The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My, How You’ve Changed

“Melinda, is that you? It is! Wow, long time no see.”

Melinda lifted her head from the shopping cart where she’d been studying her list. She turned and looked behind her down the nearly abandoned store aisle. There was a lone figure standing there, a man, and for some reason his face seemed just barely in shadow as though the light behind him had risen up into unnatural levels.

“Um... Eric. Eric Friedman?”

“You remember. Thank God. I’d hate to have you think I was some loon in the grocery store hitting on women. Yes, I’ve changed a bit, but it’s me. Same old Eric.”

Melinda smiled, relaxing a bit as the man stepped closer and the lighting suddenly returned to normal. The air around her seemed to begin flowing more naturally, the world coming back to life as she’d been so intensely focused on her shopping list.

“Eric Friedman, I can’t believe it. It’s been, what, ten years at least? I can’t believe you recognized me.”

The man stood there, looking from Melinda’s cart to her, and then casually at the surrounding aisle. “Well, it has been awhile, but how could I forget the captain of the cheer squad? You were always so sweet to me, and you know how I bad I had it, the acne scars and all.”

Melinda remembered it all vividly. Eric Friedman was one seriously picked on kid. He’d been targeted almost exclusively by every arrogant jock on the football team. She also remembered he did quite well academically despite that torture.

“Well, you definitely left those scars in the past. You look great. I have to admit, if it weren’t for your voice, I probably wouldn’t recognize you.”

Eric grinned. “Yeah, I took care of my physical weaknesses in college. Best four years of my life, as they say. I never will forget how nice you were in high school, though. You made the days a bit more bearable.”

Melinda looked back at her list, and began moving the shopping cart slowly down the aisle so they could walk and talk. “Eric, I always hated what those jerks said about you. It wasn’t nice of them. I’m sorry you had to go through all that. Kids can be cruel.”

Eric stepped in front of the shopping cart quite suddenly, a rather intense look in his eyes. “But Melinda, according to Jeff, you actually started one of those rumors that spread so quickly.”

Her eyes widened as she remembered exactly what he was talking about. The incident was just so clear in her mind. And it was wrong; she shouldn’t have behaved that way. Now Eric knew the truth and she wouldn’t have blamed him if he slapped her in the face. After all, two years of his torture was largely due to her own pride. It actually became the reason she was so nice to him.

“Eric, I’m... sorry about that. You know I never wanted to cause you any humiliation. I just wasn’t thinking.”

He smiled and stepped aside to let her continue on down the aisle. “Oh I’m not holding a grudge, Melinda. You were simply a cheerleader who didn’t want it spread around that you had a soft spot for smart guys. It’s nothing to fret over.”

Melinda checked the list, then turned to the cans of soup and picked out several she thought her husband might like.

Placing them in the cart, she looked at Eric and tried to be reassured. What she’d done was horrible. It all started so innocently. Eric Friedman had met her at her locker that morning. He’d given her a flower for being such a good friend. It was as simple as that, nothing all that important or worth thinking over.

But Jeff and his gang had witnessed the whole thing. They’d walked up moments after Eric left and confronted her. They asked her what the deal was; why was that dweeb giving her a flower. They seemed focused on making her a ridicule of the school for humoring the geek.

She’d caved, she simply gave in and made something up. She told Jeff that Eric was a homo. That he liked flowers and dresses which is why he was always talking to her and why he shared the flower with her. It worked. It was exactly the kind of material Jeff liked to use and the following two years had become miserable for Eric Friedman.

Melinda tried to say something, she just wasn’t sure what was the best to say in an awkward situation like this. Ten years had passed but things still seemed so fresh in her mind.

“Eric, I’m really sorry. I always liked you. I hope things are going well for you today.”

He grinned again, something in the openness of that smile almost predatory in nature. “Oh things have been great for me. In college I made several major developments in the science of brain chemistry. They led me into a new branch of study where I came up with some rather unique biochemical experiments. I found ways to change genetics and even mental behavior on a cellular level. You might say it’s what made me the man you see before you.”

“I’m really glad for you, Eric. You always deserved more from the world. It’s great you fought through the hardships and reached this success.”

Melinda turned onto the next aisle, frozen food, and Eric continued right alongside her.

“So how have you been, Melinda?”

She smiled, hoping the conversation was permanently moving into more pleasant areas. “I’m really good. You know I’m married now. I think you might like Craig. He’s a fun guy. He’s been pushing a bit for kids lately but I’m just not ready for that. I’m a dancer down at the Fine Arts Theater, mostly ballet but some acting too.”

“You always did love performing.” Eric said.

“Yes, there’s something about knowing you can earn a living and yet do the thing you love most.”

Melinda opened the nearest frozen food door and took out a frozen pizza. Placing it in her buggy, she suddenly noticed that Eric had dropped back behind her. She turned and looked at him, only to see that same halo of light surrounding his head. It was as if the lighting behind him grew blindingly white and his features were somewhat lost in them. As quickly as she realized this, it seemed to fade and Eric stepped up beside her again.

He laid a hand on her arm, nearly making her jump with how intensely warm it was. “Melinda, you always could entertain me.”

“Well... um... I’m glad that you have good memories of me. Again, I’m sorry I acted like such a fool back then.”

Eric removed his hand and Melinda felt a slight tingle. As she rubbed at her skin, he walked around in front of her and smiled even more, showing perfect teeth and rather glaring eyes.

“Melinda, you have no reason to be sorry. And naturally my memories of you would be good. I mean you were always jumping around in skimpy outfits. What guy wouldn’t have fond memories of that? Though I must say, you really have changed quite a bit since we were in school.”

Still rubbing at her arm, Melinda looked up wondering what Eric might be talking about. Other old friends had assured her she’d hardly changed at all. They spoke of how she still looked very much like her senior picture. She tried to look down at her list again but her mind seemed rather distracted and the place on her arm where Eric had touched her almost seemed to throb a bit.

“Yeah, I’m lucky I even recognized you. You really have changed quite a bit.” Eric said.

Melinda felt slightly dizzy. She laid the shopping list down and glanced down at herself, then over to the reflection in the glass door. Conveniently, it was frosted over with enough ice to provide a decent mirror. Was she really all that different?

“What do you mean? I don’t think I’ve changed all that much, have I?”

Eric looked appraisingly at Melinda. He stepped closer, seemed to think for a few moments, and put a hand to his chin. “Well, granted you’re still completely gorgeous. Even time couldn’t take that away from you. But things have definitely changed, and don’t get me wrong, I approve of those changes completely.”

“Like what?” Melinda asked. She was beginning to be bothered by this. Eric had certainly changed but how had she?

“Well, not to be rude or anything, but you just don’t dress as conservatively as you used to. I mean back in school, the cheerleading outfit was the skimpiest thing you’d wear and frankly it wasn’t anything compared to what you’re wearing now.”

Melinda was now positive he had to be kidding. She was a happily married woman. She no longer dressed to attract unwanted attention. Her ankle length skirt and thick blouse were more than adequate for looking presentable but not indecent.

“Seriously, Melinda. I mean I’m a bit shocked at how short that skirt is, how much visible thigh you’re showing off. It’s pretty tight too, and am I wrong in assuming you aren’t wearing any panties?”

Melinda gasped a little as she felt cool air flow over her thighs and breeze gently up into the v between her legs. She looked down and saw a tiny bright red skirt that was about as tight as possible, wrapping her thighs and nearly presenting everything she hid underneath.

Her thoughts seemed blinding, like the light had behind Eric’s head. Slowly as those thoughts cooled, her mind began making sense of things. Okay, so she’d been a bit daring today. It was only to spice things up when she got home to Craig. He liked knowing his wife was out there parading around and showing off legs that only he had a chance of touching. It was just a kinky thrill, nothing all that outlandish.

“I’m just doing this for my husband. He likes a little teasing now and then so I thought it might be fun. But don’t dare think it’s a normal part of my wardrobe.”

Eric looked at Melinda, really staring at her every curve and feature. Then he looked up slowly. “So, is that tank top part of your normal wardrobe? Because it leaves very little to the imagination and certainly reveals the lack of a bra.”

Melinda breathed deeply, her head spinning for a second or two. She looked down and stared right into her cleavage, the tank top she was wearing seeming just a bit more revealing than she’d ordinarily like. The straps were rather loose, her breasts in danger of being fully exposed were she to reach for something on a low shelf, or even lean too far over her cart. Her hands came up and rubbed at her smooth belly, the skin just a little chilled being in the frozen foods.

She looked back at Eric. “I’m embarrassed, Eric. And no, this is not my usual style of dress for the store. It’s just part of the game my husband likes me to play. I think he enjoys knowing other men might want me but only he can have me. Nothing all that unusual when you think about it.”

“Certainly a change though. Why the Melinda I remember from high school was the school slut. She’d give it up to just about any boy who asked. Actually, as I recall, weren’t you the girl who once fucked an entire classroom full of guys, including the teacher?”

Melinda swayed on her feet, her heels nearly toppling her forward into Eric. She closed her eyes and her head swam, the memories he spoke of so suddenly vivid in her mind. She knew exactly what he was talking about. Her high school days had been a bit of a wild time for her. And yes, there was the time when she was seventeen that she decided it might be fun to fuck an entire classroom of guys, only finishing with the teacher screwing her brains out on the floor beside his desk as the other students watched.

But didn’t all girls do something wild like that when they were young? It was just a good time had by all and like Eric so correctly pointed out, she could always entertain, even back then.

Opening her eyes, Melinda grinned, flicking her tongue out and licking her lips. She looked Eric Friedman up and down, restraining herself from reaching out and touching his broad chest.

“Oh Eric, you know I was a wild child. I’ve always had a wild streak down inside me and sometimes it just comes out a bit more obviously.”

“But you’re still saying you only dressed this way for your husband?”

Melinda giggled. “Of course not. I could never fool you. Yes, I dressed this way because I wanted guys ogling my goodies in the store today. And why not? I have some seriously nice goodies, worth ogling. Don’t you agree?”

Eric stood there leering as Melinda shook her chest from side to side, allowing her tits to shimmy with enough force to nearly escape into the open. She laughed and stretched a leg out, forcing her already tiny skirt even higher.

“Oh yes, Melinda. You always had a body I couldn’t ignore. But things have still changed, and in some cases quite a bit.”

“Really, what cases are those?” Melinda asked. She turned back to her cart and began slowly pushing it along, sashaying her ass from side to side as she walked, making sure if anyone else entered the aisle besides the two of them, they’d know exactly what she had on her mind.

“Well, your tits have gotten quite huge.” Eric said bluntly. “I mean really, Melinda, when did you grow puppies like those? They’re practically bigger than my head.”

Melinda stopped and turned back to Eric. Her eyes suddenly lost focus as she felt a straining pressure inside her chest. Leaning against a nearby frozen food compartment, she arched her back as much as possible and stared down into her tank top.

Slowly and with a strange stretching noise she couldn’t quite place, Melinda’s tits began ballooning outward, quickly surpassing the perky size she’d had in high school, continuing far past the normal range of what would be considered decent in a top this skimpy. As the fabric began to pull and her straps started digging into her shoulders, Melinda gasped and began feeling pleasure like she couldn’t remember. Her knees weakened and she nearly buckled to the floor. Then, quite abruptly, the world seemed to return to life around her.

“Oooohhh....” Melinda groaned. She looked down at the largest tits she’d ever imagined, her hands coming up and tweaking nipples that looked like fingers trying to pop free above the obscenely small tank top. As she rubbed, everything came back to her. How she’d had a very sudden growth spurt throughout college, how every month she was buying new bras and how eventually she’d simply given up wearing them. She remembered all the guys she fucked, how they constantly called her tits nicknames and just loved spraying their seed all over them. Naturally, she recalled equally loving being able to slurp and lick her own nipples, cleaning them of the fresh sticky deposits.

“I guess I lost my balance there for a second.” Melinda said, looking over at Eric. Sorry about that. You were saying?”

“It’s okay, Melinda. In fact, I’m not surprised. I was asking about those giant tits you have. I mean no offense but they almost look like something in a cartoon.”

Melinda giggled, stepping forward on unsteady feet until her massive mammaries bounced into Eric’s stomach. “Thanks sweetie. You always were so nice. Yeah, they grew a bit when I was in college. It happens sometimes, but I still think I’m pretty much the same girl you knew in high school.”

Eric shook his head, a smile still on his face. “Sorry Melinda, but you’ve definitely changed. I mean the girl I knew wouldn’t have been simply shopping here today. And she most certainly wouldn’t have spent this long just talking to me when I have what that girl used to crave.”

“Crave?” Melinda asked.

“Yes, you don’t remember all those times you simply couldn’t control your appetite?”

Melinda looked at her cart, then around the aisle, still empty except the two of them. “You mean food?”

Eric stepped away, looking off into the distance. “Wow, Melinda, you have changed. No, I don’t mean food. I meant your sexual appetite. You used to be the school slut. You know that, and you were the school slut proudly because I don’t think you could go an hour without having a cock inside you. It’s a wonder you never got pregnant. I mean you fucked hundreds of guys a year, and seemed to never have a sated sexual appetite.”

Melinda felt a twinge in her stomach. It seemed to twist and pull at her insides as she remembered so clearly all the cocks that had crossed her lips, or entered her holes, or even fucked her tits. There were so many, she couldn’t hope to recall the faces attached to them. It was a blur, but a happy blur.

“Oh, I haven’t changed that much.” Melinda said. She lowered her eyes and walked right up to Eric. “In fact, I haven’t changed much at all.”

She cupped his hidden erection right through his pants, and felt her mouth watering in anticipation. “What do you say I prove just how much appetite I still have?”

Eric smiled and looked around. “That would be a nice thing to do. You sure you don’t need to get back to your shopping?”

Melinda giggled and pushed her cart aside. “Not at all. Now come on, let’s find a nice place and fuck!”

Practically dragging Eric through the double doors at the end of the aisle, Melinda found herself in the stock room, boxes laid out, the distant sounds of employees unloading a truck back on the loading dock behind the store. She glanced around and saw some sacks of bird seed laid out. That would serve nicely, she thought, feeling her amped up desires only build more.

“Here. This’ll do.” Melinda said. Turning to face Eric, she smiled, undid the clip in her hair and tossed it around to give her the wild uncontrolled look she was feeling inside. She grabbed the straps on her shoulders and forced them down her arms, letting giant pillowy white tits bounce out into her arms. She cradled them, leaning over to lick at her soft flesh. Then she dropped back on her ass, resting on the bird seed bags and raising both legs.

“Come on, baby, let’s fuck!”

“Well, maybe you haven’t changed all that much after all. This certainly looks familiar, you on your back, legs spread, begging to have a cock pounded up inside you.”

“Just hurry up. I need it, badddd!” Melinda gasped.

Eric shrugged and dropped his pants. As he moved in beneath her, he grinned and looked her in the eyes. “Have I mentioned how good it is to see you after all these years?”

“Ohhhh... Oh yessss! Ohhh Fuckkk!” Melinda screamed, her voice echoing in the large space at the back of the grocery store.

She felt the rhythmic hammering of Eric, the man sending his thick cock deeper inside her than she remembered in recent couplings. For some reason she was having trouble remembering the last time a man just took her in some public place, the last time a man simply forced himself up inside her belly and screwed her little brains out. She knew it had to have happened all the time. It was, after all, the type of girl she was. But somehow, all she could remember was what she and Eric had been talking about, and those were many years ago.

Eric continued slamming down in between Melinda’s thighs, feeling her muscles contract around him, feeling her pull him only deeper and further inside her womb. He watched her tits jump and shake from side to side, up and down, her nipples dancing with the frantic nature of their coupling. He held her legs up beside him and worked even harder, really pounding her like the slut she was.

“Oh fuck, Melinda. It’s so fucking good to see you again.”

“Ooohhh... you too, Eric. I missed your cock soooo much. I need it inside me. I need it so far inside me!”

Eric groaned and hammered harder at the woman, really fucking her like she wanted.

“Will you give me what I need? Will you?” Melinda whimpered.

“What’s that?” Eric asked.

“I need your cum. I need it shooting all inside me, making me feel the sticky, gooey, warmth inside my belly all day! Please say you’ll give me that.”

Eric laughed and grabbed her ballooned out tits, squeezing her nipples and twisting. “Fuck, baby, you have changed. You never used to ask about a guy cumming inside you. You used to simply take load after load all day long, until you were so bloated you could hardly walk.”

Melinda felt the heat from his fingers on her nipples. She felt the pulsing of his cock deep inside her. And she felt the uncontrollable thoughts of taking all those loads he mentioned back in school. She remembered them vividly and fondly, her own climax overtaking her as she felt him filling her cunt with exactly what she was imagining.

Again and again, Eric felt pulse after pulse shoot out and fill the hot body of Melinda until she couldn’t contain any more. It ran freely down her thighs onto the bags of birdseed. He slowly pushed himself up and stood, looking down at the rather worn out figure beneath him.

Melinda breathed deeply. She felt him lift off her and opened weary eyes. He was standing there like some Roman god, smiling at her. She loved that smile. But more so she loved that man’s semen bubbling from her sloppy cunt. It felt so perfect, just like old times.

“Oh, wow, so how about that? I haven’t changed so much after all. Have I?”

Eric pulled his pants up, straightened his hair, and looked around. Voices were coming closer, no doubt having heard the commotion. He grinned at Melinda. “Well, you haven’t changed all that much. But maybe you should think about what your husband wants more.”

“Craig?” Melinda asked. She thought about the man she’d married and how he loved her being a promiscuous slut. It’s what he liked most about her when they met.

“Yes, Craig. You said he wanted kids, right?”

Melinda pulled herself up a little and looked down past pendulous tits at the thick white cream leaking from her slit. Then she looked up at Eric, a flash of sudden recognition appearing in her eyes. “Oh, oh yeah!” She said grinning. “I guess I’d better change my mind about that.”

“I would if I were you.”

Two men came rounding the corner in between the stacks of boxes. “Hey, you two! What’re you doing back here?” One of them asked.

Eric looked at the man’s name tag, then at the other man who hadn’t said a word but was staring at the half naked Melinda laying on the bags of bird seed.

“Well, Henry, I was just fucking the hell out of Melinda here. She’s decided she wants a baby in her and I figured why not help a lady out. Now that you men are here, I think she’s in good hands.”

Melinda giggled and waved at the two men. She opened her legs and jiggled a tit towards them. Then she looked at Eric.

“It was nice bumping into you again.” Eric said. “But I really must be going.”

Melinda smiled and licked her lips. “Oh, it was definitely nice having you bump into me, if you know what I mean. And you’ll have to come visit sometime. You know meet the husband, maybe the kids when I have them.”

“Yeah, that’d be nice. Let’s just hope your husband gets to actually give you a kid or two sometime.”

The two men were looking rather dazed but suddenly intensely focused as Henry dropped between her outstretched thighs. As he sent his cock thrusting deep inside her sloppy cunt, Melinda could only think about getting her next juicy load of sperm where she wanted it most. It was the reason she’d worn these clothes today. She was planning on surprising Craig with a baby, just like he’d been wanting.

She only hoped he liked a big family, as she saw this quickly becoming her favorite activity. As an old friend like Eric Friedman put it best, she always knew how to entertain. Sure, she might need time off from her dancing at the Fine Ass Theater, but the club had other acts and besides they might like it when her tits started to swell even more.

Henry seized up inside her rather quickly, adding his own copious amounts of semen to her already thoroughly plugged hole. Melinda laughed at what Eric had said. How could he really think she’d changed so much since high school?

She was still as slutty as ever, and nothing was better than being a slut. Well, possibly being a knocked up slut, but she’d have to determine that later.

She smiled up at the second man. “Well, don’t be shy cutie. Get that dick inside me!”

The End