The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 20 (Laying Several Traps)

Ampere moved carefully through the corridors, her knuckles white where they curled around the weapon’s grip. She had already encountered four concealed traps. Two were electronic, therefore easy to spot and evade. But she had only recognised the second bubble trap because of her previous disastrous encounter. The last device had looked like some kind of landmine and she had decided to completely avoid that corridor, following an entirely different route instead rather than risk the unfamiliar booby-trap.

Navigation initially consisted of following the faint pulse of energy, which filtered into the shutdown portion of the base. Once she had found her way out of the maze of corridors, it became much easier. Data flowed through the walls and ceiling, leading Ampere inexorably towards the nearest computer terminal.

Although the level of security would have stymied even the most confident of hackers, the heroine’s powers meant that she could ‘walk’ into the system, practically unchecked. She quickly identified Geist’s holding cell and plotted the shortest route to get there. Next she disarmed all of the computer-controlled traps and finally, she used the base’s own surveillance system to locate everyone inside the perimeter.

The Gadgeteer was almost exactly where she had left her. Except, bizarrely, she now seemed to be wearing Ampere’s goggles. Something very strange was going on here, first the collar and now her ‘modified’ goggles. The heroine reluctantly returned her focus to rescuing Geist, but filed the information away, her instincts telling her that it might be important later.

She saw Dr Castle, naked but currently unrestrained, pacing inside her cell. The Adherer dozed peacefully in her storage cylinder and Geist lay cuffed and masked in yet another cell. Of The Anaesthetist though, there was no sign. Ampere gently coaxed the system again, looking for signs of tampering, but everything seemed to be running smoothly. It seemed that the only person the security system was currently ‘ignoring’ was Ampere herself.

Unable to shake the uncomfortable feeling that she was missing something, the heroine nevertheless left the terminal and began the short journey to Geist’s cell.

* * *

But, there were two other people within the lair that the security system couldn’t see. Stephanie had been sealed inside the heavily shielded chest, precisely because The Gadgeteer didn’t want to risk her being found. The security guard had no idea of her ‘privileged’ status, in fact, at that precise moment, she was finding it difficult to form any ideas at all.

Her skin prickled, as the thick nanomolecular liquid flowed over her. Fibres slid very gently into her body, filling her with their alien presence. Yet more of the microscopic machines coated her body, bonding new chemicals to her epidermis, even as their invasive brethren began to make changes of their own.

But, none of that mattered to Stephanie. All that she knew could be condensed into two thoughts. That she desperately had to hold on to who she was, and that she was experiencing a pleasure beyond anything that she could have imagined. Another orgasm ripped into and through her, making her scream out her ecstasy. Quicksilver poured into her mouth, metallic, but oh so sweet on her tongue.

She sucked, avidly, wanting more and more, and not caring about what might happen. Something approximating concern nibbled at the edges of her awareness, but was dashed away as the next climax rose and crested. Dimly she remembered the soft voice, how it had cautioned her to try to remember. Then the next orgasm crashed into her, and the darkness shattered into brilliant fractal shards.

The molecular wiring ran throughout Stephanie’s body, and as it interfaced with her optic nerve, it began feeding information into her drug-soaked brain. Everything burnt white hot, as silver fire licked lasciviously over her thoughts. Then, very slowly, words began to form out of the flames.

Uploading: Servile Unit Beta,” flashed across her retina, as the heat began to melt into her.

Stephanie could feel herself draining away, and it felt so very good. She wanted to just let go, to give in to the feelings. But the echo of The Gadgeteer’s voice seemed to pull her back. She was supposed to hold on, that was somehow very important. Yet another orgasm washed over her, reinforcing her desire to do what that voice said.

Imprinting Complete: Installing Firmware Imperatives,” the mysterious messages continued.

The fire rolled through her, determined to consume all of her resistance. But the command was stronger. Her Mistress had told her what she had to do, and Stephanie was nothing, if not a good girl. Even that thought was enough to push her into another crescendo of orgasms, each stronger than the last. Her reward and the final phase of the process.

System Update Complete: Returning to Standby Mode,” and the world contracted into a single point of light, which then slowly faded.

* * *

The Anaesthetist knew that Ampere would almost certainly be able to subvert his security. He had not exactly prepared for such an eventuality, but he did have a way of moving about the base undetected. Intended to let him go where he wished, without fear of being watched by The Gadgeteer, the villain had included a series of hidden ducts when he had first arranged construction of his lair. It was through one such duct that he was now crawling.

The villain knew Ampere would try to rescue her friend. He also knew that even with her power over electricity, she would have to move slowly or risk falling into one of his mechanical traps. That should give him enough time to reach Geist’s cell first, and prepare a suitable ‘welcome’.

* * *

Meanwhile, the heroine had already made steady progress to her goal. Although she knew that some of the traps, which barred her way, had now been disabled, she remained alert for anything that appeared out of the ordinary. As she reached an intersection, something tugged at her subconscious, and she reluctantly came to a halt.

She saw that Geist’s cell was only a few meters away, but she could not shake the feeling that something was not quite right. Ampere stared at the corridor, willing it to give up its secrets, but it still appeared completely benign. The heroine could tell that time was ticking away; she had to get to her friend as soon as she was able.

Throwing caution to the wind, she fired three bolts of electricity into the cross-section. The energy flickered over the walls and floor, but did not reveal anything more. Ampere took a deep breath. Then, carefully, took one step forward. The instant her foot touched the floor, she realised she had made a mistake.

* * *

By then, The Anaesthetist had reached Geist’s cell, emerging through a concealed hatch. Swiftly he crossed to where the heroine lay helpless. Then, he pulled a small sachet from his pocket. Outside he heard the hissing discharge of energy and knew that he had to work quickly. In one quick movement, he ripped open the sachet and emptied its contents over Geist. There was only a slight shimmering in the air to reveal that anything had happened.

The supervillain moved back quickly, making sure that he did not inadvertently get any of the sachet’s contents on him. Then, he retreated back into the duct. From there he would have the perfect vantage point to see what happened inside the small room.

* * *

Ampere felt the floor give slightly beneath her foot, and she tried to scramble backwards. The floor tilted alarmingly, and didn’t seem to offer any purchase. She flailed her arms, furiously back-pedalling, as her legs seemed to slip from beneath her. Desperately the heroine looked for something to grasp hold of. But there was nothing there.

At the moment the floor completed its transformation into an almost frictionless slide, the heroine pressed her palm flat against the wall. She exerted her power, causing the lighting to dim around her. She gritted her teeth against the pain, but somehow her ploy worked, she was able to generate enough of an electromagnetic field to hold herself firmly in place.

Eventually, when she was sure that her shoulder must surely dislocate, the floor swung slowly back into place. She did not dare imagine what fate would have awaited her down that slide. All she could focus on, besides the pain, was getting to Geist.

Using the magnetic field, she was able to crawl, spider-like, across the cross-section. Finally, she dropped, almost exhausted, in front of the cell entrance. She could only hope that once she rescued her friend, then perhaps the two of them would be strong enough to rescue the other captives?

To be continued…