The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MRS. ARROGANT TAMED 2—4

* * *
(NC, MC, humiliation)
* * *

Disclaimer : Read No Further If You Are Under The Age Of 18 Or If You Are Offended By Graphic Descriptions Of Sexual Activity. All Characters, Situations, And Locations Are Purely Fictional.

I love to hear from readers. Please let me know what you think. Thank you...

Not having posted in a long time, I can use the advice :)

* * *

ONE WEEK LATER:

Lara got out of the cab at 695 Park on a Friday evening; her short flight from Martha’s Vineyard had gotten in around 7 PM. The cab driver had tried hard to simultaneously keep his eyes on the road and watch Alicia in the rearview mirror all the way from the airport—she was quite used to that.

Once she got off the cab, she immediately called for George. The doorman appeared at once, greeting the young woman. If there was more of a glee in his eyes than usual, Lara missed it: George was always happy to see her, in more ways than one.

“Please take these” she asked, indicating the two suitcases.

“To your parents’ apartment, Miss, or to Mr. & Mrs. Dewey’s?”

“Dewey”.

It sounded almost weird—Alicia and James had been married all of six months. She planned to stay with Alicia for a few days until James came back from that business trip: The big sister, afterall, had a maid and a cook—unlike her parents’ apartment where the services weren’t upto her standards, since they took the help with them to the summer home.

Lara rushed into the elevator, hoping to avoid a trip with George: She felt like she was placed on display whenever the old perv was close-by. Alas, two guys carrying several cases of beer rushed in before the door shut. Judging from their looks—one of them featured a beard that just didn’t go with his college freshman face, and the other was in need of serious gym time—these could only be the Goldberg twerp’s friends.

They leered like fools and mumbled “Hi”, to which she offered no response—she had no intention of getting into a conversation. She didn’t realize they had pushed the same button as her until they passed Rudy’s floor.

“Rudy’s on the 10th floor” she said condescendingly, as if to say “what morons!". Before the two guys could mount an answer, they were off the elevator on the 12th floor. Lara could hear the loudish music coming from the apartment, as well as the distinct smell of marijuana! What on earth was going on?

Then, the door opened and Rudy appeared. If Lara was surprised too see him in that apartment, Rudy had the looks of someone who had just seen a representative from the Publishing Clearing House on his doorsteps.

“Rudy, what are you doing here?” she asked with a hint of suspicion.

“Aaah, just visiting...” he mumbled. The two guys on elevators muttered an “excuse me” and walked inside, side-stepping Lara. Rudy, too, disappeared briefly. Just as she thought she couldn’t be any more confused, she took a peak into the livingroom where she saw other guys, and her sister swaggering half naked to the tune of the music. That’s when the young woman felt a sharp pain on her left thigh...

* * *

Lara stood in the middle, surrounded by two leather couches. There were six guys seated around her, including Rudy and the two from the elevator; they were smoking, drinking and chuckling. And they were looking at her with a predatory leer. Alicia, who had not yet spoken with her, was silently standing next to her, dressed in an absolutely ridiculous haremgirl outfit, which left exposed far more than it covered. That, however, was not nearly the most alarming thing: Lara couldn’t move a muscle, even speak, do anything but stand there like frozen, just as Rudy “ordered”.

Finally, Rudy declared “you may speak”:

“What... what’s going on?” she managed to say in distress.

“I have assumed control of your mind. Your sister’s, too, of course.”

“Why?” Lara asked with a crackling voice.

“Why? That’s a really dumb question for a smart girl like you. Because I can. Because you were a total cocktease all through my puberty. Now it’s payback time.”

Rudy had been lusting after the two sisters as long as he could remember. Even his close friends invited to this exclusive mini-party had known the Cataluna sisters in high-school, seeing them on the street or at Rudy’s building. Many times they had attempted to lift a camera to the level of the girls’ bedrooms for a memorable picture, with little success.

Lara had almost begun weeping.

“Oh, stop crying for Christ’s sakes” Rudy chastised her. He then simply said “Alicia”, who was presumed to know her cue.

She moved behind her little sister without missing a beat, despite her abject dread. Even though they were separated by two years—she was 25, Lara 23—Alicia was very protective of Lara.

“Lift your arms, sweetie” Alicia said in a mix of stern and concern.

Lara’s body couldn’t resist, no matter how much she wished. Her arms rose above her head as if her muscles had a mind of their own. Alicia reached around from her sides and undid the top button on her blouse, then the next, then the next... Alicia was stripping her!

Once the blouse was lifted off over her head, Alicia’s hands moved to her waist.

“Please, don’t... Alicia stop” she pleaded, her voice crackling again.

“Shut your mouth” Rudy reproached. Lara had everyone’s undivided attention and her apparent embarrassment was proving to be a source of amusement.

Alicia unzipped her skirt with a slow tearing sound that almost echoed. Dropping it to the floor, she simply said “step out” to her sister, who followed her command slavishly.

Alicia then kneeled to remove her boots, too. The dread Alicia felt was almost unbearable: She was stripping naked her own little sister in front of, for the amusement of, for the use of these animals.

Noticing Alicia’s mild hesitation, Rudy beat the crop against his knee for emphasis, which was, as usual, more than enough to ensure her cooperation.

She unclasped her sister’s bra, and removed it from her, exposing Lara’s sweet breasts to the boys. There were now hoots and whistles, bringing more tears to the younger girl’s eyes. The sight of two gorgeous females working in such close approximity was providing even more provocation for the small audience.

Alicia crouched behind her sister, and grabbed the waistband of her panties. Slowly, teasingly, she pulled down the last piece of cloth that barred Lara from complete nudity. When the frilly piece joined the small pile on the floor, she stood before them naked as the day she was born. As her face burned in shame, there was approving commentary from Rudy’s friends, appreciating her long, shapely legs, firm tits, great ass, hour-glass figure... all theirs.

Like a mannequin on display, Alicia made her clasp her hands behind her butt, spread her legs ever so slightly, push her shoulders back and chest forward—as if Lara was trying to say to the boys “Look at me. Look at me.”

“Here are your luggages, Miss Cataluna!!” George walked in with a grin on his face. A new wave of shame colored Lara’s face at the sight of the doorman. “I must say, Miss, you look great today”.

The guys laughed and hollered at his joke. “Well, I’ll be guarding the door, as usual Rudy...". George was sure he’d be awarded his share of fun later—Rudy never forgot his old pal.

“Don’t worry Georgey, we’ll keep her warm for you...". More chuckles...

Rudy got up and stood before the nude girl, the medallion dangling in his hand.

“Now, Lara, we have to do another thing... The chemical that was injected in you is imperfect. It’s much like a truth-serum, more powerful naturally, but mostly a matter of muscle-control. It makes you obey anyone at all, rather than somebody particular. It actually wears off after a while, which is unacceptable; and it basically turns you into a robot of sorts, which is just not attractive.”

“But with this...” he swung the medallion in front of her eyes, “I can own you permanently”! He smiled devilishly at the fear she saw in those pretty eyes. “Now, you will do as I say, and allow me to take you into trance...”

Soon, Lara was hypnotized in the deepest fashion possible. Her complete nudity was the perfect metaphor to the vulnerability of her nude mind:

“Lara”.

“Yes”.

“When I awake you, you will be the same as you were before, except you will obey me unconditionally.”

“Yes”.

The small audience was watching the nude girl in trance with silent amusement.

“And if you don’t obey me, terrible things will happen”.

“Yes”.

“Thus, no matter what orders I give you, and no matter how much you want to disobey, you will obey”.

“Yes”.

“No matter what the orders are, the alternative is far worse”.

“Yes”.

“And that’s true even if you can’t remember what these terrible things are”.

“Yes”.

“You don’t find it at all curious that you can’t remember what the alternative is, but that it is far worse, you know for sure...".

“Yes”.

“Wake up”.

When her eyes blinked open, she saw Rudy back in his seat. It took a moment for her to remember that, she was naked, the lone naked one, in a room full of strangers. Shame washed her face again.

“Lara, I believe you’ve already met Matt and Ben on your way up here?”

“Yeah, she really thumbed her nose at us” the bearded one said with a chuckle.

“Well, that’s not nice, is it Lara?”

“Nn no..” the girl managed to utter.

“That’s ‘No, Master’. Everybody else is a ‘Sir’.”

“Yes, Master”.

“Now, why don’t you apologize to Matt...”

“Apologize, Master?...”

“Yes”

“I’m sorry, Sir” she said in a barely audible voice.

“You have to excuse her” Rudy said impatiently. “The Cataluna girls are just not very good at offering apology. Usually, they never have to... Lara, I’m sure Matt would enjoy a blow-job, as a real apology from you!”

“Blow-job... Master?” the reality was dawning on the young woman excruciatingly. The idea of sucking “Matt” was incomprehensible—but the alternative was so much worse...

“Attagirl... On your knees”

Helpless, Lara sank onto her knees in dread. But before she could unzip this jerk, he expressed his reluctance:

“Well, I don’t know, Rudy... I mean it looked like she really couldn’t stand me there in the elevator. Now, I really have to be convinced. Maybe if she asks nicely...”

“Naturally. Lara, ask for permission...”

“Sir, may I please give you oral sex?” Lara managed to formulate her words awkwardly.

“I don’t know...” Matt protested. “Does she really mean it?”

“Lara, you’re gonna have to beg for it, darling. Ask reaaal nicely...”

Matt had Lara begging for the privilege of sucking his cock for the next five minutes. It was clear the snobby young woman was going through the humiliation of her life until finally Matt whipped out his hardened cock and gave Lara permission to suck it.

Alicia helplessly watched—the sight of her little sister sucking a cock was the most obscene thing she could have ever imagined. Yet, unlike her big sister, Lara didn’t need any special training in cock-sucking—she’d sucked off plenty of guys in college. But not like this: The nude girl had to service a man under the watchful eyes of a roomful of people.

Despite her shame, she obediently put her oral skills to use. Matt could hold out only so long against her talented tongue. He grabbed Lara by her silky blonde hair, and pulled out his cock in the very last minute: He exploded all over her face with a satisfied grunt.

“Lara, bad girl, you made such a mess!” Rudy chastised her in disapproval. “Now, scoop that all up and swallow like you were supposed to”.

The cumm was dripping from her eyes, cheeks, chin... Lara scooped gobs of cumm from her pretty face and deposited in her mouth, as Matt watched with a smug grin of superiority on his face. She sure as hell wouldn’t thumb her nose at him anymore!

Before Lara could recover from the vile taste in her mouth, it was brought to her attention that the other guy from the elevator already had his cock out.

Once again, Lara sucked Ben off under the gaze of everyone, including her own sister. Rudy was apparently ready to try out his new prize.

“Get on the table” he ordered, unbuckling his jeans. “On all fours”.

Lara climbed on the table in front of the sofas, and got on all fours as ordered. Rudy quickly stood behind her. Soon, he was inside her, fucking her like he’d always wanted. He couldn’t hold out too long, either. Once Rudy exploded, one of his eagerly waiting friends quickly replaced him behind the young woman.

Alicia’s terror at what was going on right before her eyes was interrupted by Rudy grabbing her. “Get me hard again slave; I’m gonna fuck you, too”.

Once Alicia masturbated him back to full hardness on the sofa, he undid the bows of Alicia’s costume with two easy flicks, leaving her naked as her sister.

“Now, fuck me”. He forced her on his lap.

Knowing the routine, Alicia quietly sat on Rudy’s cock and started slowly humping. Her back was facing him. His hands were squeezing her bouncy tits. Rudy’s friend had taken some time to get into the routine but now he was fucking Lara with a fury. The sight before her was so obscene, Alicia tried to look away. Rudy grabbed her by the chin, redirecting her gaze at Lara. “Watch”...

“Watch them fuck Lara...". Lara’s moans echoed in the room.

“Watch how they are using your little sister like a whore” Rudy mocked the young woman as he grunted in pleasure. Yet another one of his friends had now flipped Lara over and laid on top of her.

As Alicia watched and fucked Rudy, everyone had a go at Lara—even the bearded Matt had recovered from the blow-job in time to use her once more. Alicia was being forced to watch her sister being gang-raped while she was herself being fucked. The pressure was too much: After working so desperately, it was too late when Alicia realized she was awash in pleasure, on the brink of an orgasm. She moaned and shook; exploded with an orgasm just as Matt unbuckled for Lara.

She was so angry with herself, she could almost cry in dread. “I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself slave but Master is still hard...” Rudy reminded. She quickly began humping again. Yet, two minutes later, it was her once again who shrieked in another orgasm, in a maddening mix of pleasure and frustration. She almost didn’t take a break this time, went on fucking Rudy with all the effort in the world, almost crying. Finally Rudy awarded her efforts with a release, just as Matt was done with the younger sister.

Totally spent, the guys were ready to take a break.

The girls were allowed to put on some scraps of clothes, after Rudy announced the gang was hungry:

“Chop chop girls, to the kitchen. Cook some burgers for us”.

Alicia and Lara quickly marched into the kitchen like a couple of puppies. But the break didn’t last too long, once the guys were fed:

They were one again forced on all fours on the table. Two of the guys started fucking the sisters side-by-side. Neither girl, however, had to listen to the disturbing sounds the other one made while being fucked for too long: Soon, their moans were muffled with two more guys sticking their cocks into their mouths. Both guys pulled out in the last minute, exploding all over the girls’ faces.

They made the them lick the cumm off each other’s face.

One of Rudy’s friends reminded the porn tapes he’d brought with him for the occasion. Rudy declared he had an idea, disappeared briefly, and when he came back, he had a camcorder and tripod with him, taken from his parents’ apartment.

“We’ll do a reenactment of the porn, right here” he announced with great fanfare. They quickly brought out the tapes and picked the raciest one among them.

It was particularly horrifying for Alicia and Lara to sit on the sofa squeezed between the guys, watch the vile film on the giant TV, knowing they would have to perform the very same acts, including the most perverse and aberrant scenes, in the same exact fashion and order, on camera. By the time the tape was over, Rudy and his friends were horny all over again.

Rudy quickly assumed the control of the camera, turned it on, and all the fucking and sucking, the service and discipline, started once again...