The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 27 (The Grand Finale)

The Anaesthetist wheeled Ampere into the chamber, stopping opposite her ‘sidekick’. He took some time, getting her into the perfect position, before removing the trolley and placing it outside. He felt that the ugly thing somehow ruined the aesthetic he was trying to create.

Feeling him leave, the heroine risked a quick glance around the room. She was both relieved and horrified when she saw Geist. She knew now that she wouldn’t have to search for her friend and risk falling into another trap. But, to see the young woman like this, at the mercy of a villain, stripped naked and violated…

Her train of thought was broken as the villain’s returned. He closed the hatch behind him, and then walked slowly to where Geist had been restrained. Gently, he removed her sleep mask. Then, he approached Ampere, and with equal care, he eased the slippery gag from behind her teeth.

* * *

He calculated that both girls would begin rouse simultaneously, and he allowed his attention to wander between them, as he looked for any signs that they were waking. Fortunately for Ampere, he was not concentrating enough to detect her subterfuge. He was expecting both heroines to slowly regain consciousness, and that was exactly what he saw.

* * *

Geist let out a low groan of horror, which rapidly turned into a startled yelp, as she realised where she was. Her bleary eyes focussed on Ampere, and immediately she called out.

“Amps are you okay? What the hell have they done to you?”

Ampere allowed her eyes to open slowly, she blinked carefully and let her voice slur.

“Geist, is that you?”

* * *

At that point, The Anaesthetist stepped between the two heroines and motioned them to silence.

“Don’t make me regret ungagging you girls,” he laughed. “Now, be quiet and let me explain what’s going to happen now.”

* * *

Both girls fell silent, but Geist’s cheeks burned with shame. The painfully shy young woman was clearly horrified to be exposed. Ampere saw her friend’s embarrassment and vowed to end this as quickly as she could.

* * *

“Now, you have both faced one of my trials, and you both escaped. Well done!” he laughed. “Unfortunately, for you, you both went and got yourself caught again. So, this trial will be a little different. When it starts, you each have only one task to complete.”

The villain paused before continuing, enjoying the looks of nervousness on his captive’s faces.

“All you have to do, is to stop yourself from cumming, for as long as possible. Of course, the first one to cum, loses and you both know what that means.”

“You sick bastard!” Screamed Geist.

“Now, now,” the villain chided. “That isn’t very ladylike language.”

Then, to forestall any further outbursts, he punched the ‘activate’ code into his remote.

* * *

Stephanie raised her arm threateningly, and let power flow into her heavy maser. Microwave energy began to crackle around the barrel, and she felt her lips pull back into a feral grin.

“I will ask again,” she hissed. “There will not be a third time. Where is Mistress Gadgeteer?”

The base computer could see the weapon, and recognised it for what it was. While not a true AI, the system was more than capable of reasoning out its current position.

“Tell me,” she continued. “Or I will melt you down to slag, and pull the data I need from your smouldering wreckage.”

That she could do what she threatened was not in doubt. The computer’s defences were not sufficient to deal with a Class 4 WarDroid. Its thoughts jumped slightly, as the energy began to bleed across into its circuits. Looking at the options, there was one inescapable conclusion. It was time to start doing what the robot wanted.

* * *

Unfortunately for the villain, Ampere had by now completely over-ridden his controls. As he pressed the buttons, several things happened all at once. First, all the base’s power was routed to the chamber. Second, with a series of sharp ‘cracks’, Ampere began to move, and finally Geist’s bonds sprung open.

Ampere had taken direct control of her nanites, and they worked quickly to complete their tasks. She felt the resin begin to give and strained against it. New joints formed in the coating, transforming her prison into a suit of transparent armour.

She could feel the energy building, and for a moment almost lost herself in the wash of it. What kind of power supply did this place have? There was just so much, and it kept coming.

* * *

Geist felt the bonds snap open, and instinctively, she disappeared from sight. She eased herself gingerly from the vibrator, and only then turned her attention back to The Anaesthetist. His eyes were locked on Ampere’s advancing form. He held out the remote, like some kind of talisman. His fingers hammered on the keys, seemingly unwilling to accept that it was no longer working.

* * *

The lighting abruptly died, plunging Stephanie into darkness. She was about to blast the computer, fearing some kind of trap. But, then the lights flickered back on, bathing the small chamber is a soothing red glow.

The computer didn’t seem to notice that anything untoward had happened. But it did finally relent, giving her the information that she so badly wanted. Her Mistress had been taken to the main storage chamber, and that was all she needed to know.

Restraining herself from the urge to zap the computer now and be done with it. Stephanie took off at a run, limbs blurring into motion. Her fins began to glow, as she pushed herself. In the narrow corridors, she really couldn’t let rip, but that didn’t stop her from trying.

Her bare silver soles, began to leave smudged foot prints in the corridor’s floor. Mistress was counting on her, and it just wouldn’t do to keep her waiting.

* * *

Ampere felt almost giddy from the amount of power she was channelling. She just couldn’t contain it all, and electricity cracked around her in a fiery halo. The heroine let the energy coalesce around her fist. By now the villain seemed to have realised that his control was no longer functioning. He dropped the remote, letting it skid across the floor. Then, the villain reached into his theatre scrubs, searching for another weapon.

“Stop right where you are!” She practically screamed, her voice hoarse. “Or so help me I’ll blast you into next week!”

* * *

The Anaesthetist reacted with breath-taking speed, in one fluid motion he threw himself to the side, while drawing a small pistol. The villain rolled to his feet, taking a second to correct his aim. A scintillating bolt of energy shot through the space he had occupied just moments before. Time seemed to slow. He could see the heroine readying another charge, and knew that he had to make this shot count.

* * *

Ampere couldn’t believe how fast the heavy-set villain could move. She tried to ignore the gun pointed at her, and instead, she concentrated on not missing again. In the end, they both fired almost simultaneously, but the results couldn’t have been more different.

Her energy blast struck The Anaesthetist square in the chest. Electricity coiled almost lovingly about him as he spasmed and shook. His clothes smoking slightly, the villain dropped to the ground. Sparks were still playing over his body, as he continued to twitch.

What the villain’s weapon lacked in power, he more than made up for with accuracy. The tiny dart flashed across the room, nicking Ampere’s cheek. She flinched away, and for a moment her control slipped. The room was plunged into darkness for a split second, before being illuminated again, but this time with a sombre red glow.

“System corruption detected, initiating purge protocol,” announced a calm female voice.

* * *

Geist suddenly reappeared in front of her mentor. The young woman rushed to her friend to see what had happened. She was horrified to see the glassy look in Ampere’s eyes. Unbeknownst to the stealthy heroine, the villain’s dart had been tipped with The Confectioner’s drug.

“Amps, you have to do something,” hissed Geist urgently.

A look of incomprehension crossed the heroine’s face while she tried to understand the command. Geist fidgeted nervously, periodically fading from view. She knew that red lighting and calm computer voices never boded well, in her experience they normally led to count downs. What she couldn’t understand was why Ampere wasn’t doing anything; after all, this was very much her area of expertise.

“Ampere, you have to stop the computer doing this ‘purge protocol’,” she tried again. “Please, you’ve got to use your powers”.

* * *

Ampere was struggling to focus, her thoughts seemed clouded and confused. The heroine latched onto Geist’s voice, like a spent swimmer grasping for flotsam. Obediently, she reached out with her powers, trying to stop the computer.

* * *

Geist watched her friend, unable to be sure if she was doing anything. She almost missed the tell-tale sound directly behind her. But, fortunately the young heroine was wound so tightly that even the soft scrape of rubber against the tiled floor stood out starkly against the silence.

* * *

The Anaesthetist hadn’t taken long to recover from Ampere’s blast. He surveyed the scene before him, and was pleased to see Ampere’s blank expression. The other heroine had her back to him, and all he needed to do was dart her as well. Then, he could get his revenge back on track.

* * *

Geist tensed, hoping that the villain would not notice her instinctive reaction. She concentrated, and as she vanished from sight, the young woman dropped to the ground. Her sudden movement took her out of the path of The Anaesthetist’s dart. She heard the villain’s loud curse, but did not pause as she tried to put some distance between them.

* * *

The villain stared, trying to discern some subtle sign that might indicate where the stealthy heroine might be. Then, he had a revelation.

“Ampere,” he said loudly. “You can sense electronics in this room can’t you? I want you to activate anything in this room which feels like what I’m holding in my hand now.”

The villain dangled a plastic collar from his hand, waving it back and forth in front of the drugged heroine’s face. He smiled happily as the coloured LEDs sprung to life, and a thin plume of smoke coiled from its locking mechanism.

He continued to scan the room, waiting for the second heroine to appear in a deliciously unconscious condition. For several seconds he waited, and then he rewarded with a soft thud.

* * *

Stephanie skidded to a halt, gouging long trails in the floor behind her. She had no idea what the ‘purge protocol’ might be, but she didn’t need to be a rocket scientist to guess that it probably wasn’t a good thing.

Throwing all caution to the wind, the former security guard began to move faster and faster. Her cooling fins burnt with white heat, and she ‘pinballed’ through the corridors, approaching Mach one whenever she hit the straights.

A little knot of tension settled into the base of the robot woman’s spine. Pleasure coiled around her, reminding and rewarding her. She was a Good Girl, and Mistress was pleased. A sonic boom followed her along the sloping corridor, and Stephanie almost came.

* * *

Geist had panicked for a few moments when the villain began to address her drugged friend. Ampere had seemed so ‘out of it’, so compliant, that it was possible she might listen to The Anaesthetist. The young woman concentrated, forcing her power to work harder than ever. If she could just remain hidden from Ampere’s exotic senses…

For the desperate girl, it felt as though she was pushing against an invisible wall. She knew from experience that this was the limit of her abilities, but still she strained, hoping to force just a little more. Abruptly something shifted, the wall seemed to give slightly and with her next effort, it just crumbled. Geist was exhilarated and, once it started, her power seemed to rise effortlessly to this new level.

She felt a strange shivering sensation in her neck, which rapidly ran through her body. The heroine looked down in time to see the plastic collar. Bizarrely, it seemed to be falling through her. In the next instant there was a soft thud as it struck the hard floor. Almost immediately the collar activated, and she could only breathe a long sigh of relief at her narrow escape.

While the villain gazed in bafflement at Geist’s discarded collar, the young heroine ran to her friend. She knew that alone she stood little chance against The Anaesthetist. Very carefully she eased her concentration, and was relieved to feel herself gaining more substance. Before, it had been an effort merely to stop her feet from sinking into the floor with each step.

“Amps,” she whispered. “For the moment don’t listen to anyone except me, okay?”

Ampere continued to stare straight ahead, but she murmured, “Yes, Geist.”

“Okay, now zap him again, and then we can get the hell out of here!” She yelled with glee.

* * *

The Anaesthetist turned, startled by the sudden noise. He barely had time to register what he had heard, before another bolt of electricity slammed into him. Once again he fell stricken to the floor, his body twitching as the lightning played over him. For a few seconds he continued to convulse, and then, finally, he lay still and lapsed into blissful unconsciousness.

* * *

Geist grabbed hold of her friend’s arm and gently led the dazed woman. They moved quite slowly, all the more wary of traps. Geist was pushing her power like never before; something had happened to her and suddenly everything seemed so much easier. As far as she could tell, she was ‘cloaking’ them both. Almost as an afterthought, she had told Ampere to seek out and neutralise any security systems.

A part of the young heroine hated herself, she knew that there were other captives in the lair and she didn’t want to leave them. But pragmatism won out in the end. If she had stayed, the only possible outcome was that they both would have ended up in the villain’s clutches again. Shivering at the thought, she led her helplessly docile friend back out into the steam tunnels and freedom.

* * *

The Anaesthetist dragged himself painfully to his feet. Tiny sparks still clung to his body, and the smell of ozone filled his nostrils. His body ached, and the villain could taste blood. Anger shrouded his thoughts, cold and precise. But now was not the time to seek vengeance, instead, he needed to consolidate his position.

If the heroines were stupid enough to stay and fight, then so be it. But, if they wisely chose to flee, he wasn’t going to chase them down. At least, not yet. First, he had to gather up his captives and move them to a safer location.

The villain cursed the base computer, knowing that even if his remote had been working before, it would now have been locked out during the ‘purge’. He slipped quietly into the concealed duct and made his hurried way to the storage chamber. Sometimes up close and personal was the only valid option.

* * *

Stephanie ricocheted around the corner, and burst into the oval room. Numerous metal and plastic cylinders surrounded her, but only two of them showed any signs of activity. She stalked over, scanning each in turn. Then, waves of pleasure flowed through her augmented body, as she found what she had been looking for.

Casually she ripped open the armoured container, revealing the occupants in all their naked, oiled and aroused glory. The former security guard stopped, her olfactory sensors all but overloaded by the smell of lust. The cold machine part of her had to step in, pushing Stephanie into the back seat and taking over.

She felt herself rise towards the first in a long chain of climaxes, as she reached tenderly into cylinder and snapped her Mistress’ bonds. The toughened plastic tore like paper, deploying countermeasures that were entirely useless against their metal-skinned attacker.

Gazing lovingly down at her owner, while her hands continued automatically with their deft work, Stephanie couldn’t rid herself of the image of helplessly eating her Mistress’ succulent pussy. Idly she wondered what it would taste like, even though she knew it would be the most delicious nectar.

Stephanie bent to lift her dazed and disorientated prize out of the oily prison, when her Peripheral Motion Detection System flashed a warning. Leaving Mistress for the moment, she whirled around, and tried to hone in on the furtive movements.

* * *

The Anaesthetist pulled himself up short, and stared in open-mouthed shock at the chrome-plated avatar of destruction that stood between him and his goal. He wracked his brain, but couldn’t find anything other than the vague tingle of familiarity.

His fingers tightened around his pistol’s grip. All it would take was a little scratch and that would take the fight right out of her. The robotgirl couldn’t be armoured everywhere, it was merely a question of finding the right spot.

“Stand aside!” Stephanie demanded, her arm aimed unwaveringly at him.

“Or what?” The villain taunted, quickly recovering from the shock of being seen.

More ports snapped open in response, and a variety of wicked-looking weapons were brought to bear on the startled villain. He glanced down for an instant, and wasn’t surprise to find his chest dancing with tiny red dots.

“Oh,” he nodded, sensing an opportunity.

The Anaesthetist raised his hands very slowly, shielding his pistol from view until the very last moment. The shot was almost miraculous, fear and frustration mingling into just the right combination. The dart flew unerringly, and Stephanie’s sensors couldn’t detect it until it was far too late.

He was expecting her to gag, or to choke, as the tiny needle punched into her mouth. But instead, she remained motionless, staring him down with eyes that glowed with fire.

“How?” He gasped, not understanding.

“This unit is no longer organic,” the robotgirl told him quietly. “Safety interlocks released. Engaging target.”

The Anaesthetist opened his mouth, but his scream of denial died, even before it was born, as the salvo crashed into his already weakened body. Stephanie had not been programmed to use lethal force, and that was the only reason that he survived. Although, when he finally regained consciousness, it was likely that he would wish he hadn’t.

* * *

Fortunately for Ampere, the effects of such a small dose of the drug were only transitory. Still, the two heroines had almost reached their base of operations before she began to recover.

* * *

Geist had decided, after seeing the remains of her car, that walking would be the most appropriate way to get home. It took almost all of the young woman’s attention to keep anyone from noticing them, while she continued to direct her helpless friend.

By the time that they arranged a suitable force to raid the villain’s lair, everyone had, of course, long since moved on. The myriad boobytraps that had been left for them only increased the heroines’ frustration. Geist knew, deep down, that she had made the right decision. But, guilt still gnawed at her. She made a solemn vow that if she ever got the chance, The Anaesthetist would not escape again.

* * *

Stephanie cradled her Mistress’ head against her breast, revelling in the warmth that tender contact brought. Her programming had told her that they needed to flee to the nearest ‘safe house’. Unfortunately, she had not been provided with the coordinates of any suitable locations, and so, in the end, she had brought her home.

Once freed from the confines of the base, she had been able to really let herself go. The property damage was immense, but the young woman retained enough initiative to avoid leaving a trail all the way home. Patiently, she waited for her Mistress to awaken. Gently stroking her fingers through the sleeping woman’s hair.

The Gadgeteer moaned softly, and began to stir. Stephanie felt joy fill her again. Mistress spoke, and although she didn’t understand, Stephanie felt the single word tug at something deep inside.

“Jo,” the villainess murmured.

* * *

By the time he recovered, The Anaesthetist could see that his position had become untenable. He knew that his former captives would return, and it was unlikely that they would be stupid enough not to bring allies. Discretion being the better part of valour, he chose to move on. After all, he now had a working version of The Confectioner’s drug as well as a bevy of beautiful captives on whom to test it.

He was smarting from the loss of The Gadgeteer, especially following so closely after the two heroines had escaped. The silver-skinned woman had been a particularly nasty surprise, but the fact that she had chosen to rescue only one of his captives suggested where her provenance might lie. Still, all in all, it was not a bad haul.

No one gave the unmarked lorry a second glance, as it pulled slowly out of the industrial area. It made steady progress, soon leaving the city limits, and heading out onto the open road. The villain sat behind the steering wheel, taking his time, and making sure to stay just below the speed limit.

In the back were three storage cylinders. Each of which carried a comfortably dozing young woman. The girls listened attentively, even in their drug-induced slumber. They soaked up the recordings, which the villain had tailored especially for each of them. Sickly green liquid flowed into each victim, dampening their worries and helping them to just accept and obey.

To be continued…