The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Former Succubus 2: A Holiday to Remember

Chapter 7

Tying up Loose Ends

Beth and I decided to give Dave and Monica some privacy, so we got out of the car to rejoin our friends.

“I’m so horny right now,” moaned Beth, as we walked back into the restaurant.

“Me too,” I whispered. “I can’t wait to get you into bed.”

“Me either,” she grinned, as she squeezed her arm.

“Josh?”

I turned my shoulder and saw Stephanie and Jennifer Van Allen.

“Yeah?”

“Can we borrow your girlfriend for a little while?” asked Stephanie.

I looked at Beth and she shrugged with a grin.

“OK, but we’re leaving fairly soon,” I replied.

I saw both blonds give us a disappointed look.

“Must you? If so, can’t Beth stay?” asked Jennifer.

Beth laughed. “These two just seemed destined to be our little pets.”

A look of shock came over the sisters’ faces.

I laughed at the huge leer Beth was giving me. “Babe, you really must learn to control your magnetism.”

“I’m sorry, I’m just so horny right now,” she sighed and then apparently thought of something.” You know, AM is graduating in June, so until that point, she’s going to be very lonely. Why don’t we just give her Jennifer to play with? Then they both can move in with us over the summer, after they graduate.”

I saw Jennifer Van Allen begin to breathe heavily and I saw a look of sheer shock cross over her sister’s face. It was weird to see Stephanie like this. It’s not often when you see a predator turned into helpless prey. “Beautiful prey,” I thought, realizing that the duplex unit that Beth rented would be far from sufficient. Even with two king sized beds in both bedrooms, it would be a tight squeeze to hold all of us. With Dee and Doreen, joining us immediately (adding to Beth, Kelly, Nora and me) and at least AM joining us in June, it would make it even squishier. Still, I was not really complaining all that hard.

“Beth, honey, you need to stop collecting girls for me.”

“So you don’t want these two?” she asked.

I saw the Van Allen sisters looking very uncomfortable.

“Beth, I didn’t say that. I guess it might happen at some point, but I’m not ready to talk about adding anybody else right now.”

Beth sighed and nodded. “It’s a pity. Look at how hot and bothered they are. I guess for the meantime, I’ll see what these ladies want of me,” she grinned, as she cupped Jennifer’s chin.

“OK. I’m going to talk to Reenee and AM,” I added.

Beth blew me a kiss and I walked over to my friends.

* * *

I spent a while with Ann Marie, Doreen and Hayley convincing George that Hayley was a better choice of a girlfriend for George. I think he finally got the message that Monica was not coming back and then Hayley was all over him. When we left the pair, they were kissing. I took Doreen and AM by the hand to retrieve our other wife. We saw that Beth was holding court. She was explaining how she and I met (the techno-geek, completely untrue version). I noticed that Jennifer Van Allen, had her head in Beth lap. It appeared that she was sucking Beth’s left thumb, while Beth’s other hand was stroking her hair. I also noticed that Beth’s left foot was in her sister, Stephanie’s crotch. Stephanie was grinding her obviously wet pussy against it. Apparently none of the dozen or so onlookers noticed anything remiss, as people kept talking to Beth as if everything was normal.

“Oh, Hi, just telling everybody the exciting story of how we met,” she smirked at me. “Oh, Steve why don’t you make room for Josh so he can sit next to his prom date.”

“Sure,” he grinned, as he left me enough room to sit next to Stephanie. I noticed that AM and Reenee had climbed into the booth next to ours.

As I slid into the booth, I decided to take a chance. All I got from Stephanie prom night was a chaste kiss on the cheek. I decided I was going to steal second tonight. Realizing that Beth was utilizing her illusion abilities to secretly molest the Van Allen sisters, I decided to join in for a little fun of my own (hoping that the illusionary effect would cover my actions). I cupped Stephanie’s breasts through her blouse.

“Mmmm… that feels nice, stud,” moaned Stephanie, as she continued to writhe against Beth’s invading foot.

“I take it that you like this,” I whispered in her ear.

“My boobs are yours, you know,” she moaned.

“What?”

“My tits… well at least they will be, if you say yes.”

“Yes to what?”

“To taking me.”

“And you want me to take you?” I smirked, as I saw a glaze of lust in the beautiful blonde’s blue eyes from Beth and my ministrations.

“Yes,” she husked.

“Why?”

“So I can lick Beth’s pussy.”

“I’m sure Beth would be happy to let you lick her pussy.”

“I want to lick it all of the time.”

“Wouldn’t that involve crazy gluing your lips there,” I laughed.

My laugh seemed to break the spell she was under. Unfortunately that was when her true colors began to show. “You know what I mean,” she said tersely.

I shook my head at her bitchy attitude. This is why I did not want to have anything to do with Stephanie Van Allen. I got really pissed. I was then awoken from my thoughts by my friend’s voice. “Josh… Earth to Josh…” said Steve.

“Sorry, I was just being pestered by a bitch,” I said, as I groped Stephanie’s tits roughly.

“Shit!” she cried, but was ignored, thank to Beth’s aural illusion. I saw Beth wink at me and it brightened my mood a little.

“I was just saying that you were a lucky bastard. Beth is really sweet,” said Steve.

“Josh, have I ever told you that you have good taste in friends?” grinned my girl.

“Yeah, but poor taste in Prom dates,” I said, glaring at Stephanie.

The look that came over Stephanie’s face was priceless.

“I’m sorry, Josh… I didn’t mean it…” whispered Stephanie.

I did not reply to her. “Well, we’ve got to hit the road,” I said instead.

Beth then extricated herself from the purring Jennifer and removed her molesting foot from a clearly disappointed Stephanie. Ann Marie and Doreen got up from their booth to move towards me. Beth and I then stood up and walked towards the door. It appears that the Van Allen sisters were desperate for Beth not to leave, as they both got up and ran to her

“Beth!” cried Stephanie, as I saw that the author of her lust was leaving her all hot and bothered.

“Looks like you’re not joining the ‘Pussy Posse’ tonight. In fact, I’m not sure you’ll be joining it anytime soon… or at all for that matter,” grinned Beth evilly.

“What about me?” asked Jennifer, with an equally desperate look on her face.

“You don’t turn eighteen for a couple of weeks. Josh and I will have to review your qualifications at that time.”

“Why not me?” complained Stephanie.

Beth sighed. “You just don’t get it, do you? This is about what Josh wants.”

“But what do you want?”

“I want whatever Josh wants,” stated Beth coolly. “If Josh doesn’t want you, then I don’t want you either.”

Stephanie was looking desperate. She turned to me. “Josh… please… I…”

“Stephanie?” I asked.

“What?”

“Why don’t you just go fuck off!” I yelled, as I pulled Beth out of the door, when I saw Reenee and AM following us. I heard the bitch crying in our wake.

* * *

On our way out, Doreen and Ann Marie were holding hands. Beth and I were doing the same with each other.

“Don’t you think you were a little hard on Stephanie?” asked Beth, as we walked to the SUV.

“Beth, she was trying to steal you away from me,” I replied.

“And you thought her chances were pretty good?” she mocked.

I looked at her with a frustrated look. “No, but that’s not the point. She’s always been a conniving little bitch…”

“She kind of reminds me of me… well the way I used to be. That’s what makes her so dangerous. What happens if she encounters that succubus or some other demon?”

“Would you be in any real danger?”

“No, but you could be. Josh, if she makes a deal concerning your removal; some demon could destroy you or break us apart. I would have to destroy the bitch and the demon too if that happened, but it would be too late for us.”

I got worried, “Something like that could actually happen?”

“While not likely, it could. If I monitor Stephanie closely enough for paranormal influences, I should have enough time to take preventative action. Still, the threat is real enough that we should at least consider adding Stephanie at some point.”

“And you could destroy any demon?”

Beth grinned, “I wouldn’t say any demon, but I could probably easily control or destroy many demons. Remember Josh, I’m not a demon anymore. I have all or even more of their power, but I don’t have to play by their rules. Also, the more apprentices, I have, the more power I can draw from them. I was very powerful before I became your sex genie. Now, I have a lot more power because I have more apprentices than any succubi, as they are limited to only one at a time. Succubi can also have their former apprentices who are Lesser Succubi still reporting to them, but in most cases, Lesser Succubi are seldom with their mistresses. They would have to be summoned, which requires a fair amount of preparation,” she explained. “I guess we shouldn’t worry about Stephanie too much, at least for now. In fact, I think it might be fun to toy with her for a while.”

“I guess, if she’s somewhat repentant and since we might take Jennifer for AM anyway, it might be OK. I’ll think about it.”

Beth grinned. “That’s my smart master.”

When we got back to the car, we saw Dave and Monica making out.

“How are things going with you lovebirds,” grinned AM, as she climbed over the couple whose clothes were all askew.

All Dave and Monica could do was just sit there looking sheepishly.

“Dave, how would you like to have Monica sleep over tonight?” I asked.

“Shit yeah!” grinned Dave, as he started to paw Monica’s breasts that were only slightly surpassed by Doreen’s.

“But how?” moaned Monica, already responding to my brother’s advances.

“I’ll cover for you with your parents,” said AM.

“Yeah, Ann Marie and I are having a sleepover at her house tonight. Just tell your mom that you’ll be over there,” grinned Doreen.

I realized that Ann Marie’s parents were away. I thought that maybe tomorrow night; I would have an orgy with all of my wives who were in town over there. Speaking of wives, I was already missing a few of my missing ones.

After dropping off AM and Doreen and Beth and I exchanging hot kisses with them, we proceeded home.

When we got home, we found my parents snuggling on the couch watching TV.

“Where’s Mary?” I asked.

“She’s spending the weekend with Liza,” said Mom “You’re father and I have some things to catch up on,” she said, as she gave me a wink.

“What I’m really looking forward to is about ten hours of uninterrupted sleep,” said Dad, causing Mom to visibly pout.

I decided that a little intervention for my father was needed. After Dave had Monica situated in his room, I would put him in the picture. Once she was finished and Dave was out of the way, she would convert Monica into a sex genie apprentice, guaranteeing her loyalty to us and her desire for Dave forever.

I decided that I had to kill some time, but was truly missing my far off wives. I called Dee first, since she was alone.

“Oh Josh! I’m so happy to hear your voice! I miss you so much!” she cried.

“I miss you too, Baby, but you’ll be here in a few days.”

“I can’t wait, Lover. Did Beth tell you I gave my notice? I can’t bear the thought of being away from you guys.”

“Yes, Dee, I can’t wait to be in your arms again, my wife.”

“Wife?” she asked. I realized that in my exuberance I got carried away. As Dee had not been stabilized as the conversion process does, she might not understand the reference, in her enraptured state of mind. “Are you saying that you want to marry me? What about Beth? What about all the others Beth told me about?”

“Dee, Darling, I can never marry you in a regular way, but you will always be my wife and I’ll always be your husband. And we’ll make babies together! Do you understand me?” I firmly stated.

I heard crying in the background. “Dee?”

“Oh Josh! That’s so romantic! Of course I’m your wife. The idea of your baby in my womb makes me so happy!” she cried.

“I’m not going to stop at one you know,” I laughed.

“You better not, Husband!” she growled, actually making my cock hard at her tone of voice.

“I won’t, my sexy wife!” I exclaimed.

After exchanging our everlasting love and goodbyes, I called my other missing wives. It’s funny. Until I left school, I just thought of Nora, Kelly as my girlfriends and sex-genies. I felt a bit more permanently drawn to Beth, but it was like my feelings had intensified for all of my women, as I hugged and kissed them goodbye before we left campus. As much as I missed Dee, I was just as hungry for Nora and Kelly. I managed to reach Nora on her cell.

“Oh, Master! Kelly and I are missing you and Beth so much!” came the voice of my stunning redheaded wife.

“Call me Josh, Nora and we’re missing you too.”

“Mistress… I mean Beth told me that we have some new sister-slaves…”

“Wives, not slaves, Nora,” I corrected.

“Wives?”

“Yes. I missing you and Kelly, I realize that all of my sex-genies are my wives. Are you OK, with me for a husband?”

“Oh yes, Josh, my darling husband! I love you so much! I love you as much as any wife could love her husband. It makes so much sense!” she babbled in her apparent excitement.

“Is Kelly there?”

“She’s in the shower, but I know she’ll be so excited when you tell her!” exclaimed Nora.

A minute later, I greeted my sexy blond wife. Then I heard Kelly squeal when I shared my news. “I love you too, my darling Master-Husband! And more sister wives?! Oh, my wonderful Joshua! Thank you!” she babbled the way Nora had.

When I hung up, I now understood what I was going through. It was an empty feeling knowing how much I was missing them. It kind of made me a bit sad, until I remembered that I would be sleeping with Beth tonight.

* * *

When I came downstairs, I found Beth and my parents laughing. My father appeared to be drinking a glass of milk.

“Josh, your girlfriend is really a marvel. This homemade protein shake she made me has really made me feel like a million bucks!” laughed my dad.

I looked at my smirking girlfriend and realized what she had done. “Well at least she did not make him drink it from the source,” I thought. Instead I replied, “Yeah, Beth’s little ‘pick-me-ups are just the thing when I need a little burst of energy to do something important,” I said, while turning to my mom. Mom was grinning ear-to ear.

“Well, let’s let these young people have some time to themselves,” smiled Mom, touching my dad’s shoulder. Then I saw it. My dad had a woody.” Ewwwww!” I thought. Well at least Mom was going to get some much needed attention tonight and I could hold off my Dad lecture; at least for tonight. Dad turned off the TV with the clicker and soon they were heading upstairs.

After they left, Beth looked at me. “This is a good short terms solution, but Mom is going to need Dad to improve his stamina.”

“’Mary had a little lamb!’” I sang out loud to cover the unthinkably disgusting implications of my girlfriend’s remarks.

Beth laughed. “Boys,” she said, as she leaned in and kissed me before adding, “I might as well take care of Monica now.”

“This won’t mess her up with Dave, will it?”

“Well, Dave is her ‘heart’s desire’, so my best guess is it won’t. Technically, she’ll be our sex genie, so if you wanted her, you could have her.”

I groaned. “I can’t believe that you would even consider suggesting that based upon my current relationship with Dave.”

“I’m just kidding, you goof…. though she’d be on her knees for you at just a word,” she smirked.

I stuck my tongue out at her and she giggled as she walked upstairs.

A minute later Dave came downstairs.

“Shit, bro! Monica is so hot for me!”

“You seem pretty hot for her too,” I laughed, conjuring up the image of the two of them getting off in the backseat.

“Yeah. For some reason, her tits really set me off.”

“I could tell.”

“Hey Josh?”

“What, bro?”

“It’s really nice with her too. I mean, it’s just easy being with her.”

“That’s the way it’s supposed to be, Dave. Beth and I could see how compatible you guys were.”

My brother nodded in apparent agreement. “Well, Monica and Beth are having a little ‘girl talk’. Beth said it would take only about ten minutes or so.”

I knew that Monica would be very different than she had been before Beth walked in, but Dave would never know the difference. Beth has assured me that Monica would be just as much in love with him and even more devoted. I’m sure that once they got to State, Beth would allow Monica to mark a non-committed, lonely girl for her and Dave to play with. Then if the girl would be a good fit, Beth would make it permanent. I had insisted on limiting Dave to just two girls and Beth agreed.

Dave and I talked about a few inconsequential things, before Beth returned as promised.

She grinned at Dave. “She’s already for you tiger.”

Dave kind of blushed which got me thinking about what Monica would look like with a pink glow. With any good luck, Dave would never know the fact that his girlfriend was a sex genie apprentice. Beth told me that only I would be able to see the glow and that was fine with me.

I was awakened from my thoughts by Beth taking my hand and leading me upstairs to my eagerly anticipated demise. “Monica is not the only one ready for her boyfriend.”

* * *

The rest of the hubbub before Christmas went off without a hitch. During the day, Beth and I helped Mom around the house and still managed some time to ourselves. At night, Beth, AM, Reenee and I would hang out at Clayton’s. I would torture Steve, with Josh’s Angels, as he aptly named the trio and Beth would torment Stephanie and Jennifer Van Allen (mostly Stephanie).

The change in Stephanie was stunning. She fawned all over me, promising me that she would be my dirtiest little whore if I said ‘yes’ to her having a “permanent relationship” with Beth (and by default, with me). I continued to put her off, but not completely discarding the possibility. Then Stephanie made a huge mistake that almost cost her everything.

* * *

After my third rejection in so many nights, Stephanie approached me. “Do you know what I think?” she said with narrowed eyes.

While I had not really thought much about what Stephanie Van Allen had thought in the past and really did not feel the need to start caring what she thought now, I almost told her that. Instead, my curiosity was a bit piqued as Stephanie had been reduced to a figure of fun in my eyes. “No, Stephanie. What do you think?” I asked, allowing a look of amusement cross my face.

“I think you’re a fraud,” she hissed.

I could not help it. I started to laugh. I could not stop.

“Sure, laugh it up, you fraud. I bet you’re gay and Beth’s keeping you around so guys will keep away from her. But here’s a news flash, laughing boy: I’m not a guy. I’m going to tell Beth that I know and then she can be free to be with me. I’ll help her come out of the closet. So, you can help your other lesbo friends stay there. You don’t have to worry about Beth anymore. What do you have to say about that fag boy?”

I was still laughing. “Why… don’t… you talk to… Beth…” I bellowed in continued laughter.

“I’ll do that,” she sneered.

A minute later, Stephanie screamed and ran out the door in tears. I saw Beth whisper something in Jennifer’s ear and the younger Van Allen sister ran after her big sister.

I grinned at Beth and she walked over to me and we quickly dispelled the myth about my sexual preference with a hot kiss and grope.

“Now who’s being the hard one on Stephanie,” I said referring to the fact that I had been pretty mean to Stephanie a couple of days earlier.

“She called you ‘a fag’ and had the nerve to tell me that ‘I needed to come out of the closet’.”

“So what did you say?” I asked.

“I told her that you were the best fuck in the world and that I had plenty of pussy already. I also mentioned I had no need for her skanky ass and that she should get out of my sight before she made me vomit.”

“Ouch,” I laughed.

“Yeah, I guess I went a little overboard, but she pissed me off. I realized that I might have gone too far, so I sent Jennifer after her to make sure she didn’t hurt herself.”

I sighed. Stephanie was a bitch, but she did have feelings. “Is any of this reversible?”

“I don’t know.”

“OK, I hate to see Stephanie get rewarded for her bad behavior. We’ll turn and convert her, but we’ll do it at the same time we do it to Jennifer.”

“So you’ve decided to take her too?”

“Yeah. AM will need someone to play with. We’ll just make them LUGs and then over the summer they can move in with us.

A few minutes later, Stephanie came back tearfully apologizing to Beth and me.

“You owe you’re apology to Josh,” stated Beth, as she publically rubbed my hardening member between my legs, causing Stephanie’s eyes to bug out.

“Josh… I…” started Stephanie.

“I don’t need an apology, Stephanie. Just know that Beth is mine. If you want her friendship… or more, it will be on our terms, not yours,” I said looking at her with annoyance.

“Do I have a chance to make love to you?” she whispered to Beth.

“We’ll see. Maybe when I make Jennifer our little pet, I’ll make you Josh’s too. You have a cute ass. I’m sure he’ll love fucking it on a regular basis,” Beth replied, causing Stephanie’s eyes to completely bug out and her lovely body to visibly shudder.

* * *

Tonight, we were all sleeping at AM’s house. Her parents were still away and not due back until tomorrow. I was excited as Dee was flying tomorrow. Then Beth surprised me as she led me up to Ann Marie’s room.

“Josh. I’ve been doing some training with the girls…” she started.

“Uh oh,” I cringed.

Beth laughed. “No, silly; I’m sure that you’ll love it. AM has shown some aptitude for creating illusions, while Reenee…” she paused.

“What?”

“Let’s just say that I think you’ll have problems keeping your hands off of her,” grinned my girl.

When we walked into the room, I saw two naked Doreens! The first one kissed me.

“Hi Master,” she grinned, after I broke the intense kiss. She looked exactly like Doreen, but she kissed like AM.

“Hi back!” I said before I looked over at the other Doreen.

“Come here, Josh-ee,” husked Doreen II, as I felt all of the air leave the room. My head was swimming, as I charged the embodiment of sheer lust and tackled her on the bed. Her musk was overpowering my senses as I heard her giggling, as I struggled with my removing my clothes, but soon realized somewhere in the back of my mind that I was getting help from two people above me.

Soon, I was rutting hard into embodiment of feminine perfection below me, as she moaned her responses into my ear. “Oh, Fuck me, Josh-ee! You’re thingy feels so good inside me!”

Her eyes shone with a fire, as her skin glowed with a light pink hue. Her pussy was molten lava, engulfing my cock with supernatural heat.

I began to thrust myself to the finish line, as I heard her gasp. Her pussy muscles began to strangle my soon-to-be spurting cock, her mouth clamped onto mine, as her heels tightened around my buttocks. She screamed her climax into my mouth, as her powerful former cheerleader heels dug into my butt. My cock gave up the fight as I flooded my insane lust into Doreen’s fiery pussy, along with a copious amount of wasted seed. Her womb already had contained the fruit of my loins, but that did not stop her reproductive system from going through the motions of mating.

“Oh Josh-ee!” screamed my beautiful strawberry blond, Sex Genie wife; her body convulsing in a powerful climax.

I was not capable of words. My lust addled brain was barely capable of any coherent thought. Still, I resumed deeply kissing Doreen; my buried member continuing to fire pulse after pulse into her burning hole. After a few minutes, I felt four hands pulling us apart.

I was completely spent, as I lay there, with what I perceived to be a dopey look on my face. Soon, I was nursing at Beth’s breasts. Her restorative milk began to slowly revive me.

I felt Beth gently rubbing my head as I drank deeply from her nipple. “That’s my baby,” she cooed, as a warm feeling enveloped me.