The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Best Friend’s Girlfriend

Chapter 12: Fighting

By Trixie Adara

“What took you so long?” asks June when I get off the elevator and step into the lobby.

“Long?” I ask. My voice sounds funny and far away.

“Yeah,” says June as she steps forward and grabs my upper arms. “You were up there for like 10 minutes. What did she want?”

I sigh and carefully remove June’s hand from my arm. “Nothing. She wants an answer to her question. That’s all.”

“Slut or goddess?” asks June.

“Yeah. Apparently ‘I don’t know’ is not an acceptable answer.” I look over at Sandra and Maria. They’re both sitting on a bench, looking out the large glass walls of the building. Sandra is holding Maria’s hand, her brow furrowed and concern painted on her face. Her other hand is stroking Maria’s hair, but Maria is non-responsive. She stares out at the street with no expression on her face and no life in her body. “How’s she doing?” I ask, nodding towards Maria.

“Silent,” says June.

“Is that … is that how it was for you?”

June sighs. She tries to cross her arms, but I grab one of her hands and then the other. I wrap her arms around me and bring her into a hug. I let go of her hands and run my hands through her hair, kissing her forehead. My poor June. My poor Maria. This is why I can’t be Reyna’s slut and never will be. These girls matter too much. To give in and to run to Reyna’s arms is to say their pain and suffering didn’t matter. It does matter. Reyna should pay for what she’s done. But if I can’t be justice, at least I can refuse to participate in injustice.

“I don’t know what Reyna did to her up there,” says June softly. “But she never did that to me.”

“Yeah.” I lean back and look into her eyes. She’s on the verge of tears, but I can tell from her makeup that she’s been crying.

“I wonder,” she starts but pauses.

“Wonder what?”

“Nothing.”

“No, tell me.”

“I wonder if it was like cutting off an infected leg. Like, causing immediate pain to spare long term suffering. I wonder if it would have been better if she had done that to me.”

* * *

The next week of my life was some form of hell. Lesbian hell? Domme hell? I don’t know. All I know is that Maria threw everything off. She was either comatose and staring blankly at walls for long periods of time, or she was arguing with me. Sometimes she outright tried to attack me, and other times she would make small snipes and comments about me incessantly until I wished she would go back to being comatose.

Sandra did her best to stay out of everyone’s way. She wasn’t the baby anymore. Everyone had to be on red alert for Maria and whatever batch of crazy she was going to release at any moment. June was my rock. She reminded me to be patient with Maria. She helped me understand what Maria was going through.

“Imagine having a limb removed that you didn’t want removed and didn’t think was a problem. Imagine being told all the time that it was for your own good and you should be thankful and act chipper about it.”

June was the one that finally got Maria to start acting semi-normal. She reminded me what helped her: control. Maria wants a goddess right now, not a best friend. She needs some sense of normalcy.

It’s the late afternoon, and I’m tired and grumpy. June says it’s the perfect time to be a goddess. Maria is sitting by the window, like she normally does these days. June and Sandra are in their collars. We got another one made for Maria. This one proudly says ‘cunt’ in chrome. It’s harsher than I like, but June reminds me that verbal abuse is softer than Maria prefers. This is a compromise.

I’ve showered and shaved. I’m spread out on the bed, rubbing my pussy in anticipation. I keep running fantasies through my head to try and work myself up. I imagine seducing my best friend and her uncontrollable lust when she sees my pussy. I imagine her begging to eat me out. She’s always thought about it, and now that she sees me wet and shaved, she can’t resist. More and more scenarios like this run through my head to avoid the reality: my brain-fucked friend is going to be forced to eat me out as a cure for the damage a sociopath did to her for fun.

Sandra and June are each by Maria’s side when they bring her in, each holding a shoulder. Maria still has a vacant expression, but her eyes seem to focus when she sees me playing with myself.

“Put the collar on her,” I command, and keep gently swirling my clit.

June forces Maria to her knees, and Sandra goes to the bedside drawer to get the collar. She takes it out and shows it to Maria, who lets the beginning of a smile creep across her face.

“If you want to act like such a cunt in my house, then we’ll call you a cunt,” I say. I really hate the word, and I feel like an idiot for pretending to be so tough. June gives me a nod, letting me know I did a good job, and I hope this is the right thing.

Sandra puts the collar on Maria, and June clasps it. They both pull Maria to her feet.

“Bend her over,” I command. They do, and I feel her mouth only inches away from my pussy. “Spank her.” Sandra climbs onto Maria and straddles her while pinning her arms to the bed with her weight. June takes out one of the wooden serving spoons from the kitchen and gives Maria a loud slap on the ass. Maria winces in pain and smiles at the same time. She looks me dead in the eye and licks her lips. “You’ve been a real pain,” I say. I don’t need to act so much for this part. “Say you’re sorry.”

“I’m not,” says Maria. I’ve never understand sadism or masochism, so I don’t know if she’s playing along so she gets spanked more or if she’s legitimately not sorry. Either way, fuck her.

“Again,” I command, and June obeys. “Say you’re sorry.”

“Fuck you.”

“Oh, you will. For the rest of you life, you cunt. Again.” June obeys. “Again, harder,” I command.” June obeys, and for a second Maria’s smile fades as she gasps in pain. “Sandra,” I say, and Sandra forces Maria’s head to my pussy. Maria eagerly licks. At first, it’s too fast and too hard. She’s trying to tongue fuck me before she earns it with patience and skill.

“Slow down,” I say, grabbing a fistfull of her hair. She doesn’t listen. “I said ‘slow down,’” I repeat and jerk her head away from my pussy. I can see her cheeks pull back as she smiles.

“Reyna liked it this way.”

“Spank her again,” I say. The rage builds up in me. June obeys, and Maria doesn’t flinch. “Again, harder.” June obeys, and Maria smiles. “Harder.” June obeys, and Maria lets out a small laugh. “Harder.” June stands up from behind Maria and looks at me with concern. “Harder,” I say to her and nod. June hesitates. I look to Sandra. Her face is a mix of boredom and frustration. I’m losing both of them. This is all Maria’s fault. “June, spank her again. Harder this time. Don’t worry if you draw blood. I bet this cunt would like that.”

June looks confused. I see the emotions rush over her face. First there is pity, then regret, then sympathy, and finally, sadness. I’ve failed her somehow. But it can’t be my fault. It’s Maria’s fault. It’s Reyna’s fault.

“Come on, little June,” says Maria. “Or should Sandra do it for you?” She laughs, and I hate it. I hate her. I hate everything. I’m back in Reyna’s office. I’m back in Reyna’s estate. I’m back in the diner. I’m back in the bathroom stall. I should have stayed there. I should have closed the stall. I’m afraid, and I’m angry, so I hate.

I grab a fistful of Maria’s hair with my left hand and lift my right hand to slap her. I know that if I can hurt her, if I can give her pain and not pleasure, maybe she’ll snap out of it. Like I need to kill her. If I can kill this demon Maria, maybe my old friend is beneath the surface there. I’ve seen her. I can remember kissing her cheek when it was covered in Reyna’s juices. She’s in there. This mask is Reyna’s. If I smash it, I’ll find my friend again.

Sandra’s and June’s looks stop me. They look on in horror at my right hand, and I pause. Maria’s still smiling, giggling at us. She can see the farce. She knows we’re all pretending here. I look at my right hand and see a fist instead of an open palm. God, what’s happening to me. I let go of Maria’s hair and her face drops.

“Do it,” she laughs. “Reyna never had to hit me. Her slaves never questioned it when she told them to do it. If you want, I can show you what she did.” More laughter. “I can teach you what I like, but honey, this isn’t it. You think you can replace her?”

Of course. I can’t. I’ve been trying to replace Reyna. I’m not Reyna. I’m not a goddess. I never wanted to be a goddess. And it wasn’t force that drew Maria out of her mask in Reyna’s office. It was love. If I hit her, she hardens. What if I kiss her?

“Sandra and June,” I say. They both look scared. They never wanted this. They don’t want a Reyna. “I’m sorry. Come here.” Sandra climbs off of Maria, and Maria stands up. Sandra crawls toward me on my right. June crawls onto my right. “I’m sorry. This was wrong. I was wrong.” They don’t say anything, but I can tell they agree. I lean in and kiss June on the lips. She’s still at first, but she melts into it. I feel her tongue first, and then her right hand slivers it’s way to my clit. She starts to draw small circles over my clit, and we both smile through the kiss. “I love you,” I whisper, and she smiles.

I turn to Sandra. She’s sad and jealous and afraid all at the same time. I kiss her forehead first. She gives me a faint smile, but I understand her discomfort. She’s the outsider here. She doesn’t know Reyna or miss Reyna or want Reyna like any of us do. She’s not adequately afraid and has never had her mind invaded. She’s so innocent and gentle. Ah, youth. I kiss her on the lips as well. I give a slight gasp as I feel June latch onto my left nipple. Sandra takes the opportunity to nibble lightly on my bottom lip. I giggle softly, and she keeps at it, pressing into me. I pull away and look in her eyes. “I love you too, my pet.” Her eyes shine with admiration and welling tears, and then she dives onto my right nipple. She’s a little too rough, and I gasp and squirm feeling her teeth occasionally. “Gentle, pet. Gentle.” She softens, and her right hand joins June in administering to my pussy.

I look up at Maria. At first, she’s still holding her look of condescending amusement, but her face softens as the girls continue to serve me with tender passion. She wants to mock us. She wants to hate us. But I can tell she wants to join us.

“I’m not Reyna,” I say to her. “I know that. You know that. I’m not offering what she’s offering. I’m offering something new and better. I’m offering love, pet. You won’t be a cunt or slave. You’ll be my lover first and foremost. You’ll be my friend and confidant. You’ll be a counselor and partner. You’ll serve, but I won’t abuse you. I’ll love you, and you’ll love me. That’s what I’m offering.”

Her shoulders relax and jaw softens. She doesn’t move closer, but she sits up on the bed to watch us. “What if I don’t want this?” she whispers.

“We want you, but if you don’t want this, we won’t force it on you.” I can’t believe the words once they’re out. Will she go back to Reyna? I don’t know. Perhaps, if she wants Reyna after all I’ve been through, than she doesn’t want to be rescued. I can’t force her here. That’s Reyna’s way. If she doesn’t want me, I’ll let her go.

“But you’re a domme. You should force people. You should have your way. Take control.”

“I am in control,” I say. I spread my arms as a way to gesture to June and Sandra. They appreciate me drawing attention and increase their intensity, drawing several gasps from me. “But I don’t force them. They serve because they want to serve. Do you want to serve like them?” Maria nods, her mouth widening. I smile. I’d like to think it’s predatory. “Then come here and serve me, pet.”

At first Maria tries to climb between Sandra and June to kiss me, but there isn’t room. She struggles for a moment or two to find a place, but I finally direct her mouth to my pussy. I have the girls remove their hands so Maria can work. She follows my lead, and starts to eat me out. “Slow,” I whisper, and she obeys this time. Sandra and June start to run out of things to do, there’s only so much of me to go around, and I start to panic. I want them to feel good, but I don’t want them sucking on my nipples for the next ten minutes.

“What should I do with you two?” I whisper. I try to sound slutty and in control, like I’m thinking aloud and tempting them, but I don’t think I pull it off.

Maria lifts her head from my pussy and says, “they could service each other for you.”

I smile. I’ve been too afraid to ask, but now might be the best time to throw my authority around. “Alright, girls. Let’s see what makes me cum first, watching June and Sandra makeout, or Maria’s tongue. And remember, speed isn’t the way to my orgasm.”

Exactly as I picture it, Sandra leans across my chest to June, and they both start kissing. God, it’s so hot to see two women make out. They start off with small kisses. No open mouth or tongue for a bit. I don’t know if they’ve ever kissed each other, but they’re feeling each other out. Meanwhile, Maria is also taking it slow. She gives my lips small licks, just the way I like it, while letting her thumb gently apply pressure to my clit. June and Sandra start to get more into it, kissing with open mouths and giving gentle sighs. It’s incredible. I’ve dreamt and fantasized about this too much, and now it’s happening in front of me. Hell, it’s happening for me. Two women are throwing themselves at each other for my entertainment, regardless of the pleasure they get out of it.

When the girls start using their tongues, Maria applies more pressure and goes deeper. It’s like having a vibrator synced up to your porn. But it’s all real. These are all human beings. And they’re all here for me. Everyone is here for me. No one is getting paid. Everyone is obeying. It’s too much. My back arches, and I feel the orgasm coming. I’ve never felt so loved or wanted in my life. They’re serving me. They want me. I’m the center of their universe. I’m their goddess.

“More,” I moan. “All of you. More.”

Maria starts to press harder and go fast on my clit with her tongue. Her fingers move to pumping in and out of my pussy. Holy shit, there’s a fire everywhere over my body. I want to die to it; I want to burn up and cum. Sandra and June keep kissing and using tongue, but now they moan slightly. June is cupping and fingering Sandra while Sandra plays with June’s tits. It’s heaven. It’s everything I’ve ever wanted. How could I not know I’ve wanted this my whole life? I never had it, but now I couldn’t live without it. It’s beautiful.

My hands grab the girl’s asses. Then I try to press Maria’s head deeper. I can’t reach, so I settle for cupping their beautiful asses and go back. Yes. Bring everyone deeper. Bring everyone into me. I want to feel all of them. I slide my finger to June’s pussy, and it’s soaked. So is Sandra’s. I start to finger them as best I can, but white flashes of pleasure distract me. My back arches and releases, arches and releases, as Maria draws me closer and closer into the storm of pleasure.

I cum and everything goes whiter than white. I become less and less a body and more and more a single sensation. Not pleasure. Peace. I become peace.

* * *

When I wake up, the girls are all cuddled around me. Sandra is asleep behind me, being my big spoon. June is asleep in front of me, being my little spoon. I arch my neck to try and see Maria, but she’s not on the bed. She’s leaning against the wall, still fingering herself slightly.

“Hey,” I whisper, still a little groggy. Maria moans in response. “Do you need help, love?” I ask. She doesn’t say anything, but I watch her body lock up as she orgasms. Her back slides down the wall, and she waits there, all huddled up, for a few breaths before crawling closer to me and the bed. “How long have I been out?” I ask.

“Not long.”

“Did everyone cum?” I ask, sitting up. Sandra stirs a little, but seems to go right back to sleep. I see June’s eyes open.

“I think so,” says June.

“I just did,” says Maria.

“OK, good.”

“You’re not obligated to make sure everyone cums,” adds Maria.

“Well, I feel obligated.”

“Obligation is for subs,” she adds. She doesn’t mean it like an insult, but I feel the sting of it. I’m not sure what to say to her. I can’t tell her how scared I am to be a domme. I can’t open up about my insecurities and how this all feels like pretending to me. She needs me to be strong and in charge. June and Sandra do too. Everyone needs this warrior woman that I’m not. I keep talking about love being better than control and not forcing anyone to do anything, but that’s a bunch of bullshit that I hope keeps them happy. The truth is, I feel very obligated. I feel obligated to keep June happy because I got her into all this and got her kicked out of Reyna’s. I feel obligated to keep Sandra happy because she sacrificed a lot to be with us. She barely chose this, getting forced into Reyna’s game, and I don’t want her wasting her time and life. She wanted to be a sex slave, and I want her to get what she wants. And Maria is the worst of all. I feel like if I don’t give her what I want, she’ll go back to Reyna. Yes, my best friend would be with a sociopath, but that would also mean all the fighting and planning I’ve done over the past weeks would have been for nothing.

Obligation may be for subs, and that may make me a sub, but I’m still obligated to help these girls anyway I can.

“I guess I always thought more people meant better sex, you know?” I say.

“What do you mean?” asks June as she sits up and arches her back from her cat nap.

“Well, threesomes are supposedly hotter than twosomes. Foursomes are even kinkier. Orgies are even kinkier. So, I guess, my thought was that more people meant more pleasure.”

“It is,” says Maria.

“I think it is,” says June.

“Well, it felt like more work, and more pressure. Sure, I felt more pleasure, but it was like someone was always ignored. I mean, Maria, did you do anything besides eat me out?”

“I ate out June,” she says. June giggles in response.

“But no one touched you or pleasured you?”

“I touched and pleasured myself. I came. Besides, for me, it isn’t about me cumming. It’s all about you cumming. And your orgasm was fantastic.”

“But what about you guys?”

“It doesn’t matter,” says June.

“Obligation is for subs,” repeats Maria.

“Stop saying that,” I snap. “Maybe four people is too many? It’s like too many cooks, right? How can I have a harem or anything like that? It’s not practical.”

“Reyna never struggled with multiple lovers,” says Maria.

“That’s true,” adds June as an aside. It’s a simple comment, but I feel everything in my body tighten. My skin crawls, and I feel my mouth go dry.

“What did you say?” I look to her, and she knows she’s fucked up. She starts to mouth an apology, but I don’t listen. I need to get out of here. Fuck this. Fuck them. I’ve done everything I can for them, and they still want Reyna? No. Fuck that.

I get out of bed. They’re talking to me. I can hear them, but I’m not listening. It doesn’t matter what they say. It doesn’t matter if they’re sorry. If they want Reyna, they can go and be her sex slaves. I get sweat pants and a sweatshirt on. I find some shoes and grab my keys. I leave my phone and storm out of the apartment.

When I get outside, I feel the cold on my skin. I need to be reasonable. I need to be rational. What the hell am I doing with these girls? Why am I doing it? I need to think.

I’m protecting them from Reyna. She’s dangerous. I see how she treated Maria and June. She’s not safe. I don’t know what happened to Carl or Jace, but I assume they were discarded. She ruins lives for fun.

I’m protecting them by being a domme for them. I’m acting like a substitute for Reyna. A healthier and more wholesome domme. It’s like quitting cocaine and picking up smoking to replace the habit. I’m the less severe habit.

It may be pretending. Maria’s right. But it doesn’t matter. I’m helping them. I’m healing them. Maybe I am a sub. I’ve always been a sub. I was a sub to Carl, and now I’m June’s sub and Maria’s sub and Sandra’s sub. I serve them. I give them what they want, and that’s to pretend to be a domme. I can do that. I can pretend if that saves them from Reyna.

But I’m ill-equipped to do this. I’m not a goddess. I feel the faint lines above my breasts. Slut. Goddess. A challenge and a question. I’m not the goddess. Am I the slut? No. I’m a friend. I’m a lover. I’m a healer. I’m not a slut. If I want to help and heal them, I need to get help. I need a professional.

* * *

Sandra grips my hand while waiting for the dominatrix to get ready. Apparently, June knows this woman and suggested her to me when I mentioned improving as a domme. June kept apologizing, and I told her it was fine. She said the truth: I have a lot to learn. Well, school is in session. Sandra came with me so I could have someone to practice on. I don’t want this woman to dominate me. I want her to show me how to be dominant.

We’re in some type of waiting room. Not a full room, I doubt a dominatrix needs a full room, but it’s a nook in a hallway outside of a black iron door. Her dungeon, I guess. I feel terrified and horny all at the same time, an entirely new experience for me except with Reyna. Surely Lady Lorelei isn’t going to be like being with Reyna.

We hear three knocks on the other side of the door. That’s our cue. Sandra stands with a dopey smile on her face. Neither of us have ever been to a dominatrix before, and one of us is clearly more excited than another.

I let Sandra open the door for me, and step into the dungeon. It’s lit by torch light and everything. Very authentic. I can’t decide if I want to roll my eyes or applaud Lorelei’s attention to detail. At first, I’m shocked to see there is no bed. There’s also no torture device or elaborate iron bars to tie me up. The room is simple and clean. It’s dark, yes. The walls are painted black, and the torch light and reflection of the torch light off of the hardwood floor is all there is to light the place. But other than that, there is a stool, two chairs, a wooden box, a wooden chest that looks like a treasure chest, a few iron spikes along the walls, and a few poles going through the floor and straight into the ceiling like stripper poles. That’s it. It’s open and spacious, almost as big as June’s apartment where we’re all staying right now.

At the other side of the room, sitting on one of the chairs and taking small sips from a water bottle, is Lady Lorelei. She isn’t in complete body-tight red rubber like I imagined. She’s in white of all things: a white corset with lace finishes by the breasts and waist, white stockings, white lace panties, white garters, and shocking red pump heels. Her makeup is simple, nothing gaudy or gauche. It’s almost a naked and natural look, but her lips are the same bright red as her heels. Her hair is blonde and done up in a bun on top of her head, with two loose strands over her ears, dangling and framing her face.

“Hello,” she says in a slight accent. It’s not like Reyna’s accent, a bit more French than Spanish. I can’t place it.

“Uh, hi,” I say without any confidence at all. God, can she even tell who the sub is and who the domme is between Sandra and I?

“You are Sarah,” I assume.

“What makes you think that?” I ask. She smiles and gestures towards Sandra. I turn to look, and see helpless lust on Sandra’s face. She wants Lorelei, badly.

“That’s the look of a hungry, sub. You’ve assessed the situation. She’s only looking at me.”

“Oh,” I say.

“This is your first time with a professional?” she asks.

“Uh, yeah.”

“You said you need a teacher.”

“I want to be more dominant.”

“That’s a hard thing to teach.”

“You can’t make her look at me like that?” I gesture to Sandra. She’s on the verge of drooling.

“What’s your name, slut?” asks Lorelei to Sandra.

“S-S-Sandra, Mistress.”

“Come here, slut.” Lorelei calmly puts down her water bottle and stands as Sandra slowly makes her way to the dream in white. Sandra’s nervous, not sure what to do with her hands, and she keeps looking back at me. I nod at her to tell her everything is alright.

When she comes to a stop in front of Lorelei, Lorelei smiles at her and I see Sandra relax. Suddenly, Lorelei slaps Sandra hard enough to fling Sandra’s glance to the side. I take a step forward, but Lorelei holds up a hand, stopping me. Sandra looks back at the Lady, holding her cheek.

“Sarah is your Mistress. Do you understand?” Sandra nods. “You may call me Lady or Lady Lorelei, but Sarah is your mistress. If you want her to be more like me, then show her service, devotion, and respect. Then she will blossom into what I am. Understand?” Sandra nods. “Good. Go make yourself useful and undress yourself. Then sit on the stool over there.”

Sandra obeys immediately. I know I should be afraid for Sandra; I never expected Lorelei to hit us, but mostly I’m excited. This is what I want. This is what Sandra likes. June likes it. Maria likes it. I need to be like this. That’s how I can save them from Reyna.

“Did that please you, Sarah?” asks Lorelei.

“Yes.”

“Is that what you want to learn?”

“Yes.”

“Good. I can teach you.”

“How?” I ask.

“First, power comes from attitude.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’re not perfect.” I take a step back from her, confused.

“I know, that’s why I’m —”

“I’m not perfect either. You think she wants me because I’m perfect.”

“You look perfect.”

“Don’t be naive, Sarah. Makeup. Clothing. All costumes. I don’t feel any more perfect than you. But more importantly, Sandra doesn’t want me because she thinks I’m perfect.”

“Then why does she want you?”

“Because I will take control. I want control. I prefer to be in control. She senses that. She wants to lose control. That’s what I give her, and that’s why she’ll come back to me.” She looks over at Sandra, who is now naked on the stool, watching us. I can see her clenching and squirming, already wound up so much from whatever power Lorelei has on her. Lorelei crosses over in front of Sandra and waves me over. I obey.

I don’t know how this woman could not be perfect. She’s poised and in control. She’s sexy and hot. Everything about her body and appearance is intentional and flawless. She is as much perfection as Reyna.

“Sandra,” says Lorelei. “Why do you serve Sarah?”

“What?” asks Sandra. Lorelei slaps her again. It isn’t hard, just a reminder.

“Why do you serve Sarah?”

“Because I need her.”

“Is she perfect?”

“Wha- um, no.”

“Why do you need her?”

“Because I don’t want to be in charge. I need someone to do it.”

“Good girl. You may request me to remove one piece of my clothing.”

“Umm, umm … what about Sarah?”

“You want Sarah to remove her clothing?”

“Um, yeah.” Sandra’s eyes flee to the floor and stay there. She can’t bear Lorelei’s gaze.

Lorelei turns to me. “Do you want to remove your clothing?”

“Sure,” I say and reach for the bottom of my shirt to lift it over my head.

“No,” snaps Lorelie and I stop. “Don’t do it because we suggest it. Do it because you want to. Do you want to remove your clothing?”

I take a deep breath. I hate this question. Asking me what I really want feels like a trap. No one wants me to get what I want. They want something. They want me to answer with the answer they want. This question is a test and a trap.

Do I want my clothes off? No. I want to feel protected and safe. I don’t know this woman. I want to be able to run if I need to. I don’t want to be naked here. I want to stay in control.

But I also want to feel sexy. I want to have fun with these two gorgeous women, and I don’t want to upset them. Sandra wants me naked. I can’t give her that, but I can meet that desire. “My bra,” I say. “I want my bra off and my shirt on.”

“Good,” says Lorelei. “That’s a start. Think in terms of ‘I want’ statements.” Lorelei turns back to Sandra while I take off my bra. Sandra keeps her eyes on me, and I feel myself blush and heat up from her attention while the incredible dominatrix is between us. Lorelei has to snap her fingers to get her attention. “Sandra.”

“Yes?”

“You find Sarah attractive?”

“Yes.”

“Do you find me attractive?”

“Uh, yes.”

“Which do you prefer?”

“Um, I don’t know.”

“Yes, you do.”

“I can’t say.”

Another quick and light slap comes from Lorelei. “I don’t have time for games, Sandra. Which do you prefer?”

“You,” I feel something drain out of me. Of course. Sandra prefers Lorelei. She probably prefers Reyna. Everyone prefers someone else besides me. I’m not doing this right. Dammit.

“Why?”

“I don’t know.”

“Yes, you do. Don’t make me slap you again.”

“You know what you want. You know what you’ll make me do. You don’t hesitate. You take. I know you’ll control me. All I want is to be controlled.”

“Good girl. Good sub.” She turns to me and smiles. “You must never forget that. That is the key. They want to be controlled. You are helping them by taking control.” I nod. I’m trying to process the lesson, but all I can think about is that Sandra prefers Lorelei, and she should prefer Lorelei. Of course, she does. I prefer Lorelei. Who wouldn’t prefer her? She knows exactly what she wants, and I’m a bumbling idiot of insecurities.

“May I reward your pet?” asks Lorelei. I nod again. I watch as Lorelei physically lifts Sandra off of the stool and brings her to her knees. Then Lorelei pulls aside her panties from her pussy and pulls Sandra’s face in to lick her. Sandra does eagerly. Lorelei sits on the stool, facing me, and Sandra continues to eat her out. Lorelei doesn’t moan. She doesn’t flinch. “This isn’t for me. This is for Sandra. My reward will come later. For now, this is her reward. It’s about her.”

“You don’t like it?”

“I like it. But if I squirm and moan, she’ll have power over me. I want to keep the power. Sandra wants me to keep the power. The whole dynamic hinges on me keeping the power.”

“You don’t want to give in?”

“The moment I give in, this ends.”

“I don’t think I can do that.”

“You must detach yourself from them. Submissives are needy and clingy. You have to disengage. You can’t need them. You can want them all you want, but you can never need them.”

“I don’t want to detach from them. I love them.”

“If you love them, control them. Control yourself. Here, let us practice.” She waves me over, and I obey. Sandra is still happily eating Lorelei out, and yet she doesn’t flinch at all. Lorelei grabs my shoulder and draws me in closer, so I can feel Sandra’s head against my crotch.

“May I touch you?” asks Lorelei. I nod. She brings her hands to my hips. “May I kiss you?” I nod again, and she leans in to kiss me. I lean in, my eyes drawn in by her bright red lips. Her kiss is gentle and easy. She’s persistent, never letting the kiss end or taking her hands off my hips. The kisses are soft. Nothing is rushed or forced. There’s no tongue. It’s like our lips are ice cream, and she’s starving. Each kiss is a lick or a nibble.

I feel her hands start to climb my stomach. I know where she’s going. I want to her to take them, my tits, in her hands. I want to feel her hands all over my body. God, she should just take what she wants. I hope she wants my tits. Her hands softly squeeze my breasts, and I give out a slight sigh.

“No, Sarah,” she says. “It can feel good, but don’t let on. Control yourself. Then you can control others.”

“Is this the most important lesson?”

“Maybe. But this shows me something important.” Lorelei slides her hands under my shirt and grabs my tits. My nipples are hard. My bra is gone. My back arches.

“What?” I gasp.

She leans forward and whispers in my ear, “someone so desperate to be touched would make a great sub.”

She flicks my nipples with her fingers. I feel me knees start to give out. I grab her hips to help keep me stable. Sandra is giving the slightest pressure against my pussy. It’s all so gentle and easy, but it’s irresistible. It’s like the temperature being raised one degree at a time. By the time you realize it, you’re cooked alive.

“I can help you,” she whispers. “But the question now, as it was at the beginning, is the same. What do you want?”

“What?” She gives me a slight slap. It doesn’t hurt, but my eyes open, and she gets my attention.

“What do you want? It’s the same as the question of the clothes. The question was never what you thought Sandra wanted or what I wanted. The question was always about what you wanted. Don’t think about what Sandra wants or what I want. Tell me. What does Sarah want?”

“To be touched.”

“Yes.”

“Please.”

“Only subs beg.”

“Please.”

“What do you want?”

“Please.”

Another slap. I don’t care. “Please.”

Lorelei twists my nipples. Hard. My back arches, my knees buckle, and my crotch grinds into the back of Sandra’s head, pressing her further against Lorelei’s pussy. My vision goes from a blur, to white as Lorelei twists harder. I hold onto her hips, trying not to collapse, and feel my hips buck and grind deeper against Sandra.

Lorelei gives a bit of a laugh. “My, my. You are quite sensitive there. If you were my sub, I’d heavily consider getting them pierced.”

My eyes open, and I step away from Lorelei and Sandra. Before Sandra can realize what’s going on, before Lorelei can get out a word of confusion or protest, before I can grab my bra or care that I don’t have a bra, I’m out the door, out the building, running as fast as I can and as far as I can.