The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mommy and Daddies Favourite

Part 4

MC MF MD IN

Karl’s dominance over his pretty younger sister continues

School Today?

As you may remember from our last episode, Karl was on top of Karen on his bed. It wasn’t long before he finished himself off inside her, his stomach pressing against her swollen belly as she ran her fingers down his back.

He got up, pulled on jeans and threw the pants she had picked out at her.

“Here, I don’t want my bed in a mess.”

Karen carefully slipped on the pants. She emphasised the little bump and made sure she was more elaborate in her actions when he was watching. He pulled on a white t-shirt and turned to her.

“I’ll see you later.”

“Oh, right, ok, I will be down soon.”

Karl got to the kitchen as his mom was plating his breakfast; he sat down, and started to eat.

“How is it, dear?”

His mom asked as she sat down next to him, her elbows on the table and holding a mug of coffee to her lips.

“Fine.”

His dad came in dressed in his suit.

“Did you make anything for me?”

“Nope, only for Karl.”

“Ok, so, school today, sport?”

“I might go tomorrow.”

“Sure, no probs.”

As his dad sat down across from his mother, Karen came in; she kissed Karl on the cheek as she came in.

“Morning, all.”

As she stepped past him, he saw she was wearing her little pleated tartan skirt, black knee high socks and a white shirt with school jumper. He knew his mom was still looking at him, but also that his dad had glanced at his mom before looking at Karen, who was now bending over into the fridge.

His dad fidgeted in his seat ‘he’s looking at his own daughter’

He then got the idea he had been waiting for, he hoped his hard work would pay off, taking a deep breath he closed his eyes before calmly giving the instruction.

“Sleep.”

His mother froze mid sip of her coffee, dad stopped while picking up cereal with his spoon and Karen was still with her back to him as she held the Orange juice in her hand.

“You will obey and believe all I say.”

“Dad, you will begin a fascination with your daughter. You will be unable to control it and need for it to remain a secret. You will want to seduce her and for her to love you back. Your wanting of her will have her able to convince you of anything.”

“Karen, you will be fully aware of your dad’s lust for you. You will welcome it and feel fully responsible for it. You will look at it as the perfect way to cover for our relationship and for your pregnancy problem by convincing him the baby is his.”

“Mother, you will be suspicious of your husband having an affair. You will think it is at the office or when he is away on business, totally unaware of the situation in the house. You will feel cheated and betrayed but unable to confront him until you have proof. It is ok for you to love him and me but you feel he should only care for you. This will put your growing love for me into an acceptable condition. The more frustrated you are with your marriage, the more you will feel attracted to me and want me.”

“Now rise and shine, wide awake.”

All three continued like there was no pause.

“Well, I’m not going to school so I’m going back to bed to watch TV.”

Karen turned from the counter to him.

“You’re not going to school? I thought we could walk together. Maybe I should stay off, too.”

“NO!” his mom cut in. “I mean, no, you go to school. Karl needs his rest and you need to learn something.”

“I can drive you,” offered dad. Karl looked at his dad who was now lustfully eyeing Karen.

She smiled, and drank her juice. As she stood behind her mother, she leaned back against the worktop, holding the glass to her breasts, running her finger around the rim. He knew that she was taking control of the situation and how aware she was of their father’s interest. She’d hooked him and was reeling him in like a fish.

He looked to his mother who was now telling him how he needed to get rest and that she was making his favourite dinner for tonight. He partially listened as he watched the scenario unfold in front oh him; his sister making sure her mother can’t see her and that she was directly in front of their dad. She continued to run her finger around the rim, glancing up smiling then slipping her finger into the juice. She withdrew her hand and moved it to her mouth, watching her dad as she licked from the base of her finger to the tip.

Karl turned to his dad who despite his best intentions was now squirming in his seat.

“Oh, sit still!” his mother commanded before turning back to Karl. Karen silently laughed before putting a more serious look on her face and dipping 2 fingers into the juice. When she pulled them out she lifted the fingers to above her head and let several drops of the juice drip into her mouth, then sucked firmly on her fingers and allowed them to trace her lips.

“We better go, sweetheart, or you’ll be late.”

His dad jumped up as best he could, morning paper covering his mid section.

“Leave the paper, dear. I like to take it to work.”

“Eh, there is an article I need to read.”

He left the room then and Karen laughed. Her mother turned to her.

“I think you better listen to your father. Go get your stuff and we really need to be thinking about getting to the shops. I swear you’re putting on weight.”

“I think so too, mom.”

Karen looked at Karl; he smiled at her before sticking out his tongue.

“Jeez thanks, bruv.”

“No probs.”

Karen left the kitchen and Karl heard both her and his dad shout bye before leaving. Karl and his mom were alone.

“I could stay home.”

“Naw, it’s ok; you go to work. I’ll be fine.”

“How about I phone in sick? We could go do something, or just hang out.”

He enjoyed the willingness of her tone and eagerness of her approach.

“Its ok, I’m just going to chill.”

He left his mom at the table and headed for the door. He reached it and turned to face her. She looked from the table to him as he spoke.

“Hey, mom?”

“Yes, darling?”

“Breakfast was ok.”

“Oh, you’re welcome!”

Getting Home From School

As he played at the computer, he could hear the front door open and close. Hmm. 16:18. It must be Karen home from school. A few seconds later his room door was knocked twice. It opened and Karen stuck her head in.

“Hey.”

“How’s you? Did dad drop you off ok?”

She walked over to his bed and sat down next to him.

“Yea, it was weird. The whole road to school, he kept looking at my legs. Then when he reached to change gears and miss, he touched my leg instead.”

“Weird right enough. So what did you do?”

“I pulled my skirt up, not all the way, just far enough so as he could see a little bit of my panties.”

“What did he say?”

“Nothing. I was pretending to look out the window so he thought I wasn’t watching him, but he saw.”

“How do you know.”?

“We nearly crashed. He swerved to the side of the pavement and everything.”

“Bet he enjoyed it!”

“Not as much as when I got to school. When he parked I got out and leaned back in to show him as much cleavage as possible. I kissed him on the cheek, but I left my lips on him for a little bit longer than I would have normally. He responded just how I would have hoped.”

“Cool! So you got him where you want him?”

“Yes, but how do I get you where I want you?”

“Use your imagination.”

Karen smiled before licking her lips and pulling down his shorts.

Getting Home From Work

The house was now full. Mom and dad were home. Mom was in the kitchen preparing dinner; Dad was reading the paper in the living room.

Karl wanted to see his mom alone, so he spoke to Karen and told her that she was to come down stairs to the living room dressed only in a towel. She was to stand at the door in front of dad watching TV for a few seconds before waggling her ass past dad and over to him to hand him one of her lipsticks then going for a long shower.

Karl sat down in the living room. He could see the TV, door and his dad from his seat in the corner of the room. Karen came in and stood at the door, her hair was up and a towel loosely pulled around her. He looked at his dad who was now mouth opened and staring at his daughter over the paper.

Karen walked over to him and handed him her lipstick before she left the room and headed upstairs. He had told her to be a long time in the shower and to leave the door unlocked. A few moments later his dad left the room and went upstairs. Karl followed and peered around the door and down the hall. His dad glanced back and he dived back into the room. As he peered around the door again, he could see his dad had slightly opened the bathroom door where he stood watching his daughter in the shower.

Karl made his way back to the living room and into the kitchen. He watched his mom as she busily moved around the kitchen, her red apron on over the silk blouse and black skirt. He admired her ass as she made the dinner unaware of her son’s presence.

He found himself transfixed on her pert ass. How amazing it looked in the tight skirt! It was making him hard. He picked up his dad’s white shirt from the washing pile and smeared lipstick on the collar before leaving it on the top of the pile.

He moved back to the kitchen door and again found himself looking at her ass. . His mom then turned around, saw him and smiled.

“What?”

He shook his head and sat on the high stool next to the table. His mom was still smiling as she looked at him while she finished the dinner and put the try in the oven. She moved to the washing pile and started to lift the clothes. He watched her stop as she held the shirt; she moved her fingers to the collar and looked at the lipstick mark.

“What’s up, mom?”

She shot a look at him, and then forced a smile.

“Nothing, sweetheart.”

The smile became more natural as she looked at the bulge in his trousers. Karl sat with his back to the table his elbows now resting on the table, his cock bulging from his trousers now more noticeable. He watched his mom struggle, as it was now her not being able to focus on anything other than him.

Everything was working out great.