The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Nudist Sister

By Pan

Chapter 2

When I came to, my pants were down. My hand was wrapped around my cock, and I was slowly stroking it, staring at my sister’s tits.

My eyes widened. This wasn’t right—this couldn’t be happening. But it was…and I couldn’t stop.

Licking my suddenly-dry lips, I wanted to pull away, to stop what I was doing. It was sick, and it was wrong, but I had no control. For whatever reason, I couldn’t stop jerking off. I even tried looking away, moving my attention to anything other than my sister’s slight smile, her bare, perky tits…

God she had great tits.

To my dismay, I realized I was about to cum. I tried to bite my tongue, to shut my eyes, to do anything that would stop me from staring at my sister’s tits as I came, to stop her boobs from inducing an orgasm.

To stop myself from spurting all over my naked sister’s bare chest…

She never broke eye-contact as I came. She just continued to smile as I coated her face and chest with my sperm. When I was done, I fell back, suddenly exhausted. Ellora left the room, and I couldn’t help but stare at her butt as she did—it, like the rest of her, was perfectly formed.

A few minutes later, I heard the sound of the shower, as my little sister presumably washed off my spunk.

What the hell had I just done?

* * *

I slept fitfully that night, tossing and turning, images of my sister’s face and body never leaving my mind. I didn’t know what had happened, but I felt awful about it—my sister was an innocent, and I’d used her nudism to get off. I’d perverted her lifestyle, used her as a sex object…I was scum, and I hated myself for it.

The next morning, I woke up with an erection. Cursing myself, I resisted the urge to jerk off—I knew that if I did, I’d just end up thinking about Ellora again. That wasn’t fair to her—she was a person, not just someone for me to fantasize about. She was more than just a naked body for me to cum across.

When I got to breakfast that morning, Ellora was already sitting at the table. She was nude, of course, those perfect breasts staring straight at me. She smiled, and I tried to smile back, but all I could do was stare, stare at her naked tits. They were so beautiful, so sexy…

She saw me staring, and without saying a word, reached out and grabbed the can of whipped cream from the table in front of her. Two squirts later, and her breasts—those beautiful, pert, pink nipples of hers—were entirely covered in whipped cream.

My eyes widened, and I stepped towards her. Within a few seconds, I was frantically licking the whipped cream up, taking as much of it into my mouth as I could, licking her breasts clean, sucking on her nipples, enjoying the whimpers of pleasure she made as I did…

No.

I blinked twice. I was standing at the doorway, staring at my sister’s tits. Just staring. My lips were dry, and so were her nipples.

It took me a few seconds to adjust to what had happened.

“Hi,” I said with a smile, and Ellora just smiled back at me. A few seconds later, our parents joined us. Not a word was said about my sister’s nudity, and soon I was able to relax and enjoy breakfast with the family, almost entirely forgetting about my under-the-table erection.

* * *

“Do you think it’s weird?” I asked, and Mom rolled her eyes.

“Don’t be a perv,” she said, and I laughed, hoping that it sounded convincing.

“You know what I mean. You don’t find it at all odd?”

A strange look came over Mom’s eyes.

“Nope,” she said firmly, and I decided not to ask any further questions.

* * *

That night, I was sitting in my computer chair when Ellora entered. She knelt beside me, and I suddenly remembered—it hadn’t been a dream, it hadn’t been a weird perverted fantasy. It had been real. The previous night, I’d cum on my little sister’s face and tits, and there hadn’t been anything I could do about it.

And worse, it looked like it was going to happen again.

“Elly,” I said, my hands going up in surrender. “Please…”

She didn’t say anything, just smiled, and pushed her shoulders back. Despite being several feet away, her gorgeous tits were suddenly in my face. I couldn’t look at anything else…without even realizing, my left hand had moved down and was reaching for her boobs. I wanted to touch them, to fondle them…

I wanted to grope my little sister.

“No,” I whispered, but I knew it was too late. Ellora smiled as my hand found her nipples, and began tweaking and pulling. Soon my cock was out, and my other hand was pumping it.

I was going to cum on my little sister’s face—again—and there was nothing I could do about it.

“Please,” I begged again, but my sister’s smile didn’t waver, and I didn’t have the energy to speak out again.

We sat there without speaking for the next few minutes, my eyes unable to move away from my sister’s magnificent tits, my hand unable to stop pumping up and down my hard cock. I had never wanted anyone the way I wanted my sister’s naked body; my mind was clouded with lust, and I couldn’t think of anything except the fact that I was about to cum.

As I felt my orgasm approaching, Ellora’s smile split, and she stuck her tongue out expectantly. Her hands moved up and pushed mine out of the way. She began pulling and tugging on her nipples replicating my actions. With a soft moan, I came, shooting directly into my sister’s open mouth.

She waited until I was done, my cock twitching with relief. Her long tongue swept around her mouth, picking up all traces of my cum. I couldn’t do anything but sit there and watch as she cleaned herself off…and then leaned forward, the tip of her pink tongue gently brushing over the tip of my cock, picking up the small dribble that hadn’t made it to her face.

When she was done, she leaned in and kissed me. I was too stunned to react, and she must have interpreted my complete lack of resistance as encouragement, because soon her cum-stained tongue slipped past my lips, and began exploring my mouth.

I just sat there, exhausted, as my naked little sister sat on my lap and passionately kissed me. Soon, it seemed, she’d had her fill, and she got up and swayed away, again leaving me staring at her perfect, pert ass.