The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Moo Thai

Commissioned by Mike Lee

Sitting down, Breixo leaned back against the painted cinderblock wall. Naked. Panting. This wasn’t what he had been expecting coming here. His body was still too weak, and he couldn’t control his newfound powers. Still, he had come further than he had hoped in one day.

Before him, the floor was stickied with a mixture of his blood, someone else’s milk and a conglomerate of other, unexpected, bodily juices. A young woman was on all fours on the padded mat in front of him. Pendulous breasts swung beneath her, nipples leaking onto the floor, as she was pounded from behind by one of her former peers. His hands grasped her hips, ensuring he had full control of each thrust. His mind may not have been entirely his own, but the woman on her knees before him certainly was.

Next to Breixo sat another woman. Her hand slipped down into her panties, rubbing herself as she watched the spectacle in front of her. A few hours earlier, Breixo would have been unsure if the sexual act taking place in front of them would have been enough to inspire the woman to masturbate publicly. He would have been unsure if the sight alone would have been enough for him to have done what he had done. And with such passion.

Now, with their thoughts interlaced, Breixo was certain. It had been a good day. And the next would be even better.

Hours earlier...

A torn page of newspaper between his weak fingers, Breixo Artur Abreu stood outside the entryway to the dojo. He took one last look at the paper, then let it loose to the wind.

The place was nothing like he had seen in the movies of his childhood. A nail salon and pizzeria where to either side of the Mixed Martial Arts Studio. Most of the cars in the lot were there for the grocery store at the end of the strip mall. His attempt at a theatrical entrance was lost as he struggled to pull open the heavy, tinted glass door.

Sunlight broke into the room as he stepped in, only to be quickly snuffed out as the door pulled itself shut behind him. Dim fluorescent lights flickered on the ceiling, allowing his eyes to adjust more easily. Flags and banners bearing the names of different conferences, competitions and years graced the walls. A linoleum floor was mostly covered by three large red foam mats with blue borders. In the center of the nearest mat knelt a lone woman of eastern descent.

“Can I help you?”

Breixo was taken aback by the harsh tone of the voice. He wasn’t exactly expecting to find a lone woman addressing him, but that was beside the point. She sounded angry. Was she mad about him even coming here?

“Oh. I came because of the ad in the paper?” he stuttered.

“What ad?” she asked while rising from her stance. The act was subtle, but impressive. She stood straight up from kneeling without breaking posture. She then gracefully walked toward him. Her white, v-neck martial arts uniform looked freshly pressed and bore a round seal reflecting the studio’s name. A cloth black belt was tied neatly around her waist.

Breixo cursed silently for letting the piece of paper that held the answer to her question slip away to the wind earlier. So much for being dramatic.

“The ad in the local paper, I guess. It said something about free classes?”

She stopped in her tracks as she approached, and her nostrils flared. She took a single step back and looked him over. Then she raised an eyebrow. “That ended months ago... did you find that ad in the garbage?”

Looking down, Breixo was reminded of his attire. Like the young woman, he was wearing no shoes, but that was where the similarities ended. His clothes were not pressed, or even clean. Ink stained khakis with no belt, a grey t-shirt that might have been mistaken for a used rag, and a jean jacket that was too small for him and looked like it had been ordered off of a catalogue from the 80’s. No sense in denying how he had spent the night.

“Yes.” He replied casting his eyes downward.

In an instant her back was to him, only the sway of her ponytail was any indication that she had been facing him before. “Classes are over. The studio is closed, go away.” She said walking back to her mat and resuming her previous stance.

Breixo’s stomach growled. He couldn’t remember the last time he had eaten… That would be a different problem to face later. Hunger could wait. Safety could not. “Please! I need to learn how to defend myself…”

The porcelain skinned woman did not turn to respond. “From what? The hobo army? This isn’t a soup kitchen. You are disturbing my concentration. Go away.”

For all Breixo know, a hobo army might have already been sent after him. He barely knew anything about his former captors despite the years they had taken from him. Of course, he wasn’t certain they would send anyone after him at all. Regardless, having martial skills could come in handy for a variety of reasons. Relearning how to use his hands, not the least of which.

“I know I can’t pay. Not now anyway. But I’ll be able to soon. I promise!” Breixo said stepping onto the mat.

In a flash the woman had risen and turned to face Breixo. It was as if she had felt his barefoot land on the mat. Her eyes were wide and full of animus. “Get your unclean feet off of this mat. You have not earned the right!” She warned.

Breixo hesitated, but continued forward to plead his case. He had to press his luck. It had worked up until now. Plus his luck was currently the only thing he left to rely upon.

“Please! I don’t know of anywhere else to go! I need to get fit! I need to get healthy!”

“Then join the army! Go away street rat! This is your last warning!”

“Please! Won’t anything persuade you to teach me? I’m just trying to get some lessons on martial arts!” Breixo said, advancing further onto the mat.

“You disrespect this ground? Fine, vagabond! You will have your free lesson! You are about to learn first hand!”

Breixo didn’t have time to react. His feet may have been nimble, but the rest of his body had atrophied. His reflexes further numbed by lack of food. All he could do was stand there and close his eyes as the young woman’s leg rose to high kick him.

But then, nothing happened.

Still flinching, Breixo opened his eyes. The athlete in front of him was frozen. Her fists raised in front of her defensively while she stood on her left foot. Her right leg was raised, her knee bent at a ninety degree angle. A slender golden chain graced the foot with dark painted toenails. And with the way her leg was raised, the woman’s black sports panties were clearly visible.

Given any others circumstance, Breixo would have taken the time to savor the beauty of the woman standing before him. But his mind was in a vise as much as his body. He was stricken with fear.

Fear. Not because of the foot about to cross his face, but because this had happened before.

It had happened at the Facility. Blood drained from Breixo’s face at the thoughts he had managed to suppress.

Then the memory was gone. He was left with only the sensation of his face landing hard on the mat. Followed by a whining from his left ear after the impact of the athlete’s foot.

“Michael! Ashley! Get out here!” He heard the woman scream.

Breixo sat up holding his head. Pain was spearing through it and he felt his body wobble with vertigo. Not from the impact, but from the flash of alien memories flooding through his mind.

Years of training in taekwondo represented the formation of the present Yumiko Tee. But a black belt was not enough. She went from discipline to discipline without gaining any. Only belt after belt, badge after badge. Judo, karate, jujitsu, and now muay thai. Her martial skills were unparalleled for her time and age. But she could not control her emotions.

Pulling his hands back and squinting, Breixo looked up to see two new individuals dressed as Yumiko approach. He knew them. Michael and Ashley. He had known since he had begun training in this gym a year ago. Except this was the first time he’d been here. And he’d never met them.

“He tried to attack me!” Yumiko yelled pointing a finger at him.

Breixo tried to rise to his feet, hand still on his head. The vertigo of Yumiko’s memories still striking him. It was just like before…

Breixo didn’t see Michael’s foot flying toward his chest. Time didn’t stop. No flood of new memories. Breixo was just on the floor his chest pounding like his head. And yet the throbbing of Yumiko’s memories still pulsed through his mind. The sensation hurt worse than the beatings.

Anger, rage, animosity. Yumiko found no satisfaction in her accolades. She went from accomplishment to accomplishment unsated. Striving for more, but never happy when she got there. The only joys she received on her road to success was from watching others fail along the way.

She liked watching them falter. Watching them suffer at their own failings. Showing them how superior she was to them. Humiliating them.

“Get out of here you punk.” Michael said coming at him again. He was reaching down to throw Breixo out of the studio.

An unfamiliar instinct brought Breixo’s hand up to block Michael’s approach. It worked. Breixo was unsure if it was he or Michael who was more confused. Michael wasn’t expecting his grab to be deflected.

“Stop being a sissy, Michael!” Yumiko yelled running up and attacked Breixo from the side.

The flanking move had caught Breixo off guard and the kick landed squarely against his torso.

Emotion filled him as more of Yumiko’s mind flooded into his own

Hunger. Lust. Passion. All unsated.

It wasn’t that she couldn’t control her emotions. She didn’t want to. Yumiko couldn’t control herself because she wanted someone to beat her. To best her. She wanted someone to take her down. To subdue her. She wanted someone else to take control of everything.

She was the one who wanted to be humiliated.

Michael attacked with a different approach. But Breixo was able to block the lunge again. This time he felt pain slap across the back of his hand at the impact. The move was designed for a seasoned, calloused hand, not his own. Becoming winded, Breixo knew his body couldn’t keep this up, not with it as it was now. Years of training absorbed into his mind did small good in the body of a neonate.

Could he freeze time again? What more did he have to lose?

When Michael made his next assault, Breixo left himself open to the attack. He closed his eyes and braced for the next impact as he had when Yumiko was coming at him earlier.

Eyes open or shut it. It didn’t matter. Blinking alone was not enough to freeze time.

Twice deflected already, Michael didn’t hold back his attack. Breixo found his face buried in the mat, held in an uncomfortable pin.

Yumiko started laughing. “That’s it, Michael! Rub his face into it!”

Eager to impress his superior, Michael took the hint and didn’t hold back. He took the back of Breixo’s head and ground it into the mat.

Yumiko clapped in delight then ran over, pushing Michael out of the way, so she could stand over Breixo. Again displaying her dominance. And her panties—just like he’d wanted to take a better look at when time had stopped.

“I told you to go away, vagrant! Have you learned your lesson?”

Breixo squinted up at her, out of breath he was thoroughly beaten. Aside from the upskirt view of his assailant, he had gained nothing from his predicament.

“That’s enough, Yumiko!” Said Ashley. She had been a silent observer of the action up until now. “And Michael, you should know better than to be encouraged such things. You should show pity on those whom you have bested. Mercy toward the weak is strength unto yourself. Your opponent has no wish to fight and appears to have had little will in the first place. Did he truly attack you, Yumiko?”

Breixo turned enough to look at the woman. The busty blond looked out of place in a dobok, the traditional taekwondo uniform. She was the jogyonim, the assistant instructor. If Breixo’s hands were free, he would have rubbed his temples as the Korean terms danced through his mind. Could he speak Korean now, too?

Something else began to swell inside of him. Anger that was not his own began to course through his veins.

Ashley. Yumiko hated her with the venom of a thousand serpents. She had never been allowed to spar against her. Ashley distrusted her. She didn’t think Yumiko could control herself. She was right...

Yumiko knew her skills were superior in every way shape and form. She knew that if she just had the chance she’d pin Ashley to the ground and mercilessly rub her face in…

His body filled with vim. Breixo was on his feet in a moment. He sideswept Yumiko, and harshly kicked Michael to the ground before the young man could respond. Adrenaline pumped his system and coursed alongside the anger with which his body was now filled.

Breixo mad a mad dash and threw himself at Ashley. He quickly pinned her, then threw open her dobok. He held her arms tightly to the mat and motorboated her tits. Just like he’d always wanted to.

Michael had been temporarily disabled by the kick and was, as of yet, unable to rise to help his jogyonim. Try though he might.

Yumiko was on the ground, but uninjured. She sat there watching the spectacle, biting her lip.

“Yumiko!” Ashley cried out, unable to overcome Breixo’s current strength. She looked to Yumiko for aid. “Help? Why aren’t you doing anything?”

Yumiko wanted Ashley’s breasts. It was the one thing no amount of training could build.

Masturbatory internet searches. Large breasts. Large nipples. Bras overflowing with what they were meant to hold.

Nipples being sucked. Mouth’s filling with milk flowing from women’s breasts.

Breixo could feel his thoughts grow fuzzy as his body drew his attention elsewhere. Breixo felt a sudden throbbing against his leg. A old familiar pull against his khakis, made all the more sensational by its long absence and his opportunistic garb. His breath quickened. How long had it been?

He was horny.

Breixo pulled his head up. The woman below him was beautiful. Her nipples were stiff after his attention. But he didn’t want it this way. Did he?

He looked over and saw Yumiko. Her hand was hovering over her crotch, rubbing it ever so slightly as she watched Breixo hold down Ashley.

Yumiko was horny.

Pumps, suction cups, tubes.

Breastfeeding, nursing, lactation, milk, milking, suckling, nipples, tits, dugs, teats, udders…

Submission.

Cow.

“No!” Breixo yelled. “This is not my reality! This is yours!”

His own anger filling him, Breixo stood up and left Ashley where she was on the mat.

She was frozen.

Filled with anger at the situation, Breixo didn’t notice time had stopped. He walked toward Yumiko as he continued.

“I don’t want large breasts! You do! I don’t want to be milked. You do! I don’t want to be humiliated! You do! I don’t want to be a cow. YOU DO!”

He slapped her on the face and went over to Michael who was still lying on the ground. “And you, I’ve seen your type before. In every school, every office, every bar. You’ll do anything that bitch asks of you just because you’ve got the hots for her. Well, guess what? She’s using you! She couldn’t care less about you. So it’s time you start using her.” Breixo paused. “But you had to go and fuck with me. You not only attacked me, you had to rub my face into the mat. I’m going to take care of her first, and you’re going to help. Then I’m going to let her to you. She will be yours to do your every bidding, but only after you take care her needs. All of her needs. And believe me she’s got plenty now, she’s going to have more. You are going to be Yumiko’s handler.” He gave Michael a kick before going back to Ashley.

“And you. You let this happen! You let this woman infest your studio knowing what venom she held. I don’t know what your issue is. All I came here for was to learn self defense. After this is all done today, you are going to be the one to teach me. You will devote yourself to being my personal trainer. But for now, you’re just going to sit back and let this all happen in front of you. And you’re going to enjoy every minute of it.”

Breixo lay his foot upon the blonde and time once again moved forward.

Whimpering, Ashley took the opportunity of Breixo not being on her to cover her exposed breasts. She tried to get up and into a more defensive posture, but found she could only sit up.

Breixo turned again to Yumiko. She was still seated and playing with herself, only her movements were less covert. “You are going to enjoy this Yumiko. I don’t know why I would do such a favor to someone who was so mean to me. But somehow the thought of you being turned into a big titted milk cow really turns me on. It turns you on, too. Doesn’t it, Yumiko?”

The woman nodded, still biting her lip. Her breasts were beginning to grow. Her dobok began to rise against her flesh until her nipples popped out and over the vneck.

“Good. Because your martial studies are going to take a turn. You are going to be a grandmaster in Moo Thai.”

Breixo could hold himself back no more. Inspired by the memories of Yumiko’s lust, he had to take what was there to be taken. He advanced, his hand undoing the zipper to the ragged khakis he was wearing. With newfound grace, he stepped out of the purple panties he had been wearing. The only undergarments he had been able to find after the escape came off with much more ease than it had taken to don them earlier in the day.

How long had it been since he had been with a woman? Before the Facility, surely… No. He would not think of such things now. There was business to be attended to. His member pulsed in need.

“I’m going to fuck you like a cow in heat! Get over here on your knees.”

Yumiko bit her lip again and began to crawl over toward Breixo.

“Take off your dobok.” Breixo ordered, and she complied. “You like that, don’t you? Being told what to do.”

Her nipples were fully erect at the ends of her growing mounds. On all fours she crawled over to Breixo. “Yes.”

“Tell Michael over there to pull on your tits.”

Yumiko hesitated. Breixo slapped ass as punishment for the delay.

“Michael, pull on my tits. Now!” Yumiko let out.

Winded though he was, Michael could hardly pass up the offer to play with his crush’s growing bosom. He worked up his strength and crawled over as best he was able after Breixo’s kick then got to work.

Yumiko shivered as Michael began to work her expanding.

“They are going to fill up.” Breixo went on, removing his shirt and jacket as he did. “You are going to lactate soon. Tell him to milk you.”

“Milk me!”

Again, Michael had no issue with the order. Even if he was being compelled to do so.

“Tell him to milk you like the cow you are.”

“Milk me! Milk me like the cow I am!”

Michaels tugs grew stronger and Yumiko’s tits began to swell from the rough treatment. Then little droplets of milk began to form.

Still unable to stand, Ashley begins to stroke herself after watching the sight before her.

On all fours, bare chested with newly grown breasts continuing to swell forth, Yumiko was a sight to behold. Her elongated nipples glistened with sweat and milk from Michaels ministrations.

Milk began to flow more steadily. Droplets turned to sprays at each tug.

“Moo! Milk me! Milk me more!” She cried aloud

Fluid poured onto the mat from her teats. Her panties darkened by her leaking cunt.

Breixo could control himself no more. He pulled down her panties and thrust inside. Pumping her from the back has her breasts were pumped from the front.

Though tight, Breixo quickly slid in with the aid of all of Yumiko’s lubrication.

Yumiko squealed in delight. She’d never been taken like this before and she was loving every moment of it. The only way it could be better was if…

“Oh, don’t worry Yumi-cow. You’ll be hooked up to a milking machine soon enough. Pumps, suction cups, tubes. Even a harness to strap you into when it’s time for your milking. We’ll see to that.”

Breixo felt Yumiko’s pussy clench several times at the word inspired orgasm. He fought on for a moment longer before his cum mixed with hers. He pumped a few more times as he was able to release a few more bursts of his essence into her before pulling out. Exhausted.

“I need to learn how to control myself.” Breixo said aloud.

“Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me! Please!” Yumiko pled.

Even if he hadn’t been willing, Michael was compelled to do so. He disrobed and took Breixo’s place continuing to pump Yumiko to both their content.

Weak kneed, Breixo limped his way to the wall of the room and sat down. He was spent. The adrenaline and anger from earlier had fled his body and his muscles ached with overexertion.

“You should be able to move again.” Breixo called over Ashley. She was still somewhat entranced by the spectacle continuing before her and Breixo felt little worry that she would try to harm him now.

He knew he could take her anyway, drained as he was. He had come here to learn defense, he hadn’t expected to learn so quickly. What had they done to him?

Eyes still affixed to her students in coitus before her, Ashley made her way over to Breixo and sat down beside him.

“How are you doing this?” Ashley asked, still playing with herself.

Breixo was silent. He didn’t have an answer anyway. Memories of the Facility were now dancing through his head.

Defense, he had come here to learn defense.

Breixo knew for certain, wasn’t the only reason to learn martial skills. Defense was all he had come here for. But now he sought something different. Either Yumiko’s ambitions or his own, he now craved revenge.

Leaning closer, and looking up into his eyes as she grabbed her large breasts play with Ashley posed a new question. “Will you do that to me next?”

Breixo scratched his chin for a moment before replying. Still unsure, exactly, of how he had accomplished everything up until now, he thought it best to keep the weakness hidden. “Your physical conditioning will begin as soon as you are finished with mine.”

Smiling, Ashley rose just enough to whisper into his ear. “Good. I’m looking forward to it.” Then with a sparkle in her eye, she kissed his ear. “Moo!”