The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My husbands Ex-Girlfriend

Phase IX

Disclaimer: names of the characters being used were picked randomly, I apologize if it offends you. Phone numbers are randomly picked number to show realism to the story, please do not call this number and bugging the people who owns that if the number is a valid number. Thank you.

If you are under 18 please get out of here. Thank you.

He explained that he called in more people to give her more money, hearing more money made Janet smile wider. As Scott motioned for her to take her clothes off, Janet obeys and Scott almost lost his wind. Here standing in front of her was an Asian beauty, her body was absolutely gorgeous, with her nipples, pussy lips and clit were pierced. He saw the weights and just smiled as he bent down and started to unhook the weights. For some reason Janet’s body allowed him to. He inserted his finger in her cunt and felt something in there as he looked at Janet quizzically and ask what that was?

[Janet]

Me put ball, make juice more easy cum. Me like feeling when me cum.

Scott smiled, as he gave Janet another 5 dollars and motioned that he wanted to fuck her. Janet grabbed the five and shoved it in her skirt pocket laying on the floor as she relaxed her pussy and the ball drop a heavy thud in Scott’s carpeted floor

[Scott]

So why do you have all these Tattoo’s all over and why snake?

[Janet]

Me like snake, swallow bird whole.

Even though her face was smiling, deep inside she could not believe the words that came out of her mouth, she did not want to say those words. Scott was smiling as how Janet made a similarity of her snake tattoo with how she is.

[Scott]

Well I saw how you swallow my bird awhile ago, maybe now my snake can go to the cave and get some yum yum.

[Janet]

{Giggling}

As Scott positioned Janet to be fucked Janet raised her leg giving Scott easy access.

[Janet]

Cave is open, snake can slide in get some yum…yum {giggling}

Scott smiled even more and without warning thrusted his hard cock deep inside Janet’s cunt. Janet yelled from the surprise she got, she thought Scott was going in slow like a snake slithering in a dark, damp hole, even though she was wet the sudden intrusion of his big hard cock was too much for her Asian pussy. She kept on yelling in her native language {stop...slow…down…it hurts, please slowly} but since Scot could not understand her, he thought she wanted more. Scott picked up the pace and slammed his hard cock harder and harder in her cunt. Janet was already feeling the effect of a hard cock, ramming hard in her cunt. A few minutes more she was starting to yell differently and Scott smiled. This woman liked it rough so he knew that the gang would enjoy fucking this whore.

Scott angled his hand on Janet’s breast as he thrust harder in her pussy. His ball slamming on Janet’s open crack as Scott buries his hard cock in hard and fast in and out Scott was nearing his peak with a tight Asian cunt, he squeezed hard on Janet’s breast Janet quickly grabbed his wrist and was trying to pull his hands away from her breast. But the way Scott was angled and on top of her, she could not get enough strength to do so, finally as Scott was nearing he shifted his hand on her erect nipples, squeezing it hard and pulled it up hard, Janet has never felt such and intense pain the way Scot was pinching and pulling hard on her nipples felt like it was about to tear of, of her body. The pain was intense for Janet but the pleasure was mounting on her, she was about to cum, her shoulder was off the floor due to Scotts lifting her up by her nipples.

[Janet]

Me hurt, me close to cum oohhh puk {fuck} Me dodo {breast} hurts let go please me cumming, yum…yum…cumming…puk...harder...puk…puk

[Scott]

Yeah bitch, I know you want it hard yeah fuck you do have a good tight cunt bitch.

As Scott was about to explode, he lifted Janet even higher, Janet still holding on to Scott’s wrist in a precarious position Janet was screaming now due to the pain as she came hard squirting Scott with all her juice as Scott finally released his seed in her. Exhausted, Scott’s full weight drop down on top of Janet, Janet drop on the floor her head bumping on the ground with a thud, the searing pain swirling on her the pressure being lifted, the sensation of cumming hard the way it felt…Janet was smiling, legs still shivering from the sensation she is feeling, as Scott raised himself he saw Janet wide smile.

[Scott]

Hmmm I love a gusher, you like the snake that much huh?

[Janet]

Hmmm…tat was good puk. Me cunt feel good, me tits hurt but good hurt.

Janet’s thought was running in overdrive, why are those words coming out of her mouth, she did not want to say those things, all she wanted was to keep quiet. Confusion was swirling in her head but the way it felt was intense. She was surprised when she heard the doorbell as she quickly propped herself up.

[Janet]

Me no clothes, where can I put clothes on?

[Scott]

Oh don’t put them on honey, you will get more snakes in the cave but go to that room and clean up and I will be with you in a few okay?

Smiling Janet complied and went to the guest room, and headed directly to the bathroom. With her 2 bottles in tow, she sat on the opening and slowly aimed the dripping cum out of her pussy and into the bottle. Once she milked all the cum out she grabbed the empty bottle, filled it up with water from the faucet and drank it all. She then filled it up once again as she jumped in the shower and started cleaning herself up.

Scott opened the door and put a finger on his lips motioning for everyone to be quiet. He pointed to the couch motioning for them to come in and just sit down as he ran to his room. He picked up the phone and started dialing a number that was branded in his head. The other line came to life…

[Scott]

The gangs here and we are ready. I got the camera set up and I will let her glance at it.

[?????]

Good, I want it all on tape. Are you sure that everyone is clean. I don’t want her getting anything now.

[Scott]

Yes I am positive.

[?????]

How much per head?

[Scott]

Hundred and no limit, plus more are coming so she will be flooded.

[?????]

How much is she getting?

[Scott]

5 per head so after what we talked about, she will end up owing me.

[?????]

Make sure she is dripping wet all over when you drop her off.

[Scott]

Oh come on my car…

Before Scott can finish the voice on the other side of the phone cut him off.

[?????]

There must be a static here, what was that you said I can barely hear you.

[Scott]

{Starting to shake} No…Not…Nothing, I mean no problem she will be dripping wet.

[?????]

Good job, I will wait for my share then. Have fun…By the way do a good job and there will be a bonus for you.

As the other end went dead, Scott let a sigh of relief. He finally went out of his room and went to the guest room. Janet was sitting at the edge of the Bed, drying her hair. Scott looked at her and smiled.

[Scott]

Okay there are a lot of people out there, so I will let one person in at a time and they pay me, then I pay you. You get 5 dollars per fuck okay.

[Janet]

{Excited} Me get 5 dalaahs per puk, really? Okay, me puk good for you.

[Scott]

Ok good, now you have to let them do whatever they want okay or they won’t pay. So just let them do anything okay?

[Janet]

You no worry me good me make sure they are happy give me 5 dallahs, you happy puk me?

[Scott]

Oh yes, you are a good fuck bitch.

Scott was smiling as the words rolled out of his mouth, he stood up and opened the sliding glass cabinet, and stepped innocently on the side as he turned the switch on, and he made sure that Janet could see what was behind the glass cabinet. He turned around and smiled at Janet winked at her and got out of the room. The doorbell rang and more groups started to come in.

As Scott left the room, Janet saw what Scott was playing with but was unsure of what he was flipping. She walked by the sliding door and slid it far enough to realize what was inside. She saw that the glass was a one way mirror and a tripod was set with the video camera aimed exactly at the bed. Janet’s mind started tingling the memories of acting out as a porn slut was showing in her mannerism…

[Scott]

Ok listen up. Most everyone is here so I will fill tell the others who comes in late. Now we have a very cute Asian cunt in that room. She is clean, and she cannot use any condom so everyone will be bare.

Scott heard some argument, they did not want a sloppy pussy with dripping cum.

[Scott]

Shut up. Every time you are done fucking her she will clean up in the bathroom so the next person will get her, she will be clean and fresh. You can leave any marks you want just no heavy bruises especially on her face, hickey any where is encourage. She likes it rough so those who want to be macho can rough her up and bang her hard. Now the fee, 100 per head and its unlimited fuck one time payment for her services. Any hole is open. We have a raffle on who goes first. First person pays 200 since she is fresh for you.

[Guy1]

Fuck that man, I bet you already fuck her what do you mean she is fresh for us?

[Scott]

Believe me when I say she is good, and I sample the sweetness to make sure she is worth what I am charging for, so take it or leave it, there’s the door.

No one left and finally Scott brought the fish bowl out with all the paper thrown in there. One per person and as soon as everyone had their ticket, Scott started yelling the number. Scott pulled the first ticket and smiled the 1st number pulled what an irony as he yelled 69.

{Guy 69} Walked up and handed Scott 200 hundred dollars, as he started walking to the guest room Scott held his arm.

[Scott]

Okay listen up, she does not know English much, she is pretty much stupid, probably came here in one of those containers. Anyway just have fun flood her openings with your juice. She is a sure thing so don’t worry about it just enjoy yourself. This is an honor system, once you are done come our so she can wash up and the next person goes in. Don’t screw each other, we are here to screw her. {As every one laughed at his humor.}

As {Guy 69} opened the door and went in, his jaw dropped. Aside from her tattoo Scott was right here is a drop dead hot Asian fuck meat waiting to be drilled.

[Janet]

Ooohh you good looking, me treat you extra special, me suck you good.

As guy 69 smiled and walk slowly to Janet, Janet hopped out of bed ran to the guy and smothered him with kisses, she slowly traced her finger down to his pants, and in a swift move, managed to unbutton his pants and slid his zipper down. Before his pants drop to the floor, Janet was already kneeling in front of his crotch licking his thigh as her left hand massages his balls. Her right hand slid his underwear down and as soon as Janet saw his semi hard cock, she swallowed the whole thing whole. Guy 69 caught in a surprised and pleasure of feeling a hot Asian mouth swallowing him full, his head feeling the tight throat surrounding it with pleasure, the tongue moving in back and front motion, making his cock go deeper down her throat. E never felt such pleasure even when his girlfriend was giving him head, it was never this great, never this feeling as his knees started shaking his cock getting harder than before and before he knew it not even 2 minutes from when Janet dropped his undies he let loose a warm thick liquid. Janet caught in surprise with the guy Cumming all of a sudden tried to pull out, to catch all his sperm in her mouth. She pulled out quick yelled in her language to cum a little more for her to get in her bottle. What little squirt came out was no more than a spit, she quickly wrapped her hand around the softening cock and she suck it harder and harder but nothing else came, the guy whose knees cannot support himself anymore collapse in ecstasy on the floor with a huge grin. He never had such a blowjob in his life and this Asian fuck gave him a blowjob to remember for a lifetime. Janet quickly stood up ran to the bathroom and spit whatever cum was left in her mouth. She quickly drank the other bottle and filled it up as she slowly walked out. Wiping her lips, guy 69 slowly stood up and pulled his pants looked at Janet one more time a grin and headed out of the room.

[Scott]

Man, what was that I have not had the chance to draw the number 2 man yet and you’re already out? That didn’t take long. What did I tell you huh good isn’t she?

[Guy 69]

Fuck dude, I never had such a blow job in my life, she was fucking good man, 200 hundred bucks for that Asian fuck, and I can’t wait for my next turn. She is as good as you said she is.

Everyone was giving him a hard time not being able to last but hearing him say those words made the gang even more horny and ready for a fuck of a lifetime. Scott grinning from ear to ear as he is satisfied in what he created, his hand went to the jar pulled out another number, and yelled 12.

As guy 12 handed his 100 buck to Scott he took his shirt off as he walked in the room, as he got in, he saw what was in front of him and smile. Janet was lying in bed, propped herself up on the side with her elbows supporting her upper body, her hair on one side covering her Asian breast. Guy 12 could not help but noticed her erect dark nipples inviting him to suck it hard, her shaved Asian cunt wanting to be filled. He smiled and walked to her side.

[Janet]

Me okay suck your cock?

[Guy 12]

Fuck that bitch, I want to lick your Asian cunt and finger fuck you first then I want to fuck your cunt hard.

[Janet]

Me your sex slave me do as you want. {Not being able to control what she says or act with the camera aiming at her, the camera was filming her willingness to be a fuck slave.

As guy 12 started licking her sweet moist pussy, he inserted 2 fingers in and rubbed her inner wall. Janet was enjoying it, as she grabbed his free hand and guided it to her erect breast. The way that she was coaching Guy 12 there is no doubt as to whoever watches this video that she was a willing participant in this sexcapade. Guy 12 realized was Janet wanted as he grabbed her breast hard, flicked his tongue hard and fast on her clit as he started rubbing Janet’s inner wall hard and fast. Janet was already wet, and getting wetter by each strokes, suddenly she felt a certain pressure on her clit that she could not imagine. Guy 12 was sucking hard on her clit, harder than she could imagine, pleasure was turning to pain, she was trying to make him stop but she was speaking in Chinese, guy 12 knew she didn’t want the attention he was giving her on her clit as he quickly pinched her nipples hard, Janet yelled as he quickly inserted his fingers deep and started finger fucking Janet hard. He felt the crumpled skin in her pussy and finally realized what he was hitting. Janet was now in another dimension the pain of having her clit sucked hard, her nipples being squeeze hard and her g spot being rubbed on, a few minutes more and she came hard, as guy 12 drank all of her woman juice that she squirted out of her Asian pussy. He knelt up, Janet’s juices still dripping from his mouth, his smile tells it all as he grabbed the pillow and shoved it at Janets lower back propping her hips up.

[Guy 12]

God you have a sweet tasting juice you fucking shit. Let me fuck you hard now, tell me how much you want me to fuck you.

Janet was still in ecstasy her head was someplace else, she never felt such intense orgasm before twice she came hard she was in la-la land.

[Janet]

Me want you fuck hard, me want your hard cock fucking my Asian cunt. Please me want you.

As he slowly teased Janet’s wet cunt, circling his hard raging cock, smacking her clit with the mushrooming head, he quickly buried it deep in her wet Asian Pussy. Even though she was wet, the sudden hard intrusion gave her pain, he was being rammed hard and wild and she was screaming. She can hear cheers as she was being fucked hard. The crowd outside knew what was going on the pain in her cunt was sore but to the outside crowd all they knew was that she was enjoying this wild ride.

[Janet]

No…me…hurt…enough…ugh…ugh…ugh…fast…more…yeah…me…feel…

good

As guy 12 unloaded his hot juice Janet’s came once more mixing with his jism. Her eyes closed hear forehead creased she rolled in a ball shaking from the fuck she just received. A he got up shoved his hard cock in her mouth making her clean him up. She licked his softening cock like a child with an ice cream cone, wanting more and just couldn’t get enough. He slowly stood up and dressed up, smirks and left the room. Janet knowing what do just stood up went to bathroom and filled her water bottle with the guy’s juice. She quickly drank the water and filled it up once more, as she hopped in the shower getting cleaned up for the next fuck.

This went on for hours and she was used, everything was being taped her willingness to enjoy being fucked by strangers, her pleading to be fuck, begging to suck imploring them to cum in her cunt.

She has forgotten what time it was, the ecstasy of cumming hard, her wildness the fun. Finally Scott came in with a grin in his face, grabbed the camera and told Janet to get ready for the finally. She was told to dress up with her clothes and to make sure to put the ball in her pussy.

As Janet came out from her washing Scott was waiting for her. He handed her a 20 and that made Janet giggle in delight. She was then instructed by Scott that this last one she will get a bonus if she follows everything that was being told her. She giggled in her Chinese way and nodded her head yes.

As Scott escorted her to the living room everyone started yelling she was embarrassed but as her eyes caught the glimpse of the video cam she put her finger in her lips, half biting and giggling.

As she was told to get in a plastic mini pool that was empty she was told to kneel with her hands on her lap.

[Scott]

Okay guys this is the finale, we are going for BUKKAKE!!!!

As some cheered some scratch their head, asking what the fuck is a bukkake? Finally Scott explained it to them that Bukkake means Janet was going to sit in the plastic pool as everyone jacks off and cums on her. After everyone has cum on her she will drink all that she missed and clean up the plastic tub. Once explained everyone started jumping up and down and took their place outside the circular pool. As everyone stand in attention Scott handed Janet 2 dildo and ordered her to start playing and get everyone up. Hesitant, Janet just watch in awe what was she doing, how could she be doing these stuffs, she knew what was going on but could not stop it nor explain her position, but all that was pushed back behind her mind once she saw Scott video taping this scene. All of a sudden she started licking the dildo on her left hand and the right dildo was gliding through her snatch. She looked at the camera hungrily as Scott pan the camera closer to her face showing her lust, her wanting to be fucked. As he looked at the guys surrounding her, catching their cock starting too hardened, he instructed Janet to put one in her ass as the other in her cunt. She lay on her back, prop her feet bent her knees and lifted her torso, she slowly laid her torso down as she raised her hip up, spreading her knees wider letting whoever was in front of her see her cunt, and ass in full view, as she got her balance down, she started inserting the left dildo in her ass at the same time the right dildo was guiding in her cunt. Guys were cheering all around her as Janet started moaning out, a few minutes more and both dildos were buried deep in her, pulling it out and pushing it in. Someone yelled to do it harder, they wanted to see her ram her hard. So she did she pulling out and pushing it in her hard you can hear the smack of her hand as it hit her skin as she ram both dildo in and out in succession. As the ball vibrated in her pussy as she rammed the dildo in, it started to create a different sensation inside of her.

As everyone started getting harder and stiffer, including Scott, he finally set the camera with the angle showing from her bottom side, as he ordered her to raised her head and look at the camera as she did her show. She tried to lift her head looking at the camera as she rams herself hard. The ball inside her cunt was shaking hard in her inner wall as she bangs it hard. She was barely hanging in with nothing to support her, but she manages to follow the instruction to the point. Her face shows the strain at the same time it showed something else, her eyes was half closed, enjoying the roughness, her lower lip bitten showing she was enjoying, about to cum, her body tensing, but she was ordered to hold it. She was told not to cum until she can feel the hot cum touches her lips, her breast, and her cunt only then once all three was covered then she could come. She was ramming herself hard, moaning loader now, finally begging to have her covered in their cum.

[Janet]

Please, me want to cum, please wash me with your cum. Put in my lips, boobs and cunt please uuugghhh.

Everyone started laughing, finally the signal was given as they all started stroking themselves. Janet was starting to go crazy as she keeps on ramming the dildo’s hard she can feel herself at the point but nothing was cumming out of her cunt. The burning sensation was intense the sweat rolling down, she needs to explode but it won’t go, she finally opened her eyes, and begged once more for them to fire their load and let her feel the warmth all over her body.

[Janet]

Please, me beg all you, please shower me with your cum. Please me beg you all cum on my face, my boobs and cunt me beg you.

[Scott]

{Smiling} What’s in it for us, what will you give us if we cum all over you? You want our white cream then better make it worth our while.

[Janet]

{Getting way hotter as she rams the dildos hard on her holes} Me…uhhh…me…uuuggh…me be your girlfriend, me anytime fuck you, me give you number call me, me go to you and show good time. Please make me cum now…please

[Scott]

Really, we call you and you come to us do what we like. What if you are lying what are we going to do to you?

[Janet]

Me no lie, me do what you ask, just please make me cum.

[Scott]

{Looking at everyone knowing they are close from the show that was happening} Okay show me you are serious, prove to me you will do as you say and I will tell everyone here to cum on you.

[Janet]

You call, me answer my cell phone, me promise show you good time, I give you me address, you come by if I don’t do what you tell me, just please make me cum, please me beg you me so hot can’t …

[Scott]

What’s your address bitch?

[Janet]

{Confused from her whacking} you grab me skirt, pocket please me promise.

Scott bent down and search her skirt sure enough a piece of paper with an address written on it was there. As Janet was busy banging herself, Scott reached at her shirt, and pulled it down exposing her breast leaving the shirt under her breast, her skirt was hiked up, As Janet rammed herself hard her breast was bouncing up and down per thrust, her metal ball banging in her inner cunt as the dildo slides in and out hard the sensation was intense as shown on Janet’s face, the pleasing look the hungry appetite to cum was too intense then Scott finally winked at everyone and gave the thumbs up, a few minutes more everyone in unison started squirting their cums all over Janet, her hair, eyes, lips nose, breast stomach, thighs and her cunt. Feeling all areas of her getting the hot cum, the ball with enough pressure shot out of her pussy as wave of juice fired out of her. Everyone started cheering laughing as they saw the metal ball shot out of her cunt, she was still cumming and finally her body collapse, tired, the plastic pool filled with mixed of the guys and her jism. Her body was still convulsing from the intense orgasm that she got, she laid on her side fetal position grabbing herself as she was breathing hard still shaking from her ordeal. Scott grabbed the camera, and started filming more of the wet, tired and satisfied Janet.

[Scott]

Janet honey, look over here please.

As Janet turned and glimpse at the video camera, she smiled a tired smile

[Scott]

{Handing the piece of paper grabbed from her skirt} I want you to say what you promised us while I tape it, tell me your number again and your address so if you don’t follow up with your promise we know where to look for you.

Janet was trying to sit up but her legs were to wobbly and weak to even try, Scott just had her lay on her back as her clothing got even wetter from all the cum in the pool. She was laying on her back, her hair, clothes and legs covered with cum. Scott instructed her to play with her exposed nipples, pinching it and pulling it out, as she massages her cunt she was once again ordered to speak on the video camera with her promise.

[Janet]

You call me on me cell phone, number is 4253592229, you drop by me house if I don’t answer me address is…

Scott was smiling as she got this while she was laying there playing in the pool of jisms.

[Scott]

I want to test your promise, you said you will do what we want if we let you cum, well I want you to drink all the cum that is left on this pool that is not sticking to your clothing, hair or body. I want to see you scoop it up and drink it all, bend down lick it like a good bitch and clean it up.

Janet, looked at Scott smiled, and mentioned me no lie me follow. As she started scooping on her hand the cum that was left as she sips it, she bent down on occasion as her hand was scooping up some, curled her lips as she sucked some more in her. Everyone was howling in surprise as this gorgeous Asian fuck started doing what Scott said, as they all started writing her number and address down. Finally the pool was clean of cum, Janet lay down with ass hanging up in the air as she tried to lick more. As the crowd started to dissipate, Scott told her not to move, he grabbed another tarp and went out. Janet, feeling the emptiness in her, grabs the metal ball and placed it once again in her cunt. When Scott came back, he laid plastic sheeting from the pool to the front door and told Janet that it was time to go.

Janet asked if she could clean up, but Scott told her no she needs to go now before his parents come home, Scott emphasized that she promised to do what he wanted for letting her cum, the confused Janet quickly obeyed, with her cum soaked body, grabbing her water bottle stood up and walked towards the door. She can see the tarp laid out on the back seat of Scott’s car. He opened up the door for her, and instructed her not to touch anything, since he did not want to stain his car, the window was down on this breezy dawn as he drove back to the mall. With the window down, the cold air stiffens Janet’s nipples. The crusts were forming on her cum soaked body. Finally upon reaching the mall Scott got out, opened the door for Janet and asked her to get out. Once Janet was out Scott grabbed some money and gave Janet ten dollars for her service.

[Janet]

{Confused} Me fuck lot, follow you, me get only this?

[Scott]

Well I have to charge you for locating fee, I invited the people, gas for my car, the video camera fee. I have to wash my carpet from the stain from the show you gave us, my car need to be detailed cause of the smell from your cum soaked twat, the water you used when showering from my place. You’re lucky you’re supposed to still owe me money but since you did well I give you ten dollars. {Grabbing another 5 and handing it to Janet} Here I give you your bonus.

Janet giggled as Scott handed her a five dollar bill, as Scott went back to his car, and said his goodbye, Janet not realizing the time nor surrounding due to the extra money she had, that the mall was completely empty. She was till waving her goodbye to Scott as he drove away.