The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 13 (Unlucky for The Gadgeteer)

The Anaesthetist bent close to The Adherer and whispered. “There’s a good girl, Joanne. You should stop now and wait quietly over there until I call you back.”

The former minion obediently stood and went to sit where she had been directed. Meanwhile, The Gadgeteer stood still, her eyes unfocussed and her breathing ragged. Sweat stained her leotard, and her skin glistened. She had never looked more beautiful or indeed vulnerable than she did now.

“Beth,” he whispered.

“Yes,” the villainess sighed.

“We’re going to have a little chat now, but its okay, you don’t need to remember any of it consciously. If fact you won’t even remember that this conversation happened, or even that I was here. That will make things easier wont it?”

“Mmmm, yes, so much easier,” she agreed.

“It seems that you’re a good girl too,” he laughed. “Now, I know that you enjoy keeping our captives nicely drugged, bound and helpless, don’t you?”

“Oh yes, it’s so sexy,” came her breathy reply.

“Good, but you’ve also been wondering what it would be like, to feel that way yourself. Haven’t you, Beth?”

For a moment the villainess looked confused, but then the drug seemed to quash her worries and she smiled. “Yes, how it must feel.”

“There’s a good girl, you are going to start experimenting aren’t you?”

“Yes,” the word hissed from her lips.

“That’s right, and since you build all the gadgets, you can make sure they will be safe for you, can’t you?”

“Yes, I can make sure they’re safe,” she slurred slightly.

“In fact, since you build them, they must be safe already, mustn’t they?”

Again confusion appeared on the villainess’ face, but this time she slowly shook her head. That didn’t sound right, somehow.

“Okay, good girl, you should check them then shouldn’t you?”

“Yes,” she agreed eagerly.

“But once you know they’re safe, you can gradually stop checking can’t you?”

“Oh, yes,” she responded immediately, that made so much sense.

“Such a good girl,” the villain laughed.

The Anaesthetist wasn’t sure how much longer the drug would work. He didn’t want his minion to realise what had happened. He decided there was time for one last suggestion.

“Okay, now in a moment I’m going to leave. Then you’ll forget all about this conversation. You’ll forget that I was ever here and you’ll ignore any strange feelings, wont you?”

“Yes,” The Gadgeteer smiled.

“Good, so, after I leave you’ll call Joanne back over. You’ll command her to give you one last orgasm and then, you’ll lock her up and put her back to sleep”

“Yes,” the villainess agreed enthusiastically, that sounded like such a nice way to finish the experiment.

“Good girl, then you can come and find me to tell me what a success you’ve had. But you’ll remember how nice it felt to be pleasured by Joanne, and secretly you’ll want to do it again. Do you understand all that?”

“Yes,” she nodded, already imagining what Jo was going to do with that incredible tongue.

“You’re such a good girl,” the villain laughed, “Carry on then, have fun, Beth!”

With that the villain walked swiftly out of the lab, whistling happily to himself. Well, wasn’t this an interesting development?

Behind him, he heard the drugged villainess let out another scream of pleasure as she was brought to orgasm once again.

To be continued…