The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Story...

For as long as I can remember I have struggled with a pantyhose addiction. There I have said it, it is out in the open, problem is it doesn’t help. My first memories of it was finding a pair of tights that were my sisters hanging in the bathroom next to her leotard. Curiosity got the better of me, and I had to try those clothes on. The fact that my parents were in the next room didn’t matter, I felt it was something I had to do. I pulled the tights on, and they felt nice, then I slipped the leotard on and it was great. I really enjoyed the way these clothes felt. Well I knew I didn’t have a long time, so I took the clothes back off and hung them back up as they were so I wouldn’t get caught. For the rest of the night I thought about that experience and wondered what else women wore that felt nice like the leotard and tights did. The next day I went snooping into my mothers room, and as I dug through her drawers I found all kinds of interesting things, but what really caught my attention was her pantyhose drawer. I started picking up different pairs and running them through my fingers experiencing all the wonderful sensations. Realizing this was what I was looking for, I grabbed a pair and as I returned to my room I read the tag which just read “CONTROL”. Once in my room I pulled off my pants and underwear and began pulling the pantyhose on. It felt amazing, so much better then the tights that my sister wore. I laid on my bed for several hours just rubbing my legs and feet together as well as rubbing my legs with my hands as well. I just couldn’t get enough of it! Realizing I couldn’t just lay there all day without someone catching me, I put my pants back on over the pantyhose as well as a pair of socks. Looking in my mirror I was satisfied that no one would be able to tell. The rest of the day was a blur to me, I was lost in a daze of pantyhose bliss. Everything I did reminded me of what I was wearing, and every move I made created new and wonderous sensations that were impossible to ignore. Now I understood why my mother wore pantyhose everyday from the moment she woke up until she went to sleep.

So there I was, wearing pantyhose under my clothes and no one even knew it. After dinner I went into my room and took off my pants and socks so I could remove the pantyhose and get cleaned up. Sitting there looking down at my legs covered in pantyhose I started feeling a little depressed that I had to take it off. Rubbing the pantyhose gently together with my feet, my hands started to wander as well caressing the beautiful fabric that covered my legs. Finally I stood up and started pulling the pantyhose off. Once I got it off I stuck it under the mattress and looked down at my legs disgusted with what I saw. My legs were ugly, and I longed to put the pantyhose back on. I put my pants back on and went to shower, and as I cleaned myself I had all I could do to look at my legs and lower body. “Pantyhose should be worn at all times, legs are ugly when you don’t wear it” I said to myself as I got out of the shower and started drying myself off. “What the hell, where did that come from?” I asked myself with no answer to give. Leaving the bathroom I practically ran to my room to get the pantyhose back on quicker. Pulling the hose out from under the mattress I worked it back on as quick as I could enjoying every second of the experience. “Pantyhose needs to be worn at all times” I said to myself as I rubbed my legs together and smiled. Shrugging it off as my mind playing tricks on me I laid back and enjoyed the wonderful feelings the pantyhose gave me, and fell asleep.

As I woke the next morning I thought to myself about the wonderful dream I had, and how I needed to go to my mothers room and see if she had any pantyhose I could try on. Moving my legs on the bed to get up I am bombarded with sensations that make me lay back and moan in pleasure. Looking down at the pantyhose covering my legs I remember that it was not a dream, and I smile. Sitting at the edge of the bed I grab the waistband and begin to take it off but I remember that pantyhose is supposed to be worn at all times, and that if I am good and wear it all time I am rewarded for it. So I let go of the waistband and as it falls back to my skin the tingling sensations like a million little fingers caressing my legs start. Lost in extasy I decide that I am going to be good so the feelings continue. Putting on a pair of pants and socks I head to the kitchen for breakfast. Sitting next to my mother who is wearing a robe, with her pantyhose I wonder if she experiences the same thing when she is good and keeps the pantyhose on. Smiling about the secret that her and I share I give her a hug, and tell her that I love her. She looks at me strangely and askes if I am ok, “I am fine, never better” I replied smiling from ear to ear as I eat. She looks me over from head to foot and exclaims, you have been acting very strange since yesterday, are you sure there is nothing going on? Feeling slightly guilty, and nervous that maybe she knows something I say “No nothing is going on, everything is fine” And with that we finished our breakfast and continued on with our day. It was strange though, it seemed as though the feelings were not as strong as they were the day before..

After another exciting day, though not as exciting as the day before I needed to get cleaned up. After all the next day was monday, and I had to go back to school. Getting my clothes together I prepared to take a shower, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t bring myself to take off the pantyhose that I seemed to have become so attached to. Deciding it wouldn’t hurt to wear it a little longer I went to take a shower and left the pantyhose on. Gone were my ugly and disgusting legs as I cleaned myself and I found myself saying “I am good, I wear my pantyhose all the time”, and even though I left the pantyhose on while showering I felt clean and refreshed after drying myself off. Putting on my pajamas I went back to my room, and laid down on my bed to enjoy the company of my pantyhose until I finally fell asleep. The next morning when I got up and started getting ready for school, my mind was in complete chaos. “It is bad to take off the pantyhose, pantyhose MUST be worn at ALL times” the voice in my head kept reminding me. Meanwhile the rest of me knew that I needed to take it off, and it was not a good idea to wear it to school. “Pantyhose MUST be worn at ALL times, and it is something you need to share with others” the voice demanded. Finally trying to take control of the situation I grabbed the waistband and started to take it off. “No” I said outloud to myself “It is bad to take off your pantyhose, you MUST wear it at ALL times to remain happy, you want to be good don’t you?” Realizing that everything just said came out of my own mouth started to freak me out, and I almost went into a panic as I noticed that I had pulled the pantyhose back up into place and let go of the waistband like I was going to continue to wear it. Feeling the tingling sensations starting back up again I really thought about leaving it on, but I tried one last time to remove it. Fighting the voices in my head I pulled the pantyhose down and off my legs. As I dropped the pantyhose on the floor I started shaking, and had to lay back to try and get myself back under control all the while mumbling to myself “You need to wear pantyhose, you need to feel it on your skin, you are incomplete without it, put it back on, put it back on, share with others!” Feeling light headed, and still shaking I sat back up and picked up the pantyhose the I needed so badly. I started crying as I started working it back onto my legs and finally let go of the waistband letting it drop back into place. Legs tingling with pleasure, and my hands and feet slowly and lightly caressing every inch of it, I continued to cry. After a few minutes I composed myself and started putting on my school clothes over the pantyhose. Completely dressed, I mumbled to myself “It is bad to remove my pantyhose, I want to be good from now on and ALWAY wear it” Looking in the mirror I cleaned myself up, and went down stairs.

Sitting at the table I felt lost in a daze as my legs were being caressed by the pantyhose that somehow seemed to take over my mind and body. Looking over at my mother she was dressed up in her work clothes which consisted of a skirt, pantyhose, low heels, and dress shirt, she seemed to be dazed out as well. Snapping out of it, she looked at me and saw me gazing down at her pantyhosed legs. “Are you sure you are ok, is there something you want to talk about with me?” she asked looking me over with a concerned look on her face. “Oh no, I am fine, just didn’t sleep well last night. I am still tired” I replied lieing to her and avoiding all eye contact. “Ok, well if there is anything you need to talk to me about, or anything you need help with let me know.” With that I got up, and put my dishes in the sink, and could feel my mothers eyes watching me as I crossed the room. Then walking back to her I gave her a hug, and picked up my bookbag and headed to the bus stop. As I stood there waiting for the bus, I tried to figure out what was happening to me, but strange thoughts of obedience, and pleasure kept me distracted. Suddenly I realized I was chanting the same thing over and over. “I want to be good, I need to wear my pantyhose, I will share with others” Covering my mouth I looked around but no one was there to hear me. Relaxing a bit I saw my bus coming and picked up my bag to get on. Once the bus arrived at school, I found myself checking our all the girls, wondering why they too were not being good, why they did not have their pantyhose on. By the end of the day I was quite upset, very few women or girls were wearing their pantyhose. No one wanted to be good, I found myself trying to understand why as I left to go home. And once I got home and sat down to do my homework I still had the same questions going through my head. After dinner I took a shower with my pantyhose of course (I am good!) and put on my pajamas for bed. Going into the kitchen my mother was sitting at the table looking at some papers, and as I passed by her she said I looked like someone that had alot on their mind. Looking at her without even thinking I asked “Why is it so many girls, and women don’t want to be good? Why is it, they don’t wear their pantyhose, and share with others?” The look of shock on my mothers face was so great that I instantly realized what I had done. She got up from the table and as she approached me she lifted my shirt and saw the waistband of the pantyhose I had taken from her. “Oh my god, what have you done?” she asked. “Why did you take this from my room?” but even as she said it her eyes betrayed her, “Pantyhose is good, you must wear pantyhose at all times, and it is good to share with others.” she chanted. Snapping back out of it, she turned me around and looked at the tag on the pantyhose. “How long have you been wearing this?” she asked. “I tried them on saturday morning, and now I can’t bring myself to take it off. My mother pulled me aside to my room, and said “You need to take them off, and no matter what, you cannot put them back on.” Mom I replied “I already tried this morning, I had to put them back on, the voices and feelings are too strong, I can’t do it again, I WANT to be good, and I must ALWAYS wear and OBEY my pantyhose”. The look on my mothers face said it all. Then sternly she said “I want you to take off my pantyhose and never put it back on again”. I sat down on my bed and she turned around to give some privacy. Taking off my pajamas I grabbed the waistband and started to take the pantyhose off. Once I got them off my legs I realized that I was chanting again, and my mother had joined in with me. covering myself up with my blanket I started shaking really bad, and tried to hand the pantyhose to my mother. Turning around she looked at me shaking and started to cry. “I know what you are going through, the same thing happened to me years ago, but I was not strong enough to fight it. I am hoping we caught this soon enough that you have a chance. Please be strong and fight it.” Still shaking I said ok, and the voice in my head started yelling at me “Pantyhose must be worn at ALL times, you NEED your pantyhose, you NEED to wear it, you MUST wear it to be good.” I made one last plea to my mother as she left the room “Please let me be good, please let me wear my pantyhose at all times, and share with others.” Reaching the doorway, my mom turned around and looked at me shaking on the bed almost in tears. “You really need it don’t you?” she asked. “Yes, I just want to be good and wear my pantyhose all the time, and to share with others.” A strange look appeared on my mothers face, “Yes, it is always good to share with others.” And with that she came back over to the bed, and handed me the pantyhose. “You are right, it is good to always wear pantyhose, it is wrong and ugly not to wear them. I was wrong not to share with others.” I quickly put my pantyhose back on, and started to feel better. Looking at my mother I thanked her, and she gave me a hug rubbing her hand down my pantyhosed leg. Then she got up and I laid down to go to sleep.

A few weeks went by, and slowly the wonderful feelings started to fade away. Not quite understanding what was going on I decided to try talking to my mother about it. “Well you see, now you are part of the pantyhose. From the moment you put it on your legs it started becoming a part of you, and that part grew into a need, and then a form of a second skin. You see, that night I gave the pantyhose back to you, I realized you were already to far gone, and that your body was depending on the pantyhose to even function normally, and now your body has completely betrayed you, and there is no way you could stop wearing it even if you try”. Hearing this confirmed what I already thought was true, but being told just made it even worse. “But why have all the wonderful feelings stopped?” I asked, and my mother replied “Because the hose knows you don’t need them, and you will continue to wear it even without those feelings”. Looking at my mother wearing her pantyhose like a good girl, I asked one last question “Have you ever tried to stop?” and she replied “Yes, but I found it is better just to be a good girl and share with others, don’t you agree?” Not sure if I really agreed anymore, I just said “Sure” and went to my room.

Laying there on my bed I rubbed my legs together. I must admit it still felt nice, and my legs looked great, but it was nothing like it used to be. I pulled the pantyhose off, instantly I started shaking, and I was at a complete loss. I couldn’t think straight. All I could think about was how a good girl always wore her pantyhose, and that I was nothing without it. My legs started getting a burning sensation and then it felt like they were on fire. I laid there for quite a while in agony, and must have been wimpering because suddenly I heard my mothers voice in the doorway of my room asking if I was ok. I told her I was fine and to just leave me be. She said ok, and turned around to leave. A few minutes later I put my pantyhose back on, and cried myself to sleep.

That was the last time I tried to take my pantyhose off for about a year.