The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: The following story contains sex between men, hypnosis, incest and other pornographic material. If this offends you, is not legal for you to view where you live, or in any other way is not something you should be reading, stop now.

Copyright © 2011 Rough Master. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of “Adult Verification”) is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can’t use this without the express permission of (and payment to) the author. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.

E-mail questions, comments, suggestions to .

The Motivation Master

Chapter 2: The Assistant Coaches

The Master walked down the hall to his office. He stopped a his office door and looked down the hall, he saw the 1st assistant head coach’s office door was open. He Continued to walk down passed his office and listened to the conversation he could hear coming from the office.

“Coach Collins didn’t tell me much, just that there were gonna be changes this season.” The Assistant Coach Marc Conway said. “He didn’t say what kind or who. I am sure he is satisfied with you Coach Jacobs.”

Josh Jacobs smiled, “I think I have done pretty well with these guys.” He had been the Strengthening trainer and weight coach for the team for almost ten years now.

“Gentlemen.” The Master interrupted the conversation and walked into the office.

“Mr. Kilpatrick I take it?” Coach Conway asked the Master.

“Correct.” The Master stuck his hand out and shook both the coaches hands. “The changes that Coach Collins was referring to I have recommended. Were Capable of building a winning team this year with some changes.”

“All of the coaches have worked hard with these guys off season.” Coach Jacobs said.

“Yes they have.” The Master smiled, “Its very nice to see two coaches that walk the talk.” He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out two spray mist bottles and handed them to the coaches, “These are what the players are taking this year with their physicals, it’s found to take care of the expected flu this year.”

“Your a doctor too?” Coach Conway sounded skeptical.

“Yes had my doctor skills taught to me in the Marines.” The Master smiled, “So trust me when I say this takes care of the flu. The football league has approved it as well.”

Both the coaches shrugged and pulled the caps off the bottles, and pushed them in and inhaled the mist up their noses, and both of them dropped the bottle and felt their heads go very light and the room started to spin.

The Master closed the door to the coaches office and laughed. The last thing they both heard was him laughing as they lost consciousness and everything seemed to go black.

Both Coaches were suddenly awake and aware, they looked around and realized they were standing at attention and naked. They could not move a muscle and the Master was staring at them.

Coach Jacobs had been easy to convert for the Master, the 38 year old coach was tall and muscled from working out, he had trained for weight lifting in college and he knew what he was doing as a trainer and it showed. He kept his muscled body shaved smooth as most lifters do but was redheaded and blue eyed and very attractive.

Coach Conway was in his late forties but with some work the Master could mold him into a muscle slave as well. He was fit and tall, the Master guessed about 200 pounds or so. He was hairy and brown haired man who was going gray. He had resisted for while and the Master had given him a second does of the drug, but he converted as well.

“You will work the team hard, you will be told what changes we want and you will see to them.” The Master told both coaches, “You will serve me well slaves.”

“”Yes Sir.” The both said and realized what they were. The looked at each other and they knew they were gonna obey every order they were told. The Master had done something to them, but they couldn’t remember what.

The Master looked at them both and ordered them to dress. He pulled out a small syringe case and pulled out two needles and injected each coach with one, “You will go down to the gym, work your full body till I come down and get you. You will not be able to stop til I tell you to. Go now.”

“Of Course Sir.” And they left the office Neither one seemed to care they were still naked. The Master went to his office and sat at his desk, he pulled his chair up to the computer and started to type in players names and pulling up information on each one. He started to make the changes in rotation and to the roster.

The Master worked on the changes for three hours and looked at his watch and saw the head coach walk into his office and close the door. The head coach stripped his clothes off and knelt at the Masters feet.

“Under my desk slave.” The Master ordered and the coach crawled under the desk, and the Masters pulled his cock out from his suit pants and ordered the coach, “Suck my cock you worthless fucker.”

The Master went back to working on the changes and flexed his cock as the coach sucked on it, he held back from coming and made the coach pause now and then, but right back to it as soon as the Master knew he wouldn’t come.

The Coach had become a very talented cock sucker since his conversion in a slave. He took the Masters big cock and ring with out gagging, and he kept sucking quietly as their was a knock on the Master’s door.

“Come in.” The Master said and looked up from his screen to see Coach Greg O’Donnell walk in, “I thought I would introduce my self I am the team chaplain.”

“Oh Yes I know who you are.” The Master stood up pulling his dick from his slaves mouth, He reached out and shook the Chaplains hand, and as the chaplain realized the Masters cock was out the Master pulled the Chaplains hand and flipped him onto his desk, almost knocking the computer off.

The Master applied pressure and soon had the chaplains arm in a lock, he pulled out a set of cuffs from his jacket pocket and soon had the Chaplains hands secured and locked behind his back. He opened his desk drawer and pulled out a ball gag and shoved it in the chaplains mouth.

“We don’t want everyone to hear this Coach.” The Master laughed as he yanked the chaplain to the edge of his desk so he was now bent over it. The Master yanked the chaplains pants and underwear down with one yank and he spit on his cock.

Violently the chaplain screamed into his gag as he felt the cock head force into his hole, it pierced him and forced his ass open and the Master had shoved his dick all the way in and was pulling out and then right back in, starting to rape the chaplain.

“The only use I have for you on my team is as my fuck toy.” The Master started to slow his thrusts and was pulling almost all the way out, then he started to fuck the chaplains hard again, going deep, “You like being rapped Coach? You like becoming my bitch?”

The chaplain screamed into his gag and tried to buck and get the man off him but he was held down by the Masters strong hands, he felt his hole being ripped, that ring was rubbing his prostate and his dick had gotten half hard was leaking as he was getting raped.

“Your gonna learn to like this don’t worry slave.” The Master laughed, “But you will always remember this moment and know I conquered you.” The Master felt his cock swell and his cum shoot deep in the chaplains ass.

He pulled his cock out of the chaplains ass , ordered the head coach out from under the desk and shoved his dick in his mouth so he could clean it. The Room was filled with the cries and screams into the gag from the chaplain who was shaking on the desk almost ready to fall back.

The Master jerked the chaplain up by his hair so he was standing. The Master pulled out one of the mist bottles and shoved it up the chaplains nose and squeezed it and guided the chaplain into his chair as he collapsed.

“Get dressed slave and go back to work. I have to get this fagot trained.” The Master ordered the head coach. The Master took out his headphones and mp3 player and put them on the chaplains head and laughed at the sight of the man with his pants down and zonked out of his mind.

While the chaplains brain was being programed the Master finished his work on the team roster and the changes he wanted done. He pulled the headphones off the chaplain and ordered him to stand and pull his pants up and to come with him.

Both of the other coaches were lifting weights when the Master walked in being followed by the chaplain. He walked over and ordered them to stand and he checked them out, both had grown more muscular from the other drug that he had given them. .

Coach Jacobs felt like he was back in his college days, he was ripped as if he was 22 again. Coach Conway had tightened his stomach and his muscles had toned. He also was feeling younger and both of them had been sporting huge erections as they worked out, the both noticed each other but couldn’t stop having them.

“I am pleased with these results slaves.” The Master ordered the chaplain to bend over on the weight bench and to pull down his pants and to pull his ass cheeks open so his hole was spread, “As your reward slaves, rape him.”

Both of the Coaches dicks twitched at the order, the drug they had been given for muscle growth had them both horny as hell. Coach Jacobs shoved his cock in the ass and Conway went for the mouth and The chaplain moaned as he put his mouth and ass to work.

Coach Jacobs just kept pumping into the Chaplains ass. The Master had told him to rape him so he was thrusting hard and not being gentle, he had not even thought to lube his cock, he just forced it in there.

“Swallow my cock,.” Coach Conway said as he held the chaplains hair and face fucked him. He never felt like this, he wanted to rape the chaplain.

The Master had them switch a couple of times, but 30 minutes later ordered both slaves to cum and the chaplain to cum and they all did at once. The collapsed on each other and fell to the floor, their bodies were sore from the workout and they both had contented looks on their face.

“Stand at attention all 3 of you.” The Master ordered and watched them get to their feet. “You will work your players hard and motivate the other coaches, you will not tell them you are now ,my slaves but you will do as I say for the team.” The Master then he explained his plans to them and ordered Coach Conway and Jacobs to go shower, get their clothes and wait for him in Coach Conway’s office.

“As for you slave.” The Master walked over to the chaplain and tweaked his nipple, “Your programing has left you a lot of free will, do not make me take it from you. You will clean yourself up and go over to Thorton, you know where the adult sex shop is. Get yourself a cock lock 4000 metal cage and put it on and bring me the keys when you are done, I will be home at Sam Johnston’s’ place.”

“Yes. Sir.” The chaplain stammered, his hole felt like it was on fire and his mind was processing all that had happened to him, he felt the desire to obey the Master overriding his fear to get help. He knew he would do as he had been told.

The Master walked up to the coaches office and found the two coaches standing, still with smiles on their faces. He looked at coach Conway and smiled a evil smile, “Conway go home. Pack your clothes that you will need to work in. Get a few days worth. Tell your wife your leaving and you wont be coming home. Ignore anything she says or does and go to Sam Johnston’s’ place. You no longer need her as my slave.”

“Yes Master.” Coach Conway tried to say no, but couldn’t he had been married for 22 years and cared for his wife, but he wasn’t in love with her anymore. He thought for a second about it and realized the Master must be obeyed no matter what.

“As for your Coach Jacobs. Just look into my eyes and relax.” The Master ordered and the coach complied, he remembered staring into the Masters beautiful blue eyes and then everything seemed to go black for him again. He woke sitting in his own office chair and looked at his watch and headed out the door he had players to work with still.

The day had been a long one for Coach Jacobs, he had left the school after working out some more for the Master, working with 12 of the players in a group work out and he had gotten the documentation of their workouts done.

He walked to his apartment and stopped, grabbed his mail and walked into his building and into his apartment. He turned on the light and stepped inside, he pulled his shirt off and dropped his shorts and closed his curtains.

“What the hell...” He said remembering what the Master had done to him Earlier, “I need to do something...” He said looking around, “I need to call for help.” He headed for his phone and stopped and looked in the mirror.

“No....” He said and knocked the mirror off the wall, but it was too late, he turned and headed for his bathroom, and grabbed a set of clippers and started to shave his crotch hair, he had kept the rest of himself shaved since his weightlifting days in college. He pulled out a can of shaving cream and did his whole body from the neck down that he could reach.

“Why am I?” He cried as he stripped the hair off himself. He jumped in the shower and washed it off him, he climbed out, “I need to get help.” he said and walked out of the bathroom and stopped in the hallway and grabbed his cock that was rock hard again, he started to jack off and fell to his knees, he was lost in the feelings, and shot a big load of cum on the wall and licked it up.

He started to get up but his dick was getting hard again, and he fell back down and started to jack off as fast as he could, his cock kept getting harder but he couldn’t cum right away, he kept jacking and moaning, lost in the feeling and unable to stop himself.

The Coach had crawled to the phone, it had taken him 4 hours to go down the hall, and he had shot 5 loads and was still jacking off. He dialed with one hand and the phone rang and he put it to his ear and put both hands on his cock and kept jacking.

“You want to stop slave?” The voice on the other end said.

“What the fuck I called 911.” Jacobs yelled.

“No slave you didn’t.” The Master laughed, “Cum now.”

Coach Jacobs shook and his dick shot it’s 6th load out all over his chest and he felt it go soft for a second and then it hardened again and he was jacking off. “God no please stop this.”

“All right Coach stop jacking off and listen.” The Master said. “You know I control you now, I have left you with free will for the most part, You just do as I say and you will be fine. You go to work and you come home from now on, you wait for my orders and you be a good boy.”

“Yes Sir..” The Coach was shaking.

“Now Jack off again and go to sleep. I will see you in my office at work at 8 am.” The Master hung up.

The Coach dropped the phone and cried, “No....” as he grabbed his Hardening dick and he was jerking off again, this time it took him a hour and a half to cum, and right after he shot he passed out in the living room right there on the floor.

Chaplain O’Donnell had drove to the shop as the Master had ordered him, he looked at himself in the rear view mirror as he drove, he was shaking still from his rape and enslavement. The Master had made him unable to disobey any order and had made him realize that he owned him.

He parked the car in the lot and stepped out and remembered he had protested here when the store opened, they didn’t want this kind of smut near their town or their school. He walked into the back door of the shop and prayed no one would recognize him.

“Hey there.” A young man behind the counter said to him. The clerk had his hair cut into a mow hawk on top and shaved on the sides, his nose and ears had big piercings and he was tattooed. Greg looked at him and thought he looked like a punk.

“Hey. Can you help me?” Greg asked, “I need something called a cock lock 4000.”

The clerk smiled, “For you or someone else?”

“For me.” Greg felt his face redden a little.

“Wow you don’t look like the type.” The Clerk laughed, “What size?”

“Not sure.” Greg stammered.

“How big is your dick soft?” The clerk asked opening up the display case.

“I dunno I never really measured it.” The chaplain felt embarrassment talking about his dick in public, he believed it was sinful to even touch his dick.

“Jesus dude you don’t know?” The clerk laughed, “You got to have the right size.”

“I don’t know anything about this stuff.” Greg looked down, “My Master told me what to get and I have to get it done to please him.”

The Clerk looked the chaplain up and down, “Ah I see your new to this Master and slave stuff. It’s all right guy. Just walk over here and drop your pants.” The clerk pulled out a tape measure and knelt down and measured Greg’s soft dick.

“All right you need this one.” The Clerk pulled one out of the case and opened the box, “Let me guess you never had one on before?”

Chaplain O’Donnell shook his head no and the clerk pulled the cage out of the box and locked it onto the Chaplains dick and rubbed his nuts and made him hard in the cage. The Chaplain felt the pressure and a sharp pain of his dick being squeezed by the steel he was locked in.

The Clerk stood up and looked at the cage, it was a good fit and he wanted to make sure that the guy couldn’t get out of it when he popped an erection, he had it locked on secure and took the keys to the locks and put them in a small plastic bag and set them on the counter.

“That will be 467.00 dollars.” The clerk said and Greg pulled his pants back up and reached for his wallet and put it on his credit card. The Clerk looked at the card after he ran it and smiled, “ Greg O’Donnell? The chaplain from the college? The same guy that ran that protest when we opened?”

“Yea I.....” Greg started to say and felt the clerks hand smack him in the mouth.

“I always knew you holier than though types were into kink. You know what trouble you caused us with that shit. We almost got closed down.” The Clerk put the receipt out and told Greg to sign it.

“I am sorry.” Greg said quietly.

“Your gonna show me how sorry.” The clerk unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out, “Suck my cock God boy.”

The chaplain dropped right to his knees and started to suck the clerks cock, he had been programed never to refuse a order to suck a man’s cock, he felt shame and revulsion as he swallowed the cock and the clerk was pumping his dick hard down his throat.

“You said you have a Master....” The Clerk kept pumping his dick, “I hope he doesn’t mind this and even if he does he can beat your ass later.” The Clerk pulled Greg onto his feet and bent him over the counter and shoved his dick into Greg’s ass and fucked him across the counter. He didn’t stop when a couple of customers walked in who watched the fucking.

“This is the chaplain from the school.” The clerk laughed and made Greg look at the strangers, it didn’t take to long before he felt his ass flooded with cum, and the clerk was pulling out and putting his dick away.

“Don’t move bitch.” The clerk slapped the Chaplains ass, and walked away, he came back with a 8 inch butt plug and lubed it and forced it into the Chaplains hole, “A gift for your Master tell him I enjoyed his bitches ass. Now get your pants on and get the fuck out of my store.”

Greg pulled his pants up and took the keys and his receipt and left the store and got in his car and headed back to the Masters house. His ass was sore and he could feel the plug pressing against his seat into his prostate. His cock was half hard in the cage.

The Master was outside on the porch smoking a cigarette when Greg pulled into the driveway, he walked up to the porch and the Master told him to strip and let him see. Greg pulled his clothes off and tossed them on the porch and handed Master the keys to his cock cage.

“Very Nice.” The Master checked out the cock cage and tugged on it to make sure it was secure. He felt Greg’s ass and noticed the plug when he tried to stick his finger in the hole. “What’s this slave?”

“Sir when I got the cage the clerk at the store recognized me from a protest we did when the store opened. He made me suck his cock and he fucked me in front of some customers. I couldn’t say no since you told me to never refuse a cock.” Greg looked down and tried to cover the look of shame in his face.

“Your a slave now no need to look like that. Your holes are to be used by men.” The Master laughed and pulled the plug out to check out the size and he reinserted it. “Was it a good fuck slave?”

“He was good sized Master, not like your big cock though. I hated every second of it, but I loved the feeling of it in my ass. I am so confused Sir. I am not gay, but I love cock in my hole.” Greg was trying to make sense of it, but he knew he couldn’t.

“Part of your programing slave. Your the one with that religious hangup so you can’t enjoy it fully till you realize its what you truly want on some level.” The Master laughed, “Now take your clothes inside, go upstairs to Sam’s room its the first door on the right. Take your plug out, and spread your legs on his bed for him, he is horny and going to fuck you. I have some thing to do and then I will join you.”

“Yes Master.” The chaplain walked in the house and up the stairs and found Sam in his room, laying on his bed jacking his dick with a look of lust in his eyes. Greg pulled the plug out and set it on the dresser and Sam jerked him on the bed and started to fuck him on his back.

The Master had slipped up the stairs quietly and was watching from the door. Sam was fucking the chaplains hole with a spaced out look in his eyes. The Master had ordered Sam not to cum and to practice his endurance when he had sent him to his room earlier.

Sam couldn’t help himself as he fucked the chaplain on the bed, a small part of himself wanted to stop but he was consumed with the lust he was feeling. The chaplain was laying on the bed and moaning with every thrust into his hole and this was spurring Sam on.

“That’s a good slave.” The Master told Sam From the doorway. Watching as he fucked the chaplain, “I am going to go downstairs and check on Coach Conway. Fuck him for another hour then suck your cum from his hole and go to sleep.”

“Yes Master. Thank you Master.” Sam started to power fuck the chaplain the way the Master had fucked him.

Karl was in the kitchen and watched the Master walked in, he stopped and rubbed Karl’s ass and pulled Karl’s butt plug out, stuck his finger in Karl’s Ass and wiggled it while Karl was standing at the stove cooking dinner, “I am going to fuck you after dinner.”

The Master pulled his finger out of Karl and shoved the plug back in, walked down to the basement and looked at Coach Conway, he had also undergone a transformation after work, and had shaved himself just as Coach Jacobs did.

He was laying on the weight bench lifting weights and had a huge hard on. The Master walked over and reached down and started to jack the coach’s dick, he groaned with pleasure. “Are you ready for your reward slave?”

“Yes Sir.” The coach Conway grunted still lifting, “Please Master.”

The Master let go of the coach’s dick and ordered him to stop lifting he put his hand on the coaches shoulder and let him to the utility room in the basement. The Master opened the door and unzipped his pants, the head coach was on his knees with his hands tied behind his back and to his feet, with a huge funnel gag in his mouth.

“Time to drink.” The Master let loose his piss into the gag and the coach sucked it down and his own cock was trying to get hard in his cock cage. The Master finished, zipped up and ordered Coach Conway to piss in the funnel gag, then shut the door on the piss pig when he was finished.

“Good night pig.” The Master said through the closed door and he led coach Conway upstairs to the dining room. Karl had just set the Masters plate down, and he ordered Karl to get on the table on all fours. .

“Fuck him on the table while I have dinner.” The Master sat down, “Make sure I enjoy watching.”

The coach Pulled the plug out of Karl’s ass and shoved his dick in, and started to fuck him. He was so horny he couldn’t help himself and the drugs were still in his system, he had cum 5 times already and he fucked steady and hard for a long time before he finally shot a load and was told to get down. He looked at the clock on the wall and it had taken him a hour to cum.

“Clean up this mess Karl.” The Master ordered and stood up, “You follow me.”he told coach Conway The Master led the coach to his bedroom and the chaplain was on the bed with his legs spread still. Sam had finished fucking him and was laying on the bed fast asleep.

“Get hard again Conway.” The Maser ordered and started to jerk on the coaches cock till it was hard, “Now fuck him again.”

The Coach moaned, and shook his head as he climbed on the bed and started to fuck the chaplain, he felt so confused, he had to obey yet he was fucking the man who he had so many personal conversations with about God, and he was like a father to him.

The chaplain was moaning again, and begging for the fuck, it took Coach Conway by surprise that he was begging for it. The Coach started to fuck harder and he felt the Masters hand on his butt, and then he felt the Masters Lubed Cock head entering his virgin hole.

“Uhhhh.” He screamed as he felt the cock slide in and the Master start to fuck him, he felt his own cock swell in the Chaplains hole and soon the Master and him were in a rhythm slamming into the chaplain.

Karl walked into the bedroom 10 minutes later and stopped, his Master was fucking in front of him and he felt his own cock stir. The Master looked back at him and ordered him on the bed next to the chaplain.

“Fuck his ass Conway.” The Master slapped the coaches ass, and pulled his cock out of him, and got between Karl’s legs and started to fuck him. Karl’s hole opened right up for the Master’s cock and he started to moan.

The Master fucked him as hard as he could, he was power fucking Karl and the Coach was power fucking the chaplain and both were moaning like whores, begging for the fuck. Greg was lost in lust and was letting go of himself and enjoying it.

Sam stirred on the bed and opened his eyes, he saw his Dad and the chaplain getting fucked and he leaned over and kissed his dad on his lips, “That’s right dad, moan for the Master’s big cock.” Sam Said and reached down to jack off his own cock.

It seemed about 20 more minutes and the Master and coach Conway both shot their loads in the holes that they had just worn out. They shot at almost the same time and a few minutes later Sam groaned and his cum flew across the bed and hit his dad and the other coaches.

“That’s a good slave.” The Master said as he pulled out of Karl and held his legs open, “Eat his hole clean Sam.” The Master ordered and watched the Son feast on his Dad’s hole, and he ordered Coach Conway to suck his cum out of the Chaplains hole.

“You two come with me, it’s bed time he told both the Coaches.” And he looked down at Sam and his dad, “You two may sleep in here. I want breakfast on the table for us at 7 am. Karl and you can fuck your boy here before you fall asleep.”

The Master led the 2 coaches out of the room and stopped and poked his head back in, “Before you go to sleep, go down to the basement and feed the head coach your piss. Night slaves.” The Master took the two coaches down to his room, which had been Karl’s bedroom and crawled into bed with the two coaches.

“Conway suck my cock.” The Master ordered as he propped himself up, one advantage of his muscle formula was the sex drive increased and the Master had used it on himself. He lit a cigarette and leaned back into the pillows as his dick was sucked.

“You let yourself go in there Greg.” He reached over and pinched the chaplains nipple, “It was good to see slave.”

“Yes Sir but I still feel guilty that I am doing this.” Greg move closer.

“Just remember slave Ephesians 6:5.” The Master laughed, “Its your duty as my slave now.”

Greg thought for a minute, then he said the verse that the Master referred too, “Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. “ It made sense to him, he was a slave and his Master was ordering him to enjoy sex and he had to obey.

The Master pulled his hard Cock from coach Conway’s mouth and handed the Coach his cigarette and told him to put it out. He flipped the chaplain on his side and shoved his cock in his ass and trusted 4 times hard, all the way in and out and stopped with it all the way in, “Good night slave.”

Greg fell asleep with his Masters hard cock inside him and he felt safe for the first time today, and Coach Conway curled up on the other side of the Master and fell asleep. The Master fell asleep thinking how tomorrow was going to be a busy day.

To be Continued in Chapter 3