The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Money Shot

Chapter 2 — A Star Is Born

Mark woke up then next morning next to his still-naked wife. Even though he had seen her naked a million times by now, seeing her nude form now made his cock spring back up. He grabbed his phone and immediately went to the bathroom. He locked the door and jerked off while re-watching his blowjob video from the previous night.

Their morning went pretty normal. Jennifer finally put clothes on—which consisted of a tight fitting nightie top and a thong. The top was thin white material and Mark could see her nipples outlined through it. He couldn’t stop staring at his wife’s tits and ass. She spent the morning swatting his hands away as he constantly tried to grope her. Her flirtiness from the night before had died down it seemed but she still wasn’t shy about showing herself off.

Mark couldn’t think straight. Ever since they watched that video, he couldn’t get sex off his mind. He disappeared into the bathroom several times that day to watch the same blowjob video.

After his third jerk-off session, David walked out of the bathroom and Jennifer was gone.

Again.

He called her name and got nothing but silence. He searched every room but she wasn’t there. Opening the front door he saw nothing on the street. Her car was still here. As he closed the front door, something caught his eye. There on the front porch welcome mat was another DVD. His pulse quickened and, oddly enough, he got hard.

He took it inside and inspected it. It was just as blank on the outside as the other one. The first DVD was still sitting in the DVD player. He took it out and placed it back in its case, then popped the new one in.

Mark settled down on the couch in his empty house and watched as his wife appeared on the screen again. Just like the first movie. She was talking so someone off camera. There was no sound. She seemed at ease. She was wearing the same clothes from when she disappeared at the mall. Finally, the same shadowy figure emerged from the side. At the point that the last DVD cut off, this one kept going. The figure walked further into frame and into the light. Mark could now clearly see that the figure was a man.

And the man was naked.

Mark looked at his wife’s face. She was staring directly at the man’s cock. She was smiling and licking her lips. Mark was rock hard.

Then the video cut off and pretty colors filled the screen.

Mark was awakened by a car door slamming outside. He was still hard. His pants were around his ankles and his cock was gripped in his hand. It was several hours later in the day. He quickly got himself together, shut the TV off and ran to open the front door.

His wife was walking calmly down the driveway as the same van from before peeled off. She was wearing clothes he had never seen before. A tight black mini skirt and a red halter-top that barely contained his wife’s already-ample breasts. He wanted to fuck her then and there.

“Let’s go to the mall,” she said when she reached the front porch, “I need to bring that boring dress back and get some better shit.”

* * *

Mark followed his wife around the mall again, but this time something felt different.

Mark wasn’t bored.

He wasn’t bored because he wasn’t off browsing random stuff or sitting on a bench while he wife shopped. This time, Mark followed his wife around. They still weren’t walking together though. Mark stayed about 5 steps behind her because he was staring at her butt the whole time and struggling to hide his erection.

On the drive to the mall, he had tried to ask her about where she had disappeared to but every time he tried to press it Jennifer would stretch and arch her back, sticking her big tits out at him and he would lose all interest in other subjects. Mark wanted to jerk off on his wife’s boobs so bad.

Also, strangely enough, Mark was getting even more turned on by all the stares Jennifer was receiving. There were plenty of other married couples browsing the mall on this Sunday afternoon and every male that walked past Mark’s wife craned their neck, subtly so as not to alert their own boring wife. Mark would grin to himself and rub his cock through his pocket. “Yeah, my wife’s hotter than yours,” he would think to himself. The men walking alone were even better. They would smile at her and ask her how she was doing. With Mark walking behind her to oogle her ass, they all thought she was single and Mark was liking that setup.

He really wanted to go in the bathroom. He felt his cell phone in his pocket, knowing that it contained a great image of his wife with a dick in her mouth—his dick in her mouth and he needed to relieve some pressure.

Jennifer grabbed some items off the shelf. Like last time, she asked Mark how he felt about them, only this time there was no denying that Mark wanted to see her in every outfit she found. These weren’t teacher clothes she was buying—these were clothes to show off her body.

“Want to model them for me in the dressing room?” he asked for the second time in two days.

Jennifer laughed, “Get real… I’m gonna go try these on and without your pervy ass in there too.” She walked up to him, stuck her tits up against him and whispered in her ear, “You sit out here and keep trying to hide that hard dick.” She grinned and winked at him, obviously loving the idea of teasing him. The wink was almost enough to make him cum in his pants right there but Mark held it together.

With Jennifer out of his sight, he was able to calm himself down and wait patiently. When she emerged from the dressing room, she was still fixing her top. Mark caught a glimpse of her lacy bra and he was right back to full mast.

They went to the check-out counter and Mark figured he should let the girl from yesterday know that everything turned out okay. At least, he thinks everything turned out okay. Either way, the girl wasn’t there.

“Excuse me,” he asked this new girl, “Where’s the girl that was working here yesterday?”

The new girl looked annoyed, “Oh Carrie? Yeah, she didn’t show up to work today. That’s why I got called in here on my day off. So if you see her, please remind her she has a job.”

Weird, Mark thought, but had forgotten about it by the time they had gotten to the car.

Jennifer pulled the passenger door closed and bluntly said, “Let’s go home and fuck.” Mark broke the speed limit several times on the way home.

* * *

“Fuck yeah! Fuck me baby! Oh yeah, that’s so fucking good! Yeah, fuck me with that big dick baby!”

Mark couldn’t stop himself from cumming before her due to her excessive dirty talk. He didn’t think that Jennifer ever came but she jumped up after they were done and hit stop on the video camera that she had set up on a tripod in the corner. That had been Jennifer’s idea. As soon as they entered the house, Mark was ready to go but Jennifer’s main concern was recording them. She said his phone just wasn’t going to cut it.

“Gotta make sure everyone can see my tits and my ass…” she muttered to herself as she had set up the tripod, already naked by then. Mark didn’t even hear what she said. He was too busy stroking his dick and staring at his wife’s boobs.

Jennifer dismantled their makeshift production set and grinned as she walked out of the room, naked and clearly not worried about missing out on letting Mark bring her to orgasm. “Gonna go upload this… be right back.”

Mark laid in the bed and fell asleep.

When he woke up he was alone again. It was Monday morning and he needed to go to work. He saw the folded up tripod in the corner. With Jennifer out of his sights, he was able to think clearly. Something was wrong and he needed to stop it before it got any further. He took a shower without jerking off and got dressed for work. As he tied his necktie in the mirror, he thought to himself, “Someone is doing something to my wife. It’s that van.” He knew he had to stop it. He walked out of his bedroom, determined to hold his ground and help his wife. He just had to be strong. He had to be str—

As he rounded the corner to the living room, he found his wife splayed on the couch completely naked and pumping a big flesh-colored vibrator in and out of her pussy as she stared at the open laptop open beside her. She looked up at him, squeezing her tits and smiled, “My video is blowing up on Pornhub, baby. Turns me the fuck on…”

“Honey, you have to stop this…” he started to say, but he got a glimpse of her laptop screen and froze. It was the two of them. From last night. His face was in the shadows but she was riding him and making seductive eyes at the camera. She was performing. And she looks good, Mark thought, feeling himself stiffen up for the first time that morning.

He had to break away.

“We’ll talk about this when I get home!” he said and quickly hurried out the door to work before he lost himself again.

Mark sat as his desk during the work day thinking about Jennifer fucking herself with a big dildo. He had to duck into the men’s room twice to relieve himself. He didn’t want to admit to himself that he wanted to jerk off to his wife’s new porn video she had uploaded, but deep down he knew it was true. He fought the urge to look at it on his phone’s web browser.

I could just take it off the work Wi-Fi, he thought to himself. It would use up his data but he didn’t care. Mark gave in. He jerked off in his work bathroom, tie slung over his shoulder, while he typed his wife’s name into Pornhub for the first of many times to come. He watched it twice and stumbled out of the bathroom and sat back at his desk.

He watched the clock all day and finally left a few minutes early.

* * *

When he got home, there was a new DVD sitting on the porch.

He knew that meant Jennifer probably wasn’t home. For the first time, since her first disappearance, he was excited because that meant he could jerk off freely. He grabbed the DVD and rushed inside.

As expected, the house was empty even though Jennifer’s car was parked outside. He knew that meant she had been picked up by the van and he would have plenty of alone time. He popped the DVD in and, without thinking, dropped his pants around his ankles.

It was a new movie this time.

Jennifer was naked.

Mark’s cock rose fully at the sight of his wife posing naked on video.

She was talking to someone again off camera. Still, the sound had been blocked. She walked down an anonymous hallway, swaying his ass back and forth for the camera as it followed her. She walked into a bedroom and there were two naked men waiting for her. She slid on the bed and took one of the men in her mouth and the other positioned himself behind her. Mark was furiously pumping his cock as he watched this unfold and he was only able to last a few seconds. He came on his work clothes without care and the video switched to the flashing colors.

When he came to, Jennifer was standing over him. Already naked and holding the camera tripod. “Honey, I need to stretch my asshole out. Your dick is a good starting size. Wanna come help me out?”

Mark followed his wife.