The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 24 (Hoist on her own petard)

Once they reached her workshop, the first thing that The Gadgeteer saw was the programmer. She felt a jolt of horror, mixed with something far more pleasant, at the thought that this might be her punishment. Then she remembered the villain’s words. At least for the moment, she was going to avoid Joanne’s fate. Something akin to regret filled her, as she was carried past the machine, and dropped unceremoniously into a large plastic chair.

The villain stood over her, smiling evilly and paying obviously attention to her naked body. With her wrists still pinioned behind her back, the villainess could do little to preserve her modesty. Despite herself, she felt a blush rising to her cheeks and an entirely unexpected heat sinking into her sex. The Anaesthetist nodded, apparently with approval. Then he pressed several buttons on his remote in rapid succession.

A soft humming sound announced the arrival of a storage cylinder. The Gadgeteer steeled herself, remembering her previous captivity. Once again, she hardly noticed the way in which her body was responding to that memory. Even the growing dampness between her legs seemed entirely natural, under the circumstances.

It was not until the cylinder opened that she realised that it was already occupied. The Adherer was almost exactly as she had been left. Cuffs secured the former villainess in place, while the collar kept her nicely docile.

The next thing The Gadgeteer knew, she was lifted into the cylinder. Abruptly time seemed to jump, one moment she was being lowered onto the other woman’s naked body, the next her head was nestling between her thighs. She could feel her wrists being locked into place, but she seemed helpless to prevent it.

* * *

The Anaesthetist smiled to himself. It was obvious that her covert programming had included a suggestion that the phrase, ‘good girl’, would make her orgasm whenever she heard it. This seemed to leave the young woman wonderfully dazed for a few minutes afterwards, which made it much easier for him to move her into position.

“Good girl, Beth,” he said again, delighting in the instant response and the look of sleepy confusion, which followed it.

* * *

There was another jump, and the villainess found herself helplessly restrained. She lay, face down, on top of her former ‘colleague’. Joanne’s head was at the top of the cylinder, while hers was at the bottom. Straps held their bodies together, and from what she could tell from her brief struggles, they allowed very little movement. Her wrists and ankles had been bound separately, and she realised that had never felt more helpless or indeed more aroused.

“Now Gadgets, I’m going to be monitoring you two, and once you have both had … let’s say ten orgasms … I’ll come down and let you out,” announced the villain.

The Gadgeteer couldn’t turn her head enough to look at him, and that was probably just as well, because her evil glare would not have been something he could have ignored. Instead she murmured that she understood and that he should just get on with it.

“Good girl!”

She screamed out, as the orgasm tore into her. The villainess’ body bucked uncontrollably against the restraints, but made no impression upon them. After several seconds, her cries became more muffled. She buried her face into Joanne’s pussy, unable to resist the lure of its musky scent.

The Anaesthetist chuckled darkly, enjoying the ‘show’. Then, he carefully entered a series of commands into his remote. In quick succession a number of things happened. First the lid of the cylinder hissed closed and then, moments later it disappeared back into storage.

The code also instructed both girls’ collars to instil the same amount of sedative and aphrodisiac. Then, just as a final touch, hidden nozzles sprayed the inside of the cylinder with a thin sheet of warm oil.

Now that he had meted out his ‘punishment’, there was time to review what programming The Gadgeteer had intended to inflict upon Ampere. The irony was quite delicious; the villainess had almost literally been hoist by her own petard.

* * *

Stephanie was lost in the darkness, but part of her was still monitoring her surroundings. The heavy shielding all but deadened the sounds, but her newly augmented senses were more than capable of hearing what little penetrated.

The Gadgeteer’s screams bypassed her awareness, registering instead somewhere deep within her core programming. Obediently, the world flared into sickly green clarity. Streams of information flowed before her eyes, but none of it was important. The only thing that mattered was the need to protect Mistress.

Combat Mode: Weapons Systems Coming On Line,” flashed in the background.

Semi-autonomous programs began to run their own diagnostic. New systems came online, and she began to draw more power. It felt so good, and the sensations made her want to stretch and arch. Her joints cracked loudly, forcing her to gasp in ecstasy.

Uploading: Rampancy,” appeared alongside a small progress bar, which seemed to crawl far too slowly.

* * *

Ampere had lost count of the number of orgasms she had experienced. They were coming is short runs now, each climax weakening her further and driving her back down into darkness. But the torture was fiendish. Every time she was at the verge of being spent, the vibrations would easy slightly and allow her just enough time to catch her breath. It wouldn’t let her return to the comforting warmth of unconscious, the villain wanted her to realise what was happening to her throughout this long punishment.

It was during one of these all-to-brief interludes that Ampere first noticed something that engaged her curiosity. While she was trying to probe for a weakness in the patch’s shielding, she became aware of a field of exceptionally weak electrical fields. They seemed to surround her body, inside the resin. She didn’t have time to do more that register their presence, before the patch increased its stimulation once again. But, it was enough to let the captive heroine know that something was there, something potentially useful.

* * *

The Anaesthetist admired the long lines of code that he had extracted from the extra circuitry Beth had installed into Ampere’s goggles. The addition of a small amount of The Confectioner’s chemical was a master stroke. Without that augmentation, the flashing subliminals would have had no discernable effect.

The Gadgeteer had obviously spent some time working on these instructions. It was similar to the script that they had designed for the prototype programmer. But the intention here was to make the subject more susceptible, not to enslave them. The villain smiled, his minion had skated very close to the edge, but had not quite disobeyed the letter of his instructions.

It was not until he had almost finished reading that he discovered why being called a ‘good girl’ had such an effect on The Gadgeteer. A block of code, which almost seemed to have been added as an after thought, explained what pleasurable feelings this phrase would engender. It tapped into feelings of helplessness, weakness, bondage, sedation, in fact, all the things that he most desired in his captives.

Having finished reading, he made a few, minor, adjustments and downloaded the edited code into his remote. Working swiftly, he instructed the main computer to convert the text into speech and then, to broadcast it inside the girls’ cylinder. Next, he activated both girls’ collars, letting The Confectioner’s chemical flow un-noticed into their blood streams.

The Anaesthetist pondered his next move. Everything was going perfectly for the moment, and the only woman in his lair, who was not currently bound and unconscious, was the lovely Dr. Castle. Perhaps he should do something about that, while he had some free time on his hands.

To be continued…