The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ms. Americana: The Rise of Bliss

Chapter 6

The next time my senses returned fully I realized I was being screwed. I was sitting leaned up against a wall covered in spunk. I tasted it and smelled it. Despite all I’d done for them, they reached over while I was too exhausted to move and yanked my mask right off.

“Who is she?” I was so exhausted I could only sit there and listen to them talk about me.

“She is girl who dive head first into facial reconstruction chemicals,” said Ivan.

“What do they do?”

“They reconstruct face for beauty. Look, she now has soft, round, heart-shaped face. Eyes not really much bigger, just look that way from dark line around them. Lashes longer, lips much bigger. She had big lips already. That is why I choose blowjob when use her.”

“So can we get her old face back? Super heroine identities sell for a lot of money.”

“Is local DNA rewrite. Body has more DNA than head so sooner or later body DNA takes over and heals natural face.” Ivan mentioned a judge and that there must be a way back. He obviously had rehearsed such speeches for legal reasons.

“When will she be back to normal?”

“Month maybe.”

“Too long. What, we’re going to store her for a month? Not worth it.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Normally I’m captured by criminals. For once this was all done by really horny guys.

“Yeah man, we don’t need CHPD asking about why Chemical Woman is covered in semen in our basement.”

Ivan stepped in. “She cannot stay here, but she must pay for what she do to lab.”

“Oh, shit. Now that you mention it she did wreck the place. Is everything gonna be OK?”

“Yes, and no. Damage is $30 million and four years. For big company is annoying, not fatal. This is last shipment of RXL6-2, err, this ‘Bliss.’ I cannot make more.” There were murmurs and objections from the union, and even concern for Ivan’s life. “I will give them this for free to say ‘sorry’ to Kid Rotten and King Pimp. I have $4 million from other shipment, is good retirement fund. I also have pension. As for sweet face, here, I make sure no one believe her when she talk.”

Ivan injected me with something.

I was washed, dressed, and driven back to town once I seemed able to walk. I made it back to where I stashed my plain clothes and hotel key so I could get back to my room without drawing too much attention.

The only thing to do now was intercept what was now the last shipment of Bliss in Darkview. Sleep seemed like a great way to pass the time until my power belt recharged. I passed out on the bed before pulling off the...blanket cover thingie.