The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maker Part 5

Lea was interested in journalism and was disappointed when the only internship she could receive was with a fashion magazine associated with one of the large fashion houses. She went into the job with a low opinion of models and left it with a new outlook on life.

MC, BD, FF, MF, FD, MA, IN, EX

Carl’s plane landed at 1pm and he had a town car waiting to take him into the city. Monica’s building was hard to miss. It was an imposing structure and to Carl, yelled ‘wealth & power.’ They were two traits that he could admire. Grabbing his overnight bag, he soon found himself in the lobby looking for the right bank of elevators. As he looked around, an attractive woman in a fashionable suit approached him. “Carl,” she asked. When he nodded, she introduced herself as Abby and simply said “come this way,” and he did. If Abby had eyes in the back of her head, she would have seen Carl’s eyes staring straight into her tight skirt. This was just the reaction she wanted. Reaching the elevators, Abby said, “why don’t we drop your bag off in Terri’s suite and then go up and see Monica.” Carl nodded.

Walking into Terri’s suite, the first thing Carl noticed were the clothes. He was about to say something when Abby mentioned, “don’t worry, she did not buy those, they are from Monica.” Further explaining, “we get so many samples each year, Monica gives them to guests.” He then saw a picture of Terri and Lea together in cocktail dresses. “Yes, they do look beautiful, don’t they?” Carl nodded and dropping his bags motioned that he was ready to see Monica.

Entering Monica’s office, Carl was a little disarmed. Standing in front of him was one of the most powerful women in the fashion world, but she herself was a beauty. He did not realize how attractive she was until she stood and walked from behind her desk. Holding out her hand, she greeted Carl and by her conversation, knew about his business success. When she offered him a scotch, he readily accepted. Abby went to get the drink. As she did, she added a crushed 20mg Cialis tablet to the mixture. Returning it to Carl, both women watched as he sipped smiling.

“Carl, I understand that you are not exactly happy with Terri staying for a little while longer. To be honest, we want her in a mother—daughter shoot with Lea. You have a beautiful family as I am sure you know.”

“Monica, if I may call you Monica, Terri needs to come home. I do not need my wife exposed in some fashion magazine. I am running a business and don’t need the distraction.”

Monica smiled, “well, we understand each other. We will just have to find a way to work this out. I am sure after you see my operation, you will want Terri and Lea to be a part of it.” Looking around, “Abby, please give Carl a refill and get me a wine.”

Carl surrendered his glass that was quickly refilled with 20 year old scotch and this time some E. Monica was going to show Carl a good time. As he sipped the second drink, he felt a little flushed. Monica asked I’d he was alright and receiving the affirmative, led him down to the gallery hall. As Carl walked by galleries more and more risqué photos, his interest peaked. What he could not see was the faces of the models. If he could have, he would have recognized Lea and Terri.

The cialis and E were having the intended effects. Carl’s senses were heightened, his inhibitions lowered, and judgment dulled. Monica saw it in his eyes and stood closer allowing him to inhale her perfume. When she offered him a seat and showed him a collection of Lea’s photographs, she kept commenting how sexy and sensual she looked. When he did not object to those terms, Monica looked up and smiled to Abby, everything was going to be ok. Carl missed Monica’s nod to her assistant.

Abby stood behind Carl and leaned forward to point out a picture of Lea. As she did, she allowed her fingers to loiter over his groin. Abby could almost watch Carl’s cock grow. Given the drug, he could not stop the reaction if he wanted too. She then slowly traced a finger up his chest and slowly massaged his nipples under the material of his shirt. Under an earlier trance, Terri had told Monica that Carl had sensitive nipples. Her information was correct and Monica watched Carl shut his eyes as Abby slowly stroked. “You like that” whispered Abby. When Carl nodded his head, she whispered “good, so do I.”

As Abby slowly circled his nipples, she unbuttoned Carl’s shirt and slipped her fingers under his undershirt. Her touch and slow circles had the desired effect. When Abby mentioned now listen to Monica, Carl nodded and opened his eyes, but Monica quickly had him close them. Using a soothing voice, she had Carl focus on the circles Abby was making and how relaxed it made him feel. Within 5 min, Carl was tranced. Monica then implanted some triggers and commands and slowly brought him out of his altered state. When he awoke, all Carl knew is he was horny, rock hard and this beautiful woman was massaging his nipples. Abby whispered, “it will be ok, Carl, it will be ok.”

As she stroked his nipples, a screen in the gallery was lowered and soon picture after picture of Lea and then Terri and then Terri and Lea and then Terri, Lea, Nancy and Fran were flashed on the screen. Carl did not get mad and as Monica watched, his cock twitched.

“I think Carl needs to be freed,” Monica laughed. Abby nodded and reaching down unzipped him freeing his cock which was as hard as it had been in years. Abby did not touch it at the moment, but just continued to play with his nipples. Monica watched Carl’s reaction. His cock continued to twitch and as Abby whispered in his ear and his eyes watched the images, a small moan escaped his lips.

Then Abby stopped, clearly frustrating Carl, which was her intent. Carl was told to stand up, dress again and when ready, he was taken to see Dr James. Within minutes, Carl was again tranced and by the time he left Dr. James office he had a micro vibe implanted under the surface of his prostate similar to what Terri had on her g spot. A second one had been implanted in the nerve sac running under the crown of his penis. Both were controlled by separate remotes. Monica was pleased with the preparations and looked at Abby commenting on her earlier display, “I see you have not lost your touch.” Abby smiled. Monica looked her in the eye, “of course as you know, with the right phrase, I’d have you in a trance doing my bidding within seconds, but we don’t need that anymore do we?” Abby shook her head agreeing with Monica.

When Terri and Lea came back from a swimsuit shoot, Carl was waiting for them in their suite. “Daddy,” Lea cried out as she rushed to give him a kiss. “Hello dear,” Terri remarked, also giving her husband a kiss that was a little deeper then normal.

“Well, I must admit, both of you look wonderful and Terri, you look years younger with that hairstyle and makeup.” Terri smiled, “and I feel years younger.”

Turning to Lea, “and you, my dear, look wonderful. Modeling seems to agree with you.”

Lea nodded her head, “and the pay is not bad too.”

Terri walked over and poured her husband a drink. Of course, she selected the scotch that had been altered per her previous instructions. Handing it to Carl, she watched as he sipped. Watching through a two way mirror, Monica smiled and turned his prostate massager on low. She could almost see a look of surprise in his eyes as he felt stimulation deep within his body. As this happened, Terri took off her swim coverup asking Carl what he thought of the suit. “You are such a tease,” he kidded his wife. When Lea pulled off her coverup revealing a small bikini, Carl’s eyes could not stay off of her. “You are not going to wear that to the beach are you?” Lea laughed, “of course I will, this makes a fashion statement.”

Throughout the evening, Monica kept the vibrations going and soon had started Terri’s. When Lea excused herself to get ready for bed, Monica increased both the speed and depth of the vibrations also activating the filament in Carl’s cock. The combination of the stimulation, drugs and closeness of Terri had the desired effect. When Terri pressed into him whispering, “I want you,” there was no way, Carl could resist. With a moan, he locked his lips on hers and penetrated Terri’s mouth with his tongue. Her pussy was quivering as was his cock as it strained against his pants. “I want you too,” he whispered in his wife’s ear.

Unknown to them, Lea watched through a small opening in the door. As she saw the deep embrace, she felt her pussy spasm. In a part of her brain, she knew this was wrong, but her conditioning overrode that feeling. This was erotic and being a voyeur turned her on. Terri looked up and noticed her daughter observing and that thought got her even hotter....her exhibitionist streak kicked in. When she saw Lea’s hands dip between her thighs, a small moan escaped her lips. Terri got a smile on her face and reaching down, unzipped Carl’s pants. Dropping to her knees, she put his hard cock between her warm lips and began bobbing her head all the while keeping eye contact with Lea. Carl, already aroused from his earlier encounter with Abby, did not last long and with a grunt, exploded deep in Terri’s mouth and throat. Lea watched her father erupt and at that moment slid a finger deep inside on own wet pussy. As her mother watched, Lea came on her own hand.

Carl positioned Terri on the bed and was soon naked and buried between her thighs. His lips found her pussy and were soon encircling her clit which was now swollen and begging for attention. Terri’s juices flowed freely and the vibrations controlled by Monica increased as Carl’s tongue moved faster. When Carl placed a finger inside of Terri, she almost came, when he curled it against her wall, she exploded in a gush of fluids squirting over her husband’s face as a full body orgasm flowed through her like a river. Again, Lea watched it all while stroking and trying to maintain eye contact with her mother.

The vibrations within Carl’s body and on his penis soon had him hard as a rock again and he quickly positioned Terri on all fours facing the door to Lea’s room. He now got behind Terri and with a quick hip movement, filled her waiting pussy as his hands grasped her thighs. It was only then that he looked up and saw Lea staring at them. By now, her swimsuit was gone and Carl could clearly see she had been playing with herself. Walking forward in front of her mother, she whispered, “please” and as Carl fucked her from behind, Terri’s tongue reached out and pleasured Lea. It was truly a family affair all witnessed by Monica, Abby and Dr James.

The conditioning and drugs and embedded triggers did their work effectively dulling any objections any of the participants had. All three wanted pleasure and were driven to both find it and to give it. Terri’s tongue focused on Lea’s clit while Carl’s cock filled Terri’s body. The three moved together until Lea announced she was going to cum which she did in an explosion of sound and quivering flesh. That explosion triggered Terri who triggered Carl. All three participants collapsed on the bed.

Monica and Abby had never witnessed anything so hot before, nor had Dr James. Abby was flushed, clearly aroused. “Would you like to borrow Carl for awhile,” Monica teased her. Quickly she added, “but my guess is you want a taste of Lea.” Abby blushed at the implication of the comment, but did not deny it.

Although the family slept in the same bed, Monica wondered what would happen if she kept the stimulation on high. Both Carl and Terri became aroused while sleeping. Monica could see Carl’s cock grow and Terri’s wetness glisten. However, both wanted more and the innocent daughter, Lea now was the focus of their intentions. Almost simultaneously, their hands reached out for her body. In her erotic dream Lea felt four hands on her. She felt warm lips on her nipples and someone fingering her clit. Another hand played with her ass. Her mind could not process where the four hands were moving and then her eyes were wide open, this was not a dream.

While Lea lay there, Terri stimulated her breasts and ass while Carl dined on her pussy. When the moans escaped Lea’s lips, Carl positioned his hard cock between her pussy lips and pressed forward deeply impaling his daughter. All of the participants seemed oblivious to the moral implications of what was happening. When Carl’s cock filled Lea, all she could moan was “fuck me daddy,” and fuck her he did.....long, hard and deep. As Terri watched Carl’s hard cock penetrate her daughter, she whispered in her ear, “that’s a good girl, make daddy happy.”

Carl increased the eroticism and brought Lea to the edge of orgasm and then backed down only to repeat the cycle. When Carl was sure she would orgasm, he began a deeper and deeper penetration of Lea’s body.

Lea was in a pleasure world wrapping her legs around Carl keeping him in deep. She soon peaked and was pushed over the edge by Terri whispering “cum for me.” As she did, the young model’s pussy gripped Carl’s cock tightly causing him to grunt and then explode firing rope after rope of potent cum against his daughter’s cervix. Lea could only moan as she felt her father explode in her. She could feel every spurt of his cum as she took it deeper and deeper into her body. Terri, watched it all and whispered words of encouragement into her daughter’s ear, “that’s it, milk his cock with your pussy, get out every drop.” Terri then kissed her daughter deeply and whispered “mommy and daddy love you.”

Behind the glass the three female observers were besides themselves. “Oh my god,” Monica whispered, “that was incredible. Dr James, you are a genius. There was not a hint of regret or remorse, or an appeal to morality.”

Abby was blushing, “wow, I never expected that either.”

Monica looked to her, “I think Abby is aroused and wet, isn’t she?” Abby just nodded.

Looking to Dr. James, “and the good doctor is in the same state, I see.” Dr James said nothing confirming Monica’s belief. “Well then, when we put the three of them in a shoot together, you will always be able to recall this night.”

The three women discussed how they should leave the family. Should they move them to separate rooms or leave them alone in one bed. They decided to leave them where they lay. Monica asked Dr James a question, “did you ever check and see if our new model was on birth control? Dr James shook her head no. “Please do,” Monica chuckled, after tonight’s display, she needs it given how she took to her father’s cock.

As sunlight spilled through the suites windows, Terri was the first to awake. Memories of last night were blurred. Her mind played tricks and she questioned what was real vs what was a dream. When she rolled over and saw Lea laying between her and Carl, her first thought was ‘what have we done’ however, per conditioning, that thought was quickly overridden as Lea became an object of intense affection and desire.

Carl awoke next and felt his cock pressing into the back of a lovely woman assumed to be Terri. When he focused and saw Terri on the other side of the bed, he knew his cock was hard against his own daughter and he had an immediate look of horror on his face. Within seconds though, his conditioning kicked in and Lea became an object of pleasure and he pressed closer.

Lea now wide awake smiled at her mother staring up at her as she felt her father’s hard cock against her ass. “Good morning,” was all she managed to whisper before the head of Carl’s cock brushed against her clit on its way to invade the model’s open pussy. For the second time in eight hours Carl penetrated his own daughter seeking a forbidden pleasure.

As he began to fuck Lea, he felt her respond and press back. Terri watched and smiled leaning forward to kiss her daughter and whisper “good girl,” to her daughter. She continued, “you know what daddy wants.” All Lea could manage to moan was “fuck me daddy, please fuck me.” As she felt her father’s cock buried in her pussy, Lea watched as Terri began fingering herself. None of the three could control their emotions, inhibitions were gone as was any morality filter.

It was an erotic scene that ended with Lea on all fours and Carl taking her from behind as Terri watched and stroked herself to an explosive orgasm. When Carl felt he was close to orgasm, he pressed forward reaching to Lea’s cervix and then unloaded his seed deep into her body. At that moment, Lea came gripping his cock with a tightness that milked every drop out of his body.

Lea collapsed in her mother’s arms as Carl got up to shower. Terri cuddled her daughter to her breasts holding her like a child. Lea looked up and questioned, “I wonder what Monica has in store for us today.” As she lay there, Lea felt her father’s cum leak from her body and fall onto her mother’s thigh. Terri laughed, “it seems you milked everything out of your dad.”

To Be Continued