The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mr. Fix-It

By Ohdammitnotagain

“Oh Shit,” Julie said as she felt her pager go off. The damned thing couldn’t seem to shut up for more than five minutes today. She sighed when she saw the number in the display. It was her husband, Steve. God, now what, she thought. Steve had developed a bad habit of paging her at the hospital for meaningless reasons. I forgot my tie at home, or could you bring me lunch, or, her favorite, are you gonna pick up the dry cleaning? What will it be today, she thought as she picked up a phone behind a nurses’ station. Julie sighed once more, the man was always so desperate to page her, but he never seemed to pick up until the fifteenth ring.

“Hello?” Finally, Julie thought.

“What do you need Steve?”

“Oh right, listen the repair guy’s coming over this afternoon to fix the air conditioner. You’re gonna need to go home and wait for him.” I knew it, Julie thought, it’s always something.

“Steve, how do you expect me to leave the ER when you know that we’re short three doctors already?” she asked.

“I know honey, I tried Susan but she’s got class till six and I’m really swamped.” Julie massaged her forehead. Dammit.

“Alright, I’ll figure something out, but this is the last time.”

“Thanks Julie.” He hung up. Julie leaned against the wall and tried to remember how she ever managed to get back to work after Susan was born. It wasn’t easy, she thought. Steve was hell bent on making me into his little housewife. Damn, I’m not even sure if I won that argument at all really. Yes, I have my career, but he still doesn’t respect me. Julie stood up and headed towards the locker room to change.

Inside she encountered the very two people she’d hoped to avoid, Dr. Roberts and Dr. Jones. They were the very colleagues that Julie was about to royally screw over by leaving early. She tried to avoid eye contact as she went to her locker. The other two women looked at Julie with dread dawning on their faces. They’d seen that look many times before. “Oh Julie, not again,” Jane Roberts said.

“What’s the s.o.b. got you doing for him now?” Stephanie Jones asked, shaking her head. “Going to wash his car?”

“Guys, I’m so sorry, but we’ve been trying to get our air conditioning fixed and…” Julie stopped talking, ashamed. “Look, it’s the last time.” The other two doctors looked skeptically at one another. Yeah right, they thought.

“Why do you let him boss you around like that? This isn’t the 50’s, men can do this shit nowadays just as well as women.” Both of the other doctors knew about Steve’s views on women and their “place” as he called it, and neither one understood why Julie put up with him.

“I don’t let him boss me around.” Julie knew she was lying, and she knew that they knew it too. “He really wasn’t like this when I married him. It wasn’t until after Susan was born that he decided that a career woman is the source of all evil or something.” Dr. Roberts shrugged.

“Whatever, but be careful Julie. I wouldn’t let him keep this crap up. It may come back to haunt you.” Julie finished changing and headed towards the door.

“I’ll be alright. Besides, at least my damn air conditioner will get fixed.”

* * *

Julie got home and was relieved to see that the repair guy wasn’t there yet. They always get pissy when someone’s late, she thought, but when they’re late they act like it’s not their fault. She got out of the car and went inside the house. Damn it’s hot in here. Julie went over to the kitchen counter and laid down her purse before stepping over to the sink and getting a drink of water. She ran a hand through her short brown hair as she gazed at her reflection in the microwave door. Her hair was just one more of the many things that Steve bugged her about. Steve loved blondes and he’d nagged Julie to dye her hair for years. That and he’d wanted her to get breast implants. Boy, that had been a fun fight, she mused. She looked down at her chest and frowned. Actually, he may have had a point on that one.

Suddenly, there was a great belching sound as black smoke came pouring out of the air vent above the sink. Julie stared in horror as her air conditioner gave its last hurrah in a violent manner. She quickly opened a window to let the smoke exit the house. Sooty stains were already appearing on the ceiling around the vent. “Great,” Julie said aloud, “just another mess to clean up for the little woman.” Julie tried her best to imitate her husband’s voice when he was on one of his little tirades. Steve was constantly telling Julie that women were meant to stay home and take care of the housework. She could only shudder to think of what life would have been like if she’d let him keep her barefoot and pregnant like he’d wanted to.

Julie was snapped out of her thoughts by the doorbell. She put the glass down and walked into the entryway of the house. When she opened door she was presented with the nastiest, greasiest service man she’d ever seen. “Mr. Fix-It,” the fat guy held out his hand, “at yer service Ma’am.” Julie shook the guy’s hand and immediately regretted it. Wow he’s greasy, she thought. Mr. Fix-It, Julie couldn’t see a name tag anywhere, brushed past Julie and waddled his way into the house. He was your stereotypical, blue collar maintenance man, balding, beer gut, sweat stains, and enough B.O. to stop a train. Julie wrinkled her nose and closed the door before following Mr. Fix-It into the kitchen. “So whadda we gots here?”

“Well,” Julie began but then simply pointed to the smoking vent. Mr. Fix-It eyeballed the offending conduit and grunted.

“Yessir, that’s mighty busted,” he said as he hitched up his pants. He was wearing a belt, but it was losing.

“Yes it is. Can you repair it?” Julie was biting her lower lip. Her confidence in the repair guy was dwindling as he hitched his drawers up a second time. This time, however, he paused midway to give his crotch a luxuriating scratch.

“Ma’am, I can fix anything.” Julie laughed sarcastically.

“Bet you couldn’t fix my life right now,” Julie muttered under her breath. Mr. Fix It turned around and gave Julie a creepy smile.

“Troubles Ma’am?” Mr. Fix-It asked. Julie waved her hand dismissively.

“Oh, don’t mind me. Just thinking out loud.” The fat little man turned back to the vent with a little flashlight.

“It’s alright, ya wouldn’t be the first.”

“It’s just,” Julie paused, thinking, “my husband, Steve, seems to think that it’s my duty to stay at home and take care of things. He doesn’t seem to understand that times have changed.” Julie looked embarrassed and frustrated all at once. I can’t believe I’m pouring my guts out to the greasy repair dude, she thought.

“Well ma’am that’s a doozy alright,” Mr. Fix-It smiled that creepy smile again, “but I am good at fixin things.” With that, he went to the basement door and went down, closing the door behind himself. Julie thought that was odd considering she never told him which of the three in the kitchen went to the basement…

* * *

Mr. Fix-It descended the steps taking care not to fall. It wouldn’t do for a man of his girth to take a tumble down the stairs. Man, he thought, what a prude. He smiled as he made his way over to a large vent in the wall. No wonder her husband wanted her done, he thought. Woman should know her place, although I coulda thought of a few more creative things to do with this one. The portly man sighed and shook his head as he took a panel off of the vent. Whatever, the customer’s always right and all that bullshit.

Mr. Fix-It reached into his pockets in search of something. He fidgeted around in several different compartments before finally pulling out a small, pink vial. “Bingo,” he said aloud. The vial was glass and it resembled something that one would see in a perfume display case. A label on the side read: Suzy Homemaker. Mr. Fix-It eased the little stopper lid off the vial ever so slightly and took a whiff. Pink mist eased out of the vial and up into his nose, and he caught the distinct and pleasant odor of cookie dough and fabric softener.

Satisfied, Mr. Fix-It placed the vial into the open vent and popped the top off completely. He quickly replaced the panel so as to avoid losing any of the pink mist. The fat repair guy headed over to another panel in the wall and removed what appeared to be several black smoke bombs. Smoke bombs, he thought, that is creative. He’d told the husband to make whatever he did look convincing, and the man had come through. Most of the usual clients tried something stupid like putting a stick into the unit outside the house. The wives would usually see this of course, and then Mr. Fix-It would have to think up another reason to “fix” something. But the smoke bombs were crafty, he’d need to remember that one. There was even a little lighter rigged up to a timer to make sure that they went off at the right moment. The job was done but before returning to the stairs, Mr. Fix-It banged on the ductwork with a wrench and swore a few times before deciding that the wife wouldn’t get suspicious.

He made his way back upstairs and nodded to Julie. “All done Ma’am. Should be as good as new.” Julie looked relieved as she eyed the kitchen clock. She’d only been away from the hospital for thirty minutes, not too bad at all.

“Thank you so much,” she said as she showed him to the door. “I really appreciate it.” Mr. Fix-It walked out onto the porch and gave Julie a little salute.

“No problem Ma’am. Yer all fixed.” Or you will be soon, he thought. He headed towards his truck but stopped before getting in. “Oh, almost forgot. Make sure you run the unit on high for about ten minutes before you leave. Just to make sure it’s working the way ya like.”

“No problem. Thanks!” Julie shut the door, glad to be rid of the creepy little gnome. Ten minutes? Well that’s still not too bad, she thought. Julie went over to the thermostat and cranked up the AC. Hmmm, she thought, that’s odd. Why didn’t that repair guy go outside, I wonder. The furnace is in the basement, not the air conditioner. That’s outside isn’t it? Julie was headed towards the window to find out when she began to feel light headed. She finally decided to sit down, and as she did she began to feel very sleepy. Julie yawned and laid her head down on the table. Is that cookie dough, she thought, sniffing the air. And, fabric softener? Julie passed out…

* * *

Mr. Fix-It watched the window in the side of the house. Once he saw the tell-tale pink smoke fill the inside of the house he started the truck. He had been on the highway for a few minutes when his cell phone rang. “It’s me,” he answered.

“Is it done? Did you get her?” It was the husband.

“Yeah I got her. It was easy.” Mr. Fix-It stuffed a wad of his favorite chew into his mouth. “Nice work with the smoke bombs by the way.”

“Whatever,” Steven replied. “How long before it works?”

“Oh it’s already workin. I’d say she’s probably done by now.” There was a pause on the other line. Mr. Fix-It turned onto an exit. “Ya still there?”

“Shit.”

“What?”

“Nothing, it’s just that,” the voice hesitated, “I just realized I’ve got to work late tonight.”

“So?”

“So, that means my daughter’s going to find her before I get home.” Mr. Fix-It sighed.

“Ain’t my problem man. I work my magic, you handle yer kid.”

“No, wait.” Too late, Mr. Fix-It hung up.

“No respect for a sorcerer’s services anymore,” he said sadly as he turned onto the street his shop was on.

* * *

Susan left the science building in a hurry. It was a little after six in the afternoon, and she’d be damned if she was going to stay in that building for another second. The summer semester was at an end and finals week had arrived. Susan had just finished her evolution final, and she was experiencing that moment of clarity in which one realizes all the mistakes they’ve just made. Damn, she thought. How could I have missed that? That wasn’t even one of the hard ones. Susan ran a hand through her short black hair. Black hair was one of the only attributes that she received from her father. Mom’s gonna kill me when the finals are posted, but at least Dad won’t be on my case. That was one good thing about having such an old fashioned father, Susan thought. Women were supposed to be stupid, so there was never any disappointment on Steve’s part. Susan laughed at the thought. Dad can be such an asshole.

Susan was getting into her crappy little four door sedan when her boyfriend finally emerged from the English/History building. Robert waved frantically as he ran to the car. Susan grimaced when the boy almost tripped over a hose lying in the grass. “Hi…there…Susan…how’d…it…go?” Robert asked, trying to catch his breath. Susan shrugged.

“Oh, you know.” She looked back towards the building she had just exited. “Pretty bad.” She looked at the ground, determined not to start crying. That final was most of her class grade, and she’d really fucked it up. Robert put a hand on her shoulder.

“Hey, don’t worry about it alright? It’s probably not as bad as you think.” It was a corny thing to say, and he knew it. But what else can ya do? Susan looked up at him with a tear stained face and tried to smile.

“Thanks Rob.” She put the keys in the ignition and started the car. “I’ll call you tonight ok?”

“Yeah, sure,” Robert said, nodding. Susan started the car and pulled out of the parking lot heading home.

She wasn’t surprised to see her mother’s car in the driveway when she pulled in. Her mom was supposed to be on call, but Susan’s dad had pulled this stunt a lot lately. What’s he got her doing for him now, she wondered. Susan couldn’t understand how her mother, who was always harping about how women should stand up for themselves in this sexist society, put up with her dad’s crap all the time. She’s not his slave. Susan got her backpack out of the back seat and went up to the house. She found her key and walked into the entryway. “Mom? I’m home,” she called. That’s odd, she thought, sniffing the air, is that cookie dough? Julie hadn’t baked anything for as long as Susan could remember. Julie’s culinary skills were limited to Kraft Mac & Cheese and microwave pizzas, yet another source of one of Steve’s constant complaints. A woman should know how to cook, he would say.

Susan continued on into the house, noticing other oddities. For starters, the hardwood floors in the hall looked spotless. When Susan had left this morning there had been mud and old stains all over the place. Her dad had wanted her mom to clean the floors, and her mom had told Steve to do it himself. In the end, like most arguments between the two, nothing had been resolved and the floors had never gotten the cleaning that they needed. But not now, now Susan could practically see herself in them. What was going on? Susan turned into the dinning room and noticed that the table had been set perfectly. The rug had been thoroughly vacuumed and the window shades had been mended where the dog had chewed them. “Mom?” Susan called again, getting worried. This was really weird. It looked like a professional cleaning service had come through. And that smell, definitely cookie dough she thought, was getting even stronger as she entered the kitchen.

“Oh, hello Sweetheart,” said a cheery voice. Susan stopped in the doorway between the two rooms and stared in shock at the scene before her.

“Oh dear God,” she stammered as she dropped her backpack. Susan now knew where the cookie dough smell was coming from. A plate of freshly baked cookies was resting on the counter next to several other culinary delights. And there was her mother. “Mom,” Susan asked, “is that you?” Julie was truly a sight for her daughter to behold. Gone was the boyish hair, the thin lips, and the tiny breasts. The Julie standing in the kitchen had long, rich hair that cascaded down her back and across her shoulders, the original brown replaced by a beautiful honey-blonde color. Red lipstick highlighted a pair of full, sensual lips that had broken out into a wide smile revealing perfect teeth. And pair of DD breasts jutted proudly from Julie’s chest, straining her dress to the breaking point. The only thing that kept Susan from ogling her mom’s new assets was her new fashion sense. What the hell was she wearing?

Julie’s dress looked like something right out of a 50’s fashion magazine. It was a pastel yellow housedress covered in red polka dots. A lacy collar circled her neck which, Susan noticed, was adorned with a gaudy pearl necklace. The sleeves went almost to Julie’s elbows, ending in upturned cuffs. A frilly white apron appeared to be sewn into the front of the dress, although a big bow was knotted above Julie’s perfect butt. This is fucked up, Susan thought. Her mother’s skirt flared out at the hips before continuing down to a little below the knees, and, Susan noticed, she was wearing white stockings and a pair of yellow high heels.

“Why of course it’s me Susan,” Julie said in that happy voice. Susan winced. Her mother had never sounded that happy. “Well? What do you think of the new me?” she asked as she twirled around like a model. Susan just stood there with her mouth wide open.

“Mom, uh, what was wrong with the ‘old’ you?” Julie pouted and Susan realized that she was actually wearing make-up. Her mom never wore make-up.

“Everything dear. I never understood why I was so unhappy all the time, but now I know.” Julie clasped her hands together beneath her breasts and advanced on her daughter. Susan backed up as if a leper was coming near her. “I wasn’t happy because I didn’t understand my place.”

“What?” Susan shook her head in confusion. Her mother continued.

“I was silly to work at that hospital. Women were meant to stay in the home and cook and clean and have lots of babies.” Susan felt resistance as her back touched the wall, she was trapped. Her mother kept coming. “I can’t believe how foolish I was to deny my natural instincts of nurturing and subservience to my husband.”

“Mom no, you don’t mean that. You’re career is important.” Susan could only watch in horror as that happy June Cleaver smile came closer. Her mother made a tsk-tsk noise and waved her right index finger at her daughter.

“No Sweety, my duties as a wife are the most important thing. But I know that now, and now I’m ready to be the very best homemaker that I can be. Your father deserves it.” Susan couldn’t take it anymore. She managed to sidestep around her mother and bolt to the door. Julie waved as her daughter went out the door.

“Dinner’s at seven dear, and I’m making meatloaf!” Julie called after Susan. Now, she thought to herself, what else is there to do? Oh, that’s right. My laundry should be ready. Julie giggled as she walked over to the washing machine. It was so wonderful being a wife…

* * *

Robert saw his girlfriend’s car pull up into the driveway. Wasn’t she going to call me, he wondered. He got out of the recliner and made his way to the door just as Susan was about to ring the bell. She looked even worse than she had after school. Now she was crying full force, and it was all she could do to get her words out. “Rob something’s happened to my mom.”

“Oh my God,” Robert said. “What?” Susan was really upset.

“I’m not sure. She’s acting weird, baking and cleaning and talking about her ‘place’ and…”

“Hey, hey calm down.” Robert walked Susan over to a chair. “Now what do you mean she’s baking? I didn’t think your mom could cook.”

“She CAN’T!” Susan took a kleenex from her boyfriend. “At least, she didn’t used to. But I got home after we talked, and there she was all dressed up like some awful Stepford Wife. I think she’s lost her mind.”

“Really?” Robert sat down next to Susan. “I never pictured your mom as one who’d go over the deep end.” Susan nodded.

“I know, she was always so confident and in control, but now she just goes on about how she was wrong to have a career. I think we should call a doctor or someone.”

“Have you talked to your dad yet?”

“No way!” Susan said quickly. “This would be like his dream come…” Susan’s eyes widened. No, she thought. He wouldn’t, no, couldn’t do something like this. “Oh my God Robert, what if my dad did this to her?” Robert’s face became a mask of confusion.

“What?” He shook his head. “Susan, I’m still not sure what ‘this’ is exactly. All you’ve told me is that your mom is doing some housework which, I will admit, is weird but it doesn’t sound like life or death. Your dad’s an asshole, but I really doubt that he brainwashed your mom or whatever.” Susan finally managed to stop crying and looked around in defeat. He’s right, she thought, it’s weird but it’s not like mom’s hurt, physically at least.

“You’re right, but would you come back to my place? I want you to see what I’m talking about.” Robert nodded.

“Sure.” Robert put his sneakers on and they headed out to Susan’s car.

“I hope Dad isn’t home,” Susan remarked as she got in.

* * *

Mr. Fix-It entered his shop and threw his tool belt down on an old swivel chair collecting dust in a corner. He shut the door and proceeded to turn several large locks and bolts. Satisfied that everything was secure, he next made his way over to one of the many work benches lining the walls of the large shop. Each bench was covered in a bizarre collection of vials and books, some of which possessed odd runes and markings along the spine. The workbench in front of the rotund repair man was littered with empty, and some half-empty, vials from previous jobs. It was on this bench that he tossed the empty vial with the name Suzy Homemaker on it. Other vials on the bench were labeled with Nympho Cheerleader, Preppy Bimbo, and other similar names. It appeared that Mr. Fix-It did a roaring business with people of many different tastes.

After taking off his belt and releasing a great, sour fart, Mr. Fix-It plopped down on an old sofa and turned on the T.V. He flipped through a few channels before turning the tube off and letting out a deep sigh. Guess I’d better check, he thought. Better safe than sorry. With that thought in mind, he stood up and waddled over to an old police scanner sitting on a nearby tool chest. Mr. Fix-It kept the old scanner around just in case he thought a job might not work out like it was supposed too. And although this last one didn’t seem to be too high risk to him, it never hurt to cover all your bases when magic’s involved, especially magic of this magnitude. “It’s dangerous business,” he remembered his old master saying, “to mess around with reality. Even if it’s only one person’s, things can still go wrong.” He flipped on the scanner. Nothing, just like he thought. Then…

“Dispatch to any unit in the area of 4th and Davidson,” said a monotone dispatcher’s voice.

“This is unit twelve, I’m only two blocks south of there, over,” replied a female voice.

“We’ve gotten several reports of a middle aged, Caucasian female wandering around in the road,” continued the monotone dispatcher. “It appears that she’s sweeping the road.” There was a pause.

“Did you say she’s sweeping dispatch?” The cop asked.

“Yep, several neighbors have called all saying that she’s standing out there in traffic, sweeping the street with a broom.” No way, Mr. Fix-It thought listening to the dispatcher. It couldn’t be her, but that address did sound familiar. Wasn’t her house on that corner? Mr. Fix-It looked around for his appointment book. He finally found it hidden under several Snickers wrappers and opened it up, frantically searching for the right one. Before he had a chance to find the correct day, the female cop came back over the radio.

“Ok dispatch I’m at the corner, but I don’t see…wait a minute. What in the world?” Mr. Fix-It turned his attention away from the appointment book and stared at the scanner, listening intently. “Yeah dispatch, I see her all right. She’s gotta be drunk or high or something.”

“Still sweeping?” the dispatcher asked.

“Nope she seems to be done with that. But this is weirder.” Mr. Fix-It continued to stare at the scanner, hoping that it was just some routine crazy and not his mark from earlier. “It looks like she’s holding some kind of bake sale in her driveway. And she’s dressed up just like the mom from ‘Leave it to Beaver’.” Mr. Fix-It slammed his palm into his forehead. Dammit, that’s her alright. But it sounds like my magic hit her a little harder than I intended it to.

“Twelve, would you mind checking this lady out for me?” The dispatcher sounded disgusted.

“Sure, she’s probably just had a little too much a little too early.” Mr. Fix-It’s eyes widened in horror. The last thing he needed was for a cop to be messin around with one of his jobs. He ran over to another bench, picked up an old leather sack, and began collecting aerosol containers that had been lying around. The vials were cheaper to make, but the sprays were a more efficient and faster delivery system for the potions. And, with in this situation, it sounded like speed was going to be of the essence when Mr. Fix-It arrived at the scene. Can’t let that cop talk to her, he thought. Sure she may only appear drunk to other folks, but you never can tell if a person, a cop in this case, might be sensitive to magic. It was no secret amongst the magical community that the police employed their own sorcerers to handle any thing supernatural. And the last thing I need, Mr. Fix-It thought, is to have the pigs’ mages on my ass.

* * *

Steve nearly choked as his house came up over the street and saw the police cruiser in the driveway. Oh shit, he thought, Susan must have come home, freaked out, and then called the fucking cops. I’m screwed, and it’s all that sorcerer’s fucking fault. Steve was entertaining visions of strangling the hefty repair man/mage when he realized that Susan’s car wasn’t in the driveway. He pulled up to the house and parked the car next to the black and white. Well, if Susan’s not home then who called the police? Steve was thoroughly confused and scared shitless as he entered the house. “Honey?” he called. “Where are you? Is everything ok?” Steve was about to really lose it until a pleasant, and slightly corny, voice came from the kitchen.

“We’re in here my darling!” cried Julie. But that’s not the old Julie, Steve thought. She’d never have used something cheesy like, “my darling”, especially not around other people. It worked, he thought excitedly. My God it really worked! Steve waltzed into the kitchen triumphantly, and got the first glimpse of his new wife. Wow, he thought, that guy really went all out. With her retro housedress and pearl jewelry, not to mention all the baked goods on the counter, Julie was the epitome of domestic servitude. And just look at that new body, luscious lips, huge tits, and what an ass! Steve had to be careful not to drool on himself. The whole scene was perfect, except for the figure seated at the kitchen table that is. The sight of the cop made Steve’s uneasiness return with a vengeance.

“Hello Mr. Richards, I’m officer Dagwood,” the cop said as she stood up. “I was just sampling some of your wife’s delicious baking.” The cop smiled at Steve, but it wasn’t a friendly smile. She knows something’s up, Steve thought.

“Hi there,” Steve replied coldly. Julie seemed oblivious to the malicious stares that were exchanged between her husband and the cop. She beamed her perfect smile and walked around Steve’s back.

“Here, let me get your jacket Dear.” Steve shrugged off the garment and handed it to his transformed wife. She neatly placed it over a chair and walked back over to the oven as a timer went off. “Ooh, looks like my meatloaf’s done,” she said as she opened the oven door. “I just love making a good home cooked meal for my family, don’t you officer?” Dagwood arched a questioning eyebrow at Julie.

“I’m not married.” Julie gave the officer a surprised look.

“Oh my, however do you manage without a big, strong man to care for you?” Steve flinched at his wife’s remark. She wasn’t supposed to be this, uh, housewifey, he thought. That damned sorcerer really over did it. Julie’s expression was one of confusion as she tried to comprehend not having a husband to tell her what to do, while Dagwood looked slightly offended.

“I don’t need a man to ‘take care of me’ Ma’am.” The cop was clearly trying not to lose her temper. Julie let out a patronizing giggle and waved dismissively at Dagwood. Steve couldn’t help but notice her how her new breasts jiggled at the slight movement.

“That’s silly. Every woman needs a husband.” Julie looked at Steve with utter adoration and devotion. “It’s only natural, men make the money and we serve the men.” Julie’s perfect ass swayed under her yellow skirt as she daintily walked over to Steve. She placed her arm around his waist and rested her head on his shoulder. Her perfectly made up face displayed utter contentment. “Why without men, how ever would we get pregnant?”

“Ma’am, I’m not sure what’s going on here, but I’d like to speak with your husband alone for a moment if I could.” Officer Dagwood gently pried the busty housewife off of Steve and directed her towards the living room. Dagwood looked almost nauseous, no doubt from all the sickening comments that Julie kept making. The docile housewife didn’t argue as she picked up a dust mop and made her way into the other room. Dagwood turned her attention back to Steve, or at least where Steve had been. The officer looked down the hall, but Steve was already out the door in a dead sprint. “I knew it!” Dagwood cried. “That sonofabitch!”

* * *

Mr. Fix-It knew there was going to be trouble as soon as he parked on the street. That stupid, idiot husband came running out of the front door, followed soon after by a surprisingly attractive cop. Maybe this won’t be such a waste of my time, he thought. Steve saw the repair truck and headed right for Mr. Fix-It, waving his arms frantically as he did.

“You’ve gotta do something!” cried the distraught Steven. Mr. Fix-It leaned out the open window of the truck and spit some tobacco juice at Steve once he was in range.

“Me?” Mr. Fix-It asked as he pointed to himself, feigning innocence. “What do you want me to do? I told you, my work’s done.”

“Bullshit!” Steve yelled, right in the sorcerer’s face. “Why’d you come back then?” Mr. Fix-It only shrugged.

“Oh, I don’t know. Just curious to see how things turned out I guess.” And to cover my own ass you moron, he silently added. Steve was about to offer a reply when Officer Dagwood finally caught up to him. She slammed him, hard, into the side of the truck and proceeded to read him his rights as she cuffed him. Steve gave Mr. Fix-It a pleading look, like a puppy that was caught outside the house in a rainstorm. The chunky mage rolled his eyes as he reached into the leather bag in the seat next to him. Dagwood noticed the movement and drew her gun.

“Drop it! Get out of the vehicle and place your hands on the hood!” Steve tried to move away, seeing that the cop was distracted, but Dagwood kicked him in the balls. Pain seared up through Steve’s groin and he fell into the fetal position, vomiting all over himself in the process. “I haven’t forgotten about you scumbag!” the cop cried.

“Excuse me miss?” Mr. Fix-It asked. Officer Dagwood looked away from Steve’s crumpled form and came nose-to-nozzle with an aerosol can.

“What the fuck?” Dagwood tried to fire her weapon, but Steve remained lucid long enough to kick her in the kneecap. Her shot went wide as Mr. Fix-It discharged the entire contents of the can into her face. The officer staggered around for a moment, trying to line up another shot, but it was no use. The sorcerer’s magic was already making her sleepy, and she soon fell down onto the street next to Steve. Mr. Fix-It’s smiling face was the last thing she remembered before passing out.

Dagwood opened her eyes and realized instantly that she was dreaming. No, not dreaming, she thought. I was knocked out by that filthy mechanic. Where am I? The room that Dagwood found herself in was fairly large and completely empty. The walls were a sterile white that seemed to pulse with an eerie light. A thick fog covered the entire floor and sent trails up the woman’s legs. I’m definitely not in Texas any more, Dagwood thought. Suddenly, a disembodied voice filled the room.

“Thank you for purchasing Mr. Fix-It’s premium mind and reality altering elixir. Mr. Fix-It guarantees your partner’s satisfaction, or their money back.”

“Who are you?” Dagwood cried. The voice ignored the question as it continued it’s message. Officer Dagwood thought that it sounded like a prerecorded greeting that you’d here in Lowe’s or Wal-Mart.

“The elixir, “Seductive Secretary”, will begin your transformation soon. Please try not to resist the transformation, as it would be pointless to do so, and thank you for letting Mr. Fix-It fix you!”

“What? What’s going on?!” Dagwood began pounding on the walls of the room, looking desperately for a way out. “God, please let me wake up. Please make this stop!” The terrified policewoman dropped to her knees and began to cry. “Please.”

“Elixir beginning transformation sequence now. Have a nice day!”

Dagwood began to feel nauseated as every muscle in her body cramped up instantly. She struggled around on the floor, moaning in agony as bones and tissue began to reshape. Fatty tissue in her breasts began to build up while her nipples became ultra sensitive to touch. The muscles in Dagwood’s butt tightened and expanded to give her a nicely curved ass that most women would kill for. She could feel her hair lengthening down her back, and her lips swelled up to scandalous proportions. Muscles in her waist moved around along with her internal organs to create a sexy waist and hourglass figure. Dagwood moaned as her legs lengthened and her Achilles tendons shortened. Three inch long nails grew from her fingertips, each perfectly manicured and painted a deep purple. The last change to occur left her with a bloated clit and a tight, juicy pussy that throbbed with each little movement.

With the physical transformation over, Dagwood managed to stand up on her toes. It appeared that she couldn’t walk any other way with her shortened tendons. She ran new, dainty fingers over her new body, admiring the changes. Her nipples grew hard instantly as she tweaked each one, causing her to let out a delighted gasp. Well, she thought, maybe this isn’t so bad. I can live with this. It was at this point that Dagwood began to feel a nagging pain in the back of her mind. She massaged her temples in an effort to relieve her discomfort, but it only seemed to get worse. Images slowly began to invade her mind. She began to think of how great it would be to give up her crappy job on the force and work for Mr. Fix-It. Dagwood envisioned herself sitting behind a desk, filing her nails and just waiting to be fucked by her boss.

As more perverted images flooded the woman’s mind, other changes were occurring to her body. Her old police uniform slowly dissolved away into nothingness, leaving her in only her boring underwear. That too vanished into thin air, and now the former cop was completely naked. Dagwood began to wonder why she wasn’t wearing any clothing, but her mind was soon preoccupied with more images of workplace eroticism. As she struggled to sort through the mental onslaught, a black, lacy bra enveloped her new tits, providing support that wasn’t really necessary. Her sex was soon covered by a matching thong that seemed to appear out of nowhere and pulled tight against her pussy, eliciting a moan of pleasure from the helpless female. A raunchy parody of a pencil skirt appeared around her waist, ending at least four inches above her knees. Each leg became incased in sheer black nylons, and a pair of black, fuck-me pumps appeared on her feet. Above the waistline, a low-cut, white blouse covered Dagwood’s torso, and a tight black vest formed on top, accentuating her slim waist. To complete the whole ensemble, dark purple lipstick materialized over bee-stung lips and matching eyeshadow appeared in slutty quantities over each eye.

Dagwood continued to struggle against the dirty thoughts invading her brain, but her mental resolve was wearing down. Her pussy was growing moist and her huge knockers itched to be fondled and sucked. Everything about her new body screamed sex, and it seemed to be winning the argument. The poor woman’s head felt like it was about to explode as wave after wave of persistent, demanding sexual ideas filled her brain. Dagwood could feel her old self slipping away and be replaced by a new one, one created by Mr. Fix-It’s evil magic. She clutched her head tightly as the elixir finally broke free into her mind, and a voice that sounded remotely like her own entered her thoughts.

“Oh Honey, you’re gonna love the new you!”

* * *

Steve watched in amazement as the female cop underwent her raunchy transformation right before his eyes. He had managed to haul himself up off the ground, and he now leaned against Mr. Fix-It’s truck clutching his aching balls. “Mother fucker that bitch got me good!” he cried. Mr. Fix-It gave him an icy glare.

“Shut up retard, and help me get her inside before all of yer fuckin neighbors come out to see what’s goin on.” Steve gingerly made his way over to Dogwood’s slutty new form and picked up her legs. He and Mr. Fix-It hauled her across the street and back into the house where they dumped her on the sofa. Steve turned to look out the window to see if anyone had come out of their house yet.

“Wait a minute, what the hell do we do about the cruiser?” Steve frowned at the police vehicle that stuck out like a sore thumb.

“Watch,” was Mr. Fix-It’s only reply. Steve watched as the car slowly morphed from a standard police cruiser into a hot pink convertible right before his eyes.

“How’d you do that?”

“It’s part of the elixir’s magic. Not only does the target change, but her possessions will change to match her new personality. Didn’t you notice your wife’s new taste in clothing?” Steve considered the man’s words. “You can’t tell me that she always had that Betty Crocker housedress hanging in the closet.” As if on cue, Julie came into the room, hands primly clasped above her stomach. She saw Dagwood and put a hand up to her mouth in surprise.

“Oh goodness, this won’t do at all.” Julie walked over to the unconscious woman and took out a rag from her apron’s pocket. “She’s got dirt and mud all over her, and it’s getting all over my clean sofa!” Steve watched in amusement as his wife fretted over the dirty couch. Despite all the bullshit, he thought, this is worth it.

“Hey Shithead,” Mr. Fix-It called to Steve as he pointed out the front door, “this yer kid pullin up?” Steve glared at the sorcerer but decided it might be best to let things slide for the time being. He looked out the window and saw Susan’s car pulling into the driveway.

“Yeah, that’s her. What do we do?”

“Who’s the pimply bastard gettin out with her?” Steve took another look and, sure enough, there was Susan’s nerdy boyfriend Robert.

“That’s Robert, her boyfriend.”

“Great, just what we needed.” Mr. Fix-It rummaged through his leather bag, trying to decide which elixirs would work best. He hadn’t thought to bring too many of the aerosols pertaining to males, but he had one that might just work out. The daughter was an easy choice, and he grinned as he saw everything working out in his head. “Ok Stan, just stand back, and let me take care of everything.” The sorcerer brought the two cans into firing position.

“Uh, it’s Steve actually.”

“Whatever.”

* * *

“Who’s convertible?” Robert asked as he and Susan walked up the driveway. She turned to look at the car in question and shrugged.

“I have no idea. But with the way things are going today it might belong to the fucking Easter Bunny.” Susan reached the front door and noticed that it was slightly ajar. That’s odd, she thought.

“Uh oh,” Robert said, “I can see your dad’s car behind the convertible.” Susan’s eyes widened in fear as her front door swung open and she was sprayed with some kind of liquid.

“What the…” She pawed at her face, trying to get the stuff out of her eyes.

“Hey!” cried Robert. He pulled Susan behind him protectively, only to receive his own spray to the face from the figure on the other side of the doorway. Both victims fell to the ground as they tried in vain to fight off the effects of the magic aerosols. Mr. Fix-It beckoned for Steve, and the two of them dragged the struggling Susan and Robert inside the house.

“What did you spray them with?” Steve asked. He was finally able to let go of Robert as the elixir knocked him unconscious. Susan likewise was knocked out.

“Your daughter got a dose of Sultry Schoolgirl and the boy got a new one that I’ve been working on for people that can’t have kids.”

“What?”

“Just watch dumbass.” Steve did as Mr. Fix-It said and watched as the effects took hold of his daughter and her boyfriend. Although the mental changes occurred inside the victim’s head at a slower rate, the physical changes occurred almost instantaneously. Steve watched in amazement as Robert quickly shrank down to the size of a small child and kept going. After a matter of seconds, the former twenty-year-old now possessed the body of a small baby.

“Holy shit,” Steve stammered. Mr. Fix-It grinned.

“Yeah, I figured with that yer wife’s new outlook on life wouldn’t be complete without some little rug rat to fulfill that maternal instinct.” The sorcerer pointed a glowing finger at Julie, who, up to that point, had been dutifully awaiting any command her husband would make, and said, “Here ya go darlin, let’s give the kid somethun ta eat how bout?” A bright green bolt of light shot out of Mr. Fix-It’s index finger and slammed home into each of Julie’s expanded tits. There was a short pause and then two large dark spots appeared in the front of her housedress. Julie moaned a little and walked over to the infant Robert who had begun to wake up. She bent over and picked up her new son and pulled one of her engorged breasts out of the dress.

“Here you go Robbie, momma’s got what you want.” Julie smiled as the baby latched onto her nipple and began to suckle. Inside the infant’s head, the older Robert screamed in anger as he slowly lost control of his own body. Julie just continued to smile and began rocking her Robbie as she fed him. “Oh why did I ever give this up? I should have been making babies all these years.” Mr. Fix-It looked around the room and nodded in satisfaction.

“Well Stan, looks like everything here is fixed.” The fat mage walked over to the coach where his new secretary was beginning to wake up. “Guess I’ll be takin what’s mine and be headin out.” He bent over and lifted Dagwood with surprising ease. The former police officer moaned and put an arm around her new boss. She pulled her head up to his shoulder and began to whisper into his ear.

“Hurry up and get me home Big Boy. My pussy’s on fire.” She licked Mr. Fix-It’s ear as they made their way to the door.

“Thanks for everything man,” Steve said as he extended a hand. Mr. Fix-It looked at it in disgust and moved past Steve and out the door.

“Yeah, whatever. I’ll bill ya Stan.”

“It’s Steve actually.”

“Sure. Watch that daughter of yours, she seems to really be fighting the magic. Call me if she gives you any trouble.” Steve looked over to Susan and saw what Mr. Fix-It meant. She had a look of determination on her face and her eyes were rolling around underneath her closed eyelids. Even the physical changes seemed to be having trouble taking place. Here bluejeans appeared to be shortening into a skirt, but that was about it.

“Uh, alright.” Steve watched the repair man walk out to the driveway and pry the voluptuous secretary Dagwood off of himself. She pouted and got into the hot pink convertible as the sorcerer made his way to the truck. Steve shook his head, amazed at the days events, and closed the door.

* * *

Susan was putting up a valiant struggle, but she knew she was losing. She had been fighting off the images that were hammering away at her brain for what seemed like hours. Thoughts of sucking her professors’ cocks, or, in some cases, their pussies fought to get inside and take control of her subconscious. Images of strutting down the hallways at school while all the football players drooled in lust beckoned Susan to give in. And the whole while, that stupid automated voice kept blaring overhead in the foggy dream room.

“Please do not struggle,” said the monotone voice. “Sultry Schoolgirl will be complete in two minutes. Thank you for purchasing this product. For information on other Mr. Fix-It products call…”

“SHUT UP!” Susan screamed at the voice. She looked down in horror as she felt a draft creeping up her legs. Her bluejeans had finally disappeared and her modest panties were replaced by a white g-string. A pair of high heeled Mary Jane’s appeared on Susan’s feet, forcing her butt out into a very unladylike position. White stockings replaced Susan’s ankle socks as a ridiculously short tartan skirt formed over her hips. More thoughts and images of sexual schoolyard antics tried to gain control of her mind. “Damn you! I won’t give in!” Susan gasped as her simple B-cup breasts swelled into massive tits. A naughty blouse appeared over the new assets, and left Susan’s entire midriff bare as it tied in a knot underneath her huge new titties. Stomach muscles hardened, but not too much, to create a sexy new tummy, highlighted by a shiny navel ring. Susan began to cry in terror as she noticed her hair growing down in front of her face. It was no longer a dark black, but a light blond instead. An unseen force pulled the long hair back and tied the rich locks into pigtails on either side of Susan’s head. Bright pink bows appeared to hold the blonde pigtails in place. Susan felt her lips inflate and her eyelashes grow out as slutty amounts of make-up covered her face. Everything, from the lip gloss to eyeshadow, was a disgusting shade of pink.

“Sultry Schoolgirl is now 90% complete. Mental adjustments will be finalized in ten…”

Susan screamed in anger as the voice began its countdown. “I will not let you do this to me. You can’t change me you fuckers!!!”

“…nine…”

“You can’t do this!”

“…eight…”

“I won’t let you…”

“…seven…”

“Please stop,” Susan said between terrified sobs. She felt something strange in her mouth and then realized that her tongue had been pierced. Ooh, the boys are gonna love that, she thought.

“…six…”

“No, no, no,” she said as more foreign thoughts took control. Susan found herself thinking about bending over her desk in class as the college quarterback lifted up her cute skirt and pounded her twat with his…”NO,NO,NO!!!!!!!”

“…five…”

“Oh God.” Susan knew this was it, she couldn’t hold off Mr. Fix-It’s magic much longer. She was finding it hard to think. Well that’s ok, she thought, momma always said girls don’t need to think. That’s why we have husbands and boyfriends.

“…four…”

“No, like, this isn’t right.”

“…three…”

“I mean it, this is soooo totally not cool.”

“…two…”

Giggle “Mmmm…” Susan began chewing on a piece of cherry bubblegum that hadn’t been in her mouth before.

“…one…”

The last remnant of the original Susan screamed in agony as the elixir finished replacing her old mind with the new one.

“Thank you for your cooperation. Sultry Schoolgirl is now complete. Have a nice day.”

“Susan?” asked Steve, looking over his daughter’s silent form. “Honey, are you alright?” Susan opened her eyes and ran her pierced tongue over her new lips, tasting the cherry lip gloss she found there. A large smile appeared on her made-up face.

“Like, totally Daddy…”

* * *

One Week Later…

Julie pulled her latest batch of cookies out of the oven. She walked over to the counter and placed the delicious goodies down next to the turkey she was basting for dinner. Let’s see, she thought, what was I going to do next? As if on cue, a baby began to cry upstairs. Julie smiled wide. That’s right, I need to feed Robbie. The happy housewife made her way upstairs and into her infant son’s room. The walls were light blue and had scenes of little animals all over them. In the middle of the room sat a crib where Robbie was laying. His crying picked up pace and he began to turn red as Julie reached into the crib. “There, there little one,” she said, opening the front of her dress, “here’s your lunch.” Robbie cooed happily as he began to gorge himself on his mother’s milky teat. Julie smiled adoringly at her baby son. A wave of utter contentment washed over her as she began to sing softly. When the baby was done eating, Julie placed him back into the crib and softly left the room. She was headed back to the kitchen when the phone rang. Julie frowned and looked for a phone. Who could be calling now? They’d better not have woken the baby.

“Julie?” asked the voice on the other line. It was a woman’s voice that sounded vaguely familiar.

“Yes, this is Mrs. Richards. May I ask who’s calling?”

“It’s me, Jane. What’s with the ‘Mrs. Richards’ crap?”

“Excuse me, but I don’t know any Jane, and I don’t appreciate the tone you’ve taken.” Julie couldn’t believe the nerve of this woman. After all, nothing made her prouder than to be called “Mrs. Steven Richards”.

“Julie what’s wrong with you? We haven’t seen or heard from you for a week now. You’re a doctor remember? You can’t simply abandon your patients.” Julie scoffed.

“What nonsense. I’m no doctor and I’d never be a doctor. Women should be happy in the role God put us in, as wives and mothers. I’m sorry but you must have a wrong number, goodbye.” And with that, Julie the housewife hung up on her old life forever.

* * *

Dr. Goodman was looking over his students’ latest batch of tests when he heard a knocking on his door. It was his secretary Samantha. “Dr. Goodman, one of your students is here to see you sir.” The aging professor took off his reading glasses and laid down the test he had been grading.

“Oh yes? Well, send her in then my dear.”

“Uh, sure thing Doc, but you might want to prepare yourself. She’s a little, uh, provocative I think would be the word.”

“Who is it?”

“I think it’s Susan Richards, but I’m not so sure. If it is, she’s had the most drastic makeover I’ve ever seen.”

“Susan? I don’t think I’ve even seen her wearing make-up. You must be mistaken Sam.” The secretary only shrugged.

“Whatever Doc.” She left and Dr. Goodman waited for the student to come in. Probably some little tart wanting me to change her grade, he thought. I know Susan Richards, she’s just like her mother, she’d never sink to that level. A moment later, the student walked through the doorway. Dr. Goodman looked up and nearly had a heart attack and a stroke all at once. He turned out to be half-right. The young lady was a tart alright, she was wearing a school uniform that one would find from an adult costume shop. The scariest thing for Dr. Goodman, though, was the fact that the student standing before him was in fact Susan Richards, or, at least, it used to be.

“Dear God, Susan? What have you done to yourself my child?!” The buxom blonde giggled and curtsied, revealing her severe lack of underwear.

“Hi there tall and handsome,” she said as she sauntered over to the side of Dr. Goodman’s desk. “Whaddya think Doc?” she asked, twirling around for the speechless professor. “Like the new me?”

“Susan, this is highly inappropriate. What’s come over you?” Suzi giggled and plopped her sexy ass right in Dr. Goodman’s lap.

“Mmmm, looks like someone’s glad to see me,” she said as she rubbed the hardness she found waiting in her teacher’s pants. The bimbo leaned in close and whispered into his ear, “and please Doc, call me Suzi.” Dr. Goodman pushed the giggling girl off of his lap and stood up in a hurry.

“Ms. Richards, I’m going to have to ask you to leave this office at once!”

“But I, like, wanted to know if I could help you grade my test,” she said as she pouted. Dr. Goodman gulped as he looked into that beautiful and naughty face. Those huge pink lips…

“No,” he said, “absolutely not. I uh…” Suzi had made her way around the desk to where the professor was standing, effectively cornering him. “Ms. Richards please, I’m a married man.” Suzi giggled as she sank to her knees before Dr. Goodman’s crotch. She smiled seductively as she unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. The bimbo’s eyes widened as she stroked the cock, coaxing it into hardness.

“Wow, that’s, like, the biggest cock I’ve seen in the whole school! And believe me, I’ve seen a lot this week,” she said with an evil grin. Dr, Goodman tried to resist, but it was no use. Suzi began to bob up and down on his dick. She slurped and licked and moaned for five minutes before releasing him. Dr. Goodman was about to cum when Suzi quit sucking and stood up. “Now, let’s talk about my grade.”

“No…Susan…I’m…sorry,” panted Dr. Goodman. Suzi pouted once more.

“I told you, it’s Suzi.” She turned her back on her professor and leaned over his desk. The short pleated skirt rode up her beautiful, naked ass, exposing her juicy sex. Suzi smiled that bimbo smile at Dr. Goodman. “C’mon,” she said patting her ass invitingly, “finish up in here, and then we’ll see if we can work anything out.” Dr. Goodman struggled with his conscience before finally giving in. He picked up the phone on his desk and paged the front office.

“Yes?” said Samantha.

“Sam, would you hold my calls for the rest of the afternoon? Oh, and cancel all my appointments. Thanks.”

“Wait. Doc are you ok? You’re out of breath.”

“I’m fine.” Dr. Goodman hung up in a hurry and turned back to Suzi. She had begun to finger herself and then lick the juices off of her perfectly manicured hands. The bimbo squealed in bliss as Dr. Goodman plunged his huge dick into her twat. Suzi popped a piece of gum into her mouth and began to blow huge, pink bubbles as she was hammered from behind. She began to move papers around on the desk until she found the one she’d been looking for, the test that had “Susan Richards” in the top right corner. The dirty schoolgirl frowned and scratched out the name with a pen, changing it to “Suzi Richards”. She finished by dotting the eye with a heart shaped smiley face. Dr. Goodman grabbed the paper from her hands while he continued to thrust in and out of his transformed student. “Give me that pen Suzi.” Suzi grinned as she handed him the pen. He got my name right, she silently applauded. Dr. Goodman placed the paper on the desk and stopped fucking the bimbo long enough to place a big ‘A’ on the test. “You come in here every afternoon until the end of the semester, and I might be inclined to make you exempt from further course work.”

“Gee thanks Doc.” Suzi laid her head down and closed her eyes as she continued to be blissfully fucked. Mom’s right, she thought, it’s, like, sooo great to know my place.

* * *

Mr. Fix-It walked into his shop and placed his tool belt down on a bench. He walked over to a refrigerator and pulled out a frosty beer. “Hey Cindy, I’m back.” The fat man waddled past racks of ingredients for spells and other magical components, making his way to the office in the back of the shop. He entered the room and took a long look at the woman behind the desk next to the door. She had, at one time, been Officer Alison Dagwood of the Dallas police department. Now she was simply “Cindy”, Mr. Fix-It’s personal secretary and fuck bunny. The seductive bitch got out of her chair and walked over to her boss. Sky high heels clacked on the hard tiled floor of the office, lace stockings traveled up her legs, each one supported by an exposed garter. Her tiny skirt was flame red and made of latex. A pair of perfect tits highlighted the secretary’s frame, encased in a red, silk halter top. Cindy rubbed her body along Mr. Fix-It’s and moaned as he massaged one of her breasts.

“Some senator called wanting you to give his mistress an attitude adjustment. Apparently, you did work on his wife a few years back, and now he wants to have a middle eastern harem-like set up with her and the girlfriend.” Mr. Fix-It grinned.

“Hmmm…I haven’t used that one in a long time.” He gently pried Cindy off his side and slapped her tight ass, sending her back to her work. So, the good Senator wants me to fix his mistress does he? Let’s see, it’s here somewhere. Mr. Fix-It had moved out amongst his work benches and began looking through his collection of bottles. He finally found what he was looking for and held it up to the light. The vial was a dark red color and labeled: Arabian Nights. “Oh yes, this should do nicely,” said Mr. Fix-It.

End