The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer and other stuff: (I didn’t know if writing this with the story or here in the mail, if there is any problem please let me know)

If you are offended by “sexually explicit and politically incorrect material”, you are underage, or if there is any other kind of legal restriction in your country, I strongly suggest you to stop reading now (proceed under your own responsibility).

My first story, I’m very excited. First I want to thank all the great authors that inspired me to write this like: Jafar, Japa and KPK (to mention a few).

I’m a big fan of “mc inc” stories, so this one is mostly focused on it, I tried to put everything I love about the genre here, but I’m a newbie, so if you have any comments or suggestions to help me improve my skills, feel free to send me an e-mail Oh! One last thing, the story is already complete, and I’ll be posting a chapter or two each week (around 6000 words) but if you feel it’s too much (or not enough) please let me know.

MOMDIFIED JAKE’S TALE

INTRODUCTION — MY LIFE

T:

Mom, Jake is bothering me again.

S:

What you did to your sister now, Jake?

J:

Nothing I just ask her to change the channel to something we both want to see.

T:

He knows that I look {Girls} at this hour.

S:

Jake let Tanya watch her show.

J:

But why should I have to suffer this chic show?

S:

You don’t need to watch it, nobody is forcing you. You could use this time to study because your grades have been even worse than usual.

J:

One way or another I have to suffer.

S:

Studying is not a suffering, look at your sister, she is been great at school because she study almost every day, I think she deserves some TV privileges, you can get them too if you raise your grades.

J:

So all of this is about grades.

S:

No, it is also about respect to your parents, and don’t say another word or I will ground you so hard that you will end up begging me to let you watch chic shows with your sister.

Oh crap. I went to my room and pretended I was reading some math books and stuff.

Let me tell you a little about myself, my name is Jake Evans, I live with my father who is rarely around the house because he spent most of his day at work.

My 18 years old sister Tanya, the living proof that there is no balance or justice in the world, She is not only very smart and athletic (she is excellent in most of the sports… well for a girl) but also she is very popular at school, maybe because she got many of mom’s let’s say physical advantages. Long black hair, blue eyes, a thin body with a pretty good girl face and a pair of good C cups were just a few of her attributes, due to all this I always have been behind her, just a shadow, being compared with her and her succeed at school, sports and life in general.

She is definitely my parents’ favorite (specially mom’s)

My mother Sandra is very strict, asking always the best results from her children, that is the reason why Tanya usually gets rewarded and I get grounded all the time. It would be difficult for a stranger to believe that mom is that severe, she didn’t look like that at all with that dolly face, I heard from dad that she used to be a model before she married him, and of course I believe him, after all, she is the reason behind why all my friends since childhood wanted to come home to do the homework or just spend time in my house, and who could blame them, even when Tanya is physically very similar to mom she is now just a blooming flower, while mom would be better described like a good wine that only gets better and better with the years, while Tanya have great C cups mom have magnificent D cups, long great legs, and a waist that reminds of that cola bottle. In general a body that many would kill for, but I better stop before someone thinks bad about me (but probably if that someone looked at her he wouldn’t)

Marry can change a person and in this case was a big change, who would think that a former model could be so demanding with her children in every possible way. She adopted the role of mother at full, she even dropped all her old clothes and started dressing more conservative, trying (and failing) to hide most of that sultry body, she also became a devote catholic, going to church and following all those rules that only a religion can makes us fallow.

One more important thing, since a few years I been hearing mom and dad fighting about one particular issue, it seems that since she had me mom started to… let’s say being less sexual active, I don’t know if it’s because she doesn’t want risk to have more children in fear of losing her figure, or is to put some kind of example in the house, or simply she don’t want to do it as much as in the past, the thing is that now days is very rare to hear activity in my parents’ bedroom, and that’s dad most usual complaining, after all, he works like a slave to provide and when he arrives home he only get tortured by the reject of a succulent woman (not saying the only legal for him) I wouldn’t get surprised to find that dad is having an affair.

Well that was just an introduction of how my life is, or better said was, before I knew that strange man that changed it dramatically.

THE MYSTERIOUS MAN

One day I was returning home from school (alone because Tanya usually stays for cheerleader practice or other activities) and found that someone was standing in the front door, it was a man about my age, perhaps a couple of years older, I have never seen him before around, he definitely was not from school, doesn’t look like someone Tanya would go out with, and much less a friend of dad or mom, who was this man?

J:

Good afternoon, can I help you with something?

?:

The question would be, may I help YOU with something?

J:

What? Hear man, what do you want? Why are you at the entrance of my house?

?:

Take it easy “man”, I’m here to help you have an easier life, but let’s not talk here, why don’t we go to your room.

J:

I’ve never seen you in my life man, what makes you think that I’m going to let you enter to my room or even my house?

?:

You will not regret it; it would CHANGE YOUR LIFE forever.

I didn’t trust this guy, but after all, if someone tells you that is going to change your life, well… it’s very unbelievable, but I thought, what can I lose? If he were trying to steal my house or robber me, he wouldn’t be asking me to let him enter, he would be threatening me with a gun or something. My curiosity was greater than my fears and I decided to let him enter.

We went upstairs to my room, it surprised me how quiet was the house, usually mom would meet us at the door, introduce herself and all the things she uses to do when a new person comes home, well probably she is out at the store or something.

When I closed the door of my room he threw some kind of old fashion magazines to my bed.

?:

Do you recognize her?

I took one of the magazines and looked to it; it was amazing the model in the cover was mom, I quickly checked the magazines and it was unbelievable, she really looked so different in them, wearing fashion dresses, in some of them bikinis and even lingerie, but what really surprised me were the ones showing her in a different range of suggestive poses.

Certainly I had never seen that much of her skin in my life, I just knew what dad told me in his stories. It was hard to believe that this sexy and provocative woman was the same who now only dress lame conservative clothes, and the one who don’t stop yelling at me for not cleaning my room.

?:

This is “Sultry Sandy” those who worked with her, say that she was one of the most sexy and fun girls they had the honor to work with.

J:

Yes, this was mom in the old days, before she had Tanya and me, but, what this have to do with you? You have come to get an autograph, or to propose me to be friends so you can leer at her in my house, or you want to offer me money for more pictures of her, or what?

?:

I told you, this is not about me, it’s about you. I been watching you since some time now, and as far as I can tell, you don’t have it easy, always being compared with your successful sister and grounded by your mother for not being as good as her

J:

What? You had been spying us?

?:

Take it easy, I’ll get to the point soon. When I noticed that the famous Sultry Sandy, this sexy piece of hot ass (he said holding one of the magazines) had turned into a bored, lame dressed, strict, arrogant, prude ass bitch, well let’s say it was the last factor I needed to choose you, to give you my services. But first, let me ask you one question, and try to be honest because this is a question that can change your life.

?:

Having one delicious, succulent, ex model body around the house, never tempted you having it?

J:

What? (I said shocked by the question)

?:

In other words, haven’t you ever wanted, or fantasized , or at least felt curious about fucking this model hot meat?

J:

Again what? Are you insane? Are you asking me if I want to fuck my own mother?

?:

Yes, pretty much that is.

J:

Get out; I want you out of my house or…

?:

Shhh keep quiet, maybe you will understand better this situation if I introduce myself .

J:

I don’t care who you are, GET OUT

?:

Let me finish and if you don’t like what I’m telling you I will leave, and you can keep those magazines and use them as a present for your mother, or whatever you want.

?:

My name is Paul, Paul Darrest, I have never been a normal person, I realized that in my childhood, when I found that I had non conventional feelings for my mother, she was a pretty bitch, equal or even more than yours, but her attractiveness was only surpassed by her bitchy attitude, always bossy, always yelling, always making me feel like shit, I really think that she never loved me, I just wanted to shut her up, preferably with my cock in her mouth. Those sinful thoughts were my every day torture, the more I saw her, the more I wanted her, the more she yelled at me, the more I wished that I could just take off my pants and use my cock to fuck her ass, making her scream in both pain and pleasure.

P:

One day I was proposed a pact, about what it was and who proposed to me, I won’t tell you, but this pact gave me a great power to finally fulfill all my nasty dreams, WOW… believe me, it was great. After some time I chose to help those who were in a similar situation that I was, helping them to fulfill their darkest fantasies.

So, I will ask you again, do you want to fuck you mom or what?

I must admit that as much as I wanted to deny it, I always felt curious about how it will be to do all those kinky things to that hot body, after all, having a model at home and not being able to do anything because what society says it’s wrong, or what my own moral say it’s wrong, well… that’s why I can understand if dad have an affair, it’s like telling someone who haven’t eat in a long time that he can’t touch the juicy steak that is in front of him. If you ask me, I think that all of this is human nature, even the bible have one example, when Adam and Eve were in Eden, they had everything they could wish for, but they fell to the temptation and did the only one thing they were not allowed to, why, because is the most provocative one.

Then I finally answered.

J:

ye…s (I said with an inaudible voice)

P:

What did you said?

J:

Yes, that thought have passed through my mind.

P:

What thought, Jake? Say it.

J:

I have thoughts about fucking Sandra Evans, thoughts about fucking my own mother.

P:

That’s all I wanted to hear, come on, let’s go to the kitchen, I have a surprise for you

So we went downstairs, opened the door of the kitchen and there she was, mom sited on the table, staring out into space, silently, all in blank.

J:

What happen here? How? Is she…?

P:

Yeah, she is Hypnotized, I told you I have powers, but also I had the certainty that you would accept your feelings, because you have the same look in your eyes that I used to have back then.

P:

Look at this. Sandra can you hear me?

S:

Yes

P:

You will answer my questions truthfully, do you understand?

S:

Yes

S:

Sandra, why are you so strict with your children?

S:

Because I love them, I just want what is best for them; I think that now that their father is working hard almost all the time and can’t be with them as much as I would like to, they need a strong hand, guiding them to become good and productive people.

P:

But you love them equally, don’t you? Or tell me, who is your favorite one?

S:

I love them both so much… but I think that sometimes I favor Tanya, maybe because she reminds me of myself, or maybe because she is a model daughter compared with Jake.

J:

What? You can change that, right man? You can let her ready for me, right?

P:

Yes, certainly I could make her let you fuck her hypnotized cunt right now, but I won’t

J:

What? Why? You told me that you were going to help me

P:

Yes, and I’m, but don’t think I will make the entire job for you, I’m only giving you the opportunity. This is how it’s going to work, we are going to play a game.

THE WEIRD GAME AND THE STRANGE RULES

J:

A game? What kind of game?

P:

Well, I’m a complicated man, so it won’t be simple, but very pleasurable I can assure you. I had already programmed your mom, but you will not notice it because I had set triggers in her mind, so you need to use them to make her act according to the program. Each week I will hide one card with both, the trigger phrase and a clue of when use it, in other words, the trigger phrase does nothing by itself, you need to use it under particular circumstances to make it work. If you fail any week in activating the corresponding trigger, the game ends and all will return to normal, letting you with the dream of how it could have been.

P:

Additionally each main trigger you use will allow you to enjoy some secondary triggers, these won’t need nor have a clue, and it doesn’t matter if you activate them or not, but usually you will find yourself activating them without realizing it because this kind of trigger are very common things you say or do, or thing that happen usually in your house.

P:

If you realize how the main and sub triggers works, you’ll find that you will be gaining more and more control about the actions our little Sandra does. And if you succeed in using all the weekly triggers, I’ll give you one final present, but you’ll see it if you get there. I had already hid this week card, remember you have to:

  1. Find the card.
  2. Learn the trigger phrase.
  3. Use the clue to find out when and/or what is required to use the trigger.
  4. Activate it.
P:

Let’s the game begin and have fun.

After saying this, Paul left the house, mom went out of the trance (a bit surprised that she fell asleep at the table) and everything continued as if nothing happened, except that I started looking for the card like one possessed man.