The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Former Succubus 2: A Holiday to Remember

Chapter 2

Home

The taxi ride home was uneventful. I took a few moments to point out some of my favorite landmarks to Beth including my high school, my elementary school, Clayton’s, which was the teen hang out restaurant. When the cab pulled up to the navy blue Dutch Colonial, I was home. Beth paid the driver, we got our bags out of the trunk and walked up to the house. When I rang the doorbell, I felt a surge of anticipation, as we were arriving a day earlier than my parents were expecting us. My butthead of a younger brother was supposed to be picking us up at the airport tomorrow. I wanted to surprise my mom and man, she was surprised, when she answered the door.

“Josh!” she cried, as she threw her arms around me.

“Hi Mom!” I grinned, as I hugged her back.

“You naughty boy! We weren’t expecting you until tomorrow!”

“Well we decided to catch an earlier flight and caught a cab. Mom, this is Beth.”

My mom was speechless. Her jaw dropped, as she became aware of my girlfriend’s otherworldly beauty. “Beth… you’re so… beautiful.”

“Thanks, Mrs. Redmond, it’s wonderful to meet you too. Joshua has told me so much about all of you. Thank you for inviting me into your lovely home.”

“The pleasure is all mine,” smiled my mom, as she hugged Beth tightly and perhaps a little too long for my comfort.

“Ahem… Mom… you are a married woman you know,” I said, a little more sharply than I wanted it to seem.

My Mom quickly broke the hug. “Of course…. Don’t be silly Joshua… I….”

“It’s OK, Mrs. Redmond. I tend to have that effect on people,” giggled Beth.

“Yeah, Mom. I was just teasing.”

A relaxed expression came over my Mom’s face. “Well, son, you never told me how beautiful Beth was. I guess I was caught off guard. I’m sorry Beth,” she murmured.

“Again, no worries, Mrs. Redmond. I suspect we’re going to be great friends.”

“I’m sure we will, but please call me Helen,” smiled my Mom.

“Josh and Helen… I know this might be kind of inappropriate, but since I love you so much, Josh and since my parents are dead… would it be OK with both of you, if I call Helen, Mom?”

Mom got a bit teary. I knew that she would not only not mind, but it would make her ecstatic, “Of course,” I smiled.

This time, the hug my Mom gave Beth was a fierce one. “I’d be proud to be your Mommy, honey!”

* * *

The three of us talked for a while and then my Mom showed Beth to Mary’s room where it had been planned that they would bunk together until Beth whispered something in my mother’s ear.

“Well, I guess you two are adults now and I can tell that you’re serious about each other, so why don’t you stay in Josh’s room, Beth.”

“Oh, thank you, Mom!” cried Beth, as she threw her arms around my mother, causing my Mom to giggle.

“How about a little ‘girl talk’ over a cup of coffee?” she asked my girl and she nodded. Mom then turned to me. “Josh, why don’t you get yourself and Beth situated in your room. I want to find out all about her and how you two met.

“OK, but be nice Mom. Beth and I had a long flight and we probably could use a nap a bit later.”

“I’m OK for now, Honey, but you’re right, I am a little sleepy. After your Mom and I talk, we can cuddle and nap,” she grinned. I noticed my Mom was blushing.

* * *

After I unpacked us, I went down to the family room, put my feet up on the couch and started watching TV. I figured it was almost time for my sister Mary to come home from school. Mary had just turned sixteen last week and was a sophomore in High School. I loved my little sister to death. Like me, she focused on her studies and worked hard. She was currently number one in her class and I was really proud of her. She was not the most beautiful girl in the world, but she was cute. When she walked in, I noticed how much cuter she had gotten since I had seen her in August.

“Josh!” she cried as she ran to my arms and hugged me. Behind her was my brother’s girlfriend, Ann Marie Lipke. I knew that AM (as she liked to be known) was fond of my sister. Since Dave was at basketball practice, I figured that AM had come over to wait for him. Ann Marie’s father had been an important diplomat. While not holding a post currently, he worked for a “think tank” and spent a lot of time away from the home. Likewise, her mother was almost never at home. She was involved in a number of charities and was somewhat of a social butterfly. She never tended to alight at their house much during the day. AM might be lonely, so it would make sense for her to come to my house to study and hang out with Mary, before Dave got home.

From my clinch with my sister, I smiled at AM, “Looking good, Lipke.”

“You too, Redmond,” she grinned back.

“Still dating that knuckle dragging cretin?” I asked, while breaking the hug with my sister.

“Yeah, I was hoping to trade up to his big brother, but I hear that he’s taken now,” she batted her lovely eyelashes that were a bit darker than her blond hair.

“Oh, you two!” cracked my sister.

I laughed. AM tended to flirt with me a lot. In most cases, it was probably just to make my brother jealous. Still, part of me had always hoped that she found something about me attractive. Considering that my brother was not here, I figured that this afternoon’s efforts were just to keep in practice.

Ann Marie was a smart girl. Not that my brother was necessarily a dummy, but he did not prioritize scholarship over athletics. This was a mistake. While he was a good High school athlete at a number of sports, he was never going to star in sports at a big time college. He had been hoping to bank on his exceptional SAT scores and OK grades and hope to get into a good school. As it turned out, he would be attending State, which was certainly a good school, but if my brother had tried a bit harder academically, he really could have gotten into a better school.

“Well, I might have been interested, but I’m not interested in spending some time with some guy named Bubba as my cellmate.”

“I’ll have you know that as of yesterday, I’m no longer jailbait,” she grinned.

“Happy Birthday!” I grinned, as I gave her a hug.

“Thanks,” she smiled.

“Of course, now you have a problem.”

“What?”

“Now my brother is jailbait for you.”

“Damn! Now I’ll just have to break up with him,” she laughed.

My sister was now in stitches. Like me, she liked AM better than her own brother.

“So when are we going to meet this mystery woman of yours?” smiled Mary.

Ann Marie grinned, as she broke our clinch. “Yeah, Josh. I’m beginning to think you made her up.”

“No, I assure you I’m quite real,” came a voice from behind us.

We turned around and saw My Beth looking quite stunning, walking towards us.

“Ladies, this is my girlfriend, Beth. Beth, this is my sister Mary,” I pointed to the girl on my left. “And this poor, unfortunate girl is Dave’s girlfriend Ann Marie.”

My sister and AM were silent, until Ann Marie murmured, “Holy shit, Josh!”

AM did not swear much, so I was quite surprised at her outburst. It also seemed to snap my sister out of daze. “Oh, Beth, I’m so happy to meet you!” as she ran to hug her new friend.

“Nice to meet you too, Honey,” Beth smiled before breaking the hug and turning to AM. “And what do we have here?” she said as she approached the high school senior in predatory fashion. Ann Marie lowered her eyes to the floor. “Joshua, you never told me how cute Ann Marie is,” she said before turning back to the embarrassed girl. Ann Marie began to breathe harder. “It’s OK, Honey. I don’t bite. I’m not really the jealous type either.”

I sensed that Beth was up to something and I was not in the mood to see her bat AM around like a cat would a mouse. “Stop it, Beth!” I whispered.

“Oh Josh, don’t be such a stick in the mud. I’m just having a little fun with my new friend. You don’t mind, do you Ann Marie?”

She said “No”, but the look in her eyes said, “Rescue me,” so I did.

“Beth, I’m sure that Mary and Ann Marie have some studying to do.”

“Yeah, I’ve got a test tomorrow, but we’ll visit later!” said Mary, as she gave Beth another hug before hugging me and walking up towards the stairs. AM on the other hand, seemed transfixed to her spot.

“OK, Beth, you owe me that snuggle and a nap.”

Beth sighed. “Of course, Joshua. You know how much I love snuggling with you.”

Since I was standing next to Beth and AM, I could hear what my girl whispered in my friend’s ear. “He’s also really good at doing other things in bed too.”

Ann Marie blushed and ran upstairs.

“You’re evil,” I said, shaking my head.

“Nope. That girl needs help. Before we go back to school, we’re going to help her.”

“I hope that help does not come in form of another sex genie for me,” I stated pointedly.

“If you want to avoid that from happening, it might be possible. The thing is you may see things differently when we are aware of all the details.” She said cryptically. “Anyway, we have bigger fish to fry right now. We need to talk about Mom.”

“Mom?” I asked.

A serious expression crossed Beth’s face. “Yes, Mom,” she replied.

* * *

I lay there, snuggled up to Beth’s “true form”, pillowed up against her huge, bright pink breasts, her wings fluttering every couple of minutes, as her tail rubbed up and down my thigh lovingly. My cock was still buried in her swampy pussy. My original notion was just to snuggle, but Beth’s “true form” usually got my blood boiling. When she took that particular form, there was no question what she had in mind (and I was more than happy to oblige). When my cock softened and slipped out, we both kind of giggled before I lifted my face to hers and we shared a long and deep kiss. Then, I put my head back on her breasts and looked up into her eyes.

“I can’t believe you like me this way,” she said with a sweet smile that showed her fangs.

“You know how much it turns me on,” I grinned. “Besides, it’s part of who you are. When I see you like this, I can almost see your normal appearance.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“So I can stop looking like ‘Girlfriend Beth’ and look like ‘Succ…’, I mean ‘Sex Genie Beth’?” she smirked, already knowing the answer.

“No. While this may be your ‘true form’ and I love you for it, it is not who you really are. You’re my Beth. Who you really are is the girl you had been before you changed into… this. Don’t get me wrong, I still love you like this, but…”

“But you love me best like this?” she asked, morphing into the woman I love.

“Exactly,” I beamed, as I leaned up and kissed her again. After breaking the kiss, my train of thought returned to what we had been discussing earlier. “Now what’s all this about Mom?” I asked.

“Mom is having problems and she’s about to have an affair.”

“With who?”

“Basically anybody with two legs. You saw her with me when I first met her. That was the neediest hug I’ve ever received.”

“You’re saying she would sleep with a girl?”

Beth nodded, “Or a guy. I can tell that she’s lonely and horny. That is not a good combination.”

“So are you telling me that Dad is not taking care of business?”

Beth pouted. “You men are all the same. Yeah, it could be sexual, but it also could be just a lack of intimacy. For whatever reason, Mom is not getting something that she wants or needs.”

“What can we do about it?” I asked, almost immediately regretting asking the question. When I turned to face Beth, I came face to face with my naked Mom.

“Maybe you can help me, Honey,” said my Mom’s voice.

“Ewwww…” I complained.

Beth laughed. “OK, no Oedipal bones in your body. Maybe you might find this form a bit more enticing.”

Beth shimmered and then I was looking at the lovely naked form of Ann Marie Lipke, my brother’s girlfriend.

“Josh, baby! I’ve always wanted you, not Dave!” moaned AM’s voice.

“Stop!” I protested, but my cock was not protesting; it was starting to grow hard again.

“I thought so!” she laughed.

“OK, just because I’m attracted to her doesn’t mean I want to sleep with her.”

“But you do, don’t you?”

I did not answer right away because I could not lie to Beth and she knew it. As she usually did, she just stared at me and waited for me to respond. Finally, I did with a sigh. “Of course I do, but she’s my brother’s girlfriend and my friend. I care about her.”

“Your brother’s a dick.”

“You haven’t even met him yet.”

“I don’t have to. I could sense it in Ann Marie, Mary and you; especially Ann Marie.”

“Well, you have to promise me…”

“I know… don’t change her into a sex genie…” she started.

“Or change her feelings,” I smiled confidently. I was not going to let her to trick me again.

“That’s a sucker’s bet.”

“Why?”

“Because I won’t have to change her feelings: She already loves you.”

“Bullshit.”

Beth’s eyes then softened and looked deeply into mine. Her mouth turned into a teasing smirk that I had learned to read in her expression. “I love you, Master…”

There she was calling me by that word again, grrrrr!

“... but you’re really dense when it comes to judging girls’ feelings.”

“She’s just flirting with me.”

“You just keep telling yourself that. Normally, I wouldn’t care, but that girl has something seriously wrong with her.”

“Yeah, she’s dating my brother.”

Beth did not laugh at my joke. “Believe it or not, I think that’s part of the problem, but I think something specifically happened involving him.”

“How do you know?”

“Did you see the way she behaved with me…”

“You were the one who misbehaved,” I interrupted.

“Not at all,” she denied. “I really wasn’t trying to project anything. She was immediately intimidated by me. Did Mary act that way?”

“Well, like my Mom, she was a bit blown away by your beauty.”

“Yeah, but once she got over it, she was quite friendly. I can tell that we’re going to be great friends, by the way.”

“I’m glad to hear it,” I stated sincerely, before adding, “Then why do you think AM acted so weirdly with you.”

Beth rolled her eyes. “She was jealous. She really likes you, you big chowder-head! Also, the longer I spent with her; the more I sensed a strong feeling of shame coming from her. I really don’t think I’ll get much more, short of seducing her…”

“Don’t do that!” I exclaimed reflexively.

“OK, I’ll hold off for now, but mark my words, Josh, that girl needs help; if not from us, then from someone else.”

* * *

After my chat with Beth, I could not sleep. Beth on the other hand conked out like a light. I looked at her as she lay sleeping. She had not changed her form. She still looked like AM. I’m sure Beth did this on purpose; not so much because of my attraction to her, but because now I was really worried. Had my shithead brother done something to her? I carefully crept out of bed, so not to wake Beth and got dressed. I then went downstairs to talk to my mom and wait for my brother to get back. I did not have to wait long.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” asked my brother after walking into the living room.

“Nice to see you too, Dave,” I smirked.

Looking at my brother, it appeared that he had grown another couple of inches, so he could now easily look me in the eye. He also outweighed me by more than twenty pounds, I reckoned.

“You weren’t supposed to be here until tomorrow,” he pouted.

“Plans change.”

“Well this just sucks.”

“What’s your problem? I saved you from having to go to the airport to pick me and Beth up. You should be grateful.”

“Speaking of ‘Beth’, when do I get to meet this blowup doll or zit-faced geek of yours? I figure it’s gotta be one or the other.”

“Well, you figured wrong. Beth is taking a nap, she’ll be down shortly. I know she can’t wait to meet you.”

“Really?” my brother preened.

“Yeah. She couldn’t believe that anyone related to me could be a moron. She was hoping to write a paper about how you’re the missing evolutionary link,” I laughed.

“Fuck you!” spat my brother.

“Like anybody would want to fuck you,” I spat back.

“Ann Marie did,” he stated, as his eyes narrowed.

“Shit!” I thought to myself. I felt my stomach lurch. “You must have got her drunk,” I said with a glare just to piss him off, but then his silence told me the truth. The bastard had at best, taken advantage of my sweet AM or, at worst raped her. “Wait a minute… did I just think ‘my AM’?” I thought.

If it were not for my mother’s appearance on the scene, my brother and I might have come to blows. “Well, I see that you two haven’t changed a bit,” groaned Mom.

“Just catching up with my little brother,” I smirked, causing a dark look to cross Dave’s face. He hated it when I called him that almost as much as knowing that I was the eldest child. For all of his sports heroics and successes, my parents always raved to their friends about the 3.8 I carried at Polytech and my cutting edge research in the field of Biometric Technology. To be fair, my brother is not a dumb guy. As I stated previously, he just chose to apply himself differently than I did. The problem was that because he did not apply himself academically, he was lumped in with the rest of the college bound kids instead of being in Honors and AP classes like me and AM. Most likely, he was bored at school and that caused him to continue to underachieve. It was really a vicious cycle of his own making, but he had nobody to blame but himself.

“I thought I heard noises down here,” came the voice of the goddess who was walking down the stairs.

An amused look crossed my face when I saw my brother’s jaw drop.

“Shit! Josh, she’s gorgeous…”murmured Dave.

“Language, David!” snapped Mom.

Beth sidled up to me and put one arm around my waist and offered Dave her other hand. “You must be Dave. I’m Beth.”

“My brother shook her hand with kind of a dazed expression on his face. “Nice to meet you,” he said, as he turned bright red and a dopey smile came over his face.

“Joshua?” asked my Beth.

“Yes, Dear?”

“He doesn’t seem so bad.”

“You’ve only known him for about thirty seconds.”

“Josh, be nice to your brother,” my mother complained.

“I would, but I think he’s forgotten how to talk,” I laughed.

“And how to breathe,” added Beth with a giggle.

“David? Earth to David?” grinned my Mom.

“Yeah?” replied my dazed brother.

“Breathe.”

All of a sudden, my brother took in a deep breath. It seemed like he was almost ready to pass out.

Mom was still smiling at her middle child. “Also, you can give Beth her hand back now.”

“Oh… yeah… sorry… Nice to meet you,” said Dave, his blush still intact.

“Now why don’t you go upstairs and greet your girlfriend,” suggested Mom.

“What?”

“You know, Ann Marie, Your girlfriend for the last three years,” I reminded.

“She’s in Mary’s room,” said Beth.

“OK, thanks… Beth,” said my brother all bashful, as he drifted upstairs, somewhat stumbling as he walked.

“Well, Beth, you’ve seemed to make quite an impression on this family,” smiled my Mom.

“I’m just glad to have a family again,” she said, as pulled me towards my mother and wrapped the three of us in a hug. I felt my mom’s head on my shoulder and felt a wetness on my neck. Mom was crying. I then saw Beth kiss her upturned cheek and heard her whisper. “It’s OK, Mom. Josh and I will fix everything.

“OK,” murmured Mom.

At that moment, I learned an uncomfortable truth. The woman who had bore me and raised me for the past twenty years had just surrendered her will to me and Beth. While my mother was an attractive woman, I had no real sexual desire for her. Luckily Beth understood that. The problem was that aside from sex, my mom needed intimacy and affection.

Beth carefully led the three of us to the sofa. “Mom needs to be kissed and touched. Nothing else… for now,” she added ominously.

Beth took the lead and kissed Mom gently on the lips. Soon, Mom gently kissed back. I started rubbing her shoulders.”

“Your turn,” said Beth.

I had kissed my mother before. Even on the lips a few times, so I looked into her eyes and she was smiling despite her eyes being a bit red from crying. I leaned in and softly kissed her, as I saw one of Beth’s hands running over Mom’s side and the other rubbing her right thigh. During the kiss, I felt Mom lick my lips and I opened my mouth. Her tongue gently snaked in and touched mine for a second before we broke this kiss.

We then continued to kiss her face and neck and caress her arms and legs. After a few more minutes, Beth and I exchanged another quick kiss with Mom and she was smiling.

“Thank you! That was so sweet and tender. You two are wonderful to do that for me!” she beamed.

“Anytime, Mom,” smiled Beth.

My Mom then looked into my eyes and smiled. “Thank you, Joshua! I’m so proud of the loving, caring man, you’ve become. For you and Beth to share a small amount of the love you have for each other with me was the greatest gift in the world.”

“Mom, you’re my everything. Of course I love you and want you to be happy,” I stated adamantly.

“Well, your father will be back soon, so I need to go in and start dinner.”

“Can I help?” asked Beth.

My mother’s smile got even brighter. “I’d love it if you could.”

Beth beamed, as she watched Mom walk towards the kitchen. “I’ll be right in, Mom.”

We waited until she had left the room. Then, Beth turned to me with concern on her face.

“Josh, your family is in trouble!”

“Mom?”

“Yes, but there are some other problems.”

“Ann Marie?”

“Yeah. I’ve been thinking and believe that something happened between her and your brother.”

I nodded, having learned the truth. “They finally had sex. I think she was drunk at the time.”

“I was afraid of that. I guess I’ll know more about that after I seduce her.”

“Whoa… stop!” I started.

“Josh sweetie, there’s no choice in the matter. We must take Ann Marie or something terrible will happen!”

“What?” I asked with purposeful denseness.

“She’s borderline suicidal!”

“Why?”

“I believe that she was saving her virginity for someone special.”

“Who?” I asked, hoping against hope that she would not tell me. Beth was not having any of that though.

“YOU!” she exclaimed.