The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Money Shot

Chapter 3 — Number One Fan

The video entitled “Jennifer Fucks Her Ass With A Huge Dildo” was getting tons of views on Pornhub, most of them being Mark. He had it bookmarked on his home computer and Jennifer knew it. After a week of this routine, he didn’t even lock the door anymore when he was having a long jerk off session to his wife’s videos. She knew what he was doing anyway so he stopped trying to hide it around her. She’d come into the bedroom looking for a pair of heels to wear to the salon and he’d be in the desk chair with his cock out and volume cranked up to let Jennifer’s digitized moans echo down the hallway. Jennifer would be proud of her video but wouldn’t really acknowledge that her husband was masturbating to her openly in their bedroom in the middle of the afternoon.

Jennifer usually wore heels in the house, though she still rarely wore clothes with them. Jennifer’s at home routine included walking around the house naked in heels, doing her makeup naked with the bathroom door open so Mark could stare at her ass, going to the tanning salon, playing with her vibrators with the webcam on (she had started doing live shows, which Mark always joined using the laptop in another room), answering emails from her fans online while Mark rubbed her feet, and, most of all, teasing Mark but never letting him fuck her.

She had let Mark fuck her up the ass a few times early in the week after that first time, but once she got a good groove going, she had switched to her bigger dildos and hadn’t needed him anymore. Of course, she let him think there was a possibility of fucking her, but she’d just feign sleepiness and tell him to go watch one of her videos. He was only slightly disappointed since porn had become just as good as sex to him.

The first day of school came and Jennifer had called in a long-term sub. She had told the principal that she was having surgery, which wasn’t a lie. Jennifer had an appointment to get a set of fake tits and she would be unable to teach for a while.

They rode together to the doctor’s office for a meeting with the doctor to schedule the surgery and Mark sat in the waiting room, rock hard at the thought of his wife with a set of huge fake boobs. When her name was called, he started to get up to walk back with her, but she told him to wait out here and play with his phone, which meant “watch my porn on silent.” Mark was a little surprised that she didn’t need him to walk with her since she usually got nervous in doctor’s offices. He quickly got over it as he pulled his phone out.

When she emerged from the back offices, she was adjusting her top. Mark’s cock twitched watching her adjust her tits, knowing that the doctor had his hands all over them while he had been sitting out here. On the way home, they stopped at the mall so she could get some more heels.

As usual, Mark stayed behind her to watch her ass.

As usual, Jennifer received a lot of male attention.

She tried on a few pairs of heels and asked Mark, “Think these will look good? Imagine I’m naked.”

“I always do…” he replied with a smile.

“Oh you naughty boy,” she giggled. “Seriously, want to watch me walk around the house in these?”

He nodded, rubbing his cock through his strained pants. She handed them to him to hold for her as she went to look at some lingerie. He noticed the price tag was pretty hefty. “Honey, these are expensive, are you sure…?”

She made a pouty look at him and squeezed her boobs together, “Pretty please, honey?”

Mark made a weak laugh and looked down her cleavage, “Anything you want…”

She beamed a smile and walked off. He followed her to look at lingerie. She found a corset, garter and thigh-highs and held them up, “You like?”

He nodded, “Sure, want to go in the dressing room and you can model them for me?”

“Well…” she thought about it, and Mark could have sworn she was about to agree to it, but they were interrupted.

“Excuse me, ma’am, I’ll walk you into the dressing room to try those on.”

Mark turned to see a young handsome department store employee. He was bigger than Mark and he was eyeing his wife with less-than-noble intentions. Mark was a little annoyed but his real shock came when he heard his wife answer, “Okay!”

Mark snapped his head around to her, “Wait, wh—”

“Oh, it’ll be fine, darling. He works here. He’s just gonna help me try these on. They do it all the time. Right...um, Anthony?” she answered, glancing at Anthony’s name tag. She handed Mark her purse.

“Sure, we do,” Anthony answered grinning, keeping his eyes on Jennifer and ignoring Mark. Anthony already had his hand on the small of Jennifer’s back as he led her away.

“Just wait here, honey and I’ll be back in a few...a while…” Jennifer was giggling as she pranced off with the employee and Mark was let standing there holding her purse and expensive heels.

He found a bench and waited.

Five minutes…

Ten minutes…

Finally, he got up and tiptoed back into the dressing room area. The doors all had gaps by the floor so you could see someone’s feet to check if a room was empty. He could faintly hear a slapping sound and someone whispering, “yeah...yeah…yeah...yeah…” He finally reached a room with two pairs of feet. Jennifer’s feet were pointed at the wall and Anthony’s shoes were behind her, also pointed at the wall with his pants and belt bundled together at his ankles. Mark knew he should stop them, but instead he rubbed his cock through his pants and came within ten seconds of just staring at his wife’s bare feet with a stranger’s feet behind her. He rushed off to the bathroom to clean himself off.

The stain on his pants was obvious but he came back to the dressing room area and waited for his panting and sweaty wife to come stumbling out with Anthony quickly walking off. “How were they?”

Jennifer looked confused as she adjusted her top, “How were what?”

“The lingerie?”

Jennifer laughed, “Oh! Yeah...those. Um, not for me. I like being naked. Let’s go check-out.”

“Wanna have sex when we get home?”

Jennifer wouldn’t make eye contact with him as she took her purse from him and took the heels to the checkout counter, “Um, maybe...we’ll see...kinda tired.”

They wouldn’t.

The checkout girl still wasn’t there.

* * *

Jennifer went missing again the next day. She had said she was going out to get the mail but she never returned. When Mark went to look for her, he had found another DVD on the porch. Still unmarked. He rushed inside and dropped his pants before taking a seat on the couch.

This one started off with Jennifer on the couch with a naked guy. She was talking to the camera. Still no sound. She laughed at something. The guy was pawing at her chest while she talked. Eventually he pulled one of her tits out of her tube top and started sucking on it while she talked, looking at someone behind the camera. Finally, the naked guy sat up straight and leaned back. Mark’s wife, without hesitation, lowered her head and started blowing him. Mark was stroking his cock, mesmerized by the sight of his wife sucking another man’s cock. She looked so hot. Then, on the video, a figure emerged from the left side of the screen.

It was a man in a gray suit.

“Do you think your husband will mind?” came a voice from the screen. There was suddenly sound. The hiss of the recording mic was audible as were his wife’s slurping sounds. Her mouth came off the naked man’s dick with a loud pop and she shrugged, “Nah, he likes it.” Then she went back to sucking.

The man in the gray suit positioned himself behind Jennifer and unzipped his pants. He lifted her little miniskirt and pulled her thong aside then pulled his own cock out and shoved it up her ass.

Then the video went off and the colors began.

* * *

Mark woke up to the sound of the door slamming. He glanced up, expecting to see Jennifer at the front door but he was still alone. To Mark’s surprise, Jennifer came walking into the living from the bedroom, naked and sweaty.

“Did someone just leave?” Mark asked, very confused.

“Huh? Oh uh, yeah. My, uh, friend was here,” she answered, not looking him in the eye.

“Your friend?” he asked, kicking his pants off so he could take a shower.

“Yep,” she went into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of white wine. It was 3 in the afternoon.

“What’s your friend’s name?” Mark asked, really just wanting to know if her friend was male or female.

She just waved him off, “Oh I don’t remember now. Hey, I’m gonna get a tattoo tonight, you wanna take me to get it? It’s going on my lower back but I’m sure they’ll have to pull my skirt down and you can watch the guy holding my ass, since you’re so into that and all.”

Mark started to argue but he knew that he was very much “into that and all.” He jerked off in the shower imagining a strange man fucking Jennifer in their own bed while Mark was passed out on the couch. He also thought about the image of her sucking off that guy on the video. He got out of the shower and searched around on his phone before he finally found a video on Jennifer’s Pornhub page entitled, “MILF fucks guy in department store dressing room PUBLIC”. Jennifer wasn’t a “MILF” but he knew these videos lied all the time. That’s just part of the business his wife was in. The video was a selfie shot video of his smiling wife getting plowed from behind by the young guy that had helped her try on lingerie. He could see the lingerie crumpled in the corner of the dressing room, untouched. At one point in the video, Mark’s feet could be see under the door. In the video, Jennifer could be seen glancing over at his feet and covering her mouth to stop from laughing. She looked behind her at the store employee and put her finger to her mouth to tell him to keep quiet. The guy grinned and nodded while he continued pumping his dick in and out of Mark’s wife while he stood on the opposite side of the door.

“You done playing with yourself in there!?” Jennifer called out impatiently, bringing him back to reality.

They went to the tattoo parlor and Jennifer picked out some generic flowery design to go on her lower back. A tramp stamp. Mark sat in the corner, his hard cock tenting his pants, and watching the tattoo artist hold his wife’s naked ass. Jennifer had volunteered to get completely naked for the session, even though the artist told her repeatedly that it wasn’t necessary. She just shook her tits at him and grinned, “You sure?” He glanced at Mark, a little unsure and shrugged, saying it was up to her. Jennifer winked at her husband and kept her tits out. Mark couldn’t wait until she got her tits done.

In the middle of the session, Jennifer, who was laying on her stomach, began holding the artist’s leg. Slowly, her hand worked its way up to his knee, and then his inner thigh. By the end of the session, she had yanked his cock out of the leg hole of his shorts and was blowing him while he continued inking her up. Mark didn’t say a word and he was too shocked to jerk off right here, but this vision would be jerk off material many times in the future.

The tattoo artist finished her up before she could finish him. Jennifer was a little disappointed that she had lost the race. She glanced at Mark, no longer hiding his huge erection. She curled her finger at him to come closer to her. He leaned in and she whispered in his ear, “I’m gonna invite him back with us,” she said and grinned.

Mark’s eyes widened, “You...what? But...we…” He didn’t know how to respond. He was both apprehensive and horny at the same time.

In the end, Jennifer was able to convince the tattoo artist to hop in their car and ride home with them. Mark had started to get in the driver’s seat, but Jennifer took the keys out of his hand. “I’ll drive,” she said. Mark hurried to the passenger side and opened the door. “Oh, and it would be polite for you to sit in the back. Darrell is our guest.” She looked at “Darrell” and winked at him as he hopped into the passenger seat since Mark had just opened it for him. Mark sat in the back for the ride home and watched Darrell paw at his wife’s tits.

Mark would normally be upset being asked to sit in the back so that his wife could give a ride to a man that she wanted to bring home to fuck her, but Mark was getting more and more excited at the idea of watching this guy fuck her. It would be like her porn channel but real life. When they reached the house, Mark followed right behind them as Darrell and Jennifer tongued each other on the porch and rubbed each other’s bodies all the way through the living room. Darrell peeled off Jennifer’s top and bra and tossed them on the ground. They reached the bedroom and Jennifer spun around and put her hand on Mark’s chest.

“Why don’t you wait out here, honey?”

Mark’s heart sank. He was going to miss it. “But…” was all he could muster through his disappointment.

“I know, babe, but it really throws off the scene having someone else in there. I promise you’ll get to watch it later though…” Darrell was pulling on Jennifer’s waist and she was giggling as she divided her attention between the two men. She began to close the bedroom door in Mark’s face but stopped just in time to say, “In fact, just sleep on the couch tonight. I’ll see you in the morning!” SLAM!

Mark slept on the couch that night, but not before getting in one jerk off session listening to his wife moaning from their bedroom.