The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 8 (The Baleful Bubble Bamboozle)

Ampere’s abilities were very different from those of her young protégé. Scanning her surroundings using her ‘natural’ abilities, somewhat augmented by the goggles she habitually wore, the heroine was able to recognise the concealed entrance to the villains’ lair. She reasoned that a doorway that carefully hidden must lead somewhere interesting, and so Ampere quickly disabled the electronic lock and stole quietly inside.

Once more, she subtly exerted her powers, forcing the electronic sensors to ignore her presence. She moved as rapidly as caution allowed, knowing that any delay on her part might put her young friend in further danger.

After walking for some distance, Ampere came to a halt. Something prickled at her subconscious. She couldn’t immediately place what was bothering her, but knew from bitter experience that she would be foolish to ignore the sensation. Slowly she examined the narrow corridor, all of her senses straining to detect some abnormality.

But fruitless seconds passed, and the heroine was none the wiser. Her powers could sense no electronic devices, beyond the ubiquitous cameras. Even increasing the magnification of her goggles to maximum and engaging the image enhancement software didn’t show any threats. But still, she couldn’t shrug off that feeling of danger.

Ampere bit her lip, nervously. Her priority had to be finding Geist, and precious time was being wasted while she stood looking for an apparently imaginary threat. The heroine took a deep breath, and then began to advance again, this time even more cautiously that before.

The trap didn’t spring until Ampere had moved nearly ten meters along the corridor. She had no way of knowing, but her body heat was slowly warming the floor beneath her. Her first inkling that something was wrong was when she took her next step. Unexpectedly, her leg sank into the floor, disappearing almost all the way to her knee.

She managed to keep her self from over balancing. Instinctively she tried to keep her hands away from the ground, as it seemed to melt under her. Unfortunately, when she braced her other leg, in an attempt to pull herself free, that also sunk deeply into the soft floor. In moments, the heroine found herself at the bottom of a deep indentation; the edges rising more than a meter above her, and still the floor sagged lower around her.

Ampere struggled to get out of the deepening hole. But her legs were securely mired in place. At some point her hands had inadvertently come into contact with the floor, and they too appeared to be melting into the strange material. Somehow knowing that it was futile, she fired bolts of electricity, trying to loosen the grip on her limbs. But the heat of her attacks only served to speed the melting process.

Soon the upper walls of her prison began to close together, as she continued to sink. For an instant, she was plunged into darkness. The opening sealed shut, effectively containing the heroine in a large bubble. Then, almost as suddenly, pale light glowed through the walls, illuminating the prison, and drawing a gasp of surprise from Ampere.

She was in another chamber, apparently beneath the corridor. Her bubble-prison hung suspended from the ceiling, numerous pipes linking it to containers and tanks. Looking through the transparent walls, Ampere estimated that there were probably at least three more traps like this one, which all fed into this room.

The heroine was shocked from her reverie by a faint ‘hissing’ sound. It appeared to be coming from somewhere above her, but she couldn’t locate the source. Not knowing what this new development meant, but assuming the worst, Ampere began to tug even harder on her trapped limbs. The strange material clung tenaciously to her, and her exertions only served to hasten the effects of the gas.

Ampere was panting hard by now, each breath drawing more of the narcotic into her lungs. She began to feel her fatigue building, but at first didn’t recognise this as anything other than her body’s response to the exercise. It was only when her vision began to dim, and her head began to swim, that the heroine began to realise that something was wrong with her. Of course, by then it was far too late.

She tried to control her breathing, but with her limbs still trapped, there was no way for her to escape the gas. Her eyelids began to flicker closed, and each time she was able to force them open, it became a little harder. Each time they stayed closed a little longer, and eventually, they didn’t open at all.

Ampere’s breathing slowed, became more regular and deep. This served to speed the process still further. Finally, with a soft moan of resignation, the proud heroine slumped into darkness, a deep, dreamless sleep enveloping her. Her last conscious thought wasn’t to worry about her own fate, but rather to despair. Who would rescue Geist now?

To be continued…