The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My husbands Ex-Girlfriend

Phase V

I just wanted to thank everyone who has written me regarding my story. I apologize for the long wait on each chapter but I have just been blessed with bad luck that I have to work 2 to 3 jobs to make ends meet. I know the story looses its appeal for a prolong wait but from your letters I see that I have touch everyone. I hope this chapter has the same quality as before and that all of you still enjoy it as much as everyone who has given me some encouragement. I will no longer have my AOL account since it is an added expense for me, please feel free to still leave me messages and ideas at my Yahoo account.

Thank you for all your support and kind words.

Disclaimer: names of the characters being used were picked randomly, I apologize if it offends you.

If you are under 18 please get out of here. Thank you.

As Tom said his thank you one more time he jerk his open palm fast up towards Janet’s spread legs and spanked her pussy lips hard. Janet screamed a few of her dripping cum splattered by the counter and floor splashing about and Tom slowly walked away with a big grin on his face. He turned around and reminded Janet that she only had 55 minutes to get out and that she should use the back door by the restroom since he will be locking the front door on his way out. After reminding Janet he continued his pace towards the front door. Janet heard Tom pulling his keys out of his pocket opening the door and finally hearing the door closed. She could barely get up but the time frame kept on creeping through her mind, she could not afford getting caught by the police dress like a whore close by all these drugs. She leaned forward and tried to reach for her bloused lying on the floor, once within her grasp she started sliding herself backward and she yelled out loud. Her constant erect nipples rubbed at the edge of the counter scraping her sore nipples roughly at the edge of the counter. She fell on her back knees by her stomach and her hand rubbing her nipples making sure that both were still attached and was not cut off. She felt her nipples still in tact but sore, in pain she turned around and tried to get up. Finally she was able to get up and wobbly walked by the counter where all the birth control crème, gel and some more patch were and grabbed as much as she could get. She then quickly walked to the bathroom cleaned herself and applied the gel. She pulled her skirt down to cover as much as the small fabric could cover of her burning red ass. She wore her bloused and was trying to button them. It took her more than a minute before she realized why she could not button the blouse up, her last instruction was to tie a knot on the bottom of the blouse, which she did. For some reason it seems like fate was against her this evening. The saliva from her mouth and when she drooled while bending helplessly over the counter, her drool was on her blouse and it was exactly where her right nipples were supposed to be. With a white wet fabric, her dark protruding nipples was very visible for anyone to see. Disgusted she look down on the floor cursing inside.

[Janet]
{Whispering to herself}

Fuck you Alan, why did I ever let you talk me into letting Debi staying with us. Damn you to hell.

She got out of the bathroom and was hurrying her pace, she could not remember how much time she has so she quickly grabbed a plastic bag and filled it with gel, birth control patch, wipes and everything else that she might need down the road and quickly head out of the back door by the bathroom. As soon as she got out, the door started to close by itself. Once she heard the click of the door, she fixed her hair in a ponytail, crossed her arm to cover up her breast, look up turned to her right and started walking the long dark alley back to the main street.

Finally she was able to get back to her neighborhood, her feet were sore walking in those high heels, she was walking near the dark shadowy area to avoid being seen, she could not afford to be seen dress like a school girl that barely covers her body, the drool on her shirt has finally somewhat dried up helping, in concealing her dark areola and protruding nipples. She was finally able to walk with her hands behind her protecting her sore ass from the fabric of her skirt rubbing it. Tom, spanking her so hard has left her butt red and sore and every time that her skirt touches her bare ass cheeks it felt like sandpaper was being rubbed on her flesh. She manages to get close to her home without being noticed by her neighbors. At this time of the night most of her neighbor were already asleep, thank god she lives by a dull neighborhood. She got close to her yard and buried the plastic bag that contains her birth control methods, so that Debi could not find it. She then went to the door and fumbled around herself before realizing that she did not bring her keys with her.

[Janet]

Stupid bitch, as if you can hide a key in this fucking outfit.

Bitch she called herself bitch, not believing what just came out of her mouth, she shakily extended her index finger and pressed the doorbell. She crossed her arm, praying, hoping that Debi was home and that she would open the door quickly before someone notices her on her porch. She sighed a breath of air when she heard footstep and the porch light coming on. What seems like a second feels like an eternity for this Asian beauty dress like a school girl with knee high boots where everyone could see her standing in the porch. What made it worst Debi decided to play a game on her, making her stand there longer in plain view for neighbors to see.

[Debi]

Who’s there?

[Janet]
{With a lower voice}

Please Debi open the door it’s Janet.

She almost peed but was able to cross her legs tight to avoid spilling her yellow water on the ground, the pain could be seen on her face, and finally subsiding she was able to relax a bit.

[Debi]

Janet? I am sorry I could barely hear you, you need to speak louder for me to hear you behind this close door. Did you say Janet? I am sorry I don’t know anyone by the name of Janet, It’s late if you don’t leave I will have to call the cops.

Hearing her name being mentioned a few times made her cringe in pain, a few trickle of her pee manages to squeeze out of her pussy traveling on her long Asian legs. The pain she was feeling was unbearable but she could not pee on her porch not like this. She clenched her jaw until the pain subsides and finally was able to speak clearly once more.

[Janet]
{Speaking a little louder}

Oh god, please Debi let me in, turn off the light and please let me in.

[Debi]

You know miss I could barely here you can you speak a little louder. It’s a little late for girl scout cookies, and like I said I don’t know you I can’t just let strangers come in my house.

Hearing Debi mentioned “her house” made her want to cry, if she could but try as she could no tears was able to escape her eyes.

[Janet]
{Speaking in more noticeable tone}

Please Debi this is your bitch I need to come in please open the door. {Looking around hoping that her neighbors won’t look out of their windows to see what the commotion was about}

[Debi]

Oh that Janet, my bitch Janet. Now I remember. You know I sort of remember I told my bitch that she could not come in the house unless she is completely naked, I think you are in impostor wanting to steal my furniture or something I think I will be calling the police now.

Janet, knowing that Debi was serious started untying her blouse, she knew that Debi was looking at the peephole and needing to go in quick she did not have a choice but to quickly take her clothes off immediately. She will not win this argument and standing here speaking out loud won’t help her at all. The thought that someone may be watching her get naked has already made her nervous and being caught stripping at her own home has gotten her more concern than ever. Finally standing bare naked by the door she pleaded for Debi to open the door. Debi leaving the lights on let her stood there for more than a minute before finally opening the door. She held her hand up stopping Janet from coming in. Janet standing by the open door and unable to get in the house, with a worried look on her face looking at the smiling Debi, pleading for her to let her come in.

[Debi]

Why don’t you turn around for me please, I need you to look at the street to make sure that you are not concealing any weapon or any other means of attacking me.

Janet, shaking started to turn around facing the street with her breast and her shaved pussy exposed. With the cool night air, her nipples started to get hard. Debi saw her red ass and smiled. Finally Debi let her made a full circle facing her once again.

[Debi]

Oh, it seems like you are cold, why don’t you do a few jumping jacks maybe that would warm you up. Common give me 10 jumping jacks dear.

Janet, could not believe what she just heard, as if this evening could not get any worse she had to perform some stupid jumping jack in from of Debi naked. Finally knowing that the quicker that she could get in the better it would be for her, she started doing her jumping jacks. As she tried to do it quickly, her breast was going in different direction like crazy. Her breast may be small but jumping like this without a bra on made it bounce in every other direction. After her jumping jacks she was ask to start her stretching, and touches her toes, she was asked to spread her leg and start stretching like in school phys education class. Her rights hand to touch her left toe and her left hand the right toe while stretching her legs apart, each stretch exposes her ass and pussy lips on the street. After 10 of those she was asked to do a stationary jog. Her breast was sore from bouncing hard her humiliation was killing her more. Finally Debi allowed her to come inside.

Once inside Debi closed the door and looked at the terrified Janet. To make matters worse Debi mentioned that hopefully no one saw her naked body performing some silly exercise out there.

[Debi]

Oh fuck, I forgot your clothes are still out there, why don’t you go out and pick it up, we don’t want anyone seeing any clothes lying out of the front porch now do we?

Janet finally went out as soon as she opened the door she run out and quickly collected her clothing and shoot back in the house, Debi could not contain her amusement as Janet slams the door shut and resting her back on the cold wood. Finally being able to catch her breath she dropped her clothing on the floor and looked at Debi.

[Debi]

Now, before anything else you and yes you mentioned, that you are my bitch. You are aware of what a bitch is right?

[Janet]

Not really, I just heard bits and pieces of the word being use without really knowing what it means. I think it means being mean or something.

[Debi]
{Laughing}

God you are a stupid naïve girl. You are probably one of the most stupid fuck in the world. Well I will tell you and be sure you remember this now. There are actually a lot of meaning in a word bitch but I just want you to remember these, this will be your guide for life, this will be your description in everyday living of your miserable life and you will be following it at heart.

  1. Modern-day servant; a person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.
  2. A slut or a whore who sleeps around. Dresses in a mini skirt showing more flesh dead in the winter.
  3. A term used to express one with no self-respect, self-esteem, or ability to make conscious decisions.
  4. Someone who does everything that people tell them to do like a good little stupid Chinese girl I know.

There is a number 5 but before I say what number 5 is {showing her excitement for the first time in front of Janet}, come follow me I have to show you what I bought tonight, at the store. It was on sale 4 for a dollar I thought this was a bargain, especially from what I have heard from other people all over America. For the first time, Debi grabbed Janet’s wrist and started to pull her running towards the kitchen like 2 best girlfriend about to share a secret. Janet was left standing by the island kitchen as Debi withdrew a can from a box sitting by the floor. Look at these 4 for a dollar isn’t it cheap? Janet looking puzzled looked at Debi quizzically.

[Janet]

But Debi those are dog food, we don’t have a dog.

[Debi]
{Sheepishly smiling tilting her head looking at Janet and winked at her with her lopsided smile.}

5. A female DOG!!!

Janet froze in her tracks mouth gapping open eyes wide she could not believe what Debi was going to do to her. As Debi went to a bag, pulled a dog dish out opened a can and poured a can of pedigree dog food in the dog dish and slid it to at the corner of the kitchen counter.

[Debi]

Here you go bitch, its beef flavor with real gravy bon a’ petit. Hey you were the one who said it out on your porch. {Trying to imitate Janet’s tone Debi mentioned what Janet said at the door word per word.} “Please Debi this is your bitch I need to come.” Do you remember that? Now come on answer me truthfully.

[Janet]
{Nodding her head, whispered}

Yes.

[Debi]

There you go out of a bitch’s mouth. After you eat, you can be a good bitch and drink out of the toilet clean up at the guest restroom then come up to Alan and my room. I have more to show you and we need to leave soon for our appointment tonight.

Janet’s heart sank hearing Alan and my room coming out of Debi’s mouth, and even though she tried, her knees was starting to bent down to the floor her head edging closer to the dog dish and she started lapping the dog food like the bitch that she is.

After finishing the dog food, she crawled to the lower bathroom and drank from the toilet, Debi intentionally left the toilet unflushed, and the smell of Debi’s pee that was left in the bowl made Janet cringed. Without any force left on her, her head began to sink in the bowl, her tongue extended and she started lapping the pee infested water like a dog would drink from the bowl. A few minutes later after she was done she started to wash her face and clean herself thoroughly, as much as she wanted to thank Debi for letting her clean up and take a warm bath all she felt was disgust and hatred. Finally she was done, she dried herself with a towel and started going up the stairs. She momentarily stop when she reached the top floor, she heard familiar voices. As she got close to the door she was shaking her head, her hand covering her lips, her eyes confused, scared, she was hearing her own voice and finally as she walked in the room she saw Debi watching her 4 some at the adult shop that night, she was hearing herself like the slut that she was. She was listening to her words…

[Janet]

Fuck, my juice mix with your taste so fucking goooodddd… Oh yeah, fuck, this feels good. Yeah fuck that cunt, fuck it harder. Damn this feels sooo gooood, oh god it feels good. Jason please fuck me Mark, John fuck me now please fuck me now

Debi saw Janet by the door and smiled, she paused the video showing Janet’s face full of lust.

[Debi]

Well hello there bitch, {pointing at the screen}, look at that fucking face, looks like you were enjoying yourself over there. Fucking 3 guys all at once. I wonder what Alan would say?

[Janet]

Oh, my god, please no. Not like this. Debi, please not like this. You’ve humiliated me already, made me cheat on my husband, please I beg you don’t do this to me.

[Debi]

Hey fucker from this video I did not do this to you. It seems like you’re the one begging them to do it. I would say you were doing this to yourself. You’re a fucking horny whore who just wants to be fucked like the whore that you are.

Debi, stood up and ejected the tape, rewound the tape and put it back in its sleeve. She then grabbed a pen and wrote on the tape, Alan and Janet’s wedding video and put it where their wedding video use to be.

[Debi]

I wonder what Alan will do when he comes home from his trip and wifey is not home. Do you think he’ll watch this tape?

Anyways enough of that, watching that tape made me realize that you do not have an ounce of stuffs that Alan hates so we’ll get that out of the way tonight with our special appointment. This will be good for you do you know why?

Janet just shrugged her shoulder and whispered no.

[Debi]

Well after our appointment tonight, you will be able to turn your cell phone off for 2 days, and you will be able to rest for 2 days. I will rent you a nice hotel where you can just relax and do anything you want for 2 fucking days without me ordering humiliating or taping you. How does that sounds to you?

[Janet]
{Apprehensive to answer not knowing what will happen after this supposedly appointment}

Tha...That sounds good. Where are we going? What is this appointment for? And who would make and appointment this late at night?

[Debi]

Oh Janet, Janet, Janet my dear little Janet. Did you forget about my rules on you as my bitch? A term used to express one with no self-respect, self- esteem, or ability to make conscious decisions. Someone who does everything that people tell them to do. Just trust the people that you are with if and only if I am not there. If you are with me you just trust me with all your heart. So I make the decision for you from now on, on what’s good for you and what you will need to do. From now on you need to always ask me or whoever you are with if I am not there what they want you to do like a good bitch that you always need to ask for permission to go to the bathroom to pee, asking permission to fuck, suck shit and most of all to cum. Unless you are given permission you are not to cum. So very simple things to follow so this as well as the 5 rules of the bitch and you are set for life. Simple isn’t it. Now maybe you won’t have this metal lapse from now on. You forget any of this, question what I say again or beg me like you did awhile ago, say no or just being a brat and you will take off a piece of your clothing wherever you are. Just a reminder though I would hate to be walking in the mall with just a bra if I do let you wear one so I will recommend just following me blindly and just trust me dear I won’t let you in harms way. I wouldn’t make you do what you don’t want to do now dear, everything that you do, you know you want it, smiling at Janet devilishly. Do I make self clear bitch?

Janet not knowing what else to do just nodded. Debi circling around the naked Janet slapping her red ass a few times, pinching her nipples degrading Janet even more by poking and prodding her like a piece of cattle before buying it. When done, Debi handed Janet a button up mini skirt and a blouse. After that Janet followed Debi to the garage and in the car, a few minutes more and they were on their way to this appointment and Janet was finally able to wear the clothes that Debi gave her. She wore her open toes shoes that have a 5 inch heels on it, not being able to see herself in the mirror she could already guess that she looks like a cheap fuck, clothes that are to tight, short and see through easy to get out of. Debi looked at Janet and jokingly commented that she looks great. A few minutes more and Debi handed Janet a blindfold. Janet wore the blindfold and what seems like a short ride turned out more than what she thought. Finally she felt the car stop, not knowing where she was made her heart beating faster. She could feel Debi’s hand checking her pussy, then heard Debi said for her to wait there. A few minutes more and Janet felt the door open, she felt someone’s hand grabbing her and helping her out of the car. She heard Debi’s voice next to her telling her that there are 5 steps in front of her. She walked up the steps shakily afraid to tumble, finally they were able to go where they were supposed to go. She smelled a sweet aroma and warm air as she got in the room. She was helped out and drops on a cold chair. She could make out Debi’s voice behind her and another voice that she could barely make out. She heard footsteps and finally a cold breeze shoots down her neck and she heard Debi’s voice.

[Debi]

Listen up bitch. {Handing Janet a glass as she forced 2 pills in her mouth} Drink your water. {Janet not being able to spit the pills drank what tasted like alcohol washing the pills down her throat. She was trying to think what kind of drugs was given to her.} Now on a count of three I want you to take a deep breath, ready 1…2…3.

As Janet took a deep breath, Debi simultaneously prop a wet towel by her nostril making her labor for breath, but breathing a heavy aroma of whatever Debi has set up by her nose. A few seconds later and Janet prop her head by the headrest of the chair. Debi took out the blind fold and could see the haze in Janet’s eyes. Janet looking at all the exploding colors just smiles. Debi helped her friend put Janet’s legs on the chairs foot rest spreading her legs apart then strapping her in. Her hand were stretch out to her side and was also strapped, Janet still smiling circling her head as she could feel the strain in her arms and legs but could not say a word. She was aware of what’s happening but could not seem to move to stop it.

[Debi]

So Alex, are you sure about this?

[Alex]

Don’t worry babe, those pills you gave her let her remain conscious, it like speed but not addictive. Then what you made her smell make her helpless so she won’t be able to move much but still feels what we do. I should be asking are you sure I am not going to jail to this?

[Debi]

She doesn’t know where we are, she does not know you and as far as I know, this signed statement allowed you to do what she wants.

[Alex]

Okay whatever you say, I trusted you once so don’t fail me now. So what do you want me to do?

[Debi]

Ok then let’s get this party started. 1st let start on top then work our way down. Ears probably the usual from upper down to the lobe around 8 piercing, same on the other the top I want a loop also on the lobe the rest just some studs, one stud on the right nose, 1 ball on her tongue and one stud on the chin. The nipples I want a loop on it, add a loop on the top of her belly button and stud on the bottom. Then 1 a piece on her labia both loops then one loop on her clit. Now at the paint, I want it permanent just above her pubic and lower back circling the waist I want a rattle snake, The back is where the rattle part will be spelled out spank me so if she is being done doggy style. The front, where the tongue on the snake comes out I want it clearly written slut. On both of her wrist I want a thorn crown with lettering inscribed I am a prostitute on the right and I am a fucking whore on the left. On her left breast I want a king cobra head enlarged like it is about to attack with mouth open and her dark areolas and nipple in the mouth of the snake, the right breast same concept but I want a copper head. At her back I want 2 kinds of snakes the heads by her should blades then the body all intertwined in the middle down to the rattles’ body, I want the colorful coral snake and a young cotton mouth so it’s more colorful and noticeable than the black adult cotton mouth.

[Alex]

Common Debi, don’t waste this body man, she is freaking hot putting all those piercing and tattoos is going to ruin her body specially if you want it permanent.

[Debi]

Alex, must I remind you of the danger of questioning me?

[Alex]
{Realizing the tone of anger in Debi}

Sorry I was just respectfully requesting that…

[Debi]

Shut up!!! You fuck maybe I should just call your wife and mother and tell her of your insubordination to my request.

[Alex]

Oh fuck no sorry Debi I didn’t mean it that way it’s just that, oh geez I am sorry, please I am so sorry please I didn’t mean to sound that way I was just being concern for her…

[Debi]

Oh shut the fuck up. You’re sniveling whiny excuse makes me puke. Just for that I want you to add a loop on her left nostril. How about that, do you like being nice? Then common be nice one more and give me more ideas to put on her fucking body.

Debi went close to Alex and slap his face hard. She then grabbed a hand full of his hair at the back of his head and steered him at Janet’s face. [Debi] You see this bitch, this bitch stole my boyfriend and ruined my life and from what you just said she is about to ruin your life if I told your wife that you just questioned me. Do you realize what your mom and your wife will do if they realized you asked me to spare her? Do you want her to suffer in my hand or do you want your dick chopped off by your wife shove it up your ass and then make you eat it for disobeying me? Which do you think is better ass hole?

[Alex]

Oh god I am sorry Debi I won’t do that again, okay…okay I will do it. It will take me about 6 hours for all of those rushing it and giving her time to heal and relax. Come back in 6 hours she will be ready.

Debi walked to the door and turned off the open sign, looked at Alex and smiled. She then went out of the store. As soon as Alex heard the sound of Debi’s car pulling away, he went close to her customer and stroked Janet’s head brushing her hair back apologizing. Wiping the tears away he grabbed his tool box and supplies, prepped Janet for the piercing and before he started he looked at Janet’s eyes one more time and said he was sorry. He knew that deep inside that Janet knew what was happening, she would feel what was going to be done to her and yet be helpless to stop it he saw the fear in her eyes but she could not shed a tear for Debi has commanded her not to cry. As soon as he heard Alex’s apologies she saw that he was about to start. Alex prepped his tools and started working on her ears…click…click…click…