The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Muse Masters

Chapter 3

By JymLyfe

I remember this. Dad and his brothers were watching football. Grandma Ellie was in the middle of cooking Thanksgiving Dinner. I was playing Monopoly with my cousins, Caylen and Gabe. It’s a terrible game; Settlers of Catan is so much better. My copy was at Darek’s house. Why was my copy of Settlers at Dareks?

Yeah, it was Thanksgiving. It was a big deal that year. My parents were so proud that the pastor for our new church had agreed to spend the day at our house. I was not so excited. Ever since we switched churches my parents had been hassling me about my Magic cards and D&D books. I had to start stashing them at Darek’s house. Oh, that’s why Settlers was at Darek’s. It seemed like I was getting in trouble a lot because of my music, or my movies, or my games. None of it was Pastor Dave approved. Darek’s garage was a nice safe space to store my gaming stuff until my parents got this all out of their system.

Someone was yelling. Oh, yeah, it was Rose. Rose was most definitely not Pastor Dave approved. She had come over that day wearing a sweater dress that was off her shoulders and above her knees. Pastor Dave had tried to preach to her. He would have had better luck passing the Kobayashi Maru test or starting a land war in Asia.

“You can keep your god to yourself you misogynistic piece of shit!,” yelled Rose.

Did she really say that? My cousins were oblivious. Caylen was arguing with Gabe over how much she owed him for landing on Atlantic Avenue with 3 houses on it. Dad and my uncles were still watching the game.

“You’re a jezebel and a harlot. I won’t let your perversions lead this good Christian family astray,” Pastor Dave retorted.

This isn’t right. Rose didn’t make it to Thanksgiving that year. The year before this was the last time Rose came to visit for any holidays.

“Ha! Is that how you justify what you’ve done to her? You know you can’t do it forever?” asked Rose..

“God’s Kingdom is forever!,” Pastor Dave countered.

The muse was here. She was facing the door into the dining room where Rose and Dave were arguing. She held her hands out, fingers spread; prepared to guard against something unseen.

“Muse, what’s going on?” I asked. She didn’t hear me, and continued her vigilant stance.

Rose came bursting into the room. Dave was right behind her, but stopped mid stride. The muse was a couple of feet in front of him. Could he see her? Rose looked frightened. She moved to my Dad and placed her hand on his shoulder. The expression on her face turned to disgust. She came over to me and reached her arm forward tentatively. She was going to learn something; something she might not want to know the answer to. Rose gently placed her hand against the side of my face. She gasped.

“Oh-thankyou-thankyou-thankyou!” she exclaimed. Her eyes were tearing up. She threw her arms around me and hugged me tight.

She whispered into my ear, “I will always be there for you, so you don’t ever have to be afraid to be yourself.”

I felt lips against mine.

“I have some breakfast for you,” said Rose, bringing me out of my slumber.

I opened my eyes. Rose was sitting on the side of the bed leaning over me. She was already dressed. She wore a dark gray pencil skirt with a tucked in white collared blouse. I could faintly see a dark strapless bra through the fabric.

I scooted up to sit more upright against the headboard. Rose sat a small dish with a muffin on it next to me, and handed me a mug of steaming coffee. I took a cautious sip.

“This is good. This tastes better than what mom buys.”

“They don’t carry this brand at Walmart,” replied Rose. “Stick with me and I’ll make a true coffee snob out of you.”

“So what’s the plan today?” I asked.

“Well, you have some breakfast, then we go down to the office. I’ve got some calls to make setting up auditions for a new set of radio commercials. I figure you could help with our filing system.”

“You have a filing system other than piling boxes up in an empty office?” I joked.

“We will after the awesome job you are going to do!”, Rose exclaimed.

“But first, I think we should talk a little,” she continued more seriously.

Uh-oh. My insides turned upside down. I knew last night was too good to be true. Rose is going to hate me for what I made her do. Rose and I had always had a special bond. Rose was the one I could go to with my problems. The person I could trust with anything. I can’t believe I let myself ruin that for stupid sex. No, she couldn’t hate me. She couldn’t

“It’s OK,” she said as she put her palm against my cheek in a familiar way. “I don’t regret what we did last night. In fact, it was hot as hell.”

Her reassuring words and touch helped calm my insecurities.

“But it’s important that we know what we want and expect from each other,” she continued. “Ideally we should have talked about all this beforehand. I felt overcome by some new feelings for you that I didn’t expect. I came on pretty strongly, and I didn’t stop to think about what you wanted. I hope you don’t think I used our relationship to take advantage of you”

Oh, God, It’s worse. She thinks she preyed on me. That’s another layer of guilt in a big guilt onion.

“Thanks for being honest with me Rose. I wasn’t thinking about the consequences much yesterday either. I’m an adult now too, I shouldn’t get a pass anymore.” I wish I could apologize better. A way that would not make me sound insane, and not make her hate me forever.

“I want you to know that I have some very strong feelings for you too,” I added.

“Well, since you are an adult,” continued Rose. “You should know I have an IUD, and only have unprotected sex with poeple that have my absolute trust. So you don’t have to worry about any of those kinds of repercussions. Second, while I love you, I don’t love-love you. Do you understand what I mean?”

“You’re not my girlfriend,” I answered.

“Correct. I don’t have a problem mixing intimacy and friendship. You mean much more to me than a friend; in a way that there’s no good description for. But I’m not interested in adopting a puppy. I’m not interested in dates and hearts and things. I want us to be us. Except now, we can be a bit more physical sometimes...if you want.”

It was a relief to hear Rose say those words. I needed Rose to still be my aunt Rose.

“She will, always,” the muse whispered to me. “Rose put herself on this path as much as you did. Remember, I meant it when I said the inspiration you gave her was thoughtful.” The muse was on the bed with me, leaning over from the other side. She reached a hand out to Rose. I could feel the longing she had to touch her former master. So I did it for her.

“Whatever it is we’ve started, I do want it to continue,” I responded to both Rose and the muse..

“Good. Me too Joe.” Rose leaned in and gave me another kiss. “You should also know that I’m not much a believer in monogamy. I won’t hold you to it either. But we should be open and honest with each other about our actions apart from each other.”

“So you’re poly, and want to know if I’m OK being one of your partners?”

She laughed a little, “You could say that.”

“Then sure, I think I can do that.”

“You’re pretty lucky to know about these things Joe,” Rose continued. “It used to be pretty lonely growing up different than everyone else. It’s comforting to know that not only are there other people like you, there’s enough for there to be a name for it.”

“We should probably be extra discreet though,” commented Rose. “I am your boss and your aunt. People can be real assholes about this kind of stuff.”

That’s it, Joe! Right there!” Rose cried out. She was bent over her desk with her skirt hiked up around her waist. I was kneeling behind her with my face buried between her legs..

We managed to be discrete for about three hours. But Trever had gone out to meet some friends for lunch, and we had the office to ourselves. Even then it was 20 minutes before we couldn’t keep our hands to ourselves. Under the circumstances, that was remarkable restraint on both our parts.

I had never given oral before. The girls I was with in highschool were too sheepish to try it. I was fortunate to have a ringer. The muse was instructing me in technique and form. And using her mind reading to direct me to the propers spots. Rose’s mmm’s and ohhs were letting me know that I was getting the hang of it. Despite the strain it was putting on my unpractice tongue.

The muse was also playing psychic lookout. She had assured me that she could tell if anyone was about to come into the office. I trusted her, but as Rose and I had become more passionate, the muse seemed less and less aware of anything else.

We did have a more mundane backup system. Rose had a webcam setup to keep an eye on the waiting room for times when Trevor was not at the reception desk. I kept an eye on the screen as much as I could manage. Which was not much considering where my face was.

“You can give me that cock now, Joe,” Rose purred from on top of the table. “I want you to fill me up again.”

I was happy to oblige. I stood up and aimed for her pussy. Her slick lips accepted my shaft as I pushed into her. Rose squirmed on the table to get enough leverage to push her ass against me. I grabbed her taut ass cheeks and kneaded them in my hands. I pulled her close while I began pushing into her.

We continued fucking like this. I forgot about keeping an eye on the webcam feed. Instead, I was enthralled watching Rose’s tight ass shake as I thrusted into her.

The surface of the desk was getting trashed. The repeated vibrations were knocking around the files, pens, and post-it notes. A few were making their way to the floor where they would bounce off out of sight. Rose was getting louder in her lustful moaning. I hoped the building didn’t have thin walls between offices.

This position was proving too stimulating, I wasn’t going to last much longer.

“I’m going to cum!” I warned Rose.

“Just a little longer, babe,” she replied. Rose shifted slightly onto her side so she could reach a hand to her sex. I could feel her fingers brushing against my shaft as she massaged her clit.

I varied the rhythm of my strokes, and tried to clear my mind; keeping from climaxing as long as possible. Rose let out a blissful cry and began to writhe against me. Now there was no point to hold back. I erupted into Rose’s cunt. The convulsions in my groin were like the night before. I could feel the huge quantity of my seed filling Rose to the brim.

I leaned forward and rested on top of Rose. We awkwardly maneuvered our bodies to share a long kiss. Rose and I relaxed there for a time; catching our breath.

“Uh-Oh! Joe!” interrupted the muse.

I got up in time to see Trevor open the front door through the webcam feed.

“Shit! Shit! Shit!, It’s Trev!”

We scrambled. I pulled out of Rose. A bit of my cum leaked out after me. Rose stood and shimmied down her skirt then sat in her chair. She did her best to smooth out the state of her clothes. I bent down to the floor to pull up my pants. While I was down there, I noticed and snatched up Rose’s discarded lace thong. I got my pants up and the panties into my pocket as I plopped down into one of the chairs in front of Rose’s desk. The surface of the desk was a disaster. But that would be the case even if two people had not spent 20 minutes fucking on it.

“Hey guys, I’m back,” proclaimed Tevor as he opened the inner office door.

Rose and I were still pretty flustered, so neither of us had an immediate response. Trev cocked his head to the side and took in the scene. He looked as if he was considering something.

Meanwhile, the muse was having a giggling fit from her desktop perch. “F-for a s-second, h-he totally thought it looked like he caught you t-two doing it,” she said through her laughter. “...but decided he’s just being perverted!” She doubled over and continued her revelry while rolling back and forth in mid air.

It was clear that Trevor still thought something weird was going on.

“I missed you at the gym this morning, Rose,” probed Trevor. He turned to me. “See Joe, our Miss. Rose only misses mornings at the gym after a date night. So did she have a hot date last night?”

“Um, I was beat last night. I went to bed pretty early, so I wouldn’t know,” I lied.

“Joe, Trevor is teasing us,” Rose interjected. “I only wish I had the sex life to make me miss the gym as much as I do.” She gave me a very subtle smirk.

“Hmm, actually, I want to drop this conversation,” Trevor added. “I realized I’m making sexual innuendo with an aunt and her nephew and we’re all super awkward about it.”

Except for the muse. She was now trying to catch her breath. Do muses even need to breath? I mean, if you can’t touch things, how do you absorb oxygen? Which, while very small, is still a thing?

“I breathe, Joe. This isn’t an episode of Star Trek. Everything doesn’t have to make sense. Just go with it.”

You know Star Trek?

“I’d be a pretty bad muse if I didn’t have preternatural knowledge of pop culture.”

“I have a question,” I addressed the muse. I figured now was a good time to test being able to talk out loud to the muse when others were around. Thinking at her felt a bit too awkward. And if it didn’t work, I could always play it off innocently enough.

“Ok, Joe, what do you want to know,” responded the muse. Trevor and Rose continued to carry on a conversation about Trevor’s lunch date. There was no sign that they heard me. “And no, they won’t hear you.”

“Could I inspire Trevor to not notice or not care if I had a relationship with Rose?” A risky statement to make aloud, but like the muse promised neither Rose or Trevor noticed.

“Well, technically,” she answered. “Hm, how best to explain this,” the muse mused to herself. She brought up her hand and snapped her fingers above her head.

Trevor and Rose froze in place, and I felt the familiar sense of hunger and lust return. The colors got all wonky again too. The muse had brought me back into her relm. Though this time I noticed something different. When I looked at Rose like this before, she had a strong purple aura that shined close in around her. Now her aura spread out throughout the room. Trevor and I were also emanating similar auras. While mine was a similar shade of purple to Rose, Trevor’s was a brilliant cyan. Our auras spread out to greet each other. Interacting at the edges and mixing into indescribable colors.

“You could call it your potential, your spirit, maybe your soul even,” commented the muse. “It’s more what you are than anything physical. In its pure state-its inspired state-it reaches out, it surrounds us...”

“...and binds us! Like the Force!” I teased.

“Shush, I’m explaining,” the muse teased back. “This,” she raised her hands towards the interplay of our three auras, “is the source of everything.” “It’s what makes humans more than just slightly smarter mammals.”

“Yesterday Rose looked different,” I added.

“Yes, when I came to you, it left her feeling vulnerable; alone . Poor thing, she didn’t know why. She needed your help, and now Rose is back to her true self. The three of you, here in this room, are living your true selves right now.”

“Are you trying to say that I can’t inspire Tevor because he’s already inspired?” I asked.

“I’m trying to say you shouldn’t inspire Trevor because he’s already inspired,” she answered. “Oh, this is so hard to explain...” The muse pursed her lips and paused for a moment. The muse could communicate her desires and emotions to me as if they came from my own heart. Because of that connection, I could feel the muse’s frustration. There was no good language or frame of reference to describe these concepts.

“It’s like a battery! It’s like when you overcharge a battery!” she finally exclaimed.

“If I inspire Trevor he will blow up?”

“Not literally, silly,” the muse stuck her tongue out at me. “You will make him doubt himself; doubt the very core of who he is.”

I got it. I understood. It wasn’t an overcharged battery; it was a buffer overflow.

“I’d undo the work. One plus one equals zero in a world where two doesn’t exist.”

“Uhgg,” The muse groaned, “You’re right, but math, uhgg, math, it’s too human.” She closed her eyes and searched her head back and forth. “Ah, there. Let’s move on to part two of this lesson.”

The Muse hopped off the desk and waited by the door.

“Well, a gentleman is supposed to open the door for a lady.”

The muse led me to another office on the same floor. The sign by the door read: Synergy Architectural Design. The office was larger than Rose’s with an open layout. There were about a dozen employees frozen in various tasks. They were all emanating auras of various hues and intensities.

“Rose and I stopped by here from time to time to deliver some convenient inspiration,” the muse informed me. “Pretty light work really, creative places like this tend to take care of themselves.”

We continued deeper into the office until the muse stopped at a drafting table. Working on a rendering of an office building like this one was a man in his thirties. He was good looking. He had the kind of stubble on his face that takes a lot of effort to pull off without looking unkempt. His clothes were nice, but his shirt could have used an iron. It was at odds with the care he took with the rest of his appearance. His turquoise aura was held close in around him by some kind of border. A dark band of nothingness that bent and warped the aura back in on itself.

“Divorce,” said the muse. “It’s really wrecked his self confidence.”

“Place your hand on his shoulder,” the muse directed.

I did as she asked. When my hand made contact, I understood him. In the same way I understood the muse. Deeper. Emotionally. He was wounded. He built his sense of self around his relationship with his wife. Without her, he doesn’t know who to be. Like with Rose, I knew what I had to say. But I wanted to make sure of something.

“So, what am I signing up for here? I’ve done this once and ended up in bed with my aunt. Not to mention getting turned into a one man bukkake party.”

“As I said, physical manifestations are rare. And you don’t have a previous connection here. Honestly, he just needs a little push. One and done.”

I leaned in close to the man’s ear. “You should go out dancing, you’ll feel like a new man.”

The muse and I returned to the talent agency’s office. Trevor and Rose remained petrified where I left them.

“Ok, lesson number three,” declared the muse. “I’ll show you how to get back and forth to the real world.” She exaggerated the pronunciation and rolled her eyes when she said “real”. “It’s pretty easy to enter my realm and return, but go ahead and sit down first.”

I sat back down in the empty chair.

“Now,” she continued. “Close your eyes, clear your mind, and think, ‘Take me home.’ And I’ll take you home.”

“Well Trev, you can make it up to me,” said Rose continuing her conversation. I opened my eyes to see Trevor and Rose none the wiser to my last fifteen minutes with the muse.

“Can you run these contracts down to WZPL?’ Rose gestured to a folder that was teetering on the edge of the desk. While the folder was across the desk from her, she was still closer to it than Trevor was. Rose would have to get up from her chair to get them. It took a second for me to recollect, but I had a supposion why she didn’t want to do that.

“Ok, sweatie,” said Trevor. He came over and grabbed the folder. “Be back in 30.”

Once Trevor was gone, Rose let out a nervous laugh. She stood up and turned around to show me the cum soaked seat of her skirt.

“Jesus, Joe. You’re going to have to go up and get me a new skirt from my closet. And maybe a towel.”

“Or,” I said with a devilish grin, “we got 30 minutes.”

I twirled Rose’s car keys around my finger while the elevator descended to the garage. After we had our second go, Rose decided it would be best to just make a break for our apartment and shower. It was pretty exciting sneaking through the building with her clothes in the state they were in. In addition to a fresh load of cum leaking down her legs.

That’s when Rose realized that she had some more errands to run downtown. Trevor wasn’t back yet. We both felt bad about sending him off once already to cover up our sexcapades, so I offered to take care of it. Besides, Rose’s car was a Tesla Model S. It wasn’t exactly a chore to take it out for a drive. I was really starting to get curious about Rose’s finances.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened on the third floor landing. Waiting there was the architect from earlier. Seeing him there surprised me, but I maintained my composure. There’s no reason he would know me. I greeted him with the disinterested nod that male elevator protocol mandates. We stood in awkward silence as the elevator continued its operation.

“Um, hey,” the man stammered right before we reached the ground floor.. “I hope this doesn’t come off as weird, but...do you know any good dance clubs in town?”