The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mixtape

Alex didn’t know what to make of it. A package had arrived, the plain cardboard box sitting on his doorstep with no warning or even a bored-looking courier asking him to sign for it. The Bradboyish redhead knew she didn’t order anything, her fingers traced along the taped flaps on top, then made quick work of the packing tape with the case knife she always kept in her pocket.

Curiously, there was one a CD in an unmarked jewel case inside, with no identification or receipt or anything other than the disc and the packing peanuts. She picked the CD out of the box, wiping the cover off on her acid-wash jeans, then looked it over. It was just a plain compact disc with “Pleasantville’s Top 40 Hits” written on it in magic marker. Did she get somebody’s mixtape by mistake? Was this a prank? Was some douchebag viral video star going to jump out from behind a bush?

Still, whatever it was, it was free music and Alex wasn’t the kind of gal to refuse that. And it’s not like giving it a listen would hurt her. She brought the package back in and popped the CD in his stereo. She’d had it since he was 12 and it still worked like a charm, she re-applied the peeling tape holding the bottom-right corner of her grunge band poster to the wall and flopped down on the bed with her best earphones. Alex always believed in her gut that you only really hear an album if you do it with good noise-canceling headphones, even when she almost went deaf after listening to that industrial noise band Brad told him about.

The young woman pressed play and relaxed back on her bed, she hadn’t made it in a while but it was plenty comfy enough. All she heard were weird thrumming tones and some notes that sounded like a phone’s dial tone in a higher pitch. The sounds made her ears ring under the headphones, and for a second Alex thought the music was all scrambled from a bad transfer, but after a few seconds of noise came a poppy 50’s style song. It was an odd choice of material, and the lyrics were cheesy as hell but Alex found herself tapping her foot and bobbing her head in tune with the music. Good music was good music, even if it had some goofy female vocalist singing about how good her boyfriend is to her.

And all the tracks on the CD were like that, upbeat retro pop with those weird tones between each song. Even with those unwelcome interruptions, Alex found herself captivated by the music, even humming along to some songs, until one listen became a second listen. The fifth track was especially good, a rockabilly number with some of the most impressive guitar playing she had ever heard on any album. Then when the last track faded out, Alex looked up at the digital clock on the wall in a daze, letting out a little gasp when she realized she had somehow let himself listen to that mixtape for three hours.

She ejected the disc and put it back in its case, hier ears buzzing with those weird tones. Still, it was a pretty good disc. Then she picked a stay t-shirt that lay wadded up on the floor and sniffed it, drawing back a grimace. At least it would make good listening while she cleaned her room out.

* * *

A couple weeks had passed since Alex got the disc. She rolled out of bed and took his headphones off, groaning a little as she rubbed her head. It had been going like clockwork ever since she first listened to it. She couldn’t sleep at night, unless he put the disc on. Her head started hurting every few hours, unless she put the disc on. And on top of that, her chest felt puffy and swollen, making her bra and shirt feel uncomfortably tight. She prodded her breasts as she stood in front of the bathroom mirror, but they weren’t sore at all, oddly.

And did she seriously need a haircut already? She usually kept her hair in a shaggy medium bob cut, but it had grown a couple inches out sooner than she expected. Alex made her bed, a smile spreading over her thin lips as she hummed one of the songs. “Hope I’m not getting sick...” Alex mumbled to herself, “At least it’s Saturday.” Then her phone vibrated on the nightstand with Brad’s number lit up.

“Fuck...” Alex sighed as she picked the phone up to her ear,balling the sheets up in her fist.

“Alex!” Brad said, almost laughing. That was one of the things that annoyed Alex, Brad was the most insufferably cheery kind of morning person. “How are you doin’, tiger?”

“Not so good...” Alex said in a voice that was half moan, “you sorta caught me at a bad time.”

“Aw, you sick?” There was something to Brad’s voice that made Alex feel uneasy.

“Yeah.. is it that obvious?” Alex’s brushed her bangs back with her free hand. “I’ve just been feeling bad for a few days. Whatever I got, I think it’s a little worse today.”

Brad hummed sympathetically on the other end of the call. " Well make sure you get some rest, buddy... and hey, you know what helps me when I get sick?”

“What, Brad?”

“Listen to some tunes! You should try that before you go to a doctor, save some money!”

Alex scoffed, “Thanks, Brad...", but before she could say anything else, Brad had hung up on her. Alex growled and turned over in bed. She would have committed to sleeping in then and there if she hadn’t remembered that she had to vacuum the carpet that day.

It was the next Saturday when Alex realized none of her clothing fit, leaving her in his room with several hoodies, pairs of jeans, and band t-shirts laying everywhere as the young woman struggled through her entire wardrobe to no avail. They were all too tight in the hips and butt and yet too big in the waist. She turned to face the mirror, and indeed his waist seemed narrower than she remembered, and she knew it wasn’t just the light that made her hips look wider. And her chest...

Alex now could not deny her breasts had gone up a cupsize, the difference had started out small enough that she could hide them with another shirt layered on top, but they were big enough to be quite obvious, nearing a D cup with pink nipples peeking out from her pale skin. Every time she would move, they’d jiggle and bounce reminding her of their presence and of the hijacking of her own body. Between her legs, she felt hot and bothered, and she had cramps and aches if he didn’t listen to that stupid disc every day.

Her memories of last week’s classes were already getting foggy as she forgot more and more of stuff she knew she had learned.

Alex let out a feminine little moan as he looked back to her reflection, her bottle green eyes misting up.

“What in the hell is wrong with me?”

She put the CD on again. Sure it was cheesy as hell, sure there were too many songs about finding and having boyfriends, but it brought comfort to Alex’s mind if even for a moment. That’s what she really needed, just to relax until she could figure out what was up... relax and listen, yes.

Then, she made a mental note to go clothes shopping, maybe pick up something to cook for the evening.

* * *

Alex arrived at the clothing store looking like such a perfect idiot. She had to wear a pair of last year’s jeans cinched tight with a belt just to get them to stay up and they still rode low on her butt, showing off how much it had filled out, her bright red panties peeking out over the waist. She had a black hoodie on but her bigger tits still showed a bit. Alex ran her mind over his plan: go in, get some new clothes and then get the hell out before someone saw her like this.

She passed by an odds & ends store selling various items of pop culture kitsch and she saw in the window a pop art piece on canvas of a rather voluptuous blonde lady in a vintage dress and apron wielding a broom with a big grin on her vacant face. Alex found herself lingering on the image, it was charming in a way; how happy she looked, how her dress and hai was so neat and well-groomed. A simple, happy woman from a simpler time when all a lady was expected to do was look pretty for her husband and make dinner by five. Alex felt a tinge of nostalgia just by looking at the picture, and for a moment she longingly wondered if she would make a good wife if he were that kind of girl... then she wondered why she wondered that.

When she reached the clothing store, she felt herself wandering towards the dresses aisle as if compelled by some instinctual force mired in her subconscious. Alec was confused, of course... She didn’t want to, of course... but she did it anyway with her mind having no say in it. Her thoughts grew foggy as she looked over the dresses and skirts, everything past a week ago felt distant and murky and Alex’s thoughts kept wandering every time she tried to pin a specific memory down. But she had to fight whatever was taking over. She closed his eyes, breathed in through her nose and said softly to himself: “I am not a girly girl.”

And then she felt like he was lying by saying that. It was nothing he had power over, she simply felt dishonest on a base level telling her... herself that she...she was not a elegant, demure lady... No he wasn’t that either. She was not a... not a... Alex’s breath quickened in panic. Even forming the words in her head was getting hard.

“Focus, focus!” She pleaded with his own mind, but it heeded her not and blithely wandered into a fantasy of Alex in a bright blue sundress lounging in a verdant summer lawn while her husband brushed her auburn hair... but this wasn’t what he wanted, no it wasn’t but yes, yes it very much was and as she tried to take back her own thoughts, he heard that music again, the poppy love songs on that CD...

A dopey, complacent smile spread across Alex’s lips as she picked article after article of clothing off the racks. Everything in her mental landscape was all a saccharine mess, like someone had gently massaged honey into the folds of her brain.

By the time she checked out, she had picked out several retro-style dresses in different patterns, many different pairs of stockings in a variety of colors and styles with matching bras and panties, and even a couple ribbons to wear in her hair. The cashier called Alex “Ma’am” and she blushed, waving back at him as he left the building. Her head still felt fuzzy and unfocused like an old TV set, but things were coming back to Alex. She had to fight himself to bring things back. Every time she tried to remember himself doing things from her life as a tomboy, like getting into a fight in school or her going to a ball game with her first boyfriend, something tried to draw her focus away from them and towards dresses, cooking, and marriage.

Alex was in his car daydreaming about being wed to a handsome dark-haired fella when she realized she had bought a bunch of prissy feminine clothing with the intention of wearing them... with the intention of wearing them regularly.

* * *

The following month, Alex realized in one of her precious few moments of lucidity that she had lost the fight. Her memories were a foggy maze, nothing made sense and even her own name and face were strangers. In her sleep the name ‘Annie’ would worm itself into her thoughts, tugging her away from her old, fading self. Who was Annie? Who was Alex?

Annie... no Annie... that wasn’t right at all... what was the other name? Why couldn’t she remember it? She shook her head and tried again to get her thoughts in order. Annie shuffled into the bathroom to check her body’s progress. She could very vaguely remember being boyish and lithe in figure, but now she had a full womanly figure, she was no longer a tomboy... not one like Alex anyway... Annie groomed herself in the mirror as she idly wondered about where Alex had gone. She was certain she’d known her... maybe a former girlfriend?

She decided on a red polka dot swing dress with tan stockings and matching red heels; Annie still fumbled a bit with the clasp to her bra as she put it on. She did a little twirl in the mirror, the pink bow in her hair flowing with her long curls. Having indulged her vanity, she decided to get some chores done before lunch.

She fetched the broom from the closet and started sweeping the kitchen floor, taking care not to leave even a speck of dust on the linoleum floor. And so the young woman floated around her home like a worker bee, cleaning and listening to her favorite album. It was a lot of work, but with Pleasantville’s Top 40, it all went by before she knew it.

She flicked the stereo off and admired her work, something about a clean house put her mind at peace. And then Brad strolled in through the front door, the dark-haired young man shot Annie an approving smile as he hung his jacket up. “Hey there, kitten! How you doin?” He said, his brown eyes peering at her chest as he walked by.

“I’m just about to make lunch, how does a tuna sandwich sound?” Annie smiled, but something felt off, felt obscene about this. She wasn’t sure why or what the feeling meant, though. She got out the bread and a can of tuna along with some greens and set to work making their lunch. Brad looked over her shoulder, reaching his big, well-muscled arms around her in an embrace. Annie blushed and averted her eyes; something about Brad’s scent, that earthy musk, stirred something inside the young lady. Her loins grew warm and needy, yet she felt anxious. Something was wrong but what was it? She forced the niggling feeling into a corner of her mind as she set the sandwiches out. She handed Brad’s plate over to him and watched him eat, smiling a little as he enjoyed the meal.

“Oh, this is so good, kitten. How come you’re not eating?” Brad said, wiping his lips with his napkin. Annie stood with her back to him, gazing out the window. Her expression had turned solemn.

“I feel like something’s been done to me. Something’s not right.” Brad rose to his feet and came over to put his arms on her shoulders.

“That’s because something was done to you, sweetheart.”

Annie whipped around to face him, her fur fluffed up in shock. “What?! Brad, what happened to me?”

Brad just smiled and put the hands in the pockets of his suit. " The thing is, I got an offer to try out a special product being developed by this tech company. It’s located in a lovely little town, you may have heard of it actually... does Pleasantville ring any bells?”

“What?!” Annie backed against the wall, her green eyes wide and trained on the male cat as he cornered her, gently but firmly pressing her against the wall.

“This company has particular ideas what things should be like, my little hausfrau. And they wanted me to be a field tester for a little something they whipped up to make this idea a reality.”

“The disc?” Annie was shaking, Brad caressed her cheek with the back of his hand, smiling gently as his other hand crept down towards her shapely rump.

“Hey congratulations!You finally caught on!” Brad said with a laugh. “What did you think was going on? An allergic reaction?”

“Brad, please...”

“You silly broad, I’d explain the inner workings of this invention, but you wouldn’t understand.” He reached around her neck and fastened a black leather collar around her neck, complete with a gold bell dangling from the front.

“And since you’re my wife from now on, why don’t we just forget this conversation?” Brad said as he tapped the bell with his index finger, sending it ringing back and forth as Annie’s mind turned back into a muddle of sound and color. Her eyes twitched, the room around her spun. The newly domesticated woman fell into Brad’s arms, panting and needy.

She looked up at him with her big sparkly eyes and smiled. “Oh honey... I must have gotten dizzy again.”

“I’ll say! you feeling alright now, kitten?” Brad said, holding his dainty little wife close to his broad chest.

“Yes dear...” Annie sighed and nuzzled into his neck, taking in his earthy musk.

“By the way, do you remember our little conversation?”

“Conversation about what? I just made some tuna sandwiches.”

Brad just chuckled and patted her head. “That’s my girl.”

* * *

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon and Annie was welcoming all her girlfriends into the house for their weekly get-together. The girls sat around gossiping and enjoying the cookies Annie had baked earlier that day. The stereo was turned on and blasting “Pleasantville’s Top 40: Vol III” over the din of conversation. She didn’t know why Brad asked her to play it every time the girls went over, but he was the man of the house, after all.

A voluptuous latina girl in a violet swing dress emerged from the crowd. Her hot-pink stiletto heels click-clocked on the floor as she went to hug Annie.

“Annie girl! how are you?” The woman said with a giggle, almost smothering Annie with her massive bosom as they embraced.

“Oh I’m feeling as good as ever, Didi! How’s your man?”

Didi grinned and curled a lock of her raven black hair around her finger as she guided the two of them over to a couple of chairs.

“Oh he is just so good to me!” She said, putting her arm around Annie as they sat together, “Thank you so much for introducing me to him. He’s so sweet, he even let me quit my job so I could move in with him!”

“Oh that is fabulous!” Annie said, almost squealing. “Has he proposed yet?”

Didi shook her head, her curly tresses whipping side to side. “He hasn’t yet, but I know it’s gonna be soon!”

“I’m so happy for you!” Annie pulled Didi into a not-quite-as close embrace while Brad watched from the corner of the room, a knowing smile on his muzzle as he watched the experiment continue. “If some CDs had this effect”, he mused to himself, “...then imagine what a digital release would accomplish.”