The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Model Behaviour

Part Five

FF MC Sc

What will Caroline discover?

As it approached two o’clock, Caroline and Maria dressed and left the room. The full figured eastern European woman brought Caroline to the interview room. Inside, seated on a plush red sofa was Sharon Harding and standing either side of her were a selection of naked women. Caroline’s eye was first drawn to the huge breasted black women on the right hand side of Sharon’s sofa and then to the three enormously chested blond women on the left side. “Welcome again Miss Price, I trust you were well served by Maria”? Said Sharon, with a hint in her voice. “Yes thank you” replied Caroline, “she was very accommodating”. Sharon smiled acknowledging the young woman’s comment. “Now, to business” she began, “I have selected some young ladies who I think you would like to view and get to know. As a new member of Galaxy, your initiation allows you to access our hostesses and to have fun with them”. “Mmmmmm” smiled Caroline, “those black babes are so well developed and so hot”. Sharon made the three black women stand in front of them on the sofa and introduced them to Caroline. “First up we have Julia, she is 32H. Then we have Lucinda, she is 34JJ and lastly we have Cleo, an outstanding 34KK”! Caroline’s mouth watered, “Fuck I’ve never seen boobs so big as that cunt’s” she exclaimed. “I want her now Sharon”! “The mature domme smiled again, “patience my dear, let me show you my Scandinavian beauties too”. Sharon motioned the other three women to stand in front and she introduced them to Caroline. “This is Ingrid, she is 36GG, this is Annette, she is 32H and this” she paused “is the awesome Anya, a full 30K”. Caroline’s eyes widened at the full sight of the petite woman’s massive breasts. “I want Cleo and Anya” demanded Caroline. “Of course Miss Price” smiled Sharon, “Why don’t you use them now”, Sharon directed the two amazonian breasted women over to a low padded area in the room and ushered the other women out. “Do as you please with them Miss Price”. With that she left Caroline with the two hostesses and closed the door on them. In the interview room Caroline descended into an orgy of breasts, pussy’s and ass holes. Sharon’s closed circuit cameras caught the two hour sex session and captured Caroline’s most base behaviour. Caroline was like a wild animal, barking orders at her two toys and for a violent climax she ordered the big black woman to join her in shitting messily over Anya’s unbelievably large breasts. When she was done, Caroline left the women in the room and walked out into the corridor. Maria was waiting for her and Caroline asked her to come to her room. Maria informed Caroline that the evening was free and that Miss Harding would see her again in the morning. After a meal served in her room, Caroline settled down to giving her plump buttocked plaything deep satisfying sex. When both women were exhausted they fell alseep.

In the early hours of the morning Caroline awoke and checked her watch. It was three am and time for her covert activity. She left the sleeping Maria alone in her bed and put on the hostesses Galaxy body stocking and heels. She made sure that Maria’s key card was around her neck and retrieved her camera from the bathroom. She walked out into the corridor and made her way to the elevator, pausing to check that the security cameras were facing the other way. This done she left the silent corridor and entered the elevator. Inside she inserted Maria’s key card into the slot next to the floor buttons and selected BASEMENT. There was a brief pause and the elevator whirred into life descending to the secret area of Galaxy. Caroline felt her heart pounding in her mouth as the doors opened and she walked into the dark and silent corridor. Either side of her were the doors that Amanda had described to her. Four to her left and four to her right. At the end of the corridor was a door that Amanda hadn’t mentioned, she would look at that one last. Caroline made her way to the left hand side of the corridor, she knew from Amanda’s description that the plain door was Elaina Bretcht’s evaluation room and that the other three door’s which all had porthole windows on them were the brainwashing rooms. From each one a soft pink glow emanated. Caroline used the key card to open the first door and was shocked by what she saw. The room was brightly tiled in red and in the centre of the room was a naked woman strapped into a large high backed metal chair. She starred forward blankly, looking at a slowly rotating disc on which bright flashing lights spiraled and changed colour. Above her head a large domed metal helmet hummed and Caroline took pictures of the room , the chair and the woman undergoing the brainwashing process. She left the room and checked the other two, inside the same thing was being done to two more women, both displaying the same empty, mindless look. She took more photos and then Caroline closed the door and walked across the corridor to the other doors. One was marked CONTROL ROOM and couldn’t be unlocked, but the other three rooms yielded more horrors. Each room was tiled in a bright clinical white and had a metal table with restraint straps. Caroline observed a well endowed black woman restrained on her back and struggling against terrifying things being done to her. She had devices in her vagina and anus that buzzed and moved and on her huge breasts were transparent suction cylinders that hissed from each breast as it pulled and sucked on them. The black woman was sweating profusely and her head was restrained facing the ceiling. She was forced to look up at a flat panel monitor on which the images of women defecating were being played on a looped video. Caroline could hear the intense surging sound that was coming from the golden headphone that she wore and could only imagine how loud the sounds being channeled into her defenseless ears were. She took more photo’s and felt helpless as she left the poor woman to her torment. The other two rooms were empty, but Caroline took more photo’s to supplement her detailed and building evidence. Finally she made her way to the end of the corridor, but when she opened the last door with the key card she found only an empty red tiled room. Caroline closed the door and hurried to the elevator to return to her room. She slipped back in and sat in the bathroom taking in what she had seen. Amanda had been right, the basement was truly terrifying. Caroline thought about the black woman writhing in the room and the blank faced women being brainwashed. So this was what Galaxy did and the women she had been with that afternoon were all products of that basement. She had to expose this sick organisation and end the nightmare. Caroline put her camera back behind the toilet and undressed. She climbed back into bed and tried to sleep, mindful of her need to get the hell out of Galaxy as quickly as possible.

When the morning came, Caroline dressed and as Maria squeezed her ass into the body stocking there was a knock at the door. Caroline opened it and was confronted by the petite Anya, now resplendent in a Galaxy uniform. “Miss Harding requests your company for breakfast” she relayed. Caroline nodded in acceptance and followed the unbelievably breasted blond woman. A minute after leaving the room the phone rang and Maria answered it. The voice at the other end instructed her to retrieve Caroline’s camera and to take it to Miss Bretcht. Mindlessly, Maria carried out her instructions. Caroline meanwhile followed the petite blond to Sharon’s room unable to take her eyes off Anya’s tiny round ass. She was greated by the silk negligee wearing Miss Harding who smiled at her and offered her breakfast. After eating Sharon commanded Anya to strip and she ran her hands over her huge breasts. “This one is close to being my favourite Caroline, her breasts are so full and firm” she teased, “did you enjoy fucking her brains out”? Caroline nodded and said, “her ass was so tight and those boobs are quite a target to unload over”. Sharon laughed, “yes, hard to miss”. Sharon continued, “if you like Anya, then you have to meet my favourite lady”. Sharon picked up her phone and spoke sharply, “have Patricia brought to my room”. A few minutes later a body stocking clad woman entered the room, whose figure took Caroline’s breath away. Standing before her was a tall brunette whose bust was truly unbelievable. Sharon circled the impassive woman and ordered her to strip. “Five feet ten inches tall and 34-24-34” smiled, “only the 34 relates to 34L cup breasts”. “Oh Jesus” exclaimed Caroline, completely filled with raging lust, “oh god her boobs are so fucking big”! “Why don’t we explore these two together” smiled Sharon, undressing in front of Caroline. “oh god yesssssss” hissed Caroline, tearing off her clothes and oblivious to the trap that was being sprung around her. Sharon directed Caroline to fuck first Anya and then Patricia in the ass. Caroline moaned and groaned and panted as she thrust the strap on into the passive brunette, getting more and more carried away and more and more turned on. She groped Patricia’s enormous hanging breasts and as she did Sharon gripped Caroline’s plump buttocks and pushed her hard as she fucked Patricia’s butt. “MMMmmmm Oh fuck, oh Jesus, I can’t believe how she takes it in the ass like this” Caroline spurted out as she became inexorably close to orgasm. “Mmmmmm” sighed Sharon, “all Galaxy ladies long to be fucked like this......... after all, we condition their minds to be like this”. “Mmmmmmm” moaned Caroline, not dropping her guard as she continued to fuck, “so you hyp..... ahggghhhh mmmmm hypnotise them to be fuck toys”? She continued pumping vigorously. “Oh no’ smiled Sharon , “we brainwash them, but you know that don’t you my dear”! Caroline stopped fucking Patricia’s ass and looked at Sharon. “After all” she continued, “you’ve had a good look at my basement and have been acting on inside information haven’t you”. Caroline gasped, “No, I don’t know what you’re talking about”. Sharon pulled Caroline away from Patricia’s ass and slapped her across the face. “You know very well what I am talking about you little slut” she snapped. “You will tell me why you are here and who provided you with the information to snoop in my basement area”. Caroline looked shocked, but remained silent. “Very well” sneered Sharon, “if you won’t tell me willingly, then you will interrogated by Miss Bretcht. Soon you will tell me everything I want to know Miss Price”. Sharon turned to the naked Anya and Patricia and barked at them, “take this bitch to see Miss Bretcht”. “Yesss mistress” replied the two brainwashed slaves and they grabbed Caroline roughly by the arms and dragged the struggling woman out of the room. “Fuck you Sharon” shouted a defiant Caroline “I’ll never tell, I’ll see you in hell first”. Sharon smiled and watched the two women drag Caroline to the elevator. Caroline struggled, but couldn’t break free of the two women and found the elevator doors opening in the basement area. She was met by a grey haired woman dressed in a white lab coat. “Ah Miss Price” said the middle aged woman, “my name is Elaina Bretcht and we will be spending so much time together”. “Fuck you”! Shouted Caroline, hurling abuse at her captor. “Mmmmmm, such a feisty attitude” smiled Elaina, “I am sure that with appropriate adjustment, you will see things my way” she smiled “and give me the information that we require”. “NEVER” shouted Caroline defiantly. “We will see Miss Price” smiled Elaina. “Ladies” she addressed Anya and Patricia, “place Miss Price on the interrogation table”. Caroline was shocked to see the inside of Elaina’s room, the one she had been unable to access during her night time visit. The two women hoisted her onto the low angled table and strapped her down by her waist, neck and wrists. They then lifted her legs and restrained them in stirrups splayed out on either side. Caroline panted with fear as she realised that her vagina and anus were fully exposed. “Now Miss Price, two simple questions” asked Elaina, “who are you working for and who gave you the information about us”? “Fuck you bitch” snapped Caroline, “I won’t tell you”. “Very well my dear, we will see how you feel after a little attitude adjustment”. Caroline’s chest heaved as she watched Elaina prepare some evil looking devices. Miss Bretcht inserted a thick probe into Caroline’s vagina and a long thin probe into her anus. Caroline gasped as the anal probe pushed deep into her ass. Elaina fastened a metal band over her victim’s forehead and ensured that two contacts touched Caroline’s temples. “Now” she smiled, “lets see how strong you are”. Elaina stepped back and picked up a wired control pad. She rotated a control and watched with satisfaction as Caroline writhed, screaming and moaning as the probes in her private parts vibrated and delivered electrical charges. Caroline screamed as Elaina demanded to know the answers in a repetitive and menacing tone. “You will tell me Miss Price” snapped Elaina as she stopped the devices and gave the shaking woman a momentary respite. “No, nev.......never” replied the tormented subject. Elaina motioned Patricia over and handed her a wand with a bulbous end, “Give Miss Price’s clit some attention my dear”. With that the devices started again, but this time the sensation was heightened and made even more unbearable by the high speed vibration applied to Caroline’s swollen clit. Caroline thrashed against her bonds and passed out. Elaina smiled to herself, another strong candidate, time to up the ante for her. When Caroline recovered she found that the devices had been removed, but in front of her and between her thighs was Patricia. The blank faced woman had been fitted with an enormous strap on and was ready to penetrate her. Elaina ran her hand down Caroline’s thighs and pressed her again, “tell me what I want to know, before I let Patrica loose on your asshole”. “Nnooooooooo” cried the frightened woman “fuck you”. Elaina ran her hands over the twelve inch strap on and pulled her hads back along it’s think girth. “Patricia” ordered the middle aged woman, “give Miss Price an ass full and don’t stop till she defecates”. She turned to the restrained woman and hissed “as she fucks your ass, I will fuck your mind”. With that Elaina produced a pair of golden headphones (just like the ones that Caroline had seen used on the black woman in the basement) and fitted them on her victim’s head. Patricia mounted Caroline’s anus with the long and thick strap on. Caroline screamed and panted as inch by inch she found herself being impailed by the massive dong. As the brainwashed fuck doll pumped the twelve inches into Caroline’s asshole, the headphones delivered an unbelievable sound into her ears. The volume was beyond belief and the surging, pulsing noise made it impossible for Caroline to concentrate on fighting or being defiant. As she writhed, Elaina watched her readings. Tough as she was, no woman could sustain resistance to the combined ass and mind fuck. Elaina watched Patricia’s pert ass clench and push as she ruthlessly fucked Caroline deep in the ass, the brainwashed brunette held Caroline under the buttocks and built up a rapid speed. Caroline made gutteral noises as she suffered from the twin assaults. Elaina’s voice continued to make itself heard through the sonic madness “Tell me what I want to know Caroline” and to add to her victims ordeal, Elaina applied the clit stimulator to the young woman and watched her have an overwhelming and painful orgasm , shortly followed by messy defecation when Patrica withdrew from her ass. The sounds in Caroline’s head dissipated and all she could hear was the sound of her own sobbing. “Please , please no more” she begged. Elaina smiled and stroked Caroline’s face, “you will tell me what I want to know my dear”? “Yes” sobbed the broken woman. “Good” smiled her captor. “Patrica, release Miss Price”. The hostess obeyed Elaina’s command and a moment later Caroline collapsed onto the floor. Her head was spinning and her body was unable to bear her own weight. Elaina pressed home with the questions. “Tell me my dear” she spoke softly, “who are you working for”? Caroline gathered her composure and looked at her tormentor. “I.... I am a freelance, I work alone, this..... this is my investigation, no one elses”. “Good” smiled Miss Bretcht. “I believe you Caroline. Now tell me who gave you the information to infiltrate our brainwashing basement”. Caroline hesitated and Elaina motioned to the table and to the dildo wearing Patrica, “I am sure that you don’t want to receive more attitude adjustment do you my dear”. Caroline shook her head and in a resigned voice spoke “Amanda Monroe”. “Excellent Miss Price” replied Elaina. “Yes truly excellent” spoke another voice as Sharon Harding entered the room. “You see Caroline” she continued, “now you undestand that resisting us is futile and that you want to see things our way”. Caroline remained silent. Sharon looked down on her, “now that you have cooperated, we can deal with our disloyal Miss Monroe”. “You mean brainwash her” interrupted Caroline. “Yes” smiled Sharon, “only we will give Amanda a thorough lesson in obedience before we take her mind”, she laughed. Caroline looked horrified and realising that she herself was in danger, attempted to negotiate her own survival. “Sharon” she hesitantly spoke, “I have skills and services that I can provide to assist your organistion. I....I can write reviews and articles on Galaxy to promote it’s public face and aid the recruitment of new subjects” she added. “Page 3 girls in particular”. Sharon smiled down at her, “yes” she noted, “a journalist would be a valuable asset for our recruitment and promotion activities”. Caroline nodded in agreement. Sharon helped Caroline up onto her feet and cupped her face. “You will join our organisation my dear”. Sharon stepped away and motioned Anya and Patrica in Caroline’s direction. “Take her for conversion” she snapped. “Nooooooooooo” screamed Caroline “No, I want to work for you.....”she pleaded. “And you will my dear” sneered Sharon, “willingly, once your mind has been thoroughly washed” she added. Caroline was dragged out of Elaina’s interrogation room and towards the door at end of the corridor.

The naked brunette struggled wildly with renewed energy, but the two hostesses were too strong for her. They brought the protesting woman to the end of the corridor and into the empty bright red room . She was held there and Elaina walked into the room and made her way to the side. She accessed opened a control panel in the wall and removed a wired control pad. Elaina pressed a control and a motor hummed. A square section of the tiled floor slid back and from the empty space a steel column rose up. “Ladies” said Elaina, “ restrain her in the device”. The hostesses pressed Caroline’s body against the column. The struggling woman was restrained by her ankles and waist and her wrists were strapped behind her at the rear of the column. Elaina moved to secure Caroline’s neck against the column with a rubber collar. “I am going to fuck your mind my dear” and with that she positioned the Y shaped metal bracket from the column so that a cushioned headphone was against each of the helpless womans ears. “Now”, smiled Elaina, “lets encase you”. She stepped back and activated her control pad. A clear perspex cylinder rose up around Caroline body until it was at a two metre height. She felt fearful and completely helpless. Elaina activated the third control and above Caroline’s head the panel in the ceiling opened and the second, smaller perspex cylinder lowered down. It fitted inside the larger tube so that it was coveringCaroline’s head and directly in her line of sight. The collar around her neck forced her to look forward and at the second internal cylinder surrounding her head. The device was suspended by a hollow metal shaft that attached to the top of the cylinder. At the end of the shaft was a prism and mirror which were fed by a high powered projector located in the ceiling the output of which was focused down the tube and into the special optics. “Welcome to my brain disintegrator my dear, lets begin your mind fuck” said Elaina wrily, running her finger over a slider on the control pad. At once the inner perspex cylinder began to rotate with a soft whirr. Caroline’s chest heaved as she panted rapidly in fearful anticipation. The rotating cylinder was now spinning so fast that it was impossible to see and Elaina pressed the final button on her control pad to start the brain disintegrator. Instantaneously Caroline was bombarded by the sonic assault and overwhelming projected visual stimulation directly in front of her eyes. She arched her back against the column and screamed out a rapid series of pants, “Agghh, Agghh, Agghh , Agghh!” She was an incredibly strong willed individual, but the device took her by surprise. The sonic assault comprised a deafening sequence of white noise, overlaid with a swirling hypnotic pattern of sharp sounds sequenced to match the visual attack. Layered above the mind bending sounds were high frequency ultrasonic waves to shock her brain. As the sounds attacked Caroline’s mind the visual storm completed the horrific assault. The prism assembly focused a zoeytropic light show directly in her line of vision. An intense swirling sequence of shapes and colours flashed subliminally in front of her and a rapid stroboscopic sequence burned into her eyes. Elaina and Sharon (who had now joined her) watched the young woman writhe in agony and scream as the device tore into her mind, the minutes cruelly ticking away . “Nooooo noooo no nooooo nooo!!!!!!” screamed Caroline and the young womans pants and groans accelerated as the device relentlessly tore into her mind. The visual and aural assault made the brunette pant and gasp uncontrollably. Elaina remained passive watching Caroline’s spasmodic movement diminish as the process erased her ability to fight and as the young woman slumped against the restraints, the German woman knew that her mind had been broken. She checked her watch. Caroline had lasted eighteen minutes.

Elaina retracted the cylinders and motioned Anya and Patricia to release the broken woman. The two hostesses cradled Caroline’s sweat soaked body and awaited Elaina’s instructions. Sharon turned to her colleague and spoke “Elaina, you have until ten am tomorrow to work on Miss Price. I need her programmed enough to keep our Miss Monroe oblivious to what has happened to her”. Elaina looked at her friend. “It will be tight, but I will process her mind so that she follows our script. We will need to continue the brainwashing in her flat so that she passes through the 24 hr barrier where processing is retained and strengthened”. Sharon nodded, “I just need her to convince Amanda that she is OK and then we can deal with her treachery”. Both women nodded and Sharon left to deal with mundane Galaxy business while Elaina ordered her assistants to take Caroline to the brainwashing chamber.

The following morning, after 18 hours of concentrated brainwashing, Caroline Price walked into the lobby accompanied by Anya and Patricia. She starred blankly ahead and awaited her instructions, in her hand she held the camera with the evidence of her basement visit. Sharon looked at the smartly dressed woman and addressed her. “Miss Price, what is your sole purpose in life”? Caroline replied blankly “I must serve and obey Galaxy”. “Good girl” smiled Sharon, “now Miss Price, you must complete your assignment”. With those words, Caroline Price’s eyes widened and suddenly the young woman reverted to her own personality. “Oh thank you so much Sharon, I have had such an amazing time”. Sharon passed Caroline a gold credit card, her Galaxy membership card and explained how she could access women for her private enjoyment. With that the young brunette departed and set off for home in the corporate Bentley. Elaina joined Sharon in the lobby and handed her friend a timetable for Caroline’s continued brainwashing. “She needs 4 further sessions of 6 hours my dear”. “That’s fine” replied Sharon, “we can keep Amanda occupied for the next two days and use Anya and Patricia to complete Caroline’s mind processing”. With that the two women went back into the basement area to plan and prepare for the next phase, Amanda Monroe’s punishment.

Amanda’s mobile buzzed with a text and seeing it was from Caroline, she cautiously opened it. Amanda had worried all weekend about her lover. She was terrified that something had happened to her at Galaxy at the hands of Sharon and Elaina. The text read ’ Am OK – meet at hotel @ 2pm’. Amanda made her way to the London City Hotel and booked a room, once settled she sent a message to Caroline to meet in the lobby. At five minutes past two Caroline entered the lobby and sought out her blond companion. The two women embraced and sat down for a coffee so that Amanda could watch the door for suspicious women. “Caroline, how did it go, I am so relieved to see you”. The young brunette turned to her companion and said, “everything you described was going on, my god it is so perverted”. Amanda quizzed her “you had sex”? “Oh fuck” said Caroline, “so much pussy , ass and so much shit” she exclaimed. The two women made their way to the hotel room and once in Amanda demanded of her lover “what is your sole purpose in life”! Caroline looked at her incredulously. “Amanda honey, I’m OK” she beamed, “I did it, I infiltrated the basement, got pictures and had lots of really disgusting sex with the women that they have controlled. I didn’t spend anytime alone with anyone and I was doing too much fucking for them to have done anything to me”. She produced the golden card and handed it to Amanda. “Look, I am a fully paid up private client of Galaxy”. Amanda hugged her lover, “I was so worried you’d be discovered”. “No sugar” said the triumphant brunette, “I made sure that no cctv camera caught me and I saw what they do to women’s minds in that horrible basement. I didn’t even come across that German woman you mentioned”. Amanda relaxed and as Caroline described the obscene sex that she had participated in, the two women became highly aroused and descended into a wild, passionate fuck as they reunited their bodies.

Sometime later after satiating their lusts the two women planned their next move on Galaxy and Sharon Harding. Caroline (acting on her programming) told Amanda that they should wait two weeks before taking action against Galaxy. Amanda would continue her appointments and Caroline would hire two hostesses for separate appointments to keep up appearances and not arouse suspicion from Galaxy. They both agreed not to see each other for a few days so that if there were any observations taking place they would avoid being seen together. Amanda returned home and as she did she received a text message with a booking for the next day. As Caroline returned home she found Anya and Patricia waiting for her. Both women had a black holdall and they followed Caroline into her flat. Once inside they set up the contents of the bags. Caroline was undressed and led into the bathroom. Anya placed a device over the bowl of the toilet from which an eight inch probe protruded. She guided Caroline’s plump ass over the probe and sat her down so that all eight inches went into her anus. Caroline sat open legged on the toilet and was fitted with the golden brainwashing headphones. Patrica set up a flat panel screen on a pole in front of her and the first of her intensive brainwashing session began. Anya and Patrica remained in Caroline’s flat for the next two days ensuring that her mind was filled with what Sharon and Elaina needed her to carry out. As Caroline’s mind was being worked on, Amanda Monroe found herself being used by a black client who wanted a blond fuck doll for two days hard sex. The booking had been organised by Sharon, so that she was fully occupied and kept away from Caroline.