The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mushroom Treatment

Chapter One

Julia tidied her workstation and prepared to go home after a long day at the Plant Research Laboratory where she was a Research Botanist. She was a woman of medium height, brown hair and grey eyes. At twenty-six years of age, she did not have the looks of an international model, instead, she had that happy and positive outlook on life that her many friends appreciated. Without being fat, she was in good shape in the Junoesque fashion.

She had recently broken up with her boyfriend who had been two-timing her. She made a decision to remain single until a person of rather more dedication came along. In the meantime, she would take her pleasures as they came.

She shut the laboratory door, turned off the lights and made for the car park, waving to the security officer as she went through the gate. She was looking forward to the week’s leave that she was now taking.

“All locked up Dr. Maddern?” he asked, knowing that he would check later anyway.

“Like the Bank of England, Colin, have a good weekend.” she said and they both laughed.

She walked to her car, opened it, sat down and drove to her home, which was a self-contained unit about fifteen minutes drive distant.

The Friday night’s drive was uneventful, but slower due to the heavier than usual traffic, and she was pleased that she had taken the time to prepare a light meal before she left for work that morning. She was looking forward to the meal, some exercise at the gym, and an evening catching up with friends on the Internet.

Julia arrived home, parked her car, locked it and walked toward her front door, noticing as she approached that there was a parcel waiting for her at the entrance. She opened the door, put her bag and laptop on the entrance table and returned to the parcel which she picked up and put on the kitchen table so that “This Side Up” was uppermost. The parcel was labeled “Dr. Julia Maddern, Samples for Appraisal” with her home address on it.

She had been anticipating the arrival of some mushrooms, but was surprised that they had been sent to her home, rather than the Laboratory. After changing into a tracksuit, she went to the kitchen drawer and with some scissors, cut the tape that bound the parcel together. She lifted the lid, and to her surprise, there was a strange, pink fungus inside that resembled a human penis.

She turned the box around carefully so as not to disturb the growth, and lowered her head to look more closely. Her curiosity aroused, she touched the weird object gently. The fungus immediately became erect, turned around and discharged a creamy liquid into her face, covering her mouth and nose. Shocked, she gasped for breath and some of the liquid entered her mouth and nostrils.

The liquid tasted of honey and all manner of exotic herbs and she had to sit down to regain her composure, but almost immediately, she could feel a warm wetness growing in her pussy and her clit beginning to enlarge. Moments later she had an uncontrollable desire to masturbate and she was unable to prevent her hand slipping down her trackpants and rubbing her waiting clit.

She came very quickly, moaning with pleasure as the orgasm spread over her entire body. She felt as if her mind and body had ceased to belong to her and there would be no release from the control of her brain until she had given herself fully to this object.

She placed the box on a chair with the cock facing her. It was about nine inches long and over an inch in diameter. Just looking at it caused the frenzy of lust to arise in her once more and she lowered her dripping cunt over it and slid it inside her.

The sensation it caused was indescribable and far better than any human prick she had ever felt. Very quickly, she came again as she worked it in and out of her wet pussy. Still unable to exert any self control, she continued until she felt the mushroom cock stiffen and moments later, her cunt was filled with huge spurts of its jism causing her to have the best orgasm that she had ever experienced.

The cock softened and she lifted herself off it and sat on her sofa and tried to make some sense of what was going on. As she did so, a voice began to talk to her mind and she was terrified that she was going insane.

“Do not be concerned Dr. Maddern, no harm will befall you. You have been chosen as the host of our group and I promise you that you will continue to feel nothing but pleasure during the process.”

“We are a small, planetless group of aliens that need to find a new home as ours has been destroyed and we are the sole survivors who have escaped by changing our form to an invisible, shapeless vapour that can only find a human form by the activity that you have just experienced. Have your meal now, then sleep and you will learn more later.”

Exhausted, she staggered into the kitchen, microwaved her meal and sat down at the table. She wondered how she had come to be in this position but she forced herself to eat and resolved to find a solution in the morning.

Chapter Two

Her sleep was dreamless and she woke with a start at just after 8-30AM, the previous evenings events still fresh in her mind. She got out of her bed and went to the kitchen to examine the box and was surprised to find that it was missing, and seated at the kitchen table was a young man.

She opened her mouth to scream, but no sound emerged. The man stood up and said, “There is no need to be afraid Julia, I will not hurt you.” His voice was the same one that had spoken to her subconscious the previous evening.

“Who are you and what do you want of me? Why have you chosen me?” she asked, the tears welling in her eyes. “Why can’t you leave me alone?”

“My name is Menthe, and I am the result of you activities last evening. Every time you have sex with one of us, another of our group will be changed into human form, so I can assure you that your sex life will be exciting and varied until we are able to find other hosts to assist us. When we are finished, I promise you that you will be well rewarded for the use of your body, but in the meantime, you will have no choice but to do our bidding.”

He reached out and touched her cheek gently, and immediately she began to sense the lust rising inside her. Her nipples became erect she felt the warm wetness in her pussy. Before she could resist, she was drawn into a passionate embrace with the strange man, her mouth opening to receive his exploring tongue as she felt his hand gently rubbing her breasts and nipples. She moved her free arm down and felt the hardening cock, as their tongues snaked in and out of each other’s mouths.

He took her by the hand and led her to her bedroom where they quickly undressed and lay on the bed. She looked over at his rock hard prick which had started to ooze its pre-cum. She put her mouth over it and began to slide it in and out. Menthe accepted the pleasure and then drew his face to hers, turned he over on her back and slid his hand between her thighs and sliding first one and then another finger inside her. She felt her clit being gently pinched and rubbed and she came almost immediately, the spasm of pleasure washing over her.

Before her orgasm had finished, Menthe had spread her legs and slipped his cock deep into her dripping cunt and began slowly working it in and out and at the same time, she felt his warm mouth on her breasts and nipples. This seemed to prolong her orgasm and she started to move in unison with him.

They fucked like this for what seemed ages, and then, little by little, she felt Menthe increase his tempo, pushing deeper into her as he did so, nibbling, sucking and kissing her breasts at the same time. When he came, she felt herself being filled with his huge load and the sensation that she felt was unbelievably arousing and at the same time immensely satisfying. She had never experienced anything like it before.

Julia held him in a tight embrace for a few minutes while she caught her breath and came down from the height of her orgasm. She kissed Menthe on the lips and was amazed to feel his prick hardening once more. He smiled at her and pushed the erect cock into her still dripping cunt and fucked her again. It was as good as the first time, and the pleasure that she felt was not diminished in any way.

Menthe moved to the other side of the bed and Julia got up and walked to the bathroom. She turned the shower on and adjusted the temperature of the steaming water before she stepped under. Carefully, she soaped her body as the tension left her and a sense of relaxation took over as she realized that she was in no danger at all and, at worst, all she might have to deal with was some incredibly good sex.

She stepped out of the shower and dried herself and noticed that her body was tingling with excitement. She hurried back to the bedroom where Menthe was taking a catnap. Carefully, she raised the bedclothes and exposed his softened cock. She bent over it, took it in her mouth and began work on it. Very quickly, it hardened as her lover stirred and became aware of her presence. She slid the prick in and out and used her tongue to give him as much pleasure as she could. His cock was hard and slippery with her saliva and soon he stated to move with him, holding her head as his pole moved in and out of her willing mouth. When he came, he ejaculated a massive amount of fluid into her mouth, spilling over onto her face and breasts. Before she could move off him, he pulled her gently to him and kissed her deeply, their tongues mingling with his love juices. They kissed passionately for some minutes before she felt him hardening again.

Carefully, he turned Julia over onto her stomach and put two pillows under her. She did not want to resist, but said " Please, don’t hurt me, I’ve never been fucked like this before.” He said nothing as he spread her legs wide apart and she felt the now ready organ pressing lightly on her anus. Little by little, with extreme care, she felt him slowly enter her as her butt stretched to accept him. She was surprised to find that there was little pain and the sensation of his prick being pushed into her rectum was sensually exciting. He began to fuck her ass with short gentle strokes and very soon he could feel her excitement rising. As he increased the tempo, she felt his hands reach under her and fondle and knead her breasts. Her passion and lust was white hot and she moaned with delight as she came once again. He followed her, filling her ass as his prick jerked and throbbed inside her. The lay there for a few minutes while they caught their breath and Menthe withdrew his softening cock from her.

“That was the most wonderful fuck that I have ever had” she told him, “If you can do better than that, it will be sensational.”

“I can only try,” he said, smiling at the understatement. “You are a wonderfully responsive student and working with you is just great. You must understand that I feel similar pleasure and excitement as you do and you bring out the best in both of us.” He drew her close and hugged her tightly.

“How about we have a shower together and then I’ll take you to lunch? I can answer some more of your questions over food and wine”

Chapter Three

About an hour and a half later, as they sat in the warm autumn sun finishing their meal at an nearby Greek restaurant, he noticed a sudden smile appear on her face.

“What’s the joke?” he asked.

“Well, there’s two of them. First, I’ve just been I’ve just been fucked Greek style for the first time and here we are eating in a Greek restaurant and I find the connection a little bizarre. Second, when all of this started last night, I knew that my mind was being controlled and I was terrified out of my wits. I don’t feel that you are doing this to me any more and I’m no longer frightened, only curious. If there is any control, it is coming from within me and I want to see this through to the end.”

“Well,” he began,” I have to confess that you were chosen at random, but from my perspective, the choice was fortuitous. I find you to be an attractive, intelligent person who is a wonderful and considerate lover, and no, you are definitely not being controlled.”

“Now, I ask that you consider this. The primary purpose of this part of our activities is to release about ten thousand of my colleagues from their present state of incarceration. Every time you and I make love, we cause a concentration of energy such that another one of us can join this world. We have freed about four or five so far and I hope we can release a few more later today.” He smiled as he told her.

“ By tomorrow evening, these men and women will have found hosts and hostesses, using their Mind control powers if necessary and will be sexually active with them, and even more of our people will arrive. So you can see that the freeing process is not linear, it’s exponential and it will take less than a week”

“It’s a bit like rabbits, really” said Julia with a grin, and she asked, “What will these people do then; I take it that they don’t want to control the world.”

“Absolutely not.” he replied. “We’ve had enough experience of being unable to choose our options without inflicting it on others. Rest assured that we will use any residual powers that we have to benefit mankind as a whole.”

“Take me home and screw me some more.” she said to him, draining the last of her wine.

The next three days were filled with continuous, sometimes frenzied lovemaking. Julia was amazed that it did not become boring and that she seemed to be able to match Menthe’s incredible stamina without discomfort or difficulty. She also found that each orgasm that she felt was different from the last and this made her look forward to the next. He had told her that when all of his people were released, he would revert to a lower level and jokingly asked her not to be disappointed.

On Wednesday morning, Julia awoke and reached down to hold his cock. Menthe stirred and kissed her breast. Still holding his hardening member, she slid down onto his stomach and guided it into her dampening pussy. She sighed as he entered her, enjoying the silky feeling of his fully erect cock. Slowly at first, she began to rock her hips back and forth arousing and exciting the both of them as she did. She put her arms around his neck and drew his face to hers, and it was then that they both became aware that there no longer seemed to be the urgency of the past days, and they continued slowly and sensually bringing each other to a climax. She kissed and stroked his face as he licked and gently pinched her nipples. As they both began to come, he wrapped both legs around her and clutched her tightly to him. This time, their orgasms were not the mind boggling ones that they had previously. This one was the deeply satisfying climax of lovers.

Menthe jumped out of the bed and headed toward the bathroom where he showered and shaved. When he returned, Julia had coffee and toast waiting. She looked at him and smiled “I think that the first part is complete and all your people are free.”

“I think you are right on the button.” he replied. “Today, I must go into town and meet people to arrange our next moves. Would it be OK if I used your car? I’ll be back later this afternoon.”

Receiving a reply in the affirmative, he kissed her on the cheek and left.

She spent the day cleaning and tidying her home and reflecting on their relationship. She knew that she was very fond of this man and wondered where it was all leading. The only conclusion that she reached was that she must wait and see and would keep as busy as possible so as not to think too much more.

Menthe arrived home just after five, clutching a brown envelope with a huge grin on his face. The first thing he noticed was the wonderful aroma coming from the kitchen.

“What ever that is, it smells wonderful” he said as he returned her kiss. “This is for you” and passed her the envelope

Surprised and mystified, she opened it and was amazed to find that it contained the ownership papers in her name for a Trust Fund worth one million dollars.

Her eyes widened in amazement. This couldn’t be real, she must be imagining it.

“I told you at the start that you would be rewarded, and this is it. As you guessed this morning, the first part of our programme is complete, thanks to you and your life should return to normal.”

“Does this mean that you will be going away?” she asked.

“Only if you say so” was the reply. “What I really want is to be with you always because I love you.”

“Will you marry me?”