The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Mother May I

Categories: mc/mm/in

Description: Family life is about to change, as long as Mother says its okay.

The following story is a work of fiction. If you can not guess from the title, it involves incest, hints of unsafe sex practices and stuff not from this reality. Oh and vulgar language; lots of that.

* * *

Mary looked at the broken plate in her hand. It had been a nice plate, one that she got on her wedding. She wished she hadn’t broken it.

She recalled throwing it at Edwin’s head. Sadly it had missed him and collided with the wall. It said a lot of the quality of the plate that the porcelain only broke into three pieces. It was a good place. Mary wished she could say that of her marriage, or her family in general.

It was all too much to take in.

It was a small community. They ran a farm. The entire town would know. Her brother would clean everything up legally. Paid to have married the sister of the town’s sheriff. What was the point? Could she go to church? Could she even go into town? They would all be talking about them now. So soon after that incident with William.

Mary felt her grip on reality shaking.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She was old. Not haggardly old, but years of helping on the farm had sapped a lot of her beauty. Edwin had said she had dressed too much like a mom and not as a wife.

But they had a son.

Who made a mess of things.

How could things go back to what they were?

She had looked at the three pieces of the plate and saw her fragmented reflection.

It had been such a nice plate.

And that was the last thought of Mary Wilson.

* * *

Edwin read the morning papers paying more attention to the weather than anything else. It had been a dry season, but it looked like rain was finally going to be coming in. This meant more grass for his cattle to feed on. They paid more for the grass fed ones.

He also focused on the weather because he wanted to avoid the other headlines in the small local rag. There were accusations that he had been sleeping with the Reverend’s daughter. That was true, but the paper made it sound like the girl was a teenager, and thus statutory rape. But she was 20, and had dropped out of college. It was even conflicting with the fact that she was the same age as his son (that part was true).

Edwin looked over at William. The paper had some choice tidbits on him as well. William had been accused of raping one of the girls in town. Not many people believed it since the girl hadn’t come from a good home herself. William was also uncharacteristically attractive and many of the girls had crazed over him. He had a thick muscled frame that didn’t come off wiry but a smooth purposefully toned body. William also had light brown hair that he kept unkempt in a boy next door kind of fashion.

The rape of the girl had been swept under the rug after the “evidence” she had been “lost” and the rape kit came out negative. Well it came back negative because of Mary’s brother switching the kits, but the town bought it. That was until the (true) accusations about Edwin came out and then people thought the apple must not fall far from the tree. Now questions were being brought up about Mary’s brother and another girl came forward stating that William had raped her too.

It was all driving Edwin up a wall. It was driving him crazy.

The thought of him going crazy made him think of his wife. Mary hadn’t taken the whole thing too well. She fell to pieces not long after he had confessed about sleeping with the Reverend’s daughter. That was a week ago today. The town was in a full flurry and Mary didn’t know how to cope. It was quite sad.

He looked over at her.

Mary was washing plates by the sink singing a stickily sweet melody. Her hair was done up in a fashion that it looked fake with all the curls. She had on a white apron and solid blue dress. If Edwin thought she had looked overly motherly before the new look was drastic. She looked like she jumped out of a Norman Rockwell picture.

She smiled he Edwin and William and said in a candy sweet voice, “Billy finish your pancakes like a good boy or else you won’t be able to go to work with your father today.”

William looked up, still irked that his mother was calling him Billy. “Mum, I’ve got classes today. I’m not going to work on the farm today. You’re the one that wanted me to finish at the community college.”

“Don’t be silly Billy, you’re going to work on the farm so you can keep your daddy company. Now be a good boy and finish your hot cakes. You’re a growing boy after all.”

Edwin and William started at eachother with a knowing look. Edwin for his part sighed.

“It may be not a bad idea for you to ditch class today boy. It is probably going to be crazy. You can miss the first day of the semester and no one will care.”

“Fine,” mumbled William as he finished his breakfast.

“Oh and Billy I bought you some new clothes. I laid them out on your bed. You should wear them so you’ll look big and handsome while you’re out.”

Again Edwin and William looked at each other.

“Humor her,” Edwin whispered.

“Fine,” grunted William as he went to his room.

Edwin didn’t mind having William helping him on the fields today. It wasn’t too much work, but some of the hired hands had “called off” work today trying to avoid all the mess. They’d be back since they needed the paycheck. They just needed to keep the distance so not to be contaminated by the whole affair.

Edwin looked over at Mary who was clearing the plates. She had never made breakfast before. They were usually a cereal family.

“So what are you doing today Mary?” Edwin asked.

Mary was quiet for a while why she cleaned the breakfast dishes until she realized the question was directed at her. “Oh were you talking to me? Oh well, I was thinking that I’d try to bake a nice hot apple pie.”

“Of course,” Edwin said looking over at the counter that had four apple pies on them. “And if you have time, I assume you’ll try your hand at some chocolate chip cookies?”

“However did you know?” she asked seeming startled. “I was going to surprise you.”

“Lucky guess,” Edwin said looking at the baskets that the Cookie Monster dreamed about.

William made his way back to the room after some awkward silence between the couple. “Mom, I’m not so sure about these clothes.”

Edwin looked over and nearly laughed. He had been willing to bet money that Mary had bought something too small, but he was thinking toddler size. The jeans he was wearing were not toddler size, but they were several practical sizes too small for him. The things were skin tight and Edwin wasn’t sure how the boy even got them on. They were also low rise jeans the showed off a bit too much of his hips. He also had on a red flannel shirt with black stripes. The sleeves were ripped off, allowing William to show off his toned arms, but it was the cowboy hat that did the trick.

“Oh my gawd, look at my big strong man,” chimed Mary. “Don’t you look so good in your new clothes? Doesn’t he look attractive Father?”

Edwin choked to prevent himself from laughing. “Um, yes um very attractive.” Edwin also noticed that the shirt was also too small. The bottom of it only half covered the boy’s naval and it was unbuttoned on the top showing off his broad chest.

“It is so hard to buy clothing with his ass growing so big,” Mother said while patting the boy’s behind.

“Mom!” William yelled with his cheeks flaring up.

Edwin had chocked in surprise from the statement himself. “What dear, you have a big ass. Honey, doesn’t Billy have a big ass. Look at it. It is so big and muscular.”

“Er, yes Billy does have a big ass,” Edwin admitted. He felt himself feeling guilty for admitting it.

“I mean it is so big you can’t help but stare and admire it,” said Mother.

Edwin found himself agreeing.

“Will you stop talkin’ about my butt?” screamed William feeling as if his entire face were on fire now.

“What? You have a nice ass,” Mother responded. “You always like showing it off, Billy. And the jeans show off your crotch very nicely. Doesn’t it show off his dick nicely dear?”

She turned William around so Edwin could see. Sure enough you could see an outline of the boy’s large dick through the jeans. Or at least which direction it was leaning and an approximate girth, which were no small potatoes.

“Geesh mom, quit it,” William said. “And stop calling me Billy. I’m not some kid.”

William left the room and out to the truck. Edwin looked at his wife still feeling a little worried.

“Are you sure you’re okay dear?” Edwin asked, but knew there was no possible way she was.

“Oh yes dear, I’m lovely. You boys and your work, getting all hot and sweaty under the sun. I’m sure you get rowdy out there.”

“Er, machines do a good portion of the labor dear, but we’ll be fine. Why don’t you go bake something for when we get back.” Edwin was unaccustomed to saying something like that. Mary knew the workings of their farm and had helped in the past and she hadn’t been that much of a baker before. Not that she was a bad baker mind you, she just never had jumped to do it.

“Oh yes. Bye dear.”

Edwin looked back at his wife who had gone back to singing her mindless cheery song. The poor woman had gone completely mad.

* * *

Later that day Edwin and William came back home. Both were sweaty but in somewhat decent moods. The work had distracted them from everything so it was a nice change of pace.

“Welcome home boys. Oh look how sweaty you got.”

William looked at his body and agreed he was a sweaty mess.

“Let Mother take that shirt off you dear. I’ll add it to the laundry. Now sit down while I serve diner. Dear aren’t you going to sit?”

“Huh?” Edwin asked. His mind was elsewhere. He had been staring at his son’s ass when she had asked the questions. For some weird reason his eyes had been drawing back to the image of that ass in the tight jeans. He felt compelled to look at it.

“He’s been like that all day mom. I think all the drama is catching up with him,” William said while grabbing some bread off the table.

“And did you like your new outfit dear?” asked Mother to the shirtless William.

“Yeah, it kind of grew on me. I don’t know, it felt kind of sexy after a while.” William put on his cowboy hat and smiled at his mother.

“You work so hard on staying in shape. I thought you would like to show off your body more. And you do so enjoy showing off your body, don’t you dear.”

“Yep,” William said and he gnawed on the bread.

“Good I hope you’ll like the rest of the new clothing I bought you. I know you father will like seeing you in those tight outfits.”

“Wait what?” Edwin said shaking his attention back to the conversation. He had been staring at William’s wide chest across the table.

“I said you enjoy Billy’s new outfits. He is such a handsome young man after all. It is hard to keep your eyes off of him.”

“Right, right,” Edwin mumbled as Mary put food on the table. His attention turned back to his son. He had never noticed how big the boy’s nipples were. “Billy, sorry I mean William, why don’t you stay home tomorrow and help me out again.”

“Sure dad,” William responded. “I don’t think I had any classes scheduled tomorrow anyhow.”

Edwin simply nodded and started at his son’s exposed chest. He didn’t know why he was or why we wanted to. He just wanted to keep watching it. His son had worked out a lot, building a muscled frame for football and kept it up since it had attracted girls and didn’t want to be seen as soft.

Edwin for his own part had kept in decent shape over the years. He was balding on the top side of this head only slightly, but he still had a full head hair. His own muscles were not as defined as William’s but he had them. The two were of similar frames. Edwin was attractive in his own right. After all the Reverend’s daughter wasn’t his first affair.

After apple pie and cookies Edwin excused himself. He seemed uncomfortable about something.

William stayed back and helped his mom clear the table. He was a little disturbed from her gleeful humming as she did her chores. He also noticed that she was wearing pearls while she was doing the housework. He didn’t really understand what happened to his mother. He and his dad had been walking on eggshells since she started acting like this.

“Thank you for helping me dear,” Mary said. “I’m so glad you got to spend my time with your father. I love it when you two hang out with eachother.”

“Um, sure mom,” said William. “But you know I work on the farm most days. I just have class a few days a week and some of them are nights.”

“But I think it would be good for you to take a break from school, so you can spend more time with your father. You don’t need that schooling. A boy should spend as much time possible with his father. And I know you adore your father and relish the time you spend together.”

“Is this your way of saying I should not flirt with the girls from the school?” William asked drawing an obvious conclusion from his mother’s madness. That was where he had gotten in trouble after all.

“Oh I could never stop you from flirting Billy. You can’t help yourself. You’ll flirt with anything and anyone. You’re at your happiest when you doing it. I know you just have so much sexual energy you need to share with people and I just want you to be a happy boy.”

“Um, alright mom. I’ll take a break from schooling for a while til things settle down.”

This seemed to make her happy. From William’s perspective her constant smile widened. It kind of unnerved him a little. “Oh good, that makes me so happy. Now I’ll finish up here. Don’t stay up too late now.”

* * *

The next morning Edwin came done to breakfast to see his wife had prepared a small feast of omelets, French toast and bacon. She was still humming a wordless tune. For some off reason he smelled some of the food to see if he could smell anything like cleaning solution. You couldn’t be too careful.

Edwin hadn’t been able to get much sleep that night. He kept having images and visual flashes of his son’s body as he attempted to sleep. And even when he did get some sleeps the images lingered in his dreams as well.

“Going to make another apple pie today hun?” Edwin asked as he reached for his paper tucked by the food.

“Actually I’m going to try a blueberry pie today. I already sugared the berries overnight,” she responded.

“A changing things up around here, aren’t ya,” Edwin mumbled shifting his focus.

“Oh yes. Speaking of changes, have you noticed how handsome our Billy looks lately? He is growing up into such a fetching young man.”

“Er so you’ve mentioned…a lot lately actually,” replied Edwin feeling uncomfortable about the topic.

“Oh, but you can’t help noticing how captivating and sensual he looks. Billy has such a good-looking body that anyone would drool over and want to ravish him.”

Edwin coughed and turned red from the last statement. “Um, should you be talking about our son like that?”

“Talking what about me?” asked William as he came down the stairs into the kitchen. Edwin stiffened up when he entered the room.

William had dressed in another pair of the low-rise jeans that were somehow even tighter on him. They were a darker shade than the one’s from yesterday. He also had in a tank top made from some netting material. The clothing would do little to protect him from the sun or the weather, but it did show off more of the boy’s skin. Somehow the “shirt” was even shorted than the one yesterday and stopped just before the boy’s six-pack.

“Oh, good morning Billy. Your father and I were just talking about how sexy you are dear. Isn’t that right dear?” Mary asked as William kissed her on the cheek.

“You guys think I’m sexy dad?” William said sitting down next to Edwin.

Edwin had spat out his coffee on that on. “Er, um, sorry. You seem to be in a different mood today.”

William just smiled. “Yeah, I don’t know. I just woke up feeling happy. Not sure why that is.”

Mary sat down plate before her son. “Well you should be happy, Billy. I want my boy to be happy and giddy all the time. You’re such a good boy, making sure his mother is content.”

Billy smiled back at his mother as he bit into his bacon.

“So dad,” Billy said in a cheerful tone, “You never answered the question. Do you think I’m sexy?”

* * *

Edwin was exhausted from work at the end of the day. The work was physically hard, but it was mentally and morally draining keeping up with Billy all day. It was odd that he thought of his son as Billy instead of William now, but they boy had been badgering him all day.

Ever since breakfast Billy had been asking him “Do you think I’m sexy dad?” The question alone disturbed him, but the answer was totally unnerving him. He didn’t want to admit it out loud. Not to mention that with the revealing outfit his son was giving him the biggest case of blue balls he had contained recently.

He knew these feelings weren’t natural on a whole list of issues, but he was doing his damndest to keep himself in check.

Edwin hadn’t noticed his son’s usual sullen disposition had changed. He had been chipper and full of energy all day.

“Hey mom we’re home!” Billy called out when they got there. Previously William would have tried to sneak in with no one noticing when he left or came.

“Oh, my handsome boys are home!” Mother chimed. “And you’re all sweaty again. Here Billy give me your shirt so I can clean it. This one needs to be hand washed.”

“Thanks mom,” Billy said peeling off his shirt. “Although I think I look good all hot and sweaty. Do you think I look good all sweaty dad?”

Billy smiled and winked at Edwin as he had asked the question. The moisture made Billy’s muscled body glisten under the lighting. Edwin found himself gulping his Adam’s apple taking in the view. He mumbled a non-answer to avoid the question.

“Dad, why don’t you give mom your shirt too!” Billy said sounding a bit too excited. “You’re probably all hot and sweaty under that shirt too. Besides I bet you got sexy chest hiding underneath.”

“I’llkeepmyshirton thankyouverymuch,” Edwin mumbled quickly. He could feel his cheeks starting to glow.

“By the way, I bought something at the store for you Billy. I thought it would make you look sexy. You’re such a good boy, I thought you would like to try it.”

“Awe, thanks mom.”

“You don’t even know what it is,” stated Edwin. “Could be a sailor outfit for all you know.”

“Oh, I already got one of those. Want to see me try it on?” Billy asked while raising an eyebrow.

“It is just amazing that we can get Billy to wear clothing at all, the way he likes to show off his body,” Mother said. “Billy is such a sexy young man, wouldn’t you agree Edwin?”

“Yes,” mumbled Edwin.

“Dad you think I’m sexy,” Billy said sounding excited. “I’ve been trying to get you to tell me that all day.”

Edwin felt a bit flustered by the direction of the conversation.

“Is that true Edwin? But you should tell Billy how sexy he is more often. You do find him sexy don’t you Edwin?”

Edwin simply nodded in response. Billy’s excited smile grew when he saw this.

“Then you should let him know. It makes Billy happy when he hears you compliment him and admire him? Right Billy, you like it when your father calls you sexy.”

“Oh yes!” Billy replied staring adoringly at his father.

“See, you should let him know you enjoy his body. He does have a very nice body.”

“He does have a very nice body,” Edwin repeated.

“Aw, thanks dad,” Billy said feeling proud of himself.

“There Edwin. It is good for a father to share his affection to his son. You should do it more,” Mother explained.

“And Billy since you have been such a good boy, I’ve picked up some more surprises for you upstairs. I’ll show you after dinner,” Mother said with a gleeful smile.

* * *

The next morning Edwin was feeling much more at ease. He still had visions of his son’s body last night, but instead of making his feel uncomfortable, they were very pleasing. He wasn’t able to rest much since his thoughts were very active, but he was in a much better mood.

“Morning!” announced as be bounced into the room.

Edwin looked up at his son. Billy had forgone any shirt all this morning and was wearing cut off denim shorts. It was also evident that he had dyed his hair platinum blonde.

“Oh Billy! You look great!” Mother cooed. “I’m glad you went through with dying your hair. I’m glad I bought you that kit. And you shaved all that body hair off as well.”

“Yeah, thanks for the ideas mom. I feel really sexy now. Dad what do you think of my new look?” Billy asked as be lifted his arms and posed for his father.

Edwin, who was just getting to the point of feeling comfortable, now felt awkward again. Things were crossing yet another line he didn’t want to cross. “Well um,...well...”

“Go ahead dear, tell him what you really think,” Mother said.

“Well between the shorts and the hair, you look kind of like a slut,” Edwin said out loud and immediately regretted it. He looked guilty for saying it.

Billy on the other hand brightened up like a kid on Christmas. “Really! You think I look slutty! Thanks dad!”

“Isn’t it so nice that our son can accept who he really is?” Mother stated giving her son a hug. “We’re so proud of you Billy.”

“Yeah, thanks for talking about it with me last night. I feel so much better now that I can admit that I’m a slut. I feel so happy and sexy admitting it out loud,” Billy said. “And thanks for the movies too.”

“Movies?” Edwin asked feeling very confused.

“Porn, dear. Every good boy needs some porn to watch, so I picked up some for Billy here,” Mother pinched Billy’s cheek as she explained.

Edwin’s head felt muddled like he knew that a triangle block didn’t fit in a circle hole, but he wasn’t connecting the dots. “Er, um what kind of porn did you get him?”

“Gay porn of course honey. Straight boys can’t be sluts. That would just be silly. Did you enjoy your movies Billy?”

Billy nodded. “Oh yeah! I stayed up late last night watching them and had them on when I did my morning workout routine.” Edwin had to remind himself that daily workout routine meant weights and pushups.

“We’re so proud of you Billy. Aren’t you proud of Billy, Edwin?” Mother asked.

“I’m proud of you son. I’m glad you were able to admit that you’re a slut,” Edwin found himself saying.

“Thanks dad!” Billy said who then ran up to his dad embraced him and then kissed him on the cheek. Billy’s hug lasted a while longer, Edwin started to feel uncomfortable.

After a few more awkward minutes they left the embrace and ate breakfast.

Mother laid out the food. “Now Edwin, no holding back on complementing Billy today. We have to do everything in our power to make sure that our son feels slutty and sexy.”

Edwin simply nodded and he started to chew on the toast.

* * *

Throughout the day Billy had been more of a distraction with the daily chores. He kept talking about some of the porno’s that he had been watching. He talked about longing to suck dick like the guys in the films and offering himself up like the happy guys in the films. Billy seemed to idolize the men he saw on the television.

When he wasn’t talking about the porn, he was constantly asking his father about his physical appearance.

“Dad does my but look bigger to you?” Billy had asked while wiggling it near Edwin’s face. “Does my ass look fuckable? Does it look sexy when I swishy this way? Did you notice how visible my cock is in these tight shorts? Do you think I’m sexier in this new look?”

Edwin found that he had no problems answering the questions. Yes his but did look bigger and very fuckable. When he pranced he appeared sexy and slutty, so he should keep doing it. His large cock was very noticeable, he’d admitted eyeing it all day. And yes his son was very sexy in his new look. Edwin has to reaffirm his son’s sexiness and sluttiness many times that day, but he didn’t mind doing it.

Every admission made his son feel happy and proud.

Billy had also been doing many more sexual poses throughout the day. He was bending over and arching his back in a provocative manner every chance he got. Edwin soaked in the sight admiring his son’s body.

It was a rough day since a fence had broken. Edwin hoped that some of the hired hands would be returning soon since he wouldn’t mind the extra help. But at the same time he enjoyed spending time with just Billy and himself.

Still there was the same sexual tension. Edwin was getting a serious case of blue balls from admiring his son’s young body all day. He knew his wife wasn’t in the best frame of mind, but maybe he could talk her into some adult relationship time tonight.

“I’m so glad my boys are home. I made a casserole for tonight. Did you boys have a nice day?”

Billy bounced into the room first. Throughout the day his movements became more pronounced and more like prancing. His movements were deliberately done to bring more attention to his ass.

“It was great!” Billy exclaimed. “Dad said I looked sexy and slutty so I’m really happy.”

“It was also a lot of hard work. I’m exhausted,” Edwin stated before plopping down in his seat. He rubbed his shoulder to loosen the muscles. “I’m stiff from all the lifting we needed to do today. Not as young as I used to be.”

“Oh honey, do you need a back massage?” Mother asked.

“Yeah, that would be really nice,” admitted Edwin. He wanted to rid himself of the uncomfortable urges from Billy. A nice back massage from his wife would do the trick. Mary always had good hands.

“Billy would you mind giving your father a back massage?” Mother asked.

“Sure!” Billy said sounding a bit too excited.

“Honey are you sure you don’t want to do it?” asked Edwin.

“Oh no dear. I don’t think I should. I always say you two need to show more affection towards each other, and Billy wants to. Besides, Billy had stronger hands and is far more sensual than me. I’m sure he’ll get you relaxed in to time.

Edwin doubted this. He always felt uneasy around Billy as of late. But when Billy started to rub his shoulders, his tension started to melt away.

“See doesn’t that feel good when Billy does it? His touch is so much better than mine. Feeling his hands on you makes you feel amazing. He makes you feel enticed.”

“Yeah,” Edwin said feeling so relaxed he almost fell asleep.

“You should take off your shirt dear, it will probably feel even more sensuous,” said Mother as she went to the oven to get out a pie she had been baking. “You’ll find it so much more alluring and put you in the right mood.”

“Yeah, Dad. Let me take this off,” Billy said not even waiting for permission. He licked his lips as he took in his father’s bare chest. Edwin had kept in good shape over the years. While not overly toned as his son, you could easily the muscles on him. He also had treasure patches of dark hairs on his chest.

“See dear, doesn’t that feel better. Much more erotic, when it is skin to skin,” said Mother as she laid out the apple pie to cool.

Edwin nodded his head in agreement though he looked like he was in a daze. He could hear Billy’s breath becoming heavier. His hands started to explore more than just the shoulders.

“Gosh dad, you’re so big and strong,” Billy panted and he ran his hands along his father’s arms. “And you’ve got sucha hot body.”

“Billy has always worshiped you Edwin. He idolizes you. Billy always wants to make you feel good. You should let him do it more often. It makes him happy and you get invigorated when you two get more intimate. You two need to spend more time together anyways.”

“Yeah,” moaned Edwin. His own breathing starting to become heavy.

“You two used to play so nicely together. I wish you’d do it more often. You so enjoyed eachother,” Mother said as she took a bite off her plate.

This went on for awhile until Mother noticed that dinner was getting cold. “Now I know you boys are enjoying yourselves, but make sure to clean your plates. After dinner you can have a good time with eachother.”

Billy stopped, though feeling very disappointed. They ate dinner, while Edwin was trying to wrap his head about what was going on. He also found himself both anticipating and dreading hanging out his son after dinner. His dick was half hard after the massage, and he glanced over to Billy to see the boy’s tight shorts didn’t hide his own erection.

Billy seemed to engulf his dinner with great speed. His mother gushed over her hungry boy. After dinner was done Mother started to clear off the table. “Hey dad why don’t we finish the massage in my room. You can lay down on my bed while I do your back.”

Edwin was about to say that was a bad idea, before Mother chimed in. “Oh that is a wonderful idea. But Edwin your pants are all grimy after the hard day’s work. I don’t want you making too big of mess of Billy’s sheets. Give them to me and I’ll put them in the wash.”

“Oh, right,” said Edwin. He unbuckled his belt and Billy helped him out of his pants. Edwin was only in his white briefs and socks. Billy had taken his own initiative and started to remove his shorts revealing a bright red thong, which barely contained his large dick.

“You can wash my shorts too, right mom?” Billy asked while handing them over with his father’s pants.

“Of course dear. And Edwin, when Billy is done with you, you should return the favor and give his a nice back rub as well. You need to show the boy some nice affection. Just let loose and enjoy yourself.”

“Yeah!” said Billy. He grabbed his father hand and literally dragged him upstairs into his room. “Here dad lay down on the bed and I’ll rub your back. Mom got me some massage oil somewhere. I’ll make you feel real good.”

Edwin crawled onto the bed and noticed the sheets were black silk. “Er, you’ve changed a couple of things in your room Billy?” Edwin asked looking over the room.

“Yeah, mom bought me a bunch of stuff. She said it would be better to help me accept myself as a slut. She also got rid of a bunch of the things I don’t need anymore. You know the stuff that I was trying to fool myself I liked,” Billy explained.

He then climbed on top of his father and knelt over him. Billy then added the oils to his hands and started to rub them into his father’s back. “Does that feel good dad?”

Edwin moaned. “Yeah, that feel real good,” he said he felt himself relax again. He looked over the room to see how things changed. In place of posters of sports heroes and women in alcohol ads there were pictures of naked men. The calendar on the wall even had naked men in intimate acts on them. A mess of DVD cases lay on the floor by the TV, all gay porn. His sports trophies were still there, but they were mixed with sex toys of a colorful variety.

His attention to the room waned when he was the mirror which held the reflection of his son on top of him, rubbing his back. He had to admit it was an erotic image. His son’s youthful, muscular body pressing into him. He felt so captivated in what he saw in the mirror. He could also see the lust in his son’s eyes.

“Gawd, dad you’re so hot,” Billy said breathily. “You’ve got such an amazing body.”

Edwin could see Billy’s haron sticking out of this thong. He also noticed that his own erection grinding into the bed. He was thankful Billy couldn’t see it.

Billy continued to massage him and Edwin watch the erotic dance Billy did. His back was arched and he grinded his own body with the movements. Eventually Billy dropped his head to nuzzle against Edwin’s back.

Edwin gulped at the scene this was getting too out of control. “Billy you did a good job, um why don’t I finish up with you and we can head off to bed.” Edwin got a cold chill from the last statement. Slip of the tongue he told himself.

Billy was complaint and switch positions. Edwin found himself ontop of the boy. He wasn’t sure why he continued in this position instead of a more chaste one, it was just natural. He tried his best to hide his own hard on from his son. Billy had no qualms about displaying his own.

He put some of the oils on Billy’s back and started to rub.

He couldn’t help but notice how nice Billy’s body was. It was covered in smooth muscles. He loved the way that his thong disappeared into the crack of his enormous ass. It made him appear slutty and more appealing. Inappropriate thoughts flooded Edwin’s head.

“Harder dad,” Billy moaned.

Edwin followed the plea, but was still weirded out by it. He applied more pressure and as he did Billy started to moan letting him know that he liked it. The longer it went on the louder Billy become and his body started to wither and squirm under his father’s touch.

As Edwin took in more of the crazed images, his cock become even stiffer and his briefs were becoming wet with precum. He started to put more pressure into the boy’s muscles and noticed that the length of his cock was running along Billy’s ass crack.

“Oh fuck dad, keep going,” Billy moaned as he started to grind his hips into Edwin’s. Edwin didn’t stop. His own breath was heavy in desire. Edwin knew his son must have noticed his erection since he seemed to put particular attention into pressing against the organ.

Billy’s moans became louder until it was almost of his he was screaming. The reflection in the mirror looked almost like they were having sex, if it wasn’t for the minimal of clothing they were wearing.

After the display went on for some time, Edwin decided it was best to call it quits before things really went out of control.

“Okay son, we should probably get some rest. We got a busy day tomorrow,” Edwin explain while still not removing himself from kneeling over and pressing into his son.

Billy gave a passive sigh. He obviously looked disappointed.

Edwin rolled off to the side of the bed.

“Um, dad I have a question for you?” Billy said.

“Okay son ask,” Edwin replied. He was somewhat dreading the question.

“Do you think I’m sexy? I mean really sexy?” Billy had sat up in his bed and looked Edwin in the eyes with an almost pleading look.

“Son you are one of the most sexiest sight I’ve ever seen,” Edwin responded while taking in the sight of his mostly naked son.

“Do you really mean it dad?”

“Of course Billy.”

“And you think I’m slutty dad?” Billy moved closer to his dad still looking his straight in the eyes.

“Billy you look very slutty,” Edwin responded. He then noticed that Billy’s eyes dropped and he had a disappointed look on his face. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m mean I know I look slutty, but I don’t feel slutty. I really really want to be a slut, but...” Billy’s gave started to gravitate to his father’ s erection. “Dad will you let me suck you cock?”

“What?!” Edwin said in surprise. “Son I don’t think...”

“Please dad. I need to know what it feels like to be a slut. Help me feel slutty dad,” Billy pleaded. He hadn’t taken his hungry eyes off Edwin’s cock. He lowered himself off the bed and onto his knees infront of his father. He tugged on the elastic band of his father’s briefs.

“Billy I um,” Edwin said conflicted. He knew it was wrong but Mother had said to help Billy feel slutty. But Billy hadn’t waited for permission. He plopped out the large dick out of the briefs and quickly engulfed it.

Edwin overwhelmed by the view of his son doing done on him. The boy had no inhibitions. He literally worshiped the cock with his mouth.

Billy’s hands ran up and down Edwin’s legs as he took the cock out of his mouth briefly to lick balls and run his tongue along the length of the dick. Edwin had never seen his son look more happy and satiated in his life.

Edwin knew he should have been disgusted by what he saw be he couldn’t have been more aroused. His fingers clutched the silk-lined bedding as his son sent him over an erogenous cliff.

“Am I doing all right dad?” Billy asked with a heavy breath before going full steam back onto the cock.

Edwin remembered that Billy wanted reaffirmation of his sluttiness. No, he needed the reaffirmation. For some off reasoning Edwin started to feel proud of his son. He was able to embrace who he was with no reservations.

“Yes, Billy, you’re doing very well. You look very slutty with that big cock in your mouth. So you feel like a dirty slut now Billy?” Edwin asked.

Billy moaned. If his mouth wasn’t full he’d tell him he felt really slutty and that his mother was right. He was happiest when he fully indulged in his slut tendencies. To hear his father confirm his sluttiness threw him over the edge. He started to go after the dick with new vigor and hunger.

“Look at you go,” purred Edwin. “You look like you need this so bad. Like you crave it. How could anyone doubt you’re a slut?”

Edwin leaned back as he grabbed a handful of bleached hair guiding the boy to faster motions.

“You look so sexy son. With your body so exposed while lapping on that cock. You’ve even have your back arched showing how submissive you are. God you’re so sexy.”

Billy was moans were becoming more like muffled screams of pleasure. His large erection was poking out of the thong. It had been slapping itself on his abs leaving a copious amount of precum by his naval. He hadn’t bothered to touch himself because he knew he was too close to cumming and he didn’t want it to end. But with all his father’s praises it drew him over the edge.

He dropped the cock from his mouth as he gasped from the climax. It was so intense. His hand grabbed his cock and he had leaned back. It was almost instinctual. He wanted the cum to spray on his body. The force of the cum hit his chin and globs squirted onto his chest. A shot missed him and went over his shoulder, but otherwise he had been pretty accurate.

Edwin watched the display as he started to stroke his moist cock. He made a loud animalistic grunt as he pumped his cock. Out of an unknown drive, Edwin unloaded his own cum, shooting for Billy’s face.

It wasn’t graceful, but Billy opened his mouth wide trying to catch some of the cum. Edwin looked down off the bed at his panting son, dripping with cum from the two of them. He felt on odd sense of pride for him.

“Did that help you feel nice and slutty son?” Edwin asked.

“Yeah,” said Billy somewhat dreamy eyed.

“Good, now off to bed with ya. We got a lot of work to do tomorrow,” Edwin said standing up.

Billy shot up too. “Thank dad. Night.” With that he kissed his dad. Not like a normal peck, but a full on the mouth kiss as he pressed his sum soaked body into his father’s flesh.

Edwin was slightly taken aback by this. But he remembered he had to show more affection towards Billy and returned the kiss. They eventually broke the kiss and Billy went to bed with a pleased look on his face. Edwin went to bed feeling pleased, though a little weirded, out about feeling so proud of what just happened.

* * *

The next morning Billy came down with an even bigger bounce in his step. He wearing a pair of blue hot pants on and decided to go shirtless again that day. “Morning mom!” he said as he kissed her on the cheek.

“Oh good morning dear!”

“Morning dad!” he said kissing him on the mouth. Edwin saw that his wife’s back was turned and allowed Billy to French kiss him for a moment or two.

Eventually Mother put the pancakes on the table. “Did you boys enjoy yourselves last night?” she asked.

“Oh yeah. Dad really made me feel good last night,” Billy said bouncing in his seat as he said it.

“Oh good. You boys were so loud last night, you nearly shook the house,” said mother, “And did you enjoy yourself Edwin?”

“Um, yes, very much so,” he admitted almost guiltily.

“Oh Edwin,” mother said laughing. “You shouldn’t feel uncomfortable being affectionate with Billy. You should do it more regularly. I know Billy would appreciate it. Wouldn’t you Billy?”

“Oh yeah!” Billy admitted freely.

“Billy is such a good boy. You should never ever stop him when he wants to be affectionate with you and show you how much he loves you.”

“Right,” mumbled Edwin. He was only half listening. He was feeling Billy taking the advice actively by stroking Edwin’s inner thigh, moving closer to his crotch. Even wearing jeans it felt intimate to Edwin.

He felt his cock feeling restrained in his pants. Edwin was envious of Billy’s elastic shorts. His son’s hardening cock was able to stretch out the elastic materials of the fabric. The erection might be more transparent, but it was probably far more comfortable. He was staring at Billy’s crotch when he noticed his wife asked him a question.

“Sorry dear,” he said trying haphazardly to go back to her conversation while eying Billy.

“I said you love give to Billy lots of attention. After all it is so nice to see the nice young lustful slut our son is turning into. He takes after you on that. You men, always thinking about sex, constantly on your minds.”

“Um, mom, dad and I need to go out and work now,” Billy interrupted. His hands were now groping Edwin’s balls. Edwin hadn’t noticed that Billy’s seat was pressing against him so the two could lean into each other. “Like right now.”

“Oh, but you haven’t finished your breakfast,” Mother chimed.

“Don’t worry, I’ll stuff my face on the truck ride,” Bill announced winking at his father and licking his lips.

“Alright,” Mother said smiling as Billy leapt out the door. “Oh and Edwin, I know there have been a lot of changes, but you’re just going to have to accept them. We have such a good lustful son and we need to encourage him to be the best slut there is. Don’t you think?”

“You’re right,” Edwin said. “I’ll go work on that Mother.”

“Have fun honey!” mother called out as Edwin raced to the truck and the waiting Billy.

* * *

They were able to get some work done, but it seemed harder. Billy had blew Edwin on the truck ride to the different parts of the farm that were understaffed. The problem was that Billy wanted to play when they had work to be done. He wanted to give a lap dance or give his father a massage instead of the chores they needed to get done.

But then Edwin figured out what to do. “If we don’t finish all our chores before dinner you don’t get to suck my cock on the way home boy.”

Billy straightened up after that. He worked twice as hard to make sure everything was done. He didn’t lighted up on the flirting though. Edwin thought this was fine. You could flirt and work at the same time.

Despite the slow start the two finished a little early and the two laid in a pile of hay and made out. Edwin laughed as they got up. He hadn’t done this since he was in high school. He also noticed he left a good size hickey on Billy’s neck.

True to his word, Billy was able to suck on the desired cock on the truck ride back.

When they got back Billy kicked off his shorts leaving on only a sweaty jock strap. It had a blue and white elastic bands and the fabric was blue with a white motif of a rooster. Mother took the hot pants and giggled. “Oh my little boy toy. We’re lucky if you wear any clothing at all.”

“I think he’s better without clothing,” Edwin said approvingly. He pulled on the back of the elastic band and let it slap back into place. “But the clothing he does wear makes him look especially slutty and enticing.”

Billy wiggled his exposed ass for his father.

“You seem especially happy Billy,” Mother said.

“Yeah, dad has been making me feel especially sexy and slutty today,” Bill said as he sat down in his chair. “I hope I make a good slut.”

“Oh honey, you’ll be a great slut. No man will be able to turn down your advances. And once you get a cock in your ass you’ll be a true slut, just like those boys in the porno. Can you imagine having your boy hole filled with a nice big cock?” Mother asked.

“Yeah,” Billy moaned with a glazed look in his eyes. He started to rock his ass to and fro in his seat. “I need to get a cock inside my boy hole.”

“And once you get your cherry popped, you’ll be crazy to have you boy pussy filled. Once you get a taste you’ll be a big ol’ bottom slut probably even more obsessed with cock than you are now. You’ll just be a dumb cock crazed whore after that. Wouldn’t that make you happy Billy?”

Billy’s mind seemed to be elsewhere. He just gazed off into thin air with a serene smile on his face. He just nodded in agreement though.

“Oh, Edwin, can you imagine our son becoming the full slut that he is? Can you imagine him gleefully having his boy pussy stuffed cock. His tight hole welcoming all takers. His ass being pounded away at. Just think of it dear,” Mother said to Edwin, whose mind was in fact thinking of it

Mother guided Edwin to the table since he was too lost in thought to guide himself.

“Now eat your dinner boys,” Mother chimed. “Oh and some of the hands will be coming back tomorrow. I went into town and got them over that little fuss. I’m sure they’ll be impressed with all the changes you boys made.”

They ate dinner as Mother talked on and on. While neither men were listening too intently to the conversation they were learning new things about themselves.

“Oh I forgot to mention. I’ll be going out of town tonight. I’m going to visit my sister,” Mother said.

With that Billy bucked up, “Really? So you’ll be gone tonight. And dad will be in his bed all alone?”

“Well I certainly won’t be sleeping there tonight,” Mother replied. “I’m actually about to head out now.” She walked over to Edwin and kissed him on the cheek. “Now make sure Billy misbehaves.” She then walked over to Billy and pinched him on the cheeks. “Oh my good little slut. No one can say no to that face. You’re going to be the talk of the town.”

“Now I’m off have fun while I’m gone,” Mother said as she left.

Billy and Edwin ran to the window and saw the car drive off. They waited a few minutes before the headlights vanished into the night before they rushed upstairs.

As they slammed into the room Billy started to tear his father’s clothes off. He didn’t understand why his father wore so many clothes. They just got in the way. Edwin on the other hand was taking advantage of his son’s exposed skin. His hands were everywhere on Billy’s body and his tongue started to explore as well.

Billy was half done removing the clothes before he lost his composure from his father’s sensual attack. He felt a wave of euphoria as his muscles gave into the animalist force his father presented.

Billy found himself slammed onto his parent’s bed being pinned by Edwin. Billy was aroused by the fact that it was his parent’s bed he was in now. There was a thrill about defiling the piece of furniture.

“Oh fuck dad, I want you so bad,” Billy panted.

Edwin slowed his attack and made his lips lick its way across Billy’s chiseled chest to his mouth. The two made out in a rough kiss. Billy started to mew sounds of arousal as he lifted his legs up.

He started to grind his ass onto his father’s dick. “Dad I need you inside me. Please I need you to fill my slut hole.”

Edwin barely looked up but reached for an extremely large container of lube next to the bed. It had never been there before, but he knew it was there. Edwin took some of the lube into his hand and started to finger his son. It was a good thing it was economy sized because Edwin planned on using a lot in the future.

“Oh gawd,” Billy moaned as he withered into the bed. He lifted his legs higher up to give his father better access. The deeper the fingers got the louder he groaned.

Edwin smiled at his son. It was arousing him to see his son act so perverted with uncontrollable lust. He hadn’t taken off his jock strap. All that mattered was getting his ass filled. He licked his lips looking down at his son’s hungry hole.

“Oh man dad, put your cock in me. I need to be a real slut. Fuck me and turn me into an uncontrollable cock whore. I need it so bad,” Billy moaned.

Edwin was happy to oblige. He lubed his cock up and pressed it up to Billy’s hole. Slowly he pressed it into his son. His cock went deeper and deeper in. Edwin loved the sight and the tight feeling of the boy’s slut hole.

A look of euphoria haunted Billy’s expression. He looked so happy to finally get a cock inside his boy pussy. When the cock was all the way in, Billy purred with satisfaction. Edwin soaked in a moment of the feeling of his cock being totally inside the boy, and then started to fuck him.

He was slow at first, but then he became wild. Edwin lost all control from seeing his some writhing and screaming in pleasure underneath him. Billy was becoming louder the more intense the fucking became.

“Oh man dad,” Billy panted, “she was right. I need this. I need cock in me all the time. I need to be a dumb cock crazed whore. Thank you daddy for making me a real slut.”

Edwin felt so proud of his son. He was also glad that he helped Billy take the final step to being a true slut. He bent down and kissed Billy passionately while he continued to fuck him.

Their bodies rolled on the bed as they kissed. Eventually Edwin found his back on the bed which his son bounced on top, pushing the big dick in and out of his boy pussy. He looked so happy.

As he was basking at the sight, Edwin started to hear footsteps. They sounded like his wife’s heels. He could hear them coming up the stairs. His brained registered how loud Billy was with his lust filled moans.

The footsteps started to get closer to the door. Edwin knew they should stop, but he didn’t want to. He would take any consequences as long as he could keep his cock in his son’s boy hole a little longer and see how happy his son was slutting himself out.

“Is everything alright in there?” he heard Mary’s voice. “Awful lot of screaming in there.”

The door creaked slowly open. Edwin felt his heart race and knew there was no escape.

“Oh my,” said Mary as she looked upon the scene.

Billy hadn’t stopped. He felt bouncing up and down on the cock. A crazed look of bliss seemed to be in his eyes.

“I was so silly and in such a rush when I left I forgot my bags,” Mother explained. She walked over to the closet and pulled out a small plastic pink suitcase.

“Oh my little man whore, look at you go,” Mother pinned looking at Billy. “You’re only happy when you’re serving and offering yourself up to men. And look at your silly big cock still in its jockstrap. You haven’t taken it out yet, but you’re dribbling cum. How many times have you cum Billy?”

“Three,” Billy moaned. “Oh gawd mom, you were right. I need this so much. I need to be a big old bottom slut, just like you told me. I need dicks in me.”

“That’s right dear” Mother cooed. “I told you that you didn’t need that silly school. You’re too distracted by men and cocks to learn anything other than how to make yourself a bigger slut. I’m sure if you keep working hard on whoring yourself out and making yourself look sexy, you’ll make it into one of those porno films you enjoy. That is you dream isn’t it Billy?”

BIlly was far too gone to respond to his mother, but vision of cameras on him as he was getting fucked started to creep into his imagination.

“Oh Edwin, I’m so glad you’re helping Billy. He is your pride and joy after all. I know you can’t keep your eyes or your hands off our young son. The entire town knows it after all. Not that you boys care. You men can only think of your cocks.”

“But you’ll make sure our son become a good slut now Edwin. He does take after you, you know. Farewell boys.”

Mother left the room leaving the door to the hallway open. As she reached the staircase she could hear Edwin cry out. She knew that Edwin had came inside Billy. Not that it would slow the two down.

* * *

The next morning Billy woke up feeling happy and content. He realized he felt warm and realized his father’s strong arms were wrapped around him. He then noticed that Edwin thick cock was still wedged inside of him. No wonder he felt so happy Billy realized.

Billy shifted his body to nudge his father while keeping the cock inside of him. His movements woke Edwin. The two kissed fervently for a while before getting up.

The two men had cereal for breakfast, which was the first time in the past two weeks. Billy was naked and kept making sexual innuendos with his father. Much to Edwin’s disappointment, he made Billy run upstairs and put on some clothes for the day’s work.

They were fully staff that day. The men were giving Billy odd looks throughout the day, but didn’t say anything. Billy was in his cutoff shorts and a pair of working boots. Peeks of black and pink underwear were exposed on purpose.

Edwin hadn’t realized how much work had come on unattended. He realized in hindsight he had been too distracted by his sexy son. He’d have to start laying down the ground rules.

In the later portion of the day Edwin was talking about some of the farm that needed repairs with one of his staff when the two ran into a room. They found Thomas, one of the younger hands, receiving a blow job from Billy. Billy was now out of his shorts and in his pink and black underwear. Edwin noticed that the underwear left a wide opening to Billy’s ass, making it easier to access.

Edwin gave an intentional cough as he reached for a pitchfork. Thomas looked up at Edwin and then at the pitchfork and then back to Edwin, but then back to the pitchfork.

“Thomas did you finish your tasks today?” Edwin asked.

Thomas was petrified and stared directly at the pitchfork. Edwin had to repeat the question for him to respond.

“Er no sir I still have...” Thomas muttered.

“Go get it done then,” Edwin said.

“Dad,” Billy whined in a juvenile pout.

“Billy we have a farm to run. You know the rules. Everyone does their jobs. John you’ve done all your tasks today, right?” Edwin asked the man next to him.

“Er, yes,” John replied quickly. “I was just about to head home to the wife when we were done talking.”

“Nonsense,” Edwin said leading John more into the room. “You haven’t played with Billy yet. That is his job after all. He works hard in the morning and then offers himself up to all the hardworking men that finished their work.

“Um, sir, I’m not gay. I need to...”

“John you do find my son sexy don’t you?” Edwin asked leading the man right in front of Billy.

John found he couldn’t answer the question. Or rather he wasn’t comfortable with the answer. He stared transfixed at the boy’s body. He felt like he was tempted with forbidden fruit.

Billy, for his part, didn’t hesitate at all. He saw the man admiring his body and went in for the kill and kissed him. The two kissed for a while as Billy’s hands started to reach down John’s pants. Within no time Billy had another cock in his mouth moaning away gleefully.

Edwin watched his son with admiration. “Thomas you better work quickly,” he shouted to the man leaving. “If you don’t finish your work by sundown, you won’t get to play with Billy.” With that Thomas rushed out, pitchfork in hand, to finish his tasks.

* * *

Later that evening Billy was clearing the table for the meal he had cooked. It wasn’t the greatest meal, but he was learning. He had on an apron and nothing else. Edwin had been reaching under the apron all night to stroke the boy’s cock. Billy had just giggled that his father couldn’t help but have his hands all over him.

As he started to wash the dishes Billy heard a knock on the door and went to answer it.

“Oh hey, Uncle Joe,” Billy said seeing his uncle still in his sheriff’s uniform. Billy seemed happy to see him.

“Oh hey there William,” Joe said looking at Billy weirdly. Joe kept staring, but he felt like he wasn’t computing some obvious fact. “I came to check up on your mum. Been putting it off for a while now. I’m sure it hasn’t been easy on her with all the news going around.” Billy had turned around to clean some dishes and Joe could see the exposed muscled ass and couldn’t help but stare.

“Call me Billy, Uncle Joe. I like it when you call me Billy,” Billy said with a wink. “But mum’s out. She went to see her sister.”

“Um, right Billy,” Joe said nodding. Still something didn’t feel right. “Wait we don’t have a sister, it was just the two of us.”

“Huh,” Billy responded, “Shucks then I don’t know where she went. But Uncle Joe I have a question for you. Do you think I’m sexy?”

With that Billy dropped his apron so his uncle could get a better evaluation.

* * *

Edwin was sitting at his desks looking over some paperwork when he started to hear the loud noises coming from Billy’s room. He knew from experience that Billy was only that loud when he was getting fucked. Edwin felt a burst of pride for his son. But still he was curious who his son was with. The working hands had all gone home. Edwin decided he would find out.

He found Billy’s room door wide open and the boy sprawled on the bed still moaning out rowdily. His legs were wrapped around his Uncle Joe’s back. Joe was in his sheriff’s uniform that was haphazardly unbuttoned and the pants were down to the ankles. He was pounding away at the very happy Billy.

Joe had noticed that Edwin was at the door. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but he didn’t stop or slow down. He didn’t want to either.

“He...he said he wanted...he wanted to know what it felt like to...to have dick in him from his mom’s side. I couldn’t say no to him,” Joe muttered.

Edwin smiled at the scene. “Billy has always enjoys being a naughty little slut. How does it feel to have Uncle Joe’s dick in you Billy?”

“Oh if feels so good dad,” Billy moaned. “Not as good as your dick, but Uncle Joe knows how to fuck me and treat me like a real whore.”

As heard his son moan in sin, Edwin had been unbuckling his pants. “Good Billy. You wanted to know what your uncle’s cock felt like inside of you, but how about having both sides of the family inside of you.”

“God, yes, YES,” Billy moaned.

Edwin put his cock by Billy’s mouth and the boy went straight to work. Joe eventually flipped Billy off his back onto all fours. The men tried different positions for a good portion of the evening. It all escalated until they figured out a way to get both Edwin’s and Joe dick into Billy boy pussy at the same time.

In the morning the three men were wrapped in a tangled naked mess. Joe stayed for breakfast. Billy tried his hands at hotcakes. He wore a pair of pink bikini briefs and looked very pleased with himself.

“I should probably get going,” Joe said. He hadn’t expected to spend the night. He had somewhat forgot what he came for originally as well. “Things are still a mess at the office over the whole affair.”

“But you’ll come back and visit soon, right Uncle Joe?” Billy said. “And bring your uniform,” he followed saying eyeing his uncle’s clothed body.”

“Um, sure Billy, how could I say no to you,” Joe said. He felt his cock twitch at the thought of coming back for another visit.

“Oh and bring your handcuffs next time,” Billy said with a mischievous look. “And your nightstick.”

Joe gulped from the new images that raced in his head. He promised to be back soon and left to his own job.

Edwin told Billy he had to finish his own breakfast before they started. Billy sat down on his father’s lap as he ate. Edwin fondled his son telling the boy how sexy he was.

Billy couldn’t be any happier in his new life and neither could Edwin.

* * *

In a taxi miles away.

“Mrs. Foster?” the driver asked. “Mary Foster, right?” The woman was dressed like she was a 50’s housewife and even had on an apron while riding in the coach.

“Oh yes dear, sorry my head was off in the clouds,” Mrs. Foster explained with a cheerful smile.

“This is your stop miss, nice place.” the driver he said looking at the large building.

“Oh, I’m just visiting my sister,” Mrs. Foster explained. “Did I show you a picture of my Billy?” The woman took out a framed photo from her bag. The picture was a fairly effeminate looking guy despite a muscular frame. He was half naked and in a pair of shorts that were rather provocative. His stance too was rather sexually provocative. The guy was obviously gay from the looks of things in the driver’s opinion. An odd picture for a mother to have framed and carry around with her. And who carried around a framed picture?

“Um, you must be very proud,” the driver said respectfully.

“Oh yes. My Billy is such a good boy. I was sad to leave, but he doesn’t need his mother anymore. And there are so many good boys that need a good mother to teach them who they really are,” Mrs. Foster dithered. “I know Edwin will look after him.”

“Er um sure,” the driver said not really understanding what she was talking about. He helped her with her bags and the butler took the items inside.

Mrs. Foster walked up the stairs when she got inside. She had taken the new last name to help with her new role in life. She smiled to herself thinking about all the good she would do.

She found a large room with a fireplace and seven chairs. She sat down in one and smiled at the woman in the center of the seats.

“Hello dear sister,” Mrs. Foster said as she took out some knitting.

“Welcome Mother,” Faith said. “Praise the Goddess.”

“Praise the Goddess,” Mother repeated.