The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 12 (A Meeting of Minions’ Minds)

Some time later, The Gadgeteer was able to report that Dr. Castle had successfully completed the initial batch of their new drug. The good doctor was sent back to her cell, but allowed to remain both conscious and unbound as a ‘reward’ for good behaviour. She was safe for the moment, and would remain so, at least until they were sure that the substance worked and that they could make as much as they liked.

“While I was tempted to suggest you test this substance on our friend Chandra,” The Anaesthetist began. “I do not want to risk permanently damaging her. She should really arrive at her final destination… intact”.

The Gadgeteer suppressed a shiver; sometimes even she found it difficult to understand how he could be quite so clinical. What she had initially taken as some sort of compassion for the young reporter, was merely a matter of financial expedience. Obviously the buyer would not pay for ‘damaged goods’.

“No, I think that someone much more expendable would be the logical choice,” the villain continued. “Test the sample on the lovely Adherer… We should probably call her Joanne again, now that her days as a supervillainess are over, don’t you think?”

The Gadgeteer nodded once, not trusting herself to speak. Then, she quickly turned and headed back to the laboratory.

* * *

When she arrived, the villainess was not surprised to find that The Adherer, (no, Joanne, she corrected herself), had already been deposited. For a moment the villainess looked at the former minion, feeling a sense of connection. She had a strong suspicion that, unless she was very careful, one day she too would end up naked, drugged and bound, completely at The Anaesthetist’s mercy.

Then she shook herself free from the introspection. The only way to be safe was to be efficient and indispensable. The villainess moved quickly around the lab. First she collected the chemical, which she and the doctor had spent so long refining. Then she carefully filled a small syringe with the bright green liquid. She took a deep breath, not realising that she had been holding it and, with exaggerated care, she began to inject the liquid directly into one of the reservoirs within The Adherer’s collar.

It took some time, the special material from which the collar had been made, needed to absorb the new drug and recognise it. But eventually the syringe was empty. The Gadgeteer paused, thinking about what she would do next. Then, the decision made, she pressed a series of commands into her remote, and waited.

The Adherer began to stir. Her eyelids flickered, a soft moan escaped her lips and she pulled weakly at her bonds. The Gadgeteer quickly entered another command, and watched as the reservoir began to empty. The villainess was slightly surprised at her former colleague’s resilience. She seemed to be recovering very rapidly. Suddenly the girl’s eyes opened wide, as she noticed The Gadgeteer, and began to scream at her.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing? Let me out of this right now, you bitch, before I glue your mouth and nose shut and let you suffocate!”

The Gadgeteer was stunned; she was in no doubt that the captive women meant exactly what she said. She didn’t know what to do. Fleetingly she considered unlocking the cuffs. But she knew that whatever this woman threatened, The Anaesthetist would do ten-times worse.

“Joanne,” she tried soothingly. “Please calm down, nobody needs to get hurt”

The Adherer opened her mouth, and then closed it again. Her body seemed to slump, and she let out her breath in a loud sigh. The villainess looked on in amazement. Could the drug really work that fast, and that well? She had to find out.

“Joanne,” she said, this time in a more matter-of-fact way. “You feel really nice, tied up and naked like that, don’t you?”

“Yes, Gadgets,” breathed the drugged woman, “so nice”.

“That’s good, Jo,” continued the villainess. “It’s my wonderful drugs that make you feel like that, isn’t it?”

“Yes, wonderful drugs,” she agreed in a sleepy voice.

“I’m going to unlock you for a little while, and you can show me how much you want to thank me, Jo.”

“Yes, thank you.”

The Gadgeteer deactivated the cuffs, and the woman’s limbs were immediately freed. The villainess braced herself for any trickery, but The Adherer just lay there, breathing deeply.

“Need to thank you, Gadgets,” she husked.

“That’s right, Jo, come over her and kneel in front of me”, said the villainess, an idea forming in her mind as to how she could test the drug’s effectiveness.

The Adherer rose and walked quickly to where the villainess was standing. Then she gracefully sank to her knees. The woman looked up at her with glassy eyes. As far as The Gadgeteer could tell, she was waiting for instructions.

“You’d like to taste me, wouldn’t you, Joanne?” Asked the villainess as she pulled open the seam at the bottom of her leotard.

The Adherer didn’t have time to nod. She reacted immediately, forcing her face into the other woman’s exposed crotch, nuzzling, licking and sucking. The Gadgeteer was surprised by the urgency of Joanne’s actions, and for a moment lost herself in the sensation. Her back arched and she hissed in pleasure.

“Oh yes, Jo, that’s so good. You’re such a good girl,” she chanted.

In fact, the young villainess was so lost, that she didn’t even notice as an unnatural sense of calm began to slowly creep into her mind.

* * *

The Anaesthetist could hear the moaning as he approached the laboratory. He looked on in wry amusement as one of his former minions enthusiastically pleasured the other, who, for the moment at least, still worked for him. But, he reminded himself, they all had work to do. Walking into the lab, the villain called out in a loud voice:

”Hello ladies, don’t mind me, you just carry on there!”

He had expected a shocked response, perhaps a startled cry of horror, but neither woman even paused. In fact, they appeared to be continuing as if he were not even there.

As The Gadgeteer bucked and screamed her release, the villain realised that something quite strange was going on here. With no other option available to him, he keyed his remote and was instantly connected to Dr. Castle’s holding cell.

“Natasha, slight problem here, lovely Gadgets appears to have been affected by her own poison. Any theories on how that could happen? I’m guessing she wasn’t clumsy enough to stab herself with a used needle.”

Sitting in her cell, Natasha smiled at the thought of at least one of her captors being out of commission. Then the scientist within her took over and she started searching for answers.

“Well,” she began, “the drug is effective in extremely small doses. It is possible that a small amount might have splashed into her mouth or her eye, maybe when she was clearing air out of a syringe?”

The Anaesthetist pondered this, but somehow he couldn’t imagine the villainess not taking every precaution. Another scream shook him from his reverie, and as he turned to watch an idea formed in his mind.

“Tasha, you said this drug was very potent?”

“Yes, even the tiniest amount will have some effect”

“And how is this drug excreted?”

There was a long pause, and then Natasha answered softly. “Well, from the limited research I’ve done, I guess that there would be trace amounts in most body fluids.”

“Like say, saliva?” Asked the villain as he watched The Adherer’s flickering tongue.

“I suppose,” hedged Natasha. “Though I’m not sure there’d be enough to affect someone”.

“Oh doctor, I think I’ve answered that question for you. There most certainly is,” and with that he ended the connection.

To be continued…