The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My husbands Ex-Girlfriend

Phase IV

Disclaimer: names of the characters being used were picked randomly, I apologize if it offends you.

If you are under 18 please get out of here. Thank you.

ENDING OF PHASE 3

Janet could feel Marks cock getting stiffer, afraid to drip she grabbed Mark’s ass and pulled it tight towards her, making Mark’s cock go deeper down her throat. Mark feeling the pleasure could not hold it any more and as if all actions were choreograph, all three men was about to cum all together. Janet feeling the cock hardens in her pussy and ass was moving her hips in a faster pace. With all 3 of her holes plugged in, she also could feel herself about to cum, the feeling that was knotting in her pussy wanting to release the pleasure, the pleasure that was making her want more. John Notices Janet’s arousal even more when he glanced at her nipples hard and erect, he quickly grabbed Janet’s nipples in between his thumb and finger, and strongly squeezed it between his finger squishing it flat and pulling it hard like he was trying to tear it apart from her breast. Janet surprised by the sudden pain or pleasure tried to scream. Mark held her in place by hold her head and pulling it more in his crotch, making her labor for breathe. Marks pubic region covering her nose, John Thrust his hips up pushing it deeper in Janet’s cunt as he pulls her nipples out, Jason pushing his cock in to the hilt in Janet’s ass making her arse burn more. Then all three men unloaded their hot juice at the same time inside Janet, from her throat to inside her pussy and ass. Janet couldn’t hold it anymore also releases her own juice and as John would have put it…she was a gusher.

Meanwhile Debi just got home from her grocery shopping, she passed by an adult shop earlier tonight but for some odd reason it was close, she then decided to just buy some stuff at the grocery store. She thought to herself all the fun that she was going to have when Janet comes home tonight. The stuffs she bought for her, She barely could kept herself calm, and wished that Janet would already come home. She then decided to head for the phone and made some calls.

[Debi]

Hey it’s me. Still going to be open late tonight? I will be there as soon as she comes back. Thanks I’ll see you later then. Bye.

After hanging up the phone she started putting away the stuffs that she bought, she then went to her new bedroom and laid down and started making plans for Janet. A few more minutes, she stood up and made some more phone calls.

Meanwhile at the adult store, Janet lying on the floor was still shaking from her ecstasy. Alan was good in bed, but has never let her feel as she felt right now. The way she came was the first time she felt such feeling before. She tried to get up but her knees shaking from cumming that much could not support her own weight. She remained lying, with her breast squished by her weight on the floor. Jason grabbed the camera and started filming Janet’s ass and pussy. He zoomed in on her hole showing their jism dripping from her hole. He then told Janet to lift her waist, leaving her knees and breast touching the floor. Janet raised her ass and as instructed started spreading her knees wider for Jason to see her dripping cunt and ass better. She could see from the mirror that she was being taped, and as such Janet’s whorish attitude was coming out. Jason, zoomed in on her ass dripping white juice from, he then zoomed in closer to her pussy where another of the white juice was dripping out. Jason then told Janet to start playing with herself. Without any other instruction, Janet started spreading her pussy lips with her left hand, giving Jason a good shot of her cunt dripping from mix juices. She then slowly rubbed her pussy with her right hand, and then inserted two finger and started finger fucking herself pushing John’s cum deeper. After pulling her finger out of her pussy, she hungrily licked her finger clean sucking it hard licking every single juice in it. Jason smiling was catching this all in tape. Janet was already moaning and started mumbling

[Janet]

Fuck, my juice mix with your taste so fucking goooodddd…

Jason, mark and John just stared at Janet with surprise, she looks and sounds completely different and none of them told her how to act. Jason was starting to realize what was happening. He was holding the most powerful weapon every imaginable. He quickly grabbed a toy from the wall and tossed it to Janet. He then kept the video aimed at her. Thinking to himself, let him be right, his hunch was right. The camera makes her into a completely different person. Janet grabbing the dildo started shoving it in her pussy, she turn around spreading her legs for the camera to see propping herself with her elbows and quickly inserted the dildo in her cunt.

[Janet]

Oh yeah, fuck, this feels good. Yeah fuck that cunt, fuck it harder. Damn this feels sooo gooood, oh god it feels good. Jason please fuck me Mark, John fuck me now please fuck me now.

The 3 guys just looked in awe, and could not believe what they were seeing. Jason cursing almost forgot what he promised Debi. He then told his friend that they have to stop for now. The 2 argue but Jason calmed them down and told them that they will have another opportunity. Jason turned the cam off and hid it. Janet, slowly, regaining herself slowly pulled the dildo out of her pussy. Feeling dirty and disgusted she tried to compose herself, but she knew, she knew that whatever she does she would now be branded a whore by these 3.

[John]

Wait, wait, wait, she can’t leave yet. I mean look at me man, I am a dripping wet mess. Hey bitch, come here and clean this shit up. This is your juice so lick me clean now.

[Jason]

You’re right, man what was I thinking, hurry up cunt, after you finish with his you have to lick your shit off my cock, so you better start crawling over here in your hands and knees and start cleaning us up like the bitch that you are.

Janet, shaking from embarrassment as how she was being spoken to tried to get up, her body was aching her ass was still on fire and now she was being treated worst than an animal. She was crawling on her hands and knees, headed towards John. Sore from her ordeal she tried to lift her hand up but was slapped away hard by John.

[John]

Listen bitch, you are nothing more than a bitch right now, and a bitch has to act like a bitch, so don’t you dare use your hand, use your mouth and tongue you got that?

Janet, just nodded, placed her hand on the floor and started to open her mouth and extended her tongue. She tried to resist but for some odd reason her body just wouldn’t listen. In an instance, John’s cock was inside Janet’s mouth, her head bobbing in and out trying to clean his cock with his and her juice. A few minutes more and she started crawling to Jason. Jason sitting down, cock lying on his right leg smiled. He patted his leg as if calling a dog to come to him. The embarrassment was killing her, she was never ever been treated this way and now she was reduces to this. As she was close to Jason, she could see his cock covered with her blood and pieces of her shit. She looked at Jason with pleading eyes, but Jason just shrugged it off.

[Jason]

Hey, don’t look at me that way, this came out of your ass. You should have cleaned it first before you begged me to fuck it. Now lick it clean.

Janet, inching closer to Jason’s cock closed her eyes. Jason slapped her hard, and the sting on her cheeks made her eyes open wide.

[Jason]

How are you going to clean this shit if you close your eyes, leave them open and look at me as you lick and suck me clean bitch.

Janet, leaving her eyes open looked up at Jason. The humiliation was killing her, Jason could see moisture forming at the corner of her eyes, but for some odd reason there were no tears rolling down her face. Janet started licking Jason’s cock, she could smell the repulsive scent of her shit mixed with Jason’s cum. She could see Jason smiling, and was putting his lips together puckering up and giving her air kisses. As Janet slightly opened her mouth, Jason thrust his hips upwards, making his cock go straight in Janet’s mouth. He then grabbed Janet at the back of her head to make sure that she does not pull away and started bobbing her in his shaft. A few minutes more, he pulled her off, Janet, with legs on the floor, hand trying to support her gagged, a slight sheen of her saliva could be seen dripping from her lips. She tried to throw up but Debi’s command to her made it impossible to throw up after eating crap. Jason was just looking standing in front of her showing who was the boss. Janet raised her head and begged Jason to let her clean herself. Jason nodded and pointed to where the restroom was. Janet tried to get up, but Jason propped his foot on he should and pushed her down. She heard him mumbled crawl to the bathroom bitch. Janet started crawling to the back room.

Jason, John and Mark just stood there until Janet was out of their sight. Jason went to a rack where the clothing was being sold. He then grabbed a schoolgirl outfit and hanged it near by. John was looking at the video while Mark was cleaning up the store.

Meanwhile Janet in the bathroom looked at herself in the mirror and could not believe what she has just done, she could not stop herself. Her ass and pussy was still sore and her throat felt raw. She tried to cry but couldn’t. She heard a bang on the door, it was Jason telling he to hurry up. She grabbed some towel and soaked it in water, she tried her best to clean herself up with the towel. After she was done she soaked the towel once more and slowly inserted it in her pussy hoping to clean whatever might have gotten in. She knew it was too late, she knew that she could have been impregnated but had to try. She came out of the bathroom and headed for the 3 guys who were waiting for her. She saw the way Jason was smiling, it sent shivers down to her bone. Jason extended her arm and gave Janet what looks like clothing. Janet turned white seeing what it was.

[Janet]

Oh god please no.

[Jason]

Oh common, you look cute.

Jason handed Janet a schoolgirl outfit, a white blouse, a mini plaid skirt and nothing else. Janet grabbed the clothing and started to wear it. She started to wear the blouse, as she was buttoning it, she heard Mark mentioning to leave the buttons undone and just tie a knot at the bottom, so that it’ll show her stomach and belly button. She then wore the mini skirt and did her hair in pigtails. The final touch was a knee high 5-inch heel that showed her Asian legs. Jason took a few pictures of it, John went to the door and opened the door for Janet to go out.

[Jason]

Well I hope you had a great evening as we did, and hope to see more of you soon.

[Janet]

Wait, your not going to take me home?

[Jason]

No sorry doll, I have prior commitment with my friends here and we are already late. Beside you will need the fresh air and exercise for days to come. Now why don’t you hurry up and get out of here before I take those clothes off of you and let you walk home naked.

Janet, not knowing what else to do, afraid of walking home naked rushed out of the door. As soon as she stepped out of the store, John closed the door and locked it. She could hear laughter from the 3 guys, which she couldn’t do anything about. People were staring at her as she got out of the store so she decided to walk away from the store as quickly as she could. All that she could do was hang her head, cross her arm and start walking like a whore who was not able to make a sale. While walking she passed by a drug store. She was hoping that the owner Tom was not there, she walked in and started to head for the birth control area. She was hoping that she could see the morning after pill and some patches. She sighed a relief when she saw the store were completely empty. As she was grabbing for the wipes and some pills, a voice came from behind her startled she dropped the tube. She recognized the voice and bowed her head as if trying to hide it.

[Tom]

Sorry I didn’t mean to startle you, can I help you with something miss. We are closing.

Janet trying to muffle her voice said no and tried to apologize for coming in when the store was close. As she stood up Tom caught a glimpse of her face. Unsure if it was who he saw, dressed like a school kid waiting to be fucked. He tried to get close to her and saw more than a glimpse, no matter how hard Janet tried to hid herself, Tom could not have missed her looks standing this close

[Tom]

Janet? Is that you?

Hearing her name almost made her pee right there but she tried to close her legs forcing her pee not to come out. The pain she felt of her bowels was starting to subside as she tried to look down trying not to panic, but she knew it was too late, Tom recognized her. It would be hard to explain this if she run, better just face it up and try to play it as fulfilling Alan’s fantasy. She raised her head and tried to smile her sweet Asian smile.

[Janet]

Hey Tom, how are you?

[Tom]

It is you, wha… I mean? Why are you dressed like this and in public?

[Janet]

God this is embarrassing, but Alan has this fetish and well we made a bet to each other and whoever loses get to act ones fetish. Needles to say I lost so I have to wear this and, well you know. Anyway the condom broker and I am not ready to get pregnant yet so I thought I’d run here right away and get something to protect myself. I was in a hurry and in panic that I forgot to change. I was hoping that it was late enough that I would be okay.

[Tom]

I see. Well this gel should help you. You just need to get the cream in this applicator and then insert it in your vagina then press this to eject the cream in you, it should help, and from what I read about this it’s the best out in preventing women to get pregnant after intercourse. Also this patch, you just need to place it anywhere in your body and it’s almost like the birth control pills, it might help you out down the road if you loose the bet again or when the condom broke.

Janet blushing after Tom said that. Tom saw her nervousness and quickly tried to show other stuffs that Janet could do to avoid getting pregnant.

[Tom]

Anyway here you go let me ring you up at the back counter.

[Janet]

uummm, Tom, in my rush I forgot my purse.

[Tom]

That’s all right I know where you are at, so just come back when you can to pay me back.

[Janet]

Thanks, you’re a lifesaver. Can I use your bathroom to apply this and put on the patch?

[Tom]

Sure straight there and make a left.

As Janet walked to the bathroom Tom headed to the front and locked the door, he then started arranging the shelves and headed to the back counter where Janet was using the restroom. Meanwhile Janet in the restroom started applying the cream in the applicator, when the applicator was full she place it inside her pussy and push the gel out. She then place the patch in between the crack of her ass so Debi could not see it. As she came out of the restroom, she saw Tom by the pharmacist counter filling out the report. She stood close by him and thanked him one more time. Tom turned around smiled, he then guided Janet to the front door when all of a sudden Janet sneezed. As she raised her head inhaling she saw a TV monitor that showed her on screen, as she blasted the air out of her nose Tom gave her a bless you. She tried not to look up but her body knew. She kept on whispering no but she knew it was too late. As soon as she saw herself in the monitor she knew that there was a camera pointing at her, she could start feeling her body needing the attention it craves.

[Janet]
{Whispering}

Oh God please not here, not now.

[Tom]

Janet are you okay, is something wrong.

Tom’s hands were on Janet’s Shoulder shaking her carefully asking if she was okay. Janet all of a sudden looked up at Tom put her arms around her neck tightly and started kissing him hard. Her tongue darting in Tom’s mouth tickling the roof of his mouth, Tom caught by the sudden surprised of Janet’s action was stunned, he didn’t know what to do, he enjoyed what Janet was doing but she was a married woman and he was a married man. But his lust finally won, his dick was getting aroused and Janet’s hugging him tightly rubbing her breast to his body provoking his cock to get even harder. As Janet pulled out, a string of her saliva could be seen connected from Tom’s lips to hers. Her eyes looking at Tom with lust in them, her brain wanted to let go, wanted to say something else but her action proves otherwise. No matter how hard she tries to convince herself not to do it, the drug in her system, Debi’s voice in her thoughts prove to be too much than her own will power.

[Janet]

Fuck me Tom, fuck me now, and fill my cunt with your cream.

[Tom]

Wha? Janet, what’s with you? What’s going on? What are you doing? Are you crazy? I’m married, your married we can’t…

Janet, unzipping Tom’s pants grabbed and started rubbing Tom’s cock getting it aroused more while using her other hand to loosen the knot on her blouse, exposing her breast to Tom. Tom could not believe what he was seeing, his own wife was pretty but she was showing her age and does not have the same perky breast and tight body as Janet. As much as he tried to think otherwise, he could not hide his desire for this Asian beauty. His lust betrayed his words, the temptation of fucking Janet was too much and his cock has never been this hard before.

[Janet]

Oh my, look how hard your cock is Tom, you want to put it in my moist wet pussy don’t you Tom? My moist, hot, wet tight pussy.

As Janet was rubbing Tom’s cock with her one hand, the other hand was playing with her clit, inserting a finger in and rubbing banging herself fast. Her finger going in and out quicker than Tom’s eyes could see. As she took her finger out, Tom could see how wet she was, Janet’s own juice was dripping from her finger, he raised her finger for Tom to lick and as Tom was about to licked her fingers, Janet slid Toms hard cock down her throat, swallowing it whole. She did not even stop like she usually does, just completely engulfed his hard cock in her throat. She could feel Tom’s hard cock pulsing inside her mouth. Tom surprised by Janet’s moist lips sucking him whole arched his head upward. Tom has never felt this way before, Janet’s was swallowing him whole as his whole cock was in Janet’s throat, he could feel Janet’s tongue still able to lick his balls. A small groan came out of his mouth, and he knew he was in heaven. His wife of 30 years has never given him a blowjob not alone a blowjob that Janet was giving him and having to feel a sweet young Asians mouth surrounding his hard cock almost made him cum. Janet, sensing this squeezed his balls making him last a little longer. Janet was getting aroused she was so hot and needing to cum specially they way the three guys get her worked up and cut her off when she was at her peak. She was still wanting to release her own and she knew Tom would need to come in her pussy for her to release her milk that’s been begging her to let out. She started to slide Tom’s hard cock out from her mouth, as she reached the head of Tom’s hard cock she suddenly suck it hard and let her sweet Asian tongue dart in and out of Toms pee hole teasing it more, she was thirstily tasting Toms’ pre cum. After a few more teasing, trying to fit her tongue in Toms’ tiny slit, she slowly pulled out and a string of Tom’s pre cum could be seen from Janet’s lips and he tip of his cock. She quickly stood up and kissed Tom, she was trying to put her leg behind Tom’s back so she can slide Tom’s hard cock in her pussy. Tom still feeling the effect of Janet’s lips in his cock was trying to form a coherent sentence to ward off Janet.

[Tom]

No, we can’t do this. Your married I’m married we can’t break our…

[Janet]
{Janet putting her wet pussy juice smelling finger in Tom’s lips and nose stopping him from making another word}

Shush, no one has to know, your wife won’t know unless you tell her, Alan won’t know unless I tell him. This will be just our own little secret Tom. You fucking me in your store, how long has it been since you’ve been fuck by a younger woman Tom? I felt you, you were about to cum when I suck your hard cock, and I bet your wife never did that to you. Common Tom, just between you and me are you going to turn down this Asian fuck of a lifetime for an old hag of your who wouldn’t even suck your cock. How long have you been married?

[Tom]

Thi…thir..thirty…30 Years.

[Janet]
{Janet sliding to Tom’s right ear licking his lobe whispered to his ear}

30 years and she never suck your dick. While a young beautiful Asian sucked you for a few minutes that almost made you cum. What do you think your cocks going to do when it goes in my tight Asian cunt?

Tom could not believe what he was hearing, Janet’s words has been more puzzling to him that anything else even by her action she has always been quiet and proper but now she was acting like a fucking whore who has not been fucked in ages. Janet dying of embarrassment could not stop herself. She does not know where the words were coming from or how they were forming through her lips. She can think straight and think of what to say but for some reason her body was not responding to what her brain wanted it to do or her lips for wanting her to really say. There must be something else on this drug that was affecting her more than her brainwaves.

[Janet]
{Still licking and sucking Tom’s earlobe, she seductively whispered}

Tom, I am so wet do you want to put your finger in there, I bet your wife never let you finger fuck her huh. Go one Tom insert 2, or if you want 3 of your finger and finger fuck my Asian cunt.

Janet not knowing how she was saying those words when her brain was thinking of other words to say could not believe what she was hearing herself say. When all of a sudden she felt her pussy lips spread apart as Tom willingly took the offer she gave him. Janet bit her lower lips from the excitement, pleasure and a sore surprised. She may be wet and has been fuck before but she never knew that Tom’s finger was more filling than John’s cock. The pain of her pussy being spread apart that much was giving her both pain and pleasure. Janet was already groaning as Tom inserted 3 fingers deeper in Janet’s pussy. She saw how Janet finger fuck herself, the speed that she use to thrust it in and out of her fuck hole. Tom followed her lead. He fingered fuck Janet with 3 fingers in and out of her fast and hard, ramming 3 fingers in deep as his palm hits her clit hard. Janet buckled as her arm hugged Tom’s neck tightly, moaning in his ear making him aware that she was enjoying this. Tom has never done this before, his wife has always been prude and never let him finger fuck her, nor suck his cock, this turned him even more making him even harder than what he used to have. Janet rubbing her bare breast on Tom’s Chest, lifting her lips from his ear and kissing him hard, darting her tongue in and out of Tom. Tom filled with lust returned Janet’s kiss as she finger fucked this Asian beauty.

[Janet]

Tom, I need you to fuck me now, please I want you to fuck my pussy and cum in me. I need to feel your hot sperm spewing deep in my pussy.

[Tom]

Janet, I couldn’t what if you get pregnant. What if you…

[Janet]

Tom, you told me this jelly I inserted in my pussy was good that this patch was like a birth control pill. Don’t worry you won’t get me pregnant.

Janet still sensing Tom’s hesitation even though he was convinced he wanted to drill this beauty, leaned closer to his ear. Janet could not keep up with the fingers ramming deep inside of her, or his palm, slamming hard on her clit. She was getting sore from the ramming that she was getting from Tom and even though the pleasure she was feeling was great she needs to explode before she dies of being deprived to cum while already at her peak, whispering in Tom’s ear.

[Janet]
{Looking at Tom with her hungry eyes}

Tom, think of what you would like to do to your wife now that you could do this. Imagine that your banging your wife, you wanting to cum in her being able to do what you want even though she refused for you to do it. Do it to me Tom. Fuck my pussy like how you would like to fuck your wife’s prudish pussy

Tom slowed down on his finger and finally got it out of Janet’s pussy. She grabbed his wet hand and started licking his finger, a few seconds more and Janet was swallowing Tom’s 3 fingers slurping her juices, finally she was able to get enough leverage to slide Tom’s hard cock in her pussy. Tom felt like a teen when he first had sex almost letting his load go. Deep inside Janet was hoping he would to get this over with, but for some odd reason, Tom was able to hold on. His cock was hard, angry hard looking for a fuck hole to ram. Working on adrenaline he was able to lift Janet up riding his cock, and walked at the back counter, Janet’s blouse was undone, her skirt hiked up to her waist. From her angle she could see the monitor of Tom carrying her to the back, as soon as she was out of view of the camera she turned back to her normal self.

[Janet]

Oh god what am I doing, Tom I change my mind please let me down.

Janet’s words seems to just go in one ear and out the other, Tom, started to slide her down a little to let her feel his hard cock. Janet let a soft moan out but did not want to go through with it, being her normal self he did not want to fuck any other man but Alan. She was as horny as hell and just wanted to release her juices but she just couldn’t bear cheating on Alan.

[Janet]

Ple…plea…please Tom {Janet shivering from the pleasure she was feeling from Tom’s cock moaned} oooohhhh… please enough let me down please.

[Tom]

Oh your good you even know what my wife would have said after getting me turned on. Well I’ll play this game with but this time your going to get it you prude bitch.

[Janet]

Wha?? No I mean it Tom let me down please let me down. Oooohhhh, {Janet Breathing hard now from the excitement of a huge cock lodged in her cunt moving, rubbing her in all the places she’s never been rubbed before.}

[Tom]

No way bitch see how hard I am you’ll just have to help me get soft again if you want me to let you go. Beside from the way you are moaning I doubt you really want me to let you go. Do you?

[Janet]

Uuhh ye…yes please let me…

Before Janet could finish her sentence Tom, lifted her out of his cock from under her arm, set her feet on the ground and turned her around, letting Janet see herself from a full mirror mounted by the pharmacist section. There was a table in front of her just below her crotch, she saw herself in the mirror the reflection of a whore, breast fully exposed, nipples extended out to the yin yang showing with her blouse undone, her skirt hiked up by her waist showing her shaved pussy sweat glistening her body when all of a sudden a strong hand holding her by the back of her neck pushed her hard on the table, slamming her cheeks, squishing her breast hard on the cold wood knocking the wind out of her lungs. Tom quickly slid her blouse away from her arm, links both her elbows from joint to joint and quickly tied it tightly with Janet’s own blouse, the way that she was tied, her breast was even pushed harder on the wooded table somewhat the only thing supporting her weight aside from her stomach.

[Tom]

Ironic isn’t it, you on top of a wooden table with my woody in you {smiling}. {Leaning in Janet’s ear whispered} This is the last time that you will be able to tease me you old hag. You want to be prude on me, well lets see what you do know bitch.

Before Janet could get another word out, Tom’s strong hand was on her back pushing her hard on the wooden table, almost lifting her feet on the ground. Without any leverage all Janet could do was wiggle and shake as the bound on her arm was proving to be too much for her. The more she moved the more pressure she felt on her breast being mashed on the table. With Tom’s other free hand, he grabbed Janet’s ponytail, rolled it in his arm like he was riding a horse holding on its reins. As she pulled it hard Janet’s back arched, lifting her breast away from the wood. By now only her midsection was in contact with the table, her feet even with her heels was a few inches above the floor her arm tide hard behind her. She was feeling the strain on her shoulder the way her arms were tied, winded she could not get any word to object on what Tom was doing to her. Tom leaned in closer to her ears, bit it a little which made Janet winced and whispered:

[Tom]

Lets ride bitch.

As soon as Tom said those words, he pulled on Janet’s hair that was wound up on his hand hard making her head jerk backward as he slid his hard cock in Janet’s pussy hard. Janet let loose a moan rather than scream, her mind was confuse she should be screaming not moaning what was going on wit her. There was no camera’s around, any video and yet she was craving to be fucked while being tied up. Tom’s hard cock was ramming faster now like he was in a horse race and his horse was barely leading. He was pulling on Janet’s hair back as he thrust his hard cocks forward. Janet was feeling the pressure on her stomach specially when Tom rams in hard in her pussy. As if by cue her legs started to spread apart, letting Tom’s cock have deeper access in her pussy. She’s never been fuck that way before and the way her back was arching, and the length and girth of Toms cock was, it was hitting her elusive g-spot. Shaking from the excitement, Janet could not contain herself anymore, her moans were getting louder, Tom’s grunt was getting powerful, and the sound of hard cock pounding hard on her vagina, the squished of every move, the juice dripping. Finally Tom was about to cum he tried to hold it longer but the way Janet’s tight Asian pussy felt around his hard pulsating cock, it prove too much for a man whose never had a good fuck before. He let go of his load inside Janet’s waiting pussy and as soon as Janet felt his hot cum, she herself let loose her juice that was building in her. To look at her, it seems like she was peeing out the way that she was Cumming, and every squirt of juice that comes out of her pussy was sending shiver down her back, thighs and legs making her want Tom to push his cock some more. Her legs up to her toe was soaking wet, her toes was dripping slowly by now on the carpet and Tom, laying on top of Janet, making her labor for breath. The hard wood with the weight of Tom on top her made it more painful the way her breast was squeezed, making her labor for breath but she didn’t care, all she cared about was she was able to cum, she was able to once again gushed her inside and feel the feeling that she was craving after leaving the adult shop. He could feel Tom’s musky breath blowing on her as he was panting, tired he could feel his excitement, and the way his heart was pounding. A few minutes more and Tom stood up, looking at Janet’s bare ass he let loose a hard and fast slap on her tight Asian ass. As his hand came in contact on her ass a loud “slap” could be heard, surprised from the pain Janet let a scram of pain out. Surprised by Janet’s scream, Tom quickly untied her elbow grabbed her blouse and quickly circled it on her face, covering her nose and mouth. He quickly pulled the sleeves up making her arch her back once more, Janet laboring for every breath, could feel Tom getting close to her ear. She in a precarious position once more, feet barely touching the ground, breast exposed nipples extending out this time her arms were free to help support her abdomen from the painful edge on the table that was putting pressure on her stomach. She was mumbling some words but Tom could not understood it with her blouse covering her mouth and Tom could careless on what she was trying to say, Tom now by her ear talked to her in a soothing voice.

[Tom]

Thank you, that was a good fuck my wife {thinking that Janet was actually her wife as Janet requested him to think of}, now since you’ve been bad to me, depriving my cock of pleasure and letting my needs be wasted on my hand you need to be taught a lesson.

Janet mumbled some incoherent words from her gags, eyes wide open, and she could barely move her head from Tom’s grip. She could only see everything from the mirror in front of her, Tom now looking at the mirror grabbed her breast with his right hand and squeezed hard, her nipples was caught in between his middle finger and his index finger as he mashed her right breast like squeezing the juice out of an orange. Janet started shaking and this time with some leverage from her arms, she was able to put more force on her thrashing. Tom slammed her hard on the counter Janet’s arm were pinned underneath her own body, the force of Toms pushing her down was too much for her, she could not get enough strength to lift herself up with her feet dangling above ground. The position she was on was too painful, her arm caught between the counter table, and her body, the bottom part of her breast was close to the edge of the counter flatten like pancakes, with her nipples extended out it was at the edge of the counter top and every move or wiggle she does the counter top was slicing through her nipples making her feel even more pain then. . . {SLAP}

[Janet]

HHHMMPP!!!!! <Muffled scream>

Tom slapped Janet’s ass hard, again and again. Finally what seems like an eternity to Janet Tom finally stopped spanking her ass, Tom breathing hard sat by the chair near the table, Janet’s wet pussy still dripping from Tom and her juice down to her toes. Finally Tom let her gag go, her head bobbled down from the edge o f the counter, finally her saliva soaked blouse fell on the floor, her drool dripping from her lips on to her blouse. Tom stood up and got close to Janet, and whispered.

[Tom]

Thanks, Janet, I needed that. You were great, being this open letting me do this to you to get the frustrations of my wife out. Alan is a lucky guy having a great fuck toy like you.

As Tom said his piece, he started to walk at the back office. Janet still lying on the counter top finally managed to move her arm to her side, she tilted her body a little to let her breast droop out of being flatten like a pancake, which helps her nipples from being sliced by the counter edge. Her ass was on fire, she has never been spanked before so she never knew that it was this painful. After what seems like an eternity, Tom finally came out of the backroom.

[Tom]

Thanks again Janet that was the best fuck I ever had, by the way I set up the alarm, so you have an hour to get cleaned up and get out of here. With all the drugs and pharmaceutical equipment I have stored in here, I was mandated to have a state of the art alarm system. After an hour and if you are still here it will record the body heat and start sounding the alarm. I doubt you want to be here when the police come in dress or in your case not dress at all. Help yourself with the wipes and Gel over there. I’ll do the inventory tomorrow and adjust my numbers. By the way those stuffs that you owe me don’t worry about it letting me fuck you like that and spank you, well let’s just call it even. {He bent over and gave Janet a peck on her check, slid his hand inside of Janet’s thigh and carefully spread her legs. Janet tired from being fucked, rammed and spanked did not offer any resistance.

[Tom]

Thanks again Janet.

As Tom said his thank you one more time he jerk his open palm fast up towards Janet’s spread legs and spanked her pussy lips hard. Janet screamed a few of her dripping cum splattered by the counter and floor splashing about and Tom slowly walked away with a big grin on his face. He turned around and reminded Janet that she only had 55 minutes to get out and that she should use the back door by the restroom since he will be locking the front door on his way out. After reminding Janet he continued his pace towards the front door. Janet heard Tom pulling his keys out of his pocket opening the door and finally hearing the door closed. She could barely get up but the time frame kept on creeping through her mind, she could not afford getting caught by the police dress like a whore close by all these drugs. She leaned forward and tried to reached for her bloused, once within her grasp she started sliding herself backward and she yelled out loud rubbing her sore nipples at the edge of the counter. She fell on her back knees by her stomach and her hand rubbing her nipples making sure that they didn’t get cut off. She felt her nipples still in tact but sore, she turned around and tried to get up. Finally she was able to wobbly got up and walked by the counter where all the birth control crème, gel and some more patch were and grabbed as much as she could get. She then quickly walked to the bathroom cleaned herself and applied the gel. She pulled her skirt down to cover as much as the small fabric could cover of her burning red ass. She wore her bloused and was trying to button them. It took her more than a minute before she realized why she could not button the blouse up, her last instruction was to tie a knot on the bottom of the blouse, which she did. For some reason it seems like fate was against her this evening. The saliva from her mouth and when she drooled on her blouse it was exactly where her right nipples were supposed to be. With a white wet fabric, her dark protruding nipples was very visible for anyone to see. Disgusted she look down on the floor cursing inside.

[Janet]
{Whispering to herself}

Fuck you Alan, why did I ever let you talk me into letting Debi staying with us. Damn you to hell.

She got out of the bathroom and was hurrying her pace, she could not remember how much time she has so she quickly grabbed a plastic bag and filled it with gel, birth control patch, wipes and everything else that she might need down the road and quickly head out of the back door by the bathroom. As soon as she got out, the door started to close by itself. Once she heard the click of the door, she fixed her hair in a ponytail, crossed her arm to cover up her breast, look up turned to her right and started walking the long dark alley back to the main street.