The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer 1: This story does (or will) contain demons, rape, and incest. If you object to any of these do not read any further.

And now:

* * *

Morgana’s Medallion

Part II

V.

Janet walked out of the elevator when it reached her floor. She was amazed that she could walk so steadily. The phantom fingers that had started at her breasts hadn’t stopped there. They roamed over her entire body. Cupping and squeezing her breasts. Foundling her clit. Caressing her ass. Several times the ghostly digits had penetrated her ever so slightly. Even stranger was the fact that the constant attention to her body was having an effect. She knew it was. It was almost as if it was all happening to another person.

“Now, now, my pretty,” Asmorth replied to her thoughts. “Can’t have you collapsing in a quivering heap. At least, not where others can see. You may draw attention.”

Janet’s eyes darted over to the creature that ruled her body. She opened her mouth to say something when she noticed Bradley passing close to her. She knew he would hear anything she tried to say.

<Silly little thing>, came Asmorth’s thoughts, <you know I can hear your thoughts. Think to me and you won’t draw any attention.>

Janet began, <How are you doing this to me, Asmorth?>

She missed a step as she suddenly felt herself fully and painfully penetrated. A single lunge and it was gone.

<I am more correctly addressed as Master, but I will allow you, M’lord. Are we clear sweet thing?>

<Of course, M’lord,> Janet replied quickly.

<Now, you had a question for me?>

<I asked how you were doing this to me.> Janet quickly added, <M’lord.>

Asmorth gave her his evil grin. <Your body is feeling everything. I’m just not letting your mind accept it yet.>

Janet replied to the various greeting and inquires that came to her as she continued to her office. Smiling at Amanda, her secretary she stepped into her office and closed the door. Suddenly it all hit her. Her body exploded in passion. It was the strongest, most forceful orgasm she had ever had. She collapsed to the floor as a scream was ripped from her throat. She huddled at the door, as the waves of sensation continued to echo through her.

Asmorth smiled down upon her. “I can’t tell you how good it feels to do that to a woman again. But it’s not nearly as nice as when I take you myself.”

Janet looked up at him with trepidation in her eyes.

“I’m going to give you five minutes to get out of your clothes and onto your desk. Anything your are still wearing, I will destroy and you will have to explain to your coworkers and minions, what happened.”

Weakly Janet began crawling to her desk. She took off her jacket, then her shirt. She pulled herself unsteadily to her feet and shed her pants. Collapsing into her chair she carefully pulled off her shoes and her socks. Hesitantly her hands went to her bra.

“Stand,” commanded Asmorth.

Janet didn’t think she could when she felt two pairs of strong hands grip her arms and haul her back to her feet. Asmorth’s eyes caressed her lightly tanned skin. With an idle wave of his hand her underwear vanished in flame.

“But,” she began in a small voice.

“Oh never mind them,” he replied casually. “No one is going to notice your underwear. And you’re never wearing them again. Now for my fun.”

The hands that held her pushed her over the desk. Invisible bounds pulled her arms to the top corners of her desk. Equally invisible bounds pulled her legs apart, fastening them to the desk legs. Happily Asmorth came around behind her.

Reaching under her his hands cupped her breast. He began to roll and pinch her nipples. She felt his dick settle into the crack of her ass. Bending over her, his breath was hot in her ear. His tongue licked the side of her face, causing her to shudder. “Are you ready for me slave?”

Janet wined through her teeth. As much as she tried to deny it, her body was heating up again. She told herself that it was the monster behind her doing it. Not her own desires.

“That’s the beautiful part of this,” Asmorth whispered into her ear. “Am I doing this to you? Or are you doing this to yourself? Does it matter? Your passion is building. You need me, and I won’t do anything for you until you beg.”

“Please,” escaped softly from her lips.

“I said beg.”

“I . . . I beg you. Please.”

“Please what? You know what I want to hear.”

Even with all she had been through, she blushed, but her body would not be denied. “Please. I beg you. Fuck . . . fuck me. Fuck me now.”

Asmorth’s dick slid down her crack approaching her pussy. “And who do you want to fuck you?”

“You. You, M’lord. Please fuck me, M’lord. Please. I need it so bad.”

With a solid lunge Asmorth penetrated her completely. Janet gasped in pleasure. Slowly Asmorth worked himself in and out. One hand continued to caress her tits while the other grab her hair. Pulling on it her forced her head to turn and kissed her. His tongue danced around her mouth, smothering her moans.

Pulling back he asked, “Do you want to hear more of Morgana?”

Helplessly Janet nodded.

VI.

Morgana walked down the street of the village. Her blouse was pulled low and her skirt was kilted high. Before she had left her keep she had painted her face. With the rolling gait she was using, it was clear to one and all what she was about. Inwardly she flushed. Not even Madeline had dressed so wantonly. When she had begun dressing this morning she had known what the demon was going to force her to do. She flashed back to her lab, the day she summoned her master.

She had awakened, huddled on the floor. For a moment she had thought that some spell had gone wrong, but a tug on the collar secured around her neck brought her back to reality. She looked up. The demon Asmorth stood above her. In his hand he held a length of chain. The chain was attached to the collar she now wore. The collar was all the she wore.

“I see that you enjoyed my attentions, little one.”

When Morgana remained silent her tugged on the chain. “Answer me.”

Casting her eyes down she replied, “Yes, I enjoyed them.”

“Good answer, but not complete. And you know it.”

Morgana sighed deeply. “I enjoy your attentions, M’lord.”

Asmorth smiled widely. “Very good. Now show me my new home.”

Morgana started to rise, but her legs collapsed. She looked up at the demon. “M’lord?”

“You shall crawl before me, like the pet you are. Now release the circles of binding and show me around.”

Meekly Morgana crawled forward. As she got to the circles she brushed characters away, breaking them. She continued to the door, reached up and opened it. It was a slow and humiliating trip through the keep that ended in her bedroom. Asmorth lead her to the foot of her bed and sat down on it. Suddenly she felt her body moving on its own. She found herself sitting back on her heels, he knees open wide, her arms behind her, supporting her upper body.

“Yes,” remarked Asmorth, “very good. We shall have much fun together.”

“M’lord, my servants, if they suspect . . .”

A wave of his hand stole her voice away. “They will suspect nothing. They will see nothing. Nothing that I don’t wish for them to see. Now come here.”

Morgana had moved forward, knowing that when she reached her master she would take him in her mouth.

Over the next several months, Morgana had labored under Asmorth’s control. She soon realized that her spell had been flawed. Instead of linking the binding to her conscious mind she had instead linked it to her overmind. That part of her that hid no secrets. Through it, the demon control her every action. She had meant only to summon him when she was bored or frustrated, but he controlled the link. He took her when and how he wished. He never distracted her during her spell work, but she was at his mercy any other time.

Off to the side Morgana noticed three rough and rugged men, watching her. She found herself turning towards them. She felt a seductive smile on her face as she walked passed them. She ran a teasing finger across one face and went into the alley behind them. The men naturally followed. When she was far enough into the alley she turned and looked them over.

The first one was tall, with dark hair and hard brown eyes. There was a scar on one cheek that ran down his face and under his tunic. The second one was nearly as tall with fair blond hair and pale grey eyes. The final man was short, but stout. His wild brown hair and the gleam in his brown eyes made him look a touch mad.

“Well,” she said in sultry voice, “what can I do for you gentlemen?”

Scar smiled at her as Stout and Blonde grinned. “That depends on how much you want.”

“Two gold, a piece,” she replied. Inside she gasped as all three men gave her sour expressions. The price she had claimed was outrageous. She had a bad feeling where Asmorth was headed.

Scar recovered first and plastered a hollow smile on his face. “Here now, you know we can’t afford that, even if you had a right to ask it. We’ll give you four silver for all three of us.”

She felt her expression darken. “And I thought you were men of class. Oh well, I’ll just be on my way.” She tried to walk past them.

Scar grabbed her. “You not going anywhere, harlot. Not till we’re done with you.”

All three men fell upon here. Her blouse was ripped away and her skirt was soon tattered. They took turns roughly fondling her. While two of them explored her body the third disrobed. When all three were ready they took her with a vengeance. Scar laid down on the ground and roughly pulled her down on to him. No sooner had he began fucking her than Blond entered her quickly from behind. Her cry of pain and surprise then died as Stout forced himself into her mouth. Morgana had no idea how long the three men pounded into her. She lost count of the number of orgasms that overtook her. She felt all three empty themselves into her. Laughing, the three dressed quickly. Before they left though they paid her. Each dropped a cooper coin onto her semi-conscious form.

Asmorth whispered into her ear from the amulet. “Up little thing. You have to complete that casting for the Duke today.”

Slowly, stiffly, Morgana worked her way back to her feet. She was clumsily trying to make her ruined garments fit when Asmorth prodded her out of the alley. She glanced nervously around.

Asmorth chuckled. “I told you. No one sees anything I don’t wish them too. Now, quickly, back to the keep.

VII.

Janet only heard the story with half an ear. Passion consumed her. Asmorth had brought her to three orgasms and showed no signs of slowing. She basked in the sensation of utter contentment.

Then the door opened and Amanda entered the office. She took one glance at Janet humped over her desk and turned to flee. She didn’t even complete her turn. Janet saw Molly’s motions be come jerking, as if she was fighting her own body. Closing the door, Amanda locked it. Then moved to the center of the room. Janet could see the terror in Amanda’s eye, which seemed to be all Asmorth had let her keep.

“Ah, another toy,” he commented.

Manda began to undress herself. Her terror growing as each piece of clothing fell to the floor. When she removed he panties Janet was surprised to see he pussy was shaved. Amanda then knelt on the floor, opening her knees and thrusting her tits forward.

Seeing Amanda terrified and nude proved too much for Janet who climaxed yet again.

Asmorth pulled out of Janet and went to Molly. “Very nice. What do you think Slave Janet, should you shave yourself like this?”

Janet was silent at first, but a growing pain in her groin forced her to answer. “I don’t know M’lord.”

“Wrong answer,” Asmorth replied and the pain grew.

Writhing in pain Janet quickly corrected herself. “If it pleases you, M’lord.” The pain ceased.

Nodding Asmorth bent to examine his new toy. Molly tried to recoil from the demon, but her body remained beyond her control. His roaming hands caressed every surface and explored every hollow of her body.

“You will clean me now,” he said as he stepped in front of her. He looked over his shoulder and stepped to the side of Amanda. “Maybe we should let your boss see how well you perform.”

Molly found herself turning her profile to Janet before accepting the demons dick into her mouth. It entered smoothly, sliding into her throat with hardly a gag from her. Asmorth smiled down as she rocked her head back and forth, her cheeks flaming with embarrassment. Then she felt her hands move to her clit and begin rubbing it. Her breath quickened as the stimulation had its effect on her. Asmorth’s hands gripped the back of her head ads he began to ram himself into her. Ghostly hands cupped and caressed her breasts. Twisting and pinching her nipples. In no time she climaxed. As she did she felt the monster’s dick bloat and spew its load down her throat. Then he was gone.

From within the amulet he commanded. “Dress yourselves and return to work. Neither of you will discuss me or anything you have done here with anyone. Not even yourselves.”

The two women followed his orders and returned to work. For the rest of the day neither could put the mornings events out of their minds, but found themselves unable to react to them. Janet was just as happy with that. If she had been in full control she knew she would have been blushing every time looked at Molly and thought of her shaved bush.

VIII.

Janet drove her car up the driveway and parked. Work had gone well in one sense, but had been hell on her in another. Nothing Asmorth had done that day had any effect on her performance. Several key meeting had gone well and she was on schedule for the quarter. Several time she had been alone though, thoughts of lust had consumed her and driven her to countless orgasms. For now she just wanted to soak in the tube and get all the sweat off of her. She parked the car and got out, going to her door. As she was opening the door some corner of her brain tried to warn her of something. She was too tired to listen and stepped into her house. Suddenly she was face to face with her daughter and felt a sinking sensation in her stomach.

Miranda turned when she heard the door open. “Hi, Mom,” she said.

Janet had wanted to tun and run. To protect her daughter from he demon master, but she never had a chance. Asmorth forced her into the house. She locked the door and walked into the living the room. <NO! Not my daughter!>, she cried silently

Asmorth only laughed.

Miranda was curious about when her mother didn’t reply. Then she was concerned as she saw the strange expression on her mothers face and the odd way she walked. Concern turned to surprise as her mother’s jacket and shirt fell away of their own accord. Then her mother’s pants fell to the ground. Stepping out of them Janet went to the center of the room. Miranda was about to ask about her mother’s lack of underwear when Janet raised her arms above her head. Miranda saw tension in her arms as she went up on her toes.

“Mom?", Miranda asked hesitantly.

“She can’t say anything. I’ve taken her voice, for now,” came a voice behind her.

Miranda spun around and saw the creature that sat in the chair. “Who . . . What are you?”

“I am Asmorth. You master. Now undress, slave.”

“What are you . . . ”

Miranda was interrupted by a low moan from her mother. She turned to see her struggling weakly.

“I have just induced pleasure in your mother. It will build slowly, but steadily. The pressure will build until the pleasure becomes pain. But I will not allow her the release of an orgasm. Not until I have had my pleasure of you. Now undress.”

Miranda needed no further prompting. She quickly shed her cheerleader uniform, throwing it to the side. She posed for the demon in her underwear turning her profile to him. At sixteen Miranda was quite proud of her body. Long blonde hair and sky blue eyes drove all the guys on the football team wild. Her soft skin had a deep tan. Her small breasts with their large nipples and her neatly trimmed bush had allowed her to seduce more than one man at her school.

Asmorth nodded. “Put your bra and panties there in front of your mother.”

After she was done she asked, “Will you release my mother now, Master?”

“No,” he said after a moment. “You’re missing something. Now what is it? Ah.”

Miranda found her feet lifted up. When she looked down she found herself wearing heals. Four inch stiletto heels. She took an experimental step and nearly fell.

“Now I want you to go and gather all your underwear, as well as all your mother’s underwear. The longer you take the longer your mother’s torture continues.”

“May I remove these shoes, Master?”

Asmorth laughed. “Can you?”

Miranda examined the shoes closely and saw what he was talking about. There were no buckles on the shoes. The straps were all one piece. As quickly as she could Miranda went to her and her mother’s room and collect all the underwear. She brought them back to the living room.

“Put them with the ones on the floor,” Asmorth directed.

When she had he asked, “Is that all of them, Slave Miranda?”

She nodded.

“Are you sure?”

She almost nodded again when she realized what he was talking about. She rushed to the laundry room and pulled out all the dirty ones too. When she returned she dropped them, into the pile and stepped back. In a flash they all vanished.

“Good. Now come over here and kneel down before me,” ordered Asmorth.

Miranda knelt down and then took his dick into her mouth with no prompting. Her head was soon bobbing up and down on his shaft. Her tongue working its way along it. Asmorth sighed.

“Your daughter is an excellent cocksucker, Slave Janet. Even better then Slave Amanda. You should be proud.”

Miranda’s cheeks turned red as she her master talking to her mother. Minutes later Janet’s moans had become high distressed. Miranda pulled back and asked, “Have I been a good slave, Master?”

“Yes you have,” responded Asmorth.

“Then will you allow my mother to climax?”

Asmorth smiled. Miranda thought at first he refused. Then she heard her mother’s cry as she was finally allowed release. When Miranda turned though, she saw that her mother was still moaning, building to another climax.

“Master?”

“She will climax next when I do.”

Miranda smiled in understanding. She stood up, climbed onto the chair and lowered herself onto him. When she had settled into his lap she began humping up and down. Asmorth squeezed her tits. Pulling on the nipples. Miranda humped faster, building to her own climax. The demon grabbed the back of her head and pulled her month onto his. Miranda eagerly opened her mouth and put her tongue into his mouth. She felt his tongue dart into her mouth. Then she felt it tickle the back of her mouth before it jabbed down her throat. It was too much for her and she came. No sooner did she start than she felt Asmorth’s cum shoot into her pussy. It seemed to fuel her own climax, making it even stronger. Then she heard her mother cry out again. Miranda collapsed against he master, spent.

* * *