The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Husband, Her Slave

I was coming home early from my yoga class; I wasn’t feeling well so I skipped out to head home. It was such a lousy day; dreary, rainy, just blah—which matched my current mood. Traffic wasn’t any better, so I was happy to finally be on my own street. As I pulled up to my house, I noticed my sister’s car in the driveway. Now normally that wouldn’t be weird, except that my sister and I weren’t talking. Actually, we weren’t even friendly anymore. She’s changed so much in the past year that I don’t even recognize her. What used to be a sweet, kind girl had evolved into a manipulating, evil bitch. Clearly, it was a bit of a shock to see her car in my driveway, let alone since my husband was also home. Whatever was going on in there certainly couldn’t be good, since my husband hated my sister for the way she had been treating me lately. I was prepared to walk in on a fierce argument bordering on a screaming match. What I wasn’t prepared for was seeing my husband on his knees masturbating in front of my sister.

I stood there for a moment, shocked at the scene. My sister glanced at me from the top of the stairs, almost knowing that I’d be home in that instance. She smirked at me dismissively, but that only lasted for a second as she turned back to my husband to watch him continue. He was staring blankly with his mouth open, fully erect, stroking himself like a robot while my sister just stood in front of him, hands on her hips, a look of pure satisfaction on her face. Finally, my open mouth of shock formed words of anger. “What in THE FUCK are you doing?!?!” My husband, unfazed, continued to jerk his cock on his knees. “Brian!” I yelled sharply, with no reply. “BRIAN?!?!” I yelled again, but to my dismay there was no interruption from my husband. I looked at my sister, who was chuckling into her hand as if she was embarrassed for me. My gaze turned to her. “What is he doing? What is going on here?” I asked, demanding an answer. Her reply was sharp. “He’s doing whatever I tell him to. As for what’s going on, well, he’s just affirming his need for pleasure. He needs pleasure, Mara.” She leaned down to my husband’s ear and whispered something, to which he responded by violently shaking as his cock exploded all over the floor in front of him. Never in our years of marriage had I ever witnessed an orgasm so intense from him. I was completely dumbfounded as he slumped over, cock in hand, breathing heavily as he rested.

“See? Doesn’t he look pleased?” said Katie, as she took his head into her hands. “Are you pleased, Brian?” she asked, and his reply was a very monotone “Yes, Katie.” I slowly sank down on the stairs in disbelief. I could not believe what was happening, and my own husband still hadn’t acknowledged me. Normally I would have been angry, lashing out, but seeing my sister hold such power over my own husband while I watched in horror made me realize my own shortcomings. Her words rang in my ears, “He needs pleasure”. She’s right, after all. We hadn’t had sex in who knows how long, my interest waning long ago. Maybe he just needed a release? Was all this my fault? I saw my sister above me out of the corner of my eye, her shadow encompassing me and blocking the light that now seemed so bright on my hot, embarrassed face. She was saying something, but it was just background noise. I drove my husband away by not giving him the pleasure he needed. This was my fault. I can forgive him, can’t I? Forgive the man I love for straying because I didn’t provide for him? I can give him what he needs. I will give him what he needs. He needs pleasure, and I should give that to him. Not my sister. Then it hit me. MY SISTER. She did this. My self-loathing immediately turned to hatred for her.

“You will pay for this!” I lashed out, as her face changed from smiles to laughter. “Brian, get up!” I commanded, but he just sat there. “Just look at his face, Mara.” Katie said, and I knelt down to look at him. He was so peaceful, so quiet, so…open. Katie began to speak again. “You see Mara, he just wasn’t getting what he needed. You know he was jerking off to porn almost every day, right? I saw the history trail on your computer, so as any good sister-in-law would, I asked him about it. I didn’t judge him like you would have. In fact, I encouraged it. We spoke back and forth for a while as I acted as his ‘therapist’. You know, he really just wanted you to want him? He needs pleasure, Mara. Pleasure you wouldn’t give to him. So, I offered to step in and help. And let me tell you, when I blew your husband for the first time, it gave me such a rush of power. I finally had something to hold over you. I had your man in my mouth, giving him what you wouldn’t give to him. And when he came, I swallowed every last drop so he would know what a real woman was able to provide. When I looked up at him, he had that look on his face,” as she pointed to his blank expression, “so I started reinforcing his need for pleasure. His need for pleasure is above all things, he deserves it. But now his pleasure is tied to me, to what only I can provide to him. I reinforced that into his mind over and over, to the point where I don’t even have to touch him anymore. He doesn’t need porn either; he just needs the image of me in his mind and to know that only I can provide him with pleasure. I gave that to him, not you.” She turned her head slowly. “Didn’t I, Brian?” she rhetorically asked, as I watched him slowly raise his head, not realizing she was speaking to him. She asked, “Would you like pleasure again?” to which he replied “Yes, Katie.” He sat there, waiting for another command like some mind-controlled puppet.

I was almost to tears now, not being able to fathom the situation. My sister towered above us, and I was unable to shake the feeling of inferiority that suddenly gripped me. I wanted to throw her down those stairs, make her pay for my injustice to my husband, to replace her as the one who gives him pleasure. But somehow her words were burrowing deep into my mind, and I could only feel thankful for her giving my husband what he needed, when I wouldn’t. But I needed to change it. I needed to take her place. I needed to assert myself. I directed my gaze at my sister from my still-kneeling standpoint. “Katie, thank you for taking care of my husband’s needs. But I’m his wife, and I should be taking care of him, not you. He needs pleasure. I need to give him pleasure.” Katie looked down at me with a smile, and nodded. “Yes, Mara. You need to pleasure your husband. He deserves it, and you deserve to make him happy. Don’t you agree?” she said, and I was a little shocked that she was taking this so well. She looked at Brian and gestured for him to stand. I was surprised to see his cock still erect at her insistence. She motioned me to move forward and I instinctively plunged my mouth onto his cock. He moaned slightly, and it felt good to give him pleasure. So good. I could hear Katie speaking in the background again, but I was so concentrated on my task at hand that I couldn’t make it out. I was sure I heard Katie laughing, but it didn’t matter. My husband needed pleasure, and I was giving it to him. I felt his cock throbbing and I knew he was about to unload into my mouth. I was going to swallow every drop, show my husband that I was a real woman, a better woman than my sister. He started to moan louder, and I could feel him coming. But suddenly, he threw me off of him onto the floor and jerked his cock as he emptied his load onto me. I was denied. I lay there on the floor as my sister’s laughter rang out even louder. “Oh Mara, don’t you see? You need to give him pleasure, but he will never let you. He will ultimately always deny you in my honor. But you won’t stop trying, will you? You see, he needs pleasure all the time now. Pleasure from knowing that I am the ultimate woman. Pleasure you desperately want to give, but can’t. This will go on forever, Mara. Unless you can finally admit that I am superior to you in every way, and recognize that you should serve me as a slave, this is your life. Ultimate denial followed by the horror of knowing your husband belongs to me.” I cried silently as her words wormed their way into my brain. She was right. She’s just proven she’s the better woman; she has taken away the one thing that I loved without much effort. I could not deny she was powerful in this moment, more powerful than anyone I had ever known. I looked up into my sister’s eyes and told her what she wanted to hear. “You are superior to me in every way, and I want to serve you as your slave.” She smiled and said “I know, my sweet Mara. Once you are able to finally please your husband, you will prove yourself worthy to serve at my feet.” She looked at my husband and said “You’ve held up your end, my loyal little Brian. Now are you ready to get what you deserve?” His reply again was “Yes, Katie” as she pulled up her skirt, exposing herself to be wearing nothing underneath. “I need pleasure, I deserve it. And you finally get to pleasure me.”

I watched as my husband slowly sank to his knees before my sister, burying his nimble tongue into her…the same tongue that so easily brought me to orgasm so many times, and the same tongue that would seal his fate as a slave to my sister’s pleasure. Katie smiled and started breathing a little heavier, knowing her conquest was nearly complete. I could do nothing but witness the transition of my husband to a slave, as Katie pulled his head in closer, his mouth open as she shook with one powerful orgasm and emptied herself into his mouth. She laughed in disbelief as her new slave drank in all of her and kept sucking until she pushed him off. She looked down at his eager mouth, and gave him one command: “Let her serve.” And with that, he grabbed his cock and shoved it into my mouth, thrusting his hips as he stared into Katie’s eyes. I looked up from my back and could only see my husband’s shaft ferociously pummeling my mouth and my sister’s smiling face above him. He could not take his eyes off her, she was his entire world. I grabbed his balls to coax his seed into my mouth, and succeeded beyond my wildest dreams. Finally, my husband came into my mouth, filling me up so much that I almost could not handle it. But I did not want to disappoint him. He needed pleasure. Pleasure that he will now let me give him. Tears streamed from my eyes as I choked on him, but also due to sheer happiness. I did it. I was able to give him the pleasure he deserves, and now I am worthy to serve at my sister’s feet. Everything became so fuzzy, so surreal. I drifted off to sleep, thinking maybe it was a dream.

I woke up slowly, the fog from my head lifting. Looking around, I could not make out what was before me. But I was kissing something. Like on autopilot, I was kissing something more affectionately than anything in my entire life. As the fog lifted more, I saw my sister’s face smiling and realized I was kissing her foot as she relaxed in a chair, her legs propped up with my husband between them, worshipping her where she deserved to be worshipped. She came onto his face, and then discarded him to the floor as she wiggled her toes into my mouth. “Aren’t they just delicious?” she asked with a chuckle, as she extended her other foot to my husband, now her slave, who lavished kisses upon them like a gift. Here we were, complete slaves following the commands of my sister, our Goddess. “Don’t you just love being my slaves? You deserve to be my slaves. You NEED to be by slaves.” she said, her voice dripping with power. We stopped for only a moment to express our gratitude with a “Yes, Goddess” in unison, then went back to our work. She was right. We deserve to be her slaves. We need to be her slaves. My vision blurred as I drifted off again in quiet worship of my sister, my marriage savior, my Goddess.