The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ms. Americana: The Rise of Bliss

Chapter 4

Back in my hotel room I couldn’t make sense out of the stuff I downloaded from work. I had documents and shipping records and names and places but my overall plan didn’t seem to connect as I reread everything. Whatever that guy did to me in the coffee shop must have made me dumber also. I’m still pretty damn smart though. I was a superior woman, after all, and a little less than superior is still better. I’d have to do some legwork so I put on my Ms. Americana costume and headed for the roof.

They didn’t seem like executive material but Cindy and Suzi knew how to make a bikini top. Bounding around the rooftops, I found the new top gave great support with all things considered. I could run just fine but not leap as well. It was slower progress but I made it to the Blonde Concepts building I’d seen on TV two or three days ago.

The building was had an electric fence with barbed wire all around. I jumped right over it. Super strength means super high jumps. It was a huge building but all I had to do was find the loading docks. The paperwork there would tell me what’s going to Darkview. Of course, the trucks that aren’t on the paperwork will be the ones to follow. See? I’m still better.

The docs were well-lit and forklifts were still loading things into trucks. Brawny men were loading boxes onto trucks that said “BCL” on the side, and men in with ties and clipboards were walking around pointing at things with pens. That was all normal until Dr. Ivan Yerkenov himself followed a forklift out onto the docs.

I have a research and development team. They never go to the docs. The truck Ivan was supervising was the one. The hard part was over, but now I had a golden opportunity to question Ivan himself. It was too crowded to sneak around, so I had to just take what I wanted. They would all be too stunned by my beauty and power to do anything about it anyway.

I grabbed Ivan by the knot of his tie. “Doctor Yerkenov,” I said, enun…en…slowly so he’d fear me, “Take me to the lab, you’ve got some explaining to do.” I could tell he was already sweating under that lab coat and sweater vest.

“Hey, who’s that?” A voice called.

“Is super hero you idiot! Help me!” Cried Ivan in his thick accent.

“Sorry doc, can’t. Union rules,” said an elderly man in overalls without leaving his forklift—or seeming to care what was going on.

“Yeah,” said another dock worker. “Union won’t cover our medical in battle against powers or psions and judging from how she’s holding you off the ground I’d say you’d better give this power what she wants.”

I was smiling at the frightened doctor when I felt and heard a loud smack on my ass. It startled me so hard I almost dropped the guy. I turned my head to see a large man who still wouldn’t take his hand off my ass. Sure my bikini bottoms were practically a thong so there was a lot open for him to grab. I couldn’t get mad at him like I used to…a day ago. Instead I turned my head to him and asked, “What are you doing?”

“I’m not in the union,” he said casually as he rubbed the back of my thigh, bringing his hand up to soothe the sting on my backside. It was starting to feel good. I might have breathed in a little too hard.

“Oh.” I gripped Ivan with one hand and back handed his face. He spun around twice before falling. People really forget what it means to have the strength of twenty women. “Ivan, you can put your feet on the ground only if you take me to your lab. Deal?”

“Yes!” He led me to his lab. He used his key card to open doors and everything.

The lab was a big place. It had long, metal tables full of glass tubes and wooden racks to hold lots of glass tubes. Several microscope stations were scattered around the room. There were a few large, white machines but I couldn’t tell what they were for. In the far corner there was one large machine that looked half-computer, half-furnace. It had lots of wires coming out of it and a few smaller computers around it.

Ivan must have been comfortable in the lab because he suddenly got brave again. “I won’t give secrets. Who you work for, BTI? You will not get formulae. You try dinner, you try violence, no matter I don’t talk.”

“I don’t want your forumulas,” I snapped back at him. “I want you to tell me about…umm…the new protein…drug…thingie.” Things had really been going my way up to that point. I’d better smash up this one drug ring and get back home to recover my wits. I’m certainly still great but I’m definitely not myself. And my butt still feels pretty good because of those nano things.

“I tell news media about new protein. You don’t watch news? Is powerful tool.”

“I saw you on the news. What I want to know is how your nano protein got onto my streets all the way in Delta City.”

He folded his arms. “I have no idea.”

They always say that. So I walked over to the huge machine in the back and started pulling out wires while he screamed. R&D people love their expensive science toys.

“OK! OK, I have idea. Please stop breaking Nanite Generator. Is pride of lab!” Yep. Instead of a wife he had this machine. I had him.

“I’m listening.”

He put his head in his hands in despair but it was to hide his mouth when he told me to break the cameras. By the time I did he was in a bad mood.

“Now we are really alone. Yes, I double-cross Blonde Concepts and sell RXL6-2. Your Sugar Town has, how you say, less rules than FDA. Secret truck goes to Darkview but you know this. Lots of secret trucks go to Darkview.”

“Why turn on your own company? Didn’t they give you…” I gestured to to the Nanite thing that I’d torn up a bit. “…this?”

“You have no idea who I am. I am world’s leading expert on the female body on cellular level. I make medicine and beauty products absorbed by estrogen so only affects women. So say I make shampoo. It turns hair yellow, but hair stays yellow with my shampoo. It rewrites your scalp to make yellow hair. Only way to have old hair color is to buy old hair color bottle.”

“That’s…amazing.”

“Yes. Blonde Concepts make $252 million. They give me $100,000. I make miracle chest expansion drug for breast cancer recovery patients, much safer than surgery. Blonde Concepts use for cosmetics, make $412 million. They give me same salary. Is same story for 20 years. So this time I invent new protein infused nanite to cure sexual dysfunction. Now I make millions too.”

For some reason I didn’t feel like he ‘had to pay’ for what he did. Instead I was feeling my butt. Had it gotten bigger? I tried to look like I was just leaning on my hands. I had to stay focused. “Wade Corp would hire you, and treat you fairly. There’s nothing left for you here.”

“Nonsense. There is Nanite Generator. Is highly sophisticated marvel of quantum mechanics meets nano technology—“I yanked out something that looked important and shoved it through the rest of the machine.

“I’m sure Wade Corp will build you one. You just have to be good and no more sex drugs on the street.”

He needed a moment to mourn the loss of his loved thing. “You win. I cannot make RXL6-2 without this. I have deal for you. You get me out before they find out what I do and I fix your backside.”

I guess he noticed. “What’s wrong with it? And why not my chest?”

“You picked fight on Blonde Concepts loading dock and worker slapped you with growth cream. You have nice round, soft bottom now. Easy fix. By law we must be able to reverse effects or Judge Hanover make us take own medicine. Your chest is magic, not science. I cannot make it smaller.”

“Fine, I accept, but don’t think I’m going to let you rub some cream on my ass.”

“Oh, is not cream.” He sprayed something in my face and ran. That spray smelled familiar. If that was what I think it was, I had about thirty seconds to catch him.

I had almost caught up to Ivan when he dove under a metal table and popped out the other side in a different aisle. I dove after him but the table was too low, it’s support beams were too high and my chest was too big. I had to compress my chest and my hands on them sent a jolt of pleasure that was way too strong. When he tried the same thing again I had no choice but to go above, diving through a wooden thing that was full of beakers. When I stood to run after him in the last aisle I was covered in chemicals. I had no time to worry about what they did. I can shower later.

He ran down the last aisle with me at his heels. I was almost on him when my clothes started molesting me. No one knew I already had nano machines in me that were making everything feel so sensual, so erotic. Now there was a fresh dose in me and it was working extra quickly. With every step I felt my nipples graze the cotton cloth of my custom bra, my power belt caress my waist, huge chest jiggle as if I were on my back being fucked, and my now much tighter thong bikini bottoms lick my over sensitive pussy.

The arousal had me breathing hard with each step as I sprinted. He was finally in arm’s reach. One hit would knock him out. I’d have to jill myself silly but I would still walk out victorious as Ms. Americana should. Just when I was about to grab him he ducked and stepped left. He said he was an expert on the female body. He knew just how to duck so my huge tits would block my vision. As I ran right past him he slapped my ass. It felt wonderful.

“You…uh…you won’t get away with this,” I managed to spit out. He was facing me now as I advanced on him, dripping wet with who knows what (oh shit, Ivan does). My nipples were so hard it felt like they were pulling me towards him. I rushed him again but he knew how to duck again. He got behind me and slipped a hand between my legs. His other hand went to my nipple. I tried to throw him off but he knew how to stand so I had no leverage. By the time I thought to overpower him it was too late. He forced me to cum until my moans filled the cavernous laboratory. He was an expert on the female body.

When I fell to my knees he stayed on me. His hand stayed on the front of my crotch with his fingers rubbing my clit through the fabric. His other hand knew exactly how to squeeze a tit to keep me in the throes of pleasure. All of my strength was worse than gone. I was so exhausted from the super-strong orgasm my chest felt heavy. I must have tried to struggle, or maybe I was just quivering. Whatever I was doing he easily held me down and made me cum again. I had to tell him to stop, that the Aphrodite curse had already made me his bitch but I couldn’t form words. Both of his hands pulled my top down and made me climax just from rubbing my huge tits. For the few minutes or hours after that I have no memory, only bliss.