The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer 1: This story does (or will) contain demons, rape, and incest. If you object to any of these do not read any further.

Note: This story is written primarily for the Mind Control Archive, but you are welcome to post it elsewhere. If you do, please have the courtesy to give me credit for the story and tell me where it has been posted. Thank-you

Author’s Note: I have received some comments that Asmorth’s flashbacks are distracting. If you agree please let me now and I will end them. Also I am introducing a couple religious orders to the story. These are generic orders and aren’t a slight on any actual religion.

And now:

* * *

Morgana’s Medallion

Part V

XV.

Judith paced quickly through the halls of the Order’s house to meet with her superior. Her long dark hair was drawn back in a severe braid giving her a driven and determined look. The look was mirror be her brown eyes. She wore baggy pants and a large blouse which hid her figure. She soon arrived a Brother Lee’s door. With a brief knock she entered to office.

He looked up. His hair was shorter, but they shared a similar expression and his clothes were as plain as hers. He waved to a seat before his desk saying, “Welcome, Sister, how did things go with Talor’s Chalice?”

“Well. The family didn’t even realize what it had and the demon had too little time to corrupt them.”

“Excellent. I have another assignment for you though. One I fear will be much harder.”

“What is it?”

“Have you heard of Asmorth’s Amulet?”

“The name is vaguely familiar.”

“You may know it better as Morgana’s medallion.”

Judith sat up even straighter. “Yes I have. The pleasure demon. Have we found it?”

“We have traced it a church auction held about four of five months ago.”

“They sold it? How could they be so foolish?”

Lee shook his head. “I doubt they even knew what it was. You understand why.”

Judith nodded. The Order was an ancient sect dedicated to the capture and destruction of artifacts that allowed demons access to the Realm of Man. Often research was required to discover how an artifact could be destroyed without killing everyone nearby.

This had caused a backlog of artifacts in the 1930’s while the church was still located in Europe. Few of the Order doubted what Hitler would have done with the artifacts so they had been shipped out of Europe. Unfortunately the Order had moved too slow. Less than half the artifacts were clear of the continent when the war began. As speed became an overriding priority many artifacts were crated and shipped to various churches out of danger. For security the churches were only told that the items had to stay on holy land. The Order had intended to recover the artifacts as soon as the war was over. Unfortunately the war destroyed mot of their records leaving them with little idea of where the artifacts were and no way of warning the churches what they were.

Lee continued, “We have studied the area around the church carefully and haven’t seen anything that we can tell is demon driven, so Asmorth may yet sleep.”

Again Judith nodded. “I’ll leave right away. Should I use the family heirloom cover.”

“Yes,” Lee agreed after a moment of thought. “Travel has been arranged for you.”

Judith stood up and nodded to him. Then she left on her latest mission.

XVI.

Janet looked across the table to where Mr. Togagi sat with the rest of his negotiating team. Amanda sat on her side, handing her various reports as she tried to convince the men in the room to buy her companies product.

Mr. Togagi shook his head. “You have an excellent product,” he said in a deep, heavily accented voice, “but you charge too much. Your competition . . .”

“Our competition charges less because their product is far less capable,” Janet interjected.

“Perhaps,” replied Mr. Nogoywa, “but their product will do everything we need for now.”

“For now,” repeated Janet, “But what about a year from now? Your company is growing fast here in the US. Do you really want to have to buy more equipment in a year or two when what you have will still have plenty of life expectancy? Will that save you any money, really?

“If only there was some way you could sweeten the deal,” Mr. Yamati replied.

Something in his voice drew Janet’s attention. She saw how closely her was looking at her. At her and Amanda. Then she felt Asmorth chuckling in the back of her mind.

<M’lord!>, she cried. <I can’t do that.>

<And why not, my pet?>

<What will my boss say if I use my body to get this contract?>

Asmorth forced Janet to climax, loudly. <Good job. Besides, who will speak of this outside of this room?>

Janet felt her face heating up as her juices soaked the chair under her. All three men were staring at her pointedly. Amanda looked between her and the men before her eyes were drawn to the medallion. She looked back to the men nervously.

All three were nodding. Mr. Togagi remarked, “Stand up so we can see what you have to offer.”

Janet felt Asmorth compel her to her feat. She began to she her clothes, seductively. Even though Asmorth controlled her body, she knew he wasn’t controlling her embarrassment, she could feel her flush spreading down her chest. The men all smiled when they saw that she was wearing nothing underneath her clothes.

“Come here,” ordered Mr. Togagi.

Janet walked over to him, silently cursing the swing her lord put in her hips. When Mr. Togagi pushed back his chair and spread his legs with a smile Janet understood. She knelt down and opened his trousers. She began to suck on his dick, causing it to harden. She felt Mr. Togagi’s hands resting on her head, encouraging her movements.

Mr. Togagi’s associates quickly found the show too much. They went to Amanda. Mr. Yamati pulled Amanda out of her seat. Then he and Mr. Nogoywa began puling at her clothes ignoring her feeble attempts to fight them off. Once she was nude they ran their hands all over her body, cupping her breasts, playing with her cunt, and playfully smacking her ass. Neither noticed that she was holding her arms spread above her, as if they were bound. Mr. Nogoywa kneeled down and began lapping at her cunt while Mr. Yamati was sucking and biting her nipples.

Mr. Togagi had been watching his friends while Janet had continued to give him a blow job. When he tired of that he pulled her to her feet by her hair. Janet let her arms hang at her sides while his free hand drifted over her body. With a smile he pushed her back onto the table. He put her arms above her head and spread her legs wide. Then, with his hands pulling and pinching her breast, he began to eat her out.

Meanwhile, Mr. Yamati and Mr. Nogoywa shed their clothes and began circling Amanda. She watched the warily, wondering which one was going to take her first. When they came at her together she quickly guessed what was going to happen and tried to scream. Asmorth laughed as he silenced her. Mr. Yamati entered her cunt easily, but she gasped when Mr. Nogoywa forced himself into her ass. Smiling at each other, the two men quickly settled into a pattern. In no time Amanda began to moan, causing the two men to smile even more. They also increased their pace. All three climaxed together.

Back over at the table Mr. Togagi had been pounding away at Janet. Janet had had one orgasm while she was being eaten out and she felt a third quickly approaching. Right after she cried out in ecstasy she felt Mr. Togagi stiffen, then she felt him shot his load into her. Sitting down with a smile her pulled Janet off the table and shoved her face into his crotch for her to clean him. Once she was done he pulled his pants up and signed the contract. He waited for Amanda to clean his associates. Once they were dressed all three headed for the door.

Just before Mr Togagi left the room she said, “It has been a pleasure to do business with you. I look forward to the next opportunity.”

<There now,> Asmorth said to them both, <that wasn’t too bad was it. You even enjoyed it.>

“That was your doing!", Amanda insisted.

Asmorth only laughed <And what do you have to say, Slave Janet?>

“You shouldn’t have made me do that, M’lord,” she replied quietly.

<The sex? No. I see now. You feel as if you have done something wrong, using your body to close the deal. Let me tell you a story>

XVII.

Lady Naomi Montrel, Baroness Two River, looked in the mirror and admired herself. She was tall, nearly five six, but she carried herself well. Her breasts were neither too large nor too small for her tall, slender frame. Fire red hair cascaded down her, reaching her ass. Her amber eyes flashed with intelligence and vitality. Her skin bore a light tan, from her many rides in the country. And the emerald green dress she had chosen for the day clung to her every curve. Then, as always her eyes were drawn to the medallion around her neck. The sorceress Morgana had given it to her as a gift.

<Or more precisely you had her pass it on, M’lord,> Naomi remarked, fighting the wicked grin that tried to appear on her face.>

<Morgana no long had the burning desire she once did>, her master replied. <Now you, you I feel certain will keep me entertained for many years to come.>

A knock at the door cut off her response. She turned and nodded to the waiting page. He quickly opened the door and Lord Maxwell Barfot, Duke Chatting Tree, walked in. Naomi took a moment to admire him. While several years her senior the duke was fit, very fit. Muscles shifted under his tailored doublet and a large, powerful hand rose to take hers. He bent to kiss her hand like a gentleman, but Asmorth dispelled that illusion.

<he can’t think of much he would rather do than throw you over the table and ravish you.>

Naomi smiled warmly and said, “I thank, Lord Barfot, for coming to parley with me.”

“It is my honor, Lady Montrel,” he replied as he rose. “You have ruled your lands wisely since your father’s untimely death and I wish to help as I can.”

Naomi waved to the table and everyone sat down and began the negotiations. They went on for several hours but, contrary to his earlier promise, Duke Barfot continued to refuse Naomi’s request that more water be allowed down the stream he had damned. At last Naomi sat back in her chair in frustration.

<There is a way to convince him,> Asmorth pointed out.

A wicked gleam appeared in her eyes as she understood. “My lord, perhaps we should discuss this privately.”

Maxwell looked up for a moment then nodded. “I think you are right, My lady.”

Naomi watched the various retainers leave the room. She knew that only Master Asmorth’s magic had made her suggestion acceptable. She got out of her chair and went around to Maxwell’s side of the table. She bent to point to the map when Maxwell grabbed her and began to kiss her roughly.

“My Lord,” she protested, “what are you doing?”

“What I should have done long ago,” he replied before crushing his lips to hers.

She struggled weakly, batting at him with her fists. Tiring of her actions Maxwell threw her to the ground. She began to crawl for the door. Maxwell grabbed the length of rope Asmorth had placed on the table and stalked over to her. He pulled Naomi up by her hair and secured her hands behind her. Pushing her onto her back, he ripped her dress from her. With his dick freed of his breeches he fell on her, impaling her on his member. Her pumped into her, ignoring her moans until her dropped his load into her.

Her grinned down into her terrified eyes for a moment. Then he stood up. “I think we should do this again.”

He pulled her off the floor and forced her onto her knees. Then she shoved his semi-hard dick into her mouth. Holding her on either side of her head, her forced her mouth up and down his shaft. When he was hard again he yanked her to her feet and lead her to the table by her tit. He forced her to lean over and positioned himself at her ass.

“Please, My Lord,” she pleaded, “no more.”

“Quiet wench, we will finish when I say we will.” With that he thrust into her enjoying her squeal of pain.

Again her worked himself in and out of her, not noticing the pleasure she was getting. With a groan, and one last mighty lunge he came in her again. Then he stepped back, a look of confusion on his face.

“M . . . My Lady,” he stammered, “I . . . I have no idea what came over me. I . . .”

“Could you release my bounds, My Lord. Please.”

“Of course.” Her quickly had the knots undone and her arms free. “My Lady,” he began.

Wearily Naomi interrupted him, “Please, My Lord, I know you to be a good man. Surely you can’t be responsible. Perhaps you were bespelled?”

“Yes,” he replied quickly, “yes. Bespelled, that must have been it.”

“Still . . .”

“What? Still, what, My Lady?", he demanded.

“Well, My Lord, we will have to call the Church. They will have to investigate to be sure you are free of any demonic influence.”

Maxwell paled. The Church was entering an unforgiving period. “Surely we can avoid that, My Lady.”

“Maybe, My Lord, but you will have to convince me that you are truly a good and holy man.”

“What will it take?”

“The stream, My Lord, your damn is killing my crops. Surely as a good and holy man you can see fit to let enough water past your damn to feed my crops.”

Maxwell looked at the map, thought for a moment, then nodded. “You are right, My Lady, a good and holy man would. I no doubt let that black spell into my heart when a thought more of my mills, than your fields. I will see it done immediately.”

“Thank-you, My lord.”

Maxwell strode out of the room as Naomi sat back down in a chair, rubbing her arms. “That was fun, M’lord Asmorth.”

“Then it is time you thanked me properly, my pet,” he replied from the chair across from her. Naomi slid to her knees and began to crawl to her master, a large smile on her face.

* * *