The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My best friend

This story is true. By which, I mean that its all lies, but they are entertaining lies. No different from The Sun or News of the World.

This story involves sex, drugs violence and rock and roll, not to mention the shame of our great nation: MIXED FRETWORK CLASSES. Well really, it just involves Sex and violence. Ok, just Sex. Anyway, if you are offended by any of this, piss off and join Ned Flanders.

This story copyrighted to the author with the nom-de-plume ‘Shade’ or ‘Shade139’.

* * *

I had been friends, best friends, with Joey all my life, from when we were both toddlers till now, when we were both eighteen and in our final year at Kirkhaven High School. Unlike many boy-girl friendships, there was no sexual tension between us and we each often advised the other how to get better fun with our respective partners. I remember Joey advising me how to give my former boyfriend Steve a better blowjob, while I had told him how to lick Kate, his current girlfriend, out better. I think that she enjoys it more then I did when Steve did it to me.

One day, Joey came round to see me and he announced that he had something important to tell me. My mother was going out and she let him in just before she left, leaving the two of us alone in the house. This was a prilivage many boys in the town would have liked to have, (if I say so myself, which of course I do) but Joey was the only one who my mother let in when she was out. She trusted Joey and would have liked us to get together. However, neither of us were interested.

I suppose I should describe the two of us here. Joey was tall, with dark hair, blue eyes and fair complexion, a great body and often fun to be with. I knew that he was well hung because I saw him naked once. Afterwards, I had crawled away to masturbate the rest of the evening.

And me? I am a tall brunette with medium sized breasts and long pale legs. I look divine (if I say so myself) in a short skirt and I keep turning heads. The thing I have admitted to no-one, aside from Joey, is that it excites me to know that men are watching.

“Caroline” he announced.

“Yes”, I said, doing my seductive look

“I have the power to control people—make them do what I want.

Obviously, I did not believe him. I mean, would you? I figured that he had had too much to drink and was getting delusional. However, I could not resist testing him.

“Prove it,” I said. He looked uncomfortable and said that he did not want to do anything to me. I laughed and said that he had been making it all up. He got annoyed and protested, but I was still laughing and making faces like I had been hypnotized.

I had actually been hypnotized once. A hypnotist had come to our school and I had volunteered to be his subject. It had felt wonderful, but the best bit had been being unable to stop myself from doing what he told me. The whole class had laughed as I had clucked like a chicken and was convinced that I was naked in front of them. I think that my panties were sodden at the time.

Then Joey got a little mad. He said that he would show me that he did have the powers and convince me. He stood up from his seat, and looked down at me from when I was lying on the bed. He squinted at me, sort of.

The oddest, almost frightening, feeling went though my body. Like I was drunk and my body was not almost under my complete control. I tried to resist, but it was useless. My body hurled itself off the bed and onto the floor and I went down on all fours. I lifted my head and barked like a dog.

“WOOF WOOF WOOF” Joey was laughing out loud, but all I could think of was how exciting it had been to be helplessly under someone else’s control. His power released me, but I stayed on my knees. He look worried and asked me if I was all right. I told him that I was fine and he nearly fell over himself to apologise, but I brushed him away. I wanted to feel like that again!

“That was so.....” I said. He made an embarrassed retort, saying he was glad I liked it. I flushed, could he tell how much I had liked it?

“How did you get this power?” I asked him. He hummed and hawed a bit than admitted that it had just appeared. He had been walking along when he had seen this pretty girl, long-legs, big tits, long blond hair going down to her shoulders and he had, on impulse, stared at her. She had said something like “fuck off freak” to him and....

“And?” I said.

“Stop interrupting or I’ll make you take off your top and wave your boobs in my face.” I wanted him to control me more, the very thought had me excited, so of course I interrupted again. He frowned a bit, did not do anything to me and continued.

“I was pissed, as you can imagine, and this feeling just flashed though my head. Power just blew though me and I had to direct it at someone. I focused on the woman and....”

“Get on with it” I said, wanting to hear the rest. My panties were really sodden now and I did not want to get up or he would see my wet behind.

“She wet herself!”

“WHAT!?!”

“She pissed her pants right in front of me!” Joey said, trying to keep from blushing, I was really excited and wanted to be controlled again. “She gasped and fled, dripping pee behind her and ran out of sight. Since then, I could control whoever I met. I made this little brat run away from me, made my big sister give me some money and made Emily...”

“That bitch!” I injected. Emily was a pretty blond girl who was a complete bitch. She had the ‘in-crowd’ at her beck and call and she teased Joey unmercifully.

“I made Emily suck my cock!” I giggled. I could not help myself. But how I wished that it had been me who had been forced to do it.

“But then she tried to bite me off!”

“Did she succeed?” I asked.

“No, I caught her just in time, thank God!” Joey said, laughing. “She’s now a lesbian who will suck any guy who looks at her funny. I guess I need to practice though.”

I saw my chance; I took a deep breath and said...

“Joey, how would you like to practice on me?”

He gaped, and then he turned bright red, it suited him. He seemed to be fighting between desires to experiment—if I flatter myself, to have a pretty girl at his command—and reluctance to possibly hurt a friend. I leaned forward and put on my most seductive look, no boy had been able to resist it before, and my face must have shown my desire. He said “ok, but if you’re not happy, say so and I will let you go’.

Not happy? This was a wet dream come true. My panties and skirt were sodden though and I was sure that there was a stain on the outsides of my skirt. I nodded and we began.

The strangest sensation swept though me. I was a little dizzy and my body seemed to be out of my control, I stood up and started to dance seductively, pulling my tee shirt and bra off and swinging my hips. I swung my body round sexily and watched as Joey’s eyes nearly came out of their sockets. I knew suddenly how this evening was due to end and I would not have it any other way.

Suddenly, it started. I was forced to unzip Joey’s jeans and started to pull them down. I pulled off his top and kissed his stomach passanaly. I started to feel his penis and then, in one contusive motion, pulled off his pants and sucked his hard rod into my mouth. I gave him the best blowjob that he had ever had. He exploded in my mouth and I swallowed it all down, something I had never been able to do before. His dick remained hard somehow and I lay down on the bed, only wearing my panties.

He started to undress, but kept his pants on. He climbed on top of me and started to rub against me. He sucked my breasts and kissed me. I don’t know if he was still using his power, I was horny enough to do it with king Kong if he had turned up with a hard on! His penis felt so good so I started to reach down for it, but I felt my hands move back and start stroking his bum. I realised that I was practically a puppet and he got even more exited, my panties were completely soaked. He slipped up and yanked down his pants, then pushed my panties to one side and rammed into me. He fucked me hard and I came and came. We we had finished, we lay together.

“I love you, Joey” I breathed.....