The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MONSTROUS RANCH, CHAPTER 13

My dear brother,

What the fuck is going on over there? I haven’t heard from you since you met the friggin’ pirate! Are you even reading these? I swear to god, if you just got caught up with some lust sprites and lost track of time, I’m going to give you the skittergoblin treatment. Write back ASAP!

The next few days were a blur of... almost nothing for poor Senya. Jerrod and Bobbin were in a hurry preparing for “Market Day”, constantly rushing out of the farmhouse to talk to the Thriae about the honeypots, or to barter with the spritelion, or otherwise to oversee the harvests. They never let him come along.

Instead, Senya was kept under close watch, paired with various guardians set to keep him in line. Quite often, it was the catgirl.

She was Kitten much more often nowadays, as far as he could tell, and mostly just played with her ‘toys’ and made sure he didn’t get up to any mischief. Once or twice, he convinced her to go for a short walk, but they rarely made it far. She seemed to get triggered by half of the things he said, and inevitably she would end up grabbing him and sprinting back to the farmhouse for one of her bizarre delights.

A few times, she had persuaded him into joining her, employing deliciously lewd promises to coax him into assisting Kitten in her bliss. He usually let her cum, but it was getting more and more tempting to build her up later and later. She seemed to need his permission. Whenever he was too hesitant to grant it, she would eventually pounce on him and fuck the words from his gasping lips.

And he seemed to need that.

But it usually wasn’t Kitten. It was usually one of the scarecrows, and in particular, Seven. She was always extremely affectionate, of course. He had saved her life, and so she lavished kindness on him, treating him with almost the same devoted affection the Thriae showed Bobbin.

But he almost never even made it out the door with her around. She responded to any attempt by tempting him into stopping for a snack at the fruit bowl, and she’d start babbling nonsense to him while he ate, and the next thing he knew he’d be kneeling between her legs and gasping for a taste.

She always assured him it was for his own protection, but her own hunger was evident.

Once, Bobbin and Jerrod had failed to communicate with one another and each left him with a scarecrow to keep him company. They had returned and found him tied spreadeagled on the table, bound and gagged and whimpering for more as they tickled his feet and took turns bouncing on his shaft.

Bobbin had been more careful after that.

But every now and then, both the scarecrows and Kitten would be busy. And these were both the best and worst days. On these days, Bobbin simply wouldn’t wake him up in the morning, and he would spend day and night in a lusty blur in his bed, lost in the endless lickings of his puppy sprites. The morning after he would be awoken with a chipper whistle, and Bobbin would usually have to take him downstairs and fuck him senseless just to “get it out of his system”.

One time, Kitten and the scarecrows had been unavailable two days in a row, and he’d been captured by the puppy sprites for forty-eight hours straight. Bobbin had taken him right back up to his room immediately after breakfast, back to the lust sprites’ delights. She told him later he’d begged for it.

All-in-all, Senya was losing time. A lot of time. He was pretty sure it had been a week or so. Jerrod told him it had been eight days. To their credit, both the stockman and the straw boss appeared fully aware that there was something wrong about this arrangement.

“It’s just for the interim,” Bobbin assured him. “We want to make sure everything’s in... oh, in order. Trust me, I don’t like this a—ah!—any more than you do. Oh, yeah, baby... You like that...”

Senya had some trouble retaining what she was telling him when she was rising up and down on his cock like that.

But the arrangement did pass, and strangely, Senya felt better for it. He still melted whenever he so much as heard the suggestion of “going to bed”—but it had always been like that, right?—but it felt like he’d hit rock bottom. Rather than explore the Ranch, he had used the little time he’d spent not getting fucked to study and learn. Jerrod was a helpful teacher, and Bobbin provided a lot of useful pointers.

He had finally memorized the triggers, for one thing. He still didn’t feel fully safe using them, but he was pretty sure he could escape most of the monster girls’ advances as long as he could manage the words while resisting their control.

And so it came to pass that one morning, Jerrod awoke him and dragged him from the room of whimpering puppy sprites, and Senya set out one again to do the morning chores. Harvest time was upon them, and there was a great rush to get everything ready for Market Day. Bobbin was already sour because, as she said, “The fleece isn’t ready yet, but everything else is. We’ll have to wait until after the shearing to go to market. It’s too risky, otherwise.”

And so Senya found himself faced, first of all, with the task of collecting the prisoner fruit.

And this time, he would be alone.

Senya’s jaw was set as he made his way toward the forest. His heart was pounding. His cock was... harder than he might have liked. He concealed it strategically with the large basket he was tasked with carrying.

Bobbin and Jerrod evidently saw this as a low-stakes task—Brigitte was better-behaved than, say, the holstaur, so even if (or when) she took control, she wouldn’t try anything too permanent. They just needed him to tell her to go into the orchard, harvest the prisoner fruit, and bring it back to the farmhouse. Nobody else had time for it. Apparently, the scarecrows had trouble with Brigitte. Bobbin had mumbled something about ‘tentacles’ when Senya had pressed. He wasn’t sure he wanted to know more.

It wasn’t terribly important to Bobbin and Jerrod that he resist Brigitte, but it was important that he got the fruits back before noon. It was ten now. Senya knew all too well how time could fly in a prisoner’s arms, though, especially after the last few days. Especially in an alraune’s flower. Above all, it was critical that he not end up in the alraune’s flower, bathed in her nectar and helpless to have any thoughts beyond her.

Even though a part of Senya passionately, desperately wanted that.

But Senya had plans beyond harvesting. He needed answers. He hadn’t been able to so much as glance at the cellar with the scarecrows and Bobbin around, and he didn’t trust the basement with Kitten in tow—she seemed eager and submissive, but he couldn’t trust that anymore.

Brigitte was, according to the dry rosters he’d read, one of the oldest inmates still around. Apparently, there had been a wifwolf a while back, as well as a few demons and even a brass sprite, but most were now gone. Transferred to other ranches, maybe. Uncle Ysun had had three, according to the lawyer. If anyone would know about the lights in the cellar, it would be Brigitte.

Well, or perhaps Valina or Mommy, but... something told Senya that they wouldn’t be quite as helpful. Or would be too helpful.

And Bobbin, of course, but she was...

Senya wasn’t sure what to think about Bobbin. She clearly wanted to protect him, but protect him from what? She still wouldn’t give him a straight answer. Senya wanted very badly to trust Bobbin, but he wasn’t sure she was even able to fully answer him. Who knew what control she was really under?

And so Senya, still horny and weak from his week in the grips of overwhelming pleasure, his mind slowly cracking beneath the constant submissions to the fey of the Ranch, was faced with the ominous task of interrogating an alraune.

Senya came up to the edge of the orchard, reached up, and plucked a ripe, juicy fruit from the branches. He bit into it, savoring the juice as it dripped down his toned, naked body.

He could only hope he’d be able to hold out.

* * *

“Ah!” The alraune’s bright red lips curved up in a sly smile. Her big, emerald eyes bored into him, gently mocking. “If it isn’t my dear, dear Master.”

Brigitte was as beautiful as he remembered. Her cheeks were flushed a brilliant scarlet against her pale green skin. Her long, pine-green hair poured around her heart-shaped face like oozing treacle. Wet, squishing sounds came from the pink flower she lay within, its petals gently undulating around her like a lewd dress.

“Hello, Brigitte,” he said, his mouth dry.

“Oh!” She put a hand to her breast, beaming. “Master remembers the name of his adoring pet alraune. What a pleasure it is to see him again.”

“I-I’m here to collect the fruits,” Senya said, biting his lip. He looked around, trying to avoid looking at...

“Look into my eyes.”

Senya looked up and met her verdant gaze.

Instantly, his worries and cares relaxed into a feeling of calm and bliss. Vague memories returned—his body pressed against hers within the flower, guided into thrusting again and again and again, the cinnamon sweetness of the nectar dripping into his gasping mouth—and he felt his eyes sink deep into hers.

“Good boy,” she cooed, leaning down from the flower. She was ten paces away from him, but Senya could already almost feel her kisses on his cheek. “Such a good, darling Master. Did you miss your slave, Master?”

“Y-yes,” he said. His voice sounded distant and confused. Her eyes shimmered with glorious green, half-closed in smug delight. Part of him knew he needed to look away, but part of him wondered if it might be better to play along, to keep her happy. Or did he just want to believe that? Her praise made his cock throb. It felt so good to be praised.

“I know you did.” She giggled. “Your manhood swells at my every word, sweet pet.” With a sinking feeling, Senya realized he’d forgotten to get dressed. Again. He wished he could remember why that kept happening. “Already, you ready yourself to submit to my embrace once more. A strange Master, but a welcome one.” Her eyes glimmered. “Come closer, my submissive Master. You cannot help yourself.”

He struggled vainly, breathing heavily in the almost physical struggle to stay put. But every breath filled him with more and more of her sweet cinnamon scent, made him crave it all the more.

“So let me help you,” Brigitte hissed. Her eyes filled his mind, adoring, yet merciless. “I know you cannot bear life without me. Please, Master, let your slave bring you the pleasure you so desperately desire!”

“Yes, Mistress.” He took a step forward, shuddering beneath her gaze. “But...”

“But what?” Her smile widened. “What is it you want, my pet?

“I...” He took in a deep, shuddering breath. This was a mistake, as his head spun with cinnamon bliss. He remembered how good it felt to slip into that tight, wet space, to feel her touch, to feel her. “I-it is almost Market Day,” he stammered.

Brigitte blinked.

“Then I will aid in the harvest,” she said, her words dull and vacant. Vines began to stream out from the flower, climbing up the trees all around, grabbing at ripe, juicy prisoner fruits. Senya watched in awe, still a bit dizzy, as she released him from her gaze.

Her vines were everywhere. Within this orchard, Brigitte was a goddess. The fact that he had willingly walked inside was beginning to sink in.

“Good girl,” he said unthinkingly.

Brigitte gasped and shook, moaning as the orgasm—clearly unexpected—poured through her. Her eyelids fluttered, and the flower tightened around her. “N-naughty pet,” she whined, wriggling in the squelching plant. “I shouldn’t be cumming without my Master inside me.”

Senya regarded her for a moment, breathing deeply, trying to recover from her control. “I... I actually want to talk to you.” He licked his lips, taking a step back.

“I love to hear my Master speak,” Brigitte purred. “H-his words are my bliss. Speak, pe—Master.”

“Yes, M—okay.” Senya bit his lip. “I... I want to know about the basement.”

“Is this a ‘basement’ of metaphor?” Brigitte asked, giving a slight giggle. Vines danced around Senya, running teasingly over his cheek as they climbed up to harvest more fruits. “Or has my Master sampled the loveliness of ‘Scarlet’?”

“The... the latter.” Senya leaned against a tree, hoping to steady his will a little. Vines ran over his body in their climb up the trunk, tickling his sensitive body. He tried to ignore them. “I went down there a... a while ago.”

“And?”

“And... and I met Scarlet. She...” Senya couldn’t stop himself. He knew Brigitte wanted him to elaborate. “She tempted me into eating with her. Drinking with her.”

“Ah, to enjoy Scarlet again!” Brigitte gave a sad sigh. “Her grapes made my orchard’s yield taste all the sweeter. What was it like to drink from her, Master?

Senya swallowed. “I felt easier. She made me... made me give in.”

“Ooh.” Brgitte wriggled slightly. Her tone had turned husky—bothered, even. “Tell me more.”

“She and Valina tempted me. Used me.” Senya squirmed slightly as the vines ran along his thighs. He desperately avoided looking directly at his would-be temptress. “I... she t-took me to her bed...”

“Oh, her bed,” Brigitte whimpered. The wet noises from the flower had gotten quite loud as she shifted and wriggled. “Oh, that silken prison.”

“A-and I saw... I saw a light...”

“What did she do to you then?”

Senya fought to stay on-topic. “There was a vent, a shaft of light...”

Her eyelashes fluttered. “What then, pet?”

The vines trailed up along his arms, tickling his sides. Her eyes shone with erotic fixation.

The words seeped from Senya’s lips like honey from an unsealed jar, slow and yet impossible to halt. “She... she sucked me...”

“Ah, the lips of Scarlet...” the alraune moaned.

Senya’s cock was throbbing, and his Senya’s rational mind struggled against the sounds Brigitte was making. She was getting too aroused. Soon, she would be too needy to talk. She would... would want to take him...

“The vent,” he whispered, trembling against the trunk. “Brigitte, I command you. T-tell me of the vent. I... heard moans from it.”

“Of course you did.” Brigitte’s eyelashes fluttered. She was clearly off in her own world. “Scarlet is so loud when she suckles at her gentle lover’s sensitivities...”

Senya suddenly realized he was staring right at Brigitte as she toyed with her large, perfectly round breasts.

Brigitte’s eyes opened wide. She smiled at Senya, a fearsome, dangerously horny smile. “Would you like to know how it was I came to this Ranch, my pet?”

“The... the vent...” Senya leaned heavily against the tree, and now it was his eyes that were fluttering.

“Before Masters, it was a wonderful tale.” Brigitte laughed. “A knight of the Wild East journeyed with a kitsune. I claimed her. And when the knight sought to petition for her freedom... I claimed him as well.” She wriggled violently, gasping as an orgasm appeared to rip through her nubile body. Over by the tree, Senya felt thick vines wrapping around his legs. “A t-t-terrible perversion,” she breathed. “A fey... breaking a mortal’s parley... gripping him in my vines and breaking his pitiable mind... oh, how he begged... wept...” She licked her lips. “But he was mine.”

“The vent,” Senya whimpered.

Brigitte stared at him, arching an eyebrow.

The vines encircled his torso. Cinnamon filled his mind.

Brigitte whispered something he did not hear.

“W-what was that?” Senya asked. He twitched slightly as the leaves on the vines tickled his throat.

Brigitte smiled. “Come closer, pet. What I have to tell you is not for the ears of onlookers.”

He blinked. Brigitte’s eyes glimmered. “How, um...” He took a step forward, feeling almost guided by the vines that had wrapped around his ankles. “How can I be sure you aren’t just... trying to get me close?”

“Would you object if I was?” Brigitte said softly. “If my sole design was to place you back within my arms, where you belong?”

“Well...” Mirroring her act a few seconds ago, he licked his lips.

Her voice turned silky. “Would it be so tragic to be wrapped within me once more? Drowning within my lust, pet? Returned to thrust within, with no responsibility save your lips on mine?” Senya’s cock twitched and ached at her sensuous tone. “Would that be such an evil to befall you?”

“G-guess not...”

He stood right before the flower. Brigitte leaned down and beckoned. He leaned in and cocked his ear.

And as Brigitte leaned in, he thought for a moment that she would kiss him, or lick him. But she didn’t. Her lips came so close to his ear, he could feel them brush against his skin when she spoke in a sibilant whisper.

“Ambrosia pours from a verdant star

Locked in limbo beneath the hearth

Once danced within the covenant’s blood

For the crime of perverting the mortal bud

But silver has been outweighed by gold

And now the star’s dance has been sold.”

He turned to her and opened his mouth to ask a question.

But the question was shattered from his mind as she kissed him. The vines pulled him close, and he moaned, caught inescapably in her embrace. Her tongue thrust into his mouth. Sweet cinnamon filled his nose, his mouth, his mind.

The vines began to lift him up, and he numbly realized he was being pulled over the edge of the petals. He started to limply struggle, but the alraune only giggled and held him tighter.”Yes, wriggle,” she moaned, breaking off the kiss for a moment and gazing at him with narrowed, lusty eyes. “Wriggle in my grasp, pet!”

“The flower is—”

She only silenced him with her lips once more, cutting off the trigger. Her eyes filled his vision as her tongue thrust into his mouth, drowning his poor taste buds in drugged cinnamon. He found his lips parting, unconsciously returning the kiss. It felt so good to let her kiss him. And not just because he was submitting again.

Still, he struggled to free himself, stammering towards the trigger. “Fl—flower—mmf!”

Every kiss seemed to rob him of a bit of his free thought. Or maybe he was just getting horny. Didn’t everyone here tell him that being horny made him obedient, pliant, stupid and submissive? He certainly couldn’t think straight to argue right now. It felt so good to let her kiss him.

He writhed helplessly, even as he knew how good his weak struggles made her feel. The trigger phrase bounced in his brain, swam within the nectar speedily filling him up. And he hadn’t even penetrated yet. She hadn’t even touched his dick yet.

And then the vines dropped him, and he slipped into the flower beside her with a splash.

She cooed in delight, and just as soon she had straddled him, and the flower petals were undulating, and he was sliding deep inside her perfect, tight, gloriously slick folds. She moaned and gasped, breaking off the kiss, arching her back from his half-willing thrusts. He opened his mouth to speak, but she shoved his face into her cleavage. Her ripe, green breasts were covered in the sweet, sticky nectar, and he found he couldn’t help but lick.

And thrust.

The petals closed around them tightly, and he writhed in ecstasy as she began to milk him, just as before. He was already cumming inside her. She resumed the kiss with a throaty chuckle. Her eyes gleamed in triumph. Once again, you are mine, those eyes said.

Senya knew it. He knew, now, as she kissed him, as her nubile body pressed tightly against his, that he would never not be hers. He wasn’t even sure he wanted to be. She could take him whenever she wanted. And she clearly wanted right now. From the way she was crying out, she wanted it a lot.

She wanted a lot. She wanted it all. Everything he could give her.

An idea occurred to him.

With great difficulty, he ran his hand down her slick body. The space between her body and his was tight, but slippery enough to make some mischief possible.

He brought his fingers to her left breast.

She was staring right into his eyes, and so he saw the precise moment his finger touched her nipple flash in her gaze. She blinked. “Mm—“

She seemed puzzled.

Then her eyes widened as she pulled from the kiss and started to scream. Senya almost stopped in amazement as the flower’s petals started to wildly spin, as the vines started to tremble. Brigitte seemed positively overwhelmed, beyond words, beyond tears. He felt slick, oozing lactate dribbling from her breast.

She writhed helplessly against him, as if torn between trying to make him stop using the lactation trigger and making him do it to the other breast, too. The petals undulated faster and faster, driving their bodies to grind together again and again. His cock slid in and out with unbearable speed and ease.

Senya tickled her nipple mercilessly, relishing the wide-eyed look of almost religious ecstasy on her face as he pleasured her on two fronts. It was as though she had never experienced such a two-pronged assault. He found himself adding to it, whispering, “Good girl. Good girl! Good girl!”, just to see that look on her face stretch into blissful idiocy.

But the temptation to stay in was growing, and his second orgasm was on its way. He knew he would be helpless either way if he remained immersed in the alraune’s flower too long. And in time, she would recover and take the upper hand, and he would happily surrender once more.

He spent altogether too long taking advantage of her current state, tickling and thrusting, triggering her to orgasm after orgasm until she begged for no more. And still the flower kept up the constant thrusting.

Senya was in the middle of his third orgasm, and was almost as lust-drunk as she was, by the time he choked out, “The... the flower is much more beautiful when blooming.” His voice turned into a squeak as her pussy squeezed around his cock once more, bringing him to a fourth orgasm. He cried out, trembling within the warm grip of the flower, the soft embrace of the alraune.

Brigitte didn’t react. She just kept gasping and screaming as orgasm after orgasm burst through her.

But the vines did.

Senya felt his mind sinking into deep, hazy bliss as the vines wrapped around him and Brigitte. Brigitte recovered herself enough to start kissing him hungrily once again, and he lost himself in the embrace, lost himself in her arms. His fingers worked away, tickling her, milking her, as her pussy stroked around his cock and drew out his climax.

The vines lifted the loving couple up and gently settled them into the grass nearby. They were both covered in nectar, but out of the flower. Brigitte didn’t seem disappointed. Instead, she giggled, pulling out and rolling over onto her hands and knees. “More!” she demanded. “More of that, pet!”

All it took was one spoken command from her to wear away the last of his resistance. “Yes, Mistress,” he mumbled. He rose up, guided again by the vines, and lined up his cock with her cunt from behind. Now he could reach around more easily to tickle her breasts, and as he slid in, she let out a delighted squeal.

Prisoner fruits began to deposit around them as he thrust, his fingers sticky with her syrupy ‘milk’, her pussy squeezing and sliding over his cock like a second mouth.

“Cum in me!” Brigitte moaned, wriggling her ass until he was all the way inside her. “Cum for Mistress, clever pet!”

And they screamed in unison as he came. Sticky, slick pleasure flooded his mind, and he started thrusting even faster, panting, groaning. Even from behind, she could play his cock like an instrument, wiggling and bouncing with fey expertise beyond his wildest dreams.

She craned her neck to look at him, her eyes wide and glowing a brilliant green. “Such a dominant pose,” she cooed. “And y-yet—oh, ooh, yes—you are a good boy, aren’t you? S-such a good—a g-good—g-gods!” She threw back her head and let out a throaty moan.

Senya had a feeling, flower or no, he was in for a long afternoon.

* * *

“The alraune’s loyalties are pretty certain, at least.” Bobbin gave a decisive nod as she took a bite out of the prisoner fruit. Its juicy pulp had little mental effect on fey, and she savored it. “She’s been around a long time, but being in that orchard has made her forget what it means to be free. She should keep Master busy for a while, but I’m not worried.”

“And the lamia?” Jerrod bit into his sandwich and chewed thoughtfully. “She’s tricky,” he said, through a mouthful of bread and egg.

“Tricin would be worrying,” Bobbin admitted, “but she’s a standard gardener lamia. They’re lazy snakes. Sunners. She gets enough privileges that she doesn’t care. Same with the hazel dryads and... probably the Thriae.”

“I never trust the Thriae,” Jerrod muttered. “’Specially not after...”

“I know.” Bobbin grimaced. “But I don’t think they’d outright rebel unless the Ranch’s control weakened. They’re very carefully bound by the bloodline.”

“He hasn’t inherited yet.” Jerrod bit his lip, examining the sandwich with the caution of one who wishes to avoid eye contact. “Might never, if he can’t take charge. The will was clear.”

“We can cheat that. There are always ways. The legal will, like his own, is messy.”

“If not...”

“There are always ways,” Bobbin said tersely. Jerrod shifted. “We will not resort to that, Jerrod. Anyways, what would be next? A third cousin? The wards would give out completely.” She waved the fruit dismissively. “There are other ways for him to fulfill the role. We don’t need him to become some sort of... mental brick wall. We’ll find another way.” She returned to the roster. “Anyways, the slime girls will be fine. The hen harpies might get a bit troublesome, but they’re too dumb to work out that gate, so I kind of doubt they’ll be a security issue in the future. They’ll be a non-issue until Master assumes his role.”

“If he assumes his role.”

“Bite your tongue, Jerrod.”

“Bite it for me.” Jerrod grinned.

Bobbin only rolled her eyes. “Beembos are questionable. I don’t think they’re in his dreams, but they want to be.”

“Shouldn’t be an issue, considering you never let the poor guy sleep.”

Bobbin grinned. “Hey, a boy that doesn’t dream can’t get captivated by that bunch. It’s just temporary.” She looked back down at the list and frowned. “Fleece sprites are fine, I’m sure. I mean, they’re sprites. But Valina is a major problem—she’s breaking free almost every other day now.”

“Almost faster than we can fuck it out of her.”

“If she snaps out of it fully again, we could be in real trouble.” Bobbin bit her lip, then made a note. “We might have to resort to the egg. That’ll keep her in line. But she can’t fight with that, damn it, and the crows are getting bolder and bolder.”

“Market Day’s coming up. We want her ready if they try something.” Jerrod gestured towards the window. “’Cause they will.”

“I know.” Bobbin chewed her pen. “Mommy is a real issue, too. She’ll be one of the first to break free. We need to keep her from getting Master under her control.”

“You mean the holstaur.”

Bobbin inwardly cringed as she felt her pussy clench, but she nodded and moved on. “R-right. Yes. Scarlet is a big issue—keep her away from Senya. She’s under control, but push her and she’ll break. Hm... I’d say the spritelion is... obedient, but she’s getting lazier about keeping her catches under control. They almost jumped you yesterday.”

“I’d have been fine.” Jerrod smirked. “Lust sprites are lust sprites. Speaking of which, what about the puppy sprites?”

“They’re fine. Naturally.” Bobbin raised an eyebrow and made a note. “Actually, they might be our best chance at—”

The door opened. Bobbin and Jerrod froze.

Senya stumbled in. Bobbin licked her lips as she saw him—naked, covered in alraune juices, his cock still partially erect and his eyes still a little lost. He carried a large basket of prisoner fruit.

“Master!” she said cheerfully, getting out of her chair and skipping over to take the basket from him. “Such a good... I mean, good job!”

“Time?” Senya asked weakly.

“Eleven thirty.” Bobbin flashed him a grin. “You did very well, Master.” She leaned in, unable to help herself from helping herself, and licked his cheek. Several times. Oh, might as well make his face nice and clean. Master swooned into her arms as she started kissing and licking at his neck—

“Hey.”

Bobbin blinked. She smiled and gave Senya one last kiss, pulling back. “Oh, you must stop me when I get all riled up, Master. It just turns me on when I see you do something so well.”

“R-right.” Senya looked slightly breathless. Bobibn noted with a bit of smug satisfaction that his cock was now fully erect. “So, um...”

“Yes!” Bobbin beamed. “Back up to your bedroom, Master!” She hooked her arm in his.

“W-wait,” Senya protested, feebly resisting her. “But I...”

“Now, now.” She kissed him on the cheek. “You were very helpful, but I don’t want you exerting yourself. Go on and enjoy yourself.”

“But I... I resisted Brigitte. Mostly, I mean.” He tugged weakly as she brought him to the base of the stairs. It was clear he was struggling. “Bobbin, I don’t... I don’t want to lose another day!”

She paused. She knew she could easily push him... “Is that an order?” she cooed softly in his ear.

“Y-yes.”

He turned to her and passively accepted Bobbin’s kiss.

Bobbin had to resist the urge to praise him as she released his arm. She watched with amusement as he started back upstairs, then stopped, confused, and started walking back down. “Oh, Master. Go get something to drink. It’ll help you work through this.”

“There’s some milk in the icebox,” Jerrod called.

As Senya numbly nodded and shambled over to the cooler, Bobbin walked back to the table. Jerrod gestured to Senya and rolled his eyes, looking grim.

But Bobbin felt hopeful. Senya had resisted Brigitte, or at least avoided ending up in the flower. He’d even resisted Bobbin’s temptations.

It would make things so much easier if he could learn to just be a bit more dominant, like his uncle. It would simplify the transferal of power so much.

She was so lost in her hopeful musings, she didn’t even notice as Senya wandered out of the kitchen and left the house again. She just went back to her notes.

“All in all,” she said, “it’s looking like it’s going to be an interesting Market Day.”

* * *

Senya walked down the path in a daze, swinging the empty pail with every step.

He wasn’t sure where he was going. Some part of him knew he should be worried about that. He still didn’t know this Ranch too well—it could easily be dangerous. He was naked. He was needy.

But he just kept walking. His head felt warm, his mind numb. His cock twitched and throbbed as if he was stroking it, sending pleasant thrills coursing through him every few steps. Encouraging him along. Like a beast following a trail of treats.

He was walking along the grapevines when he heard a squeaky voice.

“Hi!”

He didn’t look around. He knew how risky it was to look women in the eyes—besides, he had to keep walking. Wherever it was he was going.

He heard a giggle. “Aw, the cute boy’s ignoring us!”

“What a rude boy!”

And four fairies flew into his vision. The lights dazzled Senya for a moment, but his eyes soon adjusted.

They were, of course, each gorgeous young women in miniature. One had dusky skin, pink hair, and pink wings. One had golden hair and eyes, almost like a Thriae in miniature. The two closer fairies wove back and forth; one had long emerald hair and remarkably large breasts, the other had gleaming red eyes and hair, and seemed to sparkle especially brilliantly.

Senya’s footsteps slowed as he looked at them. They fluttered to and fro, making him sway slightly. But he kept trying to walk forwards, and they kept flying in front of him.

“And where are you off to?” the redhead giggled. “Where’s our Master going with that big, needy cock of his?”

“I...” Senya bit his lip. In truth, he didn’t know. Was he going anywhere? Maybe he was just going for a walk.

“Are you looking for someone to take care of this?” cooed the curvy green-hair, fluttering around his cock. She ran her hands over it lovingly, admiring its length.

“Ah!” His cock twitched. “D-don’t...” The red-winged fairy’s wings fluttered rapidly, and pretty sparkles filled his vision. “Don’t... stop doing that?”

Wait, what had he just said?

The fairies started giggling, though he didn’t know why. They flew down, massing over his crotch. He whimpered, longing to wave them away. But whenever he looked down, there was the red fairy smiling up at him. The sparkles blinded him.

The fairies started to stroke and straddle his cock, and little gasps and whines filled his ears as their touches filled his mind with teasing pleasures. He stumbled for a moment, leaning up against a wall and panting.

The fairies clearly took this stillness as an excuse to step up their attentions, and he was almost helpless to stop them. Little tongues started tickling over his cock head, teasing his most sensitive areas. He panted, struggling to get back up, but their strokes on his cock were edging him masterfully, and he kept slipping back down against the wall.

“P-please,” he gasped, “s-stop...”

“Stop what?” sang the red fairy, flying up to him. His knees nearly buckled as she zoomed around before his tired eyes. “Don’t you want us to make you feel nice, Master?” She bit her lip. “Tricin gets so happy when we make Master happy.“

He blinked. Oh. Well, if Mistress Tricin liked it...

He shook himself. “I need to keep going,” he managed, barely knowing what he was talking about. “N-need to go to her.”

The red fairy raised an eyebrow.

“Sounds like Master’s having trouble, Erie,” called the green fairy with a laugh. “Poor boy!”

He felt her legs run sensuously over his shaft, and he thrust helplessly, pointlessly.

“They really do have their way with him,” Erie agreed, shaking her head sadly. “Poor stud. He just can’t help himself, can he?”

“N-no...” He was thrusting madly, and uselessly, as the fairies pleasured him. “I’m... can’t help it...”

The fairies were all smiling at him.

“Stand up straight,” Erie whispered. Despite his crippling arousal making him feel like collapsing to the ground, Senya found himself straightening. “Raise your palm.”

He raised his hand as directed. Erie settled down into it with a happy sigh, her wings finally ceasing in their efforts. She lay back against his hand, her soft, nubile body pressing into his skin as she spread her legs wide and started masturbating in plain view, her pussy on perfect display. “Good boy,” she murmured, stroking herself leisurely. “Let your pleasure build. Feel their fingers, their tongues. So small, but we know just how to tease just right, don’t we?“

“Y-yes,” he whimpered, feeling the blonde sliding her whole body along his shaft. The fairies’ little moans were proving an irresistible soundtrack, and despite himself, even as he tried to start walking once more, he found himself craving orgasm at their tiny hands.

“Yes, we do,” Erie cooed. “Of course we do!”

He stumbled onwards, his eyes trained on Erie’s tiny, wet, tight cunt. “W-what... what are you going to do now?”

“We’re gonna play with you a lot,” the blonde gasped, rocking against him.

“Tricin never lets us play much with her toys,” agreed the green-hair. “But we’re supposed to keep you needy!”

“Needy?” he whispered.

The fairies all giggled as one. He felt tiny, tiny kisses being planted over his head. “He’s so sensitive!” sang the pink fairy. “I wish we could keep him.”

“Um...” Senya fought the fog closing in. “Please don’t?”

The fairies giggled at this. Erie paused to play with her breasts until Senya forgot what he’d been worried about.

“Don’t worry,” Erie whispered. “We don’t really wanna brainwash you.“

Senya stared at her as she stroked her pussy with one hand, playing with her tits with the other. “Really?”

“Nope!” Erie beamed. Her wings fluttered brilliantly. “We’re nice fairies!”

So nice,” agreed the blonde, as she humped his manhood.

“Oh.” Senya grunted as the blonde’s body wriggled on his shaft. “That’s good.”

“We were told to tease you,” Erie chirped. “But we don’t like it! Or... well, we didn’t.” She fluttered her wings coquettishly. “It’s sorta getting a little bit sexy. Seeing our human toy begging for us to make ’im cum.

“But it’s wrong!” She shook her head firmly. “Very naughty.“

The blonde wiggled her ass. ”So naughty.“

“Oh, Glam,” hissed the curvy green-haired fairy, taking the blonde in a kiss even as they used their hands and thighs to stroke along his manhood, “you’re such a slut!”

Senya watched, dazed, as they slurped over each over. At Erie’s whispered direction, he kept stumbling along.

“It’s so nice... nn.. watching you,” mumbled Erie, rocking up and down along her fingers. Her doll-like fingers ran over her clit with the expertise of one who would do it every waking moment of her life if she could. “I j-just... don’t wanna be mean...” She batted her eyelashes at him. “Do you want more, Master? Or do you want us to stop?“

“I...” Senya was panting as he stumbled down the path. “C-can’t...” He took shuffling step after shuffling step. “Hard to... to walk...”

“Oh?” Erie raised her eyebrows, but she didn’t stop touching herself. Instead, she began to very slowly stroke her clit and tease her nipples. He watched her, spellbound. “Where are you walking to, sweet boy?”

He blinked. He tried to speak, but it took him a moment, as they kept brushing right against his glans. The fourth fairy was running her tiny tongue right over his tip. “Uh... d-dunno.”

Erie blinked. “I see. Out for a walk?”

“Mm-hm!” he managed, leaning against the wall again. The fairies were so small, so teasing. It felt so good to be held on the edge like this, but he longed for release. He gasped and jerked as they ran over him in unison.

“I see!” Erie giggled. “Well...” She wriggled her hips. “We don’t want to get in the way of you walking! Val, help me out up here!“

Val looked up at him, tongue sticking out for one more lick. The pink fairy’s eyes were glazed with lust—glowing, even— but she obediently flew up and landed on his shoulder. “Be a good boy,” she cooed in his ear. “Obey us. Feels good to obey us.”

Erie smiled as his eyes widened. He raised a hand weakly to stop her, to shut out the seductive words, but the fairies’ attentions on his cock were too much. The hypnotic sparkles swirling in his vision were like shooting stars flying in different directions, sending his awareness in all directions, scattering his mind.

“Right step forward,” Val whispered, and he felt his right foot shambling forward. “Walking further, further, deeper and deeper. Left foot up. Feels so good. Stumbling deeper and deeper into our power. And now right. Feels so good to do as I say.”

His eyes followed Erie’s stroking. He couldn’t think straight to resist Val. He just obeyed.

“Good boy!” Erie said happily. He shivered at the praise, which coincided with several tongues lapping around his slit.

“Yes,” Val hissed, her voice warm and wet in his ear. “Such a good boy. Feels so good to obey.”

“Obey,” he echoed. Erie giggled.

“Obey,” Val agreed with a giggle. “Feels so good to obey Mistress Tricin!”

“O-obey,” he whispered. “O-obey... Mistress Tricin...”

Erie winced. She squirmed a little, suddenly looking a bit more flushed. “N-now, Val... we were gonna...” She had not stopped stroking herself.

“Feels so good to obey,” Val hissed. “So good to obey Mistress Tricin.”

“Mm...” His eyes were half-closed. He couldn’t break out. It was like a trance. His cock throbbed, stuck on the edge, keeping his brain trapped in hazy arousal.

“What feels good, good boy?”

“Feels so good to obey,” he heard himself say. “So good to obey Mistress Tricin.” Shit. Shit. He really hadn’t lost these triggers.

“V-Val,” Erie whimpered, rocking herself back and forth faster, “d-don’t... we were g-gonna r-resist...”

“So nice on the edge,” Val whispered, leaning right into his ear. “Say it.”

“So nice on the edge,” he recited. He was rewarded with a long lick on the tip from one of the two fairies below, though he couldn’t see which one. He couldn’t look away from Erie, who was starting to pant.

“Obey,” Erie chanted. Her face was bright red, her red eyes filling his mind. “F-feels so good to obey. Mistress Tricin...” She was clearly trying to stop touching herself, now, but her attempts to remove her fingers just led to her other hand replacing them a moment later, again and again. The effect was more tease than release, and her wide-eyed, worried look made it clear she knew this but couldn’t stop. “O-on the edge,” she cried.

Senya kept walking, watching her as Val continued to whisper. And soon, Erie’s self-pleasuring and whimpering had turned back to him.

“G-good boy,” she husked, her red eyes glazed over once more. “Good boy for Mistress Tricin. You love b-being...”

“Being a good boy,” whispered Val. “We’re all such good toys for Mistress Tricin. One left step. Right step. Left step. Such a good boy...”

“S-sorry,” Erie whimpered, some clarity sparking through, “r-really thought... but... need...“

He stopped walking.

“Hey.” Val tapped his earlobe with a hand. “Why’d we stop? Hey, boytoy!”

Erie started stroking herself faster, gritting her teeth. “I am a good girl a good girl a good girl—”

Senya’s gaze stuck to her, like a snag on the river, much as he longed to turn away. Something in his head was telling him to look away.

And then the touches on his cock dropped off, and a pair of heads—one with blonde hair, one with green—plunged between Erie’s legs. The fairies took her quickly and brutally, and Erie was already reaching an orgasm when Senya’s hand fell back to his side, leaving her suspended in the air in the grip of her lovers.

“Boytoy,” Val cooed, “you wanna keep walking. You wanna go with us to Mistress Tricin—”

She was drowned out by Erie’s squeals as the minuscule redhead came, flashing brilliant scarlet lights all around.

“Val,” cooed the blonde, Glam, “c’mere.”

“I...” Val sounded confused. “M-Mistress Tricin—”

Glam giggled. “Mistress Tricin told me to tell you something.”

Val hesitated, then flew over, looking uncertain but unable to resist.

She was quickly subsumed into the flying fairy fuck cluster.

Senya stared at them dazedly as the red glow became slightly obscured by the fluttering wings. The sight was hypnotic, but still, he found himself slowly turning. Internally, his mind was abuzz. The compulsions to obey Tricin were powerful, but strangely, they didn’t seem to be doing anything right now.

These fairies didn’t seem to be here on her orders, either—more like Val had... hijacked things. The fairies were resisting Tricin? Senya supposed that made sense. They were under her control, not the Ranch’s.

Although... He frowned. Wasn’t that a bit odd? Weren’t they prisoners? Criminals of the worst sort, like Valina and Brigitte? Why would Tricin, another prisoner, get to control them all? Had this many hundreds of fairies really been found guilty of crimes this severe? Erie hadn’t seemed interested in brainwashing him until Val had intervened.

He finally tore his gaze away from the loving fairies. Senya looked down at the pail in his other hand.

Then up at the barn doors ahead of him.

And he finally remembered what had brought him here.

“It’s time for milking,” he whispered.

His cock throbbed in anticipation.