The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MISS AMERICANA: PROGRAMMED TO OBEY

February 2006
  • mc: mind control
  • mf: male/female sex
  • cb: comic book super-hero/heroine

Synopsis:

About Ms Americana asking a friend of hers to hypnotize her but does it at the wrong time and his evil landlord comes in at the right time, to threaten him with eviction.

STORY:

(This story takes place in an alternate world like that Twilight Zone Midnight Sun, where the Earth goes out of orbit away from the sun and moving away from the warmth and heat of the rest of the Solar System, slowly turning it to a cold planet within 3 weeks and eventually into one floating snowball).

Ms Americana walks the cold streets of Delta City. It was winter, a permanent one; ever since the News announced that the Earth moved out of Orbit away from the Sun and that within 3 weeks, the Earth would be completely cold (it was night time 24/7) and everyone in the planet would die from the eternal cold.

Normally Ms Americana wears her sexy costume which most men would gawk at: 6 foot 1 with red boots, red gloved hands and especially her skimpy red, white and blue, star spangled 2 piece bikini, along with her gold power belt on her waist.

This time, she wears something over her costume, a detective jacket and for 2 reasons. One is because she is feeling cold but that her power belt is still keeping her slightly warm but only to some extent. Second is because she doesn’t want to attract attention to where she’s going to….. the place of her friend, a hypnotist.

Ms Americana was in front of an apartment block. She enters the building through the front door. Ms‘Americana took the elevator to the 4th floor as the apartment block was only 5 stories high. Once the elevator opened, Ms Americana stepped out. Apartment Block looked vacant. Ms Americana thought that perhaps more people ran away or moved to those parts that were still far warmer.

Ms Americana kept on walking until she reached Room 8 (each floor only had 2 rooms). Ms Americana knocked. The door opened and there stood the Hypnotist, a humble, overweight man in his 50s.

The Hypnotist smiled, “Ms Americana. It is a pleasure to see you. I still can’t thank you enough for saving my life a couple of times”. Ms Americana just smiled, “It’s not a problem. I am after all Delta City’s main heroine”.

Hypnotist let Ms Americana step inside his apartment. Ms Americana walks into the living room as the door to the apartment is though the living room as there are only 2 rooms, 1 kitchen and 1 toilet per apartment.

Hypnotist smiled, “So Ms Americana, what can I do for you”. Ms Americana takes off her jacket and puts it aside on the living room couch. Ms Americana, “I will confess to you. I need your help.”

Hypnotist said, “Sure Ms Americana. What can I do for you?” The hypnotist is a trustworthy man, which is why Ms Americana trusted him but she told him it was his help she needed. As the weather keeps on getting colder and colder, Ms Americana wanted the Hypnotist to hypnotize her “NOT TO FEEL COLD”.

Hypnotist agreed. Ms Americana sat on the couch and the Hypnotist started taking out his pendulum. Ms Americana concentrated on the Pendulum. Hypnotist “Your mind is slowly falling to the power of the Pendulum:. As the Hypnotist swings the pendulum in front of Ms Americana’s eyes, we can now see that she is slowly coming under the power of the Pendulum. The Hypnotist was going to continue to hypnotizing her in not feeling or submitting to the power of the cold when suddenly, there was big knock on his apartment door.

From behind the door, there was a voice, “Let me in. I know you’re in there. If you don’t open up, I’m calling the police”

Hypnotist just looks at Ms Americana and stops continuing but he still holds the pendulum in his hand. He walks over to the door and opens it. It’s his landlord, a skinny man at 5 foot 8, in his 30s and a crooked man. He reminds us of those people who love watching lots of porn movies and the kind of guy who would harass women and get slapped for it. The Landlord tells him, “Your rent is over due two months now. If you don’t pay up, you can spend the rest of your days out there in the cold:.

The apartment block inside was warm but outside was terribly cold. The Hypnotist begged him, “No please. I promise you I would have your money by the end of the week”. The landlord snickered “I doubt they’d hire you back. What is the fun of hypnotism these days”.

Landlord moved inside the apartment, pushing hypnotist aside. Landlord notices Ms Americana sat there like a zombie and her eyes just staring, ready to be HYPNOTIZED for whatever.

Landlord drooled, “well well, what have we got here”. Landlord looked at Ms Americana and then at Hypnotist, “What is going on here? Nothing funny I hope”.

Hypnotist being naïve and a fool tells the landlord the truth. Hypnotist stares at Ms Americana. Hypnotist has an idea. Since Ms Americana is in the midst of hypnosis, he wanted Ms Americana normal BUT obedient to him.

Hypnotist looks at landlord. He is Coldo Phobia and by such fear, he can be threatened to do anything,, to save his own neck.

Landlord tells Hypnotist, “Tell you what. I would let you stay in the apartment block and without ever having to pay for rent ever again.” Hypnotist starts smiling, happy with the idea. Landlord continues, “I want you to finish hypnotizing Ms Americana….. but not to make her not feel the cold.”

Landlord continues his sick idea, “Hypnotize her that she will act normal and have her mind back but becomes a slave and must obey the first person she sees”. Hypnotist hypnotizes Ms Americana to close her eyes and that at the count of 10, she would open her eyes and be obedient to the first person she sees”.

The landlord stands in front of Ms Americana, snickering at the thought of her being his slave, while the Hypnotist moves aside (still afraid of the idea of being thrown out to the cold).

Hypnotist counts, “1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10”

Ms Americana wakes up and opens her eyes. The first person she sees is the Landlord. Ms Americana looks at him, “ You?”

Ms Americana encountered this landlord before. He whistled at her near some 7 11 shop but she noticed him and told him, she has no time for losers like him. But now we see Ms Americana’s face looking despaired as she feels that she must be obedient to him, despite the fact that she knows who he is.

Landlord smiled and snickered, “Hello Ms Americana. Tell me something and I want you to be honest with me, what do you feel and think you must do”.

Ms Americana obediently answers him, “To obey you”. There is some sadness in her voice as she feels that she must do EVERYTHING he wants.

Landlord order Ms Americana to stand up and follow him. The hypnotist watches Ms Americana following the landlord out of the apartment. There is nothing he can do and he has just betrayed Ms Americana, so that he doesn’t get thrown out into the cold.

Ms Americana enters the elevator with the landlord. He pushes the button for 1st Floor. The elevator moves down and it opens at 1st floor. Landlord lives in Room 1 itself. He opens the door to his apartment and orders Ms Americana to walk in, before him. As she walks inside his apartment, he stares and admires her 2 piece bikini and red boots and golden belt. But most of all as she walks, her ASS.

Ms Americana was ordered to go to his living room and sit down. Landlord commands Ms Americana, “You will do everything you are told to do”. Landlord wickedly smiles and Ms Americana just nods her head. Landlord continues, “And also that you shall not call for help or try to leave me”.

Ms Americana nods her head, unhappy that she is going to spend the rest of her life as the Landlord’s obedient slave.

Landlord gets overexcited and drools at Ms Americana’s figure. Landlord comments about her, “My. My. You are a tasty one”. Landlord orders Ms Americana to take off her power belt and give it to him. Ms Americana does as she is told.

He next orders her to take off her 2 piece bikini, both bra and panties. Ms Americana just does that and hands it to him. Land lord looks at her exposed cunt and nipples.

Landlord is trying to think clearly what he should make his America Slave do.

Landlord sits on his own sofa and makes Ms Americana walk to his kitchen and bring him a beer can. Ms Americana walks over to the fridge and opens it, taking out a beer can and then she walks over to Landlord and brings it to him, “Here is your beer?”

Landlord corrects her, “Your beer, master”. Ms Americana repeats the answers, “Your beer, master”. Landlord laughs at Ms Americana, whom he knows is feeling helpless right now, being obedient to him and all.

Landlord flicks remote control open and watches the news. The reporter is saying that the world would become frozen and dead within 3 weeks. Landlord looks at Ms Americana, “Would you look at that. Oh well. Before world gets frozen, at least I know I am going to enjoy my last moments on Earth and utilize every fantasy I want fulfilled”.

While Landlord watches some more news or some films, Ms Americana was ordered to clean his kitchen and toilet up, for some reason.

Ms Americana did a good job cleaning it up.

At 9PM, Ms Americana had been ordered to walk into the toilet. Landlord walks behind her.

Landlord orders her to put her hands on the bathroom basin, sticking her ass out. Landlord is already completely naked and he pushes his cock inside her ass, without a condom. Landlord snickers, holding on to her huge breast, fondling and squeezing them, while he fucks Ms Americana on the ass.

Landlord continues to push his dick in, with his sperm flooding her asshole. Miss Americana just moans in ecstacy and feels multitude of sperm fluids, probably from Landlord’s excitement of ass fucking Miss Americana.

After being ass fucked and titty squeezing, Landlord ordered MA to open the tub water. They were going to have a bubble bath.

As they were both in the bath tub, having bubble bath, Landlord was lying down with his head sticking out, while Miss Americana was ordered to give him some French kissing. As she kisses him strongly and deeply, his fingers are between her nipples and twisting them. Miss Americana feels the pain but she is not allowed to complain about the pain she feels from her nipples being twisted.

Now they changed positions, she was the one whose back was to the bathtub while he was on top of her. Landlord is sucking her right nipple while his other hand is playing with her left nipple. He sure was enjoying himself.

After the bath, he ordered her to just lie down on the tub as the water was being drained through the hole. He on the other hand dried himself with his towel and hair dryer. After he dried himself, he put on a towel coat. The water already got drained towards the hole.

Landlord just looks at Ms Americana just lied there, waiting for his next orders. He connected his hair dryer to a toilet socket and ordered her to dry her body with a towel but not completely dry.

Miss Americana was ordered now (naked) to go on all 4s. Landlord was drying Miss Americana’s wet body as if she was a bitch. He was moving the hair dryer towards her ass. He then turned it off. Ms Americana wondered what he has next up his sleeve. He shoved the hair dryer deeper into her ass, like as if it was a dildo. Ms Americana felt the pain.

Landlord removed the hair dryer from her ass. Landlord snickered to her, “I got more plans for you, Miss Amerislut. Big plans”.

At night, Landlord slept in his bed, on top of Ms Americana with his dick inside her cunt and face buried on her breasts.

When he wakes up , she has to make him breakfast and lunch (wearing nothing). While he watches a film, she has to go on her knees, sucking him off. Sometimes he orders her to lower her head down so that his cum flows towards her beautiful raven hair, making it part white. He found it funny that Ms Americana’s hair has mixed with his cum.

Then he would fuck her ass, stuffing a dildo up her cunt so both holes are occupied.

After her fucking her the whole day, her whole body is covered in cum and sweat. He even titty fucked her while her back was to the floor and while he was drinking his beer.

Then one day, while she had been asleep, Landlord woke her up. Ms Americana woke up, “Yes master, what do you want your most obedient slave to do?”.

Landlord orders, “Get dressed.”

After Ms Americana puts n back her 2 piece bikini costume, she was told of her next fate. Landlord cruelly told her, “As I got bored of you, I decided to sell you off”. He decided to keep her golden belt as souvenir.

Ms Americana’s eyes went wide open. All she had for the past few days was hell. And now she finds out that she is going to be sold off to someone else. Ms Americana was eventually sold but to a woman, a short skinny Redhead who looks like the actress Claire Danes.

And Ms Americana was only sold for $10. When she had been sold, she had been blindfolded and ordered by landlord that she shall follow the person who bought her as she holds a manacle to Ms Americana’s neck and that the moment, she enters that woman’s house, she must become her slave.

Ms Americana was ordered her to go inside a car trunk and even felt the car driving. The car eventually stopped and the trunk opened. The lady who bought her, held on to her leash and asked her to follow her (landlord ordered ms Americana to obey this every woman’s command).

Once inside the woman’s basement, the woman took off the manacle from her neck and took off the blindfolds. Ms Americana knew that she was now this woman’s slave. But then once the blindfolds were taken off, she recognized this woman.

The redhead smiled “remember me, bitch”. Ms Americana remembers—the redhead stalked her before and even faked her danger so that Ms Americana would come and save her. When she told Ms Americana that she was her biggest fan and even had sexual feelings for her, Ms Americana turned her down, even uttered the word “dyke” but by mistake and regretted, making this redhead run, crying with tears.

Ms Americana says, “I remember you”. Redhead barks at her, “And you also do know that from now you are my slave”.

Ms Americana notices that there are lights in the basement and there is even a large solid round table with a dancing pole on it, meant for strippers.

Redhead commanded Ms Americana to dance by the pole, just like a stripper. Ms Americana climbed on top of the table while the Redhead sat down by a chair with her glass, watching with lusts and perversion Ms Americana dancing like a stripprt.

First Ms Americana pulls off her red boots. Then she takes off her red gloves. Then her bra, thus exposing her big boobs. Finally, her underwear, exposing both ass and pussy.

Ms Americana moved her body with the pole. Ms Americana had been ordeer to take wine bottles and splash it over her body, making her body covered by wine, like a woman’s body full of oil.

After she finishes dancing, she was ordered to lie on her back while the redhead came on top of her licking the wine off her body, her breasts, her face.

Afterwards, Ms Americana was to go on her knees and lift one of the Redhead’s feet and puts her TOE to Ms Americana’s mouth, for sucking. The other foot is on her breast, stepping and fondling on it.

Redhead eyes Ms Americana, “ The best present for a person before the world ends”.

The End