The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 26 (The Final Trial)

The Anaesthetist stopped once again, and took the time to consider just how good life was. The two superheroines were currently his captives, both equally helpless and completely unprepared for what he had planned for them. His two minions were similarly imprisoned, eagerly absorbing their new programming.

The lovely Dr. Castle was adjusting to her new role, one which would offer him unprecedented access to the most wonderful drugs and chemicals. Even Chandra, who had languished, while he entertained his other guests, was now packed up and ready for her long trip to the Far East.

The villain decided that he could leave all of his pretty captives to their own devices for the moment. While they were occupied, he could prepare the chamber in which Ampere and Geist would face their next trial. The twist was that this time, the heroines would be pitched against each other. For one of them to win, the other would have to lose, and therefore become his plaything.

The fiendish idea of putting both girls in a no-win situation was perfect. He already knew what the outcome would be. After all, wouldn’t a noble heroine like Ampere do whatever she could in order to protect her young prodigy? The villain grinned evilly, knowing that it would be easy to recapture the younger woman, especially as she was bound to come back and try to rescue her friend.

* * *

While Ampere rode yet another wave of orgasmic pleasure, her re-programmed nanites were hard at work. Delicately, they stripped all the shielding from the vibrator. Then, once they had completed that task, they fell quiescent and waited for more instructions. The material they had salvaged was stored, ready in case it was needed later.

Time passed too slowly, as she was rocked by climax after climax. But, eventually the cruel stimulation relented again. The heroine felt herself still. She fought against the drugs and the natural fatigue. It was a struggle to focus enough to exert her powers, but stripped of its protection, the vibrator’s battery was a relatively easy target.

In moments the patch was dead, and the threat of further ‘attention’ had been removed. Taking care not to bite into the gag, despite the growing ache in her jaw, Ampere sent more instructions to her hijacked nanites. Then, the heroine let her eyes drift close, and slumped inside the resin shell, trying to regain some strength while her little helpers returned to work.

* * *

The villain started by moving all the necessary toys into another holding cell. Well, he corrected himself, all of them, except the two lovely heroines. He had decided to leave Ampere trapped in her resin coat and it seemed only fair that her young side-kick should have a similar prison of her own to deal with. After all, it was important that they battle on equal terms.

Once he had everything in place, The Anaesthetist began to assemble Geist’s cage. He used one of the prototype programmers. Devoid of the display screen, he was left with a solid metal framework attached to a large vibrator. He planned to arrange the girls facing each other, and let them watch each other being stimulated. The first to climax would be the loser. Idly, he wondered what effect watching one another succumb to the relentless attention would have on the proud heroines.

Eventually, he managed to lock the frame in place. Then, the villain headed to the nearest storage cell. He would collect Geist first, and make sure that she was comfortable ensconced, before he brought Ampere to the party. Yes, he concluded, everything was going nicely to plan.

* * *

While Ampere rested, some of the tiny machines climbed upwards. They easily crawled out from beneath the resin shell, and followed the pre-programmed path towards the heroine’s foul gag. Their instructions were simple, and they set about them with gusto. Meanwhile, more nanites began to work on the resin itself. Despite her fatigue, the heroine had managed to issue a complex series of commands. She was risking much, hoping that the element of surprise would allow her to come out of this debacle ‘on top’.

Slowly, her head began to clear. As soon as she was sure that the nanites had broken the drug down into its component molecules, she began to work her jaw in earnest. It still ached, but at least she could bite down on the rubber ball without fear of the consequences. Red liquid, mixed with drool and continued to dribble from the corners of her mouth, but, by that point, the heroine just didn’t care.

Elsewhere, she could feel things shifting around her, as the resin crackled and changed. The nanomachines continued to work, reconfiguring her prison to new specifications. Ampere fought the urge to stretch; she knew that she would only get one chance at this. She took as deep a breath as the gag would allow, before letting it out slowly and forcing herself to calm. All she could do for the moment was wait.

* * *

Geist did not stir during the short journey, the sleep mask kept her sedated and powerless. Once they arrived, somewhat reluctantly, the villain used a bottle of solvent to remove her silver outfit. The same chemical also allowed him to prise free the vibrating patch, without injuring the young woman.

Moving more swiftly, The Anaesthetist locked his captive’s wrists and ankles into the metal frame. Then, he looped a collar around her throat, before this too was fastened to the frame. That left Geist’s head held in place, forcing her to look directly across the chamber to where her friend would soon be equally helpless. Finally, he eased her onto the fixed vibrator, and was amused at how her body strained against it, despite her drugged state.

The villain checked her mask again, making sure that it was still secure. Once he had reassured himself that she wouldn’t wake before he was ready, he left his captive and went to collect Ampere. Once she was in place, the fun could really begin.

* * *

Stephanie stalked through the lair, moving with the predatory grace of a big cat. Ultrasonics bathed the corridor in front of the naked silver skinned woman, echo-location that augmented her other senses. The base defences held no fear for her, only one desire drove her and that was the need to protect Mistress.

The computer had been reluctant to provide her with the information she required. Apparently, The Gadgeteer’s location was not available to someone with her security clearance. So, she was heading towards the mainframe room, where she intended to use her not-inconsiderable diplomatic skills to ‘reason’ with the ‘Gibson’.

The air shimmered behind Stephanie, heat haze rippling from the cooling fins. Her right arm throbbed with barely contained power, and energy crackled around the muzzle of her arm cannon. Yes, she was going to engage in a little active negotiation, and if necessary pull the information she needed from the computer’s charred wreckage.

* * *

Ampere felt The Anaesthetist’s approach. In this ‘dead zone’ the electronic gadgets, which he carried, stood out like a beacon. As the door began to open, she allowed her head to loll forwards and feigned unconsciousness. Keeping her eyes half-closed, while letting them roll, she used her other senses to keep track of his position.

* * *

The villain regarded his captive; she seemed to be in the middle of a brief rest-period. Her hair and face were matted with sweat, and a small puddle of reddish liquid had pooled around her feet. Smiling, the villain punched in the code that deactivated her vibrating patch. Then, he entered another set of instructions, commanding the nanites to construct a similar vibrator to the one on which Geist had been impaled.

* * *

Ampere quickly intercepted the transmissions, making sure that her nanites signalled that they had received and understood their instructions. She was slightly surprised when the villain turned and walked back out of the chamber. But then, he returned a moment later, wheeling a small two-wheeled trolley.

He slid the trolley under the heroine, before angling it back slightly and lifting her from the ground. Then, whistling happily, he wheeled Ampere out of the room, and down a long corridor. She decided to wait and see where he was taking her, ignoring her instincts as they shouted at her to act straight away, before her ruse could be discovered.

While they travelled, the heroine carefully let her powers reach out. Now that she was no longer fettered by the drugs, she could work more quickly and efficiently. Ampere had sensed the remote as soon as it was used, and even her initial, tentative probe had revealed that this device was tied into almost every system within the base.

She worked her way around the layers of security and, began to take control. Ampere quickly saw that several functions had been disabled in this particular remote. It was almost as though it had been purposefully ‘crippled’. But, even without that higher level of access, the remote would be a powerful tool. She had just started to reconnect the disabled features, when they reached their destination.

To be continued…