The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 23 (Ampere’s Perilous Punishment)

The Anaesthetist stood and stared at his adversary, letting his cruel eyes linger on her naked form. By now, he had completely recovered from the hurt she had inflicted upon him, and he was relishing the thought of putting her through another trial.

Of course, first he had a number of ‘ends’, which needed to be tied up. Not least of which was The Gadgeteer. But this particularly heroine required a ‘reward’ for her earlier behaviour. Once he had made her appropriately ‘comfortable’ then he would be able to concentrate on the other, more mundane, day-to-day tasks.

The villain spent several minutes programming his remote. Then, he pointed it towards Ampere, and hit the ‘activate’ button. Beneath the heroine’s resin coating, the quiescent nanobots whirred into life. Following their new instructions, they began to build; some even sacrificed themselves when they began to run out of raw materials.

Next he withdrew a large rubber ball gag from his pocket and eased it gently behind the unconscious woman’s teeth. Once he was satisfied that it was in position, he swept her blonde hair to one side, and buckled it tightly in place.

While he was gagging his captive, the nanobots finished their task. Using The Gadgeteer’s own blueprints, they had fashioned another vibrating patch. It was almost identical to the one, which was currently stimulating Geist. But, this device included a degree of ‘shielding’, which would keep the heroine from affecting it with her powers.

Satisfied that everything was now in place, the villain activated the patch. Then he waited patiently, counting down the few remaining seconds before the injection wore off, and his captive returned to consciousness.

* * *

Ampere felt herself begin to rise from the darkness. Black turned to grey and other sensations started to return. Her mind desperately tried to hold on to the fleeting images. But it was like being trapped in a nightmare. She was trying to run as fast as she could, and yet she still remained rooted to the spot.

Her eyes flickered open briefly, and grey turned to dazzling white. It was too bright; she blinked quickly before letting her eyes drift shut again. More feelings began to intrude. Her mouth, forced wide open and unable to shut. Her jaw muscles ached. Something buzzed deliciously between her legs, calming and arousing her at the same time. She noticed the warm embrace of her resin prison, but couldn’t understand what it meant. Each new sensation seemed to demand her attention, and yet she still couldn’t will herself to wake.

* * *

The villain watched as Ampere’s eyes flickered and her body seemed to strain against the coating. Her jaw worked against the ball gag, from which he knew, a small amount of fluid would have been released. Most of the red liquid trickled around the gag and dribbled over her chest. But, some of it was absorbed.

It was just enough to keep her in that drugged and docile state, but not quite enough to push her back into unconsciousness. He wanted to make sure that she was aware of what was happening to her, and yet incapable of doing anything about it.

* * *

Ampere could taste something sweet at the back of her throat. But it was just one more sensation for her to try to understand, and fairly quickly, the constant stimulation drove it from her mind completely. She couldn’t believe how much more arousing the attention was now that she was completely unable to move her body. Her muscles tensed and stretched, aching to grind her pelvis in time with the vibrations, but the resin held her tightly.

She could hear vague sounds, which gradually resolved into speech. With a great effort, she managed to force her eyes open. Squinting against the light, she could make out a figure. Try as she might, she wasn’t able to focus. She couldn’t quite force the blurred image to sharpen. But, slowly, her drug-soaked mind began to understand what the voice was saying.

* * *

“Hello again, I trust that you are comfortable,” he asked with mock sincerity. “As you have no doubt realised, you have fallen back into my clutches and I’m afraid that this time it will cost you.”

Ampere groaned into the gag. Given the jolt that she had given him, she did not want to think about what the villain might do to her now.

“But time enough to worry about that later I think,” the villain continued. “After all, those batteries won’t run down for at least twenty four hours, and there’s really no point in chatting until they do.”

With that, The Anaesthetist left the chamber. Ampere desperately tried to say something. But, muffled by the gag, all she could manage was an angry, “Mmmmmppphhhhhffffffff!” Before the door swung shut.

* * *

Some time later, he returned to The Gadgeteer. The villain was pleased to see that she was still sleeping, although not entirely peacefully. Periodically she would moan and struggle weakly, her body responding to whatever messages were being massaged into her open mind. She really did make a most enticing victim, the villain realised. Even with her special skills, it would be so much more appropriate for her to spend her time like this, rather than playing her own little games.

Knowing that he had little time before she would start to rouse, the villain removed the goggles, shutting them down and clipping them back onto The Gadgeteer’s bandolier. He looked into the young woman’s glassy eyes and paused to admire how much more beautiful she appeared while sedated.

A red warning light flashed on the mask, signalling that the cylinder was almost exhausted. The Anaesthetist waited, wanting her to get every last wisp of the gas before he removed her mask. Finally, and somewhat reluctantly, he eased the spent sleep mask from her face.

After several long moments, The Gadgeteer began to stir. At first with little movements, barely twitches, but soon becoming more forceful. The cuffs restricted her, and gradually that awareness seemed to bring her round. Her eyes regained their focus and she immediately noticed the villain.

“What happened?” She asked stupidly.

The Anaesthetist gave a few more seconds to reorientate herself.

“That superheroine, where is she, did she escape?” She asked, warily regarding the villain, who had not yet offered to release her.

“Don’t worry your pretty little head about it,” he chided softly. “You should be more worried about what I’m going to do with you. Don’t you think?”

The young woman suddenly felt very vulnerable. She knew that it would only take one simple command to release her bonds, but she wasn’t sure that she wanted to give up that little secret quite yet.

“Now, you are still too useful for me to lock you away like dear Joanne…” Then just as he saw her begin to relax he added, “just!”

The Gadgeteer tensed for a second. But now she knew that he had decided to keep her around. She’d still be working with him, at least for the moment.

“But there will have to be some kind of punishment for this lapse on your part,” he said cruelly. “Letting a drugged and naked woman capture you with your own gadgets, is really not what I expect from my staff.”

The villainess didn’t really register it consciously, but as he threatened her, she was becoming more aroused. The idea of being drugged and bound again was just so attractive.

“Don’t you agree?” Asked the villain.

“Yes,” she whispered, her eyes downcast.

“There’s a good girl,” he laughed and was startled when The Gadgeteer let out a soft groan of pleasure and shuddered in oblivious ecstasy.

He stared at his captive, but she did not seem to have registered that anything out of the ordinary had just occurred.

“How very curious,” he thought.

The villain decided that he needed to look at the transcript of whatever messages had been flashed into his minion’s brain, while she was asleep.

“Now, let’s get you back to the workshop and see if we can find a fitting way to deal with you,” said the villain, and with that he lifted her up and slung her easily over his shoulder.

To be continued…