The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ms Americana’s Descent

By Mike S and Sonya Esperanto // //

Chapter 1: The Mistake

Ms Americana was on the prowl in the high school corridors, looking for a student who was reputedly dealing drugs. She was going to set him straight about the illegality of his actions and next time there would be no warning. Classes had just dismissed and she had just made it to the center of the school when she heard an altercation.

“Where’s our money, punk?” said a large boy as he and another held a much smaller boy pinned to the wall. She quickly covered the ground between herself and the two bullies and grabbed one and threw him aside. The second soon followed, landing on his friend.

“Are you alright?” she asked the smaller boy.

“Now that you’re here I am, Ms Americana,” he replied as he looked at her in adoration. She was a commanding presence standing 6′ 1 and weighing 140 lbs. Her star spangled American flag bikini barely contained her 38G-25-39 body. All this was topped with dark brunette hair and blue eyes. At 32 yrs of age she turned men’s heads wherever she went. Criticism of the thong bikini bottoms she laughed off. She thought that her enemies ogling at and distracted by her exposed body parts did not put up as much of a struggle. The boy before her was probably 17 with a slender build, blue eyes, red hair and freckles, while the two bullies looked 18 and had stocky built bodies with black hair and eyes. She looked at the two bullies, still on the floor.

“Why don’t you pick on someone your own size?” she asked them. The two boys were scared of her so they scrambled to their feet and fled as one called over his shoulder,

“We’re not scared of you, Ms Americana. One of these days you’ll pay for this, bitch. We’ll get you,” he threatened. Ms Americana turned back to the smaller boy, not catching the look he was giving her ass,

“If those boys bother you again, I want you to tell me, okay? What’s your name anyway?” she asked.

“Max” he replied as he nodded his head in acknowledgement of her protection. Ms Americana and Max became friends and she often stopped back at the school to check on him under the cover of checking on drugs in the school. She had caught up with the dealer and had her talk with him, so now she was checking to make sure he hadn’t started dealing again. The whole school cheered her as she walked the halls. All except the two bullies who were an inch shorter than she and not nearly as intimidating looking. They had to stop collecting money from the younger and smaller students or they’d tell Ms Americana on one of her visits. The two bullies, Sean and Ron, hated Ms Americana for humiliating them and even going to their parents about them. The parents just listened and then forgot about it as they knew the two were worthless punks who intimidated their parents, especially their mothers. They had forced them to strip for them after claiming they’d rape them if they didn’t. Their fathers, after being informed of it had confronted the boys. When the boys got in their face and threatened to kick their asses, the fathers backed down and their mothers continued to strip for them on command and as punishment for telling their husbands, the boy’s dad’s about the situation, their mothers now gave them hand jobs and let them cum on their tits. Their mothers were scared the boys would soon change it to blow jobs or even fucking.

Several months later Ms Americana was on the trail of the villainess Dragon Lady, a biologist-geneticist in her early 30’s, standing 5′7 with a 36-24-36 figure containing 110 lbs. She performed experiments on human women by breeding them with plants and animals she has created, claiming to be looking for the perfect offspring to make the perfect soldier. Several women had been admitted to the hospital after giving birth to her creatures off spring and said this was the area they had escaped from. She entered an abandoned looking warehouse and tried to adjust from the bright sunlight to the dimness of the building’s interior. The only light was from filthy skylights and the open door. She thought she heard a scurrying sound and advanced in that direction.

“Hello? Is someone there?” she called. “This is Ms Americana and I’m here to help.” The women said several others were still prisoners and pregnant. She heard the scurrying sound again and dashed forward into the dimness ahead and ran into a spider’s web. The webbing of it was the size of rope and as sticky as glue. She ran into it face first and managed to turn but then was stuck to it. She thrashed trying to break the grip of the web but only ended up with her arms now stuck, she was now totally helpless. Dragon Queen and two of her Ninja warriors came walking into her area of vision and she renewed her struggling.

“Now, now Ms Ameriwhore that is going to do you no good. My giant arachnid’s webbing is coated with a substance as powerful as crazy glue and only cutting you out of the web will extract you. You will stay there until he is finished with you.” Dragon Lady told her. “Strip her” she ordered the Ninja. With much fondling of her breasts the Ninja followed orders and removed her thong and top. They all heard a scurrying sound and Dragon Lady and her two henchmen disappeared. Ms Americana watched as a large spider came into view. He stood as high as a pony and from his size appeared to weigh 200 lbs. The Ninjas had cut the web to release her legs and then had spread them wide and pressed them against the web again, gluing them in place. Ms Americana could see its sensors testing the air as its myriad eyes appraised her body. The pincers of its mouth clacked several times as it approached and Ms Americana feared she was lunch for him.

The giant reached her and reared, its front legs grabbing the web above her as it walked forward and narrowed the gap between their bodies as he climbed higher and placed more legs on the web. Ms America turned her head at the creatures smell and then saw a sight that made the blood freeze in her veins. An apparent cock was protruding from the creature and was approaching the juncture of her legs, apparently with the intent of mating with her. She attempted to move her hips aside but they were glued in place.

“No!! You can’t do this!!” she tried to reason with the creature as she felt the head of that 12 inch pole spread her pussy lips and rest against her vaginal opening. Another step up the web and 4 inches of cock slid into her cunt.

“NOOOOOOO!!!” she screamed as the giant arachnid slammed his lower body upward and buried himself in her, piercing her cervix and entering her womb. She continued to scream as the creature used her body, thrusting in and out until he suddenly stopped and she felt her womb being filled with its seed. Then he started fucking her again and then filled her again. Dragon Lady had bred him for this, the continuous rape of a woman. He was bred to fuck her senseless and was capable of many orgasms before he was done. Ms America counted him spilling his seed into her womb 8 times before she lost consciousness.

When she regained her senses she felt someone behind her, working on the web. She looked down and saw her belly was extended with the arachnid’s offspring. She again sensed someone,

“Who’s there?” she whispered.

“It’s Max,” came the reply. “I saw you come in here but couldn’t do anything until the spider was done and left. I’m trying to get you cut out of the web with my pocketknife. Just hold still and be quiet so no one comes to check on you.” Ms Americana just hung on the web as if still unconscious and Max had to hide twice as Ninjas came to check on her. Finally everything was almost cut through and Max went thread to thread slashing them apart. He and Ms Americana hurried out of the building and to where the Ms Americanamobile was parked. They jumped in and Ms Americana drove Max home, dropped him off and headed for Wade Manor. She arrived at home and rushed into the house and to a secret elevator that would take her to her lab. The pain became overbearing as she reached her goal and she fell to her knees as she held her belly.

“NOOOOOO!!!” she cried as the arachnid’s offspring started forcing itself out of her. The resultant arachnid was the size of a puppy and she quickly grabbed it and ran into the kitchen, threw it in the microwave and turned it on 30 minutes. The spider blew up at 30 seconds but she allowed the microwave to continue cooking it as she finally got in the elevator. Once in the lab she opened a drawer and removed a new bra and thong and put them on intending to return upstairs and see if her alter ego, Brenda Wade, had any important messages on her answering machine. She got turned and froze as a spider scurried across the floor. Her body shook in fear at the sight of it and tears welled up in her eyes.

“No, please. Don’t come near me,” she muttered to it. She could not move as she watched it cross the floor and climb the wall finally disappearing in a crack in the brick wall. She hurried to the elevator and got back to the main floor of the mansion. She went into the kitchen where the microwave had stopped and unplugged it, then carried it out back to the trash. She reentered the house and sat at the kitchen table as she considered her reaction to the small spider in the lab. She had been frozen in fear, was she now suffering from arachnophobia? She had to find out by finding another spider, and if she was, she was going to have to be treated for it, but how? Psychiatrists or psychologists could take years to remove her fear of spiders and that was too long. She then remembered Max telling her was learning hypnotism from the Great Illusionist, a hypnotist that worked the nite club circuit and lived in town. She had laughed at the time but if he was and had learned how to do it, he could hypnotize her into forgetting her fear of spiders. First she had to discover if she did have the unreasonable fear or if it was a onetime occurrence because of her rape by and delivery of spiders. She had to find out but it was probably too soon still. She’d get a good night sleep and go to the basement to search for spiders after a good breakfast tomorrow.

The next morning Brenda Wade had her toast, cantaloupe and orange juice and read the paper as she skewered up her courage and finally went to the basement. She walked around the rooms searching corners and crevices looking for spider webs or anything to indicate spider’s presence as she felt her entire body trembling. In the back storeroom she finally located a web in the corner of the ceiling and froze as she saw two spiders on it.

“Okay Brenda,” she told herself, “they’re only spiders, they can’t hurt you.” She managed to take two steps toward them as her body began to viciously shake in fear. It was no use, she turned and fled in fterror. She returned to her bedroom and took her robe and baby doll outfit off and dressed as her alto ego, Ms Americana. She went to the garage and left Wade Manor by the concealed driveway that hid the fact Ms Americana lived there. When she entered the main road she was 2 miles from the mansion. She drove into town and straight to Max’s house, it was Saturday and she hoped he would be there and not out running around enjoying his day off from school. There was no mistaking the Americanamobile as it entered the neighborhood, its red white and blue American flag paint scheme told everyone whose car it was. Sean and Ron, the school bullies, lived several blocks from Max and saw the car go by. Quickly running outside they saw it stop at Max’s house and wondered what was going on there.

Ms Americana went to the house and knocked on the front door. Max was upstairs in his bedroom playing games on his PS3 when he heard the knock and headed downstairs to the door. His parents were gone for the weekend and so he had to answer it. He pulled it open and saw Ms Americana,

“Hey Ms Americana, I’m glad to see you, please come in,” he said. Ms Americana entered the house and as Max closed the door told him,

“Max, I need your help. That giant spider nailing me yesterday and impregnating me has caused a case of arachnophobia that is so bad, I can’t move in a spider’s presence. I need you to hypnotize me and order me to ignore them. I can’t fight crime if every time I see a spider I freeze, everyone would escape,” she said. Max could see her problem and also wondered what had happened to her belly. Yesterday when he helped her it was swollen and she was definitely pregnant. Today she was back to normal with no signs of the pregnancy.

“What happened with your pregnancy?” he asked.

“I managed to get home but delivered the creature before I could do anything to attempt to abort it. I threw it in the microwave and cooked it for a half hour and then threw the microwave out in the trash. Can you hypnotize me? Have you gotten to the point where you can do it? I can’t trust anyone else to do it and not take advantage of my helplessness while I’m under their control. I could end up as a sex slave to the hypnotist,” she confided.

“I’m not sure if I can do it completely or not. I can put you into a trance but if you’d be deep enough to obey any post-hypnotic commands, that I’m not sure of. If you close your eyes I’ll take you to my bedroom and try. When you come out of the trance I know of several spider webs in the house where we can see if the commands work.” Max had a quick thought of having Ms Americana as his sex toy but quickly forgot it, he was her friend. Ms Americana closed her eyes and Max took her hand and led her upstairs to his bedroom. He was ashamed of himself as his cock stirred in his pants while they held hands. He told Ms Americana to open her eyes and after a look around the room she sat on his bed as he got his pendulum and sat on the chair. He started to swing it in front of her eyes,

“Watch the pendulum, block everything else from your mind, concentrate on the pendulum,” he said and watched her blue eyes shift back and forth to keep up with the swinging. “You’re getting sleepy, very sleeping. It is hard to keep your eyes open.” He noticed her eyelids droop as she fought to stay awake and concentrate on the pendulum. “You’re very sleepy and now you will go to sleep,” he said and watched her eyes close. He knew she was under his spell and his cock stirred again at the thought of possessing her body but again he quickly forgot it.

“Ms Americana you are under my spell, you will do as I tell you. Do you understand?” he asked.

“Yes, you command me and I will follow those commands” her voice droned.

“Okay, I want you to…” there was a loud knocking at the front door and Max looked in that direction distracted from his command. With a sigh he got up and returned to the front door and opened it to find Sean and Ron standing there.

“Hey guys, what’s up?” he asked. The three were now friends as they had apologized for bullying him and ran around with him. The sight of his friends made Max forget Ms Americana was in a trance in his bedroom.

“Hey Max,” Sean said. “We thought we’d come over and see if you’d let us play with you on your PS3.” Both boys’ eyes were scanning the house, looking for Ms Americana.

“Sure guys, come on in,” Max said and after they’d entered he closed the front door. “Follow me” he told them as he led them upstairs to his bedroom where the game system was. The boys entered the bedroom and the 2 visitors stopped as the saw Ms Americana sitting on the bed, her eyes closed.

“Hey, what’s going on here?” Ron asked. Max, mistakenly believing they were his friends, told them about the spider and Ms Americana’s resulting phobia. He explained he was hypnotizing her to forget the fear when they had shown up and he hadn’t finished.

“You mean she’s in a trance and is awaiting her commands?” Sean asked. He had a sudden idea and when Max affirmed she was awaiting her commands about the spiders; Sean grabbed Max by the throat and shoved him against the wall.

“Keep your mouth shut until I tell you to talk. You make a sound and you’ll be dead before she recovers from that trance” he said as he raised his right leg and pulled a wicked looking boot knife from his boot and placed it across Max’s throat. Max promptly wet his pants in fear which Ron noticed and pointed out to Sean and both boys laughed at him.

“You’re going to command Ms Ameri-tits to do a seductive strip tease and play with her tits and then pussy. She’s to tell us how good it feels until she cums all over herself and then she will lick it up. After her orgasm and cleaning her fingers she’ll kneel before you and give you a blow job. After she swallows your cum she’ll suck Ron’s cock as I fuck her doggy style. She’ll then suck me clean and you’ll fuck her ass. We are going to spend the day fucking Ameri-whore and when it’s all over you’ll command her to forget it ever happened. After we leave you’ll release her from the trance and she’ll still be afraid of spiders so you’ll tell her to come back tomorrow to try again, you got all that?” Sean asked. Max nodded his head and was actually glad these guys had shown up. He could see Ms Americana naked, watch her masturbate and even have sex with her, but they were forcing him to do it. Max gave Ms Americana her commands along with her to have no memory of this, she would think she had come here 5 minutes before awakening and her spider phobia would remain so she would ask to come back in the morning and try again.

“When I snap my fingers you will awaken and when the music starts you will get up and start your striptease.” He commanded and snapped his fingers. Ms Americana opened her eyes and smiled seductively at the three boys in the room with her. Max turned his stereo on and inserted a slow ballad CD for her to strip to. As the music started she rose from the bed and her body began undulating as she smiled at her audience and rubbed her hands over her breasts.

“You like these puppies, boys? Wait till I get this bra off and you see them in their full magnificence,” she said as she reached behind her and unfastened the bra and threw it on the bed. She brought her hands up and teased her nipples; rubbing her fingertips in circles over them and making them stand out. She lifted her right tit and stuck her tongue out and licked her erect nipple as her right hand dropped to her waist and inside her thong. She raised her head a little,

“Are you boys enjoying this show? My finger feels so good on my clit and I enjoy playing with my tits. Watch as I slip my finger up my cunt and suck this nipple for you. Later I’ll suck something else for you all,” she said and licked her lips suggestively then lowered her head and sucked on her nipple. The boys could see her hand move in her thong and could tell a finger was thrusting in and out of her cunt. She lifted her head and released her tit. Her right hand fell to her waist as her right came out of her panty.

“Let’s get rid of these, shall we?” she asked as both thumbs hooked into the waistband and lowered the thong. Her dark bush was just peeking over the waistband when she turned around. She bent at the waist as she shoved the panty down and her ass and pussy where on full display for the boys. She straightened up and tossed the thong on the bed with her bra, spread her legs and bent back over and grabbed her ankles.

“Like that view? How about this?” she asked as she reached around and spread her labia revealing the gaping entrance to her vagina.

“I know you like that and want to shove something of yours into it and I will let you in awhile, just like this.” She released her pussy lips and jammed two fingers into her cunt and started finger fucking herself. “Oh this feels good just not as good as when you boys shove those poles of yours in me. Oh I just got to get myself over the top, this feel so good and my orgasm is building. Oh it’s close, oh yes, yes, I’m cummminnnggg!!!” The boys saw her juices begin to run down her thighs as she thrust her fingers in and out of her cunt and her hips seemed to grind on her hand. Ms Americana finally straightened up and walked to Max and went on her knees.

“Do you know what I’m going to do for you, my friend? I’m going to do this to your cock,” she told him and then stuck a cum covered finger in her mouth and started sucking. “Hhmmm!! Tastes so good,” she said as she switched to another finger and sucked it clean. After she had cleaned her fingers she reached out and unzipped Max’s jeans and pulled his erect cock free. She licked it from his balls to the head and sucked it in and went balls deep on it. The thought of the hot Ms Americana taking his whole cock pushed Max into an instant orgasm. His cum spurted down her throat and she swallowed it all without losing a drop. She removed her mouth from his cock and smacked her lips,

“That was delicious and my belly is begging for more. Ron get your cock out because here I cum for you.” She crawled to where Ron sat on the bed and sucked his cock in with no preamble. She hummed as her head went up and down the shaft. Sean had taken his clothes off and knelt behind her then rubbed his cock through her sopping wet slit. Ms Americana released Ron’s cock.

“That’s it Sean. Get the head wet with my juices and then shove it up my cunt and fuck me till I beg you to stop. Fuck me good you stud.” She then went back on Ron’s cock as Sean shoved in. Sean was hammering her cunt and was rewarded by her return thrusts and moans escaping around Ron’s cock. Ms Americana went felt depth on Ron as she felt his cock trembling in her mouth. She got it into the entrance of her throat just as his cum started spurting there. She eagerly swallowed his output and when she had drained him and licked him clean she pulled off and looked at Max.

“Are you ready to feed me more cock cream?” she asked him and licked her lips. Sean chose that moment to flood her cunt with his cream. He finished his discharge and went before Ms Americana and thrust his cock in her face.

“Here you can eat this and get all your cum and pussy juice and my cum cleaned from it. Max will plow your ass as you clean me.”

“Oh yes Max, please, please fuck my ass.” She said wiggling it in the air as she took Sean cock and began cleaning it. Max went behind her and knelt, then he ran his cock into her cunt and let her wiggling stir her juices and Sean’s cum and coat his cock and then withdrew and spread her ass cheeks. He grabbed his cock to hold it steady on course and rammed it home. It was lubricated with her juices enough that it popped right past her sphincter and buried itself half way in her rectum. He pulled back a little and thrust forward again and achieved full cock penetration with his testicles resting on her clit. His thrust snapped her head forward and Sean grabbed a hand full of raven colored hair and held her in place. She gagged on the unexpectedness of Sean’s cock entering her throat but quickly adjusted to it. She hummed away at his root and teased it with the tip of her tongue as her hips thrust back at her friend Max as he plowed her ass. Ms Americana was in heaven because, like most heroines, she had a deep held desire to be tamed and raped by men. They could deny the feelings until such time as they reached an orgasm or until someone hypnotized them to release the feelings. Max had released those feeling and the three boys reaped the benefits of her desires as she ended up raping their exhausted bodies as she wanted to continue. Finally, after 12 hours of sex, she had Sean in her ass and Ron in her cunt as they both exploded again. She crawled away from them and grabbed Max’s limp cock and began to suck it. The two of them seized the chance and grabbed their clothes and fled to the living room to dress and go home. Max told her she needed to clean up and put her clothes on. Conditioned to obey his voice Ms Americana went to the bathroom and cleaned all the cum from her legs and face and came back to Max’s bedroom and put her bra, thong and power belt on. Max had her sit on the bed and told her she had just arrived and he was attempting to cure her fear of spiders but had failed. She would ask to come back again tomorrow. He then snapped his fingers.

“I’m sorry Ms Americana, I don’t think it worked. If you really want to, we can go to a web and see if we can find one for you.” Ms Americana visibly trembled in fear at the thought of looking for a spider.

“No Max, you’re right I don’t think it worked either. Can I come back tomorrow morning and you try again when we have all day for you to try? I’m sorry I waited until this late at night to come today.” She asked giving him a smile. Her desire to be tamed and mastered was just below the surface from her days activities and she almost wished Max had commanded her to have sex with him. Her pussy was juicy and soaking her thong and she knew her vibrator would get a work out later in bed.

“Sure Ms Americana, you can come back early in the morning and we can repeat today, no problem.” He smiled thinking of another day of pounding her ass. His cock was going to be sore from all the sex, his entire sexual experience had occurred that day and it wasn’t used to all this action. He escorted Ms Americana out to her car and watched her drive off. He returned to the house and closed and locked the front door. As he reached for the hand railing for the stairs he got an idea. The Great Illusionist had been training him and maybe he should take Ms Americana to him to get her cured. He knew that he would never cure her because he wanted her coming to him and asking to be put under so he could have her fuck him. He’d put her in the trance and have her drive them to the Great Illusionist’s apartment and after he had cured her of her arachnophobia, she’d bring them back and they could spend the day fucking again. He reached his room and called his teacher and, when he answered, asked if he could come over in the morning with a friend who had a problem and needed the Great Illusionist’s help. He received permission and went to bed thinking about how often he should have Ms Americana return to him and for how long.