The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MONSTROUS RANCH, CHAPTER THREE

The fleece sprites had me off-balance. The scarecrows were... almost frightening in their enthusiasm. But nothing quite topped that catgirl’s eagerness. At least, not until I met Brigitte.

Anya, I’m trying not to get too into detail for your sake, but you’re the most qualified person I know to analyze what happened today. That alraune poisoned me, mind and body. And I can’t shake the feeling that this was a test.

A test I failed.

At least, I hope this is considered failure. If this was the result they were hoping for...

“Does my darling master want to stroke?” Brigitte cooed.

“Yes,” Senya whimpered. “Yes!”

“Then stroke.” Her gleaming green eyes devoured his form with a searing passion. Senya felt his hand start to slide up and down his shaft, and pleasure streaked through his whole body. It felt so good to touch himself. So good to do as Brigitte told him. “Stroke your long, thick cock, Master, and feel your will fill it. Isn’t it powerful? Isn’t it awe-inspiring?”

“Uh...” Senya could barely think about what she was saying. All he could do was stroke. All he could do was stroke.

She laughed. “It’s okay. You need not trouble yourself with thinking anymore. Stroke faster, and stroke those useless thoughts into it.”

It was as though a great weight had been lifted from Senya’s shoulders. He smiled weakly at her and started to stroke faster. “Yes,” she hissed, “my Master feels all those nasty thoughts just... leaking out, does he not?”

He started to pant with effort. She watched greedily as a droplet of precum emerged. “Dribbling out. All those useless thoughts, all those silly doubts. You will cum them out, Master.“

“Cum?” Senya’s mind could barely comprehend the rest, but this part made sense to him. It filled him with a burning need.

“Mm. Stroke faster, and with each stroke, dedicate yourself moreso to me.” She leaned close. Senya realized he was starting to lift into the air. “Stroke faster, and feel the lust pounding. Stroking your will like a docile pet. Stroking your will like a needy cock. It wants to escape, Master. You must release it.”

“Release...”

“Stroke faster, and with every throb of your mighty manhood, feel it take over a little more,” she purred. “For you do not want to think, do you? You want to allow it to do your thinking.“

“Unh... but...” Senya struggled. He knew this was wrong. He was in the air now. That was strange. And... let his cock think for him? His mouth opened. “I... as Master, I c-command you—”

A tentacle slid into his mouth. No, a slick vine. His mouth closed instinctively, and a delicious, creamy sweetness filled his mouth.

He found himself suckling passively as Brigitte smiled at him, like she’d just shut up a child with a lollipop. “Now, now. You want your cock to think for you, my sweet little Master, because you want your cock to master me. Do you not?“

His eyes widened. He was now suspended above the plant, and he could see Brigite’s form inside the flower. Her hips were wide, her legs shapely, curved to hint at glorious pleasure between them. The juices of the flower blurred most of it, but if he could just get a little closer...

“Mm-hm!” he managed.

“Then stroke faster, my Master, and let your cock master. Your cock is so powerful, so perfect.” Brigitte was stroking herself, Senya realized, but she clearly had a lot more control than he did. He didn’t know how he hadn’t come yet. He was stroking like a madman, frantically seeking release, but none would... would come. “Stroke faster, my Master. Your cock deserves so much pleasure.“

“Mm...” Senya felt his mind sinking deep, deep down, settling at a primitive state.

Brigitte stared at his cock with what could only be called devotion. “Yes,” she husked, “your perfect, wonderful cock deserves so much control. Let it master me. Let it master you.”

Senya just kept sucking. He could no longer remember what he’d been objecting to. His whole mouth was tingling. His head was spinning. His cock was throbbing.

The tentacle left his mouth after a moment, and Brigitte looked up at him expectantly. “Yes,” he whined.

“Does your cock master you now, my powerful, dominant Master?” Brigitte cooed sweetly up at him.

“Yes,” he whispered. “P-please, I need to... need to come...”

Her smile widened. “Then it is ready to master me.”

Immediately, his whimpers turned into moans as he saw her legs spread. The flower’s petals seemed to stretch outward slightly to make room. Room for him. Room for her Master.

The vines gently lowered him down towards the liquid. His toes dipped into the warm, thick nectar. He missed the tentacle, but as Brigitte pursed her lips for him, he knew that her kisses would be far more sweet.

He barely felt her kisses, though. He felt the juices of the alraune’s plant first. His whole lower body started to tingle. It was like all his sensation was being concentrated in one erotic area.

“What does your cock want, my Master?” Brigitte whispered, her lips playing on his cheeks, her tongue flicking out and teasing him.

He didn’t hesitate. “Pleasure!” he cried. “It wants p-pleasure!“

“Then you had best obey your master,” Brigitte said. “And I will live to serve you. My strong, powerful, commanding Master.” Her tone was unmistakeably mocking, but Senya no longer cared. He just smiled, his eyes widening with bliss, as his cock descended into her nectar.

The lust that was filling him was indescribable. Her kisses flowed over his skin like molasses, stimulating every part of him with intoxicating sweetness. Her legs slowly wrapped around him. The flower began to contract.

He was so glad he was her Master. Otherwise he probably wouldn’t be able to do things like this without being in real trouble.

“You are such a good pet,” Brigitte cooed in his ear, as her pussy settled directly over his cock—but did not take him inside yet. He gasped. “Ooh! You are going to make your Mistress very, very happy.“

And that made him happy. He smiled widely. Why wouldn’t he want to make her happy? His... wait, Mistress?

Then the flower petals began to tighten, pressing their bodies closer together, and Senya screamed as his cock was thrust into her tight, slick folds. The alraune screamed, too. Her eyelashes fluttered, and she seized Senya in a soulcrushing kiss. The flower walls contracted around their writhing bodies, even as they sank down, deeper and deeper into the nectar. It blew Senya’s mind how much he could feel. He couldn’t bear it. It suffused him.

And she was so tight. So wet. The petals forced them to clash and retract, even more than the efforts of Brigitte, who was largely guiding his movements now. Senya had no control anymore. He just kissed his beloved alraune, and thrust into her, and drank of her wetness. She tasted just as delicious as the vine, just as sugary as the fruit. Flower nectar sloshed into his mouth—was she deliberately splashing it in there?—and filled him with sweetness. Her sweetness.

Reason had almost completely oozed out of him now. His brain was sloshing in the nectar like a puppy in a puddle, and his heart was already drinking greedily. He loved Brigitte, he realized, and he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her harder, biting her bottom lip. She moaned into the kiss, signaling her approval.

He pounded into her, relishing her screams. He was screaming, too, but everything in his world was turning fuzzy and blurred save her. The lewd splashings and smackings made by their two bodies mashing together within the plant, his moans and gasps, the sloppy sounds of her lips on his—even the sounds of the masturbating scarecrows behind them... none of it penetrated.

Nothing save her. He was lost in her emerald gaze, even though her eyes were now closed as an orgasm was loudly wrenched from her. Her screams of bliss were his world, her skin his only understanding of the world. He stared into her eyes and felt trapped beneath her lids, so that he was sure that if she were to open them, he would see himself, lost in green.

Silly boy, the eyes said. You humans all say you want freedom, but when it comes down to it, you will always beg. Always serve your cocks. Human weakness cannot be fought.

“An’ why,” she purred, breaking from the kiss for a moment, “would you want to fight this, my sweet pet?”

“I don’t!” he burst out, and he kissed her again. She gasped in surprise, but then growled and rekindled her efforts. Her tight, wet sheath slid along his shaft, lubricated, slick, hard, throbbing. Pleasure was filling his whole body, filling it, filling his mind. Drowning his mind in nectar.

When he at least came, it was not just one climax. His mind seemed to bend around time, losing all perspective, and the only way he could tell time was still passing was the ebb and flow between orgasms. He never seemed to run out of cum. He drowned in lust, in this beautiful creature’s embrace, and did not even notice as the flower’s petals slowly closed around them, leaving them in deep green darkness.

Her eyes were glowing, now. He smiled and allowed her to milk another orgasm from his body. It felt so good to please his Mistress so.

* * *

“Master.”

The alraune gyrated her hips along his shaft, and Senya moaned.

“Master.”

Her lips ran along his neck. Senya returned the affections to her neck, loving her happy little sighs. Their lips met, and as their bodies slowly pulled apart and slid towards one another, Senya allowed her tongue to probe into his mouth. Everything tasted like her now, anyways.

“Senya!”

Senya blinked. His name echoed in his almost-totally-drowned mind. Slowly, awareness started to seep back, and his eyelids crept upwards. It wasn’t easy at first—they, like all parts of his body, were sticky with nectar—but at last, he got them open.

He came instantly upon seeing Brigitte’s gorgeous green eyes, eyelashes fluttering, her lips pouting seductively. The pleasure jolted through him, emptying his mind again. He moaned, and she smiled. “Good boy,” she cooed. “Such a good boy for Mistress.”

“Brigitte.”

Brigitte’s pout turned a bit mopey. “Oh, scandal. It seems we are to be interrupted.” She broke eye contact with Senya—whose mind was still recovering from the orgasm, and preparing for the next as her hips continued to slide along his member. “Hello, Hob.”

“Brigitte, don’t make me ask twice.”

Senya frowned. That voice sounded familiar. He squirmed slightly.

“Aw.” Brigitte gave a long sigh and turned back to Senya. She bounced her hips back and forth a few times, speeding up the rhythm of Senya’s thrusts, and he moaned. His thoughts and struggles quieted. “Surely, Hob, you can see that this is no Master. He longs to serve, just as they all do, but the bloodline has grown watery indeed.” She gave a little giggle on the word ‘watery’, and nasty, wet sounds from down below filled Senya’s ears. The bliss was so pure, he almost missed her next words. “Even the last Master feared me, you know. He never let me please him in my flower. But this one...” She caressed Senya’s cheek tenderly. “Let me keep this pet.“

“Do I have to force you, Brigitte?”

“Hee. I should like to see you try.” Brigitte smirked. “He may not yet be mine, but he is yours. I know how you work, Bobbi—you cannot free him if he does not order it.”

There was a long silence, punctuated only by the sexual sounds below. Senya felt another orgasm rising. The pleasure was so constant, he could only smile stupidly at his lover, who laughed—almost fondly. “It will be no contest, I think. Look at him.” Senya moaned as she planted a kiss on his lips. “He was made to be mine.”

“Senya,” whispered a voice in his ear, “it’s time to go.”

Senya’s eye twitched. He tried to look away, but the alraune’s eyes were holding him again. His whole mind was still sticky and slow-moving, like boots filled with syrup. “Uh... soon...”

“Do you want to stay here for the rest of the season, Master?” The voice was harsh, now. Clearly annoyed.

But Senya’s worries melted into butter as the alraune smiled at him. He loved being hers. Being her lover, her mate, her pet. Didn’t he? “That... sounds... nice...” he slurred.

“No, Senya. You’ve got a job to do.”

Despite the constant pleasure, something felt off to Senya. Brigitte was looking more and more cross.

No, he realized dimly. He didn’t want to stay here for the rest of the season. He had a job to do—a very, very important job. And there was a strange, unyielding pressure on his mind right now that was making it hard to appreciate all of Brigitte’s wonderful gifts.

“Okay,” he mumbled.

The pressure relaxed, just a little bit.

“That is cheating, Bobbi,” Brigitte whined.

“So is fucking him while he tries to make up his mind, you know.” Bobbin didn’t sound terribly angry. More... miffed. Her words almost had the tone of flirtatious ribbing, come to think of it. “Come on, Senya.”

Senya couldn’t contain a sad whimper as he was bodily dragged upwards. His cock popped out of Brigitte’s pussy and exited the nectar, still dripping, still rock-hard.

As he was dragged out of the flower, back towards the scarecrows, Brigitte smiled after him. She pursed her lips and blew him a kiss, her eyes half-lidded. “Come back anytime, my pet,” she cooed. “There is always room in my lovely flower for my sweet boy.”

“Okay, Mistress,” he called after her, still feeling dazed. She laughed at this.

“Don’t call her that,” Bobbin hissed in his ear. “Words have power, young master. And so do titles.”

* * *

An hour or so had gone by, as it turned out. Senya was dreadfully embarassed as the Hob led him along. She didn’t seem annoyed, or even amused. She seemed... vaguely disappointed. Not even upset, but clearly, she’d at least mildly hoped for something else.

“She was...”

“Brigitte, the alraune.” Bobbin nodded curtly as she picked her way down the hill path. “She’s not so bad, really. Very clever, but content in her place. For the most part.”

“She wants a pet,” Senya said, his voice still a little dreamy.

“Oh, I bet she does.” Bobbin flashed him a knowing smile. Senya felt his cheeks heat up. He was still a bit sticky from Brigitte’s... attentions, though Bobbin had led him to a small stream to rinse off the majority of the stuff. “We bring her pets sometimes. Willing fey, generally. It’s dicey to put humans in with her, thanks to...” She trailed off. “Well, just try not to go in there again. Once is mostly harmless, but it’s best to fuck her outside the slurry. Trust me, Master, it’s no less delightful. You still end up a lovely mess.”

She spoke as though from personal experience.

Senya looked ahead. It seemed that they were heading down to the grape field. It wasn’t a particularly vast field, but the vines were remarkably full of great big bunches of purple grapes. As they drew near, he reached out a hesitant hand. “Can I?” he asked, remembering just in time the last time he’d eaten of unknown fruit.

“Sure. The grapes should be plenty tasty; help yourself. No magic on ’em.”

Senya reached forward and, hesitating only one more moment, plucked a large clump of grapes from a vine.

He heard a squeaky yelp from within the vine and jumped, dropping the clump.

The clump did not fall. Rather, it continued to hover in place, borne aloft by a tiny little lady in a long dress with two pairs of glimmering gossamer wings who had been hidden beneath it.

“Oh, right.” Bobbin smacked her forehead. “Forgot to warn you to check under them first. Sorry.”

Senya didn’t look at her. He was a bit distracted by the tiny winged woman before him. She scowled up at Senya, compound, insectile purple eyes flashing with irritation. “Watch where you grab things!” she said indignantly. “You almost grabbed me, Mister!“ Her voice was curiously vibrant.

“Mind how you address your Master, fairy,” Bobbin said curtly.

The fairy’s eyes widened. Instantly, her demeanor changed, and she flew up before Senya to drop the grapes in his hand. Senya caught them, purely by reflex, as he was still totally stunned. ”Sorry, Master!” she sang. She flitted about from left to right, darting like a mosquito. “I didn’t know—oh my gosh—I gotta tell everyone right now!

“Well, now you’ve done it, Bobbin said, clearly amused, as the fairy zoomed off. “You’ll have a whole cloud of admirers before long.”

Senya looked down at the clump of grapes. He hesitated, then tried one.

It was delicious. Sweet and juicy, but somehow... good. He could intuitively tell that there was no magic in this grape. It was just a good, tasty grape. That relief, more than anything else, made him rapidly scarf down the rest.

“Hungry?” The Hob laughed. “I’d have thought you ate enough back there. Brigitte loves her pets... uh, full.”

Senya’s chewing slowed. A thought occurred to him—a thought he probably should have thought of earlier, come to think of it. He dropped the barren stem. “Bobbin, am I... did she poison me?”

“Oh, yes, but not permanently. I think that’s what you mean?” Bobbin smiled. “She’s very low-stakes, Master, because an alraune’s nectar isn’t addictive on first exposure. Once you’re outside her flower, the juices are almost harmless.”

“First exposure?”

“Well...” Bobbin shrugged her shoulders and cast her eyes upwards. “Those who spend too long inside can encounter side effects. Alraunes are like lust sprites: lots of fun short-term, but if you over-indulge... well, too much of anything isn’t good for you, Master.”

Senya weighed this new information. “She didn’t seem to care that I was Master.” Out of the corner of his eye, he saw more fairies emerging, but he ignored them for now. Bobbin seemed to regard them as harmless. “I mean, she just...”

“Hypnotized you. Yes, she’s pretty good at that. Most alraunes just grab their mates and get them drunk on smells and tastes, but some of them have a knack for toying with their mates first. Brigitte’s been around a lot, and she’s had a lot of Masters to practice on.” Bobbin paused, biting her lip. “I suppose... yes, you need to know this. Senya, many of the creatures here aren’t going to care much that you’re Master just yet.“

Senya’s heart sank, but in truth, he’d been sort of expecting this answer by now. “Many?”

“Some will!” Bobbin had the tone of a tailor trying to downplay a tear in some fabric. “The scarecrows will, mostly. Plus the dumber ones.”

“The fleece sprites?”

“Dumber. Those sluts are smart, just lazy. Don’t underestimate them.” Bobbin laughed. “It’s only temporary, though. We’re going to help you through this, Jerrod and I.” She reached over and, with one motion, plucked a clump of grapes from their vine. “See, the trouble is, you aren’t officially Master yet at all.“

“I’m not?”

“The rules are clear, and they predate the will.” Bobbin crossed her arms. “To be master, you must dedicate a full week to serving this ranch. You must learn to master the beasts of the prison, and you must learn to resist their control. Without our help—seriously, don’t count on me bailing you out every time. I was being nice with the fleece sprites.“

“But—” Senya gulped, feeling a knot in his stomach. “But I can’t—”

She held up a hand. “And before you start worrying, yes, there’s a plan for that. What, you think Jerrod’s got a will of iron?” The Hob snorted. “He’s been equipped, is all. You will be, too, soon, but... well, we’ll talk about that tomorrow. No time for it today, at this rate.“

Senya clasped his hands and tried to restore his calm. He wasn’t yet sure if this was good news of bad news, but there was no sense in panicking just yet. As he often liked to say, ‘A jittery hand jenkins the wood.’

Nobody but Senya ever seemed to know what that meant. He really didn’t have enough carpenter friends.

Still, something stuck out at him. It had taken his mind a while to arrive at the point of interest, thanks to all the distractions, but now he couldn’t help but wonder about it. He tried to keep his expression nonchalant. “So... Bobbin, when you had the scarecrows take me to the garden, and they got me to eat the fruit... and you knew that Brigitte would—“

“Oh, look.” The Hob smiled brightly. “Here’s the welcome party! About time!”

Senya turned. Close to five dozen of the little women soared in the air before them. They came in all colors—red wings, blue wings, green wings, patterned wings, blonde hair, green hair, black hair, pink hair, and all sorts of gleaming eyes. The swarm was dazzling to look directly at as they swarmed and dove and buzzed towards him, their voices vibrant and strangely pleasant.

“A new master!”

“A handsome young master!

“Tricin’s gonna love him!”

“We all love him already!

“Hello, Master!” they chorused in unison.

“Um... hey.” Senya gave a nervous wave, turning as the fairies spun around him. “How do you do?”

“Ooh, so polite!

“Noting like cranky old Bobbin over there!”

“I’m not cranky,” Bobbin said, chuckling. “I just don’t talk to the help’s help.”

Senya blinked. He turned to Bobbin, about to ask a question, but she pointed. “Look, Master.”

Senya looked. A large shape was making it way down the rows.

His eyes widened. He could hear a low sound, like something very heavy sliding over the grass and through the vines. Something long, and sinuous. A loud hiss echoed from further off.

“What is that?” he whispered, taking a step back.

The fairies had the opposite reaction, responding with coos and screams of delight.

“It’s Tricin!” one burbled.

“We love Tricin!” Their voices were positively joyous, positively dripping with love and lust in equal parts.

Senya frowned at Bobbin, who only shrugged. “Sounds like it’s Tricin.”

The sound was getting closer. Senya’s heart pounded. What would it be this time? A wifwolf? A goose girl? A—

The sounds of movement came to a sudden stop. “Oh, hello!”

Senya practically jumped out of his skin as the voice came from behind him. He spun around.

A beautiful young bronze-skinned woman smiled at him from the next row down. She wasn’t naked, to his surprise. At least, not from what he could see—she was dressed fairly revealingly, in a sparse cross-cloth blouse that bared both her midriff and a fairly amount of cleavage, but by the standards of everyone except Bobbin, she was practically a Cloistermage nun. Her hair was long, bright red, and seemed to flow like a single unit, so smooth it was.

“H-hello?” Senya took a step back, though he felt slightly relieved. He’d been expecting some sort of monster. No monsters here. At least, not of the ‘immediately aggressive’ variety. “Er... are you Tricin?”

“I am!” Tricin giggled. Her eyes were an intense shade of green, Senya noticed, with strange rusty reddish streaks. “Oh, you’ve heard my little fanclub? Yes, yes, yes. Yes, they can be quite excited, can’t they? Can’t they?”

“Yes,” Senya said, chewing his tongue. “You, um... you aren’t inside a flower behind there, right?”

“Oh, no, no.” She rolled her eyes good-naturedly. “How silly. Definitely not. No.”

“And you aren’t... furry? Like a sheep, or, I don’t know, a cat?”

“Do I look like a catgirl?” Tricin shook her head. “You’ve met some of my coworkers. I promise you, no fur here. No fur.” She laughed. “Why...“

And slowly, she slithered into full view.

She had a curiously even gait while walking—almost like she was gliding over the ground. And in a moment, Senya saw why.

Tricin’s lower half, from the waist down, was the long, slender tail of a massive serpent. Her scales gleamed in the afternoon light, black and glossy, with long red and yellow stripes arcing up the tail in strange double helix patterns. Senya stared at it, stunned for a moment by the gorgeous, glimmering patterns.

“... I’m a lamia,” Tricin finished, smirking. “I’d have thought Bobbin would warn you about me. She thinks I have an attitude problem.“

“Wh-why’s that?” Senya swallowed, watching her coils shift and twist beneath her. He’d had a mild fear of snakes ever since he was a child.

“Tricin’s a good girl,” Bobbin said curtly. “And she knows her place. But sometimes she treats those fairies like her own private army.”

Oh. Oh, Bobbin.” Tricin rolled her eyes. “An army. That’s dramatic.” She reached out a hand, and Senya watched as a stream of flashing fairies fluttered onto her arm. She winked at Senya. “I like to see them more as a harem.“

“We love you, Tricin!” the fairies squealed.

“You see...” Tricin slowly circled into the clearing with Bobbin and Senya. “You see, Senya, my little girls love me. I have quite a knack for hypnosis, you see. They look into my big, beautiful, red-green eyes... they look into my eyes, and they’re such pretty, pretty eyes...“

Senya squirmed, realizing he was looking right into them. He looked away, intently studying her coils instead. They looped around and around, shimmering, writhing. The lines and squares of color were like a checkerboard, or some sort of optical illusion. He’d hoped his fear would distract him, but the slow, spiraling movements she made as she slithered around him...

“Bobbin,” he dimly heard her say, “is this too easy?”

“He’s still getting used to it.” Senya realized Bobbin had moved out of the loops and was now watching him watch the coils. “I’ll let him do his best as long as you’re a good girl. Just go easy on him. He might still surprise us.”

Ooh. He’s already gotten lost in my coils, coils, coils. Look at the lost little hatchling. Even for a human with prisoner eyes—“

Senya snapped to attention. Or tried to. “I’m not lost,” he protested, looking back at her.

Tricin’s eyelashes fluttered over those immense green-and-red pools. “Of course not! You’re just tired. Just so tired and sleepy and sleepy and tired.” The eyes circled him, and he had to turn around to keep her in his sights. All around her spiraled thousands of glittering lights that he only vaguely recognized were fairies. “And my voice is so relaxing, isn’t it?”

He swallowed. He was staring to get dizzy. The lamia was still slithering around him, and she seemed to be getting closer and closer with every rotation. Her coils were getting closer, too, he recognized. “Um—you’re, um—”

He fought to regain control. She was hypnotizing him! He struggled to tear his gaze from her beautiful green eyes, but the red streaks were so captivating, almost spiraling within her endless emerald pools...

Listen to yourself, he thought irritably. What purple prose for a pair of eyes. And finally, he managed to refocus his vision on her forehead.

“Ah, yes, yes, yes. It’s very important not to look at my eyes, of course.” She winked.

“Yes,” he said. It had felt like a physical struggle.

“All it takes is one glance, after all—yes, just one glance, one little peep at my peepers, and your mind is caught. Your mind is caught.” She laughed. “Caught, caught...”

Senya was shaking with effort. Desperately, he took his eyes off her altogether, though he continued to keep her in the corner of his eyes, continued to turn around.

The glittering lights filled his vision. He saw thousands of little fairies beaming at him, pursing their lips, singing little promises he couldn’t quite hear. He stared in awe.

“Uh-oh!” The lamia laughed again. She seemed to laugh a lot. “Ogling my harem, huh? That seems risky. After all...” Her voice was getting closer and closer. “...aren’t their lights even prettier than my eyes? So shiny. Shiny, shiny, shiny. Glimmering, gleaming, glamorous and glossy. You can’t keep your eye on one color for long.”

The fairies seemed to be flying in a spiral. Senya’s mouth hung open.

Yessss,” she hissed. “And your mind is just melting away, isn’t it? I can see the hearts in your eyes. Someone’s been enjoying his prisoner fruit. Silly Master. Couldn’t help yourself, huh? Couldn’t help yourself.“

“Can’t help myself,” he mumbled. He was staring to get dizzy. Or he was only now starting to notice he was dizzy. Only the constant motion, the constant focus on the fairy spiral, kept him from falling now. The coils surrounded him, mere feet away.

She laughed, bobbing and weaving in his view, and Senya felt her eyes fill his vision again. “Uh-oh!” she crowed. “What’s this? Looking into my eyes again?

Senya let out a nervous moan. He tried to look away, but wherever he looked, the lamia bobbed into sight instantly. It was so hard to avoid her while continuing to turn around, continuing to keep her in his field of vision. He couldn’t move fast enough. Couldn’t think fast enough.

“But you know what’ll happen if you look into my eyes, right?” Her voice was sweeter than nectar, sweeter than honey, sweeter than Valina’s cocksucking lips. “I mean, you just can’t help yourself!” Her eyelashes fluttered. “You can’t help yourself. Can’t help but look into my eyes, get lost, lost, lost.”

“Lost,” he mumbled. His head was spinning. He couldn’t think. Couldn’t help himself.

“You mustn’t blame yourself,” she cooed. “You can’t help yourself. Can’t help but be lost in my pretty, pretty eyes. Can’t resist. Can’t resist. Can’t resist.”

Can’t resist. The words formed a mantra as the eyes seemed to bore into him. He’d never noticed how big those eyes were. They were like twin worlds, green streaked with rust, with little flecks of gold here and there. He hadn’t noticed those before. They almost seemed to sparkle. Can’t resist.

“N-no,” he moaned. “I... I don’t want...”

“Then why are you naked?”

Senya blinked. In his constant, dizzying rotations, he finally lost his footing.

He fell backward. The eyes followed him, and Senya was instantly caught in smooth, warm coils that rapidly wound around his whole body. Tricin loomed above him, smiling down with clear amusement.

“Hearts in your eyes,” she cooed. “The prisoner fruit makes you forget. Makes you nice and innocent. Delightful, delightful, delightful. All the more delight to defile.” Her eyes glimmered. Her scales glimmered. The fairies all around him glimmered. “All the more delight to be defiled.”

“Yes,” he heard himself whisper. His heart was lost to her eyes. His world was glimmering.

“You want me to make you cum?” she asked, sinking closer.

The eyes willed him to say yes. Without thinking, he spoke. “Yes, Tricin.”

She laughed. Her forked tongue played along his cheek, tickling him. Her hands caressed his shoulders and neck. He was totally bound fast, and now she was slowly adjusting her grip, lowering her lower womanly body over his. To his amazement, he felt a wetness touch his cock. “I can do that. But I want you to beg for it.”

Senya hesitated. Wait, wasn’t he supposed to... he was supposed to...

The eyes bored into him. They commanded him, gripped his will tightly in their own coils. And they started to squeeze. It was a strange sort of pressure, and it almost hurt. He felt the words drift out of him, like air forced from his chest. “Please, Tricin!”

Her wetness gently caressed him. She bit her lip. “Ooh. Beg me like that!”

“Please, Tricin,” he whimpered. “P-please—please make me cum!”

“Call me Mistress,” she whispered. “Call me—me—”

She squirmed, and Senya felt a bit of slack in her coils. He was free. Free to—his mind went blank as he immediately bucked forward, before she could react, before she could even finish her sentence. His cock slid into her wet pussy like it was made to lie there.

Her eyes widened, filling his whole mind for just a moment. “O-oh my,” she gasped.

Pure animal id took over, and Senya slammed into her all the way. Tricin moaned and cried out, wrapping her coils even tighter around his body. They were tied together completely, helpless in each other’s arms. But Senya could still thrust.

She pressed her bounteous chest against him, screaming. ”Yessss! Finally! Oh, it’s been—fuck, sssso long—“

She seized him in a hungry kiss. He felt her forked tongue play inside his mouth, tickling his inner cheek. His cock pounded into her, in and out, relishing her slick, tight sheath—

Her eyes screwed shut in ectsasy, but his hypnotized state didn’t fade as the fairies flew into view, filling his eyes with hypnotic colors. They surrounded him, tickling his whole body with little licks and kisses. He whimpered and moaned into the kiss, struggling, but Tricin’s tail held him tighter than any vice. She giggled at his efforts. He was helpless to prevent their teasing, and something about it was so perfectly delicious.

And the pleasure his cock was feeling right now was more than enough to make up for it.

He came with a scream that almost matched her own. Her eyes shot open, and as the orgasm was wrenched from him, he was once again lost in her slitted serpent eyes. “Cum for me!” she shrieked “Cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, CUM—“

Her words totally devolved into screams as she, too, came. He shook helplessly within her. Something about her words drew the orgasm out, and he couldn’t help but cum again, and again, one after the other, no relief, no rest—

—but every time he came, her shuddering breaths and gasps and whines were more than enough evidence that she shared his bliss. She gripped him in midair, but it seemed like that was all she could do now—and all he could do was drill her until her words were only babble and her kisses wet and messy. He felt like she was getting as dumb and horny as him, and she seemed to relish it.

Time blurred into colors and flashes of light, bursts of pleasure, moans and cries of pure delight. And Senya loved it.

Still, it felt like it had been a long time when her tail finally lost some of its strength, and she went limp. They sank to the ground, still bucking against one another in the orgasmic aftermath.

As they settled, Senya felt Tricin’s coils curling tighter still around him, binding him, keeping him from wandering off. His cock was still in her pussy, and though the climaxes had passed, it felt as though her cunt was continuing to gently stroke him. The fairies began to land atop them, curling up and going to sleep in his and Tricin’s hair. Most of them seemed just as exhausted as he felt, and were content to slip into the world of dreams—erotic dreams, judging by the little sounds they were making as they nodded off.

Some stayed by his ear, though.

And these fairies began to whisper.

“Feels good to be a good slut,” one cooed. Her voice sank into his head, crackling and seductive.

“Good sluts always obey,” bubbled another. Her voice filled his mind with the simple, pleasurable thought. He felt like he should try to ignore it, but it lingered, fizzing in his brain like soap suds.

Good boys and girls always beg Mistress Tricin for pleasure,” sang a third, as her voice was as sultry and lovely as an erotic lullaby. He felt his mind crumbling into powder in the wake of their sweet whispers. It felt so easy to just lie there, and let the whispers sink in... and it was so hard to think with his cock still so hard, and still in such a nice, wet, warm place...

“Shoo! Shoo!” A hand darted in, waving the fairies off. Senya looked up dimly, seeing the Hob now standing over him. She turned to the stockman, who looked serious. When had Jerrod gotten there? “Crows, then? You sure?“

“Sure as anything. The scarecrows are handlin’ it, but, uh—”

“No, you were right to call me.” Bobbin clearly hesitated. She glanced down at Senya. “Master, I’m sorry, you’ll be alright there for a while. Jerrod and I need to, uh, check on something.”

“Guh?” Senya managed. He could feel Tricin’s pussy still wetly milking him, slowly building him toward another climax—though unless she woke up soon, it could take quite a while. She was basically edging him right now. And fey only had one reason to ever edge a lover. He struggled, but he couldn’t even budge.

“You’ll be fine.” Bobbin smiled. “She’s a good girl, and we conditoned her to get sleepy after orgasms, so she won’t be able to start up anything major for at least a good half-hour. We’ll be right back. Tricin, no mischief!”

“Mm-hm,” came the blissful, dreamy reply.

“Wait!” Senya cried, but his voice was barely a whisper as the two walked off, leaving him along with the lamia. Within the lamia. Everything felt dreamlike, and he was so tired. So tired.

After a minute or so, he heard a light buzzing sound. The fairies started to settle atop him again. There were more of them now—at least five.

“A good boy doesn’t question Mistress Tricin,” one of them cooed in his ear.

“A good pet always does as Mistress Tricin wants,” breathed another in his other ear.

“B-Bobbin?” he ventured. No response.

He felt the coils shift and tighten, just a little. He turned, and found himself staring deep into those rust-gold-green eyes. Tricin smiled at him as he felt his mind slowly sinking back down, deep into her own dreamy stupor.

“Ssshhh,” she hissed. “Be a good pet for Tricin for a little while.”

“A good pet says, ‘Yes, Mistress’.

“Yes, Mistress,” he heard himself say without thinking.

The fairies and Tricin giggled.

Senya gulped.

* * *