The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains sexual situations that include non-consensual sex, mind control, and more. If you are not interested in reading this type of material, STOP HERE!

* * *

My Sister’s Tits

By CactusJuggler

Copyright © 1995

My name is Pamela and this is the story of my sister’s tits, and how she became the most powerful woman alive (and my owner). You see, my sister isn’t pregnant, but her breasts produce milk. This isn’t any ordinary mother’s milk, though. Anyone who is unfortunate enough to taste this milk becomes my sister’s helpless slave, incapable of disobeying her. But we shouldn’t skip ahead, lets start at the beginning...

I was surprised when my sister Nora called me and asked if she could stop by. We didn’t get along, and rarely had any contact anymore, but she said she really needed to talk to me, so I agreed. Two years my senior, at 24, Nora lived just across town but we never even talked to each other anymore, so this was a real surprise.

The doorbell to my apartment rang, and I got a much bigger surprise. When I opened the door and saw my sister standing there with her boyfriend Bob, I couldn’t believe my eyes at the size of her chest! Growing up, Nora and I were both pretty flat-chested, and Nora had always been really hung up about the size of her chest. But the Nora that stood on my doorstep was far from flat-chested! She was wearing tight jeans and a sweatshirt that seemed to be struggling to cover her huge breasts! Her chest looked huge!

I couldn’t take my eyes off of her, she looked so different. I was totally speechless.

“Can we come in?”

I stepped back and motioned them inside. I couldn’t take my eyes off of Nora’s chest. How was she so huge? They stepped inside, and Nora’s boyfriend Bob turned and closed the door. I turned and moved into the tiny “living room” of my little apartment, and Bob suddenly grabbed me from behind. His hands snaked up under my arms and then back behind my neck, trapping my arms helplessly in a full nelson. I began to struggle but he was way too strong.

“Hey! What are you doing?” I managed to shriek at him. He didn’t appear to hear me as I saw Nora step around in front of me.

“Get her down on her knees.” She told him.

Immediately Bob forced me down, pushing my neck so far forward that I thought my arms would be ripped from their sockets. He forced me into a kneeling position, and then let up a little so that I could look up at her. I looked up at her, and, once again, I was astounded at the size of her chest. “Nora, what the hell is wrong with you? Tell him to let go of me!”

She just smiled at me, and as I watched, grasped the bottom of her sweatshirt with both hands and pulled it up over breasts, showing her to not be wearing a bra. I forgot about Bob holding me down for a moment as I stared a her huge tits! They were massive, each larger around than a softball! They looked swollen and firm, and her nipples were hard. The mesmerized daze I was in, staring at her tits, ended suddenly as she leaned forward and used both hands to point her right breast in my face. She squeezed her breast and a fine white stream sprayed in my face. Her milk was all over my face, and as I turned my head to one side to avoid it, she moved and sprayed me again. She stepped back and looked down at me as her milk dripped from my face when suddenly I noticed how wonderful it smelled! Almost unconsciously I licked the milk off my lips, and as soon as I tasted it I wanted more! I hungered for it, I needed it. “Let her go.” Nora commanded Bob, and hearing that voice I knew at once that I would do anything for her.

Bob let me go, and I looked up at my sister with reverence in my eyes.

“Stand up.” She told me, and standing up, I rushed to obey her. I wanted nothing more in the world than to please her. She stepped closer to me, breasts still exposed, and with one hand pulled my head down to her teat. I eagerly took her nipple in my mouth and began to suckle. Drinking down milk from her breast, I was in heaven. It was the most warm, wonderful, safe feeling you could ever imagine. When I’d sucked for only a moment she pulled her tit away from me, and I felt the most profound sense of loss imaginable. I wanted to suckle at her breast, I wanted to drink more of her glorious milk.

I looked up at my new master, her milk still dribbling from the corner of my mouth, and saw her smiling the most evil smile. I watched as she pulled off her sweatshirt altogether and unzipped her jeans. After stepping out of her jeans Nora pulled off her panties and kicked them aside. I was completely under the power of her milk, and I was awed by her beauty. Her huge milk-swollen breasts stood straight out from her body and on her face was the look an Empress might have given to a slave in some ancient time. She sat down in my armchair and spread her legs wide, motioning for me to come to her.

“Get over here, and lick my cunt, you little bitch.” She ordered me.

Without any hesitation I knelt before my own sister and lowered my mouth to her sex. She was already excited, her pussy lips swollen and moist. I never thought about the fact that I was licking the pussy of my sister, who I couldn’t stand. Her milk made me want to do anything she wanted. I spread her lips, finding her already wet with her own juices, and began to eagerly lick and suck at her cunt. She guided my tongue to her clitoris and held my head there, urging me on. I diddled her clit furiously with my tongue, faster and faster, until she began to uncontrollably buck against my face. Eager to please this goddess I worked even harder, pulling the little pink bud of flesh between my lips. I alternated sucking at it, and licking at it until she came, pulling my face so hard against her that I thought my neck would snap. I continued to lap at her wet cunt as she came down from her orgasmic high, until she finally pushed me away.

Nora got up and got dressed, and then ordered me to follow her outside. I followed her out to the car and docilely sat in the back seat, hearing Nora tell Bob to take us to “the house”. The car journeyed into an affluent suburb, the houses getting bigger and more extravagant as we went. Then Bob turned into to the driveway of a gorgeous house, and as we approached the door to one its garages began to open. We pulled into the garage and I followed Nora and Bob inside. The interior of the house was beautiful. There were about a half dozen people inside the house, and upon seeing Nora each one assumed a kneeling position.

“Bob, take Pam downstairs to her room, and tie her to the chair.”

Bob immediately led me to the stairway leading down to the basement. As I passed Nora’s kneeling slaves I saw one face flash a quick look up at me, unlike the other kneeling figures. I recognized the face, it was Nora’s friend Anne. He took me downstairs, and I saw that the basement was also beautifully furnished. I was led into a room that looked like a bedroom, with a bed, a desk and a chair. There was another doorway in the corner of the room. Bob told me to sit in the chair, and I did. He left the room and returned a while later with some clothesline. After tying me securely to the chair, he left me, locking the door behind him.

I sat there for a time, and gradually the effects of my sister’s milk began to fade. I began to regain a sense of myself, as her power over me waned. As I regained my senses everything that had gone on at my apartment flashed through my mind. I began to cry as I remembered what she had done to me. I had suckled at my sister’s tit like a baby! She had made me lick her cunt! My own sister had used me like a plaything, and I had happily been her slave! I was so humiliated. I felt so violated. How had my sister taken control of my mind?

My crying began to subside as I thought about this bizarre situation. What was going on with Nora? How had her breasts gotten so huge? Why was my sister lactating, and more importantly, how did her milk make me her slave? I was still trying to figure out what the hell was going on when I heard noises at the door.

I heard a key in the lock, and then saw Bob as he opened the door. I thought I had myself composed, but when Nora came striding into the room I almost lost it. Tears welled up in my eyes and I had to fight to keep from sobbing again. Once again I was astounded at the size of her massive tits.

“Hello again, little sister. Bob heard you crying down here, so I figured you must have regained your senses.” She began. “Why are you doing this to me Nora? What the hell is going on?” I began to ask her.

“SSSSShh. Everything in good time. I’m going to explain everything to you. I want you to understand what’s happening to you.” She said, smiling at me as she began her story.

“Do you remember Anne?” She asked.

Anne was Nora’s long time best friend in high school, and I’d seen her upstairs. I nodded.

“Well, after high school, when I started working, Anne went to the university in the city. We’ve remained close all these years. Anne finished her biology degree, and was still at the university doing graduate work up until three weeks ago when this all started. Anne was working for a research team that was testing the development of a synthetic version of a particular body chemical. The chemical that sends the signal to a woman’s breasts to begin lactating when she is having a baby. The theory behind the team’s research was that by simulating the chemical that sends the signal, a non-pregnant woman’s body could be tricked into producing milk. This would allow women who have small breasts a safer way than silicon to get larger. They could take the drug, their breasts would swell as the glands became active, and afterward some of the size increase would remain. From the moment Anne told me what she was working on, I bugged her every day about somehow getting me into the pool of test subjects. She wasn’t able to, but when the first test of the drug proved successful, she decided to secretly remove a dose from the lab for me. Something went wrong though, and Anne accidentally stole a dose of the drug that wasn’t the same as the drug that was administered to the test group. It was from an earlier attempt that didn’t quite exactly match the body’s own chemical signal. We didn’t find that out until long after I had taken the drug, though.” Nora explained to me.

“At first it seemed to work perfectly. In a week my breasts had swelled from an A cup to a C cup and my bust measurement had gone up 3 inches. I was ecstatic, and Bob loved the way I looked with my new larger chest. My breasts were really sore at first, and I began having to pump off the milk. The whole milk thing really excited Bob, and soon enough he wanted to taste it. Once Bob tried it, I knew something strange was going on. He sucked the milk from my breast until I had to push him away, and then he begged me to let him empty the other breast! I quickly found that drinking my milk had done something to him, something that made him do whatever I wanted! I ordered him around, testing my power over him, until I found that he was completely subservient to me. He would do anything I told him to. I was still trying to figure out what was going on when Anne came over. I decided that I had to see if my milk would have an effect on other people the same way it had on Bob. So I used Bob to force Anne to drink my milk, about the same way we did with you. It worked on Anne just as well as it had worked on Bob. I was amazed, and thrilled. Somehow I had gained the power to make Bob and Anne do anything I wished. I toyed with them for a long time, enjoying my dominance over them. They were completely enslaved, totally at my mercy. I spent the next day playing with them, and thinking about what I should do. I decided I’d better start with the research team, to guarantee my supply of the drug, in case its effects wore off.” Nora told me, continuing with her story.

“By the end of the next day, I had the whole research team under my power. For the next week I spent my time testing my power, and playing with my slaves. I got some money, and this house. All by feeding people my milk. And every day, my breasts grew larger. It’s only been just this week that the growth has started to taper off. Look at them now, they’re huge!” Nora laughed, hefting her massive tits.

“The whole time I was testing my milk, I wanted to bring you here. But I held off until I had everything going according to plan.” She went on.

“But Nora, what do you want with me?” I asked her.

“You? I want to make you suffer. Suffer for all the attention you got from mom and dad that I didn’t. You were always their favorite, mommy and daddy’s little girl. It was always Pam-this, Pam-that, or ‘Pam’s so smart’. When you were around it was like everyone forgot about me. Well who’s better now?” She ranted at me.

I was getting more and more frightened. This was all so hard to understand. My sister had this incredible power, and she really seemed to hate me. It was beginning to look really bad for me.