The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Money Shot

Chapter 1 — Taken

Jennifer looked the dress up and down then put it back on the rack. “Too short…” she muttered to herself. Jennifer was a 3rd grade teacher and had to pick clothes that were appropriate. It was the last week of summer and she had towed her husband Mark out to the mall to find some updated school clothes.

She found a more sensible dress and held it up to her body as she looked at the mirror. It was red and white striped. Mark was wandering around the aisles, hands in his pockets and clearly bored. “Psst, how’s this look,” she called over to him.

Mark walked over and and whispered, “Not sure, I think we should go in the dressing room and you can model it for me.”

Jennifer swatted his arm, “Be for real, do you like this?”

I am being for real… Mark thought to himself, but he knew that was his boredom talking. “Yes, I like it.” Anything to get out of this store, he thought.

Jennifer cut her eyes at him. After five years of marriage, they were still very sexual but they were well past the honeymoon stage. Even though Mark may be good to go at it in the department store dressing room at 1pm on a Saturday, she was definitely able to control herself. These days, she usually needs a glass of wine and nothing on TV for her to get in the mood.

“Alright, I’m gonna get this,” Jennifer said.

Thank God, Mark thought. “I’m gonna run to the restroom and I’ll meet you at the checkout line.”

Mark headed to the back of the store. It was packed this afternoon. Kids were out of school, people were off from work… And everyone was rushing to get ready for school’s return next week. Mark eventually worked his way through the crowd and made it to the restroom. He did what he needed to do and worked back through the crowd again. He made his way up to the checkout counter and began scanning around for Jennifer. She wasn’t in line anywhere that he could see. He figured she must have already paid and walked out to the parking lot. He walked out into the summer heat and looked around.

Nothing.

She wasn’t here.

He walked all the way back to the car to make sure she wasn’t waiting there. When he saw the car sitting alone, he went back into the store. He did another scan.

Still nothing.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and called her, but it went straight to her voice mail. Her phone was off. Maybe the battery died, he thought. He dialed again to make sure and got the same result.

He decided to walk the perimeter of the store. He started back where she had been looking for the dress. Maybe she changed her mind. The red-and-white striped dress wasn’t back on the rack she had been standing at. Maybe she wanted to get a second dress. He wandered the aisles in the women’s section and found nothing. Desperately he started walking through the men’s section and children’s section, even though they didn’t have any kids, but again Jennifer was nowhere to be found.

After about 15 minutes of searching, Mark was trying not to get worried. He went up the woman at the cashier desk, who was helping another customer at the moment. “Excuse me, ma’am?”

“I’ll be with you in just a moment, sir,” she answered with a typical customer service smile.

“I just wanted to ask you if my wife had checked out here. She was buying a dress.”

The cashier smiled, “Well, sir, this is the women’s section. Every other customer is buying a dress.”

“It couldn’t have been more than twenty minutes ago. It was a red-and-white striped dress.”

The cashier nodded, “Yeah, I think I do remember her. She left with some guy.”

Mark’s breath caught in his throat. “What?” he choked out.

The cashier froze and wondered if she had gotten herself involved in some domestic problems. “I really have a lot of work to do, sir. Are you buying anything?”

“What do you mean she left with some guy?” The cashier forced a smile for the next customer and began checking them out, but Mark continued to press her for info. “It was a red-and-white striped dress. She’s this tall. Brown hair. She’s 29 years old. That’s a different woman you saw, right?”

The cashier looked uncomfortable, “Sir, look, I’m sorry if there’s some sort of problem—”

“No. No, there’s no problem. You just must be thinking of someone else that left with some guy. What guy? Where did they go? What did he look like?”

“I don’t know, sir. They left. Like out the door to leave.”

“What did he look like?” Mark pleaded. Jennifer had a brother. Maybe they ran into each other and she left with him. No, that’s wouldn’t make sense. And why was her phone off. “What did he look like?” he asked again.

“I don’t remember, okay? He had a...a gray suit—”

“A gray suit?”

“Yes, a gray suit. That’s all I remember. Look, I have a lot of customers. If you need help, talk to security—

“Can you call for her over the intercom?”

“We don’t have one of those. Talk to security. I can’t help anymore. I’ll call security myself if I have to.”

This last bit was meant for Mark, he could tell. He raised his hands to say “fine, I’m leaving” and he walked off.

He walked outside and stood on the curb. He continued to check the face of every dark-haired woman that he saw. He felt the keys in his pocket and walked back inside the store. He approached the cashier with his hands raised. “Can you do me one favor, please?” She looked at him with eyes that said “okay, but I’m getting tired of this.” He nodded and began writing something down on a piece of paper in front of the cashier, “I’m going to go home and see if she’s made it there...somehow. I don’t know how she would get home if I have the car, but I’m out of ideas at this point. If she shows up looking for me, would you call me please? Or if you just see her?” He held up his phone which had a picture of the two of them as his background. “Please.”

The cashier softened her look and nodded. “I will, sir.”

“Thank you.”

* * *

Mark arrived home and found it empty.

“Jennifer? Jennifer?!” He called through the house, but only heard his own hollow echo. That was it. He had enough. He reached for his phone to call the police. He expected they would give him the excuse that always popped in movies he watched about needing to be missing for 24 hours before they’d do anything, but he didn’t know what else to do.

He had only dialed a 9 and a 1 on his phone when he heard a car door slam outside. He jerked the front door open just in time to see an unmarked van peel out after being parked in front of his house.

His wife was standing in the street.

“Jennifer?” Mark ran out to her. She looked confused and disoriented. Across her shoulder, she had her purse still and she was holding a bag with the logo of the department store. “Jennifer…” he held her by the shoulders and tried to look in her eyes, “Where were you? How’d you get here?”

Her eyes finally met his and she only stared. He repeated the questions and she only answered, “I...I’m not sure.”

“Come inside, we’re calling the police,” he pulled her arm and she gently pulled it back.

“No, no, I’m fine. I probably just forgot. It’ll come to me,” she said, rubbing her forehead.

“Jennifer, you’ve been missing for over two hours now. You disappeared at the store. Were you in that van just now?” Mark looked down the road to see if there was any lingering evidence of the strange vehicle but there was nothing. They lived in a secluded house at the top of a hill so he had a good view. There was nothing on the road around them.

“What van?” was her only answer. She stumbled away towards her home.

Another question popped into Mark head, “Was there a man in a gray suit?”

Jennifer didn’t answer.

* * *

Jennifer acted odd the whole night.

It began with her walking inside and immediately stripping down naked as she walked down the hallway to take a shower, leaving her clothes behind her like breadcrumbs and tossing her purse and store bag on the bed.

Mark followed reluctantly behind her.

While she showered, Mark cleaned her mess. The department store bag had fallen off the bed. Mark inspected it to find the red-and-white striped dress inside. However, he felt something else inside and held the bag upside down.

A blank DVD case fell out.

What the… he thought.

He held up the case, flipped it over, examined it and opened it. There was an unmarked, shiny DVD in the spindle inside. There were no markings on any part of it.

Jennifer finished her shower and dried off. Usually, Jennifer would put on a tattered pair of underwear and big baggy T-shirt for the night. Instead of doing that, she walked out of the bathroom still naked and asked her husband, “Anything on TV tonight?” as if nothing had happened today.

Mark held the DVD case up, “What’s this?”

Jennifer shrugged, “Not sure. Wanna watch it?”

Mark did.

Jennifer didn’t put clothes on the rest of the night. She lounged on the couch with her tits out and walked around the living room with her ass bouncing with each step. Mark popped the DVD in and they watched it.

It starred Jennifer.

She was wearing the clothes she wore today. There was no sound. She was in a room. It looked like an office. Desk. Couch. Cheap framed painting on the wall. She was talking to somebody off camera but they couldn’t hear anything. A figure emerged from the side frame but the picture suddenly cut to a series of swirling colors.

The next thing they knew it was after midnight and the video shut off. Mark and Jennifer came out of their daze to find that Mark was sporting quite a large and painful tent in his pants. He looked at his erection then back at his wife.

“Do you mind?” he asked, pointing at his crotch.

“You wanna film me?” Jennifer asked, leaning down with a smile.

They had never done anything like this, but Mark pulled out his phone with a grin flipped it to record a video of his wife sucking his cock. Throughout the act, they would each wonder independently why they were behaving this way, but those thoughts would quickly fade away. Mark came in his wife’s mouth and she strutted off to bed. Mark shut the lights off and followed her, bringing an end to a very strange first day of the beginning of their new lives.