The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Model Behaviour

Part Two

FF MC Sc In

Galaxy awaits the arrival of it’s next victims.

After a short, restful sleep Sharon Harding was awoken by her alarm clock. It’s soft tone signaled the start of an exciting day for her – the capture of a new subject. She got up and made her way to he door. Activating the panel to slide the door open, Sharon was confronted by the sight of a young blond woman standing motionless at her door. “Enter” ordered Sharon and the diminutive blond complied. Sharon admired her slave greedily. Standing in front of her clad in a beige coloured body stocking was a five foot tall woman with a blank look on her face. Her uniform was complemented by thigh high brown boots and a belt around her waist with a golden G as a buckle. The woman standing in front of her mistress was Samantha Neve, she had been ‘acquired’ by Sharon 3 years earlier and like Stephanie’s pet that Sharon had met that morning, Samantha was one of Sharon’s personal pleasure objects. “Strip” barked Sharon and the brainwashed slave automatically removed her body stocking. Free from the elastic support of the garment, the petite blond woman’s gigantic breasts splayed out. After her mind had been converted, Sharon had ensured that the already well-endowed 32DD model received augmentation to enhance her small frame with 32J breasts. Sharon directed the young woman to her bathroom and she paused not only to admire Samantha’s pert buttocks, but also to place her favourite ten inch strap on on her bed. With that done, Sharon entered her bathroom. Inside was a roll top bath, shower area and wash basin. All were appointed with 24carat gold fitments. Missing from the room was a toilet. In its place was a space in the room and two gold handles located on the wall. Samantha was already kneeling below the handles ready for her mistress. Sharon removed her negligee and moved to position herself between the kneeling slave and the handles on the wall. She gripped them and thrust her plump arse into the face of her slave. Automatically the brainwashed woman responded and spread Sharon’s buttocks with her hands and placed her mouth against Sharon’s anus. Sharon gripped the handles and bore down on Samantha’s face. “UUUUUUgggggggghhhhh mmmmmmmm” she grunted as she defecated strongly into her willing slaves mouth. The young blond ate every last inch of Sharon’s thick brown mess and when her face had been doused by hot piss she proceeded to lick her mistresses ass clean. Sharon then led her obedient slave back into the bedroom and positioned her over her bed. She then smeared her pert arse with thick lubricant and after fitting herself with her strap on, she pushed roughly into the brainwashed woman’s anus. She completed her morning routine of 30 minutes of anal penetration and then dismissed Samantha, the young blond dressed back into her Galaxy uniform and encased her massive breasts in the elastic fabric of her body stocking. Sharon watched Sam’s ass shaped by the garment as she left her room. She sighed and busied herself getting ready for the arrival of her guests.

On the outskirts of London the black Bentley pulled up outside Rachel Monroe’s house and Carol rang the doorbell to collect her guests. Rachel and Amanda handed their bags to the mature black woman and once loaded they set off. Soon the Bentley was whisking them out of London and into the green countryside. The two women excitedly watched the scenery change and after an hour and a half the car pulled up a long gravel drive and up a hill to rest in front of an imposing Georgian mansion house. Two body stocking clad pneumatic breasted hostesses met the car and carried their bags into the lobby area. Sharon Harding was waiting for them smiling. “Ladies, so nice to see you, welcome to Galaxy!”

Rachel and Amanda smiled back and Sharon continued. “Now we have a packed agenda my dear” she said addressing the young blond model. “But we won’t start the photo sessions until late this afternoon”, she smiled again, “I am waiting for the photographer to arrive, she is due in from Paris at 5.00pm”. Sharon turned to the lobby assistant at the desk and picked up two swipe cards on golden ribbons. “These are your room keys and privilege cards, they will let you access all the leisure facilities here at the resort”. Sharon turned to Amanda and the two hostesses. “Lucinda, Natalie, can you show Miss Monroe to her room and then take her for the full 4 hr spa treatment”. “Yess of course Miss Harding” replied the eager, nubile servants. Rachel watched her daughter be led away by the body stocking clad women, she couldn’t help notice how revealing their body stockings were and how well endowed they both were, but it didn’t raise any concern in her mind. “Now Mrs Monroe” interrupted Sharon, “why don’t you come with me”. Sharon led the mother away and over to the elevator. Once the doors had closed Sharon’s expression change from pleasant to threatening. “Tell me what your sole purpose in life is Mrs Monroe!” barked Sharon,. The mature brunette faltered in her answer, “I...... I mussssst ........I must obey Galaxy”. The doors opened and Sharon led her to one of the brainwashing rooms. Waiting by the door to brainwashing room three was Elaina and another body stocking clad hostess. Sharon frowned and looked at her friend, “just as you suspected, she is starting to reject her programming”. Elaina nodded and ordered her assistant to strip Rachel Monroe and restrain her for brainwashing. Dutifully the woman complied and a few minutes later the naked woman was strapped into the brainwashing chair and helmeted. Elaina glanced at Sharon and said “I going to subject her to level five immediately. If she continues to resist after 3 hours then we will use the brain disintegrator on her!” “Yes” replied Sharon, “I need this bitch totally compliant for the capture of Amanda” she retorted. “I need to know that she will perform exactly as I desire”. Elaina nodded and motioned the two women to leave the room. She locked the door and made her way to the control room. “I will notify you of progress in 2 hrs and then we will make a decision about accelerating her treatment”. Sharon nodded and left the corridor to return upstairs. Elaina sat at her control panel and selected the level and duration of Rachel’s brainwashing. In the room the coloured disc and light show pulsed in front of the mature woman and the helmet above her head hummed, filling her mind with obedience commands. Rachel starred blankly ahead, her open mind soaking up what was presented to her.

While her mother’s mind was being programmed, Amanda Monroe was having the time of her life. She was face down and naked on a massage table and a buxom black woman was attending to her. Amanda was oblivious to the fact that every second of her experience was being recorded and that the secret Galaxy cameras had already captured her stripping naked and having a nude sauna. She turned over to face the masseuse, who applied scented oils to her breasts and began to caress and massage them. She felt so relaxed and next on the agenda was a facial and a leg waxing.

Elaina Bretcht studied the readouts from her controls, Rachel Monroe was

ninety minutes into her processing and seemed to be complying. Elaina stopped the sequence and sent her assistant to bring the subject to the assessment area. Elaina moved from the control room into a small white tiled room with an inspection table and a variety of menacing looking devices. Rachel Monroe was brought into the room and placed on the table. Elaina fitted a metal headband across Rachel’s forehead so that two contact pads touched her temples. She moved to a small monitor and activated it. Two trace lines moved across the screen indicating Rachel’s stress levels. In effect the monitoring device was a sophisticated lie detector and she would use it to establish how deep Rachel had been conditioned. Elaina moved back to her subject and brought her hands onto Rachel’s full breasts. She kneaded the E-cup boobs and asked the mature woman a series of questions. “What is your sole purpose in life Mrs Monroe?” Rachel answered instantly “I must obey Galaxy”. “Excellent” replied Elaina, “now tell me about your breasts my dear”. “I must have them enlarged Mistress” replied Rachel in a euphoric tone. Elaina studied the readout, two perfect lines, no stress and no deviation in the answers. The German woman pulled down a flat panel monitor above Rachel’s head and played a short sequence of video. Rachel watched as a buxom black woman was violently fucked in the ass by a strap on wearing redhead. Elaina looked at the readout, there was a slight wavering in the lines as Rachel displayed a faint reaction of disgust. Normally a brainwashed victim exhibited elevated sexual excitement to the sight of anal sex. Elaina changed the visuals to show a black woman kneeling behind a blond woman and ran the sequence of shit eating. Rachel’s readouts spiked, this imagery was unacceptable and Rachel was rejecting it. Elaina decided to check one more image, this time with questions. The panel displayed the naked image of Amanda and Elaina probed Rachel with questions. “Who is this woman?’ she demanded. “My daughter Amanda” Rachel replied. “Tell me what you will do to her!” she barked at the naked woman. “I.......I......I mussssssssst , aaahhhh oooh no no noooooo!” stammered the confused woman. “YOU MUST FUCK HER!” ordered Elaina, “Nooooo, Nooooo aaaaaahhh no no no!” struggled Rachel, breaking into a sweat. “You will fuck her” demanded Elaina and with that she got up from her victim and dialed Sharon’s number. Sharon answered and Elaina reported her findings. “The Monroe woman has rejected the initial brainwashing routine!” Sharon looked at her watch, “that means we have only three hours before we begin the capture of Amanda... are you suggesting the use of the brain disintegrator as you surmised?”

“Yes” came the singular reply and Elaina put down the phone. She turned to her assistant and ordered her to take Rachel to the chamber.

Ten minutes later the brain disintegrator errupted into life as it bombarded the encased and bound Rachel Monroe. Elaina ran the device for a full 35 minutes and smiled as the mature woman writhed and shuddered from the cruel assault. When the rotating cylinder stopped and both sections retracted, the mature woman, released from her restraints collapsed onto the floor. Elaina had her prone body brought back to the brainwashing room and immediately activated another ninety minutes of brainwashing at the maximum level. Rachel starred at the swirling pattern of lights and her mind was filled with the horrors that she had rejected earlier. When the proceedure was complete, Rachel was returned to the assessment room for questioning and this time answered Elaina’s horrific questions willingly with no resistance at all. Elaina smiled to herself and called Sharon. “Rachel Monroe is ready honey” she said. She listened to Sharon’s instructions and nodded. Elaina turned to Rachel’s emotionless face and issued her with some instructions. Rachel nodded blindly as she accepted everything she was told.

At five pm Rachel knocked on the door of her daughters room and collected her to go to the lobby. Waiting there was Sharon and two other women. “Ladies” smiled Sharon, “can I introduce you to Simone Sinclair”. The women exchanged respective greetings and Sharon continued, “Simone is the top glamour photographer at Galaxy and has worked with the very best in glamour modelling. She will take your test and portfolio shots as we discussed in London”. Rachel Monroe nodded and Amanda smiled as she asked “are we going to do that now?” “Yes” replied Simone, her eyes drawn to Amanda’s cleavage. “My assistant Nicola will organise your wardrobe and make-up and then we will shoot. I anticipate we will need you for 3 hrs my dear”. With that a young and extremely busty brunette led Amanda up the stairs with the other women following behind. On the second floor they entered a large studio and Sharon sat with Rachel while Simone organised the equipment located around a low padded bed that was covered with gold satin sheets. Nicola led Amanda into an ante room that housed sets of lingerie and a make-up area. The two women giggled as the busty brunette undressed her nubile subject and fitted her with a vivid purple bra and panties. They chatted as Nicola applied a purple lipstick and eyeshadow and 15 minutes later Amanda stepped out into the studio area. “Now my dear” said Simone in her clipped South African accent “lets do some tit and ass shots in that gorgeous purple set”. She addressed Rachel and Sharon, “remind me how far we can go ladies” she asked. Sharon turned to Rachel and said, “Simone loves nude work, are you comfortable with bare bum and boobs?” “Yes” replied both women in unison, laughing at each other. “Ok then” smiled Simone, “lets fire off the bra and thong shots and then lets see those boobs and that cute bum” she exclaimed. Simone snapped away at Amanda for ten minutes, working her hard in a sequence of poses. She then commanded Nicola to remove Amanda’s underwear and then began to place the young blond woman to show off her G-cup breasts and her taut buttocks. After an hour of snapping Simone halted the session. “Ok Nicola, now I’d like her in the red set please”. Nicola and Amanda disapeared for five minutes and then returned with Amanda dressed in a red lace string bra and thong. She snapped away at Amanda and after catching Sharon’s eye, stopped for a moment. “You know what would work here”, she motioned at Nicola, “if we got Nicola to pose with Amanda in the matching white set”. All the women in the room nodded and Amanda smiled at Nicola, “see you in a minute babe” she laughed. The brunette went into the changing room and after two minutes returned dressed in a white lace bra and thong. Amanda took a double take at Nicola’s considerable bust struggling to be contained in the 32G bra. “Simone smiled, “Nicola honey, there is no way your H-cups will stay in that!” Simone continued on with the shoot, as it advanced she got the two women closer together and ultimately naked together. Nicola eyed Amanda’s boobs and bum jealously, lust burning in her eyes. Sharon motioned to Simone and she followed the signal. “Nicola honey, why don’t you put on the gold set?” “Yes Miss Sinclair” replied the compliant woman. As she disappeared, Simone placed Amanda on all fours to do some nude profile shots. When she returned, behind Amanda, the busty brunette was wearing a gold bra and oblivious to Amanda a strap on dildo held by golden straps around her toned thighs and between her pert buttocks. Nicola moved around to Amanda’s front and gave the shocked blond a view of the ten inch dong. Amanda knealt up and covered her bare boobs. “No way!’ she exclaimed, “I’m not doing any porn” she demanded loudly. Amanda got up and walked over to Sharon and her mother. “I didn’t sign or agree to porn” she repeated in a shocked voice. “Oh my dear Miss Monroe, you have no idea of what you will do for us” said Sharon. The sentence filled Amanda with fear and she demanded her mother to say something. To her horror Rachel Monroe spoke softly to her, “you will do whatever they want sugar”. Amanda made a run for the door, but was blocked by two Galaxy assistants. They grabbed the struggling blond and held her in an arm lock, returning her to the padded bed. Sharon stood up and moved to the bed. “Now my dear” she smirked, “time to continue your shoot”. Sharon turned to Nicola and issued her command, “prepare the bed”. Nicola moved around the bed, the large strap on swaying as she moved and the helpless Amanda watched her release four padded straps on chains and raise the centre of the bed so that it made a platform. “Put her on it” snapped Sharon and the two assistants forced Amanda onto the raised section so that her stomach and breasts were flat against it. As one girl secured a strap over her back holding her down onto the platform, the other attached the straps to her wrists. Amanda was secured with her arms down by her side, pulled back tight against the bed by the restraints and this done the woman repeated the process to hold her ankles down. Amanda struggled and screamed as she felt something cold and greasy applied to her exposed anus and vagina. “Now for the climax of your shoot my dear” said Simone. Sharon smiled and watched as Simone’s assistant postioned herself behind Amanda and between her restrained legs. “No, NOOOOO Fuck no please” begged Amanda. “Nnnnnooooooooooo !” she screamed. Simone looked at Sharon for approval and the mature woman paused for a second before issuing a command—“fuck her ass now!”

For the next twenty minutes or so Nicola penetrated Amanda’s bum, riding the sobbing and moaning young woman with relentless energy and vigour. As Amanda’s anus became more accomodating, the brunette increased the depth and duration of each stroke, she postioned her hands on Amandas’s hips so that she could rise up and slam all ten inches deep inside the helpless woman’s ass. Sharon enjoyed watching the violation, but she was eager to advance the poor woman to the next stage. She issued Nicola with the instruction to stop and the sweating brunette withdrew from Amanda’s anus. The humiliated woman was unable to control a long sloppy fart from the penetration. “Release her” snapped Sharon and Amanda was removed from the bed and placed at Sharon’s feet. “You now have a choice Miss Monroe”, perform willingly for me or be enslaved for the rest of your life. Amanda looked up at Sharon and the impassive face of her mother who had witnessed the violation. “Mum, mum” she pleaded. “Oh I am afraid your mother sees things our way Miss Monroe”. Amanda looked in horror at her mother, what have you done to her Sharon?” Sharon smiled, “your mother has been subjected to a comprehensive program of behaviour modification Amanda”. Sharon continued, “perhaps you understand the term – brainwashed better”. Amanda gasped, “no, oh god no!” Sharon continued her organised approach to her victim. “Once brainwashed” she smiled, “a woman will do anything we want her to do—obediently and mindlessly”. Amanda looked at her mother and grabbed her hand, “god no” she sobbed. “Of course” said Sharon flashing her green eyes at the blond woman, “the process is reversible”. Amanda looked up at her tormentor. “What do you mean?” she asked. Sharon sighed, “we can deprogram her mind and return her to a normal state”. “Please god do it!” demanded Amanda. Sharon seized her opportunity. “That depends upon your ability Amanda, to conform to what I want you to do”. “Oh god , I’ll do anything” she pleaded, “just return her to how she was”. Sharon smiled, “then if you perform for me for twenty four hours my dear. I will ensure that your mother is deprogrammed and the brainwashing reversed”. Amanda sobbed. “However my dear” Sharon pressed home “you will give your body to me and perform anything I ask”. Amanda nodded in a subdued way. “Failure”, Sharon continued, “will result in consequences you don’t want to consider”. Sharon stood up and kissed Simone on the lips, “thank you darling” she said and showed Simone out of the studio. Sharon turned back to the sobbing figure of Amanda on the floor and said, “you will be seeing so much of Simone’s cameras over the next twenty four hours”. Sharon returned and commanded Nicola. “Nicola my dear, take Miss Monroe to the assessment room. Then inform Miss Mason that she can test Domino in an hour”. “Yesss Miss Harding” replied the strap on wearing brunette. Nicola led Amanda out of the room and Sharon commanded Rachel Monroe to accompany her. The four women made their way to the basement in the elevator and Amanda stole glances of her brainwashed mother’s face. Rachel Monroe starred impassively forwards, her mind immune to the anal rape her daughter had just endured.

The elevator door pinged open and Amanda found herself in a dim corridor. Standing waiting for her was a middle aged woman with greying hair. “Amanda” said Sharon, “this is Elaina Bretcht, you will do anything she tells you! Do you understand?” “Yes” said Amanda coldly. “Elaina I will leave the Monroe ladies with you” said Sharon. “Amanda understands completely what she must do”. With that Sharon led Nicola away to have an extensive session with her body, leaving the shivering Amanda Monroe with Miss Bretcht. “Come with me my dear” snapped the Germanic voice, “we will assess you now”. Elaina led Amanda into the assessment room and ordered her onto the inspection table. She secured Amanda’s wrists and stomach with straps and fitted Amanda with the lie detector device. This done she secured Amanda by the throat with a collar so that she couldn’t raise herself up. At the other end of the table Elaina released stirrups so that Amanda’s legs were spread up and outwards and Elaina admired her victims pussy and anus. “MMMMmmm” smiled Elaina, “ you will comply with my commands my dear. Do you understand?” “Yes” replied Amanda coldly. With that Elaina lowered the flat panel screen and played her helpless victim the images that she had shown to Rachel earlier. Amanda watched the anal sex and was forced to describe what was happening, painfully reliving her ordeal. The second clip made Amanda gasp and she struggled to describe the act of woman eating another ones shit. Elaina studied the readouts and made a few notes. She then pulled the screen away and ordered Rachel over to the table. “Strip” she commanded and Amanda watched her mother remove her clothes and stand naked before her. “Now Rachel, put this on”. Elaina handed the mature woman a strap on dildo and the restrained blond watched helplessly as Rachel put on the device. “Now” said Elaina, “a little demonstration of our brainwashing process my dear”. Amanda looked at the blank expression on her mother’s face as Elaina asked her a question. “What is your sole purpose in life?” “To obey Galaxy” responded Rachel. “Good” replied Elaina, “and what must you do to Amanda?” “I must fuck her!” replied Rachel. “Good” said Elaina, “proceed with vaginal penetration”. Rachel complied and despite Amanda’s screams and protests, the mature woman put one hand on Amanda’s waist and with the other, guided the dong into her daughters pussy. Rachel mindlessly screwed Amanda until the poor blond had a low level orgasm. This done she withdrew and stood between her daughters thighs. Amanda cried and sobbed from the violation. Elaina caressed Amanda’s face, “you see my dear, the power of the brainwashing process is absolute. You will do anything Sharon wants if you want Rachel returning to normal”. “Yes” sobbed Amanda. “Good girl, now I want you to repeat this sentence...... Rachel I want you to fuck me in the bum!” Amanda sobbed and aware her mother’s mind was at stake said in a shaking voice..... “Rachel...... I .....want you to fuck me in the bum”.

Rachel Monroe stepped back up to the table and guided the strap on into Amanda’s anus. The young woman gasped and moaned and soon all ten inches were sliding in and out of her asshole. When they were finished, Amanda was led away to face her first ordeal, an appointment with Domino.