only one in the factory, they started looking for Angela and found her in the gas chamber. They could hear the audio playing so Robert found it and turned off the tape, he then used the microphone to give Angela revised instructions. Robert’s Dad waited by the door to the shop and when the man came back in tried to pin him down, a scuffle ensued and the man was eventually pushed into one of the chemical cauldrons through the polystyrene cover.

Unfortunately it was one of the solvents not used in the manufacturing process and was quite acidic. As the man went in he passed out almost immediately and sank to the bottom. Robert’s Dad did not want to reach in so just left him there and went back to where Robert was speaking instructing Angela to stand up and exit the chamber. On exiting the chamber Angela was made to sit down on a nearby chair. While all this was going on the shop girl came through the door from the shop and seeing strangers in the factory tried to escape back through the shop. Robert ran and overtook her bringing her down in a rugby tackle; he man handled her back into the factory and pushed her into the gas chamber. She soon succumbed to the gas, having been though this many times before, and Robert used the microphone to take over control of her. While she was being programmed Robert’s Dad took Angela back into the shop to find some latex clothes for her to wear. He pulled the shutters down over the shop door and instructed Angela to dress in the cloths he had sourced from the available stock. When she was finally dressed in a long latex cape he escorted her back into the Factory. Robert in the meantime, had finished programming the shop girl, dressed her in a French maids outfit and had taken her back to the Land Rover. On his return he helped his Dad to find the keys for the factory and turning everything off they locked up and escorted Angela to the Land Rover.

After Suzanne got back to the Land Rover she stood there for what seamed like hours before there was any movement at he rear of the factory. She saw Robert exit the Factory with someone but couldn’t see who it was. When they got close she realised it was the shop girl and she was wearing a rubber French maids outfit. Robert sat her in the back seat and then saw Suzanne, he said in a quiet voice “why did you not get in, the doors weren’t locked”. She walked up to him and swung her body so the false arm nudged him. As he reached for the hand he discovered the false hand and seeing the dolls face, said “I hope you are alright in there” then he helped her into the back with the girl. The only respite was her weight off the boots, she looked and the girl and noticed that her eyes were glazed over looking at nothing. Robert went back into the factory and a short time later came back out with his Dad and a third person in a rubber cape. As they all came close to the car Suzanne recognised Angela but she looked spaced out like the girl. They put Angela in the back with the other two and then got in the front. Robert’s Dad drove the car and Robert navigated the way back to Suzanne’s house.

After parking the car in the garage Robert opened the house and the three latex clad females were taken in through the back. Suzanne was placed in an armchair and the other two on the settee. Robert asked his dad to see to Suzanne while he reprogrammed the other two. Robert’s father pulled down the mackintosh hood and started to remove the dolls hood when it was off he released the air out of the gag and unzipped the last hood. As it was part of the catsuit he cut it off. Suzanne when she was able to speak pleaded that they remove everything else as it was all killing her.

Robert interrupted his programming and turning to Suzanne and said “just relax from now on you will not feel anything hurting” then he said “Suzy you love tight bondage and these boots you are wearing and will want to be dressed like this always” He then turned back to the other two and continued programming them, his way. Robert’s dad looked at Suzanne and noticed she had stopped crying then said “How are you feeling now”? Suzanne replied “I feel fine this tight bondage is lovely” She then stood up and said “If you remove this dress and release my arms I will sort out something for us all to eat” Robert’s Dad removed the mackintosh then the dress and lastly the arm binder which left Suzanne wearing the catsuit, underwear and ballet boots. She waltzed into the kitchen as if she was wearing dancing slippers.

A soon as Suzanne was out of the room Robert started his back door programming through the use of different names at the beginning of sentences. He had programmed for Angela to be his Dads toy and for the shop girl, whose name he had found out was Rachel, to be his and Jason’s toy. He then woke them both up telling them that they would remember their rescue but not his reprogramming.

Angela thanked both Robert and his Dad for getting her away from that horrible man just a Suzanne arrived with a tray of sandwiches. Suzanne asked them what had happened to the man in the factory and Robert’s Dad replied “During a scuffle he fell into a vat of some chemical and he must have liked it a lot because he never came out. “So what will happen now surely he will be missed” replied Suzanne. The shop girl said “I don’t think he will be missed, since his wife died he almost lived in the factory doing horrible things to me, I am glad to be out of there and never want to go back”. Roberts Dad said “If Suzanne and Angela can arrange for us to take over the factory, we will need someone in the shop”. “Only if you promise me that you will not put me into that room with the gas”. “We can promise that” said Robert “We have no more need for mind control”. They all tucked into the sandwiches and Suzanne brought in a large jug a freshly made coffee. Robert used Suzanne’s phone to call Jason and told him to get a taxi and come over and that Suzanne would pay.

Suzanne and Angela talked about business law and what hey needed to find out about the factory. Robert and his Dad planned their future and Rachel slept on the settee. When Jason arrived Robert went out to pay the taxi driver with money from Suzanne’s purse. When they returned, Robert explained what had happened and told Jason he could have Rachel. Robert’s Dad sat with Suzanne and Angela and between them they came up with a legal way to take over the factory providing the current owner’s body was never found. Suzanne turned to Robert’s Dad and said “We have not properly been introduced if we are going to be business partners I can’t keep referring to you as Robert’s Dad”. “My name is Jerry and before my wife ran off with all our money, I was a manger for a large logistics company. When she left I had to give up work so I could look after Robert and his younger delinquent sister who is now away staying with my parents in the country”

Later that evening Jerry and Angela went to one of the spare bedrooms, Jason and Rachel went to another and Suzanne, still wearing the cat suit, and Robert retired to her bedroom where Suzanne satisfied Robert using her mouth giving her a fix. Before getting into bed Robert then took some spare bedding out of the airing cupboard and laid them on the floor at the end of the bed. Suzanne asked would was he doing and he whispered “Suzy you are now free to choose whatever rubber clothes you wear over your rubber underwear and when you go to work your knickers will no longer vibrate, Black Bitch”. Suzanne dropped on to her hands and knees and Robert said pointing to the bedding on the floor “You sleep there tonight Susan”

Six months later.

Angela and Jerry were married and were partners in the Adult Fetish Company and living in Suzanne’s house, they had taken over the master bedroom and moved Suzanne into the spare double room which had been turned into a studio. Robert and his sister Bethany were given a single room each. Rachel was one of the shop girls along with Bethany who helped out at weekends. Robert and Jason had two of the prettiest girls from collage as their obedient love slaves. Angela was also the General Manager of the Solicitors Company.

After Robert acquired a girl friend with a similar age to himself he reprogrammed Suzanne to be a complete slut with an all-embracing fetish to latex and bondage. He took away her dependence on him but gave her the need to perform in font of a camera and the ever vibrating panties. He also made her subservient to his now step mother Angela.

Suzanne became the model for all the products manufactured by the Adult Fetish Company that were shown on the company’s WEB site. She also developed her own WEB site where between the hours of 8:00pm and midnight she would wear clothing, bondage or performed any action in front of a webcam after receiving an emailed instruction from a subscribed member. During the hours of nine to five she would be found sitting in Angel’s old desk performing secretarial duties, dressed in the last outfit she was instructed to wear during the last evening’s webcam performance. She was not able to continue her management role as she was always aroused and distracted by the constant vibrations in her knickers and her frequent organisms.

All the other employees of the Solicitors Company were subscribed members on her web site and all struggled to be the last subscriber each night.