The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mother’s Motor’s Running Hot

Brenda whistled to herself as she pulled the clothing from the dryer. It was the beginning to another typical weekend in the household. She was getting started with the daily chores, her son was working long hours at the hardware store downtown, and her husband was away on business. Sure, it was tough cleaning and taking care of a house with two men in it, but Brenda never complained. She liked being a housewife, even if it was a rare thing to find in today’s world.

She had only just finished returning the clothes to their proper places, stacked neatly in her drawers or carefully hung in the closets, when the phone began ringing. Brenda walked back towards the kitchen and grabbed the cordless so she could continue loading a second load in the dryer.

“Hello?”

There was a series of clicks and then a rather gravelly distorted voice. “Is your motor running?”

Brenda stopped pulling wet clothes from the washer and switched the phone to her other ear.

“Excuse me?”

“I asked if your motor was running?”

She walked away and attempted to gauge whether she recognized the voice. “I’m really sorry, sir. I don’t quite understand what you’re asking.”

The distortion seemed to grow and the clicks and pops of static could be heard. “Your motor, is it running?”

Brenda ran a finger through her sleek brunette hair. She placed a hand on her hips and cocked her head to the side. “I think you have the wrong number or something. What number were you trying to reach?”

“I wanted to know if your motor was running.” The voice said. He paused, then Brenda could hear him laughing. “If it is, you’d better catch it.”

The connection went dead and Brenda felt her cheeks flush. It was a stupid prank call. Of all the annoyances to take her out of the swing of her household chores, a prank call was the last thing she expected.

With a sigh, she returned the phone to the kitchen and went back to her chores. She’d just finished loading the dryer when her head began to spin. She stood up and closed the dryer, assuming it was simply her sinuses acting up. They usually started up around the spring like this and standing and crouching while loading the laundry had probably just aggravated them.

It wasn’t until she returned to her room to finish sorting her clothing that Brenda had the first compulsion to try on a different outfit.

Ordinarily, Brenda would never think twice about wearing anything fancy around the house on a weekend. It wasn’t like anyone was going to be around, so she didn’t exactly need to look nice. But for some reason, Brenda kept returning to the closet and looking where she’d hung some of her clothing. There was a new slinky top she’d gotten just last week. It was a bright red number and she recalled how much it had set off her hazel eyes when she wore it in the changing room.

Brenda took the top out and looked it over, feeling the soft silky material. She was planning on waiting until her husband returned from his trip to wear it. Somehow, she wondered if maybe she’d made the right decision buying it. Maybe she should just try it on at home once before he saw it, just to confirm her instincts.

Fifteen minutes later, Brenda left her room, now wearing the slinky red top. It felt amazing, and after five minutes of looking in the bathroom mirror, Brenda was sure it looked quite flattering on her. It especially showed off her cleavage, the one thing that always made her husband drool. He’d probably love to see her doing housework wearing this revealing of a top.

As she wiped the countertops down in the kitchen, waiting for the dryer to stop, Brenda kept having to pull her straps back up onto her shoulders. The top was perfect all right, but it wasn’t the best for manual labor. Every movement of her arms shook her breasts which in turn shook the straps loose. She almost failed to notice that one nipple was revealed as she returned to the laundry room.

“Oops.” She said to nobody in particular. Pulling the top back up, Brenda smiled at just how teasing this top would be for her poor husband.

When the dryer buzzed, the phone rang again. She almost missed it this time as the dryer blocked out the first ring. She rushed back to the kitchen, grabbing the phone before it rang a third time.

“Hello?”

More clicks and pops, then the same distorted voice. “Is your motor running yet?”

Brenda placed a hand on her head. This guy, she grumbled. The guy had nothing better to do than harass her at home? She tried to play nice and not give the prank caller the satisfaction.

“Haha, that’s funny. No, my motor’s not running, sorry.”

The voice seemed unfazed and simply started right up as though expecting that response. “That’s too bad. Don’t worry, your motor will be running soon enough.”

The phone clicked and went silent. She shook her head as she returned it to the kitchen. “What the hell?” Brenda asked. She just couldn’t understand how something so completely juvenile could be so entertaining. With the amount of static on that guy’s phone line, he should really be more concerned with getting his connection looked at, instead of prank calling busy mothers trying to get their household in order.

She took the clothes out of the dryer and carefully began folding them or hanging them on hangers. As she was walking past her son’s room, she noticed his floor to ceiling mirror and caught a glimpse of how nice she looked in her top.

The material was gorgeous, she thought, and boy did it make her tits look nice and perky. She kept herself in great shape. Between jogging and the rigorous task of keeping the house in decent condition, Brenda was surprised she hadn’t worked her tits off. But even back in high school, she always had a pair to beat a full house. She wiggled a little in front of the mirror, watching one strap fall down and the top swell of her left breast rise and fall with her every breath.

She must have stared for several minutes before she noticed just how locked in on her appearance she was. She’d failed to even look around the room. Her son had lots of girly pictures in his room. What college boy didn’t? One thing she noticed that most of these girls were showing, was plenty of leg.

She looked down at her own legs, covered in an old pair of jeans. Maybe she should change and see if she had something that went better with the top. It wouldn’t hurt to plan her outfit while her husband was still away. Maybe he’d like it better if she tried something a bit naughty. She grinned and scurried off to her bedroom closet.

Brenda noticed she was having trouble dusting off the low coffee table twenty minutes later. Some of the trouble could be her tight miniskirt she’d found hidden away in the back of her closet. She knew it was something she had from years back, something her full hips had filled out even then. Now she looked practically sinful in it, the bottom cutting across mid-thigh.

Still, she thought, it did look nice and she may as well see how it wears. After all nobody would be home for hours.

Dusting away, one of her nipples shaking back and forth above the neckline of her top, Brenda nearly fell to the floor as the phone on the table behind her blared to life.

Heart thumping, Brenda took a rest and sat down next to the table. Picking up the phone, she tried to keep her voice steady. “Hello?”

“How’s that motor? Is it running yet?”

Brenda grimaced. “You know, this really isn’t funny.”

“That your motor isn’t running?”

“No, this prank. It’s not funny. I mean, you don’t even have it right. Shouldn’t you be asking if my refrigerator is running or something?”

The clicks and pops seemed to pick up as the voice laughingly replied. “Oh you’re already far too cold. A refrigerator wouldn’t help that. I just need to know if your motor is running yet.”

Brenda sighed, her head beginning to pound from listening to the distorted static-filled tone over the phone. “What does that even mean?”

“You know what I mean. Think about it. I’ll call back later.”

Brenda didn’t get a chance to say not to bother calling back before the phone went to a dial tone.

Sitting there on the couch, Brenda wondered what the guy could possibly mean by asking if her motor was running. Why was he so determined to keep making her the butt of his warped joke? She looked down and noticed that not only had her nipple popped into view, her entire left breast was sitting on the outside of her skimpy red top. She giggled as she grabbed it playfully and stuffed it back into hiding.

An hour later, Brenda was wearing some new heels she’d gotten at the mall a month ago. They were really only meant for special occasions with her husband, not even for going out in public. But she felt they completed the look she was going for. She’d just rolled the vacuum cleaner into her son’s room when she got caught up in her reflection.

Brenda stroked her fingers across the swell of her hips, up the side towards her heavy tits. She squeezed them slightly and playfully blew kisses at herself in the mirror. She was feeling very naughty, a very dirty housewife. As she stared in the mirror, Brenda teased her hair and tilted her chin down and back, trying to accentuate the look her husband would deserve from his sexy little slut of a wife.

Suddenly something seemed to be missing. Makeup, she thought. She didn’t have any makeup on. An outfit like this really needed some rather whorish makeup. Grinning seductively, Brenda left the vacuum sitting in her son’s bedroom and returned to her bathroom to see what she could come up with.

Lounging away on the living room couch thirty minutes later, Brenda simply didn’t feel like housework anymore. She felt something very specific and it wasn’t any kind of work. Her entire body felt flush with heat. She constantly was massaging her tits, even going so far as to slide her hands up underneath her top. As she pinched and pulled and rubbed her nipples, Brenda couldn’t remember the last time she’d been so horny.

Her husband had been away for a week and was due back sometime monday, but she’d never before gotten so worked up just thinking about him. She wanted his strong arms to cradle her, his body to rub hers. She wanted him to rip this outfit off her and spank her like a naughty slut. She wanted him to bend her over the bed and slide his rigid cock right up inside her. She even wanted him to do her right in the middle of the living room. Anywhere, she thought, as worked up as she was, she’d do it just about anywhere.

It was then that the phone chose to ring, breaking her out of her overheated fantasies.

“Er... hello?”

A burst of static told her who it was before he even spoke. “Is your motor running now?”

She wanted to be annoyed. Brenda knew she should be. He was harassing her. Whoever this was had latched onto her and was making her daily chores a nightmare. But she suddenly remembered how she’d given up doing the chores. She wondered if his distractions had something to do with that.

“How’d you get this number? It’s not even listed.” She said, idly groping her tits as she spoke.

“I know somebody. Now you didn’t answer my question. Is your motor running now?”

Brenda gasped a little as she rubbed her free hand down over her skirt. She was positively dripping she was so worked up. Just thinking of how much of a slut she must seem at dressing this way and touching herself was too much. She barely hesitated to answer the stranger on the phone.

“Yes, dammit. My motor is fucking running. Is that what you wanted to hear?”

The voice laughed and the static pops continued. “It is actually. You know you’d better catch it before you overheat. Nobody wants an overheated motor, especially when it’s in such a tight little figure as you have.”

Brenda groaned into the phone. His words were only driving her fingers deeper inside her. She nearly came just listening to him talk about overheating. She was hot inside, burning with a desire she had to quench.

“Oh, can’t catch it now. It’s running away with me. I need... help.” Brenda moaned.

She lay there, almost flat on the couch, legs spread, hand buried between them, both tits above her slinky red top. The room began to smell of her desire and she barely listened to the phone.

“You need help with your motor? That’s a real shame. It’s always tough when a woman has trouble keeping her motor running.” The voice paused and more static built up. “Especially slutty women who look like you.”

“Oh... ughh... how do you know what I look like.”

“Oh, I know. You’re a brunette, big tits, tight little ass, long legs, a real milf.”

Brenda knew exactly what milf meant and it only turned her on more. She grabbed one of her tits and pulled it towards her lips, struggling to hold the phone and her nipple to the same part of her face. Licking away, slurping really, she blurted out the only response she could think of.

“Just get over here, now! Please, you have to fuck me. You have to help me out!”

There was a lengthy pause, filled with static and some loud clicks and pops. “You need fucking? Well, that’s too bad. I can’t come over right now.”

“Pleaseeee!” Brenda moaned. “You have to help meeee!”

“You need help with your motor, I suggest you get some help right at home.”

Brenda looked around. Nobody was there, nobody would be there for hours. “I’m alone. Please come help me. Nobody else is here. My husband won’t be home before monday.”

The voice laughed, the distortion growing. “What about your son? He’ll be home in a couple of hours. Surprise him, let him take care of your motor.”

The phone clicked silent before Brenda even fully understood what the voice was saying. She lay back on the couch, dropping the receiver and thrusting her fingers back beneath her skirt.

She quickly felt her lust boiling over inside her. She could hardly breathe as her mind flashed through scenario after scenario. She saw a man grabbing her and kissing her hard. He spun her around and bent her at the waist, plunging his hard cock deep inside her dripping cunt. She spasmed over and over as he fucked her, reaching around and squeezing her tits, pulling them, spinning her so he could suck on them. Then she saw the man’s face. It was Josh, her son. She felt the shock at recognizing her son as her lover. She also felt the naughtiness creep up inside her mind and take hold. She smiled as she came right there on the couch.

As soon as Josh walked in from work that evening, Brenda slid up behind him. Before he could react, she’d wrapped both hands around his waist and hugged him tight, pressing her large tits into his back and whispering into his ear.

“Josh sweetie, mommy has a big favor to ask you.”

He turned and looked her in the eyes. Then he took note of what she was wearing. He also noticed how her nipples were clearly tenting the fabric of her top.

“What’s that?” he asked.

Brenda pulled Josh’s hand up and placed it on her chest, allowing him to slowly grope one of her tits. “Mother’s motor’s running hot today. Think you can help me out?”

Josh slowly looked his mother up and down. He grinned and seemed to clearly grasp exactly what she meant. He pulled her to him, kissing her lips, her face, her forehead. He looked down at her top and grabbed the flimsy fabric.

“Yeah, I think I can handle that.”

Tearing her top off, Josh grabbed his mother’s tits and felt them up before feasting on her nipples as he’d done when a baby. He pulled her with him to the living room floor where they fell into a heap on the carpet.

Brenda felt only extreme satisfaction the moment her son mounted her doggy style and began fucking the hell out of her. He drove his hips hard into her, sending her tits flying and grabbing hold of her hair. He pulled her back at him, slamming her womb full. He clearly enjoyed banging his old mom like a drum.

Only after Brenda and Josh had finished fucking each other’s brains out did she notice anything odd or disturbing about the encounter or about her son.

Brenda was laying there on the floor, tits covered in cum from when she decided her big strong son needed a tit fucking. She was tracing little patterns in the semen, pulling it to her lips and savoring the taste. Her eyes were listless and relaxed. Josh was already up and walking around. He seemed to like looking down at his thoroughly fucked mother, her belly filled to the brim with his fresh sperm.

It was laying on the floor just five feet out of her reach. Brenda knew it hadn’t been there earlier when she was cleaning. She tried to make out what it was, but her fuzzy mind wasn’t able to pick it out. It must have fallen out of Josh’s pocket.

“You satisfied now, mom?” Josh said.

She looked up at him. He was grinning and stroking a hard cock. She giggled, feeling her insides grow hot again. Then she looked over at the small plastic looking object.

“Much more satisfied than earlier.” She said. “But, did you drop that?” She pointed.

Josh looked over and seemed surprised. He smiled and walked over picking up whatever it was. He returned and sat down next to where Brenda lay. Rubbing one hand over her belly and tweaking her nipples, he held the object up so she could see it. It looked like some kind of miniature walkie talkie.

“Guess my surprise is out of the bag.” Josh said. He held the device up to his mouth and spoke. “Is your motor running now?”

The voice was the same. It had been him on the phone. Brenda suddenly felt panicked. Her own son had gotten her all worked up this afternoon. She looked at him, her eyes widening. But as he sighed through the device and just the noise sent crackles and pops deep into her brain, Brenda giggled and reached a hand up to him.

“Baby, my motor’s always gonna be running for you. Now get that cock back inside me and make your mother squeal.”

Josh grinned and did just that. It wasn’t until after Josh had sent more seed deep inside her belly, that Brenda remembered what day it was tomorrow. It was Mother’s Day, and boy had her son made her a happy mother this year. She was sure she wouldn’t miss her husband at all during his frequent business trips from now on. Josh told her he planned on fucking her brains out on a daily basis and that was fine with her. After all, thanks to him, her motor was now running hot on a daily basis as well and only one thing could cool her off.

The End