The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mustang Girls

Chapter 3 – The Dawn of a New Era – September 7th, 2006

School started the same for the Varsity High, get up at 6, hang out in the halls at 6:30, start class at 7:00 run through until 2:30, go to sports, go to practices, get home about 5:00. An average school day, if they were not average students. Principal Rogers smiled at this and continued on his thesis.

The genius of the thoroughbreeding program is the effect on academics is actually greater than that if even the genders were isolated. The women are of course placed into a higher focus through their programming, however they demand the same from their men. Therefore, while it may appear that the men are staring at the various girls in school throughout the day, in fact they are learning and paying more attention to class than they normally ever would. You train and reward and the more you reward the harder they train. It makes sense if you apply the animalistic to the equation. Indeed this is why such a young age is needed. Much like a 3 year old horse is in their prime, so is a 16-19 year old human. I chose 17-18 as the best two years to capitalize on the window namely for convience and asthetics for the parents. 16 would be too young while it would be hard to keep the program going while everyone runs off to college. The main key is keeping the women distracting enough to keep the men only interested in them. This is why there is no monogamy until the completion of the program which sets up the 2nd phase of the program. By allowing the male to fulfill his curiosities without any commitments, he is full and busy with these curiosities to be lured in by any other, more damaging temptation. Simply put, there is no NEED for drugs, crime or recklessness when he has enough women to satisfy him and keep him focused on the tasks at hand. The women of course get kind, caring and protective men who defend their honor and rely on them for many important things. In the end it is the woman who is in control, secretly, that is the goal for all women therefore making the conditioning ideal and hard to reject.

Melanie was on the prowl. Being a junior and turning 17 over the summer meant that she had spent months in longing to land a man, maybe even two. Longing also meant preparation, however, namely brand new highlights and a complete wardrobe – Miss Sixty to be exact. Melanie rationalized that they call it “Miss Sixty” because it makes even sixty year olds look sexy. So there she was in a cut off denim skirt, ice blue high heeled sandals and matching tube top, her hair long and falling around her to show off her blonde highlights. She had rounded out quite a bit over the summer, but not crazily so.

“C’s are so much better than A’s in this subject” Melanie thought to herself as the other scant and scandalously dressed girls made their rounds, either making out with their boyfriends or luring in their next victim, or perhaps both if they wanted to get a head start on the new school year.

Melanie played it cool and grabbed her first subject’s textbooks out of the locker and placing them daintily into her bag which of course matched the rest of her outfit. Soon enough she saw she had gotten more than a few eyes on her, now to just make her choice and lock on and take over.

She looked at her diamond watch bought with daddy’s credit card: 6:45, just enough time to reel in her catch so he would be served up to her hot and ready for lunch. She cast her eyes up and down the hall. There was a guy who had his bookbag strategically placed around his crotch so the women wouldn’t notice he was poking through.

“Too Dorky” Melanie thought and she moved on to the next guy she saw, who of course by now was locked in a complete lovelorn stare and had been for the past 10 minutes as he drank in so much of Melanie’s beauty he could no longer move.

“Hmm, I want to be kissed, not slobbered on, maybe later this semester, he ain’t that bad” Melanie thought as she left her post and strutted on down the hall toward her classroom when she saw a guy headed her way, but only looking at her, the siren song ringing in his head as he stumbled toward the rocks that were her boobs. Melanie just stepped out of the way as he fell to the floor, books going everywhere. She stepped over him with his head at her feet right between her legs, she knew right where his eyes were headed and that was fine by her.

“That’s it, kid, get a good long look, straight up my legs and dead center and yes they match my top and shoes.” Melanie said teasingly before planting her 4 inch heels right in the student’s face and then happily stepping over him, taking one of his summer reading papers and crumpling it up and throwing it over her shoulder.

“Too clumsy, tell the teacher a bitch ate your homework, she may just believe you, she’s been here long enough!” Melanie said with a laugh. This made the girls in the hall take notice. Melanie was playing for keeps, she wasn’t going to settle for some single newbie, she was going to pick straight off the top of the heap. The bell rang and everyone headed to class.

In class, Melanie was the topic of the silent telepathy practiced by students since there was school – note passing. The other girls saw what she did and were worried. Stealing boyfriends was about the only mischief that anyone in the Varsity School COULD accomplish and Melanie’s attitude showed that she was in the breed of bitch that was out for blood. Turning down or dumping a man in public in a humiliating way was the cold cry of the Munday Mustang bitch. Unlike bullies, they are not hellbent on terror, instead they have an icy vein of want for not just a man’s pleasure but all that he could provide her.

The phone buzzed and everyone knew that it was for Melanie to head to the principal’s office where Principal Rogers is once again working on his thesis.

The induction process involves 17 distinct areas of mental reprogramming that are brought out through the simple trance induction. As can be imagined each subject reacts to each one differently as per their personality. A strong willed woman cannot just be turned into a shameless hussy in a half hour, or indeed ever. It is possible, however, to lock on to one key element of her sexual and companionship wants and reshape her mind into the sexually supercharged woman in that manner. Once again, high school is the perfect backdrop for this because of the preexisting clique culture of the environment.

Not only does this culture lead to separate the breeds, it avoids conflict by keeping warring parties at a safe distance. Over the past 20 years through refining of the process, I developed the 17 induction rhymes so that 90% of the women respond with great enthusiasm to at least 4 of the target areas.

The others (dismissing any mentally disabled or insane who are easily identified by their non responses and are sent to alternative school) are the wallflower breed, still commanded and confused enough to look the part but confused as to how to act. They attract mainly the juniors and by their senior year they often find their niche and proceed accordingly. The rest can be placed into 5 distinctive and equally important groups.

Whores: Lured into the fold by the want for sexual pleasure. They dress the racist and command the strongest hold over their prey. However as their attention spans are short, they often do not have long lasting relationships.

Groupies: Led in by the thrill of communal spirit and want for shared glory. Most of these pack groups make up our women’s athletic teams, bands, and the cheer and dance squads. Note that in these groups are lesbians who join the pack to conquer the women they are with. They are harmless (besides female homoeroticism is often a key tool to lure in straight men) and will take up with their fellow lesbian come graduation. Repugnant or not, it still is a physical attraction and therefore cannot be cured or altered.

Exhibitionists: Often the least attractive but the most apt to flaunt it. By this they create an illusion of beauty and are hardly left out by anyone.

Bimbos: The least intelligent naturally and often they show this by silly decision making. Oftentimes they are the last to lure in a man, but also they are the first to rein them in to make them theirs for life.

Bitches: Conversely, these women are the most intelligent. Many may even possess the knowledge of what has happened to them in their subconscious. They know what to do with their bodies and are not going to let anything get in their way. They often gold dig and find the top men in the class and never let go. They have an air of cockiness and a cold vein of vindictiveness that often creates conflict, however they also are the cornerstone of the program. They keep the men behind in the class refocused on their work, force the bimbos to raise their intelligence, make the exhibitionists improve their appearance to lure in more men, give the groupies an opponent to play and scheme against, and make the whores keep closer tabs on their catches. In short, they lie, they cheat, they steal, but you can’t live without them…

“Ahem, you forgot the part about most successful after college, most apt to bolster the community upon return after college and the one who has the greatest net impact on the male.” Melanie says looking over the principal’s shoulder without him noticing her demeanor in front of the principal is almost daughter-like, sweet and egalitarian.

“What?, oh Melanie, I did call you down didn’t I” Principal Rodgers says with a nervous chuckle.

“Nice writing, who is it for?” Melanie asked with a coy grin.

“None of your business, you have been a very bad girl in only a few hours here. Kicking a man in the face, ripping up his assignments and intimidating the other girls, what have you to say for yourself.” Principal Rogers tries to change the subject, but it’s no use.

“I could say I kicked him cuz he was looking up my skirt, ripped up his assignments cuz he called me a bitch and stared down the other girls cuz they were gonna help his sorry peeping tom ass up off the floor. But that would defeat the purpose, I’m a bitch, a sexy bitch, not a vampire bitch or dominatrix bitch, there’s a difference, you know, forgot that in your paper. Teacher should take a grade letter off ya know!” Melanie said contently.

“I know, Melanie, that’s why I called you down. You see I always chat with the bitches…” the Principal gets cut off.

“Back off, jackoff! I don’t do no old pervs, asshole!” Melanie instinctively screams.

“What? No pepper spray, that’s a relief…No Melanie I am not looking at you like that. I’m looking at you because and your kind know what you are…”

“Liquid ecstasy Barbie dolls to keep the boys from getting drunk and smoking weed so they go to college, marry whoever they were boinking last and come back here to work for the companies. I already took my time with the other sexy bitches. Too bad all my old friends were whores, except Juanita but I always had her pinned as a bimbo. But I digress. I know what you do and why and of course I’m gonna say I love it, and I do. In fact, I dunno how you got the town 20 years ago to buy into it, but it was a great idea!” Melanie says with delight.

“Good to hear, now kicking a man when he’s down, you must really be sending a message, which is good, just try not to hurt the poor fellows, we do have an image of kind and loving women we need the boys to see.” Principal Rogers says with fake concern in his voice.

“Oh that’s it? Ok, I won’t spike next time, just a hard toe kick, and yes I promise no steel toed high heeled boots when I do it. Sheesh, you coulda said that 10 minutes ago. Can I go to class now?” Melanie says irked by the shallowness of the action.

“One more thing, Melanie, this is the biggest year in Mustang Varsity High history. We will be breaking out of South Munday if all goes well, this thesis is to show the Department of Education that this school can become the norm for our society for the betterment of all. Now back to class!”

With that Melanie forgets what was said in the office other than to be gentler to guys who peek up her skirt and walks back to class, more determined to find the perfect victim and steal him right out from under someone.

Come lunchtime and Melanie has locked on to her man and lets her friends know it.

“There he is, the one with the soccer team.” Melanie said.

“Darryl? God, good luck with that, I tried to get him this summer, wouldn’t even look at me, he’s soccer obsessed. Suspiciously so, don’t you go thinking that just because they are groupies they aren’t bitches too. They be a pack of rabid wolves sometimes, especially the soccer girls” The long legged brunette in a tight white catsuit with matching boots says. Her boyfriend looks at her confused, like a puppy who can’t understand why his owner is looking away from him.

“Oh don’t worry cutie pie, I still have YOU, yes I DO, now be a good little cutie pie and get your quarterback to come sit with Jackie baby.” Jackie says, rubbing her boyfriend’s leg to emphasize her command.

“Damn is he enslaved or what! Did you, you know, this summer.” Melanie asks.

“Well oral sex kinda is brought to you by the letters S, E, and X and the number 69 so I guess, Prarie Dawn, I did!” Jackie busts out laughing and the woman in the tight Calvin Klein Jeans and green tube top intervenes.

“Jackie, I think she means did you make him your prom date early.” She says

“Oh, Oh HELL NO, Shiela, Melanie, DAMN, I’m just that good. I AM a senior, AM the class president, damn am I gonna have that fat ol fullback end up bound to me till death do I part, not unless I feel like dying by the time I’m 20, and like hell. Let’s just say I am good enough that when I finally get my man by prom time, he won’t even SEE you girls, or even me grow old, just little old me…Oh isn’t that a good little boy, now yes, now sit down next to your Jackie, cutie pie and eat your salad while I talk to your friend.” Jackie said with a giggle as her boyfriend sat down while Darryl glared at her.

“Whadda want, ladies, aside from me seeing you make a total ass out of my friend.” Darryl replies coldly.

“But he isn’t a total ass. You on the other hand, THAT’S the total ass!” Melanie says, goosing Darryl for emphasis and positioning herself so her slender and toned body fills his vision but to no avail.

“I don’t do whores, what kind of STD did you give my buddy to effect his brain like that anyway?” Darryl asks with a snicker before heading back to Cindy who is dressed in her warm up jacket and long pants with her other teammates.

“I guess I need practice, maybe I shoulda clipped his crotch a little to get the juices flowing.” Said Melanie confused but undaunted.

“The way those girls are giggling. Oh Hell no, those bitches, they didn’t!” Jackie said with a growl in her voice.

“Like HELL, I’m gonna get that Cindy but good!” Melanie added realizing that she had been had.

“Cindy wouldn’t do such a thing would she, I mean I always thought she’d be alone on prom night if you get my drift.” Sheila ponders.

“That’s just it, look at him, he’s smitten over the whole team, that bitch used…she hooked him in for…grrrrr! Oh this is war ladies. That’s the one thing you don’t do!” Jackie struggled to contain the blood in her eyes, then turned to her pet.

“Oh cutie pie, I didn’t forget about you, nooo, you be a good boy for me and let Darryl get sacked as hard and as many times as you can let it happen during practice today and if he’s black and blue I’ll have a treat for you, yes I will.” The command is sealed with a kiss and the girls laugh vindictively at each other while they plot their next move.