The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Money Shot

Chapter 5 — Meeting

Mark had Traci bent over behind a dumpster. Her cut-offs were around her knees, her thong was pulled to the side and her tits had flopped out of her top. Mark was fucking her from behind but she wasn’t really paying attention. She was texting on her phone while he got his few bucks worth. He came with a grunt and she glanced up over her shoulder, “You done?”

He readjusted himself and backed away. “Yeah,” he said, out of breath.

Traci gathered the dollar bills off the ground and fixed her clothes. “Hey, did you ever figure the problem about your wife?”

Mark just kind of snorted a laugh, “What? I’m not married.”

Traci just shook her head. She had the weirdest customers. Mark was a regular. He saw her everyday at 4 when he got off of work. “Whatever.”

“The only girl I’d consider marrying is my roommate. She’s beautiful. Her pretty titties are the size of soccer balls,” he said, looking off dreamy look in his eyes.

“Wow,” she mumbled, not really interested.

“And when she’s sucking a dick, she’s so gorgeous”

“Your dick?”

Mark looked at her confused, “No, I mean just whoever dick she’s sucking. I’ve never touched her.” Of course, Mark had been “touching her” since their college days, but all of those memories had been wiped from both of their minds. Their relationship was now completely platonic.

Traci stifled laughter, “Sounds like a princess… So why don’t you ask this wife-material to marry you?”

Mark crashed back down to reality and shook his head, “Oh she doesn’t need me. She could have any guy in the world. I would know. I have to go through her fan mail, which literally comes from all over the world. She has men in 90 different countries asking her to move there and be their wife. She even has a series called Slut Wife. There’s 12 titles out now, all starring her.”

“Wait, so your roommate is a porn star?”

“Yeah, Jenny Juggs. Isn’t that a pretty name?”

Traci was pouring the contents of an old water bottle down the front of her pants and scrubbing her pussy clean as she stood behind the dumpster. The former college student tossed the bottle aside and lit a joint. “Yeah, man, so pretty. Nah, I think you should still ask Ms. Juggs to be your lawfully wedded wife. She may want to keep her name though if she’s got business and shit tied to it.”

Something stirred in Mark’s brain. He would give anything to be married to Jenny. Or even just to be her boyfriend. Hell, he would sell his kidney just to hold her hand for an hour. Maybe Traci was right! Maybe he should just ask her. What’s the worst that could happen?

He zipped his pants up and told Traci he had something he had to go take care of. She said the same, however her “something to do” was a guy that liked to pay her to give him rimjobs while he texted his mother. Traci headed off to take care of that and Mark jumped in his car and headed home.

Walking into the front door, he was greeted by a group of four guys all filling Jenny Juggs’s holes while a cameraman and a director circled around them. She was bent over the couch and completely naked with a set of balls in her mouth and a long cock buried all the way up her butt. She was jerking off one guys and another was holding his cock up near her face waiting for her to finish with the dick she was sucking on currently.

This was routine to everyone. Mark sheepishly stood back with his hands folded and gave a quick wave to Jenny when she looked up. He smiled nervously when she just rolled her eyes. The scene went on another 15 minutes then the director yelled cut and everyone pulled their dick out of Jenny.

“Alright take 2 minutes and we’ll finish up,” the director said. He glanced at Mark and sighed. Mark watched as the director pulled Jenny aside and whispered something to her, then they both looked up at him.

Jenny nodded and walked over to Mark, her huge naked tits shaking with each step. “Mark, we’ve talked about this. You can’t be in the room during the scenes—”

“Yeah, I know...I just wanted to talk to you about something—”

“—Because the guys fucking me get weirded out when there’s some weird guy just standing back hiding a big boner…”

Mark looked down at his tented pants and blushed. “I know, but I just had to talk to you—”

“Can we talk about this later?” she started walking back toward the couch to get back in position as the cameraman started setting back up. “I’ve got just a little bit more to this scene and we can talk afterwards—”

“Well, I-I, uh, was just w-wondering…” Mark stammered. Jenny bent over and one of the actors shoved his cock back up Jenny’s ass. She didn’t react as she stared Mark down, waiting for him to get his sentence. “I mean, uh, I… Look, I, um, I really like you and—”

“Excuse me, guy…” mumbled one of the actors as he pushed past Mark and stood in front of Jenny, pointing his cock up at his waiting mouth.

Mark continued. He had to just get it out. “I just think it would be great if we got...um, you know, marri—um, we went out and you were my girlfriend...maybe? What do you think?” Mark’s heart was beating a thousand beats a minute.

Jenny started to answer but the actor just pushed his cock up and filled her mouth and she mumbled around it, “Mphwe’ll mm-talkph mmlaterphff.”

“Out of the scene!” the director yelled and Mark flinched then ducked away. “Action!”

All the actors picked up right where they left off and began pounding and pumping away at Mark’s one true love. Jenny also picked back up where she had left off and moaned and smiled as she happily took four cocks in her hands and holes.

Then, Mark heard the front door open behind him.

Inside stepped a man in a gray suit.

The director turned around and gave a thumbs up to the man and the man returned one himself. Mark and the man in the gray suit stood and watched the scene finish up. Jenny was now straddling one of the men on the couch while another got behind her.

“She’s pretty great, huh?” asked the man.

Mark reluctantly answered, “Yeah, she’s beautiful.”

The man stuck out his hand, “Hi, I’m Zed. I’m her manager.” Mark shook Zed’s hand, unsure about something. There was a tickle in the back of his mind telling him that he shouldn’t be too close to him, something instinctual. “So, you’re a big fan, huh?”

Mark nodded and went back to watching Jenny getting gangbanged. “Yeah.”

Zed laughed. “You wouldn’t believe how she used to look. Before I discovered her. Still beautiful, but nothing like she is now.”

Mark couldn’t imagine how Jenny would look without her huge tits. Those big globes were what made him fall in love with her. She had already had them done when they met and moved in together.

Zed continued. “She was just some boring housewife and I made her what she is today. It’s my speciality. I have a knack for making people what I choose for them to be.”

Mark nodded, a little annoyed that this guy was talking over the scene. He strained his ears to pick up Jenny saying lovely things like “gimme that big dick” or “oh yeah that’s it fuck my ass” or “choke me with it you fucker.” She was a dream.

Zed reached into his inner suit pocket, “I got something you might be interested in.”

Mark turned to see Zed holding a new copy of Skanky Bitches 15. Jenny Juggs had starred in the past three and Mark had them all memorized. Part 15 wasn’t supposed to be released for another month. His eyes lit up at the sight of the DVD with his former wife’s mouth stuffed with dick on the cover. “Wow…”

“It’s a special copy for the biggest fans,” Zed explained, grinning. He handed the DVD to Mark who gripped it with excitement. “It has a great ending too…”

He was already mentally planning out his night. As soon as the shoot was over with, he would pop this in. Jenny was used to him watching her movies in the living room or, as it was usually called, “his room,” since he slept on the couch that Jenny was getting her holes reamed out on right now.

Zed reached into his pocket and pulled out a single key on a ring and held it out to Mark. “Why don’t you head over to my place and you can watch it now?” Zed told Mark an address and Mark took the key. The ring had a tag on it that said 4C. It seemed like a weird offer but Mark really wanted to see the new video. He nodded at the man in the gray suit, thanking him and quickly rushed out the door. He went directly to the address that Zed had told him. It was an old apartment building. He parked and walked around until he came to a door labeled 4C. He inserted the key and walked inside.

The apartment wasn’t bad. A little run down but it was clean. However, Mark was pleasantly surprised when he entered the office area.

It was basically a Jenny Juggs shrine. There were posters and shelves of movies. There were porn mags with Jenny flashing her tits on the cover. In the corner there were male sex toys that Jenny Juggs had sponsored—sex dolls, fake pussies, etc.

Mounted on the wall was a TV connected to a DVD player. Across from it was a couch. Mark ejected the DVD currently in the player, Skanky Bitches 14. Someone had been watching it recently. Mark loved this one. It had Jenny doing lots of ass-to-mouth and a scene where she pretends to be a naughty student and fucks her teacher. He inserted Skanky Bitches 15 and parked himself on the couch for the next 30 minutes, but when the colors started flashing on the screen, he fell asleep for the night.

When he woke up that morning, he was glad to be home.

ONE YEAR LATER

Mark tidied up his apartment and made sure all the lights were off. He had a day trip planned. It was only two hours away but it was a big deal for Mark.

He was finally going to meet Jenny Juggs.

There was a porn convention in a nearby city and Mark had summoned up the courage to meet his celebrity crush. He was a little nervous since he had never seen her in person, but after watching her movies all the time, he felt like he knew her already.

All the big porn stars would be there, taking pictures and signing autographs. Mark was sure that this would be his chance to tell Jenny Juggs how big of a fan he was. He was sure that once she heard how much more he loved her than her other fans, she would know that he’s not just another pervert that wanted to squeeze her huge boobs, enough though Mark would cum in his pants if she let him touch one of her tits. Mark really hoped she would let him touch her…

He had a script in his head:

HI, I’M MARK AND I’M YOUR BIGGEST FAN.

MY BIGGEST FAN?! WOW!

I’VE SEEN ALL OF YOUR MOVIES AND I FEEL LIKE WE’VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR YEARS.

WOW! NO ONE’S EVER TALKED TO ME SO INTIMATELY BEFORE, MARK! I’M SO GLAD YOU CAME!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO OUT TO DINNER TONIGHT?

WOULD I?! YOU’RE SO SWEET! LET’S MOVE IN TOGETHER AND HAVE SEX EVERY NIGHT!

Mark was confident that it would go something like that. He was so genuine in his fandom that she would be able to see past the crowd of horny perverts around her.

He sported an erection the whole drive that seemed to get harder as he got closer. As he arrived at the block he was stuck in traffic for a while. There were thousands here. Not only was this the biggest annual porn convention in the country but Jenny Juggs was the main draw. Billboards of her slutty tits (covered up in a string bikini of course) lined the streets around the convention hall. Mark had to park pretty far out. His heart fluttered as he made the long walk in the heat to finally meet, in person, the biggest porn star on the Internet.

He finally made it into the huge hall and found a map to point the way to Jenny Juggs’ room. He found the door and started to push past the crowd that had gathered around it until a guy put his hand on his chest. “Hey, back of the line, buddy!” Mark finally focused in on the line of men that stretched out of the door and went for what looked like miles down the hall. Mark’s heart sank but knew he would have his chance.

Hours passed.

Lunch came and went.

At one point, he caught a glimpse of what he thought could’ve been Jenny Juggs through a gap in the door. He could see her glowing tan skin and her teased hair. From then on he had to push his boner down while he stood in the line. As the sun was getting low, his moment finally arrived.

Mark was next.

Jenny Juggs was wearing a tight pink corset with her huge globes pushed up and out. The corset just barely covered her nipples. A pair of black hot pants held her amazing ass. She was standing in a set of classy clear heels. She looked unbelievable. Bodyguards were spaced out around her staring down the line of horny men. A man in a gray suit stood close to Jenny Juggs, occasionally whispering something in her ear. She would laugh and rub his arm. They must be close. Her tits looked amazing.

Mark watched at the guy in front of him stepped up to Jenny Juggs. She shook his hand and smiled politely. The guy said something to her, she smiled and Mark could just make out, “Oh, you’re so sweet, thank you!” One of the bodyguards pointed the man to a strip of tape on the floor. The man stood on it and Jenny Juggs put her arm around him. The two of them turned and faced a photographer. Mark heard Jenny Juggs say cheerily, “Ok, grab a tit and smile!” Mark watched the man reach up and cup one of Jenny Juggs’ beautiful round boobs and they looked at the photographer and smiled. One flash later and the man was ushered away with a ticket to pick up his photo.

Now they were gesturing for Mark to walk up.

He felt like he was walking through water. His feet barely worked. He was sweating as he made his way closer and closer to the goddess before him. She was even more beautiful in person. All of the images of cocks in her ass and cum dripping from her mouth flashed through his brain. His boner was back in full force and Jenny Juggs actually glanced down at it and snickered.

“Hey, sweetie!” she called. “Come on over here, honey!”

Oh god… She called him sweetie and honey. Things were going perfect. Mark’s confidence grew at the sound of her pet names for him. It was as if they had been a couple for years. He thought for a split second of what her name could be. Darling, perhaps?

He was standing in front of her and she smelled amazing. She held her hand out. “What’s your name, sweetie?”

Mark choked out, “H-Hi… Um, I’m Mark. I’m...uh...I’m just your biggest fan oh my god your boobs are so hot will you be my girlfriend er uh darling?”

Jenny Juggs’ eyes went wide and she cackled laughter at his clumsy first impression. The bodyguards suppressed laughter as well but quickly composed themselves. “Well!” she said, smiling politely, “How about we just take a picture?”

Mark was instructed by a bodyguard to stand on the tape. Mark stood next to his true love and couldn’t take his eyes off her. Jenny Juggs noticed this from the corner of her eye and said, still cheery and polite, but a little annoyed now, “Look at the camera, sweetie…”

“Uh...do you think we could uh, I mean, would you maybe want to go out to dinner, or uh lunch, with me tonight? Or tomorrow even? I’m free would you want to?” Mark stammered out, sweating heavily.

Jenny Juggs just sighed and mumbled, dropping the cheery voice, “Dude, I got a line here. Just grab my tit and smile.”

Mark lost any notion of a plan at that. Mark reached up and cupped a tit, let out a pathetic moan then came in his pants as the camera flashed.

Mark was then nudged back by a bodyguard and ushered toward the exit door. Mark looked over his shoulder to see Jenny Juggs keeping her back to him as she greeted the next guy in line. In reality, she had already started to forget the creepy fan but in his mind he had just laid the seed of their future love. The bodyguard gave him a ticket to pick up his picture. When Mark picked it up, he was ready to go home jerk off to it. Jenny Juggs was forcing a smile while Mark was slack-jawed and staring at her chest. A great picture.

He picked up a copy of the new Backdoor Bitches 4 and drove back home.

It was about midnight when he got back to his empty apartment.

He placed the picture of him and Jenny Juggs on his bookcase dedicated to her movies. He put his new DVD on and jerked off in the dark. He watched Jenny Juggs fuck and suck for an hour. Just as she knelt down on her knees to take the last guys’ load on her face, he came himself. No matter what, it seemed Mark could never make it to the money shot.