The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My husbands Ex-Girlfriend

This was written with thoughts of fun and excitement, any characters depicted in this story are the figment of my imagination. If it offends you I apologize, please stop reading it and close out your screen. If any name used in this story it is just a random name picked it does not denote you as its character again I apologize.

It was Wednesday morning when I got a call from an unexpected friend. “Debi how are you?” I asked. After a few chitchat, she asked if she could stay for a few days since she was passing by town and just needed some space before moving on. I told her it was okay since we knew each other way back. Debi and I were going out for years until I met my wife Janet. We broke up on good terms and have held constant communication until one time I didn’t hear from her for almost a year and a half and now she’s calling me to stay for a while it would be a lot of catching up. I am married and both of us are working. My wife Janet works at a diner, she doesn’t like her job, but it’s the only job she could find that works her part time and in the morning. I work at a large firm that usually keeps me occupied I make a decent amount of money and always on the go. I decided to stay home today and work from home and still get paid for it from my company, got to love technology. When my wife got home I told her who called and what she was asking. She blew her top of since she never liked Debi, matter of fact she never did like her because of her attraction to me. It was understandable that my wife was jealous, but I told her that there is nothing to worry about, that I was over her and that we are just friends. Back then when my wife was cleaning all my belongings from way back she saw the letters that Debi use to write me, the pictures where she wore revealing lingerie or nothing at all and the tape we made while we were going out the dates, picnic at the park and our wild nights together. To appease my wife I burned everything in front of her to make her happy. My wife was sulking all night as I hug her and made love to her, telling her how much I love her and not to worry I will be at work I will barely see her. We made love that night. The next morning I woke up early took my shower and changed to my work clothes, I gave my wife a kiss while she was still sleeping and told her I’ll call her when I get to the office. I mentioned to her that Debi is coming today and that if she could be hospitable for a while. She just smiled and nodded and told me she is okay now. I kissed her one more time and left for work.

She woke up and went to take a shower in the middle of her drying up she heard the doorbell, she ran down with a towel draped on her hair and body and opened the door. Debi was surprised to see Janet, Janet recognizing her from the picture forced a smile. “Debi?’ “I am Janet Alan’s wife come on in.”

[Debi]

So Alan finally decided to get married huh? How long have you been married?

[Janet]

Oh almost 3years.

As Debi came in the house she threw her luggage on the couch, Janet’s face wrinkled and the way that Debi just threw her stuff on the couch made her furious. She thought no respect to my home or me. Janet told Debi that she was just going to finish drying up and getting dress and told Debi to feel at home and make herself anything she wants from the kitchen. As Janet came down wearing her t-shirt and shorts she saw Debi with 2 cups of coffee on the table. Debi smiling at her offered her one and she has also started making waffles. She sprinkled some sugar and syrup on the waffles.

[Debi]

I didn’t know that Alan got married, I hope its okay with you if I stay, if not I can get me a motel?

[Janet]

No that is okay, Alan has told me about you. What you have with my husband was a long time ago and it was before he has met me.

[Debi]

That’s mighty nice of you, if I was married to Alan I would be furious if my ex-girlfriend just decided to show up a day later.

[Janet]

That’s the difference between Asian and Americans, we understand and trust our husband. I think Americans tend to over react and be jealous a lot of times that’s why their marriages does not last.

Debi almost lounges at her from her side of the table for the comments that she made. She wanted to choke her to death for making her “American” the bad girl and them “Asian” the superior of the two. Whatever contempt she showed she hid it well and just smiled and looked at Janet, a look that could kill.

[Debi]

you know I brought some tapes from my trip do you want to watch them?

[Janet]

what kind of show are they?

[Debi]

Oh just my adventures when I went to different places of the country I even went to china, you are from china right? Maybe you would like to see it?

[Janet]

Sure.

Debi smiled as Janet ate the waffles and drank the coffee. A few minutes later Debi ask to use the shower to get cleaned up. Janet walked her to the spare bedroom and handed her some towels.

[Debi]

That felt good, thank you after driving for a couple of days I needed that.

[Janet]

These are good where did you buy them?

[Debi]

the waffles are just regular waffles, but when you mix it up with this powdered sugar, milk and cream it makes the taste better. The coffee is a special blend from Thailand. The herbs and spice mixed with the coffee bean when grounded brings out the smell and taste of coffee. Same thing add the powdered sugar, milk and cream and it’ll make it taste better.

[Janet]

I like it, you have to tell me where to get these powdered sugar, cream and milk, and it doesn’t taste like what I have tasted before.

[Debi]

Oh don’t worry I have more in the bag, here help me set up this home movies and I’ll make us some more coffee and snacks while we watch okay?

[Janet]

Sounds like a deal.

As Janet prepared the VCR Debi made another pot of coffee and brought out some crackers from her bag. She grabbed a pill bottle from her pocket, grabbed a pill and crushed it between her thumb and finger and spread it evenly on the crackers and coffee. She then grabbed the powdered sugar sprinkled it on the crackers to hide the powder from the pill and mask the taste then she brought out the cream and milk. She mixed the cream and milk on the coffee pot and grabbed a small bowl to pour the remaining cream on it. She went to the living room and set it up on the table.

[Debi]

Hope you don’t mind if I drink juice, too much coffee upsets my stomachs and causes me to have migraines.

[Janet]

No not at all, the more for me right? Janet said <Smiling>

[Debi]

Yeah right, the more for you. <Also smiling> Here are the crackers, again normal crackers, spread the powdered sugar, and cream for dipping sauce and you will love it just like the waffles and the coffee. I set up the coffee pot already so all you need is to pour it on your cup.

Debi moved the pot closer to the table and plug it in, in one of the free outlets, to avoid Janet from standing up pouring a cup of coffee and missing the show. As Janet turned the VCR on they watched the show. Both women were watching the movie from beginning to end without stopping Janet kept on pouring coffee on her cup like a drug addict wanting his shot. After a few hours the crackers and the dip were all gone Janet was half a sleep. Debi she smiled and snaps her fingers in front of her.

[Debi]

What a pig, see what happens when you eat too much and drink too much coffee your system shuts down and make you like a zombie on drugs.

Debi stood up and inserted another tape in the VCR. She then went to the kitchen and grabs 2 more pills. She then went to Janet, pried her mouth open and inserted the pill she then grab the remaining coffee, made sure it was warm enough to avoid burning her throat and poured all the milk and cream that was remaining stirred it up and poured it down her throat. She then turned the VCR on and left Janet watching the movies. She went to her bedroom and walked around looking for at all of Janet’s possessions. All of a sudden the phone rang, Debi ran as fast as she could to avoid interrupting the “training” that she was conducting.

[Debi]

Hello?

[Alan]

Hey stranger how are you?

[Debi]

Hey lover, I am fine when are you coming home so we can catch up?

[Alan]

Sorry love won’t be home till Monday, my company is sending me to Japan to take care of some serious problem with our sister company. I am leaving as we speak. Is Janet there?

[Debi]

No sorry as soon as she let me in she said she was called in to work.

[Alan]

That’s weird, she usually declines to go to her work unless they tell her in advance that she has to come in. Oh well, please tell her that I am heading to Japan and won’t be back till Monday. Sorry Hon can’t catch up with you, maybe you can stay longer and we can hook up when I come back?

[Debi]

No problem I think I can arrange that if you wife does not mind.

[Alan]

No I think it should be okay with it. I better go we are starting to board. Hope to see you soon then love.

[Debi]

Bye Hon enjoy <thinking to herself> Cause I know I will.

Debi walked to the living room, Janet’s head tilting to the right, eyes slit barely awake, drooling all over herself. Debi smiled turned the VCR off and sat on Janet’s lap facing her. She took Janet’s t-shirt of and wiped her drool from her face.

[Debi]

Can’t have your stinky drool dry up now can we?

She carried Janet to the bathroom, laid her down on the tub and took all her remaining clothes off. She prop her mouth open and started to pee in her mouth.

[Debi]

How is the mighty Asian now huh bitch? <As she slaps Janet’s face over and over, pinching her nipples hard. > We Asians are better than you American women huh, we’ll see about that.

As Debi squats over Janet’s mouth and started pushing, A few minutes later she was aiming her crap at Janet’s mouth.

[Debi]

Hey mighty Asian say yummy.

As she put what ever she could crap out at Janet’s mouth. She then started to ask her to wash herself and brush her teeth and come down naked. When Janet was done cleaning her self, she sat down on a chair that Debi set up for her.

[Debi]

I will count to three and you will wake up, you will remember everything but could not do anything about it. You will listen only to my voice and do what I tell you to do. You can ask questions but could not scream, yell or cry. If you try to tell your husband, neighbor or the police about this your mind will shut down and forget what you are about to report. You will then start stripping in front of them, spreading your legs playing with yourself and asking them to fuck you. You will remember everything that will happen and could not do anything about it because you do not have any control of your mind and body anymore because it belongs to me. 1.2.3

Janet snapping her eyes wide, in confusion asked:

[Janet]

Why?

[Debi]

cam’n Janet someone with your intelligence and you can only come up with the W’s? I tell you what, I will give that as your bonus I’ll even include the how okay?

Why? Just in case you didn’t know, Alan broke up with me because he met you. I was happy with him, he was happy with me and you have to come along and ruin that. When I found out, it was because of you I started planning how to get back at you. I went away trying to forget Alan but couldn’t so I tried the next best thing, get to know important people and what I can do to take him away from you and make it as painful as possible for you as it was for me, you slut.

Who? Me, I learned from some people in various parts of the world what I can do and how to do it. From chemicals lowering your resistance to voice suggesting.

What and where really does not matter.

How? The powdered sugar is just sugar, but it covers this pill that I have been giving you. Open your mouth and tilt your head a little upward. <Janet opening her mouth and tilting her head upward looking at the ceiling> See I put this pill between my thumb and index finger and squeeze hard wa-lah, instant powder. <Debi putting the powder in Janet’s mouth> close your mouth and lower your head. The pill is a form of drug that would make your mind somewhat slow in functioning. It slows down the electricity in your brain making it spark slowly. Since they hardly spark your brain waves is almost non-existent almost like a person in a coma. Combine it with the cream which is basically my cum and special milk my breast milk and it turns you into my puppet. The Movie has subliminal messages going with you slowed brain activity you were susceptible to its subliminal messages, for me or anyone else that has not had too much pill is just a normal movie but with your slowed brain activity you get to see its special enhancement. It makes you recognize me the first person you came in contact with, as your boss, my voice as your commander and with my cum and milk in you it makes you follow my scent. Oh by the way along with my shit and pee it really makes you do everything I say. Something from Thailand, I guess that’s what they use for those prostitutes slaves in Thailand. Anyway any other questions?

[Janet]

I didn’t know anything about you. Alan was the one who asked me out. I didn’t steal him from you honest.

[Debi]

It does not matter, its still because of you why he decided to leave me. It’s all your fault bitch. <Debi stood up and slapped Janet tries as she could, Janet could not force her tears out. >

[Janet]

Please I didn’t know he...

[Debi]

Shut up bitch question time is over now the fun time begins. A few things to program your stupid bitch’s mind:

1. No matter how much Alan asks to fuck you, you are to say no. Under no circumstance are you going to let him fuck you or giving him a blowjob. You can hug him or give him a peck but I repeat no sex. You will give him some stupid excuse a headache or your tired. If you still have sex with him you will feel uncomfortable pain in your pussy or a burning sensation in your mouth, like you just drank boiling water.

2. You are to only respond to Slut, bitch or cunt. If someone calls you by your name you are to ignore him or her. If they ask what your name is you will say I am a fucking horny slut. If Alan calls you Janet, Hon or Honey, sweetheart or anything like that you are to pee right there and then until you, and I repeat you start telling him to call you slut, cunt or bitch.

3. When you are on camera or a video camera and hear the word slut, cunt or bitch you are to act like the whore that you are. One of those porn whores. I have a few tapes for you to watch and you will start acting like that when in front of a camera or a video cam. You will be a horny slut wanting to be fucked.

4. When you are being fucked, you cannot cum, you will even be hornier as you fuck because you can’t cum. The only time for you to cum is when all 3 holes of yours are plug up. Or hmm... when a guy shoots his load in your cunt. When you feel his hot jism in there then you can cum. From now on, condom is not in your dictionary. You will beg them to take it off. If ever someone uses a condom on you, you will feel like someone gave you a fill of boiling water in your cunt.

5. This is the last for now, cunt. When the phone rings in this house, you are not allowed to answer the phone and that you are to remain quiet no matter what.

Now stand up and spread your legs apart for me, get your hand above your head stretching away. As Debi examines Janet’s body she went upstairs and grabbed Janet’s shaver. She also came down with the camcorder, a tri-pod and a camera that she saw in her drawer. Where are the films for your camera Slut? Before Janet could react her hand pointed to a drawer in the kitchen. So you like your new name huh. Debi popped a tape in the VCR and pushed play. A few minutes later the movie started a woman fucking a man saying fuck me harder, faster.

[Debi]

Watch and learn this is how you will act on the video cam. You will be like all the girls in this video and soon you will improvise you own unique technique.

[Janet]

Please my husband is coming home soon I will forget this happen just leave now and I won’t press charges.

[Debi]

Of, I am so sorry I forgot to tell you. Your husband called while you were watching my movies and he wanted me to tell you that he was sent to Japan because of an emergency. He won’t be back till Monday. Also just in case your brain is still a little slow from the pill I gave you, if you report this to anyone and your just going to prove to them that you are a crazy sex-craving slut.

Debi then left Janet, standing spread out while watching the porno tape. Debi then set up the video cam in the guest room and put the film in the camera. She grabbed a towel and set it up under Janet. She started spraying shaving cream on Janet’s mound and started shaving her.

[Debi]

There, smooth as a baby’s bottom. Nice nipples, I have never seen anyone aside from porn star having nipples this big. What are they an inch out. I bet you would look hot going out without a bra on.

As she left Janet just standing there watching, learning from her porn collection she grabbed the phone and made a few phone calls. A few hours later she went back to the room when Janet was. Still standing there like a giant X. She went to the VCR and grabs the tape out. She then told Janet to sit back down on the chair.

[Debi]

Okay slut, when Alan comes back you will ask him to talk to me to stay for a couple more days. You will also beg him to take me out on a romantic dinner so we can talk and catch up on old times. Do you understand?

[Janet]

<nodding her head>

[Debi]

Do you know where he hides the letters, pictures and tape that we have together I want to read, see and watch them in front of you.

[Janet]

I found them when I was cleaning and made Alan burn them.

[Debi]

What! You fucking bitch, what the fuck are you doing going through his personal belongings. As she saw out the corner of her eye a wedding picture of her and Alan. Do you have any other pictures with you and Alan?

[Janet]

Yes I do.

[Debi]

Do you have the negatives of these pictures?

[Janet]

Yes I do

[Debi]

Good I want you to go grab them all and bring them to me.

Janet stood up and grabbed all the pictures and negatives and brought it in front of Debi. She then went to the wall and grabbed the frame of her and Alan’s wedding pictures.

[Debi]

I want you to go up to your room, I set up some clothes for you on your bed wear them and come down.

Janet following the orders that Debi gave her went up the stairs and into her room. She then grabbed the clothing that was laid out for her. She saw what she looked like after wearing it, she looks like a cheap whore looking to be fucked. There was barely anything on the underwear, just like floss. As I wore it I could feel it go in my ass and pussy. It was very uncomfortable. The bra was a mesh type spandex, showing my nipples, the short was 2 sizes small that it shows my pussy through the fabric, and the shirt was a size small that it would have been better not to wear a bra. I came walking down the stairs with my hips moving trying to get the thong out of my ass. I never did like thongs it felt uncomfortable for me.

[Debi]

I guess you look like how you will be down the road. Now go out in your garden and burn all these crap of yours. Here is a lighter fluid and lighter I want to see you burn your memories as you let him burn ours.

[Janet]

Please no, I can’t.

[Debi]

Well my little Asian slut, too bad there is no such thing as I can’t in your little Asian whorish brain now is there. Whatever I said goes. How do you like them apples?

As Janet slowly walked to their fire pit, tosses the pictures, the negatives their wedding video, wedding pictures and photo album. She doses her memories with lighter fluid, bent over and lighted up. Her memories with Alan started burning like there was no tomorrow. The amount of lighter fluid she put in made the fire burn through her memories, like hot knife through butter. In a matter of seconds her memories turns to ash. She tried to cry but no tears rolled down her face. She slowly walked in the house looking at Debi with sadness. Debi with all her pride and accomplishments was smiling with victory.

Unbeknownst to Janet, Debi has been following her for quite sometime now, gathering information and getting to know her more even before she met her. She knew where she works, what she likes and what her attitude was. She needed to add insult to injury. She needed to hurt her some more. The pain she just suffered was not enough, she needed to hurt her even deeper, cut even deeper. She led Janet to her room where the video camera was set up.

[Debi]

When I say go, you will introduce yourself, your full real name, your age, height and weight, you will answer my questions honestly and to the T. Go.

[Janet]

My real name is Chung Ling, My nickname in English is Janet. I am 5′6 110 pounds.

[Debi]

Where do you work?

[Janet]

I work at Jay’s diner 10 miles from here.

[Debi]

I understand you don’t like working there why still work there and why don’t you like it there?

[Janet]

I am only working to kill time, I don’t really need to work I only work there for convenience. It is very close by my house. I didn’t like working there cause it is a dirty place. The cook Jay is a very disgusting man, he seems like he never takes a bath always oily always dirty and he has a weird smell. The customers are poor people only going there because it’s the only place they can afford. The women are tramps, dressing like those prostitutes you see on the streets. The other waitresses are no worse always talking about their boyfriends, wearing slutty clothes, every night they go out dancing the number of guys they have sex with, it is very disgusting.

[Debi]

Does Alan visit you there?

[Janet]

No, I always work in the morning and he does not like the food over there, it is too greasy for him.

[Debi]

How come you only work in the morning?

[Janet]

Because I hate working there at night, it is very slow no customer and it is a scary place, there is always a lot of black people and creepy Americans.

[Debi]

So you don’t like black people or Americans? What are you a racist?

[Janet]

No, I have American friends and I have friends that are black. Its just that black people seems like very dirty people. As for American seems like they just want you for your body and nothing else. I still talk to them and am nice to them I just don’t want to be associated with them as much as possible.

[Debi]

Do they know that you are married and do they know Alan?

[Janet]

Yes they know I am married but they have not ever met Alan?

[Debi]

<smiling> Okay. We are done here. Wait for me in your bedroom we will go out and buy some stuffs that both you and I will need this weekend.

As Janet went up the stairs to wait for Debi, Debi replaced the tape that she was taking with Janet with a new one. She then put the tape in her bag and grabbed the camera that was on the Bed. She was smiling from ear to ear. Her plans were working and she just needs a couple more months and it is victory for her.

[Debi]

Okay slut start taking your clothes off.

For every piece of clothing that Janet took off, Debi was taking a picture. She started taking picture of her in sexy poses, revealing poses. Debi was instructing her how to pose, spreading her legs, bending over spreading her ass cheeks. Since Asian women are known for their flexibility she ask her to put her ankles behind her neck exposing her so beautifully for the picture. She then tosses some toys her way, she told her to suck it, insert in her pussy and ass. When the film was exhausted she told her white t-shirt with out a bra on. She then ran down to her room. Taking the roll of film and throwing it along with the videotape. She then went up to Janet’s room clutching something. She saw Janet just standing there with her white t-shirt. Debi smiled, the shirts accentuate Janet’s dark nipples it does her justice not letting her wear her bra. She can see that Janet was uncomfortable not wearing a bra. Bend over, as Janet bend over, Debi grabbed her dildo and started shoving it in Janet’s ass. Janet screamed, the surprised of pain and pleasure shoved through her system.

[Debi]

Hmm a little tight, a nice virgin ass, you will learn to enjoy that pain. No lube or any other form to go in your ass, you will take anything in there except for your own juices of course. If you try to put lube or oil or lotion in your ass every time you put this on, it feel like acid on your skin.

As Debi shove it all the way in, she gave Janet a hard slap in the ass. She then tosses Janet thong underwear and told her to wear it. The underwear was a 2 size smaller than what she wore so it was tight holding the dildo in its place while shoving it in every time she moves. The thong also creeps up her pussy, pushing the fabric between her hole rubbing forward and backward as she walks and moves.

[Janet]

Please don’t, I’ve been good you have hurt me enough already you let me burn my memories already you got me naked in your pictures don’t let me go out like this. It hurts I never had anything in my ass before or anything rubbing my clit or pussy.

[Debi]

<looking at Janet, smiling> First of all I have I have not even begun hurting you yet the same way you hurt me. 2nd I am the one who is going to say when enough is enough and 3rd you really have no choice. By the way if you were wondering why you can’t cry? The pill for some odd reason dries up your tear glands I don’t know why but it good so I don’t have to see your sniveling tears. Also every time that you feel something in your ass or pussy you will want it deeper. The Pain turns you on and you like it even more, the more pain in your ass the more you would like it. So tell me, how many guys have you been with?

[Janet]

Including my husband, 3.

[Debi]

Alan use to love it when he fucks me in the ass, you never let him fuck you in the ass?

[Janet]

Never, I hate it. He ask and ask but I always told him no.

[Debi]

How about your other guys? What races were they? What else did you let them do?

[Janet]

They were all Asian, basically they just have sex with me. I gave them blowjobs but I never did enjoy giving blowjobs. Sometimes I am on the top sometimes they are on top, I never had any other way.

Debi tosses Janet tight pants that hold the shape of her hips and ass. It shows her tight Asian body. Janet was having a hard time walking with the 6 inch dildo up her ass the thong along with the tight pants pushes the dildo in as she moves making it painful, making her want it deeper, the deeper it goes the painful it was the more she wants it.

[Debi]

Great you look fabulous, time to go and run errands bitch. When I say stop, you will recognize your name and answer to it. When I say go you are back to your usual self, an Asian fuck slut. Now go get your purse its time to start phase 2.